Kohl's Logo

Kohl's is an all-inclusive department store, housing children's, women's and men's clothing and shoe apparel, household gadgets and furniture. Kohl's opened its doors back in 1962, and today there are over 1,100 stores in 49 states.

The Good

• Great name brands
  • Large selection
  • Easy to use website

Kohl's department store carries some of today's hottest name brands of children's clothing. Carter's, IZOD, Levi's and MUDD are a few examples of the brands available at Kohl's retail stores and their online presence.

In addition to kids' clothing and shoes, Kohl's carries a large selection of household items, kitchen appliances, bed and bath items as well as furniture. Can't find what you are looking for in stores? Their website makes it easy to find unique furniture pieces that can be shipped to your home.

Their website features easy selection criteria tabs on the side of the site. This allows for the perfect way to narrow down your search to a specific color, print or character. In just a matter of seconds, that perfect blue pinstriped dress shirt can be found, or the most beautiful yellow polka-dot dress ever created. Finding a child's favorite cartoon character is located just as effortlessly through Kohl's website.

The Bad

• Customer complaints

Most department stores have a fair share of complaints, but Kohl's has racked up quite a few over the past three years. There have been over 1,900 complaints in the past three years. In the past 12 months, 645 have been closed.

The Bottom Line

Kohl's has plenty to offer, and seems to be an all-inclusive department store. Lots of brand names from companies lasting as long or longer than Kohl's, friendly customer service, and an easy to navigate website seem to outweigh the large amount of complaints against the company.

Pekeiydra Williams Tallahassee, FL

Kohl's is a one stop shop, I got my room decor and clothes from here for back to college shopping. I appreciate the coupons and deals they always have for their loyal customers as well as new customers. I always find the best supportive under garments for amazing prices.

stevey shumway Lehi, UT

Kohls has great children's clothing. I love to shop here because it is cheap and great quality. Kohls provides it's shoppers with great deals. I always save money each time I checkout. The customer service counter is always super helpful.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Khol's has the cleanest and most well organized stores out there. And the best part is great prices!. Their staff is very helpful and I always leave believing I got tremendous value when shopping there. Keep it up Khol's - this is what customers are looking for.

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

I like to purchase kids clothes online from Kohl's. The Kohl's app makes shopping quick and easy. Kohl's has a great selection of kids clothes at reasonable prices. If you take advantage of Kohl's cash, coupons and sales you can get some great deals. Kohl's has multiple store locations that make returns easy.

Jen Paxman Lehi, UT

Kohls allows you a lot of bang for your buck. They have a lot of different options and they are all available online. They provide a good online description of the item, which not all websites do. I also like that they always have discounts or coupons that are available to use on that purchase, that day. It is also easy to return things to the store if they are not what you were wanting.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

Kohls has kind of our good to place for the last 10 years. They kind of came out of nowhere, and became the first place I check for clothing. I love the Kohls Cash, the sales, and the variety. I love that they have Food Network kitchenware, it's so high quality. I also love the jewelry, while they could have more of a selection, they do have two brands that I love and can't find anywhere else. The shoes could use some definite improvement. I've recently been to 4 different Kohls looking for shoes and they were all picked over and had poor selection and were very disorganized.

Tera Layton, UT

I love Kohl's I can find anything that I'm looking for other than when I'm shopping for myself. I love the quality of clothes but the one problem that I run into is I can't find women's sizes that fit me. I would shop there a lot more if they had clothes that would fit my figure better. I do enjoy the other things that they have there besides clothes so it's a fun experience shopping there. I love the quality of clothes I love the customer service I would definitely recommend shopping their.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

I been shopping at Kohls for a very long time and I love that they always offer a coupon. Now they do returns for Amazon and you get a coupon every time you do an Amazon return!

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

Love Kohl's! I have a Kohl's card and I get free coupons and Kohl's cash every month just for being a customer. I got my daughter hooked on it as well. Always have great deals and good quality clothing. I recommend shopping at Kohl's!

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

My kids go through clothes fast. Kohl's makes it easy to outfit all of them at a reasonable price, with cute clothing. I also love the perks of Kohls cash!

Denise H. Mona, UT

You can get some great deals at Kohls! My only complaint would be the inconvenience and hassle of making returns. They always seem to be short staffed in this area and the wait times, and the time it takes to complete the return process, are often extremely time-consuming and annoying.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I have bought a lot of clothes for my nieces and nephews here as well as myself and my wife. They have great deals for customers of all ages, and they have high-quality clothes. I would definitely recommend.

