T-Mobile Logo

5.2

Christy McCright Omaha, NE

They Lie about their coverage! I drop calls everyday! Worst service I have ever used. They are cheaper, but there is a reason they are cheaper!

Cathy Lee Gettysburg, PA

We've had T-Mobile for about 20 years. Their coverage has improved sooooo much since we started. We have a great "senior" 2-line plan that is hard to beat cost-wise. Every time I have called, I've been pleasantly surprised by the caring and professionalism of the service rep. I highly recommend them.

Alyssa Miller Atlantic City, NJ

The women I spoke with, Tea, was so nice,professional and understanding. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND! She resolved my billing issue and was great! Because of her I'll definitely stick with T-Mobile and recommend to friends and family. Thanks Tea!

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

T-Mobil has been a very good service. I love the coverage for international calls because of the cost and customer service. They are quick to refund you when there is a problem. I will continue to use the plan and have my family convert over.

David Christiansen Salt Lake City, UT

I have been with t mobile for over a decade. I like unlimited text and data that comes with my plan (not certain if that is still available as I have a grandfathered plan). One thing I do not like is something that I have seen others having. That is the allowing of text messages that come in from an email. A few days ago, I spent a bunch of time with customer support and they are unable to help in a reasonable way I can block all media in text messages (which the text from email is treated that way), but then I would be blocking photos being sent to me from friends. I can change my number - which is linked to a lot of other places - alerts from bank, password recovery, friends, and work. So I am now leaving this on and on occasion getting woke up in the middle of the night by spammers.

L CH San Diego, CA

I am soo grateful forthe help I received from Hugo at Tmobile plaza bonita. Thanks to his amazing help I was able to locate my phone and recover it! I thought my phone was gone for sure. He help me back up & lock my phone (just in case ). Afterwxards he helped me set up my phone with more storage and showedme how to understand some features I didn't know how to use. He provided excellent customer service!

Verenice Espinoza Chicago, IL

I dropped my phone and the screen shattered also leaving my screen unresponsive to the touch. I took a visit to T-mobile on 47th and Pulaski. Jailene has always had exceptional service skills while working fast and efficiently. I was out of t mobile with my upgraded iPhone 13 and some accessories in an hour. Hands down always the best place to come and if you’re looking for someone to guide you in your cell phone services- ask Jailene.

Sathvik Aithala Portland, OR

Mediocre at best. Unnecessarily complicated to replace a lost phone. Connection is spotty in a lot of places, and 5G UC is terrible.

Morgan Farnsworth Lehi, UT

The customer service was good, but it was a very long and slow process. I was getting thee new Iphones with my family and it look almost 6 hours. We turned our other phones in for a deal and a few days later they ended up calling us to say they lost the phones. Luckily they found them but that was annoying. However the phone service has been good for me in my area.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

Ive been a T-Mobile customer for almost 20 years. They have great customer service. Every time I’ve ever had an issue, their customer reps have been very quick and very helpful. I hate having to go thru the automated operator to get to a live person, but other than that I love their customer service. T-Mobile is also cheaper than other carriers which is why I have stayed with them for so long. I wish they had a better upgrade program though. Ive been wanting to get rid of my iPhone 6 for a while now but dont want to pay full price for a new phone. Their upgrade program in the past was awesome, but the upgrade program now is just meh.

KEVIN BROWN Gorham, ME

Excellent all around service for the last 10 years. I would like a more intuitive website and a call in service that has a more intelligent automated responce that remembers your voice and preferences..maybe Male or Female choice .. ( paying bills for instance on your second call it would recall you prefer a female automatic voice responce and what you normally call about )..if possible it could track your location for instance and say " hope you have a nice day or night or say something positive about your make of phone or even comment on the weather. Their Customer Service both hard location and via phone have been great..I recently called about reducing my bill and they made it happen..very pleased.7

Brian GPWarrior

Thank you for making me feel like we have always been family. John Legere the CEO of T-Mobile has inspired me more than he knows. At a very dark time in my life just recently John's videos and tweets helped bring me back to life you could say. I'm playing guitar more than ever now after stopping for many years due to some challenges during my military service and after I got out. John retweeted a guitar video I sent him live on Twitter using #tweetjohn that boosted my spirits and I've learned to strengthen my faith and this might sound weird but all I want to do is help anyone I can. There is good in everyone and sometimes when people are doing bad all it takes is one person to reach out, hey or how are you? Even smiling at someone could change someone's day or life. You never know. T-Mobile is dedicated not because they feel obligated but because they care in truly addressing your needs and concerns and doing everything it takes to not only fix the problem, but also makes sure you are satisfied with everything before finishing the Call! #TeamMagenta

