ASOS Logo

3.7

LAST UPDATED: April 11th, 2022

ASOS is an online fashion company based in the UK. The online retailer has customers throughout the world but has large followings primarily in the US, UK, Russia, and many other European countries. Its website has 21.3 million customers per month, as well as 7.1 million customers from over 160 countries. In addition to the 850 brands that it carries on the ASOS marketplace, it has carried around 50,000 branded and ASOS.com branded products.

ASOS clothing is made in nearly every size and fit, including ASOS tall, ASOS curve, and maternity sizing. However, both women's clothing and men's clothing from the ASOS marketplace carries the most selection for a slimmer fit.

Keep reading our ASOS review to learn more about the pros and cons of ordering clothes from ASOS or skip to the ASOS reviews.

Amazon Logo
#1 Amazon chevron_right
Nike Logo
#2 Nike chevron_right
Kohl's Logo
#3 Kohl's chevron_right

The Good

• Multiple Promotions on Site
  • ASOS Membership
  • Fashion Finder
  • Cost-Effective Shipping Policies
  • ASOS App
  • Style Match

Multiple Promotions on Site

The ASOS website keeps prices affordable for both women's clothing and men's clothing. If you are looking to save money on sticker-price clothing items, there are always ASOS offers to discount full prices. Whether you are wanting to shop for dresses, jeans, shoes, leggings, or other ASOS clothing, you can usually find a promo code. Students also get a special discount code for 10 percent off every purchase until they graduate.

ASOS Membership

Consumers who love the ASOS brand can sign up for an ASOS membership. The ASOS Premier membership costs $29 for a three-month membership. This lets users get free standard UPS shipping, pre-sales notices, as well as its catalog, of which ten copies are issued per year.

Fashion Finder

A helpful feature is the Fashion Finder, which tracks clothing industry trends for you. This allows its customer base to stay on top of trends throughout the world as well as keeping them apprised of new releases. It is a simple and easy way for customers to go online and design their own outfits. Some bestsellers include ASOS shoes, jeans, dresses, wire-free bra selection, suits, and maternity wear.

Cost-Effective Shipping Policies

Being an international clothing retailer, ASOS uses a large network of shipping couriers along with fulfillment centers to deliver orders as quickly and cost effectively as possible. If you choose US Standard Shipping, it is free of charge to you as the buyer if the total costs are over $40. Otherwise, shipping costs $4. Items are typically delivered within 6 business days if you are located within the continental United States. There is a small caveat to this policy if your order is over $200, where a small customs clearance charge may apply. If you need your order faster, you can choose express delivery for an extra cost. Even these costs for faster delivery are competitive with other retailers in the industry.

Customers outside of the United States cannot exchange an item but they can get a refund on a product if they return it in its original condition.

The ASOS App

ASOS' app allows online shoppers to purchase clothing from their mobile devices. The app is available on Android and Apple devices. You can keep a list of all your saved items on your mobile device and receive notifications of upcoming sales.

Style Match

You can use ASOS's Style Match feature through the mobile app. Snap a picture or upload a screenshot of an admired look to the ASOS app. The search engine will find similar products on the ASOS website.

The Bad

Billing, Collection, and Delivery Issues

Many of our ASOS clothing reviews indicate confusion and complications while trying to communicate and resolve problems. These problems had a wide range, including advertising/sales issues, billing/collection issues, delivery issues, and problems with the product and customer support. Many online shoppers have had problems with ASOS implementing their shipping, handling, and refund time frames. As these issues have occurred, it is fair to question the company's transparency with these and other policies listed online when shopping for clothes on the site. It can also be difficult to contact ASOS as customer service is only available via the internet.

The Bottom Line

ASOS policies are competitive with other top clothing stores, however, the company's customer service effectiveness seems to be in question. ASOS has an extremely large selection of quality clothing that is very well-priced due in large part to helpful promotions, but if you are purchasing your items from ASOS, you should make sure that you know you like them and are not planning on returning them. Unfortunately, the many promotions, fast shipping speed, and fashionable clothing options do not quite compensate for the weaknesses present in the reviews.

