ASOS Logo

7.4

Fontas

i am writing this review just to share my displeasant experience with you. In black Friday period i have ordered from Asos.com 3 items, but after 15 days only 1 out of 3 was delivered in my address... They have refunded the amount for the other two items and when i asked them why they haven't informed me before making any action they told me that they sent me an email (they lie as i checked junk folder and there was nothing there...). I have asked them(3 times 3 different people with the names Jasmine, Conlen, Sophie) when the other two items will be despatched and they told me that they sent my money back so i will not get the other two items of my order because there are not in stock and they do not know when they will be in stock. Such an unprofessional behavior, i lost the Black Friday period as i would have ordered from other online shop!

Haley Portland, OR

I purposefully ordered over $120 in items to get myself two day shipping to get to me by 11/6 before I left for a trip. The package arrived today 11/20.. I had talked to both ups and asos(3 times) and never got a clear answer as to where my package was, the tracking had said "clearance in progress" the whole two weeks, until yesterday I got a ups notification that it was on the way. It came, without two of the items I ordered. Quite infuriated at this point I contacted asos again through live chat and all they did was say a refund for the missing items will be processed 5-10 days from now. I asked why it took so long and why I never was contacted like two of the previous customer service agents had said. The lady said "I actually don't know Haley" and then proceeded to end the chat. I want to scream from the rooftops what a terrible company asos is! Never buying from them again.

Dylan Alexandria, VA

I found a pair of boots I really liked and bought them because they were on sale. Due to my own error, the package was not delivered, and was sent back to ASOS. This happened because I had forgotten to put my apartment number in the address field. I contacted customer service only to receive the news that I would receive a refund for my order and if I wanted to buy the boots again, I would have to pay the price listed online. The boots are now more expensive. All because of a small technicality, I have to pay full price if I wish to reorder the boots. This was handled very poorly in my opinion.

Becca

I’m a level 2 reward program shopper. I shop at ASOS a lot. But from today I will never use them again. On a recent order they took the money, but the order didn’t go through. I’ve contacted their chat team 5 times and after no one would help me, I had to raise the dispute with Visa to get the money back. ASOS maintain that they haven’t got it. My bank have show me the Visa transaction code which shows they took the money. When I asked ASOS to close my account they came back with a 20% off voucher which I won’t be using!! They now STILL haven’t given me back my money AND are attempting to close my account before I receive it. Crazy! I’ve never experienced anything like it! Their customer service are absolutely appalling. They never apologise and do not even seem to want to help you. Since this has happened to me I’ve read countless reviews online about them taking money and not delivering the goods. Then refusing to give the money back. How can a company be allowed to get away with this?

Heather

Absolutely terrible service. ASOS are fine except when something goes wrong. When something goes wrong, they do everything they can to wriggle out of resolving the issue and refuse to help you. I have an item due to be delivered before 11th October. To this date, it has still not arrived. It was sent via Hermes. ASOS told me to contact them regarding the missing item. When I did, they tell me they won't help me and to email them back on the 22nd October. I have asked them multiple times to contact their carrier (hermes) in order to trace the item, as the tracking has not updated since October 11th. They told me they cannot get in touch with their courier. I have asked to make a formal complaint, they refused to provide me the information to do so. I asked to escalate my complaint, I was told it would be investigated by a 'specialist care team' and I would be contacted. The 'specialist care team' doesn't exist, and all i got back was an email that was copy and paste the exact same words. This company are a disgrace, and I will be taking this complaint as far as I can take it. At this point they have my money and have not supplied the item, and this is theft.

Tom SC

The worst customer experience I've ever had. They put me through a nightmare of trying to arrange collections through their partner company, Hermes. This took repeated tries, weeks on end, many conversations with both companies and a huge amount of my time wasted. When I gave up and returned the items using another means, they failed to send me an email confirming the refund for some of the items returned. I was forced to spend time reviewing the entire order, comparing it to the refund emails to check what wasn't refunded. I was about to contact them to find out why £170 of products weren't refunded but luckily spotted the total in my bank statement matched. I'll never shop with ASOS again.

MARY LYNN WATSON Briarcliff Manor, NY

I would rate a zero if i could! This is a disreputable retailer! They advertised a student discount if you disclosed your student email address. What they really meant was a College/University Student Discount. my 13 year old middle school daughter signed up against school rules and exposed herself and her school standing unwittingly to this shameful company who refused her a promo code. When brought to the company, they didn't even offer her the discount. They have her identification information and wouldn't even remove it from their database when I requested. They shifted that burden to me. It was only in the fine print that they disclosed this offer as a college student eligible -- age discrimination!!! It's awful to lure a child into these deceptive practices! I"m shocked and disappointed with ASOS. Will never support them . Stay away!

ellie sutton

During checkout their website glitched and reloaded resulting in me being charged twice for my order and despite sending screen shots of my bank showing the two debits a minute apart, the 2 paypal transactions with different IDs for the same items and correspondence from both my bank and paypal asos spent three days denying and arguing with me about the fact they charged me twice, would not take my concerns seriously and were honestly the worst company ive ever had to deal with. Now they have finally admitted that they were wrong and have "cancelled the order" however my bank is still holding my money until asos emails them to say that the money wont be taken... asos says "Sorry we cant contact your bank" You are a huge multi nation company and you don't have a single person who can send a basic email so i can get my money returned to me. This means my money wont be released back to me for up to a month and i have debits that will now default and cost me dishonor fees. There is no concern for customer satisfaction whatsoever and i wont ever buy from them again.

