T-Mobile Logo

5.9

G Kerth Portland, OR

I recently became a T-Mobile customer and it has been a bit rocky. I was promised a straight across exchange for my IPhone if I switched from AT&T. At first I was sceptical and spent a great deal of time, texts, and calls with the rep to absolutely confirm this was the case. Since then, I have had to call multiple times and tell the new agent the same story. A bit frustrated. They have all been very respectful, understanding, and eager to help so I will provide kudos for the customer service. Lastly, the connections are not always the best and at times the delay is so annoying, I almost don't bother calling. I just hope this gets fixed soon!

KC Gilbert, AZ

COVID-19 closed our favorite store and we reluctantly went to another who in the past had very bad customer service. To our surprise a new crew was in town. And now the store located at 1385 E Warner Road, Gilbert AZ is on the goto list. Thank you David you were a surprise for this store, hope you and the crew continue on the upward trend for best customer service.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

when I had a personal cellphone I was with T-Mobile. I loved their coverage and prices at the time. Eventually when I started traveling for work and moved out of the city the coverage wasn't as good anymore. I'm hoping that if/when I do not have a company cell phone anymore I can go back to T-Mobile and see if the coverage has improved where I live.

linda lloyd Ligonier, PA

I would just like to thank Michelle J, Mobile Expert, and Sheila C, Store Manager, for the wonderful service they provided us when we got our new cell phone at the store located in the Westmoreland Mall, Greensburg PA. Michelle knew everything about the phone (s) and the service plans, it was a pleasure having her there to help us make the decision that would best suit our needs. Sheila went to another store to get more of the new model phones because they were out so we could purchase one. We will definitely be returning! I love the phone!

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I recently switched to TMobile with my family and so far it is great. We are on the T-Mobile One plan and it's working great. I am out of the country now and I am so glad the T-Mobile unlimited data and texting is included. Sometimes international plans can be super expensive. I bought my phone, OnePlus 6t through tmobile and it was simple and easy, no problems.

Bobby McMillan Lakeland, FL

I have to say, I am quite happy with T-Mobile right now! Last week I moved to Alaska for work and was questioning whether or not I'd have service in Seward. Not only do I have service, I have full 4G LTE service. Because T-Mobile and GCI which is the primary provider in Alaska, have an agreement together. The signal is phenomenal! I will say, my phone Bill is twice as much as id pay on prepaid with a paid for phone. But I also do like my phone!

Hannah Giles Pleasant Grove, UT

I have had T-Mobile for about three years and we have three accounts on our plan. It has been a problem-free experience. My only complaint is that when I have called to ask a question or about an issue, it is difficult to reach someone who speaks English proficiently enough to understand what I am trying to say. The last time I called, asking a question about my automatic payments, the customer service person was very kind and tried to be helpful, but she could not quite understand what I was asking, so I just gave up. Besides that - which could happen with any company - I have had a pretty positive experience.

Lindsay Davis Baltimore, MD

I'e been with TMOBILE for 13 years. Rarely do I get bad reception. The reception is very good. They give good discounts on family plans and also offer a Veterans discount (I am the Veteran). They make it simple, organized and inexpensive to upgrade your device. Their monthly expense is reasonable. The staff at any TMOBILE I go into is always willing to help and moves the line through quickly. The staff is also friendly whenever I go to TMOBILE store whether it's corporate or retail it does not matter!

A.

T-Mobile has the most friendliest and Kindest Support Staff who treat you like a person and are willing to help out in any way they can! Also, T-Mobile offers weekly perks with T-Mobile Tuesdays which offer tons of promotions from free giveaways to huge discounts on every day goods, services, food, etc.! Another 'very' vital aspect is that not only does it have quality and reliable coverage, the affordability it top notch! Thank you T-Mobile!

Jennifer Malvern, PA

T-Mobile is always nothing short of excellent. They are always very helpful and friendly. I always feel like I'm talking to a friend and they take their time when they help you. I've never had a bad experience with them in 10 years. I love T-Mobile Tuesdays as well. Super great offers and free stuff just for being with the best uncarrier in the world. I love the CEO and think he's innovative and creative in his approaches to advertising mobile. I am a proud member of the Magenta family!

