Amazon Logo

#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

Lucy Basov Charlotte, NC

Was able to find some sneakers I saw in brick and mortar retailer for the fraction of the price and in different colors. No need to explain how wonderful amazon's return/exchange program is, everybody knows.

Melanie Wible Cumming, GA

As a Prime Member, I appreciate the value of quick and free shipping for our items. I buy clothing for myself and my family and we have been pleased with the selection and quality of Amazon Picks in clothing, especially for essentials like underwear and socks. I have access to a truly broad array of clothing products and brands from all over the world. The Amazon recommendations are helpful, as well as, the plentiful customer reviews. Also, it is a simple process to return clothing that does not fit or meet our expectations. Both brand names and international brands that Amazon sells are keepers.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I'm so thankful to truly have a company that stands by their products. Anytime I had a issue with an order, Amazon immediately rectify the situation. They replaced the item or give me a refund.c

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

I dont know how I lived without Amazon ever. The easiness of ordering, returning ect ect... there is no comparison. I will always be a loyal customer.

cj thor Greenville, SC

You know I have to say that while Amazon was very reliable to sell quality items in the past, the quality has really deteriorated. Customer Service is still very good though. The clothing we have purchased has been fair quality at best.

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I love shopping from Amazon, the shipping doesn’t take long, when i receive my package it look fine. The quality of all the product I’ve ever bought from there was amazing. Also because it’s online it’s easier for me to just put my card information in and just buy it. My overall experience with Amazon was very well. And I would buy from them again

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I use Amazon for spontaneous purchase needs as well as the Subscribe and Save program for household essentials. I like that they are typically quick to ship products and that they have customer service reps available 24 hours per day to discuss any damaged goods, etc. Returns are simple and I will continue to shop with them.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

What would we do without Amazon! I have found such good items on that site and they carry literally everything. The selection is why I shop there. Some of the brands are unknown, so I will often pass on those. And beware, some sellers on amazon don't offer free returns. But overall, they have everything and I will keep buying my staples! the Amazon basics brand is also really good for the money.

CANDICE BAILEY Elkin, NC

We have been with Amazon Prime for over 4 years . I go to Amazon before I go to any other site to see if they are selling the items we need . We know the items will be shipped and arrive in a timely manner and the return policy is quick and easy . I have never had an issue with Amazon not sticking by their products.

Thea T. Elkins Park, PA

We love Amazon. I love all of the choices, customer reviews, return policy, and 2 day shipping. They make shipping from home so convenient. I know that sometimes I'm paying more than I should for some items but I'm also paying for the convenience so I don't mind it.

Judy Bucholtz Bonney Lake, WA

We have used Amazon extensively in the past year, 2020. Most orders arrive in a few days, or they will let me know if it will be later. They are quick to fix a problem. Returns are a breeze with Amazon Prime. I hardly have to leave the house for shopping. :)

Laura Coombs Phoenix, AZ

Online shopping is a tricky subject. Prices are better, but without a reliable return policy, you can easily waste time and money. Amazon is the best. Their selection is awesome but it is their customer service that is top notch. We are Prime members and the benefits never seem to end. Very highly recommend!

seanth1995 Columbus, GA

I like Amazon's very fast shipping and nearly unlimited selection of items.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

You can find anything on Amazon. There are many different vendors so it can make things difficult but also makes it easier to find good clothing options (or whatever you are looking for) for a good price. The hardest thing that I have found is that sizing can be a challenge. Some things run smaller/larger than the listed size so be careful. Returns are easy and the products have reviews that you can read at the bottom that normally tell you if the item runs different to what the size says and if it is a good item overall.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Amazon has a lot of new fashion trends for clothing which I enjoy. The only thing I do not like is how long it takes for the items to arrive.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

I have bought so many different clothing items from Amazon and love them! I am always surprised by the quality and love the affordable prices!

Joseph from Virginia Miami, FL

Absolutely love the vast variety of products and that they get most of them to me within 2 days. Customer service is excellent.

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

I really like Amazon if purchasing the verified Amazon sellers but I’ve been disappointed by products and delivery times of some of the retailers they allow on their network.

Leonard Leo Potomac, MD

Amazon is not only a huge shopping place for books, but clothing is extremely vast. The only downside may be in sizing, but no worries. Amazon have several drop-off points for free returns.

