T-Mobile Logo

5.3

LAST UPDATED: November 30th, 2022

Our 500+ verified T-Mobile reviews give T-Mobile an average 3.5/5 stars, placing it among the top cell phone carriers. T-Mobile ranks well for all of our consumer sentiment criteria:

• Value for your money
  • Quality of product or service
  • Customer service
  • Company trustworthiness

T-Mobile is unique in that it will match a customer's corporate, affiliate, or military discount up to $15 for single lines and $30 total for two or more lines.

A bit about the company's background:

T-Mobile, founded in 1991 and located in Bellevue, WA, is the United States-based operating arm of T-Mobile International AG, providing wireless voice & messaging services and data services. The cell carrier operates some of the largest wireless networks in the U.S., reaching 99 percent of Americans according to the company. It has a market of over 45 million customers and over $20 billion in revenue every year.

A new merger between T-Mobile and Sprint is in the works with the introduction of 5G connectivity.

T-Mobile is known for its signature comprehensive cell phone plan, Magenta, which includes bells and whistles like unlimited coverage in Mexico and Canada, Netflix at no charge, and unlimited video streaming at 480p resolution.

The Good

• Quality of Services and Plans
  • New Phone Promotions
  • Phone Financing Options
  • Good Overall Customer Service
  • Affordability and Special Pricing
  • International Network Coverage

Quality of Services and Plans

T-Mobile has three straightforward unlimited cell phone plans:

1. Premium unlimited plan Magenta Plus

2. Signature unlimited plan Magenta

3. Basic unlimited plan Essentials

Magenta Plus includes maximum perks and benefits:

• Unlimited talk, text, and smartphone data
  • Free Netflix with 2-screen access
  • Taxes and fees included in advertised pricing
  • 2x data speeds and texting in 210+ countries and international regions
  • In-flight texting and unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi use
  • Unlimited HD streaming at DVD quality (480p)
  • Unlimited talk and text and some data in Canada and Mexico (up to 5 GB of 4G LTE data)
  • Mobile hotspot data
  • Name ID
  • Voicemail to text

In addition to the contract plans above, T-Mobile offers prepaid plans with data, calls, and texting to suit each client's needs. Magenta benefits are available as a prepaid plan for domestic only or for domestic and international.

All data plans include some degree of mobile hotspot data up to 20GB with the Magenta Plus plan. T-Mobile's smartphone mobile hotspot, also known as Wi-Fi sharing or tethering, allows you to share your smartphone or tablet's internet connection with another Wi-Fi-enabled device using T-Mobile's network.

New Phone Promotions

T-Mobile frequently runs promotions for new device purchases - generally the newest iPhone and Android OS models - as an incentive to purchase a plan. AutoPay and trade-ins are generally required to qualify for the iPhone and Android phone promotions.

With T-Mobile, you have access to the latest and greatest in phone tech. T-Mobile's inventory includes the latest phone models like the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus with 4K video capture, a dual 12MP + 12MP + 12MP rear camera, wireless charging, and "all-day intelligent" battery life or the Samsung Galaxy Note9 with super AMOLED display, expandable memory up to 1TB, and biometric unlock.

To use your current phone (if compatible) you can purchase a SIM card to set your phone up in T-Mobile's network.

Phone Financing Options

The customer can either pay for their services in advance or they can pay as they go. This makes the credit check nightmare of a contract plan obsolete.

There are some credit-based possibilities for covering the price of a new phone, however. If a customer cannot afford one of the more expensive phones up front but can pass a credit check, they can pay for the phone in payments over time. If a customer, under this agreement, decides that they no longer want service through T-Mobile, they are responsible for the remaining balance on the phone.

Good Overall Customer Service

Our verified consumer reviews below are generally positive regarding T-Mobile's attentiveness to customers. From a different third-party review perspective based on customer satisfaction surveys for the past several years, T-Mobile has been recognized as the best customer service provider within the cell phone industry by JD Power and Associates. The company is also recognized for its outstanding care in the customer care category.

Affordability and Special Pricing

T-Mobile is known for its overall affordability. The phone plans available offer data plans comparable in price to that of other providers without requiring long contracts, though auto-pay is required to obtain the best deals.

Customers are never charged overage fees because they simply cannot use their data after they have reached their monthly quota. With most no-contract carriers, there aren't unlimited data pricing paradigms in their data plans, but T-Mobile is the exception. In addition, the unlimited data plan from T-Mobile is significantly cheaper than the 100 GB plans offered through competitors.

In addition, T-Mobile offers special pricing for customers 55+ which can be applied to two phone lines in a plan and includes all of the benefits of T-Mobile ONE. Active and retired military members and their families also qualify for special pricing.

International Network Coverage

T-Mobile also has extensive international service in over 210 countries and international regions. In fact, it is one of the few wireless providers that includes international data and texting at no additional cost, which is far above many of the other contract providers in the industry.