Tony Pena Whittier, CA

I was with Verizon for 18 years and switched to T-Mobile last year. So far I am super happy with them. They offer great customer service, they are much more reasonably priced and in my situation much faster data speeds that Verizon. I know that your mileage may differ but in my case where it matters most (home, office, etc) the service is better and faster than Verizon which is considerably more expensive, requires a 2 year commitment and and does not offer an unlimited plan for under $100. When I would call Verizon for support I often got attitude but T-Mobile is really good. I know that their coverage isn't as good as Verizon or ATT but for me it is good enough and they are growing their network footprint faster than anyone else. Plus as a whole, they are much more consumer friendly than the other providers. T-Mobile has been the single most influential company to get the bigger guys to at least consider to consumer and not flat out take them for everything they have. I will be a loyal T-Mobile fan as long as they continue to be consumer friendly, I refuse to give my money to the other guys when they make statements like Verizon recently made that they do not care what their clients say they will not give them unlimited plans. I will not support companies like that.

Jeff Bray Patchogue, NY

I don't understand Melinda Elizaldi's review. I simply forgot to pay my T-Mobile bill a couple of months ago. The following month I logged into my account, online, to pay my bill and saw a past due amount along with my current bill with a BIG total amount due. They gave me a option of paying the past due amount in full or in payments. All I had to do was click on which ever option I wanted. I paid it in full, but I remember thinking that it was nice that I had the option if I needed it to pay my past due amount in a payment plan. Maybe Melinda isn't a post paid customer, or maybe Melinda didn't know that payment plans were a option.

Brandon Davis Brookshire, TX

Company claimed my return phone was damaged but the phone had complete repair before being sent. Never communicated to me - only gave 150 for brand new phone. Complete scam. Customer service very poor - dont communiucate. Same issue has to be explained every single call. Regret joining

Unhappy St Louis, MO

I am unable to get phone service because of their changes. They sent me a notification that had an old number on it. When I called nothing was offered to me except to wait for them to send a card to me at my cost. Terrible customer service!

Matthew Locke Tucson, AZ

Great for the whole family several different phone plans and great for internet for home or business.

Marcus Atlanta, GA

They took my money $75 on a order then send my phone to but didn’t put the full address forgot to put the building and apartment number so it it got sent back to them so after I call four times and talk for about six hours all together I was offered a new phone as long as I paid $87 dollars so they wanted me to give them money twice for one phone

Nathan Aung Wichita, KS

Bad customer service. Four 2 hours calls and still not able to complete the plan change. Continued charging 170 bucks a month for single line plan. T mobile experts do not know what they are doing. They have specific lines they say but nothing is getting done. Been t mobile customer for 12 years but treated with disrespect and instead of adjusting the bill, they want me to pay first and keep asking for my card numbers. The services provided are by Dionne on March 31st and Sundae on April 25th - both failing miserably

Ambisyosa Don Winter Garden, FL

Store Kissimmee, FL. I asked for help, Immediately the employee cut me off and did not even listen to what I have to say. He told me to go to the Apple Store, they are not technician! THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PHONE! THEY CANNOT HELP ME! BUT, IF I BOUGHT THE PHONE FROM THEIR STORE or FROM THEM, THEY WOULD HELP ME! IS THAT SCAM?! You DID NOT GET THE PHONE FROM US, WE CANNOT HELP YOU! IS THAT SCAM?! THEY ARE FRANCHISE! and THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH T-Mobile! The employee told me to get out of my store, he owns the store?! He was loud, almost yelling across the store, he was walking and circling around. I told him why are you yelling and too far, I'm right here standing right by the table near the door. They didn't even have customer and not busy at all. Christian came to me told me the same thing! The other guy was laughing, I told Christian, you see that employee is making fun of me and he is condescending. Christian kept cutting me off and gave me nasty attitude, he is even worse! A Manipulator! I was calling the T-Mobile #611, to get help while I'm inside the store. Hoping that we can resolve my phone issue, but, both employee told me to get out of their store! Technically, they harassed me, I was by myself and there's 2 of them and they both man. I told them there's a camera here, They can see how you mistreated me! I called the T-Mobile from my car. I told the Reps what happened in that store, I asked for Manager, she put me on hold took the info. I asked her I need to speak to manager, she can't get a manager? I will never ever go to this place again, I am cancelling my T-Moblie carrier and I will tell my friends and family to cancel theirs. I will tell everyone never to sign up with T-Mobile. HORRIBLE EMPLOYEE! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! HORRIBLE PEOPLE! THEY ARE VERY IMPATIENT! THEY HAVE NO COMPASSION! THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! VERY RUDE!