Bee Endicott, NY

All the experiences I have had with Amazon have been positive ones. The orders arrive on time and they keep good track of their stock - I have not had a problem with my orders being out of stock.

Bridget Wells Seattle, WA

I don't really like Amazon as a conglomerate and don't use them much for clothes, but I do really like the Prime Wardrobe option that gives you the opportunity to try things on without paying for them. Unfortunately, Prime Wardrobe could still really use a bigger and better selection.

Jessica Lopez , FL

Purchased a bridesmaid dress from Amazon, along with 6 other ladies. We got the same color dress in diff styles paid extra for faster shipping. Their communication was good and had no issues the dresses all appeared to match and were as described.

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

I really like Amazon. We have purchased several items of clothing, shoes, shirts, children's and women's clothing. There are special features that people can use like wish list. Like a bridal list you can select items that you want and the quantity and as people buy the product for you it keeps track and removes the product once purchased. It is great as our children can create list for our grandchildren and we can purchase those items in time for birthdays and/or holidays and have the item shipped to their door. You have to watch product reviews. If you see too many good reviews, be aware that some companies can pay to keep negative reviews from appearing. Look to more sources than Amazon for realistic reviews. The return policy is fairly liberal, and be aware that on occasions return shipping may not be covered for non-Prime items. Prime items does not mean better. Cost of items may be better locally, so shop around. You are paying for convenience and we have found them to be at least competitive. I use the Amazon Visa which earns reward points and can be used to purchase items. Do not use it for credit as the fees are high and negate any reward point you might gain. Prime Video is a positive but free movies can be somewhat limited and so I don't rely on it as my sole streaming service. Just consider it a bonus for Prime Membership.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I find myself using Amazon more and more lately to purchase clothing, and not just because of the pandemic and being at home. I use it to find things that are difficult to find in retail stores, things I'm not sure where to buy; like flip-flops in the winter. I'm happy with the Amazon Basics brand clothing as well as other brands. Returns when you buy with Prime have gotten really easy with the Amazon store fronts and Kohl's returns. However, my wife had some issues with swimsuits that we found out later were coming from China; she ended up taking a big refund and keeping the suits.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

What else can you say about Amazon, but amazing! From everyday shopping to drop shipping a Christmas gift, Amazon has and does it all. I am always impressed by the options available for everything I search for. The reviews on their site help me feel like I am making informed purchases. Their account security is top notch, resolving any issues I have had.

Lisa C Johnson Catonsville, MD

It's just too easy to order things online. Its no surprise they are amazing. One time I had a problem with something and their customer service straightened it out immediately. Cant complain there.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

Amazon shopping is great. You quickly get your orders and have plenty of time to return it if it doesnt fit you. They have plenty of options so you can always find something you like. I like to order in large amounts and then return everything that doesnt fit or that i change my mind on. It is convientant and would recommend it.

Eliza Jane Arledge Smithfield, UT

Amazon has so many clothing options, and they are all great quality. Amazon offers so many great brands, and they do an awesome job making their clothes affordable. They are very easy to work with, so if you happen to get a size that doesn't work or something, you can easily return it. My experiences with Amazon have always been great and I love being able to get my things delivered right to my doorstep.

Scott A. Johnson Orem, UT

Amazon.com has a great variety of products to purchase at reasonable pricing. Their Prime program provides expedited shipping for free or sometimes you can choose no rush shipping and receive a credit for digital (music, video rentals) purchases. It is a good idea to compare prices with other retailers as sometimes the pricing is higher than expected. The extra perks of Prime (videos and music streaming, cloud storage of photos) is a bonus. Customer service is very friendly and helpful.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I love Amazon, I use it all the time especially being a college student and not having a car on campus. My products always arrive promptly and I love how you can also choose a later date for credit or due to covid they allowed people to select nonemergent. I really appreciate how the reviews for clothing typically include pictures from prior customers so that I always know what I'm ordering. It makes the experience a lot more authentic. I'm obsessed!

Missy Charleston, IL

I have had a surprisingly positive experience when shopping for clothing on Amazon. I'm not a big shopper so I love shopping for clothes from the comfort of home. I try to buy things with free returns, just in case, but I have had to return only a couple of things when they didn't fit. Most of the time they are just what I expected, arriving quickly and at affordable prices. I'm a fan!

