ASOS Logo

7.4

sunny

The material you receive does not look like the picture and is always awful. I have always ordered from asos and am a regular customer however my delivery is awful and never comes when I need it. God knows how much I've paid on next day or standard but it's never come when it states it should.

ana

Why my order did not arrived for the 3rd time? I'm receiving orders i make on other sites to my postal office , my adress is ok in your system but after i wait for 1 month you are saying every time that the package returned back without no explanation. Why are you not sending my orders? I don't know why i even bother but this has gone too far.

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

ASOS has some of the BEST loungewear to choose from online. Their stuff is really high quality and there is a great selection to choose from.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

The clothing quality at ASOS is spectacular, and are priced accordingly. The online user experience is easy to manage as well.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I enjoy shopping on ASOS online. They have a great variety of options to choose from and sell versatile clothing and shoes that I can wear to work or out with friends.

Ellie Cheyenne, WY

I bought my prom dress from here! The clothes are stylish and there are soo many options for every taste. All of the products I’ve bought fit true to size and last well.

Lou Orem, UT

Pretty easy to navigate. They have so many products. I have bought many prom/dance dresses for my teenage daughters from ASOS. It is a great place to find what you need!

Lacey Horne Clearfield, UT

I like that there is variety, but it’s almost too overwhelming for me. If you know what you’re looking for, I would recommend searching and be SPECIFIC!

Amy Christian Sandy, UT

ASOS is only place I shop for my daughters prom/event dresses. Quick shipping, excellent quality. Such unique options and great prices.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

You can find really cute and cheap clothes on Asos. It does take a little while to get because I believe it ships out of china. Overall I was happy with my order.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

I thought that I was going to get a good dress and it came very cute so I was excited but because it was all made of cotton it shrunk. Very fast. It also took a long time for shipping.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love asos. It is a great company that has many different styles that fit many different personalities. It has decent quality of clothing for a great price!

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Asos has very unique clothes that you don't find just anywhere and my kids love to get on and see what fun dress or suit they can find for all their dances.

Scotlynn Blair Phoenix, AZ

I always got my prom dresses from ASOS and they were amazing. You can normally find a discounted one too that makes the price a little better.

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

ASOS is an amazing app and online experience. Returns are simple and the customer service is very prompt. Great quality for a great price!

Hannah Anderson Provo, UT

ASOS is the best place to find unique items that won’t be at your local mall. Also their return policy is convenient and easy.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

I love to buy their shoes. It's not easy to find wide shoes for women, but they have a nice selection and it isn't too pricey.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Me and my family always gets our dresses from ASOS. They always have the best up to date dresses and are always the right sizing!

Brette Draper, UT

ASOS has almost anything you could ask for but because of that it’s almost impossible to find something unless you have a specific item in mind. Its very overwhelming

Gina Miami, FL

I love online shopping through Asos. Very reliable company. Communicate well. Order often.

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

ASOS has great fashion prices for great prices. I have bought several shoes and dresses from their site.

NAZ Washington, DC

Terrible customer service and unreliable return process. You need to keep track of all the items in your return and keep the receipt for the returns even if they send email confirmation that they received.

KEITH HERRIN Charlotte, NC

Do not order from Asos. Ordered a shirt it was supposedly delivered days after the delivery date. I never recieved the package then they tell me I have no insurance on the package so now I'm out of $40.

Carol Huntington Beach, CA

Recently made a purchase online with two day shipping. ASOS is having issues with Fed Ex so now I am receiving my package three weeks after I ordered it. They could not remedy the situation.

Erin Tollini McLean, VA

I returned 5 items in a package and they said I only returned 3. Of course they charged me for the two most expensive items. From the reviews, their returns process appears to be problematic at best.

Khrystyna Newport Beach, CA

Bad service..They sent to me the wrong size, I ordered size 6 , but got size 8 . Asos can’t exchange it , because my size is out of stock. They are not responsible for their mistakes. Awful!

Ivan Chicago, IL

Ordered my item and will not arrive on time because of "delays" which they neither told me about, nor did they notify me about via email. Do not order from here unless you want to wait a long time for your orders.

Enxhi Drici

Worst experience ever. They didn’t deliver my parcel before Christmas even though I used next day delivery. 2 things are sure, i will never buy again at asos and they ruined my Christmas surprises.

Laurie Chesterfield, MO

Would rate a zero if I could - wish I had read reviews before ordering from here. I’m pretty sure it’s a scam site... as others wrote, delivery delayed, and non- existent customer service. Extremely disappointed

Morgan Pasadena, CA

Fault item received on multiple occasions with no refunds. Do not waste your time ordering from ASOS when there are so many other companies to order from with better return items.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

The clothing is excellent! Also the online store is very true to size which makes it very nice to show off there.

Osamah Altamimy

Poor service, sent me wrong product and refused to rectify issue. I lost out on my voucher that i used. Paul from customer service unhelpful. Disappointed, deffinetly won't be purchasing from them again

Melissa Michaels Clarkston, MI

Ordered adidas red gazelle sneakers, got red adidas sweat pants. Yeah I can’t tell the difference between pants and shoes either. Never ordering from them again. Wished I looked at reviews before ordering.

MIKE

VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. JAMEEL ON CHAT WAS RUDE, INSULTING, SLOW, AND DIDN'T SOLVE MY PROBLEM. WORST STORE EVER!!!!! NO WONDER THEY DON'T HAVE A CALL CENTER!!!!

K. AGOSTINO

Not a US based company. TOTALLY MISLEADING. NO WAY TO CONTACT. DO NOT USE ASOS!! TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW. HOPEFULLY TRUMP WILL PUT END TO THIS TYPE OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE SCAM>

lee

delivery time went from 12 days, to over a month. They said I could return it since I missed the event that i bought it for, but that I would have to pay the return postage. Horrible company, Horrible customer service

Sarah

Awful customer service, takes about 10 emails to get through to someone then and when you do, it's all excuses and lies then when once you respond, you get ignored again! Worst customer service EVER.

Jenni Jacqueline Menomonee Falls, WI

Customer service is ridiculous! No one knows what's going on. Contacted multiple people and was sent in circles for several days without ever reaching a resolution. Will absolutely never shop here again.

Sm Brooklyn, NY

This site sucks. Their deals are fake. They ask for more personal information then they need to process an order. Their customer service is non existent. Never again will I waste my time with them!

Holly Brown Saint Amant, LA

A wide range of styles and cheap clothes. makes more expensive looks accessible to those that are low on money

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Always love their dresses and sizes are always available when I order. Orders always arrive on time too.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

Every dress I have bought from ASOS I have loved! I do feel like you have to sift through a lot to find the “good ones” though

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Perfect website for fancy dress shopping such as a school dance or a wedding. Love all of their dresses and swimsuits!

Jami Howell Farmington, UT

They have a great selection and the price is pretty good for the quality that I get. Fit can be a little weird and sometimes inaccurate.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Used this site to purchase dresses for special occasions for my teenage daughters. Very large selection. Reasonable prices.

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

Asos has saved me quite a few times for those last-minute affordable options for a house full of girls and Prom dresses.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

ASOS is expensive but it's worth it. Their formal wear has the best options and you find good ones on sale.

Tracy Womack Cedar City, UT

ASOS is a great online clothing website, their website is easy to navigate and it is always easy to find cute clothes.

Keeli Hansen San Jose, CA

ASOS always has the best deals and great product. I can always find what I’m looking for on their website

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

Website is so easy to navigate. Such cute clothes and always have good deals going on. Reasonably priced clothing