T-Mobile Logo

7.6

Lenora Francis Brookline, MA

T-mobile is second to Verizon as to having a great service, but they have dropped calls. I have been on calls with friends and their phone drops a call going under a bridge. I wait to get a call back and there are always that explanation.

Dena Lenexa, KS

I love the 55+ plus plans, no hidden fees simple every month. In rural areas coverage can be spotty but in city areas very clear. I also like getting Netflix as part of the $70 a month for two lines.

Anita Brooks Denver, CO

We switched from AT&T to T-Mobile when they merged with Sprint and they paid off my phone. It was very easy at their store. They have very knowledgeable staff. They transferred all my contacts and everything. The most important thing of all is my monthly phone bill went down a lot for the same service I was getting before.

Canutillo High El Paso, TX

I like the fact that I can walk into any T-mobile store, and not feel like I'm in a used car dealership. Seems employees are well trained and cordial. I also like that they provide military discounts, and free texting/internet on AA flights.

Judy Tepe Mason, OH

We signed up for T-Mobile cell phone service through the kiosk at Costco Waterstone. They were very busy, but also very knowledgable and helpful. We love our new cell phone service! Special thanks to Brittany and, especially, Theron, who helped us very much!! We are seniors and not very tech savvy, and they had great patience with us. They were very helpful! We love T-Mobile and we love Costco!!

Tracy Deleon Lake Wales, FL

I bought a phone about 3 months ago, and hated it. Happen to stop by T-Mobile while out shopping,to see if they could help me get a new phone and a cheaper phone plan. Noah, the sales guy was super patient and answered all my questions and concerns. I am loving the new phone already! Superfast and crisp colors. The sales manager Corey was awesome too, offered to credit my account after I complained about some of the prices. Thanks guys!!! Amazing customer service!!!

Jean Massey La Grange, TX

I have been with Metro PCS/ T-MOBILE for years and have always had the best coverage, rates and service. I have friends and family that are with other cell companies and all I hear is complaints about how bad and slow the service is. I never worry about overages of any kind because when T-Mobile says unlimited it means unlimited! Not unlimited until you use so many gigs and then you slow down to a snail with a limp speed.

Joe Clarksville, TN

It has been the worst service i’ve ever had. That’s about all I have to say. Don’t be fooled by their false advertisement. 5G doesn’t work most of the time and we have no service at our home. We’re switching back to our previous service.

Stan from Kazakhstan Kent, WA

I've been customer for over 8 years. Never asked to replace my phone. And now first time I have problem with the phone and they not helping me out. YES I have this fake protection which they selling you. JUMP . So I decided to jump to another carrier

Brian St. Petersburg, FL

Terrible customer service for the business side. The people migrating people over from Sprint have absolutely no Idea how to do there jobs. 25 hours of my time and 4 months still not done! Still in a semi workable Limbo with no end in sight. So many promises broken. I was just told that our 18 line account wasn't big enough for a manager to help with!

C Griff Troy, MI

Tmobile is a joke. They had to give me a credit twice for their towers being completely down, so they raised my bill that month for "government and taxes fees." I didn't end up getting any credits bc of the random bill hike. We got a home internet device from them, returned it, they said they never got it. We have called them 7 times and showed them the ups tracking shows we sent it back, they have opened multiple investigation reports and have never figured it out. They think owe them $200 for a device, but the truth is they owe me $75.