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Amazon is my go to website for just about all things shopping, but especially clothes for my boys. They have everything from underwear to socks to dress shirts to sweat shirts and everything in between. I love the ease of the website and the fact that with PRIME you can get it in two days.... which has basically spoiled me for any other kind of shipping :) Amazon is easy to return ship to, but I do like the ease of having a store that I can easily return to as well, which Amazon doesn't have. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints about Amazon and will be faithfully using it for years to come!!

Jean Pleimann Hollywood, FL

If you can’t find it anywhere else, you can always find it on Amazon. They show all prices available by a number of individuals & companies.

Amy Billings Smithfield, UT

My favorite brand on Amazon is CRZ yoga. If you haven’t tried these, you are missing out! My teenage daughters love the leggings and the sports bras, while I love the joggers. They wash well, and I am always getting g compliments.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

I love Amazon. Great customer service. Great variety of items to choose from. Easy website and app to use. Easy and customer friendly return policy. Nice vendors who are there to help you when you have a problem with their products.

AF ,

I absolutely love that you can read customer reviews on clothing before you purchase. I love when people will even include their own photos. It's hard to tell how a shirt will look on your when you only see it on a model .... I like seeing it on regular people! The only thing I don't like about purchasing clothing from Amazon is that it can be confusing to me to shop by size. You have to click on each size to see that price (at least I haven't figured it out). It seems like each size is a different price and I don't like that.

Dianna Carter Bowling Green, IN

I have not has any issues with Amazon. The website is user friendly. The credit card is very easy to use. I got my business off the ground and going using Amazon. Awesome company. The customer service dept. and the sales dept. are customer friendly and ready to serve their customers to make your experience with amazon one that you will share with family and friends.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

I have recently started buying some clothes off of Amazon. Just make sure that you check the reviews for the item that you are looking at. Depending on who the seller is the clothes may run large, small, or right on. Every time I have watched what other people have said I have been able to get clothes the right size and have not been disappointed yet.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I'm a new mom, and Amazon has probably been one of my top-five most favorite inventions of all time. As Prime members we get free two-day shipping and it is THE BEST. I love the abundance of reviews and the intuitive layout of the site. The no-questions-asked free returns policy on top of all that makes it just so dang easy for me to give my money to Amazon.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Amazon is one of my all-time favorite companies. Their selection of products is unbelievable. Their Prime membership opportunity gives you free two-day shipping, which is a very good investment if you do a lot of online shopping like I do. Amazon's customer service is the best customer service department I have ever worked with, and they are always eager and willing to replace anything that gets lost. Their returns are easy to manage. I love everything about this company.

Cuase Olney, MD

I love using the website, Amazon. They always deliver on time, and is very easy to use.

Kayla Sturm Atlanta, GA

I order a lot from Amazon and it is usually great quality. If I don't think so it is easy to return things.

D Studio City, CA

Verification is crazy they make you send them bank statements just to verify your account if not you can't use the account at all

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

I buy clothing from Amazon frequently. I like that many of their clothing items come with free Prime shipping and free returns. I typically do not buy clothing online from other websites if I know that I will not be able to return it for free. I also like that you can find such a variety of prices and styles on Amazon. You can look through their bestsellers list to see what clothing items have been popular recently. I love that Amazon has such a great review system that is easy to look through on their website and pictures users have uploaded of themselves wearing clothing really helps to make decisions.

erika clayton Lehi, UT

There is a great selection on amazon. The prices are good and prime delivery makes ordering fun. Depending on the company, quality isn’t always great

Emily Tueller Alpine, UT

I can typically find anything I need, which I am so grateful for. It seems like they mark up the price just a little bit to make up for the free shipping.

Chelsea Snow Eagle Mountain, UT

really easy to use website. the best thing is their return policy is typically really good. and if you don't like the way the clothes fit you can return it no problem

Amber Mixon Houston, TX

I have a wonderful experience using Amazon. Always satisfied with my orders. The closures fit perfectly although it’s best to get 1 size up from your normal size! Overall a very wonderful shopping site.

Morgan whiting Los Angeles, CA

Amazon has really stepped it up in the clothing department. They now have tons of name brands. I always check amazon before ordering from another place for the 2 day free shipping! Can’t beat that!

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

I buy tons of clothes from amazon. They have almost everything. I can get free two-day shipping. I love it when I need something for kids school dress-up days and forgot to get it and have no time.