Amazon Logo

#3 Nike chevron_right
Columbia Logo
#4 Columbia chevron_right

Bao Chau Tran Seattle, WA

I have been a customer with Amazon for many years! They are a very good company. I have enjoyed their products knowing that I can return the products for any reason if I am unhappy with it. Not only that but they provide return cost and easy way for me to ship out my product to UPS. The refunds are sometime automatic after just dropping off the products and sometime I have to wait a few days for the refund.

Andrew Glover Tucson, AZ

I buy almost everything I need from Amazon, and they rarely dissapoint. Customer service is top notch. Their delivery drivers are professional, although I do think all of their delivery vehicles should be clearly marked to designate they are an Amazon Delivery Van. Unmarked white vans flying around neighborhoods (many times way too fast) isn't professional. Their customer service chat is always helpful and courteous. The main problem I have with Amazon is they went the way of other large online marketplace retailers, in that, they have let poor quality imitation merchandise overrun the website and at least to the average shopper, creates many many instances of disappointment when they get misled into buying a more affordable version of something thinking it's real, because of the similarities that should throw copyright and patent red flags constantly with items. Always shop "Ships and Sold By Amazon.com" and you usually can't go wrong.

Precious H. DeSoto, TX

I have been an Amazon shopper for many years. I like the prime 2-day shipping option. The descriptions of the clothing are quite accurate. I like that you can try before you buy. Any issues that have occurred have been because an error in my own judgement of clothing size. Making returns are also easy.

Dwayne Holland Toney, AL

I love to shop for clothes especially and so i ordered me a couple pair of jeans. Where receiving them and tried them on one pair was a little tight so i packaged them up and sent them back for a refund. It was no time until they put my money back on my account so that proved a lot about their customer care service and honesty. I'll continue to order from Amazon. I'm a happy customer

DeAndra Portland, OR

I love Amazon! They have such great products, so many choices, lots of infuencers to help you if you need some inspiration. Their shipping is super fast, and usually you can save even more money on an item if you don't mind waiting a little longer. (If it's not part of their prime program) my only wish is that they had a better selection on their "try before you buy" platform. I feel like it's pretty bare when it comes to the things that are popular right now.

Carlito Wayz New York, NY

My experience with amazon was so amazing due to my order that I placed for my teenage son was given a date for the package to arrive and it made it to his destination much earlier with it being very distant from the sender. To the entire amazon staff chain I give them the 5 star satisfactions from the warehouse package receiving dock to the driver making the delivery and all that took a part on making it possible on the package sent to my loved one. AMAZON is recommended by my part. Salute from the bronx ANDY D

KW Phoenix, AZ

Have you tried Amazon's "Try before you buy" program? If not... DO IT! It's an awesome service that allows you to pick out several items that are shipped to you for free. You then have a week to decide if you like them. They even offer free return shipping on the items you don't want. AND, you only get charged once you confirm which items you're keeping OR after the week is up (whichever comes first). Amazon has a surprisingly wide variety of clothing to choose from. I've even been able to find jeans that my husband likes when we were no longer able to find his style in stores. Amazon has become my first stop when shopping online for clothes because I can find great deals, get free shipping (most of the time), shop worry-free because of their awesome return policy, and find things without the hassle of actually shopping in stores.

Missenurkissen Hamilton, MT

I order stuff from Amazon about 2-3times a month the majority being clothes for both myself & my kids. Trust is huge with me so I love that with Amazon if I have any problems with shipping (free with Amazon prime) or receiving my order Amazon will figure out what the issue is & quickly either remedy or reimburse if necessary.

Doglover San Diego, CA

I really love Amazon. They are very convenient and returning my items are very easy to do. They have a variety of items which allow you to have a large selection. Anytime I've had a problem I was always able to get fast communication from then. I would highly recommend them.

sasha robinson Fort Wayne, IN

Amazon is one of my favorite online place to shop. They have a lot of great deals. I also like when they have extra coupons you can click in your cart. Coupons and discounts are always nice. Not only you shop great deals with the membership you can watch great movies and shows which is amazing.

Kalita Gunter Baltimore, MD

What I love about amazon is that they have everything you could ask for and more. They solve any issue you have with any product.. they also make it so comfortable for you to get your items in a timely fashion. The are 100% behind there product an have no problem with fixing any issue you may come about. They are definitely customer friendly.

Bridget Walker Bay Saint Louis, MS

Amazon has the best two day delivery service. They have anything and everything that you could possibly want or need. The prices are great too. Whether it clothes or groceries Amazon is the way to go when it comes to online shopping.

MosquitoVampire Klamath Falls, OR

The best company. I have had no issues with options when unsatisfied with a product. Have returned and got refunded, have kept and got refunded. Have been offered a discount when not satisfied. Have had help getting labels made and codes to send back. Have one time not been credited for a subscription to Hulu.

Monique Snow Sterling, CT

I absolutely love that you can purchase clothing and return it for free if it doesn't fit you properly.

