ASOS Logo

7.4

Kas Leah

Out of the three orders I've placed with ASOS, I received only one. I paid for their two day shipping and customs and didn't receive the parcels I ordered. After over an hour with ASOS customer service both times, blamed it on customs. Buyer beware, only buy from ASOS if you don't mind the chance you may not get any clothes ordered. The two missed ordered combined I'm at a loss of over $100 CAD. Will never order from ASOS again, just brutal. Also asked to speak with a manager and Matteos advised they don't let anyone speak with the manager.

Laraine Willis

I can't believe how rubbish Asos is these days, something has changed with them recently as I have shipped with them for a long time and always do the year delivery pass but I will not be doing that anymore. They have made a mess of numerous orders I have placed this year, one order I placed for a Nars concealer they sent me an empty box!!! They don't know what they are doing and when you email to get sorted they couldn't care less, my days of shopping with Asos are over which is a shame but they are not a good company anymore.

Nicole L Holmes

I ordered a dress, and received a package — a belt, $5 value, a lot cheaper than the dress, with a label that said "dress" on it. Do not tell ASOS Customer Care if you get a different item, they will keep your money hostage "until they receive it back, it is their policy not to refund before then". Now I'm praying it doesn't get lost in the mail so I can get my money back. They DO advertise sold out items on their site, then keep your money for weeks until they decide you can receive it back.

zak zakour

DO NOT BUY FROM ASOS, after waitng for my order the time it was supposed to take, it was showing delivered on the carrier's link,however when i contacted ASOS, I was informed the package had been lost, and whenasked for a refund, they refused, and informed a new package will be sent and i would have to send it back to them and wait for a refund. doesn't make sens. I will never use ASOS again,they dont even have professional people online.

Piano Cea Valley Stream, NY

Terrible costumer service. I contacted to costumer service to fix apartment number on next day. They emailed me that they already made the changes. After a few day my package was send back because of incorrect apartment number. I contacted again and they told me packege will deliver back to them and I'll get my refund in 10 days. I want to revive my package not refund. And while I was chatting with costumer service 4 different people answered me on Facebook chat. No other option was giving to me besides refund. No phone number that I can call and talk with somebody.

Jason

Frustrated having watched my wife navigate what has turned into a reficulous ordeal. Owning a business where customer service counts, and after now reading COUNTLESS reviews stating similar frustrated customer experiences, I don't understand how they are still in business. Hopefully these reviews catch your eye before spending your money with ASOS. Word to the wise, DON'T!!! They are BRUTAL!

Ieva Balke

My first Asos shopping experience was a disaster. Parcel was lost by local courier company, after first delivery atempt. It has been a week now that I don't get clear response neither from couriers, neither from Asos if and when I will be refunded. Very unprofesional and very poor choise of partners Asos! If I knew standart delivery means getting so much nerves, I would have paid those extra euros for secure delivery. Never more Asos!

kasia rogozinska Tampa, FL

ASOS customer for past 5 years. They were good until recently, I guess they grew too big to care for customers anymore. My last two orders were lost in transit, I send multiple emails requesting replacement, to which the response was - "We investigate the accident" "please check if the address was correct" "We are sorry, we can't replace the items" After two weeks of daily emails I just disputed the charges with my bank.

John Alando

This company ripped me off! I bought a pair of boots for about £220 which arrived damaged. They had to be returned and I was refunded and given a voucher off my next purchase! I then purchased again using the voucher but was charged delivery which was supposed to be free as I was spending over £100. I called customer service and the adviser agreed I should be refunded the delivery cost, but I was told the manager would not allow this too happen. So my voucher ended up covering my delivery cost which was supposed to be free. I was clearly ripped off and this company is not too be trusted!

XBloomin SkiesX

Asos is by the WORST website to order from. I placed an order on November 29th and was supposed to arrive December 8th, it is now December 16th and my order has not arrived. The tracking is ridiculous and not dependable. The customer service never respond and evidently do not care about whether or not you obtain your order. This is my 1st and last time ordering from this website. DO NOT order from this site you'll waste your time and money!!