Best Clothing Stores

2.1

Deidre Juba Sherwood Park, AB

They sent me the wrong dress. I had to pay duty fees, on top of my own postage for the return, which they said they will refund me for, but am not counting on it based on their customer service. I am just utterly shocked that ASOS is willing to lose a customer over $16.51 CAD. If a company makes a mistake, which you did, they should make the customer whole again. Regardless of which country issued the duty fees or what have you. Instead, ASOS customer service employees have decided to argue with me about it and continually redirect me to the Canadian Border Agency website like robots, when I have explained multiple times how it works after speaking with them. It is quite disgusting that they find it appropriate that I'm out of pocket over nothing of my doing. I explained to all 1000 odd employees that have wrote me back on the issue that $9.99 of CODs are handling fees that you do not get back. I am paying them twice now for the same dress, and that's if I get the correct dress this time. No one is able to get past the sherking of responsibility and just admit that it is inappropriate and disgusting that I am being made to pay this twice. One employee when so far as to point out that I got a discount on the second dress. Let me break down the "discount"for you, I'm out $16.51 CAD, soon to be $33.03 CAD with the new shipment. I was given a 20% off coupon, which when applied is $115.12 FOR THE DRESS MINUS $ 23.02 FOR DISCOUNT= $92.10 $33.03-$23.02=$10.01 THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO SIT HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU GUYS US APPALLING. I AM STILL OUT $10 PLUS TIME AND THE AGGRIVATION OF THIS ORDEAL. SO TO THAT EMPLOYEE, NICE MATH If you are reading this, order from somewhere else! They are con artists and do not even have a phone number to talk to an actual representative. They will just have a different myriad of employees with varying and conflicting knowledge give you the run around until you hopefully forget that you are out your hard earned $$$$$. Not to mention the aggravation. I suggest you RUN the other way. Do not deal with this phony, shady company, if you can call it one.

Sam R Brampton, ON

I Just wanted to give you all a warning about ordering from Asos. I placed an order for 180 dollars (3 dresses), shipping was fairly quick, however when the package got here I was slammed with a 50 dollar duty fee. I paid it, annoyed.. tried on the dresses - all horrible fitting. I went back to the post office to ship the package back and they told me it would be 140 dollars to ship back (what?!?!)… Doesn't even make sense. So I'm stuck with a package with ill-fitting clothes that can't even be returned. So perhaps think twice before ordering from Asos..

Nita Thakrar Kingsville, ON

I ordered from ASOS from Canada 3 times. Their website states that Canadians can buy up to $150 and won’t be charged duty which is not true. You will need to pay duty for anything over $20. Also their return policy is terrible, you will need to pay $20 to send it back. And their help desk is very rude. I purchased a blouse with scrunchie from them. The blouse was too tight not true size and it was missing scrunchie. They did not offer refund nor replacement. You can only chat online they don’t have phone line. The person I was chatting with just ended the conversation!! ASOS is not worth shopping at for Canadians. Better to buy from Simons, Gaps, Amazon etc. I will order only Canadians or American sites where you can return freely

Timea Beri

I have been using the site for a long time. that is, I no longer know because my account has been locked. I bought a lot of more expensive, more expensive stuff. There were orders that arrived but there were also a few times that they did not. I received 1 package out of my last 2 orders, it should have arrived the same day. Not arrived. My second package was worth $ 400. Which I will never get back. I reported the incident and was banned from the site.!!! I am just so upset! I will never come back to them ..,

Simeon Labuschagne Cape Town, WC

My almost wife bought a dress from Asos in the UK mid-Jan, it only arrived 23 Feb, turns out it's the wrong dress!!! This is a couple of weeks before the wedding!! Paid a horrendous import fee on the wrong dress!! Unhelpful admin in trying to get it sorted. I hope no one purchases from this company again, they are unreliable. ASOS has no care for the stress it's causing!!

Pamela B. Prevost, QC

Stay away from this company. The whole process has been such a pain. Although in stock when I placed the order it took forever to be delivered. I was even charged for customs, which would have been alright if it had not been received damaged! *so pissed at this point* So basically, I have a damaged winter coat (that I need asap because all I have left at the moment is a fall coat). They are not refunding the customs, and will only process the refund for the winter coat after it has been returned to them. In accordance to their usually slowness I was told it would be refunded within 25 business days AFTER they have received it Lol I took pictures and they would have the tracking number. What more do they want? Two months for a $200 refund and $20 in the trash for the customs for a coat I need asap is unacceptable. Never buying from them again. Stay away from them.

CeciliaL Apopka, FL

Okay so before ordering from here i was super hesitant given all the bad reviews but I did it anyways & took a chance. Im so happy I did! I ordered monday night & all my stuff arrived thursday morning(today). I ordered 3 pairs of shoes(2 heels/1boots: all came exactly like picture) & a bikini which came exactly as i imagined. They gave me a tracking number the next day. From georgia to florida where i live. They also threw in a coupon for hellofresh which was cool. I ordered through paypal just in case i wouldnt get my items. Anyways yeah in def. Ordering again! Their selection of stuff is so diverse & so cute. Thanks asos! Ill spread the good word on you guys.

