T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Sarah

I have had T-mobile for over 1- years and I stay with them because of their service. The customer service they have is fantastic everyone is very helpful. Also their coverage is great! I am one of the only people who have cell service at my office, other providers have no reception.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I used to be with T-Mobile. I am currently on a business plan with another cell phone carrier but I miss the days I had T-Mobile. I look forward to when I can switch back to T-Mobile. They had great coverage and customer service.

Sterling Davis

I've been using them for 16 years and never even thought of switching. They provide great plans at great prices. Also I have to travel a lot for work and don't get charged for roaming data almost anywhere in the world. Can't beat it.

edna thornton Pearland, TX

My family have used T mobile service for five plus years. This week my son who shares my account dropped his phone from a height of 30 feet. Although he could receive messages he could not respond nor make calls. His phone was eligible for an upgrade. However when he went to a T mobile store he learned he needed authorization from me — primary account holder. Of course I gave consent so he could replace his phone. The person I spoke with told me she was making notes in the file so he would not have a problem getting a new phone. After viewing the available phones he decided to wait a day before selecting a phone. Today he went to our local T mobile store in Pearland. The lady he spoke with said he did not have authorization and could not get a phone. She made no effort to verify that communication made yesterday, treating him like some kind of scam artist. I am very disappointed in her attitude and behavior of disrespect and rudeness. I do not think she represented T mobile in a way and company would approve. I hope this will not be the way we are treated in the future

Dave G Joliet, IL

I have been with company for approximately 14 years. I have always ha excellent service. Their coverage across the country has improved very much through the years. Every time I've had a question, I received very good customer service.

Judy

T-mobile purchased our phones when we decided to switch to their company. The process was surprisingly easy and quick. Every time I've called customer service they were able answer my questions competently and fix issues. I was able to make calls and text when I was in Canada because my plan covered the cost.

George

I hve been doing a lot of traveling overseas. The provide me with unlimited data and texted at very slow speed. I have gotten messages from them that I am using excessive data. When i inquire as to what is excessive data when one has unlimited, they are vague, evasive or downright rude. The direct me to their agreement but trying to find the answer there is posible and they then tell me I should use a SIMchip from another provider when I am overseas... not at all happy with their '''free unlimited data and text'' that really arent! Their agreement with carriers need to be reviewed as the quality of service is rally poor in Panama! I visit there a lot and spend upto 2 months in country visiting family!

Jeremy Balls Kaysville, UT

I have been with T-Mobile for over 6 years now. When I first came on they were a welcome improvement over the carrier I was coming from. They have improved year over year, and continue to improve their coverage. Now I think I get some of the best speeds and coverage for the price. Keep it up, T-Mobile. Anytime I have contacted T-Mobile their customer service has been great.

John Burnside Colorado Springs, CO

We use T-Mobile for our family plan and feel it offers the best value for the amount of lines we have. I travel for business quite often and get frustrated with the lack of coverage in some of the rural areas but deal with it. It works well around the major metro areas and the data is fast and reliable. Just don't expect phone and data in rural areas.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love T-Mobile! They have a great phone plan for my family and pretty cheap for all 6 of us. I’m currently abroad and their international plan is awesome! Free texting, WiFi calling, and I get free data too. Also T-Mobile Tuesday’s are great on their app with lots of deals of the week!

Joe Lally Toms River, NJ

TMobile is a lot better than Verizon. Data speeds are way faster. Better prices. What you see is what you pay unlike Verizon always raising the price without your knowledge..TMobile CEO does care & he reaches out to their customers. I left Verizon and will NEVER go back

Adrienne Raff Hallandale, FL

#1 customer satisfaction, technical support excellent, any improvement would to have extra offers on phone sales on single family users too just not always having to add an additional line. I have been a customer since the 90's.

Jeff Spring Valley, CA

I came from Verizon and it's much more then the 50% savings and T-Mobile paying my new s8plus off in full. The service is much better and offers so much more. The data is quicker and I get better cell service I get all bars 90% of the time. I also get all bars in my home in all rooms. Plus real customer service with people you can understand.

