ASOS

5.2

ASOS is a UK company that sells clothing online. They have customers throughout the world but have large followings primarily in the US, UK, Russia, and many other European countries.

Their website has 21.3 million customers per month, as well as 7.1 million customers from over 160 countries. We also found that in addition to the 850 brands that they carry online, they have carried around 50,000 branded and ASOS.com branded products.

ASOS used to have a feature on their Facebook page that let customers order without having to leave the Facebook site. However, that feature of the Facebook page now leads directly to the ASOS landing page.

Recently, ASOS has been a sponsor of a Formula One racing team, the McLaren Formula One team. Even though this was supposed to be a short-term partnership, the ASOS logo has been seen on the McLaren Formula One car throughout the 2014 season.

#1 Macy's Logo Macy's ›

7.9

Overall
Score

#2 JCPenney Logo JCPenney ›

7.8

Overall
Score

#3 H&M Logo H&M ›

7.6

Overall
Score

#14 ASOS Logo ASOS

5.2

Overall
Score

The Good

• Multiple Promotions on Site
  • Cost-effective Shipping Policies

ASOS provides their regular, loyal customers with a number of great benefits including:

Multiple Promotions on Site

If you are looking to save money on sticker price clothing items, the ASOS website provides a welcoming and money-saving shopping experience for you. Not only are there promotions run throughout the site, there are also membership opportunities to provide you with even more value. The ASOS Premier membership costs $29 for a three-month membership. This lets users get free standard UPS shipping, pre-sales notices, as well as their catalog, of which ten copies are issued per year. A helpful feature they include on their site to all customers is their Fashion Finder, which tracks clothing industry trends for you. This allows its customer base to stay on top of trends throughout the world as well as keeping them apprised of new releases. It is a simple and easy way for customers to go online and ultimately design their own outfit. With tons of fashionable products to choose from, it is a huge benefit for shoppers to have access to these discounts and promotions while maintaining products of high value.

Cost-effective Shipping Policies

Being an international clothing retailer, ASOS uses a large network of shipping couriers to deliver orders as quickly and cost effectively as possible. If you choose US Standard Shipping, it is free of charge to you as the buyer if the total costs are over $40. Otherwise, shipping costs $4. Items will be delivered typically within 6 business days if you are located inside the continental United States. There is a small caveat to this policy if your order is over $200, where a small customs clearance charge may apply. If you are need of your order faster, you can choose another option for an extra cost. Even these costs for a faster delivery are competitive with other retailers in the industry. The Help Center is also great, as well as their return policy. Customers outside of the United States, while not being able to exchange an item, can get a refund on a product if they return it in its original condition. Also, we found that the ASOS help center was a great resource for customers who were using the website for the first time.

The Bad

• Billing and Collection Issues
  • Delivery Issues

ASOS needs improvement in one particular area:
These problems had a wide range of type including advertising/sales issues, billing/collection issues, delivery issues, and problems with the product/service. Many customers have had problems with ASOS implementing their sound and desirable operations, primarily with their shipping, handling, and refund time frames. As these issues have occurred, it is fair to question their transparency with these and other policies listed online when shopping for clothes on their site. As has already been discussed, ASOS has a large international presence and a customer base that truly reaches around the world. These types of issues would be expected to a certain extent with a company who uses so many different shipping couriers in an attempt to save its customers as much as they can on time and money.

The Bottom Line

There are many pros and cons to a shopping experience with ASOS. Their policies are extremely competitive with other top clothing stores, however, their customer service effectiveness seems to be in question. There are potential reasons for this poor rating and implementation of their policies especially for customers in the United States, such as them being largely based in the UK. They do have a lot of great brands and products available to customers, however, if you don't like your product it is possible you are going to have a hard time returning it and getting your refund in a timely manner. Most customer complaints mention the slow turnaround time. This should be taken into account since some of these items are being shipped from overseas.

