T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

When we first jumped into the cell phone craze, we used T-mobile. The stores were clean, the staff was friendly as they explained how the product worked and what plans were available. The service was good, with few dropped calls. We think that they offer good value, with a good product.

Robert Alfano

T-Mobile has really good customer service. I was impressed with them. Also, by switching from AT&T I was able to save more than 50.00/mo for unlimited data. My AT&T service only included 3Gb/mo. So a huge savings which I was happy about. However, there's always a 'but', the coverage area for T-Mobile isn't as strong as AT&T in my area. In my home I need to use Wifi calling. If not for that I would have had to switch back. I gave them 3 stars here mostly for the lack of coverage. Otherwise I am very happy with them

gene

T-mobile is an ok company I have been with them for a number of years and currently they are getting better then they had been. they still need more towersin the hampton roads area of virginia but they are getting better

Mike Wolcott, IN

I was considering the various plans of T-Mobile and was quoted a price through their chat for my 11 devices. I asked for the transcript of the device and it was to be emailed to the address I provided. Long story short, they promised pie in the sky and once I told them I was ready to switch, they could not deliver what they promised. I am not slamming them completely, but just want to raise awareness before you spend too much time considering them as a valid option.

Leah

Their service is worth way more than I pay. I love their perks - my unlimited plan rocks and free unlimited 3G in other counties is helpful and no other carrier provides that.

Jim Sundberg Longmont, CO

I visited the Lafayette store in CO. I told the rep my phone went black. she told me that we needed to take the phone to the Apple store because we did not have insurance. We promptly went to the Longmont store and were helped by Andrew .He took 5 minutes to show us how to reboot my phone!The girl in the Lafayette store seemed more interested in sales than customer service !!

Pete New Port Richey, FL

There are two real problems with T-Mobile and they don’t really car to fix either of them. First, is the way they cook their books to minimize expenses at your expense. You see, T-Mobile won’t give you credit for your paid off phone straight up front if you try to use one of their promotions. What they do is give you the equivalent of fifty cents a day and you might be wondering what the problem is here... Well, you see, by making you pay out of pocket for the phone you want, they get to take your money and earn interest in it over the two years, while you get deferred credit for your paid off phone. Another problem this creates is that it favors new customers for the best promotions, over those who are existing customers... Most existing customers don’t want to be forced to a lower tier of phone just so they don’t have to pay the extortion fees out of pocket... New customers will offer just pay it. Also, they offered us a free line, and then they proceeded to charge us for this allegedly free line! We have had the free line for over a year and I just realized the other day they were charging us for it. Yeah, you might appear to be saving money with this company, but you’re getting treated like a Cuban citizen during tourist season by this company that claims to be all about the customer. Oh and another thing, T-Mobile’s “getting thanked” routine, is often a series of games almost nobody ever wins, or things you could get for free elsewhere, without ever paying them a dime! T-Mobile Tuesday used to be good, but like everything with this company, it turned out to be a very shallow experience. Now one final note, the quality of the connection on my 1.5 year old phone is horrific! There are places where I will see two bars on my phone and the networking is crawling if it’s working at all! Both my wife and I side by side experience the same issues and their coverage map is nowhere near as good as these con artists claim it is.

Annie O. Spring Hill, FL

I have been a T-Mobile customer for 16+ years. Consistent cell coverage and unlimited data/etc. at reasonable prices has always made me a happy customer, but it is the IMPECCABLE customer service that holds my loyalty.

Andrea Kyle Burleson, TX

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for 21 years. Anytime I need to call them they are very helpful. My service is consistent and they have an excellent selection of phones for upgrades. I highly recommend T-Mobile.

