T-Mobile Logo

7.6

Lady Mac Springfield, VA

I've been a customer for 10 yeas and will probably be for another 10 years! The c/s is WONDERFUL! I would definitely refer them to friends or family. Their prices are competitive but the rates for their insurance program is way too expensive.

Miriam

Very good company serve by wonderful staff

Iraida Alicea Marietta, GA

Service is fine. Customer service is not good, they are always messing up your account.

Tricknotic Hartford, CT

I keep getting charged a bill every month even though I already cancled and switched carriers... Everytime I call they tell me I still have sprint and then hang up on me

Bill Newman St. Marys, GA

Before T Mobile merged with Sprint the cell service was very sketchy. It has improved dramatically over the past few years. T-Mobile's prices are far better than the Verizon price I used to pay. The senior plan is $55 per month for 2 phones, unlimited plan. Amazing!

JAMES FLETCHER Woodbridge, VA

I signed up for the military 55+ unlimited plan. It was a great plan, the price was excellent and the coverage was great. Unlike some othe companies, their price included all taxes and fees, no hidden cost. I was also very impressed with their customer service team. They are the best. Highly recommend them.

aoelberg Nacogdoches, TX

I like T-Mobile a lot. They offer better billing options than other cell carriers and are up front about their costs. They never once lied to me about what I would get. They did not seem to be out just to make their money. The store associates as well as the customer service over the phone was always extremely helpful. I will most likely be switching back to them very soon.

Michelle Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I personally have T-mobile for myself and my son. I also have a business account with them. They are by far the most helpful and low cost cellular company around. I am always shocked to hear what others are paying for the same services and devices that I am. It is sometimes double.

Felisa N. San Diego, CA

I have been with T-Mobile for a few years and I love doing business with them. They have great customer service and they are a very reliable network to work with. I have been getting offers to switch to a different provider but no way for me to switch. I love their service.

emad serry Houston, TX

Actually it worth each penny you pay. customer service is great also the technical support is great . the technical support helped me when i was at mother land and the my line did not work overseas they called me and connected the line to one of the local networks there

Debbie Jackson Medford, NY

Love love love T-Mobile. Switched from Verizon because my monthly bills were out of control. The amount they charged for unlimited data was ridiculous. Now with T-Mobile I’m paying $100 less per month and have everything I need.

Peggy Downes Minneapolis, MN

The customer service has been incredible. We have been customers since before it was even T-Mobile - 1995!! They always seem to be ahead of the curve on innovation with pricing, data packages, etc. And the coverage has gotten so much better over the years. We especially like the ease of using when out of the country.

Jennifer Alonso Asbury Park, NJ

Tmobile was great we were with them for years, reliable service, great customer service, and fair prices. The only disappointing feature is that they only offer upgrade or promotions to new customers not their own. We recently switched to sprint to take advantage of the new customer phone promotions knowing that tmobile was merging with them within a month. So technically we are now with sprint and tmobile. Its annoying we had to jump through hoops like that just to upgrade our phones.

Dawn M Tucson, AZ

So far just had contact with customer service online Except for one person, the rest have be EXCEPTIONAL - explain information clearly, patient, thorough, reasonable wait to get a response. We are switching from Verizon to T-Mobile for price and service. And.. if you are 55 and over, there are great deals!

Dalila C. Santa Ana, CA

I have been with t mobile for over 6 years now. I like the customer service they provide. Employees are always friendly and knowledgeable of all the product and or service questions I have and resolve my issues (if I have any) quick. They are worth the money and have great coverage! Highly recommend.

Jimena Gamboa La Feria, TX

This is by far the best cellphone company I have had. I love that I get free stuff on Tmobile Tuesdays every week. The customer service team is amazing and always answers any questions I may have. I dont think I will leave Tmobile any time soon, if ever!

Tomas Miranda Orlando, FL

T-Mobile has awesome family plans, a great service network and the latest phones available. My immediate family as well as cousins and other extended Family members have been enrolled with this phone service for multiple years and plan on doing so for years to come.