CARRIE OLIVER Waldorf, MD

Just gave Tmobile one star and now Assurant one star (neither are worthy of the 1 star). I have been with Tmobile for 11 years and never had the worst experience between both of them. Never thought I would be writing a review of this nature. I've been getting great reviews and feedback on both of them but this time I've lost my confidence with both organizations. I file a claim in January for a broken phone. I sent Assurant the replacement device back and Tmobile the broken device. A simple mistake turn into a complete nightmare from that point. OMG why did I do that..my blood pressure has been elevated dealing with both of them back and forth. My family member seen the stress from this situation first hand. I pay all this money for phone insurance just to receive the worst customer service. I've been going back and forth with both of up to this very date 5/24/22 trying to get the correct credits applied to my account. I had to get corporate involved, which I received great customer service from Ms. Nancy. I thought that would be favorable but still had to call Assurant and Tmobile once again concerning my bill and credit. I'm so sick and disgusted at this point. What is the point of paying for insurance and it doesn't benefit me when I need it the most. This is insane to be put through this process every week or every other week. I have lost my trust in Tmobile and Assurant. I WOULD NOT (hear me clearly) recommend either company to anyone. There's no integrity, unproductiveness, dysfunctional, and terrible customer service between Tmobile and Assurant. This matter has left a best taste in my mouth!

Tula Varela Miami, FL

I’ve been a tmobile costumer for 16 yrs. Their costumer service has been so bad since they switched overseas. I ordered 3 phones on May 2nd one was received 2 were not . After waiting and calling for 10’days letting them know that the phones were lost. Nothing has been resolved. Costumer representatives had the same speech for you this call is different and I can assure you that I will take care of it. The last representative just hang up my call and told me that was not manager available when I asked for one. The people at the stores are amazing but costumer service overseas on the phone it is extremely unprofessional

Olivia Lee Pittsburgh, PA

I wiish that I could give 0 stars. There is no good about this company... First off they forced us to switch to T mobile and threatened to shut down our phones (we had Sprint at the time), Second, when we did get T Mobile there was no service to be had anywhere even in the city. Third, when we eventually switched to Verizon they didn't unlock the phones and now even though we have the Verizon Sim card in our phones when we restart them it shows up with T MOBILE we have even changed the SIM cards multiple times!! This is outrageous. Not to mention Customer Support is nasty and the guy we got on the phone didn't even speak English and was rude. Do NOT use T Mobile... Please

Joanne M. Thomas Framingham, MA

I recently applied to t-mobile's "Thank nurses and teachers" promotion. I think that this was a great idea that t-mobile had come up with, but I also believe that it (making current inactive nurses and teachers feel left out) discriminates! I had submitted my current nursing certificate as proof of documentation at t-mobile's request, and I received the response back that I needed to supply more information, specifically, the organization with which I am affiliated. I am currently in between nursing jobs, and, at the present time, I do not have an organization with which I am affiliated, and because of this reason I was not eligible to participate in the advertised promotion. Does it not count that I too can get "thanked" for being a working nurse on the frontline during the worst of this pandemic?

Van Do Las Vegas, NV

We love T-mobile while we were still using there service. We made and error or T-mobile made and error on cancelling some of line and the bills remain high. AT&T offer better price and trade in for new phone so we switch. After we switched to AT&T, we realize multiple line was still active after my wife supposedly cancel them when she visited local T-mobile store. That is why our bill is stubbornly high and we thought AT&T is cheaper if we switch. But that wasn't why I spend the time to write a bad review of T-mobile. After we found out multiple line was still active, I called T-mobile to cancel the rest of the line. This is when the nightmare started. First time, we got disconnected and before we got disconnected, their customer rep said their system is freezing up but they got the information they need to cancel our service. Looking back now we are not sure but we felt like T-mobile did this on purpose. Why? Because next month we got billed again, we called again to cancel service and the next customer rep said they didn't have a record of us calling in to cancel service, we told them fine, cancel the service. To our surprise, we got billed the next month again. I called them again and by now I am pissed off, I asked to talk to a manager, explain to them we cancelled the service more than two months ago and twice but we kept getting billed. After 5 or 6 time we did this, T-mobile cancel our service and we made sure they know that we cancel service much earlier and shouldn't have to pay for all those months. We were assured by their customer rep that everything has been cancelled and they will credit the last few months so we don't have to pay it. Despite already taking money out of our bank account for at least 1 or 2 months after we cancelled the service and told us that the remainder of the bills is taking care of, it still ended up in collection. We knew that some company make it harder for customer to leave but this is ridiculous! What they are doing is illegal rip off or their customer rep is such incompetents that is beyond words.