Sheryl Easterling Johnson City, TN

Don’t use t-Mobile. It has been an absolute nightmare. I should have known when I saw that all the employees were under the legal drinking age. I signed up with these teenagers because they quoted their bills lower than Verizon AND they assured me that I would have coverage on my entire 1-hour work commute. They sold me a device for my car to increase coverage on my route. However, the device was actually intended to provide a wifi hot spot in your car, but only if there was t-Mobile coverage in the area. My commute picked up t-Mobile coverage for less than a third of the trip. Not only did they give me faulty information, but they failed to tell me that I only had 14 days to change my mind. I returned to t-Mobile a month later to close my account and go back to Verizon. Regardless of the fact that they were dishonest to get me to sign up with them (I asked, and yes he got a commission for signing folks on), they adhered to the 14 day period. I was forced to buy out my contract, totaling nearly $1,000. After I fulfilled my commitment to them, it still took six months of angry phone calls to finally be rid of this awful company. They kept trying to charge me for services I was no longer receiving and withhold money owed me. Some people just don’t know how to run a successful business.

Tommy Mandeville, LA

T-Mobile will trick you be careful!! They have great deals no doubt. This is my story I went to them they gave me a phone and a plain no doubt. Then I went back the very next day and told them that their service is horrible and my daughter is going off to college and needed a service that is reliable. They came out in full force and begged me to give them a chance that towers were going up as we speak and it will be much better shortly. Well nothing has changed service and s still horrible so I go back to the store to inform them of this and they give me a number to call to cancel. So, I call this number and they tell me that I had 14 days to cancel the contract and it’s past that time and now I must pay!! Even after I explained the above situation to them and they even verified I was there complaining about the service the next day and I wanted out. They said my 14 days are up and I have to pay out the contract!!!! Please people be careful with you sign and don’t trust no one who works there!!!!!

Laura

Customer service is excellent, though some of the reps don''t know what they''re doing. Sometimes service drops in well populated areas, and often there''s no service in more remote locations. Never had that problem on Verizon. Very affordable.

Santino M Akot

My experience is good. I'm paying more and I think I'm okay with it. Given that, I have an limited Data and able to any where in the U.S and Canada including Mexico if I ever have someone there to call.

W. Adamson

They give excellent coverage and their prices are reasonable. Their out of country service is outstanding. I had trouble with billing when I first signed up with them. That was not a strong point.

Janae Arnold

I Love the Family plan price! It can't be beat! I love the unlimited data plan! It slows, when we go over, but we aleays have it!! The service is great in most places!! Great Company!!

Janice Pujol Chandler, AZ

I had been with them for well over 6 years and their service was good in the states and in Mexico. The reason we switched is because we upgraded through another company. No complaints about Tmobile

Rodger Reed Long Beach, CA

I like that they are easy to deal with and don't appear to be as loose with my personal info as the others. St least not yet to my knowledge. I think the proposed merger with Sprint would result in less competition and higher prices.

t eli North Hollywood, CA

I have been with them well over 15 years.. I find them to be the best at Customer Service, Service Provider. My bills are always correct, when I call, I get an America. They always take great care of me.

Mike Homchick

GREAT, my phone I have I think has reached most of the way as end of life but I will upgrade ASAP.Customer service is VERY GOOD. they do their best to help you be a happy customer.

Jeff Schermett Syracuse, NY

Well for the last month and a half my phone calls are not coming through 4 out of 10 calls will go straight to voicemail there is no missed calls on my phone so no one leaves a message I never know they called. This is been going on for about a month and a half I’ve spent 15 to 16 hours on the phone and messaging with them with no solution in sight I have tried two different phones I have a brand new Sim card so it’s not the phones and not the Sim card. T-mobile’s Twitter person now try to Help but I have spoken to six different people and it’s like a script they post them because each person says the same thing they sent me a Wi-Fi cellspot And I have spectrum Internet and they are having some problems with spectrum why did they send it to me because they knew I had spectrum so now I’ve been waiting for a different cell-spot Not knowing if this is even going to help my situation I was in I want is my service to work right I want what I pay for it no more no less. I see that they’re putting all this money into 5G when they’re LTE service is not even up to par. I have had T-Mobile for over so her years I have had T-Mobile for over 4yrs I have five lines on T-Mobile and I am the only one having this problem .

The Ugly Review Suisun, CA

The Good - Great customer service, easy to understand bill, discounted monthly bill if data doesn't exceed 2gb. The Bad - Signal strength is misleading, most of the time...when I have full bar 4Glte...the phone is very slow when data is being use...the free wifi hot spots are faster the the T-Mobile signal.

