ASOS Logo

7.3

ASOS is an online fashion company based in the UK. The online retailer has customers throughout the world but has large followings primarily in the US, UK, Russia, and many other European countries. Its website has 21.3 million customers per month, as well as 7.1 million customers from over 160 countries. In addition to the 850 brands that it carries on the ASOS marketplace, it has carried around 50,000 branded and ASOS.com branded products.

ASOS clothing is made in nearly every size and fit, including ASOS tall, ASOS curve, and maternity sizing. However, both women's clothing and men's clothing from the ASOS marketplace carries the most selection for a slimmer fit.

Keep reading our ASOS review to learn more about the pros and cons of ordering clothes from ASOS or skip to the ASOS reviews.

Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

The Good

• Multiple Promotions on Site
  • ASOS Membership
  • Fashion Finder
  • Cost-Effective Shipping Policies
  • ASOS App
  • Style Match

Multiple Promotions on Site

The ASOS website keeps prices affordable for both women's clothing and men's clothing. If you are looking to save money on sticker-price clothing items, there are always ASOS offers to discount full prices. Whether you are wanting to shop for dresses, jeans, shoes, leggings, or other ASOS clothing, you can usually find a promo code. Students also get a special discount code for 10 percent off every purchase until they graduate.

ASOS Membership

Consumers who love the ASOS brand can sign up for an ASOS membership. The ASOS Premier membership costs $29 for a three-month membership. This lets users get free standard UPS shipping, pre-sales notices, as well as its catalog, of which ten copies are issued per year.

Fashion Finder

A helpful feature is the Fashion Finder, which tracks clothing industry trends for you. This allows its customer base to stay on top of trends throughout the world as well as keeping them apprised of new releases. It is a simple and easy way for customers to go online and design their own outfits. Some bestsellers include ASOS shoes, jeans, dresses, wire-free bra selection, suits, and maternity wear.

Cost-Effective Shipping Policies

Being an international clothing retailer, ASOS uses a large network of shipping couriers along with fulfillment centers to deliver orders as quickly and cost effectively as possible. If you choose US Standard Shipping, it is free of charge to you as the buyer if the total costs are over $40. Otherwise, shipping costs $4. Items are typically delivered within 6 business days if you are located within the continental United States. There is a small caveat to this policy if your order is over $200, where a small customs clearance charge may apply. If you need your order faster, you can choose express delivery for an extra cost. Even these costs for faster delivery are competitive with other retailers in the industry.

Customers outside of the United States cannot exchange an item but they can get a refund on a product if they return it in its original condition.

The ASOS App

ASOS' app allows online shoppers to purchase clothing from their mobile devices. The app is available on Android and Apple devices. You can keep a list of all your saved items on your mobile device and receive notifications of upcoming sales.

Style Match

You can use ASOS's Style Match feature through the mobile app. Snap a picture or upload a screenshot of an admired look to the ASOS app. The search engine will find similar products on the ASOS website.

The Bad

Billing, Collection, and Delivery Issues

Many of our ASOS clothing reviews indicate confusion and complications while trying to communicate and resolve problems. These problems had a wide range, including advertising/sales issues, billing/collection issues, delivery issues, and problems with the product and customer support. Many online shoppers have had problems with ASOS implementing their shipping, handling, and refund time frames. As these issues have occurred, it is fair to question the company's transparency with these and other policies listed online when shopping for clothes on the site. It can also be difficult to contact ASOS as customer service is only available via the internet.

The Bottom Line

ASOS policies are competitive with other top clothing stores, however, the company's customer service effectiveness seems to be in question. ASOS has an extremely large selection of quality clothing that is very well-priced due in large part to helpful promotions, but if you are purchasing your items from ASOS, you should make sure that you know you like them and are not planning on returning them. Unfortunately, the many promotions, fast shipping speed, and fashionable clothing options do not quite compensate for the weaknesses present in the reviews.

