T-Mobile Logo

5.9

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I was with T-Mobile from when it was Powertel in 1999 and I really liked it. I had very little problem with lack of coverage, the value was good and I liked their products. The only issue that I did have was they had the wrong anniversary date for me and at times that made upgrading an issue or changing plans a problem because I wouldn't get the better rate initially. The people I dealt with in customer service were always helpful and took care of my problems right away. There were times that I asked for the manager and that seemed to help fix the issue faster. I still miss T-Mobile but my wife won't go back.

Archer

Switched to T-Mobile 3 years ago and saved myself not only some money, I also saved myself a lot of headaches!!! The CS has been great, very responsive and they get things done very quickly 98% of the time. Sometimes it takes a little longer due to the issue being dealt with. The connectivity has been great as well, they even gave me a booster set up when I was just outside the service area so I could get a signal and it worked out great!

Dennis K Spokane, WA

I have had T-Mobile service off and on throughout my life and don’t have any big complaints about anything. I think that they have some of the best deals on new cell phones and their monthly service plans are usually a better deal then Verizon or AT&T, the only thing that has been an issue for me at times is their lack of coverage in some remote and rural areas. When I had gone camping some of my friends were able to pick up service in certain spots and areas where I was not, which i wasn’t all that happy about as I had to take in some of the shit talking about my phone provider when ever I asked to use one of my friend’s phone to place a call. Considering I was paying less for service then they were and we had only gone camping to far secluded locations like that once or twice a year, it really made no difference to me except for a little bruised ego of mine for a few minutes :/

That Guy Yus The Bronx, NY

I moved to T-Mobile from Boost Wireless. For about 30 bucks more than what I was paying for 2GB a month, I got unlimited data and Netflix (my gf is part of my plan so they give you Netflix for 2 lines or more). They have a weekly thing where they give you free or cheap stuff for being a T Mobile customer through their T Mobile Tuesday app. Before COVID they used to give alot of free or cheap movie tickets but now it's mostly deals on food delivery, Redbox, and branded swag. The best are the 40% off deals from Reebok or Puma they offer every once in a while. My phone is 5G so luckily their network can do that as well. I'm pretty happy with them. Only thing is that I bought a Samsung Watch and I have to pay for an extra line in order to use it. It seems kinda stupid.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Ive been a T-Mobile customer for almost 20 years. They have great customer service. Every time I’ve ever had an issue, their customer reps have been very quick and very helpful. I hate having to go thru the automated operator to get to a live person, but other than that I love their customer service. T-Mobile is also cheaper than other carriers which is why I have stayed with them for so long. I wish they had a better upgrade program though. Ive been wanting to get rid of my iPhone 6 for a while now but dont want to pay full price for a new phone. Their upgrade program in the past was awesome, but the upgrade program now is just meh.

KEVIN BROWN Gorham, ME

Excellent all around service for the last 10 years. I would like a more intuitive website and a call in service that has a more intelligent automated responce that remembers your voice and preferences..maybe Male or Female choice .. ( paying bills for instance on your second call it would recall you prefer a female automatic voice responce and what you normally call about )..if possible it could track your location for instance and say " hope you have a nice day or night or say something positive about your make of phone or even comment on the weather. Their Customer Service both hard location and via phone have been great..I recently called about reducing my bill and they made it happen..very pleased.7

Brian GPWarrior

Thank you for making me feel like we have always been family. John Legere the CEO of T-Mobile has inspired me more than he knows. At a very dark time in my life just recently John's videos and tweets helped bring me back to life you could say. I'm playing guitar more than ever now after stopping for many years due to some challenges during my military service and after I got out. John retweeted a guitar video I sent him live on Twitter using #tweetjohn that boosted my spirits and I've learned to strengthen my faith and this might sound weird but all I want to do is help anyone I can. There is good in everyone and sometimes when people are doing bad all it takes is one person to reach out, hey or how are you? Even smiling at someone could change someone's day or life. You never know. T-Mobile is dedicated not because they feel obligated but because they care in truly addressing your needs and concerns and doing everything it takes to not only fix the problem, but also makes sure you are satisfied with everything before finishing the Call! #TeamMagenta