Jes Hartford, CT

i sent two items back a few weeks ago and last week I noticed on the refund email Asos only credited me for one. I have been in touch with chat and regular customer service email (convieniently no phone?) and have gotton nowhere. I am told to send them back order info, which I had already provided, and then they don't contact me back. If I don't hear an answer within the next few days I will dispute thru my credit card, SMH

Iman

I made 3 orders and they cancled it with out even telling me. I was going holiday And payed for next day delivery we got nothing me and my husband was realy frustrated and they made everything much harder.. They didn't even let me no un till I asked they just ignored me. I will never order from there again u can't trust them and I give them 0 star rating. I don't recommend to anyone.

lar

I wish I had read reviews before purchasing with ASOS. I have used them in the past with no problems but when I tried to return 4 items they sent me an email saying that they would refunded me at a lower amount than what I had paid for the clothes. The live chat is a waste of time as they tried to tell me that I had purchased these items at a lower price than what I have on my receipt! Ridiculous! They then stopped talking to me when I wanted the issue to be resolved. DO NOT SHOP HERE!

amanda

Lost my items, a present for a birthday, rang them didn't action anything yesterday, responded to an email confirming it's not with my neighbours, phoned them again 24 hours later nothing has been actioned. Items will not arrive in time for flying to France. They don't seem to care that Hermes has lied saying they have delivered something when they haven't. Bad customer service - really don't care and have nothing to help to replace the order by Friday. I've deleted my account. Complete waste of time.

Fernanda

Asos the worse web site available . I bought a dress more than 1 month ago and I didn't receive yet my purchase, Asos keeping lying to me saying tomorrow or wait for 2 days... All lye , My parcels must be lost and they don't care about plus they won't refund my money, so 360 for a dress , that I didn't receive , it's a joke and I am feeling very stupid because I could order from luisaviaroma or net a porter the same dress the difference is tab I would receive my dress in a couple of days but with asos you buy and don't receive, Don't put yourself in risk, don't buy from asos

Bethan Veal

I received a mug from Asos as a gift from my work. The first day I went to use it the handle came clean off, so contacted ASOS and they refused to do anything. I have pictures of the fault clearly displayed but because I didn't email from our company account (of which I have no access to-) they refused to do anything. They replied in generic emails which they had obviously cut and paste! Will be shopping elsewhere in future! They are obviously the type of company to sell inferior products for a quick product and do not care if customers return! Stay away!

olly

ASOS have lost a valuable customer. Someone apparently had signed for my stuff - when viewing the signature, it was nothing like mine. Asos would not refund nor replace where I have been a valuable customer for years spending a small fortune (& where they were able to tell the difference between the signatures!!) Fraud, would not use these again- my advise is to stay away!!

Cath Jenkins

Appalling Customer Service! Worst Company I have EVER had to deal with. They don't care if you have the wrong order. They have no interest if you have the wrong item and as for getting a refund prepare for a fight! Prepare to be messed about, prepare to be left holding on the telephone racking up your charges, prepare to be cut off, etc. it's a complete and utter nightmare dealing with ASOS. How this Comany even remains in business is beyond me. Shockingly bad! I won't use them again and Neither would I recommend them. Use them at your peril!

temitope

Am so upset with Asos, the customer service is poor, I placed an order on the 14/07/16, for a next day delivery. I didn't get the delivery the next day. I called the customer service and she told me, they delivered it, and I wasn't home. Big lie because my partner was home all thru, I called again, and they said sorry your item has being damaged. I, therefore, requested a refund as I don't need the Jean again. I even spoke with a manager on the phone. Today is 28/07/16, and I still haven't gotten my refund. I see this as a scam.

Pranjal Patel Dallas, TX

ASOS is completely is doing fraud business. I ordered my clothes on 22 June and It supposed to delivered to me on 30th June, and It's 5th July and It hasn't delivered me yet. I have been emailing them since 1st July I received one stupid reply says that check with your neighbors and you need to contact to your postal office. They do have time to reply people's comments on social sites, but they do not have time to reply their emails.