Juno

I ordered £39 dress as a first time. Delivery was fast but came with a faulty shoulder straps. One side shorter than the other. I took a pictures and sent to the customer service, starter to text and asked to look for another size 8 to exchange to Jean but the line was keep cutting off and at the end Lauren emailed me said “ I've had a look at the pictures you have provided us and can see that there are adjustable straps on this item. Therefore you can lengthen and shorten them as you wish. At this point I thought.... I am not a stupid or anything, I think I can understand how to adjust ? However if the item is still unwanted please feel free to return this back to us for a refund” I did mentioned that I wanted to exchange not to refund. I find it very frustrating that she wasn’t very helpful and it was quite easy to see the fault but she didn’t see?? I sent text back again and spoken to other staff and told me that they have size 8. I just need to rerun item and they will send me the new one. After reading through all those bad reviews, I am not too sure if they will send me the new one so easily. I will stay away from those people who doesn’t have manners or delicacy.

P

Terrible. Faulty items were sent multiple times (heavily perfumed by someone else's body, torn lace, zippers that do not work, foldable raincoats that does not fold into anything and has no instructions for folding even upon request), and on the last time I emailed customer service about a partial refund/compensation for trouble of having to send it for mending as the item was unwearable with a broken strap, but received no apology or acceptance of mistake from ASOS. Prices aren't really cheap either, it's better to just shop somewhere else where the customer service and the company actually checks their items before sending it out if you will not be compensated for their mistake.

Erjan Shaltaev

On 10 July 2018 I have ordered stuff from ASOS and paid $97. In order details it was mentioned delivery date is 30 July 2018. But as of today 25 August 2018 I did not receive my order and after my messages to Client Support, ASOS replied back with refusal to return my money back, they banned my account of their website, they refused to send my stuff and informed me that from now on they will ignore my further requests and messages automatically and delete further orders. So in final, I have lost my $97, I have lost 1,5 months time and I don't have my stuff that I paid for. I STRONGLY ASK EVERYBODY - DO NOT DEAL WITH ASOS.COM AND NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AND COMMUNICATE THIS INFO AMONG YOUR FRIENDS SO THESE FRAUDS WILL STOP FOOLING PEOPLE!!!

Alicia

Worst customer chat help, it is so useless it makes you cry: bought the item on 30th June 2018, it came the next day. I ordered a dress but a pair of jeans came in its place, took photos of the error, sent it back on 4th July 2018, Royal Mail says it has arrived. No refund, wrote to customer service 5 times seperate times, each time asking for me to wait 10-12 business days, which i patiently did. it is now 16th Aug 2018, still no avail. All i ask for is for my £16.50 to be refunded, which is rightfully mine. Escalated to PayPal, no response from seller (ASOS). Still waiting for my money to be returned. I won't be buying from ASOS again unless absolutely necessary. This used to be such a reliable website... but something happened to it and its all up in smoke now. 1 star is too good for them.

Lydia Chattaway

Absolutely disgusted by rudeness of one of The supposed customer services care assistant GABRIELLE who needs to be retrained in customer etiquette!! She has the audacity to call me liar about missing items from my order and this being me second order in 2 years !!! I have to say I’m absolutely disgusted in the email and response! I placed one order last year with you and then this one and your calling me a liar ! Saying that I’ve kept goods when I’ve tried to deal with this quickly and provided evidence to show you that items were missing from my order due to the packaging being wide open! I took photos and got in contact with you straight away! And now your telling me that your not going to be having any further contact with me! Well the items I received are unsuitable and I am entitled to a refund as per statuary customer rights! I wanted these items for my holiday hence why I’ve been in contact straight away and you are calling me a liar ! I think it’s rude and extremely poor customer service the snotty email that’s been sent to me! Absolutely disgusting !! If I had been placing lots of orders and claim items were ‘missing’ I could possibly understand why you may have sent the email but this is my 2ND ORDER IN 2 FRIGGING YEARS I SHOWED YOU PHOTOS OF HOW THE PACKAGE WAS GIVEN TO ME AND WHAT ITEMS WERE INSIDE! Further more I’ve since refunded the 5 items took pictures of what I was returning and a picture of the proof of postage and yet I’ve still only been refunded for 3 pairs of shoes!!! What the actually FRIGG!! The complete incompetence of this company is shocking!

Hannah Locust Grove, GA

I wish I could give this company 0 stars. 2 of my bridesmaids ordered their dresses from this site. The first dress ordered was the Maya Maternity Embellished Maxi Dress. She received it in good timing and we were super excited but upon opening it we realized it was completely wrong. The beading, actual color of the dress, material, everything was completely wrong. The beading was coming off of it and just dangling all over the top. I reached out to customer service who said I’d hear back in 10 days. Never heard back. My other bridesmaid ordered a Maya Cami Embellished Top Maxi in size 8. She received a long sleeve sequined gown. We contacted customer service who said they’d let us know in 10 days. She went ahead and returned it and ordered the correct dress AGAIN, in a 6. She received the dress in good time but it was completely destroyed. Looked like someone picked all the beading off. Neither of them have gotten their refunds, as of yet, and are out $300 between the two of them. We’ve been forced to find different dresses in a short amount of time and have really been put in a bad position. There’s no contact number for the US and customer service literally does NOTHING. I do not recommend this company and feel like I’ve been scammed.

Katherine Smith Salt Lake City, UT

I like a lot of their items, but I also feel like I don't completely know if I'm ordering something good or not. Like it the right fit or look like the pic. There is also just sooo much. if feels overwhelming, but I don't​ generally really like their things.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

We have had great experience with Asos. Good clothing quality. The reviews help you determine sizing. And the sizing app is so helpful. Fantastic return policy.

Ash Boston, MA

Ordered a dress online in size 0 petite, and was sent a completely different dress in a regular size 4. Had to email customer service twice to get a reply, at which point I was told to wait 21 days for my case to be handled. No one offered to send a new dress in the same size - by the time I got into the online "chat" feature the dress had been sold out already in my size. I was told to be refunded I needed to ship back the dress they wrongly sent me. I asked repeatedly to speak to a manager and was told there was no one who could help me and they were not allowed to give me a corporate contact. Why is the corporation afraid to share their information? This is insane. Any good retailer would have shipped me a replacement dress within 24 hours at no cost. I was excited about their tiny size options, but it's not worth the hassle or loss of money for their awful service, and apparently inability to ship correct items.