Amanda Morlas New Orleans, LA

ASOS is a scam! I placed an order on February 7. The tracking information stopped updating on February 14. It's now March 19, and ASOS still won't refund my money. They do not have a customer service phone number and aren't BBB accredited. Spend your money elsewhere!

Julia Liang Lawrenceville, GA

I ordered a pair of sweatpants from this company, but they put a wrong address on it. I did not receive the package, so I could not apply for refund. There was no customer service phone number or email address on their website.There is no way to claim a refund in this situation. I'll stay away this company forever.

R Q Wetherby, LDS

Received a faulty North face hoody , stitching missing not attaching the hem properly. Asked for replacement, can only refund. I have to purchase again, however they won't give me a carriage code. Asked me to order, then they will credit! Want me to mess about even more. I will be ordering elsewhere in future. Poor customer service asos!

Salome Macharashvili

I have ordered some jacket from asos and they send me another one. I'm writing now them and they tald me I have to pay some extra money to return this jacket and to get back my money(only jacket price). then, i have to make new order to buy that first ordered jacket. I dont have garanty that in this case my jacket will be the same. oh, also, i have to pay more money for this jacket, becous now it is more expencive then during my first order. Do you think that this is corect ?

Brianna Liebling Mattawan, MI

Received the wrong size of an item I purchased. Contacted support asking for a replacement (which contacting them is a horrendous experience, takes forever and hard to get in touch), as I returned the incorrect size already. Was told that wasn't an option and that I had to pay full price (I had used a birthday promo code plus got free shipping) so basically they wanted me to pay 2.5x the original price to reorder an item I already bought and didn't receive because ASOS fulfillment made a mistake. They then told me they actually could send a replacement and that I would receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, chat ended. I didn't receive an email but instead got one that said it was out of stock and the replacement had been cancelled. I checked online and it was still available in my size to purchase online, so obviously not out of stock. I reached out to customer service again (took me 24 hours to actually get in touch with someone again) only to be told that it was an error (AGAIN) because it is in stock. But that they can't actually offer a replacement, like the other person said and that I should just reorder it and pay full price and could ask for a price adjustment later (LOL WHEN?) I said no, they said that was all I could do and ended the chat. This company is a SCAM. They made a mistake and then wanted to me to pay for it again and pay way more than I originally did? No thanks. Will not be ordering from here again. Plus the fact that their customer service is only available via chat and clearly outsourced to another country. Terrible service. Terrible quality.

Marcus O Sydney, NSW

Late. Wrong Size. Appalling customer service. I cycled through 4 staff until Rammel sorted it out. It's going to take over a month for a refund. ASOS = 100% DUD

Kate Leander, TX

I was apprehensive about all the negative reviews about shipping and what not, but went ahead and ordered. I got my order of 4 shirts in less than a week, and the quality was perfect, the fit was perfect and for the first time in a long time I felt genuinely happy with my clothes. And excited to wear them out. If you're apprehensive a about the past reviews, just remember, people are more willing to express disappointment than gratitude. I'll definitely be buying again, and again.

Pete Centerville, UT

I only shop at ASOS. Their 2 day shipping deal is amazing, it makes it super fast to get my items and if i don't like it or they don't fit i can send them back for free. Their variety is awesome, they have a lot to choose from and it's great because I never have to worry about other people having the same clothes as me. ASOS is the best in my opinion.

Tanya Somerville, MA

Absolutely love love ASOS! Been an avid customer past 3 years. Take it from someone who constantly shops at their website. 1st and foremost shipping takes minimal time. For Plus size gals the options are unlimited and really trendy clothes. Return is breezy and I get refund every time. The only complaint, they are not a physical store else I would have camped there.

Kari Staheli

My daughter and I love ASOS! We order dresses from them about 6 times a year. We have never had a problem with shipment of items. Dresses are beautiful and mostly come looking like the picture. The quality of dresses is very good. I have never had a problem with returns or refunds either. Once I had a return that didn't get credited to my account but it was during the Christmas rush time and it just took a little longer for them to find and credit the dresses back to my credit card. Their customer service is great.

