ASOS Logo

7.4

Michelle Hawker Las Vegas, NV

Love ASOS huge selection and their free return policy. My only complaint is because of the vast amount of brands, etc., I do find myself often returning because of fit or fabric. But I suppose this is not a problem as their return policy makes it easy to do so.

Mariel Price Fort Collins, CO

I was supposed to get a package from them almost a month ago and it was returned bacuase it was shipped to the wrong address. I was supposed to hear back over a week ago and NO ONE is helping me resolve this. They have terrible costumer care. Order form LuLu's instead if you can.

Krystyna Tampa, FL

If I could give zero stars, I would. I was sent TWO incorrect items. The shoes were the wrong size and a shirt I ordered was a completely different shirt AND the wrong size. In order for them to send me correct items they expected me to pay again and hopefully wait for them to refund me once they receive the incorrect items back. Terrible business. Customer service didn't do anything to help. DO NOT SHOP THERE!

Cade Boudreaux , FL

ASOS is a great online clothing store. Their clothes are affordable as well as looking trendy. I would recommend to my friends

kate kramer Springfield, PA

BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS FRAUDULENT SITE. I ORDERED A PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND THEY SENT ME A DIFFERENT SIZE WITH A FAKE INSERT OF THE SIZE I WAS ASKING FOR. I HAVE THE SAME SHOE IN A DIFFERENT COLOR AND WHEN I SIZED THEM UP THEY WERE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I THEN PROCEEDED TO FOLLOW THE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS AND 24 DAYS LATER THEY ARE CLAIMING THEY NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER AND WILL NOT RETURN MY MONEY. THEY ALSO GAVE ME A FAKE TRACKING NUMBER TO COVER THEMSELVES BUT IT DIDNT WORK. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING.

Ripped Off Customer Cowes, VIC

I PURCHASED SOCKS AND PAIR OF SHOES THESE SHOES WRECKED MY FEET I CANNOT WALK FROM BLISTERS.THEY NEVER HELPED AND THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS. I HAVE REPORTED THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS AND AFTERPAY PAYMENTS. VERY BAD SERVICE. DON'T BE THEIR VICTIM IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEY WILL NOT HELP. SOME PEOPLE WERE LUCKY HAD NO ISSUES BUT WHEN YOU DO HAVE AN ISSUE THEY WILL NOT WANT TO KNOW YOU. GARBAGE SERVICE. I WILL SEEK EVERY WEBSITE ADVERTISES THEIR NAME AND I WILL PLACE THE FEED BACK ON IT.

Stephen Williams

Very bad company. All of their item are things like fruits of the loom! They then print a logo and charge £75-100 for it. After that when you want to return your item they won't accept it and will tell you you asked for a replacement and all of this takes 4-6 weeks only to have to go through it all again to return the item they sent as a replacement that I didn't ask for so it'll be 12 weeks for a refund. I have reported this company to trading standards

Laura Di Girolamo

Do not shop at ASOS. Tell all your friends and family to not shop with ASOS. Disgusting customer service, incorrect product deliveries, 0 compassion for the customers. You won’t get anywhere with them, even if they’re the ones who send you a wrong item. Don’t waste your time and money. I usually never write reviews, but I had to for this situation. You’ll end up filing a complaint on BBB.

Mahsan Croswell, MI

Asos charges standard shipping rates but uses a service that is even according to its own website slower in processing and delivery and give much less frequent updates when tracked. Asos does not even ship items to NA using a tracked version of this service. So they cheap out as much as possible, and the poor customers end up having to wait 4 weeks ON AVERAGE for delivery, without actually knowing for sure if the parcel is even on its way.

Julija Jermolajeva

Very disappointed lately with their service. Was Asos customer for many years. Received items without tags and was told by customer service it's normal that many their items has no tags which is not true. Never before I received any items without tags.

