Kohl's

Kohl's Logo

8.7

Kohl's

stores in 49 states

Kohl's is an all-inclusive department store, housing children's, women's and men's clothing and shoe apparel, household gadgets and furniture. Kohl's opened its' first set of doors back in 1962, and today there are over 1,100 stores in 49 states.

The Good

• Great name brands
  • Large selection
  • Easy to use website

Kohl's department store carries some of today's hottest name brands of children's clothing. Carter's, IZOD, Levi's and MUDD are a few examples of the brands available at Kohl's retail stores and their online presence.

In addition to kids' clothing and shoes, Kohl's carries a large selection of household items, kitchen appliances, bed and bath items as well as furniture. Can't find what you are looking for in stores? Their website makes it easy to find unique furniture pieces that can be shipped to your home.

Their website features easy selection criteria tabs on the side of the site. This allows for the perfect way to narrow down your search to a specific color, print or character. In just a matter of seconds, that perfect blue pinstriped dress shirt can be found, or the most beautiful yellow polka-dot dress ever created. Finding a child's favorite cartoon character is located just as effortlessly through Kohl's website.

The Bad

• Customer complaints

Most department stores have a fair share of complaints, but Kohl's has racked up quite a few over the past three years. There have been over 1,900 complaints in the past three years. In the past 12 months, 645 have been closed.

The Bottom Line

Kohl's has plenty to offer, and seems to be an all-inclusive department store. Lots of brand names from companies lasting as long or longer than Kohl's, friendly customer service and an easy to navigate website seem to outweigh the large amount of complaints against the company.

Juliet
July 5th, 2018 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I don't shop here at much now that their coupons don't work on many name brand items, Nike, Adidas etc. Very sad.

Sadie Scoville
June 5th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Kohl's is awesome. I love their clothes but I wish that everything wasn't 50 dollars.

Brooke Hester
June 5th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Love the clothes here. Super cheap and there is always some coupon going on.

Amelia Gibson
June 1st, 2018 South Jordan, UT

This store has many options and seems organized.

Kristin
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

If you have the time to figure out Kohl’s coupons you can really save a bundle.

Avery Fowler
May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I like the clothes that Kohl's sells for children. I wish there was a bigger selection and I like when they have sales because they are sold at a fraction of the cost.

CAROLE SCOVILLE
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I don't have a lot of confidence shopping here because there are always coupons + sales + mystery codes. I feel like the prices are super high to compensate for all these deals that I might not know about.

Noelle
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I love Kohls! I just got the cutest shoes there!

Bella Houtz
May 29th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

I love the variety that kohls gives us to choose from. It has great customer service and they have great clothes for all ages.

Bella Houtz
May 29th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS

We love the clothes that khols have. They have great customer service and are very helpful.

Joanna Hester
May 29th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Bought some boots from their online store. They didn't fit the way I wanted so I took them back. Customer service was friendly and returning the boots was fast and easy.

Noelle Crawley
May 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I shop at Kohls all the time. I love their discounts I get in the mail. I always feel like I'm getting a bargain.

H Moore
May 29th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

Kohl's is a great basic department store, and it's my go-to when I need to make a quick purchase.

Ashley
May 25th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

I enjoy going to Kohls because of the multiple namebrand items they have for children.

JRosa
April 30th, 2018 Lehi, UT DETAILS

I almost never leave Kohls without buying something. Great prices and products!

Schon
April 24th, 2018 Smithfield, UT DETAILS

I love Kohl’s and shop there often. I appreciate getting Kohl’s cash. I wish more stores did that.

P. Palmer
April 17th, 2018 El Paso, TX DETAILS

I love Kohls! They have super cute clothes for a great price.

Tera
April 17th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS

I love Kohl's I can find anything that I'm looking for other than when I'm shopping for myself. I love the quality of clothes but the one problem that I run into is I can't find women's sizes that fit me. I would shop there a lot more if they had clothes that would fit my figure better. I do enjoy the other things that they have there besides clothes so it's a fun experience shopping there. I love the quality of clothes I love the customer service I would definitely recommend shopping their.

Chase Huntzinger
April 16th, 2018 Provo, UT DETAILS

Not exactly my style or what I like in a store, but they do offer a lot of options in products.

Michael
April 16th, 2018 Ogden, UT DETAILS

Great deals all of the time. Can’t go wrong

Anne Marie Milne
April 12th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS

Love Kohl's! I have a Kohl's card and I get free coupons and Kohl's cash every month just for being a customer. I got my daughter hooked on it as well. Always have great deals and good quality clothing. I recommend shopping at Kohl's!

Spencer Goodworth
April 9th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Great clothes and I love the Kohl’s cash.

Landon Robison
April 9th, 2018 Layton, UT DETAILS

I have bought a lot of clothes for my nieces and nephews here as well as myself and my wife. They have great deals for customers of all ages, and they have high-quality clothes. I would definitely recommend.

Tiffany
December 19th, 2017 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Kohl's is were I get most of my kids clothes. High quality and with the kohl's charge card promotions I always save a ton of money!

Sherry Wootton
December 12th, 2017 Ogden, UT DETAILS

great selections for kids and with great prices.

Becky Stiggins
December 11th, 2017 Provo, UT DETAILS

I had a very bad experience with trying to make a return to Kohls. I was treated terribly by a sales associate, and I will never shop at that store again.

Susan Stewart
June 13th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Kohls has kind of our good to place for the last 10 years. They kind of came out of nowhere, and became the first place I check for clothing. I love the Kohls Cash, the sales, and the variety. I love that they have Food Network kitchenware, it's so high quality. I also love the jewelry, while they could have more of a selection, they do have two brands that I love and can't find anywhere else. The shoes could use some definite improvement. I've recently been to 4 different Kohls looking for shoes and they were all picked over and had poor selection and were very disorganized.

Aubrey Rentschler
June 12th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

They have cute clothes for kids, but I wish their stores were more organized. I often feel like they are trying to cram too many clothes into too little of a space; however, that may just be our local store.

Robert Flores
June 8th, 2017 Neenah, WI

I sbsolultly love Kohls! They have so many different styles! They also have very good prices for large and growing families!

Denise Huber
June 2nd, 2017 Mona, UT

You can get some great deals at Kohls! My only complaint would be the inconvenience and hassle of making returns. They always seem to be short staffed in this area and the wait times, and the time it takes to complete the return process, are often extremely time-consuming and annoying.