Overall, ASOS has an extremely large selection of quality clothing that is very well-priced due to in large part to helpful promotions. By and large, clients really like the fashionable products they have purchased. If you are purchasing your items from ASOS, you should make sure that the product is a fashion that you know you will like and are not planning on returning. Due to the many promotions, great shipping policy, and fashionable clothing options, we ultimately recommend them as an online clothing store.

Matthew D OBrien

January 16th, 2018 Columbus, OH DETAILS

TERRIBLE customer service... in their mind, service = online-only chat where they repeat canned responses about how they cant help you until you give up. asked for a phone number (they don't have one) or for them to call me and they said it could take up to 11 DAYS! worst ever.

Cheta

January 15th, 2018 DETAILS

I like the clothes though some are not dat quality but some are sweet. So I recommend

Katherine Mcbride

January 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Still awaiting a conclusion to where my order is which was placed 13/12/2017 If I could leave a zero I would

Jenny Brandemuehl

December 24th, 2017 Mountain View, CA

I ordered a couple items for Christmas as gifts and they delivered right on time as they mentioned on their website they’d guarantee delivery before Christmas. Been a very good experience!

Cassidy Gundersen

December 13th, 2017 Orem, UT DETAILS

ASOS is my go to for online shopping. They have free shipping and free returns (which is really the only way to do online shopping). They have really cute clothing and a surprisingly great collection of maternity clothes as well! ASOS is affordable and if you can hit up a sale- then it’s some of the best prices you can find.

Jordan Brown

December 11th, 2017 DETAILS

Asos used to be my go to site for so many different things. Been a loyal customer for going on 10 years and everything was always great, but after the last order I’ll be seriously reconsidering especially after the complete fudge from customer service with excuses. I ordered something, paid, then got the dispatch email the night before and then the delivery details on the morning of the delivery to only then getting a refund email for one of the items as it was “out of stock”!!?? How can an item thats been picked and ordered be out of stock? As i picked my delivery date to be the weekend instead of next day (tuesday) i seriously believe that they just picked it for someone else who ordered after me and left me high and dry to try and find something else for an xmas present for my girlfriend after all of the same items elsewhere are now out of stock because I wasn’t notified in time!!!

Mattis Vormdohre

December 10th, 2017 West Chester, PA DETAILS

My experience with Asos was sadly a really bad one, I ordered already a couple of times with asos, but my last one was so disappointing that it will be my last one. I ordered me a nice winter jacket around the black Friday sales event, five days overdue of the promised and paid shipping date I got the message that my package was unavailable to deliver, after contact with the customer service and a made promise that I will get my made purchases resend, I received the e-mail that because of security reasons I can´t get my already paid purchases. After a couple of back and forth emails I let the customer service know that I don´t have interested in a refund but to receive my products, this was sadly ignored and I got refunded. I got the offer that I can rebuy my products but since they weren´t on clearance anymore this time it would cost me 60 $ more which is obviously unacceptable. My emails have been ignored since. Just a giant disappointment and loss of trust :-(

VALERIA RACITI

December 5th, 2017 DETAILS

Great customer disservice! They have messed up my orders sending something I have cancelled and cancelling the actual order for a tech failure. After that they told me they couldn't stop the order because it was already processed (this was a lie since they sent an email 5 days later saying one of the items was unavailable). So they took my payment for an order I didn't want and they didn't block the order from leaving the warehouse in 7 days! Then they told me to send the order I didn't want back to the them and since this was not my fault I could send them a proof a postage to have issued the refund asap. Obviously nothing of this happened. I still didn't get my money back despite sending an order in first instance wasn't supposed to leave the warehouse back with proofs of postage. It's worth to add that in all this process I have been ping ponged from a customer service to the other, staying hours waiting for chats or their calls. also funny, if you have been put in the call queue through the chat and you contact them again through chat to ask why they didn't call you they will automatically kick you out from the call queue and the queue is said to be up to 24h. When I have spoken with them, everyone was saying different things and the girl at the phone was very rude. after they have started ignoring me and they replied to my messages just when posting publicly on FB. So what to say more? I have shopped asos a few times and Variety of items is good but the management of this company is awful, personally I have an order supposed to arrive today not with me and around £100 in their hostage...I would recommend to buy your stuff somewhere else.