VISIONS BY ANNA CORRAL Los Angeles, CA

I renegotiate my bill every 6 months. I tell them exactly what I am willing a month to pay or I will start looking at their competitors. I gave them my limit number, and they had it under that and I was happy until the truth of where they were trying to cover up their part being caught and while one of the many agents who have been entranced in fixing this entire aftermath, typing into notes that they're not to take the money out on bill because we've escalated this for the 4th time but they didn't stop their system from still taking the money that was double the amount and while I spent 3 hours trying to get their wrongs right in actual monthly bill, 12 hours later I get a text stating they never recieved my turn in phone and my bill was raised! This meant I was up, calling them before I even had ☕️ and the breakdown of repeating the story to hear a total different number for my monthly bill and even with their attempts to make me feel confident, I don't,.... they've lost my ability after 6 months of running in circles to think this company is nothing more then a bait n switch scammer who got caught and tried desperately to hide information! I warned them I would start writing everywhere and to everybody from state, federal to all people in job positions who take and file complaints as well as send every letter, a copy to T Mobile as well! In December 2021, they said they would have to order a phone. 2 months go by, I call back enquiring where my order is,.... they are confused at why I'm calling because the order was canceled.... oh,..... snap, I didn't get that invisible memo all the while waiting 2 months.... I then renegotiate the contract again,.... only to be told more lies and the many agents and supervisors who supposedly escalated issues only to have them not once but twice take money from my account that was set up both computer and manually by an agent to not. I have spent hours...... on the phone from December 2021, to May 2022 so far still attempting to figure out where their system is in itself only to not believe anything anyone attempts to commit as truth in this debacle T Mobile has caused! I am exhausted and now ready to enquire competitors becuz of how long TMobile has tried to evade me from seeing how and where they mislead and deceived me and now the sharing of events for consideration of if this scenario is worth trusting them to provide what they're selling is what it is!!!! Shame on T Mobile!!!!! The amount of hours I have micromanaged since pandoras box flew open and the unprofessional handling and taking of money that I as well as agents wrote in notes not to remove while trying to unravel the many lies that were being caught up in!!! I cannot trust this company. I have been trying since December 2021 to get me bill right! I've been through 7 agents, 4 supervisors who all did the bait and shuffle with the bill by trying hard to hide where they lied and tried covering up..... In December 2021, I enquired about an upgrade and the descent to hell began! I have been on the phone an entire month of April 2022 when PANDORAS box opened and the race to hide the lies and serve me up different numbers was on! Then in April 2022, I got an extension of the bill only for the system to not honor and over ride by taking the withdrawal anyway....I went 2 weeks with no grocery money, which meant no food..... I then, in the midst of all trying to get my bill to what it was intended they to out another voided/rejected payment that was double the amount agreed upon contractually what the dollar figure monthly was to be! And now, they've shuffled numbers again, and told me what they were removing to reduce bill to the intended and agreed upon amount,.... only to get a message that they've not received the phone I turned in, only on phone to tell me they have received it and rambling that I have nothing to worry about lol, and yet I have this saved text telling me how much more my bill will be adding this new figure,but don't worry lol!

Tia Medlin Boston, MA

The service it’s self is pretty good. I do have issues randomly from time to time or in specific areas of town. But nothing to bad. It’s the amount they charge I have 2 lines and the service alone is 150 each which is totally bs. That’s not counting insurance, the payment on the phones them selves, etc. I got sick back in November and and started falling behind every time I mom late that’s 60 in fees (2 lines and home internet). Then if they cut service that’s another 60 in fees and then 60 more in fees to turn them back on. I’ve been DROWNING in mostly fees for months. I counted up how much fees alone is attached to my account and I gave up and stopped at 600 THATS NOT COUNTING THE MONTHLY BILL ITS SELF. I know someone with Verizon having 5 lines all devices being payed off and they don’t pay half as much a month. Save urself the financial struggles. It’s killing me. And if my phones were not owed on or if I could afford new ones flat out I’d switch in a heart beat.