Tony Pena Whittier, CA

I was with Verizon for 18 years and switched to T-Mobile last year. So far I am super happy with them. They offer great customer service, they are much more reasonably priced and in my situation much faster data speeds that Verizon. I know that your mileage may differ but in my case where it matters most (home, office, etc) the service is better and faster than Verizon which is considerably more expensive, requires a 2 year commitment and and does not offer an unlimited plan for under $100. When I would call Verizon for support I often got attitude but T-Mobile is really good. I know that their coverage isn't as good as Verizon or ATT but for me it is good enough and they are growing their network footprint faster than anyone else. Plus as a whole, they are much more consumer friendly than the other providers. T-Mobile has been the single most influential company to get the bigger guys to at least consider to consumer and not flat out take them for everything they have. I will be a loyal T-Mobile fan as long as they continue to be consumer friendly, I refuse to give my money to the other guys when they make statements like Verizon recently made that they do not care what their clients say they will not give them unlimited plans. I will not support companies like that.

Jeff Bray Patchogue, NY

I don't understand Melinda Elizaldi's review. I simply forgot to pay my T-Mobile bill a couple of months ago. The following month I logged into my account, online, to pay my bill and saw a past due amount along with my current bill with a BIG total amount due. They gave me a option of paying the past due amount in full or in payments. All I had to do was click on which ever option I wanted. I paid it in full, but I remember thinking that it was nice that I had the option if I needed it to pay my past due amount in a payment plan. Maybe Melinda isn't a post paid customer, or maybe Melinda didn't know that payment plans were a option.

Stan from Kazakhstan Kent, WA

I've been customer for over 8 years. Never asked to replace my phone. And now first time I have problem with the phone and they not helping me out. YES I have this fake protection which they selling you. JUMP . So I decided to jump to another carrier

BoerboelsHappilyEvaAfter Wilmington, NC

If I could give negative stars I would. Had me on the phone for over 2 hours with 3 different people- called back twice after 2 hung up while they put me on hold. Called back and the same thing. Worst customer service. Unacceptable!

Brandon Baker Las Vegas, NV

If you happen to get their POOR home internet be sure to make sure your bill is paid in full.. They WILL NOT send you a final bill in the mail or via your registered email. However, they WILL send you to collections for failure to pay for a bill you didn't know you had with them...

Dung giap Westminster, CA

Well I have been a customer with T-mobile for a while now over 5 years maybe more. I have tried different phone company before and which I don’t like it but what I like about T-Mobile The representative they very kindest. They’re Giving the best service to a the customer they making sure the customer satisfied and happy foreign service. maybe different peoples that like different company. But I cannot speak for no other people only for myself that I did get the best Service From the representative ,and the best of it I have no complaints throughout this year negative thank you to T-mobile.

C Griff Troy, MI

Tmobile is a joke. They had to give me a credit twice for their towers being completely down, so they raised my bill that month for "government and taxes fees." I didn't end up getting any credits bc of the random bill hike. We got a home internet device from them, returned it, they said they never got it. We have called them 7 times and showed them the ups tracking shows we sent it back, they have opened multiple investigation reports and have never figured it out. They think owe them $200 for a device, but the truth is they owe me $75.

Tim Fisher Strongsville, OH

I have spent over 4 hours trying to get my number ported over and complete the reimbursement rebate. It has been one of the worst display of customer service I have ever encountered. I am now on hold waiting for a manager to pick up the phone. If you are considering going with T-Mobile-DON'T. Don't believe the hype they are spewing about their service...it sucks. I am now on my 5th customer service person and have yet to come across one that can help. I am going back to Verizon!!!

Krishna Shrestha Killeen, TX

BLUF: don’t choose T-mobile. It’s a hassle not help for service you would like to have. There’s far better companies than it. Worst customer service. Privacy protection = zero. My phone number was Outported without any notice and authorization. I spent a weeks talking to t mobile customer services staffs(not helpful) wasting my time and energy. They got my number back but not completely. Now I am dealing with different number for text messages. Network connection okay

SgtGMT New York, NY

Sprint customer that is now with T-Mobile. Since T-Mobile took over our reception is horrible. Went to port over to T-Mobile but there are zero promotions for Sprint customers. It’s as if they don’t want Sprint customers. T-Mobile customers have many offers. I for one will not accept this so I am switching to Verizon. I recommend all Sprint customers do the same. Maybe when enough of us leave they will wake up.

