T-Mobile Logo

5.3

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I was with T-Mobile from when it was Powertel in 1999 and I really liked it. I had very little problem with lack of coverage, the value was good and I liked their products. The only issue that I did have was they had the wrong anniversary date for me and at times that made upgrading an issue or changing plans a problem because I wouldn't get the better rate initially. The people I dealt with in customer service were always helpful and took care of my problems right away. There were times that I asked for the manager and that seemed to help fix the issue faster. I still miss T-Mobile but my wife won't go back.

Archer

Switched to T-Mobile 3 years ago and saved myself not only some money, I also saved myself a lot of headaches!!! The CS has been great, very responsive and they get things done very quickly 98% of the time. Sometimes it takes a little longer due to the issue being dealt with. The connectivity has been great as well, they even gave me a booster set up when I was just outside the service area so I could get a signal and it worked out great!

Dennis K Spokane, WA

I have had T-Mobile service off and on throughout my life and don’t have any big complaints about anything. I think that they have some of the best deals on new cell phones and their monthly service plans are usually a better deal then Verizon or AT&T, the only thing that has been an issue for me at times is their lack of coverage in some remote and rural areas. When I had gone camping some of my friends were able to pick up service in certain spots and areas where I was not, which i wasn’t all that happy about as I had to take in some of the shit talking about my phone provider when ever I asked to use one of my friend’s phone to place a call. Considering I was paying less for service then they were and we had only gone camping to far secluded locations like that once or twice a year, it really made no difference to me except for a little bruised ego of mine for a few minutes :/

That Guy Yus The Bronx, NY

I moved to T-Mobile from Boost Wireless. For about 30 bucks more than what I was paying for 2GB a month, I got unlimited data and Netflix (my gf is part of my plan so they give you Netflix for 2 lines or more). They have a weekly thing where they give you free or cheap stuff for being a T Mobile customer through their T Mobile Tuesday app. Before COVID they used to give alot of free or cheap movie tickets but now it's mostly deals on food delivery, Redbox, and branded swag. The best are the 40% off deals from Reebok or Puma they offer every once in a while. My phone is 5G so luckily their network can do that as well. I'm pretty happy with them. Only thing is that I bought a Samsung Watch and I have to pay for an extra line in order to use it. It seems kinda stupid.

Stella B Mamaroneck, NY

Love t-mobile!!! I had a colossal mess up at a retail store. To be honest, the store took advantage and just wanted to fill a quota for the new magenta plan. I loved my T-Mobile one plan. After a year of being on magenta, I realized I was bamboozled and I flipped out. The amazing team on the T-Mobile help on Twitter literally stayed on the chat with me from like 9am- 5pm (breaks and lunch / theirs and mine) and pulled a Hail Mary for me and my family. I cannot tell you how awesome and amazing that was! All while saving me extra monies!!!! Heck yeah!!

Frankie Cibolo, TX

I have been with T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream, nearly 20 years. I would not change carriers anytime in the near future. I have had connection issues at times and they were always ready to provide a fix for them. Their pricing is much better than any I have compared them to. Their customer service is one of the most accomodating , and ready to offer discounts or credits when issues arise.

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

If I had to say one thing about T-Mobile it would be that they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. No waiting to get a human being and then they listen carefully to the issues and do all they can to resolve problems. The phone service itself has always been excellent for my needs. I have never been anywhere I did not have service. My home does not get any other provider except T-Mobile and we can use our phones and data over that network anywhere inside our home. I am just glad, since it is all we can get, that it is a great company to work with.

DAWN MCFARLANE Brooklyn, NY

I have been with T-mobile more than 10 years now I am totally satisfied with their service in store and customer services when I called them what I like the most is that they work with you. If you can’t pay on the bill due date they offer you payment options and I don’t have to pay until my next payday I strongly recommend this company one more thing I live in a basement and the service is fantastic

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

T-Mobile has amazing customer service. They help me with anything. My husband and I had calls that were dropping in our house after a major ice storm and they waived our bill that month. The next month I got a new phone that I did not purchase at the store, yet the employee worked with me for over an hour trying to unlock the phone and upload everything on it. I also am I big international traveler and I always have service, get free text messages internationally, and have enough internet to use mapquest. I don’t think I’ll every change companies.