Erin Vause

November 30th, 2017 DETAILS

My order was never delivered. It has been over 5 weeks since my order was placed and over 3 since the expected delivery date. Customers services only advice was to wait. Finally when I received help from ASOS they dispatched a replacement order without my consent. The order was out of stock of half the items and set for delivery over Christmas. I immediately informed them that I would not be available to collect the parcel at this time but they refused to change or cancel the order. Their only response has been that of I do not receive it by January they will investigate further. They this stage they will have had my money for 3 months and I will still not have received my order! Disgusting service

Carol Haberman

November 26th, 2017 Glendale, AZ DETAILS

Terrible company and customer service. When I placed an order the website was offering a 30% discount on any purchase. However, I was never given the option to enter the discount. I contacted them and was told there was nothing they could do. Told me to return the item and reorder with the discount. I already paid a shipping fee for the original order and would be charged a shipping fee on the new order. That would cancel out the discount. Unless the products are super great, I would stay away from this company.

Myles fore

November 15th, 2017 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

Horrible customer service. They. Don't care about the customer I order 2 pairs of shoes and it like they messed up on purpose. They sent me two size 9s instead of a 10 then said it would take about 12 days to get my money back.

Danielle

November 12th, 2017 DETAILS

******* Please do not order from ASOS! ******** I was meant to get my delivery Friday I was not in and then got a email to say I had signed for it. Come home to no parcel anywhere checked with neighbours no parcel. Spoke to one person in ASOS who said he will refund me. Connection lost so the next person I spoke to said they have to investigate with dpd this could take 3-5 working days and I would have a response by 10th.. no response so had to chase up again myself to be told they hadn’t had a response from dpd so would take another 3-5 days!! Not happy at all as this is now fraud aswell that someone has signed something in my name.. regardless of what ur investigating I’m still without money and a parcel so for someone who is 8 months pregnant and 6 weeks before Christmas being 107 down is not ideal .. I have told them I will now be taking this so much further as the customer service is disgusting and they are the most unhelpful people ever. Will never ever shop with them again!!!!!

Derek Heiner

November 4th, 2017 Centerville, UT DETAILS

I've only shopped at ASOS a couple of times but the items I got have been amazing quality and style. They also came really quickly and the price was good because they have a student discount that all students can use.

Angry Customer

October 30th, 2017 DETAILS

I would not give ANY star at all if that was an option. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - 30 DAYS WITHOUT ANY PRODUCT AND NO MONEY BACK!!! I placed my order and got deducted 200 EUR from my account on October 5th, and it took 3 days to process my order and delivery did not even happen due to incompetent delivery service man who declared my address unknown because he had no frigging EYES to check my house number which is clearly written on my door!!! Customer "Service" is a robot repeating themselves 4 times and not reading my messages. I was promised to have my money back max 5-10 days after my return which was confirmed on Oct 19, it is Oct 30 and I have NO PRODUCT AND NO MONEY. I want my money back!!!!

Landon

October 29th, 2017 Centerville, UT DETAILS

I only shop at ASOS. Their 2 day shipping deal is amazing, it makes it super fast to get my items and if i don't like it or they don't fit i can send them back for free. Their variety is awesome, they have a lot to choose from and it's great because I never have to worry about other people having the same clothes as me. ASOS is the best in my opinion.

Alina

October 14th, 2017

I have been buying from Asos for a while now. And to be h they never disappoint. I've had a faulty item sent to me once and after contacting customer service they were quick to send me a replacement. Delivery is slow sometimes, but I mean for the service and quality its worth the wait. Highly recommend, their styles are fresh and chic.