Best Clothing Stores

2.1

Pitcher N16 Camperville, MB

I wish I had checked the Better Business Bureau. I would not have dealt with a company with a rating of F, and saved myself a headache. Anyway…. I bought 4 items for my husband. 2 did not fit. He wore the pants, and wore a hole in the seam after ONE day of wearing them. So - the item is a very poor quality. I was LIED to by this company. My invoice said the shipping would be free, however I was charged COD for my item. Meaning they just did not bother to pay the shipping charges. I tried to resolve this issue with the company a few times but the responses I got back were standoffish and rude. They were “educating” me that the charges were from the post office (duh) and therefore they could do nothing about it (wrong!) Nobody I emailed or texted with ever seemed to understand the issue, never mind resolve it. The returns policy is equally pathetic. I would need to pay an ADDITIONAL $22 shipping fee, and since my husband took off the tag, they would not accept the clothes anyway (according to the returns policy). They only accept items in impeccable condition. So those worn out on day 1 pants I mentioned? Would never even be accepted for return. Do yourself a favour. Go somewhere else.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

ASOS is my all time favorite online place to shop! They have an amazing selection at any price range and the products are all beautifully made. I get compliments on my ASOS clothes every time I wear them! Highly recommend!!

Mary Hardy Charlotte, NC

I have ordered from Asos several times. The clothes are pretty durable through multiple machine washes, but the shoes are very uncomfortable. Really good customer service when I needed needed to check on another size.

Andrea Tate Swadlincote, DBY

Not happy with this company at all. My daughter had placed a clothes order for over £100. She had used them before, however this time she needed to change a size on one of the clothing items. by this time , of course, ASOS had taken out funds from my daughters account - that's fine. Unfortunatly, she was not able to this without cancelling the order first. She had tried to phone them today, but there was no answer, she tried again, this time sending them a message via email, NO RESPONSE. She needed to know whethern she could re order without them needing to sent back the money. It transpires that she cannot reorder her goods, ALSO SHE HAD TO WAIT TEN DAYS FOR FUNDS TO BE RETURNED TO HER ACCOUNT. THIS IS DISGUSTING WAY TO TREAT YOUR CUTOMERS ASOS, YOU WILL PLEASE EITHER REIMBURSE MY DAUGHTERS ACCOUND OR SENT HER HER ORDERED GOODS. tHIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. PLEASE BEWARE PEOPLE WHEN ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY,

Evan Hayter Surrey, BC

I bought multiple items while a sale was happening and was successfully able to purchase these items. A couple of days later I went to check on my order and it said that my order was canceled because the shipping fees were too high. Although the discounts were no longer in place, I still wanted the clothes and tried purchasing them again. Once I processed my new order, I realized that I put in the wrong shipping and immediately canceled the order and re-processed it with the new shipping. That order came about a week and a half later and I had to pick it up at the post office where I paid $14 for shipping fees (which I thought I didn't have since ASOS said the shipping was free). The items were fine and nothing seemed wrong besides the shipping fees, but here's the real problem. About 2 weeks later I got another notice from the post office saying I have a package, even though I didn't order anything after my ASOS order. Once I got to the post office I had to pay 46$ in shipping fees to see the package! I opened the package to see that the items were the exact same as my first ASOS order. I went home to see on my ASOS account that there was an order processed after my original order. Once I scrolled down to see my canceled order, it wasn't there anymore. Meaning that that canceled order was processed. I reached out to ASOS customer service after seeing this and told them the issue and said that I need a refund for my order plus reimbursement for the $46 shipping fees. ASOS replied saying that there's no way their systems are able to process an order without my CVV, even though they already had it before they canceled my order. Because of that, they offered a refund but no reimbursement for the shipping. I argued back and forth with ASOS customer service for a while before I gave up since they wouldn't budge. Once I went to go return the items, ASOS' site said that I would have to pay $20 to return my order! Basically with the $46 and $20 I lost almost half the money from an order that was supposed to be canceled. Incredibly frustrating and annoying experience.

Sarah Eiseman Los Angeles, CA

ASOS is the worst company I have ever ordered from. My advice is to order from genuinely anywhere else. I ordered two day delivery - it’s been two weeks and still nothing. No product, no refund, horrible customer service.

CeciliaL Apopka, FL

Okay so before ordering from here i was super hesitant given all the bad reviews but I did it anyways & took a chance. Im so happy I did! I ordered monday night & all my stuff arrived thursday morning(today). I ordered 3 pairs of shoes(2 heels/1boots: all came exactly like picture) & a bikini which came exactly as i imagined. They gave me a tracking number the next day. From georgia to florida where i live. They also threw in a coupon for hellofresh which was cool. I ordered through paypal just in case i wouldnt get my items. Anyways yeah in def. Ordering again! Their selection of stuff is so diverse & so cute. Thanks asos! Ill spread the good word on you guys.

