Banana Republic Logo

Banana Republic

5.4

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Banana Republic has a lot of cute clothes, but sometimes they can be a bit overpriced. If I had all the money in the world then I would definitely shop here more often!

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

Really nice clothing, but I'm not willing to pay what they are asking. I've never bought something directly from the store, but I've found some of their clothing at thrift stores and love them!

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I love finding quality clothes when Banana Republic has sales! Beautiful clothes and when they mark down you can really find some steals!

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I really like the swimming suits at banana republic. I like that they are great quality and they always have a great variety of swimming suits.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I like shopping at Banana Republic for work/professional clothing. They have a good variety and the prices are reasonable for what I get.

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

Their customer service and return policies leave something to be desired. I purchased a gift online. Even though we had receipt, I could only get a merchandise credit not a refund. Very frustrating.

Kaitlyn McBride Ogden, UT

Love this store! I’m always able to find great quality items without compromising style!

Reckholdt Sandy, UT

They have good clothing that looks great. Their prices are on the high side but if you can find sales, you can find some good stuff.

Aimee Mortensen Las Vegas, NV

I love Banana Republic has petite sizing and small sizes. The clothes run true to size and are high quality. Love the styles offered.

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

Lots of classy looks for the office. Price has increased significantly over the past couple of years

Isabel Managua, MN

I love Banana Republic. I love to get my work clothes from there. They have so many nice business clothing.

Taylee Warner North Salt Lake, UT

Banana Republic has the cutest clothes ever. I love shopping here. Their clothes are durable and last a long time.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I found something very specific that I was looking for at Banana Republic and I was stoked about it. Good quality and would recommend.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I shopped online at Banana Republic when I had a gift card. I easily found what I was looking for and shopped my item to be picked up in store.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

It was easy to browse through their website and find everything that they have. It is very expensive which is the only downside I can think of.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

Banana republic needs to update their website and advertising desperately. Such cute clothes; but stores are closing due to a lack of ads.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Very great clothing just like sister store Old Navy and Gap. But it is more expensive. The quality of the clothing is great.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Good cute clothing, but can literally find the same things at their sister store Old Navy for cheaper. Just very overpriced.

Courtney Eames Kaysville, UT

Banana republic is too expensive for the quality of clothing they produce. It is not a good price for what you are getting.

Emily Walker Provo, UT

I absolutely love the dresses and skirts that you can find here. They are all mostly modest which is super helpful.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

They have great quality clothing, but the prices can be high. Customer service was great though and returns were pretty painless.

Sage Loveland Springville, UT

Love a lot of clothing, but over priced. I only buy when things are on sale or I have a coupon.

Ann

Prices are decent but qualities of their products are phenomenal!

Henry

They used to have many different types of pant fittings, more recently their options are much more limited

Bryan Jensen South Jordan, UT

BR is my go to for my dress clothes. They are stylish, high quality, and made to last.

Chaveli Tallahassee, FL

Great for work clothes and business professional items and even for casual staples.

Myken American Fork, UT

Some of the best quality clothing you can buy for the price. Classy, stylish yet affordable.

Randi Nelson Managua, MN

Banana republic has been a great store when needing business attire clothing and wanting to stay in a budget.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

I love their clothing the glasses their shoes quake great quality but always by Banana Republic

David T Draper, UT

Banana Republic has nice clothing that lasts a long time. Their website is simple and very easy to navigate.

Jamie Neider Magna, UT

Excellent quality. I have bought several work pieces that have lasted me years. Worth the prices.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Banana Republic is really expensive. Their clothes are amazing quality and made of great material.

PessoaJ Herriman, UT

Banana is great. High quality clothes that are affordable especially when you get an online deal.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

Banana Republic is a great website. I am always finding great products for all my family members.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

Banana republic always has great looks and you get great customer service they never let me down

matthew Logan, UT

good clothing just like chain store Old navy but more expensive. customer service is nicer and more willing to help.

Samie Cummings Ephraim, UT

Banana Republic has very top of the line clothes. They are expensive, but stunning.

Christina Kaysville, UT

Very nice clothing for a very high price. I will only shop their clearance as it is the only thing affordable

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I enjoy my experiences with this company because you can find staple pieces and the staff is generally helpful

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Great place to buy work clothes. I love everything i have bought its stylish yet professional.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

The swimming suits are great at banana republic are so cute and I really Luke the quality.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

In my experience Banana Republic has mayn’t different styles of clothes that I like, but it’s also super expensive.

Alexa Pitre Baton Rouge, LA

banana republic is a great place to buy business clothing. Affordable but still good.

Allie Powell Long Beach, MS

they have very nice things with good quality, however their pricing is a little high

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

Banana Republic is great! you can get pretty good deals, but it can get a little pricey.

bailey jo Orem, UT

Expensive clothes but good options available. Fit is pretty good as well and worth the cost.

DeeDee G. Norcross, GA

I got a cute pair of pants, they are very comfy and breathable!

Rebecca Managua, MN

I do not like Banana Republic because it is super expensive and their clothing is boring and basic