Rhea ,

I have tried almost all cell phone companies in the US and I can genuinely say TMobile has the best coverage (in all of Texas, including the Southwest desert). I always thought they were overpriced, but especially now that they started Tmobile Bank, I really see the cost benefits of using them. I cannot speak for the rest of the US, but in the places where I have used them: NM, TX, FL, MN, NV, it's truly the best coverage.

Joe K. Fort Worth, TX

I have used then in my military service and for my Federal job on temporary duty (TDY). Great coverage almost anywhere in the USA. I receive a free Netflix account through them. Their T-Mobile "Tuesday Deals" I have used often: Free Red Box movie rentals, extra money off gasoline, discounts at Dunkin' and other restaurants. They also offer some free items at their stores (face masks, caps, etc.).

Qiao Bethesda, MD

I have being with T-Mobile for over 10 years and still stick to it now at original plan price which is $20/line with unlimited text, call and data, I really enjoy T-mobile service, particular it is very convenient when you go oversea. I used my phone to make calls, text and chat with my friend by Wechat all free of charge, no hiding fee and roaming fee.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for over 13 years. I've stuck with them for so long because their pricing has always been affordable and they've always had really good customer service. I will say their coverage was worse than other carriers like 10 years ago, but it's gotten a lot better over the years and I rarely have issues now. My husband has used AT&T for his work phone and had better coverage than me, but it's typically only in very remote locations. T-Mobile has always been very accommodating to my needs and I've enjoyed using their service.

Katie Salt Lake City, UT

While I've never had any other cell phone provider, I've never needed another one because of the great service I've received with T-Mobile! I get great service even when some of my friends don't have any service. Additionally, whenever I've had a question or concern about my phone, I visit their store locations and they've always been able to answer my questions.

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I switched to T-Mobile from my previous carrier due to their terrible quality service. I was able to trade in my old phone, and they gave me a visa card to use for payment for it. I picked out my phone, and my plan and was extremely happy with it. I still am - about 3 years or so later. Upgrading my phone every year thanks to their Jump! program is simple and painless, and Jump! also provides phone insurance too, so in the event I lose my phone or it breaks, it's covered.

Katie Howard Pleasant Grove, UT

I've used t-mobile for years, and I've been quite happy with them. They have good coverage, although I have trouble in some rural areas when I travel. I chose them originally because they had a program that didn't require signing a two-year commitment. Now many carriers do that, but at the time it was new. Although it meant buying my iPhone up front (on a payment plan), I figured out that it would be cheaper than other plans in the long run if I kept the phone longer than two years, which I have. If you are someone who changes phones often, this might not be for you. Watch out for local store workers--they've been dishonest with me several times and aren't much help if you go back in with questions when there's no longer a sale on the line. But the website customer service is much better.

Sarah Ava Salt Lake City, UT

Husband and I used T-Mobile for years before switching. Their prices were fair and customer service was always very polite and helpful, so we would have stayed with them had their service been a little better. We live in a very large suburb yet we still had calls drop quite often. We got spotty service in basements and my husband had no service whatsoever when he started working in a small town nearby. He switched to Verizon before I did and on a road trip to Washington, he had service the entire time while I rarely had any. That was when we decided to switch carriers. Cancellation was simple thanks to T-Mobile, so no issues there.

LAURI J CLARK Lindon, UT

We have been T Mobile customers from the beginning! We like that we do not have to have a contract and can purchase our phones elsewhere and use on tmobile. Their customer service is awesome! I have been impressed with the quick response I get on any issue I have ever called about. I appreciate that they will make suggestions to me that save us money too! T Mobile really does look out for their customers!

Amanda Sherwood, OR

I use T mobile right now on a family plan. I always have great service and reception! They actually work hard in expending their network and I have seen it improve a lot over time especially on long road trip where my husband's Verizon account used to be better and isnt anymore. Also they have great rates for families!! Love the plans!! I have had great experience with their customer service too. I had a deffecting phone that they immediately changed when I brought it back into the store a week later.