Abby Boston, MA

I have just had a terrible experience with the company. I was a very frequent shopper of the site but would never order again because I don't trust them to not steal my money. On my last order, 2 items were missing. When I reached out, they told me that the items were now sold out and I wouldn't be getting a refund b/c I used one of the discount codes. According to the site, one of the items was still in stock, and even though somebody on their end made the mistake I just lost $60.

Nancy Orland Park, IL

If I could rate this site a 0 I would. I ordered a dress they took my money and I never received my item or even a confirmation. When I contacted customers service I’ve emailed back and forth 10 times!! And each time was a different person. I gave them all of my information including a screenshot of my transaction with my credit card company and they still wouldn’t give me MY purchase information!! They refused to. It was like talking to a bunch of robots. Til this day I still haven’t received my merchandise. Never again will I be ordering from such a terrible website.

Aries Las Vegas, NV

Big scammers. I paid them through PayPal for a priority shipping of a product. 6 weeks after I still have no product and my paypal transaction is still with the disputes dept. since they provided them with a fake tracking number. When I finally got my money back from paypal the agent on the phone said that this company has more red flags and disputes then any other company he seen since working for paypal. Don't waste your money and time with this bs company. They’ve managed to make something that wasn’t supposed to be fun into a horrible experience.

G Rafael V

I couldn't agree more with all those bad reviews. Worst experience ever. It's been 2 months since I ordered an item. Shipment is now 1 month past the delivery deadline and still didn't receive it. They provided us a with useless tracking info. I contacted their customer service and they don't want to issue a refund. I'm pretty sure the package got lost along the way or maybe they shipped it to wrong address. who knows ? like I said the tracking system they provided is useless. It only shows that the item left their warehouse.

maria palacios Franklin Square, NY

Worst experience ever!!! The system made a mistake on my delivery mail address. I contacted the costumer services and the said they can't do anything, just wait if the package is returned by the wrong delivery mail address, at that moment they would issued a refund. Who know if the item would be return (i highly doubt it)... and that wasn't my mistake, it was ASOS mistake! Basically I just lost my money and they don't really care. Worst online shopping experience! would never buy anything again from this site. if you have and issue on they part they don't do anything to fix it.

Rand Oceanside, CA

This company has very nice dresses but terrible customer service. I am not even sure that they’re honest about their returns. I returned an item UPS and never got the item. Their label was used and they claimed that they never got it. Very hard to have a conversation and you can only do it over the Internet. Sadly you’re out $151 and I’ve come to find out that this happened to a friend as well. I find them very dishonest .

Alicia Watrous

Horrible experience and after reading these reviews I realize I'm not the only one! First they sent me the wrong dress, then they claim they didn't receive it back and wouldn't refund me cause I don't have a proof of return, I dropped it off in a ups box. I ordered the dress again as it was for a wedding and received a broken zipper. Then paid for expedited shipping and it still arrived 2 days late. No number to call and speak with someone. Horrible horrible experience and I will not be shopping again!

Patrick Cahill Elkton, MD

Horrible experience with returns. As many posts have mentioned, they will not refund any items without a photo of your shipping label. It is a prepaid shipping label, so I used the drop-off box at my local UPS. ASOS knows exactly what they are doing and they are down-right fraudulent. They would rather fight someone over $40 and lose a customer, who was spending hundreds. I will never purchase from this company again and I have been expressing my dissatisfaction with all my college friends. You have been warned!

Tatianna San Jose, CA

Absolutely the worst customer service I’ve ever received. Another reviewer called the service “non-existent” that is correct. After receiving incorrect shipping information from the “customer chat” I received my items and the items met my expectations. I am content with the quality of clothes and shoes, however the customer service (or lack of) is terrible.

BeautyBanana Los Angeles, CA

I returned something merchandise with the provided return postage and ASOS lost my return and said I never returned it. I didn't a photo as I handed to my UPS guy in my building and he scanned. It was 30 days and nothing from ASOS. I contacted them and they said they did not receive my return. They kept my money and the merchandise ASOS is shady. I would not recommend them. Worst customer service and based on the other reviews they "lose" your returns so they never give refunds.