Renee Truly Chicago, IL

T -Mobile is the worst regarding their customers. I had their service for 5 years when I finally decided to switch. 4 months later I was placed in collections for over 500.00 dollars. Payment was directly taken from my account monthly and I never purchased any phone equipment. The collection agency said this bill was from 2016 and my service didn't end until late 2021. After calling T-Mobile customer service and corporate several times, they all stated its done through a system so its nothing they are willing to do to rectify this problem even though when I went to a T-Mobile location they pulled up the account and verified that there is no balance. The corporate office is over seas so good luck finding someone to speak with that will understand your situation.

Ronda Johnson Billerica, MA

T-Mobile charged my debit card $53.13, 2 times, 2 days apart. I have never had T-Mobil , I do not have T-Mobil and I know no one with T-Mobil! When I call led the number listed on my statement with the fraudulent charge, Amon asked for a transaction number When I explained that since I did not make a purchase, I do not have a transaction number. He asked what was listed I told him and he asked what phone number! Um, the number I reached you at. They were not interested in searching their data bank for any transaction on that date using my card number or even use my name and info to see if If i made any purchases. He told me his supervisor said to get refunded by my bank! They are not interested in helping to figure out who is fraudulently making transactions with their company or in my opinion preventing it. if i could give 0 stars I would happily!

Queen H3r Sacramento, CA

I’m a customer and have been for over Ten Years and I’ve never been more disappointed in T-mobile until now. I got a SyncUP Drive 4/13/22 and a week later 4/20/22 I’m still having issues, haven’t been able to use the device because they can’t resolve whatever issues on their side so the device operates properly. I’ve been told I would get a call back three time and only received one call back with no resolution to the problem because it’s been confirmed that the device is compatible with my vehicle. For days they’ve had me out driving around wasting my time and money due to the cost of gas and me using my gas to try to get this device synced. 4/19/22 I was told I would receive a call back from one of the tech rep’s on 4/20/22 i still have yet to get that call back and the tech rep also informed me that he would be crediting my account for the remaining amount on my bill for the month of May due to everything I’ve had to go through in which HE DID NOT CREDIT MY ACCOUNT.

Aaron Beavers Cincinnati, OH

Ever since TMobile took over Sprint's accounts, I have had nothing but issue, from lackluster coverage, to being throttled despite being on an unlimited plan, to being told that my contract was 'grandfathered in' and was unavailable for the cheaper options. Over the past week, though, have been the worst. I finally decided to switch providers, and began the process of closing out and buying my phone. Finally, it came time to unlock the phone for the new provider. A week now I have been told 'the device is unlocked' which it not being unlocked, being straight hung up on by two different 'service specialists' after spending almost an hour on the line and being told by a third that there was nothing she could further do before she hung up as well.

Charlie Chu Ithaca, NY

The world worst carrier for 3 reasons: 1). extremely poor cell signal even though its cell tower is only one mile away. 2). T-Mobile ILLEGALLY LOCKed my unlocked OnePlus 8T new phone purchased from OnePlus directly as soon as I put T-Mobile SIM card. This illegal lock of my unlocked phone is done without notification and permission from me in advance. There is no legal support for T-Mobile to lock a customer's unlocked phone. 3). We have tried to get T-Mobile to unlock its illegal locking for more than 24 hrs, and we have been getting run around by several T-Mobile representatives. These T-Mobile representatives inform us that we have to wait for 24-72 hrs to unlock its illegal locked my originally unlocked phone. We were not allowed to talk to T-Mobile supervisor about our serious complaint. Please DON'T suck into T-Mobile, really the worst carrier in this world.

Park

!!! BUYER BEWARE !!! I purchased a REVVL V from a T-MOBILE store that was plagued with manufacturing DEFECTS. After months of attempts to reassign blame, TMOBILE finally admitted their product was the root cause of my poot device and agreed to REPLACE their defective product. When I took time off work to exchange the DEFECTIVE product that I purchased outright, the exchange was DENIED. T-MOBILE said that I had a hairline fracture that is 1.5 centimeters long, they WOULD NOT WARRANTY their DEFECTIVE product. An analogy would be if you purchased a new car that the manufacturer conceded that was critically defective, unreliable, and possibly unsafe...refused to replace the DEFECTIVE vehicle because of a crack in the windshield. BUYER BEWARE OF T-MOBILE and consider spending your money with a company focused on honest customer service.