Dissatisfied

Shoes undersize by 2 sizes. Deceitful promises made for exchange. Send email to use partner to return 'temando' Yelp did that provide receipt paid return post online. Lodge note from post office - accused of not paying and Getting free post?! Ridiculous not a very good partnership huh! Still waiting on refunds of shoes. Still waiting on price difference OFFERRED AND PROMISED on repurchasing Still waiting on refund postage. Received more shoes which were an absolute disgrace flawed and damaged. WHAT A MESS!!!

Ellen Tan

Clothes with stains, used shoes, broken necklaces, wrong items, everytime I contact customer service about receiving these and how truly disgusted I am, they pretend to be sorry on Facebook but on private message they patronizingly chirp: "I'm sorry you didn't like our dress!" Who likes blood stains on their dresses? Then they asked me to send back these items which are beyond repair out of my own expense before I can get a refund and if you read their Facebook page nobody's getting a refund!

Shannon Wingdale, NY

I had ordered from Asos and never received my item. I contacted customer service on numerous occasions asking for a tracking number asking why my item was not delivered? As of right now nearly a month later still no item and alls that I get from customer service is there looking into it! Buyer beware don't make the same mistake I did Iam now gonna have to contact my credit card company to dispute the charge!

Kennedy

BUYER BEWARE: I placed an order on ASOS a matter of hours before they did their %20 off deal. I contacted the customer service to see if they could amend my order to reflect the discount and they flat out said no. They made zero effort to make up for this, and had the audacity to suggest I buy more things from their %70 off outlet. Terrible company to deal with. I will never purchase anything from this store again, and I would cancel my order if it hadn't already shipped. Consider shopping somewhere else.

leanne

I ordered 3 items and only recieved 2 ! I have been trying to solve this problem now for 1 month as they charged me for the item i didnt recieve also , i sent the 2 items back for a refund which i did recieve but they didnt refund me for the missing item ! They are telling me the item thats missing wasnt on my order at all (so why are you charging me ?) I sent them proof which still isnt enough @ now theyre telling me they cant find my order details am fuming !! I mean its only £22.50 what they are trying to steal but thats not the point here, theyre acting daft !

Janette

Still waiting for my refund, the customer service is the worst by none I have ever experienced, over 25 emails, 5 phone calls, sent my barcode for return 10 times, still no refund, they go back to the beginning of the claim every time I get a email, it's as though my precious emails was dismissed!!! So, so bad!! ? I am now trying to claim my refund via paypal, don't know what else to do. Never, never shop with this company!!!

Donna Whitaker Spring Lake, NC

First time ordering from this company and last time. I check my order and one can clearly see that I order a size 9 and they sent me a size 7. The contact number that I call was to Sprint telephone directory. From now own I will continue to order through Amazon. I only had to contact them once about an order and I was able to speak with a live person. I will sell the shoes that I order and learn from it. If it's not Amazon then keep it moving.

Rigby

Ordered a pair of suede driving shoes. Asos have not sent a confirmation e mail. Registered with their site. Sent e mail to see if they could confirm order. No reply. Paid for the goods via PayPal. Still nothing from Asos. Have tried logging in on their site, all I get is I have logged in incorrectly (I didn't). Very poor firm to deal with. Do not shop with them.

jirina

My order did not arrive. After 9 days they told me to wait another 9 days to be sure it will not arrive. After that they told me to wait several days they will solve it. After that they told me they will send it to me within 9 days. I asked them if they could send it to me within 3 days (that I can pay for it!) and they said no. Alright. It is month and half. Nothing arrived. NEVER AGAIN.