Alice Beverly Hills, CA

If I could give 0 stars I would. the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Only option is to email or live chat. Emails go unanswered and live chat is the worst service I have ever encountered. I have been waiting 1 week for an order which I paid extra for next day delivery. I have been on live chat 5 times, every time, they tell me to get back in contact the next day and then end the chat. Appalling company.

Karen Gilroy, CA

Very bad customer service. I returned 2 orders, one 1 month ago and 2nd one 2 weeks ago using their prepaid postage, and they never refund me the money. They claimed they never reieved them which I know they are lying. I can understand if it happens once, I can blame in the driver, but 2 times, something must be wrong with this company. Will never shop again!! Buyer beware

alex wallman Los Angeles, CA

These guys have a very limited view of customer service; so don't expect any recompense if orders aren't on time — and don't expect any type of stellar service if anything goes wrong. The mentality with this company is very short-sighted: it's strictly transactional, not relationship-based. I.e., once they have your money, they like to hold onto it, and will not do anything out-of-pocket, to make a bad situation right. For that reason I will not shop with them again. Go with a company that wants to keep up good relationships with its customers, not just make a sale.

Meggan Lehi, UT

If I could leave negative stars, I would! The company is very unorganized and their customer service is awful! I received my package, which had the wrong items in it and very strange and odd fitting clothing. When I sent my package back, using the label THEY provided for returns, that package has been conveniently "Lost" and so I won't even get a refund. I have contacted them several times for assistance, but am always told there is nothing they can do! Don't waste your time or money dealing with this company!!!

Veronika Robinson Charlotte, NC

After MULTIPLE orders with the company, received the item and returned for bigger size. Bigger size item arrived, but the return/refund for smaller item has never been processed. Contacting the company returned nothing. I should have taken a picture of the company-provided return label as they do not have any info on that! They WILLINGLY lost a loyal customer over $30! Do not shop there!

Jason Duluth, GA

My order was great. Items delivered 1 week to the US after it left the UK . Very pleased with the shirts, all came exactly as expected.

chelsea skolnick San Diego, CA

I couldn’t agree more with a lot of the reviews. They shipped me the wrong item twice and then I was missing an item out of an order. For starters, they give you a chat option which all they tell you is that they can direct your issue over through an email channel, once your email you will never ever hear back. Not having a phone number to talk to a real person when you spend hundreds of dollars at a place is unacceptable. I sent back items for return and refund still after 14 days nothing

Lydia Litchfield, CT

I placed an order on February 13th. I received an e-mail stating that I would be receiving my order by February 25th. I have contacted Asos twice now with promised follow up. I would like to know if anyone actually does receive their orders, or is this company is a fraud. When I try to track my package the site states that it is forbidden. I will never order from here again.

Anne Olsen New York, NY

I questioned ordering from this company. I wish I had read the reviews. Delivery was Ok. When I had to make a return, I really thought i’d have a problem. I certainly did. Twelve emails answered by several different people with answers sometimes making no sense and obviously going around in circles to avoid refunding the return. All was done by exactly their instructions. Disgraceful. Do not trust this retailer ! They should not be in business.

Joe New York, NY

Terrible customer service. Cameron was blatantly rude, cocky, condescending and unhelpful. I paid for expedited shipping and it was clearly sent economy ground. I figured they made a mistake, it happens. I assumed they would refund me the paltry $7.99 I paid for EXPEDITED shipping to keep me as a loyal customer. Nope! Instead he made me feel like it was MY fault and swore to me up and down that it was expedited. I'm sorry, 6 days Atlanta to NYC is not expedited. Horrible.

Madison Lawrence, KS

I paid for 2 days shipping in order to have a dress for an event this upcoming weekend. I ordered on the 17th thinking that would give me plenty of time to get the dress and make sure everything was in order. Then came today, the 19th, when the dress should've arrived and lo-and-behold ASOS says it'll be here the 26th, instead. They told me I should've known as it showed as estimated delivery and would not refund me for the extra cost of 2 day shipping. That is was simply my fault, and not theirs for offering a quicker option and not making good on it.