Art Stevens Fort Worth, TX

Great service. As a truck driver and while in the Army, TMOBILE had the best coverage of all carriers. And I've been in the middle of nowhere! They also offer a discount for veterans...biggest attraction! Help the veterans out and you just may get more customers. HINT to other carriers....but it's not like I would quit T Mobile.

Shauna Horne American Fork, UT

We have been with T-Mobile for over fifteen years. I like that they have many plans for people on a budget. We used a pre-paid plan for our daughter and my husband and I have monthly plans. The coverage is very good and we always receive great customer service in both the stores and over the phone. We are highly satisfied customers!

Miguel Figueroa Provo, UT

My friends tell me that they aren’t as reliable when it comes to traveling but I’ve never had a problem with them. From California where it all started for me, to Utah where we live now to Washington and Louisiana where I’ve had the pleasure to visit on multiple occasions I’ve never had a problem.

Tony Chicago, IL

Service was great, easy to make transfer and very helpful in explaining all the features on the new upgraded cell phone. I was with T-Mobile years ago and left to get on a family plan with my wife. We are glad to be back with T-Mobile.

Adam Seffner, FL

The price is right and I have enough coverage in the Tampa Bay area that service is sufficient. My biggest pet peeve is that the billing cycle is every 30 days, NOT every month as advertised. I have paid 2 bills in one month before and always at least 1 every month. Said another way, I paid 13 bills last year, 12 the year before, and I'm on track to pay 12 this year.

McCauley Seattle, WA

Great coverage, price, speeds are excellent and the customer service is second to none. Within minutes, I had someone on the line, that was nearby, spoke clearly and was very kind and helpful. Much better than any other carrier I’ve used.

Billy Hauber Louisville, KY

Customer service is great. My iPhone protection case broke and they put a new one on in no time at all. Plus the T-Mobile Tuesday is a good thing for the company and it’s users. Plus the advertising is good and CEO John Legere is on Twitter.

Malcolm I Shaw Escondido, CA

Update, if you are having problems, try turning off LTE. No one at TMobike suggested this, but my phone and tethered devices are working satisfactory at 4g. Test sites rate it 3g, but my phone displays 4g. I suspect this is because LTE is closer to true 4g, but I’m happy now. Don't get their data plan, you will probably be very disappointed. They advertise unlimited LTE hotspots and HD streaming. While there are times that the service is impressive, I have very minimal service from 11am to 11pm. They simply don't have the capacity to fulfill their promises.

Dayana El Cajon, CA

Just called the customer service on 611 and I had Crystal on the phone that, helped me out find who is the hacker that added his name as an authorized person to my accountant . Just want to say thank you so much crystal you’re incredible and keep up the good work.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

Their cell service has improved 100% over the last few years. Not as many dropped calls. Their customer service reps are very knowledgeable, which makes a big difference. I like the business side, but would like a little more help with it.

Gg

Fast, reliable service. Has the coverage i want and need. Rarely, if never, don't have 4g lte service in any location. Customer service is has always, without exception, helped me, favorably, when I had occasion to reach out. There rate plan for 55+ people is great. Very happy!

Matt Scheidenhelm Olathe, KS

Great company. Improving customer service. Ceo strives to build value for customers and stealing share of market with low churn rates. In full disclosure, i own shares of TMUS, but my customer experience is a big reason why.

Jamie Teague Merced, CA

Customer service is the best I've experienced out of the several cell companies and I've dealt with. They show real customer loyalty and are serious about making sure customers are fully satisfied with all aspects of their service. I highly recommend T-Mobile!

Charles Stuckey Deltona, FL

Great plans. Great service. Great prices. Great coverage and getting even better! Fast speeds also. Customer service is top notch and that's an understatement. I love the message of the company and the future outlook. Proud to be a T-Mobile customer and I let everyone know it. Thanks T-Mobile and keep up the awesome work!

Marisa Channell Orem, UT

I really love T-Mobile. My family and I have been with T-Mobile for at least 10 years now. I really appreciate how helpful their customer service is. When we have had problems in the past either with our bill being wrong, service problems, etc. T-Mobile has always had a positive attitude and were extremely helpful in answering our questions and trying their best to solve the problem. I also love that when we have gone into the store we've always been offered good deals or they have watched for ways we can save a little money. I really appreciate that!