Daniel Pak Castro Valley, CA

TMOBILE - ARGGGGGG I am so frustrated with TMOBILE. I have been a satisfied Verizon customer for over a decade but ended up needing to switch to another carrier when we moved because at our new home for some odd reason Verizon did not work. Based on a referral from the previous homeowner we switch to Tmobile. Here is a synopsis of the challenges I have had thus far. 1. I order the phones and tell the agent I am going to trade in my two iPhone X 256gb models for my two Verizon lines. They say that I will get $800 trade in per phone. 2. I drop my phone a couple days later cracking my screen prior to activating or even opening or receiving the phone I order. I call Tmobile and say I want to cancel one of the iPhone 13’s and just use an older phone that I have because my trade in is no longer valid as I broke it. 3. The Tmobile rep says don’t worry - You can trade the one remaining non broken iPhone 10 and get the $800 credit AND get do a buy one get one promotional trade in credit. I ask repeatedly if they are sure I can do that and they reassure me that I can. I ask for them to put it in writing because that doesn’t sound correct. They reassure me that they put it on my account notes. 4. I get the phones and take them into the Tmobile store to activate them. The in store Tmobile rep says that I can not use both promotions but can see that they agent noted that on my account and if I call customer service they can get it applied. We agree to do the data transfer and swap my phones from Verizon to Tmobile. 5. Over the next week I spend over 12 hours trying to get my bill sorted out. I speak to a supervisor who promises me that she will call me back on Monday after the holiday weekend and she can see the notes on my account. She never calls me back. I wait an extra week and call back in and leave a message for her. I call in and speak to another agent. I lose connection and try to call back. The new agent will not speak to me as I don’t have pin. She tells me the only way she can help is if I go to a brick and mortar store to get a pin. I drive to the brick and mortar store and they will not help me there. They say I have to call customer service. I tell them customer service told me to go to the store. I call back into Tmobile. The next agent was able to verify me easily. The next agent who now says that she may not be able to apply the promotion to my phone and now neither promotion will go in because it has been too long. After a long conversation she is able to apply the one BOGO deal to my account. DEAR LORD PLEASE GRANT ME PATIENCE!!! At this point, I realize that I am not going to get anywhere and the frustration and time spent is not worth it. So now, I am living with a bill that is $32/month higher then originally promised. Every time I get this bill it will remind me of my frustrations and I will share my story with others to hopefully help them avoid this same problem. AND, the cell phone service with Tmobile is not really better. Yes, I have coverage at the new house BUT the connection speed is not better, the cell phone coverage off the beaten path is certainly way worse and if I could go back to a different carrier I would. I am disappointed that for a brand that claims to have the best customer service that what I experienced has been far from good. Update: I had customer care call - a “Senior rep” who promised to follow up with me in 4 days to see if my GPS is working. 2 weeks later - still no call. I feel like Tmobile is full of empty promises. If you are considering swapping over to Tmobile I would highly recommend trying them out as our experience has been so bad thus far. I miss Verizon so much - I just wish that they had service at our new home. Update 2/18/22. I call in to see how much it is to cancel my account. They offer me a mobile booster where I can strengthen my call signal. This means I will have to carry two products. I live in the middle of a large metropolitan area. I should not have poor connection driving down the street or at my house. They also offered a $30 rebate. 1hr 17 min later still not sure if anything is going to change. The tech is telling me that I need to use LTE instead of 5g so I don’t have so many dropped calls. Nothing changed. Update - I have been very busy the last month so I have not made the time to figure out how to cancel my service - however I have had THREE promises to have a mobile booster sent out and have been promised to have call backs NONE of which happened. So, in conclusion - I would HIGHLY advice against coming to TMOBILE. I came from Verizon which was wonderful with the exception of not having service where we have moved to.

