Amazon Logo

#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

adrian avram Tampa, FL

it was a life saver during covid lock down last year but their increasing membership that link movies streaming to package shipping is not an effective way to force customers to buy-and some prices are exaggerated much higher that other online stores The Amazon return option is the best across all

Melanie Wible Cumming, GA

As a Prime Member, I appreciate the value of quick and free shipping for our items. I buy clothing for myself and my family and we have been pleased with the selection and quality of Amazon Picks in clothing, especially for essentials like underwear and socks. I have access to a truly broad array of clothing products and brands from all over the world. The Amazon recommendations are helpful, as well as, the plentiful customer reviews. Also, it is a simple process to return clothing that does not fit or meet our expectations. Both brand names and international brands that Amazon sells are keepers.

cj thor Greenville, SC

You know I have to say that while Amazon was very reliable to sell quality items in the past, the quality has really deteriorated. Customer Service is still very good though. The clothing we have purchased has been fair quality at best.

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

I really like Amazon. We have purchased several items of clothing, shoes, shirts, children's and women's clothing. There are special features that people can use like wish list. Like a bridal list you can select items that you want and the quantity and as people buy the product for you it keeps track and removes the product once purchased. It is great as our children can create list for our grandchildren and we can purchase those items in time for birthdays and/or holidays and have the item shipped to their door. You have to watch product reviews. If you see too many good reviews, be aware that some companies can pay to keep negative reviews from appearing. Look to more sources than Amazon for realistic reviews. The return policy is fairly liberal, and be aware that on occasions return shipping may not be covered for non-Prime items. Prime items does not mean better. Cost of items may be better locally, so shop around. You are paying for convenience and we have found them to be at least competitive. I use the Amazon Visa which earns reward points and can be used to purchase items. Do not use it for credit as the fees are high and negate any reward point you might gain. Prime Video is a positive but free movies can be somewhat limited and so I don't rely on it as my sole streaming service. Just consider it a bonus for Prime Membership.

Bridget Wells Seattle, WA

I don't really like Amazon as a conglomerate and don't use them much for clothes, but I do really like the Prime Wardrobe option that gives you the opportunity to try things on without paying for them. Unfortunately, Prime Wardrobe could still really use a bigger and better selection.

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

I really like Amazon if purchasing the verified Amazon sellers but I’ve been disappointed by products and delivery times of some of the retailers they allow on their network.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Amazon is not only a huge shopping place for books, but clothing is extremely vast. The only downside may be in sizing, but no worries. Amazon have several drop-off points for free returns.

Eliza Jane Arledge Smithfield, UT

Amazon has so many clothing options, and they are all great quality. Amazon offers so many great brands, and they do an awesome job making their clothes affordable. They are very easy to work with, so if you happen to get a size that doesn't work or something, you can easily return it. My experiences with Amazon have always been great and I love being able to get my things delivered right to my doorstep.

moose72 Muncy, PA

Great place to find what you are looking for has a lot of great things at good pricing

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

My favorite brand on Amazon is CRZ yoga. If you haven’t tried these, you are missing out! My teenage daughters love the leggings and the sports bras, while I love the joggers. They wash well, and I am always getting g compliments.

Iris Sanders Denver, CO

I love that Amazon literally has EVERYTHING! Every single brand, every single item I could think of––it's all there. However, I wish that Amazon considered its packaging more and started making changes that would help the environment.

AF ,

I absolutely love that you can read customer reviews on clothing before you purchase. I love when people will even include their own photos. It's hard to tell how a shirt will look on your when you only see it on a model .... I like seeing it on regular people! The only thing I don't like about purchasing clothing from Amazon is that it can be confusing to me to shop by size. You have to click on each size to see that price (at least I haven't figured it out). It seems like each size is a different price and I don't like that.

D Studio City, CA

Verification is crazy they make you send them bank statements just to verify your account if not you can't use the account at all

Emily Tueller Alpine, UT

I can typically find anything I need, which I am so grateful for. It seems like they mark up the price just a little bit to make up for the free shipping.