NANA ITABASHI

Terrible, Horrible worst internet shopping ever! They said the delivery fee is free but it costs 22CAD for receiving. I mentioned about it to them and they replied me below. "Customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges, and can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It's a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order in the future, so you're not surprised by charges you weren't expecting." Who can expect about the import duties without note! They must have so many inquiry from people who has same trouble before but they don't mention on their website. So kind, huh? They allow canceling the order only in 15 mins after we order. The merchandise was completely different from the pictures. Their marketing is totally fake!!!

Peter Peirce Tampa, FL

Clothes are decent, but the customer service is terrible. I qualified for a promotion that was happening, returned part of my order because it did not fit, and the entire promotion was taken off and i received no compensation for my refund. I even actually went NEGATIVE sending back clothes because i needed to buy a box to do so. This doesn't add up, because the promotion had different levels of qualification. I still qualified for the promotion, but simply not the original monetary amount. I returned $105 of clothes, lost my $100 of promotion (which means $5 refunded for $105 worth of clothes,) and am left with a live-chat response of somebody who has no clue of my situation. First time buying from the company, and it's my last. I'm also returning the ENTIRE order. A large company pulling a shady tactic looks terrible, and i do not want to fund a company that's cutting corners with my own money.

Samantha Millville, UT

My all time favorite clothing website! I always find amazing outfits on their website. The clothing is different than what you see everyone else carrying.

Manuel Di Cristo Culver City, CA

I've never had major issues with the company until my last order. They had an offer and depending on the amount of your order you could have used a promo code for a discount. GIMME50 GIMME75 GIMME100 My total allowed me to use GIMME100. Some of the clothes didn't fit and I needed to return them. Instead of calculating the discount for each item (including the ones that I kept - the majority) before refunding they completely removed the discount, taking it off the refund. Other than being not fair, since the discount applied to all of the items, they wouldn't even recalculate the discount for the new amount. "Our policy doesn't allow us to do so". As their policy was imposed on them by some other entity. ASOS always seemed to me a company very similar to Amazon, which tries to establish a long term trust with its users, so to become the first choice today and in the future. This was an unprofessional move and they won't see me back. Just sent a request to delete my account as well. I might be just another customer, but you're just another retail website in an ocean of options. Good luck.

Zion Schneider Rapid City, SD

I ordered a suit for prom and I noticed it was heading to a wrong address in a different state. As any person would I panicked and quickly tried to navigate to a contact page, however there is no call center and by the time an agent responds it’s apparently to late to do anything. I asked the agent, Ashley, to speak to a manager or supervisor and she said that it was impossible as there were none available. Who is in charge? Monkeys? Aliens? Robots? Who knows, because it’s been 2 days and I still have yet to find out. She said to contact the carrier. I then received an email address from Ashley to be able speak to someone else named Joe in the company, which as far as I know isn’t any position higher than Ashley. I was told they cannot cancel an order even tho it hasn’t left the facility and for 11hrs it sat there in there warehouse but couldn’t be stopped! Thus far there’s no management team, no control over or communication ability between company and warehouse and no call center. At this point I’m done dealing with ASOS, so I call the delivery company and asked to have the package rerouted or returned and they very nicely by the way, amazing customer service, say I they need to be called by ASOS because only the shipper can request those things. I thank the lady and email ASOS again stating that they have the ability to cancel or reroute and all they have to do is contact the delivery company that was expecting a call from them to correct this mistake-turned-nightmare. I then receive an email from a different man from ASOS named Andrew, who basically says despite the fact that the delivery company says that they certainly do have the ability to reroute or cancel an order and are anticipating a call from them that they basically cannot help me and that there’s no way to cancel. Which makes me wonder if anyone in that company cares about its customers or owns a phone?! As of now I’m still waiting for a reply and I most likely will not be able to have this beautiful suit for prom and the package is being delivered to a random person who hopefully will enjoy it as I payed for it with my hard earned dollars. Terrible experience and goes to show that there’s nothing there willing to do to help a customer.