Wendy Park City, UT

Kohl's has a great selection of stylish kids clothes . They are good quality and are very affordable.

Madison Brown Springville, UT

The store is a little unorganized but other than that the quality of the clothes are great. The staff can be a little rude but they are pretty helpful.

JD Dunklee Norcross, GA

Kohl’s is great. If I need to find something that is a great looking piece of clothing, I can pop into Kohl’s and find something for a great price

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

Kohls always has great sales online, and their children's clothes are a great quality. The last order I placed came quickly and the clothes fit great.

Kaitlyn Rios Ogden, UT

Kohl's is a marvelous company. It's website has thousands of items. The photos of their merchandise are very high quality. It is a great children's store.

Madelyn Gulfport, MS

I love shopping at kohl's! They have a huge selection of all types of clothing, accessories and gifts. Love getting the Kohl's cash too!

Larson Riverton, UT

Kohl’s is A great store. They have really nice clothes for a great price. It is nice that I can buy clothes from Kohl’s online.

Matt Hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

My favorite store for men’s dress clothing. One of the largest selections of sale and clearance items you can find - all high quality and name brand.

Tiffany Phoenix, AZ

Kohl's is were I get most of my kids clothes. High quality and with the kohl's charge card promotions I always save a ton of money!

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

They have cute clothes for kids, but I wish their stores were more organized. I often feel like they are trying to cram too many clothes into too little of a space; however, that may just be our local store.

Robert Flores Neenah, WI

I sbsolultly love Kohls! They have so many different styles! They also have very good prices for large and growing families!

Joanna Hester Gilbert, AZ

Bought some boots from their online store. They didn't fit the way I wanted so I took them back. Customer service was friendly and returning the boots was fast and easy.

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

I like Kohl's kids clothing. The prices are fair. I usually only go when I have a percent off coupon.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I love Kohl's children's clothes. They have such good quality and Kohl's cash helps me save so much money!

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

Kohl's sells great brands of kid clothes but they are usually overpriced. I'm always able to find a better deal somewhere else. They do offer a good selection.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I enjoy shopping at Kohl’s both in stores and online. There are a lot of items that are reasonably priced.

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like the discounts that Kohl's provides on great brands. It's easy to shop their selection online.

Thomas Hullinger Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's has great deals on clothes. They have an awesome selection and when they have their seasonal sales, especially on Black Friday, watch out!

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the clothes that Kohl's sells for children. I wish there was a bigger selection and I like when they have sales because they are sold at a fraction of the cost.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I don't have a lot of confidence shopping here because there are always coupons + sales + mystery codes. I feel like the prices are super high to compensate for all these deals that I might not know about.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

I love the variety that kohls gives us to choose from. It has great customer service and they have great clothes for all ages.

Juliet Mesa, AZ

I don't shop here at much now that their coupons don't work on many name brand items, Nike, Adidas etc. Very sad.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

I shop at Kohls all the time. I love their discounts I get in the mail. I always feel like I'm getting a bargain.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Kohl's children's clothing is way too expensive for the quality that they are. Their pajama's are way to expensive and the weak material.

Becky Stiggins Provo, UT

I had a very bad experience with trying to make a return to Kohls. I was treated terribly by a sales associate, and I will never shop at that store again.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Kohl's is awesome. I love their clothes but I wish that everything wasn't 50 dollars.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

We love the clothes that khols have. They have great customer service and are very helpful.

H Moore Lehi, UT

Kohl's is a great basic department store, and it's my go-to when I need to make a quick purchase.

Schon Smithfield, UT

I love Kohl’s and shop there often. I appreciate getting Kohl’s cash. I wish more stores did that.

Sherry Wootton Ogden, UT

great selections for kids and with great prices.

Brooke Hester Gilbert, AZ

Love the clothes here. Super cheap and there is always some coupon going on.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoy going to Kohls because of the multiple namebrand items they have for children.

JRosa Lehi, UT

I almost never leave Kohls without buying something. Great prices and products!

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

I love Kohls! They have super cute clothes for a great price.

Kristin Pleasant Grove, UT

If you have the time to figure out Kohl’s coupons you can really save a bundle.

Noelle Pleasant Grove, UT

I love Kohls! I just got the cutest shoes there!

Chase H Provo, UT

Not exactly my style or what I like in a store, but they do offer a lot of options in products.

Michael Ogden, UT

Great deals all of the time. Can’t go wrong