Susan Hoover Lancaster, PA

My husband called to get new service for seniors with T-Mobile, I wanted to go to the store to order service but no he's very impatient so we ordered over the phone and and got screwed! Lady sent us to Wi-Fi's we didn't want at a hundred bucks a month and we went to send it back and they won't give us a PIN number or whatever they need so we're having a horrible time we spent hours and hours trying to get this resolved we are retired and cannot afford this! I'm about ready to call lawyer

D Webster Washington, DC

I've been a customer of T mobile for a long time. Overall great customer service experience. Coverage is great and affordable

Joan Kinsey Lincoln, NE

Having to switch from Sprint, after being with that company for over 2 decades, T-Mobile has been nothing but a nightmare. I have businesses trying to contact me saying my phone is not working. I was dropped 4 times during a 30 minute attempted call with my daughter in Connecticut, who is also on T-Mobile. I constantly get an "emergency only access" message, having to restart my phone for service. Constant drop calls. I went to the local office here in Nebraska and they switched out my SIM card with no improvement. On our neighborhood chat, there are numerous complaints about the exact issues I am talking about. We have a "family plan" w 5 phones, 4 out of the state of Nebraska, so changing service providers will be expensive and a real issue for us. Calls into their customer service are nothing but a sales pitch, I didn't really feel like a valued customer. It feels like they are reading from a script trying to show "concern". I cannot express how disappointed I am with T-Mobile's service. I also am not impressed with the "Amazing!" box at the bottom of this review. Clearly it was put there by T-Mobile. Please get your act together!!!

Jason R Lacey, WA

Upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro ON US up to $1000 on eligible trade in. ON US. In the United States, ON US means free. Drinks are ON US means we pay. The ad implies that current customers, such as myself, can upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro FOR FREE, because it is on T-mobile. (FREE to me) This is deceptive, in other words, FALSE ADVERTISING. Having an iPhone 8 to trade in gets me $85 (in monthly bill credits over 30 months). That is no where near $1000 and in no way is this upgrade going to be FREE to me. I currently have 4 phones, 2 Smart watches and an iPad on the account and have been with T-mobile for many years. Imagine my disappointment. :( Now, this evening, I see a tv ad for NEW customers, no trade-in required, simply port your number from your current carrier over to T-Mobile and get the iPhone 12 ON US. This tells me that NEW customers can get the iPhone 12 for FREE. What can I do to upgrade to the iPhone 12 as a current customer??? I would have to pay for the phone. Even at half price, which the representative on the phone implied was a legit offer, this is not FREE and not fair to long-term T-Mobile customers. I have canceled the pre-order for the iPhone 13 Pro. I am more than dissatisfied with T-mobile. And THAT is ON THEM!

BILL KILLMAN Dearborn Heights, MI

I was a Sprint customer since 1998 and with the "merger" I had no choice but to go with T-mobile. I thought I'll give them a shot since AT&T is the absolute worst phone service anywhere, and Verizon wants first born and a mortgage for service. I have 5 lines my mother is on my account she lives 1 mile from a major freeway and we couldn't get a signal to save ourselves. Thank God for wireless calling. I've had more dropped calls since the take over in the 20 years with Sprint. I don't know what I'm gonna do take out a mortgage or go to worse...

TT Detroit, MI

Absolutely the WORST customer service experience I have EVER had in my entire life with ANY company by far! Started as a T-Mobile customer in February 2021 thinking the merger with Sprint would provide better coverage and customer service. In April, I was “sold” the benefits of the wireless Internet service for $60/month which was set up on automatic payment tied to my credit card…for some reason, the store created a new account for this service rather than add it to my existing account (extra commission?). I tried to get it to work in my home but it could not maintain a signal. I returned it to the same corporate store in which I purchased it from in early May 2021. At the time that I returned the unit I had a $140.00 credit balance on the account. I was told that the credit would be applied to my wireless account. This never occurred…and despite the return, I am getting monthly bills to this day and being charged $60/mo. I called T-Mobile customer service back in May and was told I need the account PIN before they could speak with me…I told them that I never had a PIN. They told me to return to the store (40 miles away…each direction) and show them my ID and they could reset it in the store. I traveled to the store, I was told that was not anything they could do…I called customer care while in the store and the store manager informed the advocate that was not something they could perform. They went back and forth for an hour with no result. Customer care saw the return, but wanted ME to verify where the product went AFTER I returned it to the store. I traveled back to the store and put the manager on the phone again…with no solution. This has gone on like this now for four months…and T-Mobile STILL is charging me $60/mo and NOW IT IS HITTING MY CREDIT CARD…which now I need to report fraud as T-Mobile refuses to stop charging me, refuses to discuss my account with me, refuses to refund my money and credit! This has been a complete nightmare that I have driven over 1,000 miles and wasted 20+ hours trying to resolve…and not getting anywhere! Being an Attorney, my next path appears to be litigation…maybe that will get someone’s attention!!!