Sophie Hunt

ASOS had a tech fault and cancelled my order without notifying me. No email in my junk OR inbox - I check both everyday for work emails. However, the money did come out of my PayPal account and I DID receive 2 emails saying My order WAS placed and that my order would be with me in a few days - so obviously I’m going to think my order is placed and it’ll be with me in a few days. Crazy thought process I know.. The day before the parcel was due, I went on my ASOS account and saw it said “cancelled”. So I had to chase the CS team about my order and ask ASOS if my order was still coming? Because, again, I had 2 emails telling me the order was placed and it would be with me by Saturday. So this was totally news to me!! The huge inconvenience for me was that the items in the order were for my Mum’s birthday and I had used a 20% code at the time of ordering - which was now expired. I had ordered them at the start of the week to come on or before Saturday - in time for her birthday. But saw it was cancelled on Friday (the day before delivery). I spoke to the CS team via Online Help Chat and I was told ASOS had a tech glitch. I was told to “Just order all items again” - but the items I initallly ordered were now out of stock and now would not be here in time for my Mum’s birthday. The CS team via Online Help Chat assured me tech glitches are extremely rare - but in the same breath, they said I should’ve been checking my Inbox and Junk for emails telling me they had cancelled my order? Which again - was an email I never received in my Inbox or Junk - I double checked. The only emails I received were confirmation emails that the Order was placed, and another with the date it would arrive. Anyway, the only consolation I was offered - despite them confirming the tech issue was on their side - was to get the 20% code back (that I had used in the order that had been cancelled). Not good enough considering how much I was messed about by ASOS and how put out I was last min. I was now faced with the inconvenience of not having anything to give my Mum the next day because it wouldn’t get here in time - despite ordering 5 days in advance. And I now couldn’t get the items she wanted as they were out of stock. My 20% code back doesn’t really solve anything or leave me anywhere near satisfied. The CS staff member on twitter asked me to explain the situation. So I did and said ASOS customer service is a joke - to which ASOS replied, telling me to “Refrain from spamming”. Yet in the same breath, said they love feedback and always want to improve. I didn’t swear or say anything out of turn. Therefore, I didn’t appreciate passive aggressive comments. I work in customer service myself - and that’s unacceptable. Instead of saying “Don’t Panic” you’re trained to say “Keep Calm” - saying “Refrain from spamming” is a rude trigger phrase, inadvertently accusing me of spamming. Also, considering how unreliable and unprofessional ASOS have been creating this situation and how they handled it after - I have every reason to feel ASOS have let me down and I am firm but fair when explaining this. And yes - I will write a lot when the CS team on Twitter ask me to DM them explaining the situation. So don’t accuse me of “spamming”. ASOS should definitely train their Twitter CS staff on how to speak to people (because they aggravated the situation and made it 10x worse) and CS Online Help Chat team to offer reasonable solutions. Apparently the big problem solver was to give me back the 20% code that I had used in the order that got cancelled - TERRIBLE consolation, considering the issue was confirmed on ASOS end. Also a bit of a joke, considering how much I was inconvenienced by their problem, messed around, and spoken to by their (twitter CS) staff. Offering me my own discount code back was a total slap in the face and it made me think ASOS don’t take the issue seriously if they think that is satisfactory. Offering me my code back isn’t reasonable and doesn’t leave me satisfied at all - I would’ve thought that’s the LEAST they could do - but what good is giving me my discount code back when I won’t get the items I ordered (because they’re now out of stock) and I now won’t get anything in time for my mums birthday - despite having emails promising me they’d be here by now and the email confirming the order was definitely placed. ASOS are unprofessional and unreliable and I expected - at the very least - a notification telling me my order had been cancelled, and a WAY better solution for the inconvenience. I am still left SO unsatisfied!

Rob F. Philadelphia, PA

Wish I had the option of giving zero stars. Bought a faux leather jacket in a large from the site; they accidentally sent me a small. No sweat, I thought, I’ll just return it and have them re-send me it in the correct size, or so I thought. They informed me that as I was receiving said small, the large option for the piece sold out, and was no longer available. Mildly peeved at this point since I was planning on wearing the jacket to my brother’s bachelor party, I nonetheless went along/was cool with them simply giving me a refund. I read their refund page around two days before the jacket was to arrive back at their warehouse/the refund was set to occur, which stipulated that ASOS does refunds through the card that was used for the purchase. I made the purchase through a Vanilla Visa gift card which was no longer in my possession/disposed of, seeing as its contents were rendered empty a month ago, and thus I told ASOS explicitly over chat NOT to send the funds back to that card account, as I would not be able to access it anymore. The person on the other line over chat agreed, and told me I would be contacted when they received the item back, and asked which account to properly send the money back to. Cut to the day of the refund... and they of course processed it to THAT GIFT CARD. UGHHH!!! I’m at a loss for words regarding this negligence/incompetence, so I reach back and demand to know how I could actually get my refund back. They say I need a receipt proving that I can’t access the funds, and Vanilla Visa says they can’t give me a bank statement without the full card information, which I no longer have because I NEVER THOUGHT I’D BE IN THIS MESS. The only thing I could do was drive two hours to the store I bought the gift card from and get a receipt/proof of purchase that way, just to show ASOS that it was indeed a gift card that they sent the money to. That apparently was not good enough for them, and they even refused to give me so much as mild compensation for my fool’s odyssey/any ASOS credit. F minus to the infinite degree for this site, lost two weeks worth of my paycheck in terms of funds, flushed down the drain somewhere in a gift card at the bottom of a Philadelphia garbage can. If anyone lives in the Center City area of Philly, good news: go dumpster diving, and you might luck out on ~$100 worth of free money. Actual trash company, ZERO OUT OF ONE BILLION.

Jenny Brandemuehl Mountain View, CA

I ordered a couple items for Christmas as gifts and they delivered right on time as they mentioned on their website they’d guarantee delivery before Christmas. Been a very good experience!

Jordan Brown

Asos used to be my go to site for so many different things. Been a loyal customer for going on 10 years and everything was always great, but after the last order I’ll be seriously reconsidering especially after the complete fudge from customer service with excuses. I ordered something, paid, then got the dispatch email the night before and then the delivery details on the morning of the delivery to only then getting a refund email for one of the items as it was “out of stock”!!?? How can an item thats been picked and ordered be out of stock? As i picked my delivery date to be the weekend instead of next day (tuesday) i seriously believe that they just picked it for someone else who ordered after me and left me high and dry to try and find something else for an xmas present for my girlfriend after all of the same items elsewhere are now out of stock because I wasn’t notified in time!!!