Anguery Customerlul

October 12th, 2017

Slow and problematic service, incorrect orders, slow response times, and unhelpful staff. I ordered a pair of shoes from them and received the wrong size. They took a long time to respond to my email that they had sent the wrong size, and then they sent the wrong one again! The staff was unhelpful throughout. Sending back my second pair of shoes... I'd avoid this company if you can.

Tamar

October 9th, 2017

DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY WITH ASOS! I buy from many international websites that ship to Israel. ASOS has the worst experience for international shipping to IL I have ever encountered!!! If I don't use express shipping, I need to pick my package up from an old, dusty convenience store in a shady street in my city (why?????). If I order packages that exceed my local customs limit ASOS used the worst company to handle customs. The company is called GCX, they are incredibly slow! I ordered a package a week ago, paid for express shipping and was just notified the package will not arrive for another week. That's 2 weeks for "express shipping". In addition, on top of the customs fees (which I am more than prepared to pay), GCX charges a handling fee of 12.5 GBP!!!! No other company does that!!!! I paid a total of 22.5 GBP just to get the package over to me with extremely delayed shipping. BAD BAD experience by all means. PS - contacted ASOS about this many times but they won't take any responsibility.

Kas Leah

September 27th, 2017

Out of the three orders I've placed with ASOS, I received only one. I paid for their two day shipping and customs and didn't receive the parcels I ordered. After over an hour with ASOS customer service both times, blamed it on customs. Buyer beware, only buy from ASOS if you don't mind the chance you may not get any clothes ordered. The two missed ordered combined I'm at a loss of over $100 CAD. Will never order from ASOS again, just brutal. Also asked to speak with a manager and Matteos advised they don't let anyone speak with the manager.

sakshi

September 25th, 2017 Chicago, IL

Terrible customer service . The customer service department is really uniformed and relay incorrect information to their customer. I sent items for a refund and they did not refund any amount to me stating its their policy. How does refund policy make any sense.

Laraine Willis

September 20th, 2017

I can't believe how rubbish Asos is these days, something has changed with them recently as I have shipped with them for a long time and always do the year delivery pass but I will not be doing that anymore. They have made a mess of numerous orders I have placed this year, one order I placed for a Nars concealer they sent me an empty box!!! They don't know what they are doing and when you email to get sorted they couldn't care less, my days of shopping with Asos are over which is a shame but they are not a good company anymore.

Megan

September 19th, 2017

Absolutely disgusted with the service I have received today from Asos. I placed an order last night and despite selecting the correct express shipping option the order came through with the slower shipping. I noticed straight away and tried to log back in to cancel the order and my account locked me out and I couldn't change it. I messaged Asos first thing this morning to have this adjusted as I desperately need this order for a ball on Friday and was literally told there was not a single thing they could do and the rude Live Chat person just kept repeating that my order will be received on the 27th, a week too late! When I asked to have a manager call me back the same rep said he was Bilal the Manager and repeated the same tired information. When I asked to speak over the phone I was told I couldn't and would have to wait 48 hours for a callback. A disgusting joke. There wasn't a single option given to me as a solution. When I suggested I buy another dress today and have it shipped I was told by Bilal as long as I ordered the dress today I would receive it by Friday. I have just placed another order now only to be told the order won't be here till MONDAY!! Bilal failed to mention the 12pm cut off time when he was live chatting at 9am this morning. So now ASOS has close to $800 of my money, won't cancel or refund a single thing, even though they have confirmed the orders haven't been shipped yet, and I have nothing to wear and no-one to speak to. Ive never been more disgusted with a company before!

Tanya

September 14th, 2017 Somerville, MA

Absolutely love love ASOS! Been an avid customer past 3 years. Take it from someone who constantly shops at their website. 1st and foremost shipping takes minimal time. For Plus size gals the options are unlimited and really trendy clothes. Return is breezy and I get refund every time. The only complaint, they are not a physical store else I would have camped there.

MIKE

September 4th, 2017

VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. JAMEEL ON CHAT WAS RUDE, INSULTING, SLOW, AND DIDN'T SOLVE MY PROBLEM. WORST STORE EVER!!!!! NO WONDER THEY DON'T HAVE A CALL CENTER!!!!

