T-Mobile Logo

5.3

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

We love T-Mobile, we are their customers for the last few years and as I travel to several countries around the world, I love the fact that I can use the Internet without any extra charge. Also, I keep replacing our iPhones with them paying little per month. They are the company that I recommend to anyone looking for mobile phone services.

Leslee Muramoto Draper, UT

I have a family of 10, so I’m paying for 6 cell phone services! T-Mobile is reasonably priced for a big group. The coverage and service has always been satisfactory. We took a cruise to the Caribbean and had free texting while on the various islands. I have been an AT&T customer as well and prefer T-Mobile for the price.

Donna Williams Phoenix, AZ

I have been with TMobile for 10 years and they have never disappointed me. Excellent pricing and service. Fewer dropped calls than any other carrier I have ever had and better pricing. Great coverage and unlimited calling and data has been perfect for me!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

T-Mobile was the best priced service for our family. The employees at our local store are very helpful when it comes to picking our phones, our packages, etc. They've even helped me w hen I've had issues knowing how to use my phone (or when I've broken it). We have pretty good coverage in most areas, but have had spotty coverage when traveling or in odd places.

maika Orem, UT

wow i mean just amazing. Their customer service is amazing and the longer you're with them the more benefits you have, so for example i went to see the price for a upgrade and it was way cheaper than i thought. just amazing this company is

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

T-Mobile has a great policy for when someone passes away. It allows one of the users to take over the line without any trouble and they write off the debt of the origianal owner. My experience with this company when my mom passed away was very positive and helped a great deal during this hard time.

Melissa Reinoso Herriman, UT

I used to have a plan with them under my parents plan. They were okay to work with and tried to help if they could. You could call them and they would answer questions that you had and they would make sure that all questions had been answered.

tini mapu Orem, UT

I have had tmobile for a long time. I stay with them because they have great prices, family deals and promotions. Anytime I have a problem they fix it right away. They also have really helpful employees in their offices. They try real hard to make their customers happy.

Troy Millett Lindon, UT

I switched to T-Mobile about 4 years ago. I have lines for all of my family (8 lines currently). Sometimes I feel like the coverage is not as good as Verizon, but for the cost, it is definitely worth it. I have a great plan. Customer service has always been top notch!

Mallory Millett Lindon, UT

Recently bought a new iphone 7+ from T-Mobile. The employees were very helpful and it was easy to set up. I love that I get 2.5 gigs of fast data per month, but if/when that runs out, I get unlimited slow data. The only thing I haven't been thrilled with was that I paid an extra ten dollars a month to get data while I was in Europe, but the data was so slow it almost didn't work.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

I really like the free texting/data they offer for international travel which is why I switched to them. I also really enjoy T-Mobile Tuesdays. At times my service is a touch spotty, but overall I have not had issues with them and think their prices are very reasonable.

Scott Fairfax, VA

I love how they have pushed the industry. Switched to them for their 'bring your own phone' plans. Stayed because of the simple choice quasi-unlimited data and no contracts. After adding my entire family to the plan, we got it really cheap. Have come on and off the plan as I've joined company plans but I love coming back. Coverage is a little weak in parts of the NE but with the new bands they have rolled out it is getting much better.

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

My family has used T-Mobile in the past and I have always felt like their range of coverage is good and have had pleasant interactions with their customer service. I recently bought the iPhone, it was an easy transaction. I went in and 30-40 minutes later I had my phone.

Eridee Vance Lehi, UT

I've been with T mobile for quite a while but tend to hang on to phone for a long time - six years! Just went in and purchased a new I phone 8+. It was a great experience. No pressure, or hard sell. The salesman was helpful, kind and very personable. Was happy to look at my plan and upgrade something for free. I'm loving my new phone.

Tami Allen Gilbert, AZ

We got T-Mobile coverage for our teenagers when they came out with their unlimited data plans. We got tired of sharing our data with our four teens! They get great coverage, and have had no complaints since we made the switch. They love being able to stream music and watch movies without it counting toward a data plan! The plans are reasonably priced, and work for a number of different family situations. I'm grateful to pay less than our Verizon plan cost, but have the same coverage and an unlimited data plan.

Tera Layton, UT

I was with T-Mobile for about 5 years. I was very impressed with their customer service. They were very helpful. The reason that I left is because I wanted to be with the same carrier as my wife. I would definitely recommend T-Mobile to friends and family.

Michael M Parker, CO

They have owed me money for around 4 to 5 months. When I call I need a "magic pass code" never knew I had one, never needed it until they owed me a refund. Terrible and possibly illegal business practices.

Don Buck Racine, WI

T-Mobile is a garbage Network, customer service is worthless, tech support does not know how to fix anything. Wi-Fi doesn't work. This is some of the reasons why I canceled T-Mobile, went back to spectrum .

Self employed Charlotte, NC

My phone has been hacked since I got it! When I send feed back some place my IP address comes up Mecklinburg County N. C. Or Charlotte, N. C. which is 28010 zip code and I am in the 29123 zip code!