ERIS

A very low terrible company -never order there Just because their orders didnt reach me they blamed me for their terrible disgusting mistakes and banned me from the site.That didnt do nothing to me of course cause i would never buy there again but just with their action offended me.For sure im gonna tell every one i know to never BUY there NEVER EVER MAKE A MISTAKE TO BUY AT ASOS,its a very low company and unproffessional and they blame u for their own mistakes

Ella Freeport, NY

Worse Company to deal with!!! Buyers Beware Stay Away!!! No customer service!!! Chat people not there to help or simply don't understand English. If you happen to have any issue, the decision will be made against you and your money, even if you happen to be a long time customer!!! Absolutely nothing is taken into consideration. Most of today's websites have a feedback options on products and services. Wondering why ASOS doesn't??? The answer is simple: ALL WOULD BE NEGATIVE !!! solution is simple: STAY AWAY

Rebecca

THE WORST SERVICE AND DELIVERY IVE EVER RECEIVED! They currently have two amounts of money from same parcel which they told me to order again so I could get it next day but I've not relieved either and been charged for both! I am now really stuck with money and nothing to wear! Customer service is rude and unhelpful! I hate this site and want people to know how bad it is!

A.J.

Most awful experience I had buying online. They don't give you the correct size. And when you ask for your correct items. They cannot do the things right. They promise you things and they don't do what they promise. They tell you things after they cancel your shipping and make things too late. Very not professional. The worst of the worst.

Keshia Burlington, NC

Ordered an item and it did not fit so I returned it within a week. ASOS said they would be issuing a refund, but never did anything. I contacted them 5 times and each time there would be an automated response saying that they are "working on issuing my refund". No phone number available so there is no other way to reach them. Here it is 3 months later and still nothing. I am highly disappointed and will not be giving this company any more of my money.

Margo Brooklyn, NY

Disgusting customer service. I purchased several items at a total of almost 200 dollars but because of sizing issues I chose to return them. Somehow my return shipping label was misplaced and when I tried to contact asos for a replacement label I was assured that I was would receive one in 1 business day. Not only did that never happen but when I tried to contact them again my email was simply ignored! What a complete rip off! I still haven't gotten a reply even after 4 more email attempts.

Hailey Moody , TX

A huge selection and has nice brands. ASOS brand items tend to be lower quality, but they have a lot of other brands available to choose from! Many different price points so there is something for everyone.

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I love online shopping at ASOS because of their huge selection of unique clothing. I often shop there when I am looking for something specific and they always seem to have what I’m looking for. Love!

Treyson Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

Asos is the absolute best! I get all of my suit coats from this place and they are very good quality. I would highly recommend this place to all of my friends.

Cameron Clark Provo, UT

Love asos's selection. When my wife told me she bought a $20 wedding dress online, I was skeptical. But I actually was pleasantly surprised how good it looked!

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

ASOS has really high quality clothing and I like the unique style it has to offer. My favorite clothing item are the skirts! They are high quality and very comfortable.

Brooklyn May Logan, UT

Great quality of clothing and different styles. Discount codes are given often and the pricing are always great. Clothing is durable and of good quality.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Super great clothing, super cute! And the pricing isn’t bad as well. Finding what you are looking for online is super easy and quick and checking out is super easy!

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love ASOS especially their t-shirts. They have the cutest patterns and are so comfy. Their website is very easy to use as well which makes the shopping experience better.

Brooke Herbon Kaysville, UT

Recently ordered several products from ASOS and I am very pleased. The website offers different filters when browsing through clothes which makes it easy to navigate and find just what you are looking for.

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I love ASOS and the wide variety of clothing they have! They have everything you are looking for and more! Customer service sometimes isn’t quick to respond but besides that I love ASOS!

Alexandra Chavez-Earls Chandler, AZ

My all time favorite website. Has a huge variety of super expensive things to very cheap things and every item is super cute. They also give student discounts!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoy shopping on ASOS because they have many different styles of clothes that are cheap, and fit. For my tall body they have a wide selection for me.

Will Seaford, ESX

Disgusting customer service and downright rude and judgemental. Avoid like the plague, low quality and bad staff. Awful all round

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Cheap, stylish, and in season clothing selection. Slightly extended delivery process unless you pay extra

Kaitlyn McBride Midvale, UT

Love this site! I’m always amazed by the variety of styles and price ranges. There is something for everyone