Pat Ron Shiruba Rosemead, CA

5 bars. 72Mbps download & 27Mbps upload with 4LGTE. Jump plan for only $2 more than standard insurance. Small monthly payment if you want a flagship phone. I add $20 to my bill for unlimited 4LGTE service as I burn through 14-20 GB data every month. Sure, I'm not paying $30-50 a month for service. But to get my features on your carrier you'll be spending just as much if not more.

Edward Rodriguez Foley, AL

Switched from Verizon this year. I have more bars at home, more bars at work, TRULY unlimited data (no throttling games), NO contract, FREE data roaming and FREE texts in Europe, and starting this month, Canada is free. Great selection of phones, but all these whiners who complain about that need to realize with T-Mobile you can bring your own phone, so virtually ANY GSM phone that takes a SIM card will work no matter where you buy it. OH.. and did I mention I'm paying about $50 a month LESS than I did with Verizon? This really is a no-brainer.

Neon Killer St Louis, MO

I live in the country and since T-mobile doesn’t work well out in the country it is unreliable and has cost me and my brother multiple job opportunities because of how unreliable it is. Please don’t get this service.

Aaron Hansen Salt Lake City, UT

Switched from Verizon to T-Mobile about 6 months ago. I’ve dropped more calls with T-mobile in the last 6 months than I did being with Verizon for 6 years. It’s bad…really, really, really bad.

sim Deerfield Beach, FL

They cheat you by charging you too much money, please never trade in a phone and never use T-mobile "promotions". You pay double. It is hard to believe they are doing that. WHAT A SHAME!!! Totally disrespectful.

Rachael Mahue City of Saint Peters, MO

Very quick to shut off service if you are a couple days late. Not understanding to people's financial situations. Had a very rude customer service rep tell me they'd be happy to remove me as a customer

Stella B Mamaroneck, NY

Love t-mobile!!! I had a colossal mess up at a retail store. To be honest, the store took advantage and just wanted to fill a quota for the new magenta plan. I loved my T-Mobile one plan. After a year of being on magenta, I realized I was bamboozled and I flipped out. The amazing team on the T-Mobile help on Twitter literally stayed on the chat with me from like 9am- 5pm (breaks and lunch / theirs and mine) and pulled a Hail Mary for me and my family. I cannot tell you how awesome and amazing that was! All while saving me extra monies!!!! Heck yeah!!

Frankie Cibolo, TX

I have been with T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream, nearly 20 years. I would not change carriers anytime in the near future. I have had connection issues at times and they were always ready to provide a fix for them. Their pricing is much better than any I have compared them to. Their customer service is one of the most accomodating , and ready to offer discounts or credits when issues arise.

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

If I had to say one thing about T-Mobile it would be that they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. No waiting to get a human being and then they listen carefully to the issues and do all they can to resolve problems. The phone service itself has always been excellent for my needs. I have never been anywhere I did not have service. My home does not get any other provider except T-Mobile and we can use our phones and data over that network anywhere inside our home. I am just glad, since it is all we can get, that it is a great company to work with.

Ss D Vero Beach, FL

extremely bad experience with T-Mobile.. staff promises what they cannot deliver . They are unable to send an email to confirm what is promised . Each time you call to follow through on what was promised, you are informed that the last agent did not know what they were doing.. stay away from T-mobile for sure

Rob Spring, TX

Prior to joining T-Mobile, I felt like every phone company was out to extract as much money from me. When I signed up for T-Mobile I was amazed when I got my first bill and it was clear to understand, I didn’t have excess fees that I wasn’t expecting, and the customer service is great. You can tell they treat their employees well when the people you’re talking to are inquisitive and willing to make sure you (the customer) is happy. I also added their child phone app to my kids phones, and it does a great job letting me control what my kids access. Overall, T-Mobile is the only large company that I trust to put my interest, as a customer first.

Melissa Morgan , FL

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 10 years. The reason is service. They tell you on the phone that they want you to have a positive experience and they aren’t kidding. If you can’t get something done over the phone, you can walk in to their stores and have 3 people ready, willing and able to help. They know the issues inside and out. Plus! They have the best prices. I went to another service provider for a few weeks because of a promo and came right back to T-Mobile. They were awful--started gouging me. I was so glad to get a friendly, English-speaking local on the phone again to help me with some issues. Another thing--no holding online endlessly at T-Mobile. They’ll call you back really quickly if they’re busy--it’s the best way to go and doesn’t waste my time.