Burke Tagney Saint Cloud, MN

Service has been great, it was a little spotty in Chicago a while ago, but since then, I haven't run into any major issues and they've been great tow work with from a shoppers standpoint!

Avery Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I like the fact that T-mobile has a family plan. I seem to be able to get coverage wherever I'm at. It is affordable, we have been with T-mobile for years and will be with them for many more.

Armando Ferreira

Customer service is great...but buy a phone and have it malfunction eve just after 2 months under warranty and crap hits the fan. They will only replace it with a used one (they call it refurbished), and still charge you $20 dollars. Used to be in my opinion the most customer friendly mobile company in the US, now only phone customer service is good, resolving phone issues is horrible. Talking from experience.

Jo-Ellen Horn Independence, MO

Amazing customer service, low prices and their prices include taxes so no surprises and their CEO listens when you say something on Twitter. Customer for 14 years and I will never switch.

Daniel Seattle, WA

They are always responsive to requests and questions with reasonable rates and features. Great offer on international data. If they enable high speed data internationally like others it would be unbeatable!

Cassidy Gundersen Orem, UT

I’ve had T-Mobile ever since I first got a cell phone. Their service used to be horrible especially when I lived in Idaho. Over the last few years, however, their service and coverage has improved a TON. I think I get better service now than a lot of my friends who have other carriers.

Emerald Scott West Jordan, UT

T-Mobile has good service for the price. My biggest issue is that the phones have terrible receptions in basements and for the longest time had very little service in my hometown. Since I have moved they are better and a good bargain. The customer service is good.

Derek Heiner Centerville, UT

I love that they do T-Mobile tuesday, it makes it really enjoyable throughout the week. The coverage is what I really enjoy, it's gotten a lot better over the years and it has become really reliable and really high speed.

Lindsey Andersen Provo, UT

I love, love, love my super low cell phone charge each month. We share an account for $20 flat per person. I also love that when I use my 2GB of data, I don't lose data - it just goes down to 3G instead of 4G. I only wish the coverage were better and faster.

Lisa Burkhart Littleton, CO

I have been with TMobile for almost 11 years. Their coverage isn't the greatest but I only travel a few times per year and generally it's to major markets or overseas where my cellphone wouldn't be working anyway so I was willing to live with that. Recently I had an experience at a store that is making me shop around. My Iphone stopped working. I PAY for an extended warranty for full replacement but they wouldn't give me a phone they said they had to have one shipped. I was ok with that because it was going to be overnighted. Two days later the phone didn't come so I called the store to find out what was going on. I was told they couldn't tell me anything over the phone, I had to come in or call the 800 number. The 800 number said they couldn't accept my call at that time so to call a retail store. I'm not sure if it was because I was calling from Skype because I had no phone. So I call the store back and the person on the other end named Jordan literally hangs up on me. So I drive all the way down to the store and Jeremy says "its in procesing" and walks away from me. What does that mean? He says "that it hasn't shipped yet" I ask him why and he rudely says "I have no idea, I can have the manager call you" Call me on WHAT? I have NO PHONE!! So he begrudgingly hands me the store phone so that I can call the 800 number and I find out that the phone is back ordered. The manager on the phone asks to speak to the store associate so I tell Jeremy that the manager wants to speak to him to find out the number of their store. He throws the phone down on the counter and writes it on a post it note and refuses to pick up the phone. I have never been treated that rudely especially not where I have been a ten year customer. There are better companies out there and don't buy a warranty because it's only honored at their convenience.

Chris Deer Park, NY

Very good value for price. I just wish phone prices would come down a bit, but that doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon. T-Mobile's voice and text coverage is excellent, but there are many rural areas that still have EDGE coverage which is slow!

Ronald Hewitt East Longmeadow, MA

TMobile has been a good company for me. When I needed help they financed a phone for me. The gentleman in their store was very helpful showing me how to use all the bells and whistles on the phone and politely answers my questions. Customer service has also been very helpful when I needed to call them (like when my phone was stolen.)