Hannah Denver, CO

The best part about Amazon is the prime free 2 day shipping! It is extremely reliable and sometimes comes in even less than 2 days. I love ordering from amazon. I also am a HUGE fan of amazon smile! All the same perks as amazon but part of your proceeds go to a charity of your choice!!!

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

I love the selection of clothing I can see on Amazon; the only downfall is that sometimes the clothing quality can be less than desirable if I'm not careful to read customer reviews. Overall purchasing kids clothing on Amazon is easy and I love the variety.

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Amazon for buying clothing works great for me. It’s not my go to place to browse, but whenever I need something specific, I have an easy time finding it. The review let me know before hand what kind of quality and fit I’m getting. Arrives when it says it will. Returns are easy. I’ve used Amazon many times for buying clothes and will again.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

I really struggled in finding a dress for my daughter's wedding. I had checked several other online stores with no luck. I was able to go to Amazon.com and find the color of dress I needed and ordered several different styles to see which would fit. I was able to find one and because of their easy returns was able to return the rest. Clothing is often hard to buy online so I really like that so many people had reviewed the particular dresses I was looking at and shared information on how they would fit.

janice pan ,

We love and live on Amazon, family of 8 with kids that range from 11-20 years old. Easy to find what you want, great prices, but it's super hard to do a return. A couple of years ago, it was easy to cancel and order for a refund, but now, I've cancelled a couple of things, never got the refund and the product came anyway. Great company, but they have to make that an easier process.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I haven’t had a bad experience at all with Amazon. Free shipping is ALWAYS a perk. And its pretty fast. Returns haven’t been an issue, though sometimes I wish there was a brick and mortar store where I could take care of returns in order to expedite the process. If I took returns out of the equation, I would give AMAZON 5 stars because everything else is pretty cheap and hassle-free.

April H Lehi, UT

I'm still learning about clothes buying on Amazon. I've been pleasantly surprised with the selection and I find myself more and more thinking of shopping Amazon first. I have had a few disappointments but I'm happy to keep shopping there because it is so easy and convenient and the returns are simple. I have tried Amazon wardrobe once for my daughter and it was actually great.

KC Riverton, UT

I love that Amazon has reviews on the clothing. It's great to see what other people think and some that will even share their own photos (to see what the clothes look like on real people, not on models). The only thing I can't stand about shopping for clothing on Amazon is that they make it harder than it needs to be to find what you're looking for. A shirt might have a large price range depending on color and size. Why can't you set filters to sort by size??? Or, is that a feature I've totally missed?

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

I'll get socks and pants from amazon because I know the fit will work out. The one time I tried to get shoes I had to send em back twice to get the proper fit. Even though the had a good return policy in order to get me the size I needed it was still a hassle to have to send back the shoes and wait for the new ones. So I would recommend going to a store in-person for clothing items your not to sure will fit properly.

Mike B Houston, TX

Easy to use app. Hassle free returns Value for your money. Down side is there is a lot of Chinese products.

ang Milwaukee, WI

I love the convenience of having clothes shipped directly to me. If I am not satisfied or I order the wrong size they make it easy to return.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

The close are cheap and come quickly with no delay, however it is a gamble wether you are getting good quality or bad quality clothes from this website.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

I know Amazon Clothes are know to be cheap and not good quality. But those are lying, I have ordered a few clothes from them. Let me say they are cheep and so cute, also not to mention but the quality is great!

Haley Evers Lehi, UT

I bought some squishies from amazon and it was so hard trying to find what I wanted. They are not very organized and it’s so stressful buying one little thing. I do not think it’s wirth the money I paid.

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

Finding women's cloths that fit can be hard but overall they set up the sizing chats really well. Almost all of the clothing that I have gotten from Amazon has fit me well. I also like that it is not too expensive

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Amazon has great clothing options, but sometimes it is a little hard to decide what is the best size. A lot of items do not provide a sizing guide and its not like sizes are the same across the board. Overall, the prices are pretty nice and there's a good selection to choose from.

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

We buy clothes from Amazon frequently. They are always competitive in price and are often the cheapest. We are Prime members and use the free two-day shipping all of the time. We frequently get our orders the next day. Amazon has a great delivery service which we will be using often in the future. Highly recommended.