A

August 18th, 2017

I PLACED AN ORDER ON 11.08.2017 FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY AND TO THIS DAY I'VE YET TO RECEIVED THE ITEMS THAT I PURCHASED. I GOT A MESSAGE FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY SAYING IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON 13.08.2018 BUT NO INFORMATION FROM ASOS AS TO WHY THERE IS A DELAY. A FEW HOURS LATER, AFTER I'VE SELECTED MY DELIVERY TIME SLOT THEY SENT OUT A STANDARD MESSAGE SAYING THERE IS A DELAY AND OFFERING COMPENSATION TO CUSTOMERS WHO PAID FOR THE DELIVERY EXCLUDING THE PREMIUM CUSTOMERS, SO I SENT AND EMAIL ABOUT THIS BUT NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. CONTACTED SOMEONE ON THEIR CHAT SERVICE ABOUT THIS ISSUE ON THE DAY OF THE DELIVERY AS THE DELIVERY TIME SLOT HAD PAST AND I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY ITEMS AND I WAS PROVIDED WITH THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON NAMED TAYYIBAH WHO WOULD NOT HELP ME AND INSTEAD QUOTED ME THE TERMS OF CONDITION AND THEN ABRUPTLY ENDED THE CHAT TELLING ME SHE CANT HELP ME ANYMORE. AS IT WAS A SUNDAY I COULD NOT SPEAK TO ANYONE OVER THE PHONE SO I DECIDED TO CALL ON THE MONDAY AND SPOKE TO HANNAH WHO WAS REALLY SWEET AND HELPFUL AND TRIED TO HELP ME WITH THE ISSUE. SHE TOLD ME A THE END OF OUR CALL THAT SHE WOULD SEND A CONFIRMATION EMAIL BUT I NEVER GOT THIS. I CHASED THIS UP THROUGH THE FACEBOOK MESSENGER SERVICE AND SPOKE WITH SEVERAL PEOPLE BUT NONE OF THEM HELPED. I JUST WAITED FOR THE DELIVERY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY IN THE HOPES THAT IT WILL TURN UP BUT AGAIN NOTHING SO THURSDAY MORNING I DECIDED TO CALL DPD THE DELIVERY COMPANY, AND TO MY SURPRISE THE PACKAGE WAS MARKED LOST. THE GIRL I SPOKE WITH INFORMED ME THAT IT WAS SCANNED INTO THEIR SYSTEM BUT NO FURTHER INFORMATION HAS THEN BEEN PUT IN SINCE THEN. SO IN A VERY INFURIATED STATE I CALLED ASOS SPOKE TO A RUDE GUY NAMED ROSS WHO TOLD ME THERE SYSTEM IS DOWN SO HE CAN'T HELP AND I JUST HAVE TO CALL BACK LATER, AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE ANGRY. HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST OFFERED TO TAKE DOWN MY NUMBER AND CALLED ME BACK ONCE THEIR SYSTEM ISSUE WAS FIXED BUT INSTEAD HE HUNG UP ON ME. I CALLED BACK RIGHT AWAY AND SPOKE WITH A GIRL NAMED TAMALA, AND MIRACULOUSLY THERE SYSTEM WAS BACK UP AND SHE COULD NOW HELP. I EXPLAINED TO HER WHAT THE ISSUE AND SHE TRIED TO HELP AND PROMISED THAT I WOULD GET A REPLACEMENT FOR THE ITEMS THAT I ORDERED THAT IS NOW LOST AND ALSO GET A MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK. I SAID TO HER THAT I WANT THE MANAGER TO CALL ME BACK IN A FEW HOURS AND THAT SHE WOULD SEND ME A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND AGAIN LIKE THE LAST TIME I NEVER GOT THE EMAIL AND THE CALL BACK FROM A MANAGER NEVER HAPPENED. TO ADD INSULT TO THE INJURY AN ITEM THAT I SENT BACK TO BE REPLACED FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE ON SATURDAY ARRIVED WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE TO TAMALA, SO THIS JUST ADDED FUEL TO THE FLAME. I DECIDED TO CALLED BACK AFTER NOT HEARING FROM A MANAGER AND SPOKE TO MARY WHO WAS REALLY RUDE AND VERY CONDESCENDING AND REFUSES TO PUT ME THROUGH TO A MANAGER AND SAID THEY HAVE PROCESS AND THAT I'VE TOLD THIS ALREADY SO SHOULD JUST WAIT. I CALLED THE HEAD OFFICE TO SEE IF I CAN SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN CHARGE OF THE CS TEAM BUT AGAIN NO ONE CAN SPEAK TO ME AND WAS REDIRECTED BY THEIR RECEPTIONIST TO CALL THE CS TEAM. I CALLED THE CS TEAM YET ANOTHER TIME AND THIS TIME SPOKE WITH ROB WHO WAS VERYS SWEET AND TRIED TO HELP COME TO A RESOLUTION, I REALLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS RESOLVED BUT STILL LEFT ME VERY DISAPPOINTED. TODAY, I GET MESSAGE FROM A GIRL NAMED TASHA THROUGH THEIR FACEBOOK MESSENGER NOT EVEN VIA EMAIL TO SAY THEY TRIED TO REPLACE THE ITEMS BUT ITS OUT OF STOCK SO THEY ARE JUST GOING TO REFUND ME THE MONEY BUT STILL SEND ME THE ITEM THAT IS OUT OF STOCK, I SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN GIVEN THE OPTION TO CHOOSE TO GET A DIFFERENT SIZE CONSIDERING IVE MENTIONED ON TWO OCCASIONS THAT I WIL BE WEARING IT FOR LONDON FASHION WEEK BUT NO THERE WAS NONE OF THAT. I CALLED TO SEE IF IT WAS POSSIBLE TO JUST GET A DIFFERENT SIZE BUT WAS TOLD NO THEY ARE PRETTY BLACK AND WHITE WITH REPLACEMENTS AND THAT THEY CANT DO ANYTHING FOR ME ANYMORE. I AM STILL VERY DISAPPOINTED AND DEFINITELY QUESTIONS WHETHER I SHOULD REMAIN A CUSTOMER.