Lazarus Wald Blacklick, OH

Few months ago, due to the fact that I had to travel, I bought a 4G wireless internet access point device from t-mobile. I had to drive to a local t-mobile store in order to purchase and enable the device, and while at the store I was asked to create a pass code (basically a 4 or 6 digit number). Upon my return from my trip, I called t-mobile in order to deactivate the device given that I did not need to use anymore for the time being, and while on the phone I was asked for the pass code (they could have used several other personal information but they only would accept the pass code) and once I provided the pass code the agent stated that it was incorrect. The agent then indicated that he/she could sent me another pass code to a device but since mine was an access point device and not a mobile phone that this option would be possible, and that in order to deactivate the device I would have to go to a local t-mobile store. Given the big inconvenient and opportunity cost that would represent for me having to stop everything I was doing in order to have to drive to a t-mobile store and once arriving there having to deal with the situation, etc, it took few days to be able to go to the store and resolve that issue. It has been some time, so I do not really remember clearly what took place at the store; but as far as I can remember I explained the situation to the store employees and they asked for my id and made me call t-mobile from the in order to talk to a t-mobile agent over the phone to resolve the problem. I explained to the store employees and the agent over the phone that I would not pay for the excess days (and I did not use the device during that period) that was incurred since my first attempt to deactivate my device over the phone at home. As far as I can remember the agent over the phone was unwilling to extricate me from that unfair situation, but I made clear that I would pay for any excess charges. Anyhow, I asked the agent over the phone to deactivate the device; the agent then offered me the option of permanently deactivating the device which would then require me to buy a new sim card in case I would reactivate it in the future or temporary deactivate the device for a few months which would then allow me to use the same sim card once I decided to reactivate the device, I then choose the latter option. As aforementioned above, the excess time that was incurred since my first phone call and my second trip to the store simply was not resolved, and I have no intention whatsoever to pay for it for obvious reasons. Few weeks after my second visit to the store, I received another bill from t-mobile by regular mail showing another bill for yet another month thus indicating that my device simply was not deactivated – which was the primary reason for my second visit to the store. I then proceeded to call t-mobile yet again from home, then they asked yet again for my pass code which I provided (I created a new one on occasion of my second visit to the store), and they told me yet again my newly created pass code was wrong therefore they could not help over the phone and I would have to go a local t-mobile store in order to sort out the problem. Suffice to say that I did not go to the store and simply ignored the problem altogether given that I believe that I took all reasonable and necessary steps to resolve that problem. Wasting my time over the phone with t-mobile in one or two calls was as far as I would go to take care of this issue from that point on. Since I am not t-mobile’s driver I really do not see myself going back to their local store yet again. As of now, t-mobile is sending me collector letters (by a debt collector) in order to collect a debt that I really do not owe. To be quite frank and blunt, it really seems that t-mobile is making extremely difficult for people to deactivate or cancel accounts on purpose in order to overcharge them for services that they simply did not use. Ultimately, t-mobile is really practicing unscrupulous and unfair schemes in order steal people’s money.

Nelson Charlotte, NC

It hurts me that I have to give a star I give 0 service is horrible I was lied to about what I would be getting con job for the love of all things good stay clear of their mifi box offers they lied!!!! About it I was told I get 100 gigs at 5G and then unlimited at 4 G lte 300mbps not true it cut me if at 100 gigs then I spent 3 hours on fone with so called customer service only to get bounced from billy to jack got no help so I canceled everything am just thanking god I never ever have to deal with company again lies to make the sale they are horrific never again buyers beware …. They get staff to write reviews to so don’t trust them

Mr. Tuddlah Rosman, NC

If I could a turd... Take my word in stead of a TURD, T-bumble is THE WORST carrier I've ever been with. I was them for 5 maybe 6 years and it just never got any better. Right near the end my phone bills came to over 300.00, ridiculous. After I left Tmoble, they wouldn't unlock my phone so I could get another service, I had to go to track phone, get a different number. They put me through hell. I Lost customer's because of this. The reps in their stores treated me like shit when I tried to get my phone unlocked. Please don't waste your money on these guys, they're full of it. Take your business elsewhere, please , these guys are nothing more than a scam. Don't do it.

Joan Kinsey Lincoln, NE

Having to switch from Sprint, after being with that company for over 2 decades, T-Mobile has been nothing but a nightmare. I have businesses trying to contact me saying my phone is not working. I was dropped 4 times during a 30 minute attempted call with my daughter in Connecticut, who is also on T-Mobile. I constantly get an "emergency only access" message, having to restart my phone for service. Constant drop calls. I went to the local office here in Nebraska and they switched out my SIM card with no improvement. On our neighborhood chat, there are numerous complaints about the exact issues I am talking about. We have a "family plan" w 5 phones, 4 out of the state of Nebraska, so changing service providers will be expensive and a real issue for us. Calls into their customer service are nothing but a sales pitch, I didn't really feel like a valued customer. It feels like they are reading from a script trying to show "concern". I cannot express how disappointed I am with T-Mobile's service. I also am not impressed with the "Amazing!" box at the bottom of this review. Clearly it was put there by T-Mobile. Please get your act together!!!