Pete Centerville, UT

I've had T-Mobile for as long as I can remember and i've never had any serious problems. If there have been any problems they've been very helpful to fix it. Their family plan works perfectly for my family and keeps us at a much lower cost than other services.

WHITHEDEL CARRE Hicksville, NY

I FEEL LIKE IM BEING SCAM. EVERY MONTH I HAVE TO CALL TO GET THE REBATE THAT WAS PROMISE TO ME AND EVERY MONTH A TMOBILE REPRESENTATIVE TELLS ME DONT WORRY IT WILL BE APPLIED AUTOMATICALLY ON YOUR ACCOUNT. BUT EVERY MONTH ITS NEVER THERE. IM GETTING AGGRAVATED IT ALMOST FEELS LIKE THEY WANT ME TO FORGET WHICH HAS HAPPEN TO ME IN THE PAST SO I CAN PAY MORE. ON TOP OF IT I HAVE 5 LINES WITH THEM NEVER BEEN LATE ON MY PAYMENT. ALWAYS ON TIME. I FINANCE A NEW PHONE FROM THEM, THEY PUT THE FINANCE ON THE WRONG LINE THAT HAS NO INSURANCE SO I CALLED AND ASK THEM TO CHANGE IT. THE REPRESENTATIVE TOLD ME AS USUAL DONT WORRY ITS BEEING TAKING CARE. BUT STILL NOW Every time I CHECK ONLINE IT STILL SHOWS THAT MY PHONE IS BEEING FINANCE ON THE WRONG LINE SO THAT WAY IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO MY PHONE I WILL HAVE TO PAY THEM MORE MONEY. AND IT GOES ON AND ON. IM CLOSE TO TAKE ALL MY LINE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. THE PROBLEM ISNT SO MUCH THE MONEY. IT IS JUST PRINCIPAL. IF YOU SAY YOU ARE GIVING ME A REBATE MAKE SURE ITS THERE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO CALL EVERY MONTH GET IT. AND IF YOU SAY THAT MY PHONE(FINANCE) HAS BEEN CHANGED ON THE THE RIGHT LINE MAKE SURE THAT IT A TRUE STATEMENT. BECAUSE NOW IF ANYTHING HAPPEN WITH MY PHONE I WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT IS ON THE WRONG LINE.

Jordan Gundersen Provo, UT

T-Mobile is great! The price has been pretty good over the years. The coverage hasn't always been the greatest, but it has improved over the last few years. T-Mobile also has features that no other carrier offers such as free music, video, and Pokemon-Go data. The T-Mobile Tuesdays app is also a great way to get free stuff. So far, I've been able to get a free movie ticket, a free frosty, a free pizza, and a $20 gift card to the MLB store. All of this just for being a customer. I don't think I'll be switching providers any time soon. Thanks T-Mobile!

John pouria Brooklyn, NY

Have had T-Mobile for over 10 years with sporadic times using other carriers and T-Mobile is hands down the best. I currently have 4 lines all unlimited LTE and it's very fast. Speed test show 15-25mps for LTE and even when I use older 3G phone it's still 5 MPS. And they even gave me 7 GB hotspot per line. My bill is usually around $240 which is not bad. Customer service is not perfect but it's leaps and bounds above other carriers.

Mike Amherst, OH

Recently purchased 3 LG G4 phones for me and my family while upgrading services. The help we received at the store was great. Saved us money on our rate plan while getting an upgrade. Also, was able to get all 3 phones for 0 money down!!!!! T-Mobile.....setting the standard for cell phone providers everywhere!!!1

Fernando Verano (페르난도) Houston, TX

I've been with t-Mobile for almost 10 years and for my needs t-mobile has been outstanding, the service has always been good and the customer service is always doing a good job solving the problems, granted once in a while data service is sluggish but it is depending on location. Voice sound is always good, granted once in a blue moon I have dropped calls, but again is not like I can't call again. In overall I am happy with the service and what the company has to offer.