Takiesha Mapleton, UT

Love me some T-Mobile! I have been with them for over 10 years and every experience has been great. When I have had a problem or a concern with my billing/phone the customer service department has been amazing and super helpful. They recently changed their policy so that each phone number had a specific team that handles customer service calls; which means when you call in, the notes on your account and the people working on it all know you and know what their team mates have done on your account. It saves so much explaining- also the cluelessness of the usual customer service game. Their coverage is comparable to other providers. The prices are extremely fair, and they offer deals and promos frequently. Super happy with them!

Trudy McCreight Midland, TX

Was a Sprint customer which T-Mobile bought. Their service is no better or worse than Sprint. Being on a 5G network is a plus.

Wilinda Sylvestre Jacksonville, FL

T-mobile has Amazon’s customer service and is always working to improve their service and provide their customers with the best quality!

Michael Kline Avondale, AZ

Great cell phone provider very reasonable price for the money! Very knowledgeable about the service they provide

RAY MILLER Northfield, OH

I have been with the T-mobile for over 5 years. They only offer a new phone if I add a new line or if I'm a new customer. I talked too 2 different managers and they promise to call back, they never do. Every time I call back it takes over an hour to get through. The last representative just keeps repeating their promotions. They then pass me to a manager and the whole process repeats. So I went to Verizon and received 3 free phones for switching from T-mobile,

Stephanie Carlson Chicago, IL

Ive worked with all carriers of cell phones through Samsung for 8 years. To migrate my sprint phone number to another tmobile account has been the worst possible process I've ever seen. They made me pay half of the bill for the next month. Even though we just paid a week ago. They keep giving me a new hoop to jump through when I've been trying to do this for two weeks. No one knows what theyre doing here.

Greg Lallerstedt Los Angeles, CA

Service is sketchy at best if you send a text message don't expect it to get there.... if its urgent you're screwed! I've sent text messages and they have gone through a few hours to the next day. After talking to them its never their fault and they always want to try to put the blame back on you that you the sender are the problem not them and their service...

Mhyrynde Noa Troy, NY

Awesome-Amazong-INcredible--service, people, everything! The east decision I've ever made was to switch from Verizon to TMobile!!

Dhiraj Srivastava Iowa City, IA

I exited out of T-mobile on 30th June and by some misunderstanding, I could not pay the bill. They sent me a letter on 6th July which I received on 12th July. I wanted to talk to the T-mobile people regarding the bill so didn't paid the bill immediately. I got a call from collection agency on 14th of july regarding debt collection. I went to store on 15th and they resolve my misunderstanding. I paid the bill on 16th of July. on 24th of July, I am getting the letter from convergent outsourcing regarding "Debt collection". I haven't seen a business so impatient. I will never deal with T-mobile in future.