Annie-Claude Raby Gatineau, QC

Canadians be wary. There are big custom fees, even on orders of under 150$. I had to pay 15$ on an order of 85$ upon delivery. They do have a special discount of 15% to help out with these fees, but it isn't advertised when you go to pay, and they won't give you any kind of compensation when you've already payed. Return fees are outrageous (for me it would've been 23$).

Jinwoo Park Montreal, QC

This company is running what seems to be a shipping scam in which they promise free shipping, but unload delivery fees to the end user only at the post office. But their refund can only be initiated once the item is received (which also requires a hefty postage fee). So you have no choice. Even if you wait for the Post Office to just return the item to sender, you run out of time to meet the exchange window. Customer service representative handling the issue gave us no solutions except to go on and on about how there was an issue with this and that. So we decided to eat the cost of the fees, but we will never be shopping here ever again. This is not what a global retailer should be. Highly discourage others from shopping here.

ana Birmingham, BIR

Please be warned. I have been a loyal customer of ASOS for 2 years now. I Pay for the next day deal for 2 years in a row. I use vouchers to make my purchases as my job allows me some discounts using ASOS and other retail stores. I have been ripped off when i requested for a refund by £100+ in 2019 and they managed to get away with this as I had many vouchers and it was too confusing to proof that these were not part of a refund so I let that case go. Last 2 refunds I have requested in 2021 and Asos refuses to issue these claiming that I have redeemed the vouchers i was refunded. Hear me out. One voucher is the amount of £17.50 and I am owed £18.90. This voucher was the remaining amount from another purchase I made beforehand. Yet the claim I was refunded the amount (knowing its less that what I am owed so this makes no sense) and while one lady I spoke to understood and said I will still get a refund soon for the correct amount, ASOS have dared to come back to me saying the same thing about their claims and I am back to square one. I have made a claim using Resolver but yet again I am being told to basically f*** off and I will not get this refund. The second refund is the amount of £16. I have a voucher of £14.49. Does this make sense? no. It does not. ASOS have found a loophole to rip me off again and each time they made claims of my refund they never sent any kind of solid proof. it was their word against my many screenshots and proofs. Avoid at all costs. Or you'll be the one dealing with their terrible customer service next.

Kate Leander, TX

I was apprehensive about all the negative reviews about shipping and what not, but went ahead and ordered. I got my order of 4 shirts in less than a week, and the quality was perfect, the fit was perfect and for the first time in a long time I felt genuinely happy with my clothes. And excited to wear them out. If you're apprehensive a about the past reviews, just remember, people are more willing to express disappointment than gratitude. I'll definitely be buying again, and again.

Pete Centerville, UT

I only shop at ASOS. Their 2 day shipping deal is amazing, it makes it super fast to get my items and if i don't like it or they don't fit i can send them back for free. Their variety is awesome, they have a lot to choose from and it's great because I never have to worry about other people having the same clothes as me. ASOS is the best in my opinion.

Tanya Somerville, MA

Absolutely love love ASOS! Been an avid customer past 3 years. Take it from someone who constantly shops at their website. 1st and foremost shipping takes minimal time. For Plus size gals the options are unlimited and really trendy clothes. Return is breezy and I get refund every time. The only complaint, they are not a physical store else I would have camped there.

Kari Staheli

My daughter and I love ASOS! We order dresses from them about 6 times a year. We have never had a problem with shipment of items. Dresses are beautiful and mostly come looking like the picture. The quality of dresses is very good. I have never had a problem with returns or refunds either. Once I had a return that didn't get credited to my account but it was during the Christmas rush time and it just took a little longer for them to find and credit the dresses back to my credit card. Their customer service is great.

Kim New York, NY

Writing this review for ASOS online services. I practically shop ASOS exclusively they are the best because they ship extremely fast and deliver even faster. I payed $29 for an entire year of express shipping and its worth every penny. For a package coming all the way from London to New York I cannot even believe it makes it here in no more than 2 days. They have always had good customer service on the phone and online. I return alot since its online shopping and its always hassel free and postage is free. Dont hesitate to order from ASOS they are simply the best for all occasions.

Jeff Marshall Long Beach, CA

Horrible customer service. This company is not trust worthy and it is obvious by reading reviews. My no experience was horrible. I tried to contact them via their live chat app and the person was awful, had no answers and told me that my issue would be sent to another team and they would email me. I did receive a generic email that did not answer my question or resolve my issue. And you cannot reply to their emails which is a truly shady way of doing business. I will never purchase anything from them again. There are better companies with just as many deals.