Brandon Davis Brookshire, TX

Company claimed my return phone was damaged but the phone had complete repair before being sent. Never communicated to me - only gave 150 for brand new phone. Complete scam. Customer service very poor - dont communiucate. Same issue has to be explained every single call. Regret joining

Unhappy St Louis, MO

I am unable to get phone service because of their changes. They sent me a notification that had an old number on it. When I called nothing was offered to me except to wait for them to send a card to me at my cost. Terrible customer service!

Matthew Locke Tucson, AZ

Great for the whole family several different phone plans and great for internet for home or business.

Ray Stewart Los Angeles, CA

You missed the point about any cell phone company customer service I've been with them over 7 years the last three have been like being with Freddy Krueger Jason and one of Trump's cabinet members the worst ever and getting worse!

Randy Spence Fort Collins, CO

These CRIMINALS turned me into collections for a bill. I have never had T-Mobile. Furthermore these CRIMINALS refuse to speak to me about this situation and have consistantly failed to provide any proof of service (because thete was none).

Nathan Aung Wichita, KS

Bad customer service. Four 2 hours calls and still not able to complete the plan change. Continued charging 170 bucks a month for single line plan. T mobile experts do not know what they are doing. They have specific lines they say but nothing is getting done. Been t mobile customer for 12 years but treated with disrespect and instead of adjusting the bill, they want me to pay first and keep asking for my card numbers. The services provided are by Dionne on March 31st and Sundae on April 25th - both failing miserably

Bridget Huley West Palm Beach, FL

I went to Costco purchased 2 brand new phone was promised rebates 2 separate ones. I have called numerous times and it has not been resolved. The district manager told me one rebate was denied to call give info they would fix. I called they say never submitted.How can he see it denied and they cannot see at all. This has been going on for months. I have had enough leaving Tmobile

Roman Mechetner Chicago, IL

Nothing but lies. Every time I call I get a different answer that previous person was not correct and so on. Got promised a phone by two different supervisors, Aivy and Maria, both lied. Now can't get a hold of them. On my third warranty replacement phone in last 3 months and it's getting worse. I can't be reached, phone goes straight to VM. Not getting texts. Phone drops calls for no reason. Turtle slow internet, im not even talking about YouTube.

Michael Abdou Zionsville, IN

Do not shop here, will tell you about free phones and free service, BUT if you try to leave the company will ask you to pay back, I tried to leave due to bad signal in my area, was told to pay double balance. Customer service supervisor Abby A. was rude and unprofessional to handle the situation, told me you can leave but you have to pay to leave, do not trust what they saying, don’t sign or give any confidential information, they will use in a wrong way(DO NOT SHOP HERE) # T mobile not telling the truth

Estelle937 Hot Springs Village, AR

Limited signals on highway outside town, use network refusals when my former ATT service would have signals frequent dropped calls, Delayed messages and calls out of region. Added-on charges for texts that was free when I got the service in Nov. 2021. I am changing as soon as I can to a more reliable carrier. Central Arkansas and Madison, Wi plus interstate highway--all bad service.

Abdallah Jwayyed Cleveland, OH

Have been with them for over 10 years. Since the merger with sprint, this company has taken a nose dive. Service is always interrupted, purchased 4 phones in the last year, 3 out of the 4 had to be returned because they were defected. Customer service never understands standard American English and they can't seem to transfer their American customers to American representatives. Did I mention how terrible their internet connection is? It went from a 5 star company to a 1 star company in a matter of months. Goodbye T-Mobile.

Lawrence Blue Bird Hot Springs, SD

T-Mobile, offers Buyers Remorse, but what they will not tell you is that when you return a product for a refund it can, and in my case, take a minimum of two-months to recieve your refund. They're quick to take your money, but its almost as if they're intentionally trying to frustrate you into giving up on your refund; 3 times they assured me my refund would be instantaneous once they recieved it, thye lied; twice they said there was no record of a return (keep and make sure you have hard copies) I will never buy anything from them again.

pl mills Newport News, VA

If you have an iphone and apple watch, and are thinking of switching to T-Mobile, don't. Their customer service is poorly trained and/or technically ignorant. I called them a dozen times to get my phone/watch linked. Each time they said they could fix it and/or no problem! Each time was a fail. And when I finally gave up and switched to another company, it took 6 calls to get them to quit charging me. They are a frustrating company to deal with. Their customer service is fairly prompt and pleasant, but they don't know anything and can not solve problems.