Kim Curtis, MI

We made a purchase from ASOS for the first time and had a unpleasant experience. We purchased sunglasses that arrived damaged. We sent them back for an exchange. They did not send another pair. They took our money for shipping the damaged pair. And we spent more money returning them in order for the exchange that never came. We wrote to them about the matter and did not get a response. Very disappointed and will not purchase there again.

Ruth Abilene, TX

BUYER BEWARE: If you need to return something to ASOS make sure to take a photo of the return label they provide. They will say they never received your return and that they can't help you unless you provide them a photo of the label. Seems like a great way to resale merchandise for 100% profit for them. Wish I had found this review site before I was out a hundred dollars. Wish I could rate negative stars!!

BEC

Firstly, I was charged twice at checkout, and had to wait 10 days for refund... Ordered on the 10th and told it would be delivered on the 18, it wasn't. Was then told due to delays would be here the 21'st... isn't. Am now being told i have to wait til the 31'st..... Nearly three weeks for delivery. The service desk is not responding and ending chats with me, and won't provide a refund!! I have asked to speak to a manager and was refused. I have seen many similar reviews saying the exact same thing. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE. I am going to Fair Trading for a refund.

Juliet

ASOS was amazing, really my favorite shop, but the last couple orders that have come through have not been delivered, have come late, and/or been missing items. I don't think I'll be shopping from there ever again and it's unfortunate that they are unable to get their affairs in order.

Laura Baxter Papillion, NE

Ordered a jacket on Nov 26. ASOS informed me it would be late so they refunded my shipping fee. Was supposed to be deliver Dec 6 - it is now December 13 & still have not receive the jacket. When I reach out via email with support they just keep pushing the receiving date back. First it was if you don't receive by Dec 12 please reach to us. Now since I have not received it, I'm being told there is an issue with the delivery service and if I don't receive it by December 17th to email them again. Will NEVER be ordering with this company again.

Robert Baker Duluth, MN

I will never shop here again. I ordered a package on black Friday, three weeks ago. I was emailed last week that the package was delayed due to an issue with the plane it was being shipped on. So, they told me it would arrive three days later. Five days later it still has not arrived so I emailed them again. They are now telling me the package was delayed a SECOND time and that it won't arrive until the 17th of December. Nearly a month to get my package! This is absolutely ridiculous and careless business. I will never shop here again. The customer service was sub-par as well.

Knut

Unfortunately I ordered all of this years xmas gifts from this place. I guess I should blame my self as I did read reviews beforehand. I ordered for a 1000 euros. They took the money and sent me confirmation. Then they cancelled my order and asked me for a copy of my passport and bank statement. I sent this after 2 minutes. Now they are not responding. Closing down the chats. They still have my 1000 euros, but order is cancelled, and they will keep the money for 2 weeks before giving it back, meaning I have to buy new xmas gifts AFTER XMAS. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM ASOS.

Andrea Lilly

Terrible customer service. Rude and unhelpful. The sizing conversion is incorrect by a long shot. The American sizing is not 4 sizes larger than UK sizes, heads up. I was drowning in my dresses from both orders. Also, big unexpected duty fee!! You have to pay to return. Plus, if you don't cancel or change anything on your order within 1 hour of ordering they won't except the changes and cancelation. You then have to pay for the items, duty(one dress was $30 duty), and the return cost(mine was $25.00 shipping). Not worth the hassle and cost as at!!!!

Annon.. Everett, WA

It takes the company forever to ship out your product. The estimated date that they provide you is 100% not accurate. After the estimated date, it took them another 1.5 weeks before I even recieved my order. POOR contact with the team as you will be sitting on their live chat for over an hour as stated ("give me 2 seconds to check) and the connection to live chat is horrible. Good luck on reaching ASOS company.