Kim New York, NY

Writing this review for ASOS online services. I practically shop ASOS exclusively they are the best because they ship extremely fast and deliver even faster. I payed $29 for an entire year of express shipping and its worth every penny. For a package coming all the way from London to New York I cannot even believe it makes it here in no more than 2 days. They have always had good customer service on the phone and online. I return alot since its online shopping and its always hassel free and postage is free. Dont hesitate to order from ASOS they are simply the best for all occasions.

Amber Armstrong Regina, SK

Do not order from asos if you live in Canada. I had to pay $55 in fees just to collect my package. Outrageous. What a rip off. Nowhere did it say I would have to pay that crazy duty charge. I ordered 3 dresses and they were all disappointing and ill-fitting. Impossible to get in touch with a real person or leave a legit review with them. I will never order from here again and I suggest you don't either

Elise Norman San Diego, CA

I have ordered from here for years without issue. They forgot TWO items from my most recent order. I had a promo code they offered at the time of order so I purchased these with a discount. Upon receiving my package without two of the items (one of them being the most expensive thing) I was told that they would be replaced. The next day I received an email saying my refund was on the way due to items being out of stock. I got on their website and this was NOT THE CASE. BOTH items were in stock and available. Received little to no help from customer care that just kept saying your refund is on the way which is NOT what I wanted. Was told that if I repurchased I may receive the difference but was given NO solid platform for this and based on my experience would rather not even bother repurchasing and dealing with that. Both items were brand name not ASOS and at this point I would rather pay more to buy direct or at least from some other party and not deal with the ineptness that is ASOS. You have lost a loyal customer.

Thaise George Chicago, IL

I had accidentally entered the wrong address for my order and they will not let you change that once the order is placed. You also aren't allowed to cancel the order after a specified time. I did not realize this and tried to tell customer service and the response was either hope they mail it back to asos or GO TO THE STRANGE ADDRESS AND HOPE THEY LET ME HAVE MY PACKAGE. Yes a customer service representative actually told me that this was an option that I had. That is wildly unsafe advice and this representative should be fired. Never order from a site that won't let you cancel the order. That's robbery.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

ASOS is my all time favorite online place to shop! They have an amazing selection at any price range and the products are all beautifully made. I get compliments on my ASOS clothes every time I wear them! Highly recommend!!

Georgie girl

Ordered a pair of shoes Saturday night, paid for express shipping to Canada and they were on my door step when I got home Tuesday evening. Shoes were as described, well packaged. Would order from them again if this is the fast service they provide.

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had really good experiences with ASOS. For my sister, she would always order about 20 dresses because shipping was free, and she could try on all of them at our house and send back all the ones she doesn't want! Also the quality has always impressed us!

Maddy

Very quick international delivery - I ordered late on a Thursday then recieved my package Monday morning. I was beginning to worry after seeing so many negative reviews, but I was really happy with the sizing as I bought some wide leg pants from the women's petite range, as well as a 2XL mens' jumper. Using their sizing chart, the fit of both my items was very accurate, and the quality of the seams/fabric was according to the price of my items, as expected. I didn't need to return anything, and recieved what I ordered very swiftly and without issue.

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

ASOS is my go to for online shopping. They have free shipping and free returns (which is really the only way to do online shopping). They have really cute clothing and a surprisingly great collection of maternity clothes as well! ASOS is affordable and if you can hit up a sale- then it’s some of the best prices you can find.

Alina

I have been buying from Asos for a while now. And to be h they never disappoint. I've had a faulty item sent to me once and after contacting customer service they were quick to send me a replacement. Delivery is slow sometimes, but I mean for the service and quality its worth the wait. Highly recommend, their styles are fresh and chic.

Jonny Hancock Mona, UT

I would highly, highly recommend ASOS. They offer incredibly fast delivery times and their return policy cannot be beat. The company includes a return shipping label in all of its packages, which makes it simple, quick, and free to return unwanted items.

Katy Elon, NC

After reading so many bad reviews I was hesitant to order from ASOS. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing product quality. I ordered a long black formal dress. The product look so much better on me than it did in the picture-- I ordered a petite size 2 and it fit as if it had been tailored. I will be a forever customer of ASOS.

Angel Cincinnati, OH

I placed my order 7/1/15 and received my package 7/9/15. It was a great turn-around. Absolutely no problems with my order. I love the items I ordered. I give ASOS an A for styles, easy order and fast delivery. They now have a loyal customer!