RonP Lake Isabella, CA

Make sure they give you what they promise. T-Mobile advertised an unlimited-data plan with a one-month free trial of their service. . I signed up, requesting SIM cards for my iPhone and two base-station phones (wired phone using the cellular network). I asked if I could use the iPhone WiFi Hotspot feature with my computer and they said I could. They sent me three SIM cards, one with talk and data for the iPhone and two data-only SIM cards for my talk-only base-station phones. Naturally the data-only SIM chards were USELESS for my talk-only phones. I called their support center (over an hour wait to get through) ,they told me they would fix it. The next day the cards had not been switched so I called again, only to be told me that I would have to wait until the end of the billing month to get the SIM cards switched (after the end of the "free-trial"). They sent me a survey form about the call -- and I let them know I was not happy. A supervisor called me and had the SIM cards switched to talk-only in a few minutes. Note that each of my calls to their support center started with a wait time of from 30 top 75 minutes. Eventually everything worked ok for a few days, then the data on the iPhone slowed to a useless crawl (even the Google home page timed out). Another hour-long wait time to contact their support center -- only to be told that the "unlimited" data plan does not include the WiFi Hotspot Why didn't they tell me that during the initial sign-up when I first asked about it? Was that omission intentional? I cancelled the service four days before the end of the "free trial" month. A week later they charged my credit card $71 for this "free trial". I called the support center again ("only" a 30 minutes wait this time) and they said they would look into it. After two months, there has been no response from T-Mobile and no refund. I missed the deadline to contest the charge with my credit card company. I have gone back to my previous honest, well-organized, and friendly service provider, Consumer Cellular.

Pat West Covina, CA

Negative stars if I could. I was with Sprint before and had less problems, now that they took over, cell service at my home dropped like a Rock. No service, can't call out, no text consistently at my own home in a big city. Take it I don't live far far away with no cell towers. They keep this up and there business will be shuttered not now but down the road if all customers experience these things constantly. I am seriously thinking about switching after being with Sprint for 15 years. It almost sounds like they want us existing customers to leave, well keep this up and millions will. BAD CELL SERVICE AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING TOSSED AROUND.

Frank Ragsdale Houston, TX

My experience with T-Mobile reminds me of the cell phone service in the 1990s... shoddy at best. The ONLY redeeming feature of T-Mobile is their relatively low monthly service charge. However, I remember my mother's advice... "You get what you pay for." When living in Fort Worth, once you go 15 miles to the north or west, you have NO phone service! You are only saved going to the East and that is only because Dallas is to the East. Once you pass Dallas, T-Mobile is back to service IF you are IN a city or town but extremely spotty signal if you aren't. From their ads, you expect this to be different but you must learn to expect the unexpected! An example would be driving in the car with the family. Often, the front or the back seat will have signal but the opposite location will not have a signal. Today, while driving from Lufkin to Beaumont, my wife, in the front passenger seat had signal but I, the driver, had no signal. We had to run the GPS off of her phone. For this reason, when we took a trip from Fort Worth to Utah, I bought paper maps because most of the way, nobody in the car had a signal. My daughter has Verizon and when sitting next to each other on the couch... she has 3-4 bars and I have only 1! Phone customer service is almost as bad... it's just the "luck of the draw". I'm living in the country, now, and if the winds are right I get 2 bars signal, max! I called and was told to go to a T-Mobile store and get a "signal booster". I drove the 50 miles to the NEAREST T-Mobile store only to be told that I had been given the wrong information... I can only get one by calling the same people who told me to go to the store. I asked the rep, who answered AFTER A 25 MINUTE HOLD TIME, for a "signal booster". After an interrogation to "confirm" who I am... she asked, "Why do you want a signal booster?" I thought it was a trick question! Why do people normally sit 25 minutes waiting... and another 5 or so minutes answering all sorts of questions for a signal booster??? I said, "To boost the horrible signal?" She said she'd write down that response, as though it was not the usual reason for a signal booster. At the end, she said, "I don't want to give you any false expectations but you might get the signal booster in 2-3 weeks" I started laughing... "You mean it could take longer?!?" She answered, "Well, we only get them when the company manufacturers them." Now, please tell me where "verified" customers give T-Mobile a supposed 3.5 rating??? Did the employees call or write in?? The T-Mobile mantra over the years I've had their service and have complained about it is: "We're working on it. Just us some time." It HAS to be written for every phone rep to see because I have endlessly heard that excuse! Once, they had someone who "claimed" to be a T-Mobile engineer call and speak to me and even HE gave that line go me.