Tom Shaw Carveth

Nightmarish experience with making returns using collections. The instructions on their website led to only one of the parcels being collected. ASOS and the courier company they're partnered with gave updated unclear instructions which took a long time to figure out. Speaking to their customer support took it nowhere. The second time, the courier didn't turn up. I've been stuck with several parcels occupying the lounge for weeks now. Dangerous, untrustworthy company. Never again.

TR

I chasing an order of over £500 for TWO MONTHS. I never received the items, but they eventually refunded after I logged a reversal request with my credit card company. For two months I contacted ASOS over and over and over, and they refused to help or escalate it or give me updates, and just said useless, vague things. They eventually offered me a gift voucher for £15, which doesn't even cover the money I lost in insurance on the credit card on the payment for the items I never received. I still haven't had an explanation of what went so wrong in this particular case.

Linda Cooper Holland, MI

I ordered 3 products using a pre-paid Visa gift card. I have no qualms with the delivery or the product quality. They were both excellent. However, when I returned one product for a refund they issued it to a credit card that DOES NOT EXIST. When I opened a chat with customer service, the agent abruptly shut down the chat when I asked to work with a supervisor to resolve the issue the agent clearly could not do herself. Now I'm out both my money and the product. Is that a form of theft? Will never purchase from this company again.

Aimee Hara

I use ASOS for 90% of my online orders hence been a level 3 shopper. I placed an order and it was cancelled as I input the wrong details, with this order I was using some loyalty points (£’s) towards my purchase. I tried to place a new order and use my loyalty points and they have disappeared even though I have not used them. I sent an initial enquiry Tuesday night and still no resolution and lack of response to my tweets and dm’s.

Rachel Koshmider Brooklyn, NY

I used to frequently shop on Asos but I have found that their customer service is terrible. I tried placing an order and because their app is so terrible it didn't actually go through. I spent two days trying to get a hold of a customer service rep and no one responded. Once they finally did they said nothing could be done and I was no longer eligible to use their code. I would HIGHLY discourage people from shopping here.

Kendall Charlotte, NC

THIS COMPANY STEALS YOUR MONEY!!!!! STAY AWAY!!! THEY HAVE NO PHONE NUMBER AND YOU CANT SPEAK TO A MANAGER!!!! I returned a item to Asos June 30, 2018 and they took soo long to process it then claimed I didn’t return all the items and gave me a partial refund and no surprise the most expensive item is the one they claim they can’t find. Do NOT SHOP HERE YOU WILL REGRET IT!

Put off customer

ZERO STAR!!! I paid for a premier delivery service to have my item delivered the next day - My pair of trousers NEVER turned up the next day, i had to chase them up myself. DON'T BOTHER with premier delivery a.k.a NEXT day service. Not only was my item LATE for delivery, they sent me the WRONG item! When i phoned to ask about how to return the item, apparently, I'm to wait for 17 DAYS for someone to get back to me! - 17 DAYS!!! WORST customer service and the WORST after sales service. AVOID at all cost!!!

Katie

Rubbish service. Sent me the wrong size and said I can get a refund but not an exchange. They sent me an Adidas jacket in UK size way bigger than the AUS size I ordered and told me I got what I ordered. .. nonsense! Terrible customer service..they don't care about their customers. Where are the Consumer Affairs in all this? I have seen many many bads reviews about this issue!

Carol Haberman Glendale, AZ

Terrible company and customer service. When I placed an order the website was offering a 30% discount on any purchase. However, I was never given the option to enter the discount. I contacted them and was told there was nothing they could do. Told me to return the item and reorder with the discount. I already paid a shipping fee for the original order and would be charged a shipping fee on the new order. That would cancel out the discount. Unless the products are super great, I would stay away from this company.

Anguery Customerlul

Slow and problematic service, incorrect orders, slow response times, and unhelpful staff. I ordered a pair of shoes from them and received the wrong size. They took a long time to respond to my email that they had sent the wrong size, and then they sent the wrong one again! The staff was unhelpful throughout. Sending back my second pair of shoes... I'd avoid this company if you can.