1 day ago

Victoria Mcculler Jacksonville, FL

Love Amazon and all the diverse options available! Not to mention with the prime option my stuff such as clothes comes next day!

Robbie NJ

We have a non-profit sellers account for our library and there is no Seller support to speak of. Their commission fees are too high, the automatically refund when a buyer asks and we don't get the item back. They no longer allow us to sell anything we want, like games, DVDs, CDs, ink cartridges etc. We have to put them on Ebay which is a huge hassle. They also reject our listings and tell us the price is too high even though they have scammers that charge $400 for regular books. They require approval and won't let us add listings. We suspended the account while the library was closed for Covid and then it took months to re-open it. We had to change our name and re-submit everything. Nightmare. If they weren't the only game in town we would have closed the account a long time ago.

Trish webb Glendale, AZ

I love Amazon everything is priced as if they were sold in stores. Shopping is fast and easy returns. I hardly shop in the stores now when I can easily find what I want on amazon

estelle stevens Orem, UT

I can always trust amazon! shipping is so fast! All purchased items come quick and in good shape. Quality of items are great and returns are made super easy. I have always felt prices are very fair for everything and I get my moneys worth every time! I will continue to shop with amazon and I would recommend it to anyone!

Christopher M Taylor Christopher M Taylor Philadelphia, PA

The have great items! Awesome prices and great Customer service! They are speedy at helping you quick

19 hours ago

Ray Stewart Los Angeles, CA

For the most part I've had good fortune with Amazon in buying most things and when I have it I have been able to return no problem again should try to tailor more towards the American sizes and market styles

Crystal Connell Denver, CO

Love it. If there’s something I need I always am sure I can find it on Amazon. The prices are good and fair. Delivery is awesome and in good timing

BlancheL Phoenix, AZ

Amazon is my number 1 place to shop! Easy, convenient, pleasant! Allows me to shop at my own pace and deliver to my front door in the matter of hours !

Wendy Shaw New Haven, CT

So many terrific deals, brand names, trending fashion options to choose from. I found tons of clothing products that I got free shipping. Fast delivery. Amazing customer services. Easy to shop for my whole family . Found something for everybody.

shirell West Haven, CT

I made sure i had ordered the right size when it arrived on time i was pleased and they have so much to choose from espcecially the different styles that you wouldnt really find in just one store you would have to drive around n search , but i all i have to do isssss search witg my fingers n eyes lol very very pleased

Red259 Orlando, FL

I love it!!! I ordered several outfits !! They fit perfectly!!! And even recieved a free gift!!!!

Muneca Loca Brooklyn, NY

Amazon has been my go to shop online during these hard times honestly. It has been less stressful knowing I can go online and order on here from clothes, to toiletries, to food. Amazon has a lot of things and many people have seem to become dependent on it. I hope they continue the great work they are doing and adding more selections upgrades. I love Amazon

gricel valdez Yuma, AZ

Amazon is the online store. I shop for everything online and I price check my retailer with Amazon to make sure I am getting a good deal. It is a toss up with clothing though. Sizing has been an issue with me. I always seem to to get the size wrong. My friend pointed out that most of my problems come from ordering with oriental companies. They size a little different so I need to order a size larger. Problem solved! Never a problem exchanging or returning to Amazon and the clothing quality is always top notch!

kate Santa Clara, CA

we've had amazon prime for a very long time now and use it for majority of our purchases especially throughout the pandemic. they're just so easy, fast and competitive in their pricing. i have mixed feelings writing this review because i wish i could support small businesses more which we do when we can, but it's so hard to do so during the pandemic especially when we don't have the time as working and homeschooling parents. also whenever we experienced trouble with a package delivery (whether it goes missing or delayed) or return, their reps on chat have such great customer service.

A 1 Mesquite, TX

I'm an Amazon addict! Amazon has revolutionary the world of shopping with a generous return policy. I place several orders a week at random and even more so since the pandemic started. I love the convenience of knowing when something will drive, when it will be late, and when it has been returned for refund or store credit. Amazon saves me a tremendous amount of time and energy.

Amelia C Mobile, AL

I am an avid Amazon shopper. Amazon is seriously the best. It have everything I need and is available 24/7 on my device. Not only does Amazon have great prices and great quality, they also deliver so quick. I receive my packages with free shipping within a day. I also get an email telling exactly when it has delivered which is awesome. I don't have to check the mail everyday! The Amazon employees are simply amazing. I always receive all of my packages in perfect condition.

suzanna Brooklyn, NY

Amazon website is amazing. The things that i have found on that website for anything you can think of is great. Buying anything from their website has been most definitely worth it and very trust worthy. Any time i had a problem with a vendor amazon is been excellent with correcting those vendors giving me return refund or exchange with no problem ever. One of the best customer service these days. I am 100% happy with amazon in every way.