SaVedra O'Neal Kansas City, MO

I have been a T-Mobile customer for many (8) years now and will continue to be a customer. I have tried other companies so my opinion is not just one sided. The only thing I can say is in the past they have at least twice had an issue with the network being out. I believe they have a great selection of phones and devices. And they always give out great deals from time to time. Their customer service is amazing! And they always ask for feedback

MissHmong95 Utica, MI

Not too bad of the service, but pretty expensive. I wish it was a good service where ever I go, but it's not. I pay 210.00 for 2 phones with unlimited everything, but sucks that when you go to places that doesn't have service it don't work, like I went camping it didn't work. My aunt has AT&T and she had service everywhere she went. That's what I want and she paid more cheaper than I do. She has 4 phones and pay $200.00.

Dali Dallas, TX

Definitely the best value for your money, especially for the unlimited family plans. I was paying an outrageous amount of money on overage fees with another service provider, AT&T, before I switch my cell phone service over to TMobile.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

OMG, where do I start? I love the customer service with this company and also their great pricing for their plans. Also, the installment plans that they have are very helpful. Overall 10/10. Sometimes the phone signal and LTE can be a little slow but a small price to pay for wonderful service.

Msindoni Pembroke Pines, FL

I have been a T-Mobile customer for over a decade. I'm satisfied with my service and absolutely love my service plan which is perfect for my needs. I also look forward to T-Mobile Tuesday every Tuesday to score some freebies.

Janan Grange Pleasant Grove, UT

We just changed to T-Mobile this year. I have never had a customer service experience like I did with T-Mobile. The employee we worked with was so easy to communicate with. He did what he said and was able to get us out of our previous plan with ease. We were able to get better phones and a plan with our switch to T-Mobile.

Makya Love Sun Valley, CA

I love having T-mobile so much and if anything is wrong with my phone i go right in and they have the best service. they get it fixed and the service through t-mobile is so good i almost always have service!! 10/10 recommended!!

janice pan ,

The customer staff is so friendly. The 2 agents we talked to were so kind and helped us find the best way to get switched over and even if that meant for us to wait a little, to change, it was a nice change from the hard sells. The easy switch over and less cost is not really that easy and not that much less expensive, but will do it just for the service.

Anne Tallahassee, FL

I love the fact that I get 6 GB a month for internet and that it rolls over the next month. Great update from my 1 GB a month from my previous phone service provider. When I traveled to another country, I was able to keep in contact with family member and friends.

Stephanie Love Herriman, UT

I have been with T-Mobile for over 20 years. They have been very affordable and anytime I have had an issue with my phones the customer service has been fantastic. They have kept me happy and I have no desire to switch service.

Quinn Johnson South Jordan, UT

Great customer service, great cell service in most locations, and T-Mobile Tuesday’s are useful if you put in the effort to take advantage of them. Netflix basic subscription is also included. Plus, billing has absolutely no hidden fees.

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve used T-Mobile for years. The cell phone plans are competitive in price and options. I’ve recently added Digits to have my company’s number on my cell, in addition to my cell number. Texting has been convenient, but doesn’t always go through and voice calls aren’t always reliable. Digits needs some work, but I’d recommend them for cell phone coverage, I’ve started with them for over 10 years.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

T-mobile is the best cell phone provider I have ever had. I get great service no matter where I go. Even out of the country, they provide with service which makes traveling very easy. They also offer weekly rewards through the T-mobile Tuesday app. It's affordable and I highly recommend T-mobile to everyone.

Kassandra Tallahassee, FL

I have been with T-mobile for a very long time. I have a plan with me and my brother and it is less than $100 a month. The service is great, if I ever experience any problems I know I could call T-mobile and they would fix it right away. Great customer service.

Naomi Hollywood, FL

I love T-Mobile. Best service for any type of phone you could think of. It’s unlimited data in network really works and that’s what I like I love my phone to work in places that other phones don’t work if anyone does not have T-Mobile as their service they need to get it now.

Jacob American Fork, UT

100% recommend T-Mobile. Not only do they have fantastic deals, but T-Mobile Tuesdays make every week exciting and fun to see what special deals customers can get. Customer service is top notch and they are always truthful in what phones and plans to get that help your situation.

Sanetta Rigby Riverton, UT

T-mobile has been great for our families phone needs. They have reasonable priced plans. T-mobile Tuesday is a bonus! None of my phone calls have been dropped since signing up with T-mobile like with other cellphone companies. The only negative thing I have to say is that the agent we worked with misrepresented that our plan included Netflix. They said it was free and come to find out we have been paying every month for it.