Robert Martin

I was a sprint customer until the merger. Once we were forced into tmobile we lost service, our data is spotty at best. I am a truck driver and I always go over 50gb of data a month and they pretty much shut off your data even though it's unlimited and it's supposed to be slowed, I mean I can't even look up a GPS signal.

Steven Jackson Longs, SC

I have had the worst experience with T-Mobile customer service ordered a phone the phone almost 2 weeks ago no UPS never delivered phone now I have no phone they charged me for the phone they also put the insurance on my bill I have talked to numerous to numerous T-Mobile people nobody is willing to help I have to wait wait like what kind of service is this If you're thinking about going to T-Mobile don't count on their customer service because I have been a long time customer of T-Mobile bubble and this is the way they have treated meat oh By the way it was a $1500 phone that I bought after I got 5 lines with them With H phone costing over $800 And this is how they treat you rather than just sending me another phone they tell me I have to wait until their investigation is dinvestigation is done but the UPS people have already told them they lost it

onsite ats Shelbyville, KY

I have had sprint /t-mobile since 2005. The cell service has always been descent. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The service after is the worse. I tried to give a number on my account to a person who bought my business. Two different stores in two different cities wouldn't do it and advised me to transfer the number to a different provider. On a different note I have insurance on my phone, I dropped it and it resulted in a Crack in my screen. It was a 29 dollar deductible, which is understandable. But when I placed the call for repair I was informed that accidentally cracking a screen is a 99.00 deductible. How does a screen cracked except accidentally??

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

With the new merge of T Mobile & Sprint it’s been a little crazy. They are now offering 55+ customers a $29 per month rate for unlimited talk & text.

Olira Candles Long Beach, CA

I canceled my postpaid plan with T-mobile and moved to a prepaid plan. I was told by a T-mobile representative that my post-paid account was canceled and that I didn't have to worry about it anymore. However, not long after that, I realized that I was still paying for my post-paid account. Now I have charges from my post-paid and my pre paid account. I called T-mobile and asked why they kept charging me and they told me they will issue a refund so I waited. The refund never came through so I called today and they said they canceled the refund ?????????. I am only a college student struggling to keep up with my bills. I have spent hours talking with customer service and my issue is still not resolved. They don't seem willing to cooperate and my entire experience with this company had been exhausting and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Mayde7 Las Vegas, NV

I was with Sprint and now that they sold the company they suggested to migrate with T-Mobile and so I did it last December, the Customer Representative offered me the MAGENTA MAX plan for the same amount of money that I used to pay with Sprint but when my first bill came in January 2022 they charged me a different amount they didn't honor their word - Just can't understand WHY a customer has to pay when a company merge to another. Very disappointed about their Customer Service on BOTH companies, now I've been charged $100.00 more, so, I went to the store and and call several times and they're saying that they had a GLITCH on their system back in December 2021 a when they migrated my lines and that they CAN"T HONOR what they had offered me. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY

Claudia Vethencourt Fort Lauderdale, FL

On 01/23/2022 I made a call to T-Mobile Customer Service Department, with the intention of requesting information about their Wi-Fi internet service. The Representative was very kind and offered me a 1-month free trial for this service, she explained to me that they were going to send me a hot spot and that if I didn't like the service, I could return the device in the closest T-Mobile store. I got the device 2 days later and I started using it, unfortunately the WIFI service didn't meet my expectation, the internet connection was very unstable and didn't meet my needs. So, I decided that I was going to visit the closest T-Mobile store to return the hot spot. On Sunday 02/13/2022 when I reviewed my account I noticed that the charge for this service was already included in my invoice, o I called Customer Service to explain the situation and let them know that I didn't want the service and request the fix of the invoice, that call was a complete mess, more than 40 minutes on the phone, I talked with 4 different representatives and none of them was able to solve my situation, instead they out me on hold. I ended the call and decided to just go personally to the closest T-Mobile store and solve the problem in person. Today 02/15/2022 I visited the closest T-Mobile store and the representative there told me that they cannot receive the hot spot, made me call the Customer Service line again and they told me that to return the hot spot is a very difficult process because it has been already more than 14 days! This is unacceptable! I feel that they lied to me just to sell me a service, and I really don't like this, I've been a T-Mobile Customer for more than 7 year now and this is not the way to treat loyal customers! I'll keep insisting to be able to solve my issue, but I'm feeling very frustrated at this point!