Jason R Lacey, WA

Upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro ON US up to $1000 on eligible trade in. ON US. In the United States, ON US means free. Drinks are ON US means we pay. The ad implies that current customers, such as myself, can upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro FOR FREE, because it is on T-mobile. (FREE to me) This is deceptive, in other words, FALSE ADVERTISING. Having an iPhone 8 to trade in gets me $85 (in monthly bill credits over 30 months). That is no where near $1000 and in no way is this upgrade going to be FREE to me. I currently have 4 phones, 2 Smart watches and an iPad on the account and have been with T-mobile for many years. Imagine my disappointment. :( Now, this evening, I see a tv ad for NEW customers, no trade-in required, simply port your number from your current carrier over to T-Mobile and get the iPhone 12 ON US. This tells me that NEW customers can get the iPhone 12 for FREE. What can I do to upgrade to the iPhone 12 as a current customer??? I would have to pay for the phone. Even at half price, which the representative on the phone implied was a legit offer, this is not FREE and not fair to long-term T-Mobile customers. I have canceled the pre-order for the iPhone 13 Pro. I am more than dissatisfied with T-mobile. And THAT is ON THEM!

BILL KILLMAN Dearborn Heights, MI

I was a Sprint customer since 1998 and with the "merger" I had no choice but to go with T-mobile. I thought I'll give them a shot since AT&T is the absolute worst phone service anywhere, and Verizon wants first born and a mortgage for service. I have 5 lines my mother is on my account she lives 1 mile from a major freeway and we couldn't get a signal to save ourselves. Thank God for wireless calling. I've had more dropped calls since the take over in the 20 years with Sprint. I don't know what I'm gonna do take out a mortgage or go to worse...

alexisblige Tallahassee, FL

Since switching from Metro-PCS to T-Mobile, I’ve seen a drastic change in my service. I’m now able to use my phone without wifi and have my phone fully function solely off of unlimited data alone.

Luke Swierczynski Waterford, MI

Before adding my wife to my cell plan I had the misfortune of having to borrow her phone on occasion when I'd left mine places. Service felt spotty, calls would drop in areas that I never had problems with my service provider and the internet speeds just aren't nearly as fast as marketed.

Troy Roberts Indianapolis, IN

If I could give zero stars I would we bought the buy two get one free phones and for the last year I have been battling with T-Mobile to pay my 400 and something dollar bill and then they send it off to collections and say sorry about your luck I’ve taken over a week off of work and multiple personal hours just to try to talk to people to get things resolved and none of that happened they tried to charge me Double Vie old them and it has been a very bad experience stay away from T-Mobile watch what you sign they are horrible right now go with prepaid they still 900 and something dollars out of my account that’s almost a month worth of paycheck I almost lost my house over T-Mobile it took them seven days a refund it and then they added that 900 and something dollars on top of The other $900 that they said I owed them in which they promised me up the promotion which was half of 900 and here I am a year later battling with T-Mobile through collections agencies when I have four children and all we have are two phones that are 200 bucks apiece at Walmart right now T-Mobile has honestly getting me high blood pressure and I’ve had panic attacks I’ve had to go to the hospital once because of talking to one of the supervisors basically saying well there’s nothing we can do now that it’s like elections when it was all their fault they never would call back they would never call back I called and called and called and they would never call back and when they did call back the few times it was all bad I had bad cellular service when I first started with T-Mobile so they let me switch carriers so now I’m using T-Mobile phones on a prepaid service and then there was this one lady that had everything lined up and I was just starting to pay my monthly payment and then the next month it said I cannot no longer pay , Honestly I was skeptical on whether I should post this review or not because I don’t want T-Mobile trying to come out for me and Try and take me to court and put their big expensive lawyers on a hard-working man with four children but inside their computers is all the evidence that’s needed to prove them wrong and then I am right if they were to call me and say that they will keep their promise and I can just pay the 400 and something dollars that I owe them I would gladly do that! But other than that I’m looking into talking with my private attorney if they keep messing with me

M. Neary Cleburne, TX

I have been with TMobile since 2003 and will not transfer to any other carrier unless. Best customer service, easy contact with reps and just plain professional.