Rommie Bishop III Rexburg, ID

I actually worked for Amazon (specifically prime) and was really impressed with the system they had set up for getting people their stuff. It was one of the most efficient and effective systems I had ever seen. Not to mention, when I ordered things myself, they came to me earlier than anticipated.

fernandopessoa Herriman, UT

I like using Amazon to buy clothes because of the speed at getting the product plus most items have a good return policy. The reason for 4 stars is some of the items I have received are cheap China made clothes that aren’t good quality.

Tiana Moe Brooklyn, NY

It's always a risk buying clothes online, especially on Amazon when there are so many sellers and it's hard to tell which ones are the knock-offs. I appreciate that with Amazon Prime I can return anything, just in case the clothes I order are badly made or badly sized.

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

Amazon literally has everything you could ever want to buy! And I love Amazon Prime because I can get any product in 2 days...and now they even have 1 day shipping on a lot of products. I gave Amazon 4 stars because I feel like it is hard to tell the authenticity of a product from the listing.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

The best thing about Amazon for clothing is that I can find ANYTHING I am looking for. I especially like how it makes suggestions for you based on your viewing history. It often leads me to exactly what I need. My only gripe is there is not a consistent sizing option across brands.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

My daughter has bought a few dance dresses from amazon and they have all worked out great. They have great prices and so much to choose from. You just need to be careful about the shipping time to make sure it gets to you in time for the dance.

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

I am obsessed with amazon prime, it makes ordering things online so much easier. I get things so fast and they are always kept in great condition. Returns are easy and I always know that if I am not satisfied, they will help me out.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Use Amazon quite a bit and I'm very happy with their website and their customer service. If I have an issue with the clothing sent out I have always been able to return it with no problems. Very happy to be an Amazon customer. Do most of my Christmas shopping on Amazon.

Kristiane R Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Amazon! I can always find what I'm looking for and you can't beat their prime shipping. Some of the clothes I have bought don't end up being what I had expected but I have never had a problem with returning items so it's not that big of an inconvenience.

Breanne Stanko Logan, UT

Huge variety of clothing, different selection of literally everything you could possibly find. Great prices on all of the clothing. Some things can be cheap and some can be expensive. Sometimes the quality isn't great but that is actually very rare. When trying to return clothing it is so easy and hassle free.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Amazon clothing is great! I love their wide variety of prices, brands, and quantities. Some of the cutest dresses that I own are from Amazon! My only complaint is that their customer service is a bit tricky to navigate. But the delivery is fast, smooth, and accurate.

Jenny whipple Mesa, AZ

I have ordered several clothing items from Amazon. I appreciate the ease of return when an item isn’t exactly right for me. I have been impressed with the quality I items ordered through Amazon prime and love the quick delivery.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazon is my answer to shopping for my husbands clothes. He wears a size 15 shoes and its so fast and easy to buy for him. Almost always its easy returns and with my Prime membership I get things delivered either same day or the next. There are so many different options with Amazon to fit our whole families needs.

Kaitlyn G. Vienna, VA

Their search function isn't the greatest but they have a wide variety of options. Just hate having to dig through the clothes that are sold outside the Amazon fulfillment (particularly China) when it takes years to arrive and it's amazingly crappy quality. That's not on Amazon, but leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Kurt Lucas Olney, MD

I buy all my clothes on Amazon. It is the easiest and fastest way to have them delivered.

John Brown Salt Lake City, UT

Love ordering from Amazon each week. Can pretty much get anything you need or want. I’ve enjoyed trying the Amazon wardrobe basic service.

Gabriela Cintron Tallahassee, FL

Amazon has come in clutch for everything. Its my favorite site in the whole world. I do wish that they put more emphasis on caring for their employees and environment.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Amazon has literally everything in the world at the tip of your fingers. using Amazon Prime has saved my life so much with the fast shipping and is worth the investment.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

I went shopping for a bridesmaids dress on amazon and it was very easy to use. The best part is there are always so many reviews that I know what I’m buying