Mattis Vormdohre West Chester, PA

My experience with Asos was sadly a really bad one, I ordered already a couple of times with asos, but my last one was so disappointing that it will be my last one. I ordered me a nice winter jacket around the black Friday sales event, five days overdue of the promised and paid shipping date I got the message that my package was unavailable to deliver, after contact with the customer service and a made promise that I will get my made purchases resend, I received the e-mail that because of security reasons I can´t get my already paid purchases. After a couple of back and forth emails I let the customer service know that I don´t have interested in a refund but to receive my products, this was sadly ignored and I got refunded. I got the offer that I can rebuy my products but since they weren´t on clearance anymore this time it would cost me 60 $ more which is obviously unacceptable. My emails have been ignored since. Just a giant disappointment and loss of trust :-(

VALERIA RACITI

Great customer disservice! They have messed up my orders sending something I have cancelled and cancelling the actual order for a tech failure. After that they told me they couldn't stop the order because it was already processed (this was a lie since they sent an email 5 days later saying one of the items was unavailable). So they took my payment for an order I didn't want and they didn't block the order from leaving the warehouse in 7 days! Then they told me to send the order I didn't want back to the them and since this was not my fault I could send them a proof a postage to have issued the refund asap. Obviously nothing of this happened. I still didn't get my money back despite sending an order in first instance wasn't supposed to leave the warehouse back with proofs of postage. It's worth to add that in all this process I have been ping ponged from a customer service to the other, staying hours waiting for chats or their calls. also funny, if you have been put in the call queue through the chat and you contact them again through chat to ask why they didn't call you they will automatically kick you out from the call queue and the queue is said to be up to 24h. When I have spoken with them, everyone was saying different things and the girl at the phone was very rude. after they have started ignoring me and they replied to my messages just when posting publicly on FB. So what to say more? I have shopped asos a few times and Variety of items is good but the management of this company is awful, personally I have an order supposed to arrive today not with me and around £100 in their hostage...I would recommend to buy your stuff somewhere else.

Erin Vause

My order was never delivered. It has been over 5 weeks since my order was placed and over 3 since the expected delivery date. Customers services only advice was to wait. Finally when I received help from ASOS they dispatched a replacement order without my consent. The order was out of stock of half the items and set for delivery over Christmas. I immediately informed them that I would not be available to collect the parcel at this time but they refused to change or cancel the order. Their only response has been that of I do not receive it by January they will investigate further. They this stage they will have had my money for 3 months and I will still not have received my order! Disgusting service

Danielle

******* Please do not order from ASOS! ******** I was meant to get my delivery Friday I was not in and then got a email to say I had signed for it. Come home to no parcel anywhere checked with neighbours no parcel. Spoke to one person in ASOS who said he will refund me. Connection lost so the next person I spoke to said they have to investigate with dpd this could take 3-5 working days and I would have a response by 10th.. no response so had to chase up again myself to be told they hadn’t had a response from dpd so would take another 3-5 days!! Not happy at all as this is now fraud aswell that someone has signed something in my name.. regardless of what ur investigating I’m still without money and a parcel so for someone who is 8 months pregnant and 6 weeks before Christmas being 107 down is not ideal .. I have told them I will now be taking this so much further as the customer service is disgusting and they are the most unhelpful people ever. Will never ever shop with them again!!!!!

Angry Customer

I would not give ANY star at all if that was an option. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - 30 DAYS WITHOUT ANY PRODUCT AND NO MONEY BACK!!! I placed my order and got deducted 200 EUR from my account on October 5th, and it took 3 days to process my order and delivery did not even happen due to incompetent delivery service man who declared my address unknown because he had no frigging EYES to check my house number which is clearly written on my door!!! Customer "Service" is a robot repeating themselves 4 times and not reading my messages. I was promised to have my money back max 5-10 days after my return which was confirmed on Oct 19, it is Oct 30 and I have NO PRODUCT AND NO MONEY. I want my money back!!!!

Tamar

DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY WITH ASOS! I buy from many international websites that ship to Israel. ASOS has the worst experience for international shipping to IL I have ever encountered!!! If I don't use express shipping, I need to pick my package up from an old, dusty convenience store in a shady street in my city (why?????). If I order packages that exceed my local customs limit ASOS used the worst company to handle customs. The company is called GCX, they are incredibly slow! I ordered a package a week ago, paid for express shipping and was just notified the package will not arrive for another week. That's 2 weeks for "express shipping". In addition, on top of the customs fees (which I am more than prepared to pay), GCX charges a handling fee of 12.5 GBP!!!! No other company does that!!!! I paid a total of 22.5 GBP just to get the package over to me with extremely delayed shipping. BAD BAD experience by all means. PS - contacted ASOS about this many times but they won't take any responsibility.

Megan

Absolutely disgusted with the service I have received today from Asos. I placed an order last night and despite selecting the correct express shipping option the order came through with the slower shipping. I noticed straight away and tried to log back in to cancel the order and my account locked me out and I couldn't change it. I messaged Asos first thing this morning to have this adjusted as I desperately need this order for a ball on Friday and was literally told there was not a single thing they could do and the rude Live Chat person just kept repeating that my order will be received on the 27th, a week too late! When I asked to have a manager call me back the same rep said he was Bilal the Manager and repeated the same tired information. When I asked to speak over the phone I was told I couldn't and would have to wait 48 hours for a callback. A disgusting joke. There wasn't a single option given to me as a solution. When I suggested I buy another dress today and have it shipped I was told by Bilal as long as I ordered the dress today I would receive it by Friday. I have just placed another order now only to be told the order won't be here till MONDAY!! Bilal failed to mention the 12pm cut off time when he was live chatting at 9am this morning. So now ASOS has close to $800 of my money, won't cancel or refund a single thing, even though they have confirmed the orders haven't been shipped yet, and I have nothing to wear and no-one to speak to. Ive never been more disgusted with a company before!