Sarah Tran

August 3rd, 2017 Rensselaer, NY

I have ordered from Asos three times. I had great experiences with my first two orders. However, I ordered a dress recently. It came packaged in a clear bag, but clearly was worn previously. The dress did not have any tags, and had a strong body odor. I complained online since they do not handle customer complaints by phone. The resolution of my complaint was not satisfactory. Asos offered me a 10 percent promo code to use on my next purchase, and I was told a new replacement would be shipped using express shipping. I expressed my concerns on 8/1 and was notified today the dress would arrive 8/8. That is not express shipping, in my opinion. I would have been better off handling this situation on my own by simply returning the dress and using my two day shipping to order a new dress. I complained further, and to my surprise this seems to be the best they can do.

Ana

July 31st, 2017

I have been shopping with ASOS since I was a teenager around 16-17 and I have always had great service. But they have been up and coming and clearly become more reputable business so the customer service has significantly decreased to a point I am considering boycotting their website. I ordered from ASOS and both parcels were not delivered on time. One was delivered to a neighbour without my consent and the parcel was open and a £10 pair of sandals were taken. When I went back to complain to asos, this billion pound company, they claim it is a dispute between me and my neighbour. Its just disgusting to think that a company cannot use any discretion whatsoever, they'd rather have a customer ruin their reputation online than actually resolve disputes, its a shame.

Haik

July 7th, 2017

I specially registered here for writting this. This shop is nightmare. 4 months and still no information from shop. Just this stupit words 4+ monts. "Just a quick update... Your order has left our warehouse and will be with you soon." How shop shipping their items without tracking and even they can not know where they are.