Steph Monps Montreal, QC

The items were delivered 13 days after I received a delivery confirmation notice. Moreover, I had to pay an extra $119.03 to get my package! These "surprise" duty and delivery fees were not disclosed when making the initial purchase. Very very frustrating.

David Stourport-on-Severn, WOR

I was given 2 ASOS vouchers as gifts, one of them was faulty. I have emailed in, been on chat, twitter, and I am no futher forward in getting this resolved despite several promises. I was told a replacement was sent to my email, it never arrived and when I followed up a few days later I was told (for the fifth time) this was to be sent to a specialist team to look at, so obviously no replacement was sent. There is no way to escalate this and no number to call ... When I asked to be sent a link to raise a complaint I was sent the link to chat to ASOS or send another email ... All you get told is very sorry etc etc (after you submit your info and issue for the fifth time) and that a team will look at it. This has been ongoing for nearly a month and I would not mind if they would say as we are very busy at the the moment it'll take X amount of time before we can resolve your query and here is the date it'll be sorted by ... My emails are now being ignored, no response on Facebook or Twitter and the chat function is a waste of time as they won't help you aside from sending it on to some mythical 'specialist team' - AGAIN. We have spent lots of money with ASOS over the years ... I honestly think their customer support wants to frustrate you that much you just give in and go away ...

Nicholas Fallows Carlisle, CMA

Shocking customer service! Never again will I buy from them. Placed an order to be delivered and didn't recieve even though Yodel tracking told me it was next stop (all day). I contacted Yodel the next day who said there was a problem and they would investigate. I got an email 2 days later telling me to contact ASOS. Spoke to 2 people on webchat who just lied to me telling me I would receive it just fobbing me off even though I know that wasn't the case as I have spoken to Yodel and they told me that the parcel had got lost. One agent named Nondumiso was extremely unhelpful and ignored my answers. Not what I expected and never again will I use them. Looks like I will have to take them to court for my money back as they are refusing to refund me and not received my order.

Millie Hirst Hayes, HIL

AVOID. I made a black friday order of nearly £300, they took my money, computer system "lost' the order and asos customer service said there was nothing they could do apart from refund me 10 days later. Shame on you asos, you should have honoured the order or provided some sort of goodwill/discount. I have not only lost myself a lot of money with loosing out on black friday deals but will have to wait 10 working days to recieve my refund on an order I never recieved. Disgusting, I've spent a lot of money shopping on your online store and this is the customer service I recieve. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Andrew Hancock Northampton, NTH

First and last time shopping with Asos. Ordered £730 worth clothes. My delivery was due in 3 parcels and only 2 arrived. They wanted me to itemise everything that arrived and send them a list so they could refund the rest. They didn't even appear to know what was in the missing parcel! I spent 4 hours trying to sort it out with customer services, who took 2 days to respond to me each time. When they finally found the contents of the missing parcel, it turned out that a further two items were missing from the parcels that were delivered to me. What is going on with this company? They're an absolute joke. I'm a busy business owner, and Asos have offered not so much as a voucher or discount code for all the hassle they've caused me. Disgraceful! I'm well aware that mistakes happen, but not to make any effort to rectify or make amends for them is inexcusable. Needless to say I won't ever be shopping with them again.

Georgie girl

Ordered a pair of shoes Saturday night, paid for express shipping to Canada and they were on my door step when I got home Tuesday evening. Shoes were as described, well packaged. Would order from them again if this is the fast service they provide.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had really good experiences with ASOS. For my sister, she would always order about 20 dresses because shipping was free, and she could try on all of them at our house and send back all the ones she doesn't want! Also the quality has always impressed us!

Maddy

Very quick international delivery - I ordered late on a Thursday then recieved my package Monday morning. I was beginning to worry after seeing so many negative reviews, but I was really happy with the sizing as I bought some wide leg pants from the women's petite range, as well as a 2XL mens' jumper. Using their sizing chart, the fit of both my items was very accurate, and the quality of the seams/fabric was according to the price of my items, as expected. I didn't need to return anything, and recieved what I ordered very swiftly and without issue.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

ASOS is my go to for online shopping. They have free shipping and free returns (which is really the only way to do online shopping). They have really cute clothing and a surprisingly great collection of maternity clothes as well! ASOS is affordable and if you can hit up a sale- then it’s some of the best prices you can find.