Julia Enright Albuquerque, NM

TMobile - Where do I begin, at this point I would tell you to run. Run fast and far. I am a Customer of several years. T-Mobile sold me two phones under a "promotion" and turns out that particular model of Motorola phone will not work on their 5G network. So, I have two lines with non-working phones (one belongs to a child and the other a HEALTH CARE WORKER! just purchased in December 2021. To make matters worse both managers at local stores I visited (SAM in particular on Carlisle) have completely disregarded the issue and not even bothered to call back after multiple visits/calls. The District Manager is unavailable and all I can get is a mortified agent apologizing for the lack of any resolution over the last THREE WEEKS! AGAIN, NON-WORKING PHONES T-Mobile sold and will not replace! I am a single mom struggling to keep up and to have been forced to spend over 7 1/2 hours already dealing with this issue is unacceptable. NO RESOLUTION...NO CONCERN FROM MANAGEMENT.I feel stupid and taken advantage of for trusting this company to honor what they say they will do. DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING. ASK QUESTIONS, THEN ASK AGAIN TO SEE IF YOU GET THE SAME ANSWER...GOOD LUCK IF YOU EVER NEED ANY ASSISTANCE WITH A NON-STANDARD PHONE ISSUE! You are not a customer that is valued…

joshwa robbins Seattle, WA

This company sucks! I purchased a brand new phone after turning in my perfectly fine 11 Pro Max they told me they would give me $1000 for it as a trade-in and I got a new phone. They gave me $280 and the new phone does not work! It’s been over a month and the only thing they can do is tell me to go somewhere else or call someone else. I’ve been to the store a couple times called and left reviews And all I got as help was a promise that somebody else would call me back and never has! I can’t say enough about how horrible this company is and I hope you’re not the next person taken advantage of! Go for Verizon

C Reeves Houston, TX

We have had a terrible experience with T-Mobile recently. We had been with T-Mobile for 8 years and when we moved to a new city we couldn't get cellular service in our home. So, we had to switch providers. We called them to ask how much cancelling our service would cost and they quoted us $X; so we cancelled and paid that. Now 6 months later out of the blue, they are telling us that we owe an additional $169. They failed to mention this when we first called about cancelling or any of the 3 or 4 times we called them since to find out why they were still billing us for the monthly plan even after we cancelled. They have admitted that they failed to properly notify us at the beginning about the extra $169, but they won't do anything about this. We were initially misled; then later neglected and they will do nothing to make amends for their errors. We are in the middle of disputing this and they sent it to collections just days after sending us the first notice. It feels like we are being bullied by this large corporation which is hiding behind it's terrible customer service who did nothing to help us. Beware the accuracy of the information and support you will get from T-Mobile!

Jil Martin Columbus, OH

T-Mobile and Sprint!!!!! When T-Mobile took over Sprint , they could not get my phone(NOTE 20 PLUS ULTRA) to work on their new system. So, after a month of being without a phone and not getting it resolved, I decided to go with another carrier. I sent the phone back, and my bill was paid. Now, they want to send me collections for the remaining cost of the lease on the phone that they got back. They have proof that they got the phone back. They said I was still under the lease on it even though they could not provide service to it. I've been going through this with them for a year now. I have called and been on hold numerous times for over an hour, trying to talk to a supervisor, and no one will help. I have been promised that one will call me... to no avail! This is now going to affect my credit. I had been with Sprint for over 10 years... T-Mobile has the worst customer service and phone service, and the local stores can't help. Jeers T-Mobile.