james radford Charlotte, NC

The phone service is great! But the fact that they stay busy and don't let employees have a break very often is concerning. I work in retail myself and find it hard to enjoy a meal on break. I can only imagine working all day and not getting to eat.

Hosnieh Mahmoodi Aurora, ON

Customer service representatives are not knowledgeable. your call will disconnect after they put you on hold. If you call back you need to repeat your problem again. If somethings goes wrong with your line, Just give up and switch company. That is what we did. here is our story: Since we were going to stay in Canada for the couple of months, we changed our plan to unlimited data and talk and text to Canada and Mexico, My husband and I phone worked but the 2 other lines for my kids didn't work as soon as we crossed the border. First few days of our stay we were talking to customer service for at least 20 hours and no results. We had to switch our plan to use Bell Canada. Since me and my husband had to keep our line for work, we kept our line for longer. However, when I called to cancel our lines and get refund for the 2 lines we didn't use, we fell in the same trap.... talking to unknowledgeable rep, connecting to supervisor and disconnecting the line. I don't want my refund anymore. just don't want to waste my time with this company.

Michael D'Alfonso Santa Fe, NM

I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico and the service here is inferior at best. Their customer service was great at first and very diligent about getting my service to work better and kept recommending different phones to try over the course of 6 months. When it was finally obvious that it was not the phone(after trying 4 different phones) but the carrier, I left and they were great about it until 2 months later I started getting bills that made no sense. They charged me for 2 of the phones and never told me and also charged me for the booster they sent me even though when I asked them if there was anything else I needed to do to terminate, they said no. Hence, 2 months later, I received a two invoices totaling $900.00. I did not receive any guidance from them, even when I asked. It felt like I was dealing with a Used Car sales company rather than a reputable Cell phone carrier. Be careful what they promise vs. what they deliver.

RossA Columbus, OH

Local store people are great--company is terrible. We traded in my wife's iPhone8Plus that had always had a Zagg screen protector on--LCD was in mint condition, no lost pixel, working perfectly, no touch issues at all. Local assistant manager, Roh (who gave us fantastic, above and beyond service), said it was in mint shape. When we shipped the phones in for exchange for the promotional $830 back--at first it said it was all good. The only reason we traded in and switched is because we anticipated that our 4 iPhone 8's would drop in trade-in value significantly when the iPhone 13 comes out in the fall since the 8's were the lowest model that got the highest value trade in amount. So it was financially better, supposedly, for us to trade now even though all the phones were working great. Then the receiving depot for trade-in phones said there was a problem with the LCD and we weren't going to get the money. But they don't have any proof of the display being bad just a generic statement in a database, no pictures of a problem, no nothing, no proof. T-Mobile verified to me that the package got there in good shape. We shipped the phone in the bubble wrap provided by T-Mobile with extra cushioning inside the box and we left the screen protector on and the case still on just to be sure it was not going to be damaged in shipping (which it wasn't, and which T-Mobile agreed that it wasn't damaged in shipping). Then after objecting to the removal of the promotion with no proof and an assistant manager of our local store who said it was in great shape, they said that the promotion would be reactivated. Then a week later they said it wouldn't. And then they said, after re-objecting that they could get the promotion applied again. And then a couple weeks later finally they said it wouldn't and they couldn't and there was nothing else to appeal. I insisted on talking to the phone bank customer service manager who simply said, I'm not going to dispute your story of the LCD or what the assistant manager of the local store said or even that the LCD was in good shape, but, he said, there is nothing we can do about it. Then he tried to give me the line others had--"it must have been something you couldn't see on the screen that was bad." I've been working with computers for 35 years. I've never seen an internal issue with a screen that didn't cause a problem you could see. Really! The whole process took long enough that we were past the buyers remorse time period and besides, we can't get our old trade-in phones back anyway to trade in with some other provider, so we screwed and stuck being in a two year contract. We had already switched my mother-in-law to a T-Mobile hotspot and have consistently experienced in accurate billing and terrible wait times and terrible support when we call in for support for us and for her. For example, the limit on the hotspot we got her is 100GB a month. They said the first month she went over, so they slowed her down to 3G speed for the last 4 days of the cycle. But when we got the bill, the bill said she only used 93GB the whole month--so why did they slow here down when she didn't actually go over the limit? We've had that same problem 3 months in a row with her. I've had to wait hours on hold to get through--40 to 60 plus minute hold times each time I called in for billing or tech support for us or for my mother-in-law. We were going to switch my mother-in-law's phone service to T-Mobile, but we won't now and we can hardly wait for two years to be up so we can leave them and never come back. We've been with ATT on and off for 16 years and Verizon for about 6 years in the last 22 years. We'll stick with the companies who stand behind their promises and actually provide customer service. Too bad, Roh and the local team at the store I went to would get a 5 star rating from me. But if I could give the company a zero, I would. Their coverage, even where they say they have strong coverage and fast speeds is hit or miss. We live in an area of "strong 5G signal" an no gaps in service on their maps. But we've had more dropped calls with T-Mobile in the first 6 weeks than we've had in 10 years with ATT and Verizon. So don't believe their coverage maps either.