Travis Coleman Fenton, MO

Research this company thoroughly before accepting offers that sound good. They're disorganized and their customer service reps on the phone will flat out lie to you multiple times. I finished an 18 month phone lease and wanted to upgrade my plan and phone. My account had a $0 balance. AT&T offered a better deal, so I called T-Mobile/Sprint to discuss my options. They transferred me to what they called their "Retention Dept." The rep presented numerous benefits of staying with TM/Sprint, such as an educator's discount, so I went into the store to sign up for those account features. Unfortunately, the store reps said that what the Retention Rep offered was, "impossible," because some of the things didn't make sense. For example, the educator's discount hadn't even existed in well over a year. I called customer service again and, after waiting on hold for 52 minutes, was again directed to the Retention Dept. This time, the rep said she'd give me a lower rate. I asked if she could note on my account what we agreed to and she said she shouldn't need to because the changes had already been made and will begin at the next billing cycle. Since the new plan was settled, I went back into the store to upgrade my phone. At that point, the store reps said there weren't any changes on my account. I again called customer service and asked to be transferred to their Retention Dept, as the in store reps suggested. The rep on the phone said the Dept. doesn't even exist, but he tried assisting me anyway. He also promised things that I later found out weren't entirely true regarding phone replacement, but said he noted things on my account. When I visited the store again he next day, I was told that his notes were vague and didn't include some of the things I came in to discuss. I again called customer service, but this time had the phone rep talk with the store employee. Finally, we were able to work out an acceptable phone plan. Keep in mind, while all this was happening I was also trying to upgrade to a better phone. I had finished my 18 month lease and was told I had a zero balance. However, they wouldn't allow me to upgrade to another phone unless I paid $200+ or sent my phone back. I was fine with sending the phone back, but was then told I couldn't because it has a small crack in the screen. If they were going to re-lease the phone to another customer, I'd understand not accepting it back. However, the model is 3 or so years old, so I know they'll just use it for scrap or toss it entirely anyway. I offered paying some to have the small crack repaired, but they rejected the idea. On another note, I was never told that I would still owe anything on the phone once the lease ended. That doesn't make any sense. I was then told by a store rep that I could bring in any other phone that would turn on and that didn't have any damage to trade in for an upgraded phone model. However, when I brought in a phone like they asked, I was told that the phone options they suggested I upgrade to were unavailable at that store. I eventually ended up visiting four stores in the area and they all seemed to say different things. The last store I visited yesterday had the phone that a previous rep suggested I upgrade to, but the in-store reps said that sending the phone back, even with a potential repair, would still not entirely bring my phone balance to zero. (Remember, my 18 month lease had been completed and paid in full.) Even the store employees there said that the Sprint/T-Mobile merger has been a disaster and that they can't wait for things to settle down because they've seen many customers come in and complain about the same problems I'm facing. People were talked into leases that were misleading. If you look online, you'll see that others had the same problem. This is not a problem that's uniquely mine. To summarize, the customer service reps on the phone are not on the same page with each other and will flat-out lie about plan options to keep you with the company. The customer service reps in the store are also not on the same page as the ones on the phone. However, the in-store reps were at least honest about things. I've never see such a dishonest, disorganized company. I've wasted roughly six hours on the phone with them and probably four more in various store locations the past several days. I cannot wait to leave this company and STRONGLY recommend you look elsewhere for service.

David Perry Mahwah, NJ

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONSIDERING SIGNING UP WITH T MOBILE. I would have given 0 stars if it allowed me to. I do not recommend using this provider. They falsely advertise their promotions. When signing up we were told by multiple customer service representatives that T-Mobile would cover 100% of the remaining balances of the phone lines with our previous provider. After being with T-Mobile for 3 months the balance has not been paid. I spent multiple days on phone with multiple customer service representatives. Each representative was not helpful. I was told more than 3 times that I would be sent prepaid credit cards for $600 on each card. I never received a card. I was told multiple times that a supervisor would contact me on that day. I never received a call. I have not gotten reimbursed for the payment I made on the remaining balance of my phone lines with my previous provider.

Mel Church Springfield, MO

Back when 2g was a thing, T-Mobile disabled one of the towers in town and were converting it 3g (at least this is what they told me). After that, I had no signal for 90% of my day while living in a major city, where I previously had signal. I called and complained. They sent me some equipment to get better signal in the house. I now had no signal for only 80% of the day! Wow. I called repeatedly and they wouldn't do anything about it, which is breaching the contract by not providing service. So I shut off my account and sent the equipment back through a sanctioned method. A month later, I got a bill for the rest of the conteact AND the equipment I returned and they refused to work with me. It's around $1600. They continue to post it to my credit too as I will NEVER pay them for this unlawful bill. I hired a lawyer and made one of their third party collectors drop it, which sent it back to TMOBILE, and they sent it to a new collector. So, plan 2, we're going to continue to fight it and tell everyone about T-Mobile's embarrassingly horrible service.

ckeeperga Acworth, GA

Service is GREAT Billing and help with problems is the worst I have ever dealt with. I have called a min of 6 times to get my account straightened out - total night mare! Have it in writing what I has promised - now told they cant do that - total BS

William Geist Marietta, GA

I was a Sprint customer that was forced in the direction of T-mobile after the purchase/merger with sprint. My experience since then has been VERY subpar. T-mobile seems to have no real concern with Sprint customer's nor Sprint's 3rd party vendors(asurion). I have spent at least 24 hours of my time over the course of 6 months dealing with a defective device from asurion. I have spent another 24 hours trying to reason with sprint/t-mobile about the issue. I have spent at least 36 hours trying to find a physical location that was willing to help, with NO prevail...THIS COMPANY IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY. LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR SERVICE.