Alina

I have been buying from Asos for a while now. And to be h they never disappoint. I've had a faulty item sent to me once and after contacting customer service they were quick to send me a replacement. Delivery is slow sometimes, but I mean for the service and quality its worth the wait. Highly recommend, their styles are fresh and chic.

Jonny Hancock Mona, UT

I would highly, highly recommend ASOS. They offer incredibly fast delivery times and their return policy cannot be beat. The company includes a return shipping label in all of its packages, which makes it simple, quick, and free to return unwanted items.

Katy Elon, NC

After reading so many bad reviews I was hesitant to order from ASOS. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing product quality. I ordered a long black formal dress. The product look so much better on me than it did in the picture-- I ordered a petite size 2 and it fit as if it had been tailored. I will be a forever customer of ASOS.

Angel Cincinnati, OH

I placed my order 7/1/15 and received my package 7/9/15. It was a great turn-around. Absolutely no problems with my order. I love the items I ordered. I give ASOS an A for styles, easy order and fast delivery. They now have a loyal customer!

Sorina Brooklyn, NY

I ordered from Asos several times and was happy most of the times with their service and delivery. Once they sent me a tshirt without the embelishment and refunded the money with no problems. This time, I ordered a few dresses and took the special 30$ off if you spend 150. I was happy about the deal. My mother tried the dresses and two did not fit. I sent it back since you can't exchange in US and was going to buy replacements ,but was only refunded a portion of the amount since the 30 off no longer applied.tried reaching CSR three days in a row via email request, then ended up talking to a chat rep that could not do anything for me and they DONT have a phone number???? Thats super weird for such a big co. Feels to me they just dont want the aggravation. Anyone, received call back from manager and she compromised by offering 15% disc. I took it, but she FORGOT to mention that it is just for full price items. The sizes for dresses i wanted where on sale, what do i do with this code??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Trully dissapointed....

Laura Alexander La Vergne, TN

Ordered three times from the USA. Sizing is accurate on the site but I returned one dress a couple weeks ago... No word yet on whether its been processed. I would much rather have exchanged the dress or got a store credit, dont understand why they do not offer that option. Ive found the site has a large selection of clothing,and its reasonably priced,but overall quality is not the best. Two sundresses I ordered were forever 21 quality. (Though cheap). Wish they had more promo codes or a customer reward program like kohls. I saw other reviews mentioned shipping issues,but so far so good for me on that front. Ive found its worth it to spend a few bucks more and upgrade from standard shipping, because then you get an actual ups tracking number. As opposed to standard shipping where there is no status available for about five days and the tracking system doesn't update often. Plus even the express ship rate of 12$ to the US is totally reasonable, comparable to priority mail - a priority medium flat rate box is $12. (they use ups global express saver, takes two days.) I mail packages to the UK all the time and it would cost me way more than that. The clothes are trendy but sell out of my size quick ,I'm a size 6.I think their best feature is a really great large selection and easy to use mobile search filtering tool.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have shopped online at Asos for my dresses when I've needed something for a special occasion like a school dance or my sister's wedding. They are a little higher priced but the quality is so great. I like that you can filter the length of the dress you want when looking, and even if you want sleeves or no sleeves. The selection is so great especially for a tall volleyball girl!

Lilly Logan, UT

I used to be scared to order clothing online because of how it fits and I hate sending them back in the mail. So I finally ordered some clothing and shoes from ASOS and I read all the reviews for each item to make sure I would get the right size. And everything worked! And they actually were true to size. Honestly, it made me not want to go inside a store again especially with my kids.

Tahiry Tabete Edgware, BNE

Bad Experience bought blue hoodie dress arrived with brown white dirty marks & previously worn by another customer with hair all over. Item arrived in a disgusting manner ASOS do not follow Covid 19 guidelines beware when purchasing anything from them double check it. My item was refunded even though I asked for a replacement they promised a replacement but then said I will not be getting that. Be very careful with ASOS you do not want to catch something because it has not been quarantined.