Karl Mickelson Colorado Springs, CO

T-mobile speeds are pretty good, when you can get any connection at all. Live in a well covered 5G area, and get 3 or 4 bars on a new iPhone, but can only get data about 50% of the time, or less. Phone calls go through, but DO NOT rely on any data service from T-mobile, even with a strong signal. They used to be quite good, but for last 6 months it's been abysmal. And I'm not a heavy mobile data user; generally less than 1GB/month, mostly well under. Ironically, I get the best data throughput when I'm in more rural areas, in this medium sized city, forget using your smart phone for anything other than a phone. You won't get your Uber ride, you won't find the best directions to your destination (unless you load it before leaving the house using your wi-fi), you won't find the nearest coffee shop, you can't even ope a lot of apps that require a data connection to even open, no weather forecast away from home, etc. They are cheap, but also in the sense that they do not provide good value for the money, low quality, etc. They are cheap because really mostly what you are getting is a phone service, so unless you still use a flip-phone, you are not getting a good deal.

JC Whelchel Wesley Chapel, FL

I was a customer for several years and signed up with T-Mobile at the Outlet Mall Store in Wesley Chapel FL. When we called the store to check on new phones, the man we spoke to gave us a trade-in price that was acceptable. When we came to the store, he suddenly noticed that he had read the info incorrectly and reduced the trade value by half. We then cancelled our account with T-Mobile and they billed us for an extra month after we had service with another carrier. On calling T-Mobile I was told their phone customer service could not access our account because it was closed and that I would have to go on-line. When I went on-line I could not access the account because it was closed. I finally paid the extra month after they sent the bill to the credit bureau. The company is a bunch of rip-off artist.

Dhiraj Srivastava Iowa City, IA

I exited out of T-mobile on 30th June and by some misunderstanding, I could not pay the bill. They sent me a letter on 6th July which I received on 12th July. I wanted to talk to the T-mobile people regarding the bill so didn't paid the bill immediately. I got a call from collection agency on 14th of july regarding debt collection. I went to store on 15th and they resolve my misunderstanding. I paid the bill on 16th of July. on 24th of July, I am getting the letter from convergent outsourcing regarding "Debt collection". I haven't seen a business so impatient. I will never deal with T-mobile in future.

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Cheap and decent customer service if something happens to your phone. You can also use an old phone if push comes to shove. They also have decent service/coverage all over...never had an issue with connection or my hotspot.

David Cape Coral, FL

I like T-Mobile, they service the account well, I do not have many problems with it and they respond to my needs quickly. The in-store service a a tad weak but not bad enough to make me move on to another company. I think for the money they offer a great product.

Tracy Howard Gilbert, AZ

I have had a few cell carriers through the years and T-Mobile has been the best so far. Great pricing and great customer service. I also appreciate the T-Mobile Tuesday promotions!