LIZ VAN CAMP South Bend, IN

T-Mobile 4615 Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN Edit your review 4.0 283 reviews People often mention All sprint 38 money 8 questions 6 waste 6 +6 Sort by Most relevant Newest Highest Lowest LIZ VAN CAMP Local Guide·81 reviews 20 hours ago NEW-Edit 2 hour wait April 2nd at Grape, Mishawaka. Was 3rd in line. Very rude young girl. Snappy. Cocky. Brown long hair. Eyeliner. Avoid her at all costs. Zero customer service skills. They are sinking fast. Hung up on people. 2 only working. 25 clients waiting. Was 3rd. But these 2 workers skipped me 6x. I dialed 611 while waiting. Got on phone with Sprint. Customer service on 611 took care of the problem. Went straight to ATT across the street.at Day and Grape. Signed up and they were fast. T-mobile sent out a pink sim card to go in all phones and tablets. They don't work. All kinds of lost calls. Voicemail. Very soft voice. And call is dropped. My advice is switch to ATT.

Amy McKertich Exeter, NH

So I was looking into switching to TMOBILE. They had a great deal going on. I am a current Verizon customer and wanted a more reasonable price. When I talked to a representative I made sure to ask her if I would be paying 2 phone bills. She said tmobile will not charge you until you activate the SIM cards. I got the cards in the mail and didnt activate anything. I changed my mind and returned everything. 2 weeks later I got a bill for 300$ . I used NOTHING and got charged 300$. I have been disputing the bill for 3 months. No one will call me back or give me a reason why Im being charged. It is now in collections. Do not go with TMobile. Not easy to deal with customer service. They dont know what they are doing.

Juli K Redding, CA

I upgraded my contract for the duration of 1 month from 15$ to 55$. One week after that my service is suspended and my phone is not working any more. I have to call customer service. First they refuse to add it its their fault. If I paid for an entire month I should be able to receive their service for an entire month, right? Then she "offers" me to make my phone work again, if I pay another month for 55$. I tell her, that's a bad deal! Why should I loose so much money? Then she changes her mind and tells me to pay 15$ for 1 more month for the service that would cost the 55$. Well okay, so I only lost 10 $, the time for the phone call and the drama. So that's the way they create "happy constomers"? It's not working! Too much chaos and phone calls to customer service again and again!

Yu Zheng

Completely agree. I have been joined Tmo since Jan. 2015, they were giving out free line for life at the time, I paid 150/mo for 4 lines grandfathered unlimited plan. It has been a dream for a good while, all CS calls were smooth, problem resolved within 24 hours. Suddenly when they turn the steering wheel and moved all CS center out of the country, my nightmare started. Random charges pops out, credited lines no longer receives credits, CS were completely ignorant, messed up even more after EVERY CS call, they even closed my account after I asked to "change" plan, after resuming services, all owed balance is due and impossible to resume credits. I am currently suing TMO for hurting my credit score.

Leon Taylor Beaverton, OR

We signed up for T Mobile in September 2021 and have been happy with the service, pricing, and coverage since then, but the billing has been an absolute nightmare. It is now January 2022 and the monthly billing is still not correct. I'm on the phone with them right now about the January bill. This is the seventh or eighth time, I think, but it could be more. I've called so many times I've lost track. We were supposed to get two free phones as part of the promotion available when we signed up. They have consistently charged us for one of the two phones each month as well as other random charges that varied month to month. At this point I have a hard time recommending T-Mobile due to these billing problems.

T Dawg San Francisco, CA

T mobile has some good things going for it, however it really needs to get its affairs together. The reception around town in Sacramento, the CAPITOL mind you, is horrible. Everything else about the company does not matter if they CANNOT provide the very basic, critical resource that is the ENTIRE POINT OF OWNING A SMART PHONE IN 2022. Seriously, this is passed the point of being ridiculous. I have a 12 pro max and shouldn’t have such spotty reception and dead zones around one of the most densely populated cities in this entire state. I use my network for school, work, and everyday life. This shouldn’t be an issue, especially for what we pay!! Verizon is more expensive, yes, but they have quality service without fail. I’m giving T-Mobile a little longer to get this figured out, and if it is not improved DRASTICALLY, then I’m switching back. I’ll gladly pay 24% more for a service that actually WORKS on the basic level. 💯

Annie Friend Charlotte, NC

I purchased and switched 3 phones to T mobile during a November, 2021 promotion. The staff had difficulty understanding the promotion, the manager while nice was uninformed, we have been billed incorrectly every month since purchase and have spent a total of 9 hours in the store attempting to get our service and billing straightened out. Prior to this we used Verizon with no problems. I continue to try to reach the billing department (a minimum of one hour holds each time) and get our account straightened out. Would never recommend them, but at this point we are locked in with a phone promotion. Be aware nothing is resolved immediately each time they state it takes 60-90 days.