Customers can access their account easily, speak with an online customer care representative, or use their text messaging to monitor their monthly services for international texting as well as other stats.

The Bad

• Cost
  • Limited Device Options
  • Equipment Installment Program
  • Tablet Limitations

Cost

While T-Mobile provides high LTE speeds, Wi-fi hotspot options, and entertainment perks that are unavailable through other mobile phone carriers, its plans are more expensive than that of several competitors. In this case, it's true that you get what you pay for.

Limited Device Options

The company carries the most popular device brands, including certified used phones, but doesn't sell everything: T-Mobile does not offer BlackBerry phones and or Windows phone models.

Equipment Installment Program

Something to point out is the policy regarding the Equipment Installment Program. If a customer chooses to discontinue their service with T-Mobile, they are responsible for the remaining cost of the phone if it was purchased under an Equipment Installment Program. In some ways, this is a tactic to keep customers on T-Mobile's service without forcing a contract.

Tablet Limitations

With T-Mobile, customers can only use tablets with data capability that can be converted into a hot spot. These max out at 11 GB of data per month and do not suit the needs of customers who frequently use a tablet as a hot spot for a laptop computer or other device.

The Bottom Line

T-Mobile is a strong carrier for those hoping to avoid long-term contracts or hidden fees. Though not perfect, the majority of T-Mobile customer reviews reflect positive user experiences and the company is known for its low prices, no overage fees, and other controls in place that keeps the cost competitive for the customer. Prospective customers can expect the following with T-Mobile:

• Different plan options to cater to different preferences
  • Unlimited texting, talk, and data
  • No long-term contracts
  • Portable Wi-Fi
  • International texting included
  • iPhone and Android phone promotions
  • Financing available and overall affordability
  • Discounts for seniors and military personnel
  • Netflix subscription

T-Mobile is rightly among our top-ranked cell phone providers. Read customer reviews below to learn more.

View Best Cell Phone Providers

3.3

James Zitzer Katy, TX

I'm a 19 yr loyal customer. In July 2022 I went into the t-mobile store in Santa Maria, CA to look into upgrading my Samsung galaxy s 10. I was told l qualified for a galaxy s22 with the trade in of my s10. Great. On Aug 1st i received my bill, they added the phone to a payment plan. I called 611, they removed the charge. Sep 1, they added the charge back in, I called they removed it. Oct 1 they added the charge back in, I called 611 and they removed it. Nov 1, I called, they fixed it, here it is Dec. I need to make another call. T-mobile once again screwed it up.. I'm considering cutting my losses and switching to ATT or Verizon. I'm ready to kiss 19 year goodbye. This is how they treat loyal customers.

1 day ago

Linda Lou Collinsville, IL

Tmobile is the worst company and experience we have ever had!! If there was a minus 10 out there I would select that. We had wifi and 2 cell phones - service was good for 17 days - then we lost service for 17 days! We ordered home phone n wifi from spectrum as could not receive calls on cell phones for 17 days! They could not figure out how to fix problem and our disconnect with tower! Warning if you depend on your internet or cell phones - do not go to this company! They lie about everything! We are not waiting for our refund since October 20 of $82.80. We were told it would arrive in 15 days on November 2, 2022. Today is 11/28 and called them and they said no check has been cut! Turning this mess over to better business bureau. Warn everyone - and look at all the complaints at better business bureau online

Debra Philadelphia, PA

I upgraded a phone to my second line on my plan. T mobile claimed they couldn’t get my payment to go thru. So I told them I would call back when I found out why my debit wouldn’t go thru. I called with another card and they claimed that wouldn’t go thru but at first I was told it did. So I was told do another order but first pay my bill which was due at the time. So the whole thing about my debit cards not going thru was BS! They wanted the bill paid first which was always paid the whole 4 years I’ve been with the company. But now I’m going to get these phones paid off and find another carrier. Or if another carrier offers a buy out I’m gone. The whole thing was a terrible process which I hope I never have to go thru again! Just want to write and tell everyone that T-Mobile corrected the situation! This is why I’ve been a customer for 4 years! Thanks T-Mobile!