Catherine Bell Lakeland, FL

I am upset because I ordered phones for both my daughter and myself on the 24th of this month. My representative on the chat named Carlos told me that I would have my phones on this past Thursday and nothing. My oldest daughter ordered her phone a day after ma and received her phone on Thursday. How is this right....I am beyond pissed.

Michelle Spala Garden City, MI

I cancelled my account over 2 months ago andam still being charged by T Mobile... have called about a dozen times and am told different information every time......this is unfortunately a very common complaint with former T Mobile customers. Either dishonest or incompetent...either way, I do not recommend this company.

Ray Hamdan Boca Raton, FL

Worst service I have ever had! I was sold 5g unlimited and was told it was strong at my residence in January, hasn’t worked at my home at all! Several calls later to find out the 5G tower was being worked on since Dec with no end date in sight.

Vicente Rubio Paramount, CA

T mobile those not want to be responsible for a problem the LG phone is having it keeps saying unfortunately LG IMS has stopped they don't want to give any incentives to buy another name brand phone I'm not the only one with this problem millions of customers are experiencing this problem time to move to VERIZON

Carl Mckinney Houston, TX

I am very upset that I left MetroPCS to come to T-Mobile they have the worst service I have ever experienced how can you underclass company have better service than you and their customer service they talk sweet and nice but they are very incompetent

MP Junior Brooklyn, NY

Horrible horrible horrible service and customer support. They say you have your own team of experts to help you - THATS A JOKE Nothing but issues with service and support since day one. Will be looking for another service provider asap. Plenty of other good providers around

Marshall Ryerson Wyoming, MI

My new iPhone 13 worked great in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. My phone got way better coverage in Cabo than it does in the second largest city in Michigan, Grand Rapids.coverage in MI is not good.

Kim Skidmore

We did the 15 day FREE trial for home interent back in February 2022. It was absolutely awful! I tried it for 6 days and returned all the equipment and discontinued the service. They charged us $170.00! We have called at lest 20 times since Feb asking for a refund and still haven't received our money!

Leon Yoakum Los Angeles, CA

Have used this company for years. Had to recently cancel my service due to price increase. Too expensive. Customer service needs to have more training.

Courtney Riley Ravenna, OH

Worst experience ever, literally. I purchased an iPhone through the website because apple had a delay (I usually just do it through apple). It’s definitely my fault that I ordered the pro instead of the pro max but when I returned it they said they never received it so I still have to pay over 1000 dollars for a phone I don’t have. Garbage.

James Richards Los Angeles, CA

Excellent service . Customer service is great . I love the special s they have on phone's and accessories. Good company.

Troy Capps Dallas, TX

Hands down the worst service i've ever had customer service can't never get a hold of nobody you can't voice text never a signal just crap i don't know where they get to review some must be people that own stock or something cuz i don't know anybody that likes T-Mobile they are a rip off

Arman Tehrani Vancouver, BC

Their customer service is quick to respond, however their CRM system seems to be out dated, reps make mistakes and everytime have to explain everything all over. The advertise bets coverage: I have experienced many drop calls, and the quality is not good once you are not on their network. AT and T is much much better in my experience

Elaine Lockhart

I have been with TMobile for a few years. My account was breached and money was taken out of my account as a result of TMobile Breach-Aug.2021. I went through hell having to change my debit card information on all my business sites and had to file a claim with my bank. I have spoken to TMobile needing to credited on my bill because of this breach. They don't offer their customers any type of compensation concerning this breach...not fair to loyal customers..

Tammy Omaha, NE

I wish I could recommend T-Mobile, but I just can't. Everything sounds great at first, but the customer service is atrocious. After 6 weeks and many, many phone calls, we have not received the promotions we were promised when we signed up over the phone. In fact, either we were lied to or our salesman was completely incompetent, and no one has helped us yet. In addition, we were sold an Internet device that simply can't be used for our intended purpose, which we outlined at the beginning. If you are considering T-Mobile, I would re-think it,

0 0 Minneapolis, MN

Don't buy here! They say it's month to month with a free phone. However they start charging more after months and if you have to cancel for any reason they charge you full price for the phone. So the phone isn't free and they charge more then first agreed. Aug 16, 2021 $72.14 Jul 16, 2021 $72.14 Jun 16, 2021 $72.14 May 16, 2021 $72.14 Apr 16, 2021 $52.08 Mar 16, 2021 $52.08 Feb 16, 2021 $52.08

Service Account MO

False advertisement keep on saying 5G home Internet stop them before Christmas at a T-Mobile dealer they told me it would not be in my area but check back after the first of the year it is now the end of February and they still say it is not in my area but then you check on the map of locations where it is available and it’s in my area tried both four different addresses and none of them came up with availability and they were about 20 miles apart from each other Internet is only for the select few

Meri AVITAL

Be assured all 250 people who gave this place high score are bots . This store should get 0 for bad costumer service for false advertising, false promotions. If you want to be conned and lied to,go a head and purchase from this store. 3 hours waiting,another 2 hours working in front unprofessional,inexperience  lazy bunch of young and stupid group. This is not a T- mobile store,this is a lying and cheating group of people that care only for your money! I'm still trying to receive my money they stole from me! Shame on you t mobile for hiring peoplelike this!!!