Diva Mother Fayetteville, GA

I have a multi plan with T-Mobile so far so good! I conduct a lot of my business via phone. The reps on the phone aren’t pushy and don’t force phones on you. My last rep was in Korea and he was phenomenal

Rom Mendawi Los Angeles, CA

I have been with T Mobile since they bought Sprint. It is an amazing company! I wish I was with them from the beginning. They have promotions every Tuesdays. They have good customer services. Highly recommend it

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Cheap and decent customer service if something happens to your phone. You can also use an old phone if push comes to shove. They also have decent service/coverage all over...never had an issue with connection or my hotspot.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

I have to say, out of all the cellphone carriers I have used, T-mobile is my favorite. They have the best coverage in my opinion. I am currently using a lifeline phone service but am getting ready to switch to T-mobile. The only downfall in my opinion is the price. Although their coverage is excellent, many other companies that use and resell their network offer a better price for the same coverage, such as walmart family mobile.

Becky Winter Springs, FL

I have never had a problem with T-Mobile. If I have a question I can go to there Chat on there website and get it answered in just a few minutes. It’s easy to pay my bill on there website as well. Never have I ever had no service or interrupted service. They’re awesome!!

Aaron H ,

Wonderful customer support, helpful representatives, attractive website, NO contracts or hidden fees, solid LTE coverage and even better 5G when compared to the other carriers, etc... My list could go on for days about why I think T-Mobile is the best carrier in the U.S period. They value the customer first and are willing to be flexible with financing. If you are looking to switch then I highly recommend taking a look at T-Mobile before the rest of the pack.

Neon Killer St Louis, MO

I live in the country and since T-mobile doesn’t work well out in the country it is unreliable and has cost me and my brother multiple job opportunities because of how unreliable it is. Please don’t get this service.

Aaron Hansen Salt Lake City, UT

Switched from Verizon to T-Mobile about 6 months ago. I’ve dropped more calls with T-mobile in the last 6 months than I did being with Verizon for 6 years. It’s bad…really, really, really bad.

sim Deerfield Beach, FL

They cheat you by charging you too much money, please never trade in a phone and never use T-mobile "promotions". You pay double. It is hard to believe they are doing that. WHAT A SHAME!!! Totally disrespectful.

Rachael Mahue City of Saint Peters, MO

Very quick to shut off service if you are a couple days late. Not understanding to people's financial situations. Had a very rude customer service rep tell me they'd be happy to remove me as a customer

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

T-mobile is a great cell phone provider. I can't endorse their nationwide coverage, but I get great coverage everywhere I go where I live. I believe they have the best prices among the major carrier's, especially if you are a senior. They all offer home internet now. It is a solid product that I would recommend to anyone but a hard core video gamer.

Bittermac Lawndale, CA

Came to T-Mobile from Sprint after an out of control billing issue. The deal I got 7 years ago is still better than anything else out there. NOT ONE BILL INCREASE IN 7 YEARS!! That is why I left Sprint and AT&T to begin with. Customer service is always available. I recommend the Chat feature. You can make all changes necessary for your account and get any/all questions answered quickly on Chat. Not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.

Charnise Johnson Chicago, IL

I was recently with Sprint, but they switched over To T-Mobile, and every since they switched over My cellular experience has improved a lot. They have been so helpful on the phone with upgrading my new phone and very helpful with every question that I asked. I went in the next day to give me a new phone, and the whole process took all of 30 minutes to complete. I highly recommend T-Mobile to anybody.

Scott Eagles Olive Branch, MS

T-Mobile provides some of the best cell phone service I have ever had. I speak from experience with all of the other major providers (ATT&T, Sprint, Verizon). I have not had any billing or contract issues with them as I have always had with other companies. I like that they provide a generous military discount and special military member discounts. The coverage area is comparable with other providers having some dead zone in less populated areas. I cannot speak for customer service as I have never had a reason to call them in my 3 years since being with them.

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I was with T-Mobile from when it was Powertel in 1999 and I really liked it. I had very little problem with lack of coverage, the value was good and I liked their products. The only issue that I did have was they had the wrong anniversary date for me and at times that made upgrading an issue or changing plans a problem because I wouldn't get the better rate initially. The people I dealt with in customer service were always helpful and took care of my problems right away. There were times that I asked for the manager and that seemed to help fix the issue faster. I still miss T-Mobile but my wife won't go back.

Archer

Switched to T-Mobile 3 years ago and saved myself not only some money, I also saved myself a lot of headaches!!! The CS has been great, very responsive and they get things done very quickly 98% of the time. Sometimes it takes a little longer due to the issue being dealt with. The connectivity has been great as well, they even gave me a booster set up when I was just outside the service area so I could get a signal and it worked out great!