Florica M Bethnal Green, TWH

Extremely poor services from the customer service team. My parcel has been delivered to the wrong address and they asked for 3 working days to "investigate" however after 3 working days I had to contact them again and then they had no update for me and asked for another 24 h. I tried to explain to them that I am traveling and really need the parcel the next day however they did not seem to care that my parcel is now 5 working days delayed... extremely disappointing.

bree New York, NY

their customer service is horrible. i have had numerous issues with ASOS and their customer service. the first issue occurred when i purchased a SET and upon delivery, when i opened the package only one part of the set was there. i contacted customer support and when i told them of the problem they advised to me that it is actually not a set and that i would have to purchase the other part if i wanted the set. after i sent them a screenshot of the description from their own website that clearly stated the product as a SET they still refused to fix the problem and blamed it on a mistype from their product team. the second issue i had occurred when i placed an order that was lost by the carrier. the tracking notified me that the package was set to be delivered to me 2 days before my delivery date that ASOS advised. however, the carrier lost the package. when i contacted ASOS they told me that i still had to wait until it was THEIR delivery date before they would do anything about the issue. the customer service rep who was chatting with was completely rude and told me that i still needed to wait, even after i told her that the package was lost by the carrier so the point of having to wait seemed worthless. you would think that when a customers' package is lost they would just reship the item and cancel the lost the one but no. they are very dismissive and very unhelpful.

Sacha Roe

I love all the different choices and you can't get some of the items on the high street... Great value , absolutely fantastic to order with ,fast delivery ,easy returns Would highly recommend

zinaida Gurtovnik Boca Raton, FL

I order so many dresses from ASOS company And nothing more than a compliments i got from so many people. The quality and customer service excellent Fast delivery, free returns. I am so happy!

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I've only shopped at ASOS a couple of times but the items I got have been amazing quality and style. They also came really quickly and the price was good because they have a student discount that all students can use.

Jenny Brooklyn, NY

I've shopped here once, and though many sizes were unavailable, I managed to find things I liked and then purchased them. My package came timely and my products were decent, for the most part. However, trusty websites always allow customers to leave reviews, and you can't do that on asos. For the dark blue jeggings, the color rubbed off EVERY single time I wore them, and after a few months, the elastic wasn't as tight, so my pants slipped frequently.

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

Big online shopper over here and I love ASOS! Their clothes are top notch and I can shop their site with ease, anytime! I love that their website is easy to navigate, constantly updated with the latest and greatest, and has a sleek modern design.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

ASOS has a plethora of clothing options and is one of my go-places because they range from formal to sports wear and everything in between. One of my favorite parts of this company is that they cater to *literally* every body type - petite, maternity, tall, short, curvy etc. ASOS carries some high-scale designer products while also selling affordable every day wear.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

ASOS is an incredible store to shop on online. Their sizes are so reliable and accurate. ASOS continues to surprise me with all their many styles and sizes. I love shopping here because I always get the in fashion items and I am always complimented when I wear ASOS clothing.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I was so happy to discover Asos online clothing. I just cannot get out like I used to to shop. I like ordering from Asos for my dresses. They are modest and the fit is great. Most dresses run true to size so I very rarely need to return anything. When I have it is easy and with no hassle. I also love the quality of the clothing.

Haley Baldwin

ASOS website is easy to navigate for the most part. I appreciate their narrow search option, as it helps me better find what I’m looking for! The checkout process is quick and easy. Their customer service has also been helpful as I’ve had questions!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

My sisters and I all love this site for finding dresses for high school dances, weddings, and other events. I love how they have hundreds of options but you can narrow them down to your price range, color, cut, etc. I’m always able to find styles that we wouldn’t find elsewhere at a price that we al love. My sisters and I will always think of this site first when shopping for dresses

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I absolutely love ASOS when i found out about it i was so happy! i find so many cute clothes and i love that i get free shipping for spending 50 dollars. i love that you can return something for free without paying. i love the quality and the price range. asos is definitely a fav of mine and i always tell people to shop there

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Almost every dress I bought for school dances was purchased from ASOS. With their premium shipping of $19 a year I can receive clothing in two days and return anything that doesn't work for free. One thing that is a little tricky is getting ahold of them. They don't have a phone, so you contact them through messaging.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I love ordering my girls dresses from Asos. They have great quality and really good prices. I also like the fact that I can opt for modest style dressy dresses when it becomes Prom, or Homecoming time. They also come in Tall!

Anne Starley Mukilteo, WA

Great experience! I purchased some tapered women's business trousers. They came pretty quickly and looked exactly like they did in the images. Very cute. They actually fit snuggly at my waist - a frustratingly rare occurance!