SebMassun Los Angeles, CA

For the most part its great. Love the family plan @ $40 a pop, free international texting and also 1 hour free on GoGo equipped flights. Their 5G doesn't seem too much of a step up from LTE and internet seems slow at times and at other times just doesnt have any signal - but a quick flip of the on/off airplane mode usually helps.

Susan G Seattle, WA

I have been with Sprint for 18 years. T-Mobile did it take over. I was hoping it was going to be better than the service with Sprint. It has been worse. The calling area is VERY sketchy. My phone drops calls more than any of my professional colleagues that I’m traveling with. Every time I’m with professionals, ask them who their carrier is So I can switch as soon as I am out of my contract. 18 years. When I call in for help all I get are foreign workers who we read from cue cards. The last one, it was difficult to hear because there were so many roosters crowing in the background. He said he was in the Philippines. The next time I called, I reach somebody in the Caribbean. I have not spoken to anyone on the mainland of America in years. Now it is understandable because no one in America wants to go to work, everyone wants to stay at home on their couch and collect unemployment. But these things happened before the pandemic.

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I had my whole family on T-Mobile and it was a great cell phone plan. We had a little trouble with a phone trade in and had to take a lower amount on trade as originally promised, but I think that was a naive salesperson not the company. We are not o. Their service right now but I will consider T-mobile again in the future as we look to change our service.

Joshua Solano

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Just hope you never have to speak to their team. Awful experience. Multiple hours to solve simple records requests.

Carlie Sami Pensacola, FL

I have stayed with T-Mobile for over 8 years, I've always had consistent great service. I was pleased when they came out with the 55+ program, I immediately enrolled and am saving even more money. There is no need for me to change providers because I already have what I need.

Anthony Bishop Charlotte, NC

I have been a T-Mobile customer for about 10 years and have been satisfied. However, quality of service is very dependent on the particular office I have utilized. Cell phone coverage is dependable and vast. The cost of my senior plan is excellent. I recently subscribed to their internet service. It is reasonably priced and reliable.

Donna G Schultz Grove, OK

I went in to T Mobile last time my iphone broke, just to check them out. They had a special for Seniors so I was going to sign up. The salesman offered me a demo phone to try in my rural area to make sure I liked it. That's when I found out that only Verizon works in our area. The salespeople were GREAT, Honest and really went out of their way.

Bill Newman St. Marys, GA

Before T Mobile merged with Sprint the cell service was very sketchy. It has improved dramatically over the past few years. T-Mobile's prices are far better than the Verizon price I used to pay. The senior plan is $55 per month for 2 phones, unlimited plan. Amazing!

HonestOpinion Mesa, AZ

Value for what you pay is unbeatable. No other company can even come close to offering what T-mobile offers for the rate they offer. Only downside is that T-mobiles reach is not as extensive as other companies as we've been places where our friends with other carriers have service and we don't. So check the obscure places for their coverage chart before signing up. Otherwise it does ok.

Cbblighthouse Atlanta, GA

Great service. Good selection of devices and services. From first bill if you have a question call or drop by a store. They will explain the bill to you. This is also a good way to catch any errors they may be charging you. They are nice to work with.

Mike Cape Coral, FL

I have been a T-mobile customer now for 4 years, and have been super pleased with their service, calls very rarely drop and no other provider can beat the rate that I am getting for two phone, unlimited everything. Even tethering has been super fast when I have need to use it.

Terse Detroit, MI

I love the new services better now I did not like the old routine of T-Mobile the prices then were just outrageous. Today prices are more convention and more down to earth for customers now. They offer more quality of life products the newest IPhones and lower prices .

G Kerth Portland, OR

I recently became a T-Mobile customer and it has been a bit rocky. I was promised a straight across exchange for my IPhone if I switched from AT&T. At first I was sceptical and spent a great deal of time, texts, and calls with the rep to absolutely confirm this was the case. Since then, I have had to call multiple times and tell the new agent the same story. A bit frustrated. They have all been very respectful, understanding, and eager to help so I will provide kudos for the customer service. Lastly, the connections are not always the best and at times the delay is so annoying, I almost don't bother calling. I just hope this gets fixed soon!

KC Gilbert, AZ

COVID-19 closed our favorite store and we reluctantly went to another who in the past had very bad customer service. To our surprise a new crew was in town. And now the store located at 1385 E Warner Road, Gilbert AZ is on the goto list. Thank you David you were a surprise for this store, hope you and the crew continue on the upward trend for best customer service.