A

I PLACED AN ORDER ON 11.08.2017 FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND TO THIS DAY I'VE YET TO RECEIVED THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED. I GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY SAYING IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 13.08.2018 BUT NO INFORMATION FROM ASOS AS TO WHY THERE IS A DELAY. A FEW HOURS LATER, AFTER I'VE SELECTED MY DELIVERY TIME SLOT THEY SENT OUT A STANDARD MESSAGE SAYING THERE IS A DELAY AND OFFERING COMPENSATION TO CUSTOMERS WHO PAID FOR THE DELIVERY EXCLUDING THE PREMIUM CUSTOMERS, SO I SENT AND EMAIL ABOUT THIS BUT NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. CONTACTED SOMEONE ON THEIR CHAT SERVICE ABOUT THIS ISSUE ON THE DAY OF THE DELIVERY AS THE DELIVERY TIME SLOT HAD PAST AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY ITEMS AND I WAS PROVIDED WITH THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON NAMED TAYYIBAH WHO WOULD NOT HELP ME AND INSTEAD QUOTED ME THE TERMS OF CONDITION AND THEN ABRUPTLY ENDED THE CHAT TELLING ME SHE CANT HELP ME ANYMORE. AS IT WAS A SUNDAY I COULD NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE OVER THE PHONE SO I DECIDED TO CALL ON THE MONDAY AND SPOKE TO HANNAH WHO WAS REALLY SWEET AND HELPFUL AND TRIED TO HELP ME WITH THE ISSUE. SHE TOLD ME A THE END OF OUR CALL THAT SHE WOULD SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT I NEVER GOT THIS. I CHASED THIS UP THROUGH THE FACEBOOK MESSENGER SERVICE AND SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE BUT NONE OF THEM HELPED. I JUST WAITED FOR THE DELIVERY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY IN THE HOPES THAT IT WILL TURN UP BUT AGAIN NOTHING SO THURSDAY MORNING I DECIDED TO CALL DPD THE DELIVERY COMPANY, AND TO MY SURPRISE THE PACKAGE WAS MARKED LOST. THE GIRL I SPOKE WITH INFORMED ME THAT IT WAS SCANNED INTO THEIR SYSTEM BUT NO FURTHER INFORMATION HAS THEN BEEN PUT IN SINCE THEN. SO IN A VERY INFURIATED STATE I CALLED ASOS SPOKE TO A RUDE GUY NAMED ROSS WHO TOLD ME THERE SYSTEM IS DOWN SO HE CAN'T HELP AND I JUST HAVE TO CALL BACK LATER, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE ANGRY. HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST OFFERED TO TAKE DOWN MY NUMBER AND CALLED ME BACK ONCE THEIR SYSTEM ISSUE WAS FIXED BUT INSTEAD HE HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK RIGHT AWAY AND SPOKE WITH A GIRL NAMED TAMALA, AND MIRACULOUSLY THERE SYSTEM WAS BACK UP AND SHE COULD NOW HELP. I EXPLAINED TO HER WHAT THE ISSUE AND SHE TRIED TO HELP AND PROMISED THAT I WOULD GET A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ITEMS THAT I ORDERED THAT IS NOW LOST AND ALSO GET A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK. I SAID TO HER THAT I WANT THE MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK IN A FEW HOURS AND THAT SHE WOULD SEND ME A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME I NEVER GOT THE EMAIL AND THE CALL BACK FROM A MANAGER NEVER HAPPENED. TO ADD INSULT TO THE INJURY AN ITEM THAT I SENT BACK TO BE REPLACED FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE ON SATURDAY ARRIVED WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE TO TAMALA, SO THIS JUST ADDED FUEL TO THE FLAME. I DECIDED TO CALLED BACK AFTER NOT HEARING FROM A MANAGER AND SPOKE TO MARY WHO WAS REALLY RUDE AND VERY CONDESCENDING AND REFUSES TO PUT ME THROUGH TO A MANAGER AND SAID THEY HAVE PROCESS AND THAT I'VE TOLD THIS ALREADY SO SHOULD JUST WAIT. I CALLED THE HEAD OFFICE TO SEE IF I CAN SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THE CS TEAM BUT AGAIN NO ONE CAN SPEAK TO ME AND WAS REDIRECTED BY THEIR RECEPTIONIST TO CALL THE CS TEAM. I CALLED THE CS TEAM YET ANOTHER TIME AND THIS TIME SPOKE WITH ROB WHO WAS VERYS SWEET AND TRIED TO HELP COME TO A RESOLUTION, I REALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RESOLVED BUT STILL LEFT ME VERY DISAPPOINTED. TODAY, I GET MESSAGE FROM A GIRL NAMED TASHA THROUGH THEIR FACEBOOK MESSENGER NOT EVEN VIA EMAIL TO SAY THEY TRIED TO REPLACE THE ITEMS BUT ITS OUT OF STOCK SO THEY ARE JUST GOING TO REFUND ME THE MONEY BUT STILL SEND ME THE ITEM THAT IS OUT OF STOCK, I SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO CHOOSE TO GET A DIFFERENT SIZE CONSIDERING IVE MENTIONED ON TWO OCCASIONS THAT I WIL BE WEARING IT FOR LONDON FASHION WEEK BUT NO THERE WAS NONE OF THAT. I CALLED TO SEE IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO JUST GET A DIFFERENT SIZE BUT WAS TOLD NO THEY ARE PRETTY BLACK AND WHITE WITH REPLACEMENTS AND THAT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING FOR ME ANYMORE. I AM STILL VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DEFINITELY QUESTIONS WHETHER I SHOULD REMAIN A CUSTOMER.

Sarah Tran Rensselaer, NY

I have ordered from Asos three times. I had great experiences with my first two orders. However, I ordered a dress recently. It came packaged in a clear bag, but clearly was worn previously. The dress did not have any tags, and had a strong body odor. I complained online since they do not handle customer complaints by phone. The resolution of my complaint was not satisfactory. Asos offered me a 10 percent promo code to use on my next purchase, and I was told a new replacement would be shipped using express shipping. I expressed my concerns on 8/1 and was notified today the dress would arrive 8/8. That is not express shipping, in my opinion. I would have been better off handling this situation on my own by simply returning the dress and using my two day shipping to order a new dress. I complained further, and to my surprise this seems to be the best they can do.