Sorina Brooklyn, NY

I ordered from Asos several times and was happy most of the times with their service and delivery. Once they sent me a tshirt without the embelishment and refunded the money with no problems. This time, I ordered a few dresses and took the special 30$ off if you spend 150. I was happy about the deal. My mother tried the dresses and two did not fit. I sent it back since you can't exchange in US and was going to buy replacements ,but was only refunded a portion of the amount since the 30 off no longer applied.tried reaching CSR three days in a row via email request, then ended up talking to a chat rep that could not do anything for me and they DONT have a phone number???? Thats super weird for such a big co. Feels to me they just dont want the aggravation. Anyone, received call back from manager and she compromised by offering 15% disc. I took it, but she FORGOT to mention that it is just for full price items. The sizes for dresses i wanted where on sale, what do i do with this code??? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Trully dissapointed....

Laura Alexander La Vergne, TN

Ordered three times from the USA. Sizing is accurate on the site but I returned one dress a couple weeks ago... No word yet on whether its been processed. I would much rather have exchanged the dress or got a store credit, dont understand why they do not offer that option. Ive found the site has a large selection of clothing,and its reasonably priced,but overall quality is not the best. Two sundresses I ordered were forever 21 quality. (Though cheap). Wish they had more promo codes or a customer reward program like kohls. I saw other reviews mentioned shipping issues,but so far so good for me on that front. Ive found its worth it to spend a few bucks more and upgrade from standard shipping, because then you get an actual ups tracking number. As opposed to standard shipping where there is no status available for about five days and the tracking system doesn't update often. Plus even the express ship rate of 12$ to the US is totally reasonable, comparable to priority mail - a priority medium flat rate box is $12. (they use ups global express saver, takes two days.) I mail packages to the UK all the time and it would cost me way more than that. The clothes are trendy but sell out of my size quick ,I'm a size 6.I think their best feature is a really great large selection and easy to use mobile search filtering tool.

Ashley Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I have shopped online at Asos for my dresses when I've needed something for a special occasion like a school dance or my sister's wedding. They are a little higher priced but the quality is so great. I like that you can filter the length of the dress you want when looking, and even if you want sleeves or no sleeves. The selection is so great especially for a tall volleyball girl!

Lilly Logan, UT

I used to be scared to order clothing online because of how it fits and I hate sending them back in the mail. So I finally ordered some clothing and shoes from ASOS and I read all the reviews for each item to make sure I would get the right size. And everything worked! And they actually were true to size. Honestly, it made me not want to go inside a store again especially with my kids.

S CH Portland, OR

Worst shopping experience ever, they have been hacked and will do nothing about it. I placed an order with three items and checked out through PayPal. At the time of checkout, all info was correct. I did not review the email but tracked the package and on the 13th it was marked as "delivered" I contacted ASOS TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and they told is not their fault I entered the wrong address, nothing they could do 1. I entered the right address they have a hacked API that changed the address to something else 2. the WRONG address was not a typo (I can see how that can happen) it was a whole different address in the same city. with an apartment number and all. I don't live in an apartment I can accidentally type APT 1 nor I this address as a saved address to auto-fill 3. I droved out to the place and the apartment complex is fenced I could not get in but the unit was empty, had a rental sign on it. It also had a bunch of packages at the door from all different online stores, there was an ASOS package too, could have been mine Someone is running a pretty good scam out of that location and ASOS won't hear about it 4. ASOS insists it was my mistake despite me clearly explaining I didn't type the wrong address I am $100 out of pocket, no clothes, and no help from ASOS. Someone has hacked their APIs and they refuse to even look at the issue. Shameful, will never buy from this site again. DOUBLE check the shipping info AFTER you place the order, learn from my mistake it can be changed and no one will help you

Chris B Lowestoft, SFK

I made my first order with ASOS buying some UK 9.5 van trainers. Upon receipt, I noticed they had sent me UK 8.5. Their returns procedure actually entails you sending them back and making the purchase again whilst waiting 10 days for your money back (after they've received them). I obliged and sent them back and made the order again for some UK 9.5 and you guessed it, a week later I received my second pair of UK 8.5! Their miserable customer service team did nothing to put this right other than to encourage me to order a 3rd pair. So two trips to the postage office, I await my two £68 refunds.

