Amazon Logo

#2 Nike chevron_right
Target Logo
#3 Target chevron_right

Martha Woodward Charlotte, NC

All the clothing I have bought from Amazon has lived up to expectations and the prices are very reasonable. I especially love Latuza. The only drawback is when items come from China it takes a really long time to get them.

Michelle Anne Enero

I bought several items from Amazon and I was always pleased with my orders. They always arrive at the estimated time range of arrival. The customer service is also great because they go above and beyond to assist with any issues I come across.

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Always a good deal with a variety of clothing for my whole household. Arrives pretty quickly & if there is an issue with quality or size, it is an absolute breeze!

J. Garrett Lansing, MI

I appreciate the variety of clothing Amazon carries but some of the photos are a bit doctored, in my opinion. I bought a coat at the photo showed this nice big fluffy collar but when I got the coat the collar looked like road kill!

HC Brana Sanford, FL

I think Amazon , in my opinion is good if you are in a hurry to get something. Most of the time I have found the same items a lot cheaper at another site but the shipping time is greater. I will say that I have to return 2 out of 10 of their items b ecause of the quality. And some merchandize says one date of delivery and after you pay, that date changes to another. Their customer service is pretty good but hard to reach.

Rafet Afnan Mymensingh, 34

Amazon clothing is a blessing for online shopping! Mostly I prefer shopping for my wife from Amazon. They always provide some unique designs that no one ever imagine before! Lastly, I bought a floral dress a bikini set for my wife and she was just mesmerized seeing it. Delivery was on time and the price is also reasonable.

Yael Lynchburg, VA

I have been buying off amazon for a long time now and think its great. Amazon offers lots of products and fast delivery and have had no problems what's so ever. Great customer service, super fast shipping options, product offerings, its a no brainer go to for shopping!

LeAnn Baytown, TX

I have been using the Amazon influencers on the Amazon site to help guide me in my clothes shopping. I like how the site will also suggest your size based on your previous purchases and reviews from other purchasers. It sure cuts down on the returns.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

Been a prime customer since they hooked me in college with the student savings. Service pays for itself in the shipping savings, and the only other contender is maybe walmart

Gary Griffith Abilene, TX

Amazon typically only has limited supplies for multiple sizes. The sizes are usually smaller than what is stated, requiring the items to be exchanged. Overall with Amazon prime, it is not much of an issue to get the exchange taken care of.

Toni Montuori

I like everything about AMAZON. The deliver the goods. If you happen to know what you want and you’re size from a previous purchase it’s a snap. Often when I can find a replacement for what I’m looking for at the store I originally purchased it, I can find it on Amazon Clothing!

melrose1989 Carterville, IL

I absolutely LOVE amazon! Not just for clothes, but for literally everything! I have been a Prime member for years now and seriously have yet to be disappointed! Very very fast shipping, even through this crazy pandemic! Very quick customer service responses too. I use amazon for almost everything I purchase!

Melanie Wible Cumming, GA

As a Prime Member, I appreciate the value of quick and free shipping for our items. I buy clothing for myself and my family and we have been pleased with the selection and quality of Amazon Picks in clothing, especially for essentials like underwear and socks. I have access to a truly broad array of clothing products and brands from all over the world. The Amazon recommendations are helpful, as well as, the plentiful customer reviews. Also, it is a simple process to return clothing that does not fit or meet our expectations. Both brand names and international brands that Amazon sells are keepers.

Crystal Menzie Tallahassee, FL

The only courier that guarantees delivery dates and delivers on time. If only everyone sold their goods on Amazon!!

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

You can pretty much find anything your looking for. One thing to be careful of is sizing. Since you can’t try it on first it might fit differently than expected.

adrian avram Tampa, FL

it was a life saver during covid lock down last year but their increasing membership that link movies streaming to package shipping is not an effective way to force customers to buy-and some prices are exaggerated much higher that other online stores The Amazon return option is the best across all

Makayla Holland Gaithersburg, MD

I love shopping from Amazon, the shipping doesn’t take long, when i receive my package it look fine. The quality of all the product I’ve ever bought from there was amazing. Also because it’s online it’s easier for me to just put my card information in and just buy it. My overall experience with Amazon was very well. And I would buy from them again

Andrea Wheaton, IL

What would we do without Amazon! I have found such good items on that site and they carry literally everything. The selection is why I shop there. Some of the brands are unknown, so I will often pass on those. And beware, some sellers on amazon don't offer free returns. But overall, they have everything and I will keep buying my staples! the Amazon basics brand is also really good for the money.