Dustin Marx Brighton, CO

We switched to T-Mobile from another major wireless carrier because T-Mobile had fewer fees and significantly lower overall cost for the family plan we used. We also appreciated that we could purchase a mobile telephone separately from the plan and so not pay monthly payments on the device. This allows us to purchase a mobile telephone when we want to upgrade without having to change our plan at the same time. "T-Mobile Tuesday" discounts and freebies are a welcome extra.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile is my current service and we've had no problems at all. We were worried because we live close to a mountain, but I've had no issues at all. The employees at the T-Mobile stores are always super friendly and helpful!

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

T-Mobile is cheap, reliable, and has great coverage. Our favorite part by far is T-Mobile Tuesday, which gets us free Redbox movies, Burger King, Taco Bell, discounted gas, and other free T-Mobile SWAG. Definitely the best company for cheap college students.

Haley Baldwin

I traveled abroad this summer and T Mobile had the best and most affordable plan! So I switched to them for the three months that I’m gone and I’ve really liked it. The internet works great for being foreign and the price of calling isn’t terribly expensive. Their customer service has been great as I’ve asked questions or had concerns.

Whitney Stanko Smithfield, UT

I switched from Verizon because I needed something I could afford on my own. I like it. It’s not my favorite. Verizon will always be my favorite. However for the price I pay for a phone unlimited and an Apple Watch is still less then what I was paying for my phone with Verizon on a 10 gb plan with my family. Sometimes the coverage isn’t always 100% but it works for what I need! Highly recommend it if you are wanting something a little cheaper with almost as good coverage as Verizon.

Janessa Herriman, UT

TMobile has been great for me and my family for the past 5 years we have had it. The service isn't the best in some areas, but they do keep improving it. Their customer service is usually pretty helpful and sometimes even gives us bill credit when we call in to apologize for any inconvenience we had. We have also received some pretty awesome stuff for free or highly discounted from their Tmobile Tuesdays.

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I have been using T-mobile for years. The value for the money has been excellent. They have provided good service whenever I've had billing or plan issues. The coverage area seems to be improving. The one complaint I have is that it seems almost all new phone upgrades or sales are linked to adding a new line. What about rewarding long time customers with a phone sale deal?

Nicole Mills Lehi, UT

Tmobile has been my cell phone service for over 15 years. I am obviously still with them for a reason. They are nothing but kind and helpful whether it be for doing an upgrade or asking questions about other products and services they have to offer. They have awesome customer service.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

I am a loyal T-Mobile customer. I like that I have pretty good service most places but I mainly appreciate how many stores they have so If i'm having a problem with my phone I am always near a store. T-Mobile tuesday is a great plus to.

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

We love T-Mobile, we are their customers for the last few years and as I travel to several countries around the world, I love the fact that I can use the Internet without any extra charge. Also, I keep replacing our iPhones with them paying little per month. They are the company that I recommend to anyone looking for mobile phone services.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I have a family of 10, so I’m paying for 6 cell phone services! T-Mobile is reasonably priced for a big group. The coverage and service has always been satisfactory. We took a cruise to the Caribbean and had free texting while on the various islands. I have been an AT&T customer as well and prefer T-Mobile for the price.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

I have been with TMobile for 10 years and they have never disappointed me. Excellent pricing and service. Fewer dropped calls than any other carrier I have ever had and better pricing. Great coverage and unlimited calling and data has been perfect for me!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile was the best priced service for our family. The employees at our local store are very helpful when it comes to picking our phones, our packages, etc. They've even helped me w hen I've had issues knowing how to use my phone (or when I've broken it). We have pretty good coverage in most areas, but have had spotty coverage when traveling or in odd places.

maika Orem, UT

wow i mean just amazing. Their customer service is amazing and the longer you're with them the more benefits you have, so for example i went to see the price for a upgrade and it was way cheaper than i thought. just amazing this company is

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

T-Mobile has a great policy for when someone passes away. It allows one of the users to take over the line without any trouble and they write off the debt of the origianal owner. My experience with this company when my mom passed away was very positive and helped a great deal during this hard time.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I used to have a plan with them under my parents plan. They were okay to work with and tried to help if they could. You could call them and they would answer questions that you had and they would make sure that all questions had been answered.