BoerboelsHappilyEvaAfter Wilmington, NC

If I could give negative stars I would. Had me on the phone for over 2 hours with 3 different people- called back twice after 2 hung up while they put me on hold. Called back and the same thing. Worst customer service. Unacceptable!

Brandon Baker Las Vegas, NV

If you happen to get their POOR home internet be sure to make sure your bill is paid in full.. They WILL NOT send you a final bill in the mail or via your registered email. However, they WILL send you to collections for failure to pay for a bill you didn't know you had with them...

Ss D Vero Beach, FL

extremely bad experience with T-Mobile.. staff promises what they cannot deliver . They are unable to send an email to confirm what is promised . Each time you call to follow through on what was promised, you are informed that the last agent did not know what they were doing.. stay away from T-mobile for sure

Dung giap Westminster, CA

Well I have been a customer with T-mobile for a while now over 5 years maybe more. I have tried different phone company before and which I don’t like it but what I like about T-Mobile The representative they very kindest. They’re Giving the best service to a the customer they making sure the customer satisfied and happy foreign service. maybe different peoples that like different company. But I cannot speak for no other people only for myself that I did get the best Service From the representative ,and the best of it I have no complaints throughout this year negative thank you to T-mobile.

Trudy McCreight Midland, TX

Was a Sprint customer which T-Mobile bought. Their service is no better or worse than Sprint. Being on a 5G network is a plus.

Tim Fisher Strongsville, OH

I have spent over 4 hours trying to get my number ported over and complete the reimbursement rebate. It has been one of the worst display of customer service I have ever encountered. I am now on hold waiting for a manager to pick up the phone. If you are considering going with T-Mobile-DON'T. Don't believe the hype they are spewing about their service...it sucks. I am now on my 5th customer service person and have yet to come across one that can help. I am going back to Verizon!!!

Krishna Shrestha Killeen, TX

BLUF: don’t choose T-mobile. It’s a hassle not help for service you would like to have. There’s far better companies than it. Worst customer service. Privacy protection = zero. My phone number was Outported without any notice and authorization. I spent a weeks talking to t mobile customer services staffs(not helpful) wasting my time and energy. They got my number back but not completely. Now I am dealing with different number for text messages. Network connection okay

SgtGMT New York, NY

Sprint customer that is now with T-Mobile. Since T-Mobile took over our reception is horrible. Went to port over to T-Mobile but there are zero promotions for Sprint customers. It’s as if they don’t want Sprint customers. T-Mobile customers have many offers. I for one will not accept this so I am switching to Verizon. I recommend all Sprint customers do the same. Maybe when enough of us leave they will wake up.

Susan Hoover Lancaster, PA

My husband called to get new service for seniors with T-Mobile, I wanted to go to the store to order service but no he's very impatient so we ordered over the phone and and got screwed! Lady sent us to Wi-Fi's we didn't want at a hundred bucks a month and we went to send it back and they won't give us a PIN number or whatever they need so we're having a horrible time we spent hours and hours trying to get this resolved we are retired and cannot afford this! I'm about ready to call lawyer

Chuck Zander Stonington, CT

I don't have any service at my home. They check and say my area is covered. It doesn't matter when you have no signal on your phone I find that they don't empower their employees or supervisors to help you. It's ridiculous that I have no service and they won't let you out of the contract. Before T-Mobile I use AT&t and has three bars. I would stay away from T-Mobile. They also promise Netflix but they can't get back that to wwork. They are providing me with a T-Mobile booster but they have none in stock and do not know when they will be back in stock. Stay away!

RAY MILLER Northfield, OH

I have been with the T-mobile for over 5 years. They only offer a new phone if I add a new line or if I'm a new customer. I talked too 2 different managers and they promise to call back, they never do. Every time I call back it takes over an hour to get through. The last representative just keeps repeating their promotions. They then pass me to a manager and the whole process repeats. So I went to Verizon and received 3 free phones for switching from T-mobile,

D Webster Washington, DC

I've been a customer of T mobile for a long time. Overall great customer service experience. Coverage is great and affordable

Mhyrynde Noa Troy, NY

Awesome-Amazong-INcredible--service, people, everything! The east decision I've ever made was to switch from Verizon to TMobile!!