JJ Jenkins Glendale, AZ

Amazon is the way to shop on the 21st century. You can select many sizes or colors of your clothing f choice, try it all on, keep what you want that fits and looks right, and send the others back for a full and fast refund. You can send gifts to others and pay no shipping if you have amazon prime so it’s perfect for gift giving. You can even include a gift note, wrapping, and free returns for them. Amazon is hassle free for buying clothes, shoes, and gifts items and they usually come in 1-3 days- for free shipping!

Debbie Zerner Washington, DC

Love Amazon. I can always find what I need and can get it quickly! Also if something doesn't stack up yo. What I expected returns are so easy.

Jane Milton Reidsville, NC

Amazon Offers So Many Wonderful Products At Discount Prices! Delivery Time Has Always Been Punctual. Amazon Is A Great Company.

Stephanie Flood Stover, MO

Amazon has anything an everything you are looking for. No joke an if ur a prime member free shipping people. If ya didn't already know.

The Walk With Jesus

I like Amazon. It is fast and I get shipment at my door.

Mario Martin Montgomery, TX

I really just started online clothing shopping with Amazon less than a year ago and I really wasn't a big fan of online shopping before. I was invited to an "out-of-town" event before the holidays and couldn't find what I needed for the event. I reluctantly went online to Amazon, not only did I find exactly what I wanted, the quality, selection and prices were excellent, and was able to have my clothes delivered timely too. I'm a big fan of Amazon clothing now and that could turn into a problem financially later lol

L Hill Chicago, IL

I like how fair and honest Amazon is with their customers about returns, damaged goods or disputes. They have gone above and beyond on several purchases I was displeased with which I appreciated. Totally love how hassle free Amazon tries to make things like that.

Marci Randall Sandy, UT

I use Amazon to order clothes all the time because I love the convenience of sending them back if they don’t fit. The clothes that I have ordered have all been quality and I have kept most everything I have purchased, or exchanged for different sizes

Sirrah Harris CA

I get all my products from here. The good thing is that it is very convenient to just order everything from Amazon. The bad is that the stuff I order doesn't always come on time and sometimes the products that are displayed on the site are not in stock.

Laurel Dalton Salt Lake City, UT

Amazon is the perfect place to buy clothing, especially during the pandemic! This company makes shipping fast and affordable, not to mention how easy it is to find the correct size of clothes based on thousands of reviews left by other customers. Upon the chance you need to return your order, Amazon makes it easier than ever to receive money back.

Connor Smith Palm City, FL

Our family are Prime holders with Amazon. I love shopping on Amazon, the fact that they have everything you need and you can order it and have it the next day is amazing for me and my family. I love how easy it is to return something also if it does not work out also. I will be a Prime customer for years to come.

Lyn Okemos, MI

Overall, I have had a very good experience with Amazon. Their shipping is quick with good tracking and they make it easy to return an item if it is not satisfactory. The quality of items is as expected from their description on their site. I have ordered many times and plan to continue.

Michelle Crane Glendale, AZ

My favorite thing about purchasing clothing from Amazon is that if the clothing doesn't fit or it isn't the fabric or color as expected it can be easily returned. I can always find trendy things for a fraction of the cost on amazon!

Britt Whitt Chipley, FL

Amazon is by far the best invention ever!! I love how you can purchase anything with a touch of a finger never even leaving the house! The best part is the fast 2 day shipping. I've had some orders arrive the very next day! They also have amazing customer service. Highly recommend

Mandi Colorado Springs, CO

I love Amazon shopping for clothes and more. Whenever I am out at retail stores and find clothing I am interested in, I always check to see if I can find it on Amazon and then compare prices. Amazon is always as good or better at pricing. In cases where I find something I like but the size is unavailable in a store, I can always find the size I need on Amazon. I also like to use it to find comparable technology prices. Having Amazon Prime just makes it 10x better being able to have it delivered directly to my door.

Ashlyn Elwood Roswell, GA

Amazon clothes are a mixed bag because of the various different sellers on the website. However, what I love about Amazon is how easy it is to filter clothes by rating, how many customers review what they buy, and the feature where Amazon will say how people thought the clothes fit based on the size they got (fits as expected, too big, too small). This allows the consumer to best determine which size they will get rather than having to constantly return clothes. The one time I had to return something the return was free and customer service was amazing. Most items qualify for free shipping and returns but it is definitely something to be wary of before purchasing since it's an online store!

Sunday Toler Winnsboro, SC

The majority of my shopping is done at Amazon. Love it. I do all Christmas shopping on Amazon. I have the prime membership which gets me free shipping with a two day delivery window. You can also watch Amazon prime video for free. Every item imaginable can be purchased from Amazon. From clothing to electronics to personal items, even groceries. I highly recommend Amazon for all your shopping needs.

Abby Smith GA

Amazon has always been a great online retailer mainly because of their fast shipping and great customer service.

TTall Milton, FL

I love shopping on Amazon. The only thing I don’t like is there customer service. It’s hard to find a phone number and they don’t allow for emails.