Ana

I have been shopping with ASOS since I was a teenager around 16-17 and I have always had great service. But they have been up and coming and clearly become more reputable business so the customer service has significantly decreased to a point I am considering boycotting their website. I ordered from ASOS and both parcels were not delivered on time. One was delivered to a neighbour without my consent and the parcel was open and a £10 pair of sandals were taken. When I went back to complain to asos, this billion pound company, they claim it is a dispute between me and my neighbour. Its just disgusting to think that a company cannot use any discretion whatsoever, they'd rather have a customer ruin their reputation online than actually resolve disputes, its a shame.

Sandra Dubas Salt Lake City, UT

ASOS is good if you are looking for formal dresses for a special event. I have gotten a few of my bridesmaids dresses from there and they were adorable. Price are a little high but worth it.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

ASOS is a good place to look if you are looking for formal wear. On many occasions I got great stuff from ASOS. Their prices are not the most affordable but the quality of the clothing is always outstanding.

Joseph DeSilva Portland, OR

The product is fine, the customer service and their communication is HORRIBLE. I will NEVER shop here again!!! My first experience was HORRIFIC and I tried to communicate with them via chat and email as they do not have a US phone number. Even after getting NOTHING resolved, I thought I'd give them a 2nd try. JUST AS HORRIBLE as the first time. Don't waste your time or money with this company. The shorts I ordered arrived missing 2 buttons and my attempts at rectifying this were futile. I ended up replacing the buttons myself, as I really liked the shorts, and was offered NO compensation

Jenna LeStarge

Asos has a HUGE selection. I love being able to buy several unique dresses (shipped for free!) and trying them on at home. What doesn't work, gets sent back, again for free. They are a little pricey for the quality, and sizing can be a little erratic, but I always look there because of their selection.

Sahra Los Angeles, CA

First product purchased at ASOS. Strappy Pinny Floral Midi Debutante Dress. Product arrived reeking of another customers body odor and had dark sweat stains and make up smudges in the underarm area. It is clear that this item was worn rough by a previous customer and returned to the warehouse and clearly not checked by the returns team there. Then sent out to me under the false promise of receiving a new or like new product. This is disgusting and incredibly unsanitary. ASOS online team reread me the regulations of their return policies. Up to a month to receive my refund. After over an hour online with their customer service rep, Matthew, I was no where near resolving a timely return of my refund. And while they offered me a 10% off code for my next purchase, I am not jumping to order another item from this website considering it is clear that you have no guarantee what condition it will arrive in, who might have worn it under what conditions and customer service can do nothing to help.

Johan

To make it short: JUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE Often there is no problems with asos, however if you have a problem with a order, like you didn't receive the item you ordered or you received a empty package then they say because of a bussiness desicion they just ban your account and say they can't help you anymore. Just a big scam site after all and they don't take responsibility for their mistakes if they think that they can't earn any money from you anymore. In that case they advise you to contact your bank or card holder to solve the issue for you, however if you paid by bank transfer or something like that you can't do such thing ofcourse. Then your only choise is to go to court because they will just send you standard messages every time you contact them or they just ignore you.

Jim Weijland

Today i found asos And was interested in trying the webshop because of a 20% shopping spree. After spending over an hour creating my wishlist i checken out At 11:45. I entered the code And it worked. But i forgot something So i went back Added it and tried again. At this time THE code stoped working. It was about 11:50. So i contacted customer support. After a 45 min chat they told me there is nothing that they could do because THE discount ended At 12:00. I told them i was checking out before that And also that At 00:18 they were still advertising with the messages. But still no service what So ever. I was willing To buy 8 products. But i left THE shop with nothing And over 2 Hours of my time wasted. I have screenshots of THE times advertised. Horrible service

Jonna

I placed on order with this company on 3/2/17. At the time the had a discount with unidays offering 20% off instead of the usual 10%. I place my order and the discount somehow did not calculate properly so I contact their customer service immediately through chat. I was told it wasn't a problem and I would be refunded 16.90. I was fine with that. About an hour goes by I get an email stating the refund was processed and I would see it in 5-10 days. Time goes by about a week I contact customer service again stating I have yet to receive the refund I am then told oh we don't offer refunds you received the correct discount. I then showed proof of the original conversation and the email stating I was entitled to 16.90. And this was done after dealing with several reps because every time I would respond a different rep seemed to get my emails that alone made me angry. So one of the reps tells me my refund was sent to my credit card manually. So a red flag goes up I paid with PayPal how can you bypass PayPal and refund it to my card I did not have one on file with them! I asked the rep that very question and was told it can be done and to wait the full 10 days. So on 3/15/17 I contacted customer service again because I still have no refund and once again I have to deal with several reps before getting a concrete answer. I am then told by one of the rudest reps there it hasn't been 10 days only 9. Now I know I can count and I insist it has been sinnce this started in 3/1. He in turn says they are counting from 3/2 and the 10th day is 3/16. He also requested I send my bank statement me for that time period to show I did not get the refund which I thought was odd but I complied. Once I sent proof I was then emailed again oh you have to wait til after 3/16 and if it still isn't there to contact them again. At this point I'm pissed all this over 16.90 but I was determined to follow this through it has now become about the principle. I then open a transaction error cause with PayPal explaining what's going on just seeking further assistance in this matter. So I go ahead and wait til 3/17/17 and contact asos customer service again. Before doing so I attempted to log into my account and I get an error message you account has been blocked of course I am now confused. Why would I account be blocked??? I contact customer service through chat and the rep tells me I see it's blocked but I have to have another rep contact you. I asked well can you at least tell my why the account it blocked? The rep says no. I then contact customer service through email on the same email thread I had been using asking about the refund and the account block. I get and email back stating they are looking into it and that I dont need to send anymore emails. So fast forward to today 3/19/17. I get an email saying the account was closed because I opened the case with PayPal stating fraud and PayPal determined it was fraud and the company took a financial loss because of this. Any orders I place in the future will automatically be canceled with no notice, WTF??? Now I'm livid I check PayPal and the have not determined fraud and have not made a final decision. I was not given a refund for the 16.90 and instead of asos figuring out what was going on they just decided to block me from future purchase. I have never been so disgusted with a company in my life. All this over 16.90. So recap I still don't have the refund, my asos account is blocked and I am no long allowed to make purchases. Horrific, terrible and most unprofessional company every I would recommend no one ever shop with them again if they can be this petty over 16.90 imagine what they would do over a higher dollar amount. 3/21/17 Update. So my refund saga continues since my last post I was contacted and told they would do an investigation. That was 3/17/17. So today I finally get another email saying they sent a refund to a card that is not active anymore I don't even know what card it is. The problem here is I paid through PayPal with an active card. So they decided to not use the original payment method and just choose a card they saw on my account. No one contacted me to verify this was ok or which card to use. This right here just shows how terrible their customer service is. And then on top of that told me my account will not be reopened until I close the case with PayPal. Are they serious???? So to sum up I still don't have the refund, I don't know what card they sent it to and my account is still not opened. I warn everyone beware of shopping with this company!