Laura Shwallon Pittsburgh, PA

Zero stars if that were possible. Tried to transfer from my old Tracfone to T-mobile. It has been nothing but torture. Why do they even have online customer service. They keep sending me to the local store. The local store keeps telling me to talk to the people online. Finally gave up and cancelled and tried to return the phone. It took me multiple phone calls, two visits to the local store, and several hours, including about an hour and a half standing in the store trying to just return the damn phone. It has been weeks and even though they confirmed receiving my phone back, they have not processed the refund. So I'm back to calling online customer service to follow up and they are sending me back to the local store. I can't think of any other business I've interacted with online that is so torturous to deal with.

Lauryn Pelch West Jordan, UT

I like T-Mobile a lot I used to have a lot of problems with my phone not working but since I switched I haven't had any problems. I think that is also is a good price.

Andrew Nelson Spring Hill, FL

We had tmobile for the past 2 years and it has been horrible for this. We moved to an area with no reception and fought with customer support for weeks until they finally sent us a range extender. We paid the fees associated and it we had minimal service in a large city. After we moved due to the horrible customer service and constant unknown charges on our account I dropped them and moved to Verizon which costs me less and I have better coverage. Despite calling in to cancel my lines, they continued to bill me for another month, added on extra fees, and fined me for not returning the cell spot which I paid for! Not only that, before I even received my final bill from them I was sent to collections. My entire experience with this company has been a gigantic headache and I would never recommend them to anyone.

Marc Renz

I like the service but the switch promotion where they will pay off your phone up to $1000 is shady. I paid off two phones with my credit card totaling over $1900. They reimburse you with a virtual card and mine have been unable to transfer to my bank account. It has been over 30 days since they were approved and now they are resorting to cutting me a check and say that it will take up to another 20 business days excluding weekends and holidays for me to receive the check. I was with AT&T for 20 years and switched to T-Mobile hoping for a great experience but unfortunately that has not been the case. Best of luck if you decide to switch....

Eng. Osama Rashid Minneapolis, MN

They billed and charged me twice with two different amounts for final bill and would not correct it. in-addition the advertisement about the 5G Wireless internet is a hype, it didn't work as expected and they sold me a booster they don't have support for and gave me the run around when trying to work with them to fix the issue. will never come back to them and will always give bad reviews any chance I get throughout social media and my inner circle contacts as long as they are not willing to fix the issue, I am speaking from experience and have been with them for 14 years and yet they would not refund any amount or be willing to solve the issue.

Shanece Tanner Decatur, GA

T-MOBILE SUCKS!!!! SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. My phone had issues 3 months ago and it took me speaking to several T-Mobile reps and being directed to go to 3 different stores, who didn't have service departments or only operated by appointments only. After wasting an entire day, my husband googled a repair using ITUNES. Fast forward to today....my phone suddenly stopped working again and could not be fixed after taking it to both T-Mobile and Geek Squad and attempting to use ITUNES again. I've been on the phone back and forth with T-Mobile and Assurant now for over 5 hours. After speaking with several reps and supervisors from both entities, no one seems to know what they're doing. Assurant won't cover the claim because the phone is not damaged and considered mechanical failure AND also states that the phone is still under warranty. T-Mobile keeps telling me Assurant has to cover the claim. I've been transferred back and forth now so many times that it's beyond poor customer service but even BIZARRE at this point. While realizing that there is a language barrier when conversing with representatives, coupled with background noise, poor connections, and incompetence like no other, I'm literally in utter disgust and one of the representatives even had the gall to ask me to upgrade with them. HELL NO! As soon as I get this issue resolved, I'm taking my business and the two other phone lines that I pay for elsewhere.

Eli Hudspeth Pueblo, CO

T-Mobile has the worst customer service! I would give a 0 if I could. I have had an issue with our son's account that I have tried to resolve since he is out of the country at university. Nonetheless, he got a calling card to call the T-Mobile in the US, was on hold for 22 minutes and finally got a customer service representative who told him that I could address any issues since I am a signer on the account! Visits to different T-Mobile stores equal the same run-around; "visit the south side store since the manager who set up your account now works at that store." Calls to customer service result in my being told that a supervisor will call me back and no one ever does. THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS SERVICE PROVIDER, EVEN IF YOU CAN SAVE A FEW DOLLARS PER MONTH.