Brett Houston, TX

Been with TMobile a long time. They aren't perfect, and they don't have the widest coverage, but when they work, they work well. More than adequate especially considering the price, and features included. Traveling is awesome and a big deal for me. Works very well overseas. Generally, I have found their customer service good, especially when you push the issue. I'll stick with them as long as they say the present path.

Michael Hackensack, NJ

I have been using T-mobile over 8 years, and I am adding lines and plans. I have 4 voice, 2 data services. Simply, most cheap on me when comparing with Verizon and ATT. I am living in NJ area, I never experienced any quality of signal issues. The customer service, really really nice, Honestly, really happy.

crg323 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I've been with T-Mobile for almost 4 years; no real issues. I've had the same plan and my monthly charge is always predictable. Just the way I like it! Except for that one time in 2020 when they had a circuit overload, the service has been reliable and I can go anywhere and count on my connectivity.

Cookie Ocoee, FL

They started off a good cellphone company as the bill includes all fees and taxes included and as I added more people to the plan and was offered better rates once they merged with Sprint it seems like they are ripping us off, bill is extremely high and they quoted my son a certain amount now he's paying an additional $40.00 than what he was told would be his portion! I left Sprint because they are crooks and now the merged together so no wonder we are having this issue again! Doing research to transfer our 6 line account!!

rachel tilley ,

Always able to speak with someone to resolve any issue I have with phones, tablets, or any other product t-mobile is a great provider with unlimited access for your choice of devices

Vicky C Worsham Powhatan, VA

They say they are the best now since they merged with Sprint. I recently switched to T-Mobile because of signal issues I was having with a different company. I asked them about their signals and towers. We're the best and biggest they said. Come to find out they are using the same degrading tower the other company was using. So I still have signal issues! Their response to me when I called, buy another phone, get high speed internet so they can boost off it or switch.

Terrence myster ,

I really enjoy there customer service because just the other day i had a problem with my iPhone and instead of sending to the iPhone store that showed me the problem and took care of it right away

Steve Reina Inverness, FL

I’ve had t-mobile service for approximately 5 years with excellent service. However, in home coverage had been sparse showing only 1 bar with numerous dropped calls. T-mobile provided an in-home cell tower and service has been increased to 4 bars! However, when I go outside my home coverage drops to. 1/2 bars

David Zollo Minneapolis, MN

T Mobile, since replacing affiliate I Wireless in this area, have done a tremendous job. They now have multiple storefronts in Iowa City, where i live, which means that there is always a person I can talk to, face to face.

Lady Mac Springfield, VA

I've been a customer for 10 yeas and will probably be for another 10 years! The c/s is WONDERFUL! I would definitely refer them to friends or family. Their prices are competitive but the rates for their insurance program is way too expensive.

Miriam

Very good company serve by wonderful staff

Iraida Alicea Marietta, GA

Service is fine. Customer service is not good, they are always messing up your account.

aoelberg Nacogdoches, TX

I like T-Mobile a lot. They offer better billing options than other cell carriers and are up front about their costs. They never once lied to me about what I would get. They did not seem to be out just to make their money. The store associates as well as the customer service over the phone was always extremely helpful. I will most likely be switching back to them very soon.

Michelle Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I personally have T-mobile for myself and my son. I also have a business account with them. They are by far the most helpful and low cost cellular company around. I am always shocked to hear what others are paying for the same services and devices that I am. It is sometimes double.

Felisa N. San Diego, CA

I have been with T-Mobile for a few years and I love doing business with them. They have great customer service and they are a very reliable network to work with. I have been getting offers to switch to a different provider but no way for me to switch. I love their service.

emad serry Houston, TX

Actually it worth each penny you pay. customer service is great also the technical support is great . the technical support helped me when i was at mother land and the my line did not work overseas they called me and connected the line to one of the local networks there

Debbie Jackson Medford, NY

Love love love T-Mobile. Switched from Verizon because my monthly bills were out of control. The amount they charged for unlimited data was ridiculous. Now with T-Mobile I’m paying $100 less per month and have everything I need.