Kierra Kennedy Tallahassee, FL

Amazon is a great site to shop for anything and their products come to you quick.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

I love amazon, being able to get what I need in such a quick time has been invaluable. The selection is huge and I like the customer service.

sandesh bukate Pune, MH

I have ordered shirts from Amazon and it was awesome. Really liked the color and quality of the shirt.

Lucy Basov Charlotte, NC

Was able to find some sneakers I saw in brick and mortar retailer for the fraction of the price and in different colors. No need to explain how wonderful amazon's return/exchange program is, everybody knows.

seanth57 Columbus, GA

I'm so thankful to truly have a company that stands by their products. Anytime I had a issue with an order, Amazon immediately rectify the situation. They replaced the item or give me a refund.c

Ricardas

Amazon is amazing. I bought many things there, just shipment could be cheaper.

Jmarsh Macomb, MI

I use Amazon for spontaneous purchase needs as well as the Subscribe and Save program for household essentials. I like that they are typically quick to ship products and that they have customer service reps available 24 hours per day to discuss any damaged goods, etc. Returns are simple and I will continue to shop with them.

CANDICE BAILEY Elkin, NC

We have been with Amazon Prime for over 4 years . I go to Amazon before I go to any other site to see if they are selling the items we need . We know the items will be shipped and arrive in a timely manner and the return policy is quick and easy . I have never had an issue with Amazon not sticking by their products.

Thea T. Elkins Park, PA

We love Amazon. I love all of the choices, customer reviews, return policy, and 2 day shipping. They make shipping from home so convenient. I know that sometimes I'm paying more than I should for some items but I'm also paying for the convenience so I don't mind it.

Judy Bucholtz Bonney Lake, WA

We have used Amazon extensively in the past year, 2020. Most orders arrive in a few days, or they will let me know if it will be later. They are quick to fix a problem. Returns are a breeze with Amazon Prime. I hardly have to leave the house for shopping. :)

Laura Coombs Phoenix, AZ

Online shopping is a tricky subject. Prices are better, but without a reliable return policy, you can easily waste time and money. Amazon is the best. Their selection is awesome but it is their customer service that is top notch. We are Prime members and the benefits never seem to end. Very highly recommend!

Jessica Lopez , FL

Purchased a bridesmaid dress from Amazon, along with 6 other ladies. We got the same color dress in diff styles paid extra for faster shipping. Their communication was good and had no issues the dresses all appeared to match and were as described.

Caloway Salt Lake City, UT

You can find anything on Amazon. There are many different vendors so it can make things difficult but also makes it easier to find good clothing options (or whatever you are looking for) for a good price. The hardest thing that I have found is that sizing can be a challenge. Some things run smaller/larger than the listed size so be careful. Returns are easy and the products have reviews that you can read at the bottom that normally tell you if the item runs different to what the size says and if it is a good item overall.

Mark Troxel Provo, UT

I really like Amazon. We have purchased several items of clothing, shoes, shirts, children's and women's clothing. There are special features that people can use like wish list. Like a bridal list you can select items that you want and the quantity and as people buy the product for you it keeps track and removes the product once purchased. It is great as our children can create list for our grandchildren and we can purchase those items in time for birthdays and/or holidays and have the item shipped to their door. You have to watch product reviews. If you see too many good reviews, be aware that some companies can pay to keep negative reviews from appearing. Look to more sources than Amazon for realistic reviews. The return policy is fairly liberal, and be aware that on occasions return shipping may not be covered for non-Prime items. Prime items does not mean better. Cost of items may be better locally, so shop around. You are paying for convenience and we have found them to be at least competitive. I use the Amazon Visa which earns reward points and can be used to purchase items. Do not use it for credit as the fees are high and negate any reward point you might gain. Prime Video is a positive but free movies can be somewhat limited and so I don't rely on it as my sole streaming service. Just consider it a bonus for Prime Membership.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I find myself using Amazon more and more lately to purchase clothing, and not just because of the pandemic and being at home. I use it to find things that are difficult to find in retail stores, things I'm not sure where to buy; like flip-flops in the winter. I'm happy with the Amazon Basics brand clothing as well as other brands. Returns when you buy with Prime have gotten really easy with the Amazon store fronts and Kohl's returns. However, my wife had some issues with swimsuits that we found out later were coming from China; she ended up taking a big refund and keeping the suits.

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Lots of options and super fast shipping. Reviews and size charts are very useful and accurate.