Pitcher N16 Camperville, MB

I wish I had checked the Better Business Bureau. I would not have dealt with a company with a rating of F, and saved myself a headache. Anyway…. I bought 4 items for my husband. 2 did not fit. He wore the pants, and wore a hole in the seam after ONE day of wearing them. So - the item is a very poor quality. I was LIED to by this company. My invoice said the shipping would be free, however I was charged COD for my item. Meaning they just did not bother to pay the shipping charges. I tried to resolve this issue with the company a few times but the responses I got back were standoffish and rude. They were “educating” me that the charges were from the post office (duh) and therefore they could do nothing about it (wrong!) Nobody I emailed or texted with ever seemed to understand the issue, never mind resolve it. The returns policy is equally pathetic. I would need to pay an ADDITIONAL $22 shipping fee, and since my husband took off the tag, they would not accept the clothes anyway (according to the returns policy). They only accept items in impeccable condition. So those worn out on day 1 pants I mentioned? Would never even be accepted for return. Do yourself a favour. Go somewhere else.

bree New York, NY

their customer service is horrible. i have had numerous issues with ASOS and their customer service. the first issue occurred when i purchased a SET and upon delivery, when i opened the package only one part of the set was there. i contacted customer support and when i told them of the problem they advised to me that it is actually not a set and that i would have to purchase the other part if i wanted the set. after i sent them a screenshot of the description from their own website that clearly stated the product as a SET they still refused to fix the problem and blamed it on a mistype from their product team. the second issue i had occurred when i placed an order that was lost by the carrier. the tracking notified me that the package was set to be delivered to me 2 days before my delivery date that ASOS advised. however, the carrier lost the package. when i contacted ASOS they told me that i still had to wait until it was THEIR delivery date before they would do anything about the issue. the customer service rep who was chatting with was completely rude and told me that i still needed to wait, even after i told her that the package was lost by the carrier so the point of having to wait seemed worthless. you would think that when a customers' package is lost they would just reship the item and cancel the lost the one but no. they are very dismissive and very unhelpful.

Sacha Roe

I love all the different choices and you can't get some of the items on the high street... Great value , absolutely fantastic to order with ,fast delivery ,easy returns Would highly recommend

zinaida Gurtovnik Boca Raton, FL

I order so many dresses from ASOS company And nothing more than a compliments i got from so many people. The quality and customer service excellent Fast delivery, free returns. I am so happy!

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I've only shopped at ASOS a couple of times but the items I got have been amazing quality and style. They also came really quickly and the price was good because they have a student discount that all students can use.

Jenny Brooklyn, NY

I've shopped here once, and though many sizes were unavailable, I managed to find things I liked and then purchased them. My package came timely and my products were decent, for the most part. However, trusty websites always allow customers to leave reviews, and you can't do that on asos. For the dark blue jeggings, the color rubbed off EVERY single time I wore them, and after a few months, the elastic wasn't as tight, so my pants slipped frequently.

Nicole Jones Riverton, UT

Big online shopper over here and I love ASOS! Their clothes are top notch and I can shop their site with ease, anytime! I love that their website is easy to navigate, constantly updated with the latest and greatest, and has a sleek modern design.

Summer Porter Managua, MN

ASOS has a plethora of clothing options and is one of my go-places because they range from formal to sports wear and everything in between. One of my favorite parts of this company is that they cater to *literally* every body type - petite, maternity, tall, short, curvy etc. ASOS carries some high-scale designer products while also selling affordable every day wear.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

ASOS is an incredible store to shop on online. Their sizes are so reliable and accurate. ASOS continues to surprise me with all their many styles and sizes. I love shopping here because I always get the in fashion items and I am always complimented when I wear ASOS clothing.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I was so happy to discover Asos online clothing. I just cannot get out like I used to to shop. I like ordering from Asos for my dresses. They are modest and the fit is great. Most dresses run true to size so I very rarely need to return anything. When I have it is easy and with no hassle. I also love the quality of the clothing.

Haley Baldwin

ASOS website is easy to navigate for the most part. I appreciate their narrow search option, as it helps me better find what I’m looking for! The checkout process is quick and easy. Their customer service has also been helpful as I’ve had questions!

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

My sisters and I all love this site for finding dresses for high school dances, weddings, and other events. I love how they have hundreds of options but you can narrow them down to your price range, color, cut, etc. I’m always able to find styles that we wouldn’t find elsewhere at a price that we al love. My sisters and I will always think of this site first when shopping for dresses

Camilla Lundberg Mapleton, UT

I absolutely love ASOS when i found out about it i was so happy! i find so many cute clothes and i love that i get free shipping for spending 50 dollars. i love that you can return something for free without paying. i love the quality and the price range. asos is definitely a fav of mine and i always tell people to shop there

BLF Pleasant Grove, UT

Almost every dress I bought for school dances was purchased from ASOS. With their premium shipping of $19 a year I can receive clothing in two days and return anything that doesn't work for free. One thing that is a little tricky is getting ahold of them. They don't have a phone, so you contact them through messaging.