susan Plainfield, VT

I spent two days trying to order a dress for an event. The website would not accept my landline or cell # and would not allow me to bypass it. Thus not allowing me to place my order. The dress was sold out on anthropologie and the only other vendor was asos, otherwise, I would not have wasted the time that I did. 'Chatted' with a customer service agent for almost an hour then their website crashed and he asked me to call back in 1 hour. 'Chatted' the next day with another agent who, after 45 minutes said she had to send it to IT and they will contact me. Still no word..still no dress. I would agree that this company's legitimacy is questionable.

Jake Tallahassee, FL

I ordered several (3) pairs of jeans that they advertised as in-stock on the website. They arrived much later than the email notification specified, and then when they did come, two were the wrong style, but correct brand, and the third was not even the right brand. I sent them back and was told that one of the 3 was actually not in stock, and they would send the correct style for the other two. They then sent the EXACT SAME incorrect jeans a second time. I've now alerted them to this fact, and it's been more than two weeks and they still cannot even tell me if "the warehouse" has the correct jeans that they are still advertising as in stock (the ones that I've paid for). They will respond to online chat and Twitter DM's, but everyone says the same thing: we're waiting to hear back from the warehouse. No action, not helpful. There is zero excuse for a company this size having such poor inventory management and customer service. I will NEVER buy from them again.

Mario

A shockingly bad ASOS movie- Cue lost package, robotic, untrustworthy, strange service Situation: Sitting in a hotel out of town when I see package has been delivered to my building and I signed for it. Arrive at home days later to see note saying package is in the bin outside of my building, but don't find package. Rising Action: Explain to Asos customer service that I was out of town, my signature was forged, neighbours didn't sign for package, received DPD note saying that package was in the bin outside, and I could't find the package. Asos customer service say they will thoroughly investigate in 48 hours. I patiently wait for someone to contact me asking for evidence that I was away, and my signature was forged by driver, and my package was left in a bin. Climax: Asos get back to me about 2 weeks later saying that the drivers GPS shows that the package was delivered and I signed for it. Shocked and outraged, I explain that no one contacted me to ask for the hotel invoice or images of my actual signature that show that I was out of town and my signature was forged. Even stranger, why did the driver leave a note saying that my package was in the bin if I signed for it? Falling action: Skynet takes over asos customer service, they disregard the actual evidence, and respond to all my questions by saying "We are unable to process this further, the investigation was thorough, the case is closed" Catastrophe: DPD says asos is responsible and I should raise a claim with them. Bank says they can't refund me because I paid by debit card. Asos "skynet" says their investigation was "thorough" and the case is closed. My bank account is a few hundred pounds lighter. Conclusion: At asos, the customer comes last, skynet has taken over asos's customer service, once a case is closed it has completely vanished from all existence, and Never shop with ASOS !! P.S. Chat transcripts available.

Judy Stanton

ASOS is great if everything is going ok. However, if something goes wrong then prepare to fall into a deep pit of the darkest despair. They can only be contacted by email, Facebook or live chat. The only people that can deal with complaints are the call handlers meaning that they just tell you what they can't do, there's no way of getting anything but the most basic problems resolved and worse of all, no one takes ownership of a query. I've spoken to countless people over several weeks, none of whom read the whole thread before responding and meaning that someone will ask a question, you reply instantly, then need to wait another 48hours (at least) for SOMEONE ELSE to pick it up and ask something totally unrelated as they have not bothered seeing what went before. Their Facebook page is full of people complaining as it's the only way to get a response and it sounds like a lot of them have it a lot worse than me, but I can assure you it will be the last time I ever use the site.

Henna D

I placed an order on 29/10/2016 for an item and selected next day delivery. The item was not delivered to my home, neither was it left with a neighbour or in a safe place. It was signed for by someone I do not know. I contacted asos immediately on 30/10/2016 and was told they would look into this with the courier. I have contacted asos multiple times since and receive the same generic email stating they are still chasing up things with the courier, even NINE WEEKS LATER. I was a loyal asos customer who would place orders at least fortnightly and have received appalling and disgraceful customer service. I informed them that I will now be seeking legal advice and received the same generic email, yet again. Do not order from this company, or you risk paying for an item you will never receive.

viviana martinez

I have ordered several things from ASOS and this is the second time they mess up my order. I moved months ago and they sent my last order to my previous address even though my default address is my current address. When I received an email update from UPS with the destination, I contacted immediately. The first person ended my chat conversation abruptly after I told them that I was talking to them though my phone screen and couldn't change the browser to provide the order number. The second person also stopped responding after they told me that there was nothing they could do and I would only be refunded if the package is returned to them from the address they incorrectly sent it to. Since ASOS can't handle their mistakes, I contacted my credit card company and they disputed the charge. That's the last time I order anything on ASOS.