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and a great variety of all your local needs. Good and fast shipping.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Amazon is my go to website for just about all things shopping, but especially clothes for my boys. They have everything from underwear to socks to dress shirts to sweat shirts and everything in between. I love the ease of the website and the fact that with PRIME you can get it in two days.... which has basically spoiled me for any other kind of shipping :) Amazon is easy to return ship to, but I do like the ease of having a store that I can easily return to as well, which Amazon doesn't have. Other than that, I have ZERO complaints about Amazon and will be faithfully using it for years to come!!

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

I dont know how I lived without Amazon ever. The easiness of ordering, returning ect ect... there is no comparison. I will always be a loyal customer.

cj thor Greenville, SC

You know I have to say that while Amazon was very reliable to sell quality items in the past, the quality has really deteriorated. Customer Service is still very good though. The clothing we have purchased has been fair quality at best.

Bee Endicott, NY

All the experiences I have had with Amazon have been positive ones. The orders arrive on time and they keep good track of their stock - I have not had a problem with my orders being out of stock.

Bridget Wells Seattle, WA

I don't really like Amazon as a conglomerate and don't use them much for clothes, but I do really like the Prime Wardrobe option that gives you the opportunity to try things on without paying for them. Unfortunately, Prime Wardrobe could still really use a bigger and better selection.

Sunday Toler Winnsboro, SC

The majority of my shopping is done at Amazon. Love it. I do all Christmas shopping on Amazon. I have the prime membership which gets me free shipping with a two day delivery window. You can also watch Amazon prime video for free. Every item imaginable can be purchased from Amazon. From clothing to electronics to personal items, even groceries. I highly recommend Amazon for all your shopping needs.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

What else can you say about Amazon, but amazing! From everyday shopping to drop shipping a Christmas gift, Amazon has and does it all. I am always impressed by the options available for everything I search for. The reviews on their site help me feel like I am making informed purchases. Their account security is top notch, resolving any issues I have had.

Scott A. Johnson Orem, UT

Amazon.com has a great variety of products to purchase at reasonable pricing. Their Prime program provides expedited shipping for free or sometimes you can choose no rush shipping and receive a credit for digital (music, video rentals) purchases. It is a good idea to compare prices with other retailers as sometimes the pricing is higher than expected. The extra perks of Prime (videos and music streaming, cloud storage of photos) is a bonus. Customer service is very friendly and helpful.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I love Amazon, I use it all the time especially being a college student and not having a car on campus. My products always arrive promptly and I love how you can also choose a later date for credit or due to covid they allowed people to select nonemergent. I really appreciate how the reviews for clothing typically include pictures from prior customers so that I always know what I'm ordering. It makes the experience a lot more authentic. I'm obsessed!

Missy Charleston, IL

I have had a surprisingly positive experience when shopping for clothing on Amazon. I'm not a big shopper so I love shopping for clothes from the comfort of home. I try to buy things with free returns, just in case, but I have had to return only a couple of things when they didn't fit. Most of the time they are just what I expected, arriving quickly and at affordable prices. I'm a fan!

Dianna Carter Bowling Green, IN

I have not has any issues with Amazon. The website is user friendly. The credit card is very easy to use. I got my business off the ground and going using Amazon. Awesome company. The customer service dept. and the sales dept. are customer friendly and ready to serve their customers to make your experience with amazon one that you will share with family and friends.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

I have recently started buying some clothes off of Amazon. Just make sure that you check the reviews for the item that you are looking at. Depending on who the seller is the clothes may run large, small, or right on. Every time I have watched what other people have said I have been able to get clothes the right size and have not been disappointed yet.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

I'm a new mom, and Amazon has probably been one of my top-five most favorite inventions of all time. As Prime members we get free two-day shipping and it is THE BEST. I love the abundance of reviews and the intuitive layout of the site. The no-questions-asked free returns policy on top of all that makes it just so dang easy for me to give my money to Amazon.

Kelsey Provo, UT

Amazon is one of my all-time favorite companies. Their selection of products is unbelievable. Their Prime membership opportunity gives you free two-day shipping, which is a very good investment if you do a lot of online shopping like I do. Amazon's customer service is the best customer service department I have ever worked with, and they are always eager and willing to replace anything that gets lost. Their returns are easy to manage. I love everything about this company.

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

I buy clothing from Amazon frequently. I like that many of their clothing items come with free Prime shipping and free returns. I typically do not buy clothing online from other websites if I know that I will not be able to return it for free. I also like that you can find such a variety of prices and styles on Amazon. You can look through their bestsellers list to see what clothing items have been popular recently. I love that Amazon has such a great review system that is easy to look through on their website and pictures users have uploaded of themselves wearing clothing really helps to make decisions.