Sandra Dubas

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

ASOS is good if you are looking for formal dresses for a special event. I have gotten a few of my bridesmaids dresses from there and they were adorable. Price are a little high but worth it.

Blake Wilcox

June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

ASOS is a good place to look if you are looking for formal wear. On many occasions I got great stuff from ASOS. Their prices are not the most affordable but the quality of the clothing is always outstanding.

yo yoyo

June 10th, 2017

its been already more than 1 month since I placed this order and there have been no updates. customet service has not been much helpful, they keep delaying

Joseph DeSilva

June 9th, 2017 Portland, OR

The product is fine, the customer service and their communication is HORRIBLE. I will NEVER shop here again!!! My first experience was HORRIFIC and I tried to communicate with them via chat and email as they do not have a US phone number. Even after getting NOTHING resolved, I thought I'd give them a 2nd try. JUST AS HORRIBLE as the first time. Don't waste your time or money with this company. The shorts I ordered arrived missing 2 buttons and my attempts at rectifying this were futile. I ended up replacing the buttons myself, as I really liked the shorts, and was offered NO compensation

Jenna LeStarge

June 7th, 2017

Asos has a HUGE selection. I love being able to buy several unique dresses (shipped for free!) and trying them on at home. What doesn't work, gets sent back, again for free. They are a little pricey for the quality, and sizing can be a little erratic, but I always look there because of their selection.

Cady Tran Lam

June 5th, 2017

Customer service is suck. Pay for my order. Still have not received it after 6 months. They already took the money from my bank account. No number to call up. Tried to email them, chat with them through their website chat room.They asked my bank statement for prove, I sent it, they closed the chat, and did not come back with me at all.

Sahra

June 4th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA

First product purchased at ASOS. Strappy Pinny Floral Midi Debutante Dress. Product arrived reeking of another customers body odor and had dark sweat stains and make up smudges in the underarm area. It is clear that this item was worn rough by a previous customer and returned to the warehouse and clearly not checked by the returns team there. Then sent out to me under the false promise of receiving a new or like new product. This is disgusting and incredibly unsanitary. ASOS online team reread me the regulations of their return policies. Up to a month to receive my refund. After over an hour online with their customer service rep, Matthew, I was no where near resolving a timely return of my refund. And while they offered me a 10% off code for my next purchase, I am not jumping to order another item from this website considering it is clear that you have no guarantee what condition it will arrive in, who might have worn it under what conditions and customer service can do nothing to help.

Daniel McMonagle

June 2nd, 2017

Tried to amend my order on the same day I placed it. I was tld they were unable to do this even though the order was not shipped until 5 days after. The only way of contacting them is through web chat or email, both services feel like talking to a robot. Really unhelpful and not good sevice.

Jonny Hancock

May 29th, 2017 Mona, UT

I would highly, highly recommend ASOS. They offer incredibly fast delivery times and their return policy cannot be beat. The company includes a return shipping label in all of its packages, which makes it simple, quick, and free to return unwanted items.

Naevi Staheli

May 29th, 2017

They have a wide variety of products and a pretty long time frame for returning things!

Nicole L Holmes

May 26th, 2017

I ordered a dress, and received a package — a belt, $5 value, a lot cheaper than the dress, with a label that said "dress" on it. Do not tell ASOS Customer Care if you get a different item, they will keep your money hostage "until they receive it back, it is their policy not to refund before then". Now I'm praying it doesn't get lost in the mail so I can get my money back. They DO advertise sold out items on their site, then keep your money for weeks until they decide you can receive it back.

Kari Staheli

May 26th, 2017

My daughter and I love ASOS! We order dresses from them about 6 times a year. We have never had a problem with shipment of items. Dresses are beautiful and mostly come looking like the picture. The quality of dresses is very good. I have never had a problem with returns or refunds either. Once I had a return that didn't get credited to my account but it was during the Christmas rush time and it just took a little longer for them to find and credit the dresses back to my credit card. Their customer service is great.