Bret C

Tmobile are the shadiest mfers out there. Was very happy with Sprint but since being forced to transfer to their plans they have never once charged us correctly, shut our service off even though we had automatic billing set up and they shut off our phones without even trying to bill the card on file. Still trying to charge us those fees for their fu(* up and still have our bill wrong after 3 months. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO WITH THESE FRAUDULENT SCUMBAGS!

Holly Genevieve

0 stars! The service is garbage. I’ve been with T mobile for 6 years. Anywhere I go, i have issues with my music loading, or my google maps will say I’m offline. It’s ridiculous. At home I have to be on the wifi or NOTHING loads. For what I’m paying to have t mobile, the service needs to be better. Please do not waste your money. I just switched to Verizon and it’s so much better. Even the service map you can use to test your signal through T-Mobile is a huge liar. I entered my location and it said my signal was excellent when it won’t even load a song on Apple Music.

E l e n a Miami, FL

Former sprint customer. T-mobile is terrible , I ca'nt used internet . Are people for real about having great service with t-mobile? Because my phone worked fine before sprint and t-mobile merged. Ever since I've had nonstop dropped calls. People call my phone and it goes straight to voice-mail. This is far worse than I ever thought possible. Never been more disappointed in my service

Dana Meglino Swedesboro, NJ

ZERO Stars!!! Doesn’t let you post without atleast one star. T-Mobile sold me a defective phone. I’ve been back to the store several times and on the phone with customer service for over 4 hours collectively in a week. The stores do not have the phone on stock so they can’t replace it. Customer service refuses to ship me a new phone unless I return the defective phone first and wait 5-7 business days for a new phone to come in the mail. Unacceptable solution. Terrible customer service. Very dissatisfied!

Highdralisk Florissant, MO

Former sprint customer. T-mobile is a sick joke. Are people for real about having great service with t-mobile? Because my phone worked fine before sprint and t-mobile merged. Ever since I've had nonstop dropped calls. People call my phone and it goes straight to voice-mail. Texts won't send 50% of the time. I get texts saying it's from one person but it's really from another. This is far worse than I ever thought possible. Can't wait to pay off this phone and switch. Never been more disappointed in my service

Laana D Chicago, IL

I have been with T-Mobile for seven years , they had a breach last of august 2021 and my information was stolen. Recently I had mcafee protection they offered its customers after the breach. Found out that my social security number was used on the dark web and also my driver license number. I called T-Mobile and they are not doing anything about it. They said they would investigate it but nothing happened. Do yourself a favor and try a different carrier. Just trust me.

Lynette Jorgensen Herriman, UT

T-Mobile have competitive rates with fast internet. It has great coverage in most of the places I travel to. Their website is easy to navigate and great customer service.

Robert Le Powell, OH

I have 9 voice lines, 2 tablets on my business account since 2008, my phone was broken 11 days and still awaiting for technician to fix it, contacted T mobile this morning to see if they offer any deal on phones. After chatting for 30 minutes they gave me all phone prices that I wanted with MRSP, which I can get them anywhere cheaper. What a crap? They said “thanks for the business” but don’t act to appreciate it then it’s time to leave with another carrier.

Jake Liebhaber Arlington, TN

This is an awful company, they do not honor anything they say. I was told time after time I could take a trade in to the store and no T-Mobile store would take the phone. When I sent in what I told them I was sending for a trade in they said they would only give 1/10th of what they said they would give. The network does not cover where I live even though their map says they cover my house in a metropolitan area. Now I am stuck with this service or maybe I will pay 4000 for the phones just to get out.

Chad Heacock Myrtle Beach, SC

17 years with Sprint and not many problems. T Mobile takes over and it has been a nightmare since. I left in Dec and asked to pay final bill. They gave me an amount which I paid and said I owed nothing. A month later they take money out of my account without my permission for twice as much as what I was told to pay for final bill. Refused to refund my money and I am currently disputing with BBB. Any good review about this company is fraud because everything I have seen has been horrible and I bet they paid people to write good ones. Take your money anywhere else!!! And no they are not Amazing

Anoushka Ahuja Orlando, FL

T mobile had a great deal that compelled us to switch and they by far have the best coverage and good deal for the money

Susan Phoenix, AZ

Horrible situation! My bank account is overdrafted huge thks to a 400.00 charge for a modem that failed. I got covid and damaged unit was mailed late. I reached out to tmobile who refused to refund until they received the unit AND inspect it!! So I'm screwed out of huge amount of money. I'm going to get bank charges, bill won't be paid and other bills will get returned. Great job Tmobile!!

Sharon Maldonado-soto Bellevue, NE

At least 3-4x a week I will try to make a call only to have my phone say" you are not registered on this network", not receiving calls but receiving voicemail from people on my contact list. Phone just stops working, very spotty service. Boost mobile has way better service at 1/2 the cost. I won't be renewing my service with t-mobile