Jason and Julie Shih Closter, NJ

I was debating changing service from Verizon to Tmobile because of price. We did decide against the move because the connection was not as stable near us. This was all fine. However, when I went to cancel the lines, we had started, the lady on the phone did it incorrectly. 6 months and half a dozen employees later, they have now sent the bills that we should not even be receiving to COLLECTIONS. I am beyond myself with frustration. The phone lines have NOT been used and I have been trying to cancel them since October of 2020. It is now Mid 2021 and NOT one single employee or supervisor seems to know how to cancel the lines. They all apologize and agree it is NOT my fault and yet...here we are with them dinging my credit over phone lines I do not use nor want.

Dr Philip Duterme Houston, TX

T-Mobile is just terrible and dishonest. Two months ago, I suddenly lost access to the network. The next day, I went to the store about it and was told it was my phone. I was not convinced but they left me no other choice than buying a new handset. It turned out that I had lost access because it was in fact T-Mobile who had improperly assigned my line number to a SIM card on another phone, something known in the industry as a SIM swap. Then the store had in fact concealed the real cause and deceived me into buying a new handset, even charging me an upgrade fee. When I complained, T-Mobile nickel & dimed me. I filed a complaint with both the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Communications Commission and T-Mobile responded with a bunch of lies, trying to sweep the issues under the rug and avoid any regulatory problems. I suspect that thousands of other customers have been deceived the same way.

Aixa Figueroa Orlando, FL

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES IF YOU WANT TO AVOID PROBLEMS! On 3/12/21 I went to the T-Mobile store managed by Ivan Martinez inside the Millenia Mall in Orlando, Florida. I was interested in getting a new iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile on their Magenta plan. I was approved to make 36 monthly payments for the iPhone 12 Pro, apparently under the Jump On Demand program. On 3/14/21, I returned to the store with my wife Aixa Figueroa, to get her on my plan. The manager of the store offered us the buy-one get-one-free iPhone deal. They informed us that since I bought my iPhone 3 days, we would qualify for that deal. We left that day content with two new iPhone 12 Pro’s. However, the next day my wife noticed that her iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile was not receiving any calls or texts. Instead, all her phone calls and text messages were going to her old iPhone Xs Max with Verizon. We went back to the store at Millenia Mall on 3/15/21 to inquire about this problem. They stated that it could take as long as 72 hours for a number to transfer and for us to remain patient. As they accessed my account, they also realized that they made a mistake because we were not supposed to get the buy-one, get-one deal when the first phone was bought on Jump on Demand. In order to correct my account, they made us pay $50 additional dollars to satisfy the down payment amount for the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), and they also changed our Magenta plan to the Magenta Plus plan, which we did request. We were unaware of the change to Magenta Plus until we returned to the store two days later on 3/17/21, because my wife’s iPhone hadn’t activated with her phone number yet. By 3/19/21, my wife’s phone still was not activated with T-Mobile, after Verizon already released the number and the plan was still Magenta Plus. Our problems failed to be resolved, therefore we returned on 3/19/21 to the T-Mobile store at the Millenia Mall to express our dissatisfaction to management and to request a complete refund on the items bought. The store manager agreed to return the entire amount we spent on the devices without charging a restocking fee. Before leaving the store, we made sure to remind them to close our account because we did not want any recurring fee on our checking account. They assured us the account was terminated and that we would not receive any further fees. They told us to not worry about anything else. On 5/1/21, I receive a charge of $224.25 on my account, making me overdraft significantly on my account. That same day, I called T-Mobile to inquire as to why I was charged if my account was closed on 3/19/21 and I no longer had the T-Mobile iPhones. They continued to explain that they were not going to refund me my money because this was a pro-rated charge that I supposedly owed for the month of April 2021. This was impossible because I closed my account on 3/19/21 and was no longer using their services. I demanded to speak to a manager, and eventually they agreed to return the $224.25 to my account INCLUDING the $35 overdraft fee my bank charged me. On 5/1/21, I received a refund for $35 from T-Mobile but I never received the rest of the $224.25 that they promised to refund me. I waited for a week for that money to be refunded but never saw the money back in my account. I called back 5/7/21 and re-explained the situation to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives. I was eventually assured that the refund would be processed and within 72 hours I should see my money back in my bank account. A week passed and I still did not see my refund in my account, so my wife called on 5/14/21 and spoke to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives, and AGAIN was assured that we would no longer have to call T-Mobile for the refund because the issue would be resolved and the $224.25 would be placed back into my account. They placed another refund “request” and had me wait for my money. On 5/19/21 we call AGAIN, only to find out that the refund request had again been denied. T-Mobile has taken much needed money from me for an account that I closed on 3/19/21 and now refuses to refund me money that I rightfully own. Every time we call and get ahold of a T-Mobile manager on the phone in attempt to get the problem resolved, our phone call magically fails. I am the only person who works in my household due to the COVID-19 pandemic and this situation has paced my family in a very unpleasant financial situation. I would like T-Mobile to return my $224.25 that they took from me for an account that THEY failed to close on 3/19/21 when we requested it of them.