brett connolly Palm City, FL

Honestly, T-Mobile has been a great service ever since I switched over to them from Sprint but their "360 Protection" plan is an absolute scam and complete waste of money. I was paying $13 a month for a year a half after after I broke my previous phone and figured why not get insurance so the process is simpler and I can avoid having to pay full price again for a new phone. My current phone finally breaks and I find out that my $350 phone (now not even worth $120 brand new) won't be replaced without paying a $100 deductible. I could understand $100 maybe if I had a flagship phone but this was just insane considering I found my phone refurbished and like new selling online for around the same price. Long story short, do NOT get the phone insurance unless maybe you have a really expensive phone, and even still, I can see them still charging a ridiculous deductible that almost negates having the insurance to begin with. I mean, even with my middle range phone the deductible was more than it cost to just get another phone online. So yeah, do the math, $13 x 18 months = $234 that could have bought me the brand new version of my current phone where T-Mobile is simply giving me a pre-owned refurbished phone and STILL charging me $100 for the replacement, so really, it's costing me $324 to get a crumby replacement when I could easily buy an even better phone than my current one, brand new. So yeah, I give T-Mobile 3 stars because I love everything else about them but their insurance is just an awful scam. Too many hoops to jump through and then they'll still charge you through the nose just to get an even worse version (refurbished) of your current phone. Assurant is the company they use for their phone insurance. I know my rage should be focused solely on Assurant, but T-Mobile did decide to use them, so they still get a lot of the blame.

jerri reed Kansas City, MO

I received great service at the TMobile on 71 highway in Springdale AR. They had plenty of staff and EXPERT staff to help me with my issues. Marco G. deserves a raise for the magic he performed on my phone. I'm so grateful to him. Someone at TMobile needs to be congratulated for having the foresight to hire this genius of a man!

Phalda Morris Jacksonville, FL

I currently have T-Mobile as my cell phone provider and I think they are a great company. I have great coverage wherever I go and their unlimited services is very affordable. They also have good deals for new customers looking to upgrade their phone.

Judy Tepe Mason, OH

We signed up for T-Mobile cell phone service through the kiosk at Costco Waterstone. They were very busy, but also very knowledgable and helpful. We love our new cell phone service! Special thanks to Brittany and, especially, Theron, who helped us very much!! We are seniors and not very tech savvy, and they had great patience with us. They were very helpful! We love T-Mobile and we love Costco!!

Tracy Deleon Lake Wales, FL

I bought a phone about 3 months ago, and hated it. Happen to stop by T-Mobile while out shopping,to see if they could help me get a new phone and a cheaper phone plan. Noah, the sales guy was super patient and answered all my questions and concerns. I am loving the new phone already! Superfast and crisp colors. The sales manager Corey was awesome too, offered to credit my account after I complained about some of the prices. Thanks guys!!! Amazing customer service!!!

Aaron H ,

Wonderful customer support, helpful representatives, attractive website, NO contracts or hidden fees, solid LTE coverage and even better 5G when compared to the other carriers, etc... My list could go on for days about why I think T-Mobile is the best carrier in the U.S period. They value the customer first and are willing to be flexible with financing. If you are looking to switch then I highly recommend taking a look at T-Mobile before the rest of the pack.

KC Gilbert, AZ

COVID-19 closed our favorite store and we reluctantly went to another who in the past had very bad customer service. To our surprise a new crew was in town. And now the store located at 1385 E Warner Road, Gilbert AZ is on the goto list. Thank you David you were a surprise for this store, hope you and the crew continue on the upward trend for best customer service.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

when I had a personal cellphone I was with T-Mobile. I loved their coverage and prices at the time. Eventually when I started traveling for work and moved out of the city the coverage wasn't as good anymore. I'm hoping that if/when I do not have a company cell phone anymore I can go back to T-Mobile and see if the coverage has improved where I live.

linda lloyd Ligonier, PA

I would just like to thank Michelle J, Mobile Expert, and Sheila C, Store Manager, for the wonderful service they provided us when we got our new cell phone at the store located in the Westmoreland Mall, Greensburg PA. Michelle knew everything about the phone (s) and the service plans, it was a pleasure having her there to help us make the decision that would best suit our needs. Sheila went to another store to get more of the new model phones because they were out so we could purchase one. We will definitely be returning! I love the phone!