Thomas Chung Houston, TX

Love them and never had an issue with them since the change from VoiceStream to T-Mobile until recent time. They had this free for life data (200MB/month) if you purchase a tablet. So I started a new account with them with my name just so I can take advantage of the free data for life and Equipment Installment Plan they offer when I purchase a tablet from them. After the first month, everything seem fine, but from the second month on, I have issue after issue of getting my tablet to get data. Not since last month the T-Mobile representative explained to me that I need an active line for my account in order for me to take advantage of the 200MB data free for life for my tablet. They never mentioned that to me when I opened my account back in Jan 2015. It took me 5 months of calling in order for someone to tell me the truth about their service plan. NO WHERE in this webpage: http://newsroom.t-mobile.com/news/t-mobile-reiterates-free-data-for-life-details.htm tells me about that I will need an active line for my tablet to get that free for life data...I felt lied to so I reported it to BBB and T-Mobile settle for $150 to my wife's account, but I will have to do a change of responsibility of my current account to my wife's so I can continue to have the free for life data and EIP...really frustrating...aside from bait and switch "free data for life" promotion, everything else is great.

A. Wang Glendale, CA

Don't use their service, it's time consuming and horrible unless you have plenty time to wait and not worry about how they bill you. It may take forever.

Phil Maconi Freehold, NJ

5 Months of horrible service at a rate of $500.00+ per month. 20 years with Sprint, no real issues. 5 Months with T Mobile, and I'm going to ATT. They truly suck.

Tricknotic Hartford, CT

I keep getting charged a bill every month even though I already cancled and switched carriers... Everytime I call they tell me I still have sprint and then hang up on me

Sowmith Aurora, IL

Greatest customer service experience compared to my experience with AT&T. Good things about T-mobile is network, price and Hot spot with the post paid plans. We do no have to play extra for hot spot. I have been with Tmobile since 3 years and planning to continue as long as it serves well.

Mo Reece Young Sr Columbus, OH

T-mobile has always provided me with great service especially through the pandemic when times got hard but they were very understanding and I will ever switch. Im not happy they merged with Sprint but im happy tmobiles in charge of things lol

GN Seattle, WA

T-Mobile offers the most straight-forward billing (no hidden fees and unrecognizable charges like many of the competitors) and was one of the first to offer a truly unlimited talk and data plan. The downside of T-mo has been their sometimes spotty service in certain areas. As long as they continue to expand their network, they will continue to be great.

Kyle Hinton Scottsville, KY

I switched to T-Mobile after being an AT&T customer for over 15 years. What a wonderful change it was. The customer service is unsurpassed. The devices are top notch and the coverage is hand in hand with AT&T. My bill went down over 20% and I have more features plus free Netflix.

JAMES FLETCHER Woodbridge, VA

I signed up for the military 55+ unlimited plan. It was a great plan, the price was excellent and the coverage was great. Unlike some othe companies, their price included all taxes and fees, no hidden cost. I was also very impressed with their customer service team. They are the best. Highly recommend them.

Buck Nashville, TN

Sales person help me set up phones and service that fit our needs.

JW Hoffman, NJ

Company services are could improve better merging with sprint takes a long time to get customer services

MNO O Lawrenceville, GA

I’m not sure how T-Mobile is now but they seemed to have the worst coverage and terrible overage charges so I never went back.

Shalonda Kelly Columbia, SC

Reception spotty at times but overall I've experienced nothing but great customer service.

Anthony Pelchat Atlanta, GA

Been a customer for years. Great service and support. Pricing is fine, but could be better.

Joe K. Fort Worth, TX

I have used then in my military service and for my Federal job on temporary duty (TDY). Great coverage almost anywhere in the USA. I receive a free Netflix account through them. Their T-Mobile "Tuesday Deals" I have used often: Free Red Box movie rentals, extra money off gasoline, discounts at Dunkin' and other restaurants. They also offer some free items at their stores (face masks, caps, etc.).

Qiao Bethesda, MD

I have being with T-Mobile for over 10 years and still stick to it now at original plan price which is $20/line with unlimited text, call and data, I really enjoy T-mobile service, particular it is very convenient when you go oversea. I used my phone to make calls, text and chat with my friend by Wechat all free of charge, no hiding fee and roaming fee.