CM Butler, MO

I have constant issues with service, data, tower which is located a few miles of my house. I have used technical support and they do they same thing to refresh to tower and explain tower issues.I had been suggested new phones and a cell hotspot which they do not provide. I had to look for one to purchase. My connections with calls and data are not up to standards even doing what was suggested. I am bed bound and need reliable service. I have connection issues to make a call. I have issues of calls being delayed to people I call even after I hang up. I have consistent dropped calls. Messages aren’t received by others for hours. Customer service is better in ways than others but have issues of correct documentation and notes not being documented for correct services to be provided. I would give zero if possible!

Dale Reed Oklahoma City, OK

I get keep getting over seas people. this service sucks I will never use T Mobile again beware Beware They suck

Spencer Cottle Orem, UT

We have been loyal customers for years And have upgraded phones many times. Their service is getting better each year. Sometimes difficult to reach an actual person when trying to reach customer service

Andrea Thomas Tacoma, WA

T-mobile has extremely bad coverage in the area I live. Having gone in to talk with them, I feel like I get the run-around. Talking on the phone to customer service isn’t any better. But, I have dealt with worse. So I would say T-mobile would be one of my last choices and would have to really do something big for me (or save really big) to make me come back. #Notfor10yearsMinimum

Lisa Schwartz Mason City, IA

Provide us with excellent service! They are more then willing to help us when we have a problem with our phones.. Love the tmobile people here in Mason City, Iowa

Anonymous Unknown Los Angeles, CA

I've never had problems with T-Mobile there's always been reliable and affordable plus I don't never had any issues regarding their service or anyting

Wayne N Phoenix, AZ

I currently use Metro by T-Mobile. The service isn't the best where I live. The customer service reps are more often than not little to no help at all. I would use another carrier especially if you live in the outskirts of Phoenix.

Andrea Wheaton, IL

If you're on a budget, Tmobile is a great choice for the money. However, since they have merged with Sprint, the service tanked. I rarely had good reception and my calls were constantly being dropped. They also made it really hard to switch to another carrier. I had Tmobile for many years and saw the service decline over that time. I hope they can get back to what they used to be.

Autumn Mccard American Canyon, CA

T-Mobile may not have the best service but they have the best customer service and the best pricing for having unlimited everything. Back to their service.. they have improved greatly over the year and they have good service but for more rural areas it’s not the best.

Barb Pro Columbus, OH

I had sprint and without being told to had to go to t-mobile we were switched. The rate went up. Me daughter calls me across the road from my house and I could hardly hear her. And the call keeps getting dropped. 17 hours away I get a call and it’s good. Why didn’t we at least get a new customer deal?

Joshua Squire Ogden, UT

I like T-Mobile's pricing structures and the fact that they don't add taxes and fees on top of the monthly price. Unfortunately, I live in an area where I just couldn't get consistent good signal strength. People just a few blocks away seem to have much better success.