T-Mobile Logo

5.4

Ronald Walls Portland, OR

Very helpful and courteous to their customers you talk to real people not a recorder

Sarah Rosencrans Portland, OR

About T-Mobile as myself up definitely now and I love them great prices no hidden fees and service

WT Vienna, VA

I hate that T-Mobile has taken over Sprint. The customer services sucks! The promotions suck. The fine print (that nonexistent) sucks. The associates in the stores KNOW NOTHING!

Ahmed Brooklyn, NY

Cons: lose services and random places and times but generally good No HD streaming when I had service Pros: pricing!

John Smolenski Tampa, FL

I have been a customer for years. Good reception, low rates, and great customer service! Thank you

Leyla Edinc Winter Garden, FL

I’ve been using this company for my business more than ten years. Customer service is very good.

Pirategirl1128 Shelbyville, KY

Good value for your money but customer service is not great. Have had issues with my bill every month and have to argue to get it fixed everytime

chad c Boise, ID

coverage is ok cost is fair support was helpful when i need Qs answered willing to work with you i hard times

Mike Ashurst, Sr Prattville, AL

The price is right but the service is choppy across the Southeast anyway. Used T-Mobile for years and then switched to Verizon.

Katie W-V Phoenix, AZ

They have good customer service but their technical support is spotty. They have a bunch of network issues, especially with iPhones.

Cruz Jimenez San Antonio, TX

I switched to T mobile because their program was supposed to be cheaper with the same service as Verizon. Big Mistake! The phone wouldn't switch like I was "guaranteed". Went back to Verizon within 3 days.

Pete Brown Mesa, AZ

Sales and customer service were very disappointing experiences to say the least. I’ll spare you the details but say that I haven’t had such a run around in over 20 years of being a mobile phone customer.

Jolene Blackie Albuquerque, NM

Nice and great ads by consumers. Best activity since i started. T mobile is great services

Franco Dagoy Henderson, NV

Excellent services. Reliable signal, very good customer support. Very good coverage.

Melissa Hernandez ,

Customer service is great! Monthly pricing is affordable and overall cell service is good

Chie Ogawa ,

Since t-moble merged w sprint. This has been the worse experience ever!!!!!!!! U can never get through to a live person or u sit on hold for ever. Even going into the store they are rude!!!!

Victoria Fort Lauderdale, FL

Love my cell phone company been a great service and the customer service is Fabulous rated 100 plus

Michele Marano Las Vegas, NV

Great service. Great pricing. Customer service is wonderful. I paid 3 tines more at art.

Donna Lyons Tampa, FL

I love my T-Mobile phone professional good great speed on the internet overall a good quality

William Elliott Keller, TX

This was four years ago. I signed up for service for five cell phones. The coverage was almost non-existent, so bad that I had to obtain service with another carrier. Bad experience.

Ruby ,

I have had the worst experience with T-Mobile , I never get good connection anywhere so when I have an emergency I can never count on T-Mobile and their billing cycles are so confusing.

Marilyn ,

TMobile/Sprint, service is good. They offer a 55+ plan which is reasonable. However, bee phone cost are high.

Richard Salazar Albuquerque, NM

So far so good! Have no complaints at this time. Although all carriers are to expensive.

Kate Dallas, TX

Plenty of hidden charges. I left them to go to Sprint and loved my experience with Sprint. Unfortunately, T-Mobile bought Sprint and I receive a message that my bill might change. Not a fan of T-Mobile

Keshondra Shipp Leesburg, GA

They have great phone contracts, but it’s their overall service that puts them lower on the scale with other cell phone providers.

Trina watson San Antonio, TX

Since they’ve merged with Sprint, the company provides awesome deals and services

Mendy ,

T-mobile is my best choice I have made. Low monthly payment with a iPhone 11 no credit check.

Stephanie ,

I’ve had T-Mobile in the past and was not too excited about their service I lost a lot of calls not sure if it’s still that way now.

Kristiana Hamilton College Station, TX

Just purchased Sprint whom I have been with for over 20years. A wonderful transition experience !

Art Houston, TX

Good service and the price is reasonable. Walk in easy to get phone fixed or adjusted with great customer service.

Teresa Lugo ,

I've been a loyal customer over 10 years! Great customer service always. Highly recommended.

M L ,

I have had them for years. great coverage and service. however recently their customer services is deficient

ANDREW MCTIGUE Irvine, CA

Free Netflix with your subscription to T-Mobile. NOT I called to have Netflix added and I was told, Oh no there is an additional charge for that.

MONICA CRUZ Albuquerque, NM

They have taken care of my family and I for over 10 years. My family plan is consistent.

Mary Berglund Clearwater, FL

I have overall had a great experience except for some paper work glitches which hopefully will be worked out.

Yvenante Damis ,

Good company customer service is great. Very professional no problem. Love them h

Tyrone mcbryde Lakewood, OH

Since they merged with sprint the have very good with promotion customer service

Bruce Shapiro ,

Have not had any negative issues once I began using T-mobile. No problems. No dropped calls.

Kristen Denver, CO

Have been a customer with T-mobile for 7 years no complaints. Great service and pricing

Tracey Pitre Hazelwood, MO

I have been with T-Mobile for years and I really love them whenever I have a problem they fix it.

Peter Chvala Kennesaw, GA

All the reps that I have had encounters with were most helpful and knowledgeable.

Mugatrao Indalkar Columbus, IN

Excellent service and product quality. I enjoyed using this company service and recommended !

Ivars Loce Whiting, NJ

T-Mobil could do better, their signals are not that strong. Bell Telephone was the best, the current carbon copies just don't make the grade!

Kevin Malone Washington, DC

Best service I could ask for. I have used other networks as well but this one takes the trophy.

Sks1969 Carlisle, PA

Horrible service! They literally had to end our contract early for us because we had no service in our area and they had no plans to put up any new towers anytime soon.

sylvia rendon San Antonio, TX

Good cell phone service , few dropped calls. Fees are reasonable Plus get Netflix free !

Danny N. Cage Natchitoches, LA

Always there to help with whatever problems I might have, and always strive to satisfy my needs.

Jan Clemence Surprise, AZ

We have been with T-Mobile for over 10 years and will stay for the great service..

Emily Beaverton, OR

Phones were low quality unless you dropped a grand or more on the. Monthly cost was not awful but really high sign up prices if your credit is not top par. Service was awful.

Alma Durand ,

They are good service I gave a telephone and it works great even in the mountains.