Amy Baker Denton, TX

I've been a customer of TMobile for the last 19 years. Over this last year, I've spent hours on the phone with representatives and in store trying to sort out account and phone line issues with their promotions and the store adding extra lines to my account. They also always mismatched our phone numbers to incorrect phones. At one time, when we only were supposed to have 4 lines they reported we had seven! Each phone call they provided their representative assurance that everything was straighten out and lines were cancelled but it never happened. I requested to close my entire account since they couldn't seem to get the fraud lines removed, I was told this request was granted, and we ported the actually numbers we were actually using to Verizon. They verified my account was closed and I checked and could no longer access any previous data of my Tmobile account due to them stating my business with them was closed. However today TMobile auto drafted $140 from my bank. After a call to them they stated that the account still had a promotional phone and line active. Due to paperless billing from before, they said the can only send an email link to an old email on file and not physically mail me anything and so have never mailed any invoices or information. I cannot access ANY online account they said is connected to the line because the line was fraudulent and shouldn't have been in use anyway. I requested again to close my account and get a final bill sent; They assured me again it was closed but estimate some kind of final charge of almost $800 for service on an account I was assured was closed previously and a phone that's not been used and that I reported as fraudulent. Tmobile rep. even told me in the past they think these lines were added falsely. They also assured me auto draft was removed again today just as they did before which was untrue. The rep. admitted previous rep neglected to inform me the promotion line would still be active when I closed my account. TMobile is misusing private cc information of a previous customer and should not be able to continue to charge me for a fraudulent line I reported or an old phone promotion on an account I closed two months ago or be billed without notice. I've reported TMobile to the Better Business Bureau.

Kim

After being a loyal and trusted T-Mobile customer for almost 20 years, I was travelling in Europe this past summer (2022) and using the Magenta plan that I've been on for years, where international roaming is included. I ended up staying significantly longer than intended, had no idea there was a time limit to the roaming, but in early October I got sent a text that informed me if I didn't stop using the international roaming by October 27, my account would be blocked for roaming. On October 6 I called T-Mobile and changed my plan to talk and text only, no roaming, removed my sim and used a local European one instead. A day and a half before my impending return to the US, I had my Magenta plan reactivated, but discovered the roaming feature was not working. I called T-Mobile, only to be told that because I hadn't stopped roaming within the time warned, my account had been blocked from roaming FOREVER. I had three separate calls where I explained in great detail every step I had taken, including switching my plan and removing my sim card well before the warning date, but no-one would help me! They said it was an irreversible system (AI) configuration and that the system had somehow picked up my phone was pinging cell towers (not possible!) and therefore registered that I had not stopped the roaming. In summary, a loyal and trusted customer of 20 years was treated like a criminal, all because of a mistake made by T-Mobile's faulty AI system. This company has completely lost track of who they started out as, a company who used to care for their customers and treat them as humans. No longer. So I left for Mint Mobile, a smaller, much more human, and cheaper option.

Carl Price Oklahoma City, OK

Was a great experience from the beginning. They had a 55+ plan for senior citizens. Good price and good service. They have several plans and phones available that fit your lifestyle. Would recommend to a friend or family member.

S. R. Orlando, FL

Two parts to this review. First always beware of a FREE promotion because its not really free. Second there are some good supervisors who will fix things that their workers messed up. About two months ago a T-Mobile lady told me there was a free hotspot device promotion and I could take it or have my old T-Mobile device re-activated. She said the new device was newer, nicer, free except for the $5.85 I had to pay for taxes. I went for it and things were okay. Then today I decided I wanted to cancel my hotspot device and thats when I found out it was NEVER free but I was under a contract for two years. And if I canceled it, I would have to pay almost $80.00. I flipped out and I flipped out some more. I finally got a very nice supervisor who put credit on my account for the amount of the device to be used for my monthly payments and I just had to pay off the device itself. It was a give and take for the same amount. Soooo.....I'm telling everybody. Nothing is Free in this world but JESUS CHRIST and GOD THE FATHER! Don't fall for these free promotion gimmicks! You might not find a nice T-Mobile supervisor named Veronza to help you like I did. :-) :-)

Paul S. Durham, NC

We have been good loyal customers of T-Mobile for a long time. My son has an I-phone 11 pro max which seems to keep freezing. We have taken it to T-Mobile and the service tech told me that it is because Apple changed the software and it can not be uploaded into these old phones. I told my son to go into a local T-Mobile store and trade the I-phone 11 for the new I-phone 14 to solve the software problem, since he lives 2 hours (one way) away from my home. He took the phone into a T-Mobile store in Greenville, North Carolina who's employees are very badly trained both on the phones and customer service. The store actually called me to get authorization, but told me that I needed to add my son to the account before they can help him. Now you may trust your kids in a T-Mobile store, but not me. I said to them why don't you tell me how much it's going to cost me for the new phone, since his phone is on my account. They told me that since I'm not at the store, they can't give me any information about pricing. I said then why do we have pin numbers that verify who you are talking to. When I call customer service that's the first thing they ask for so they can authenticate the person. Obviously, I don't drive to Texas to show them my ID. The store said "we'll that's the way we do things around here". Well, let me tell you, if you don't want to lose old loyal good customers like me, then you need to figure out how to handle this problem. My money spends just as good at other cellular companies which I'm sure they would love our business. Remember T-Mobile your Free Tuesdays aren't that good to keep me, if I don't get the customers service I pay for. I think since the last CEO left, you guys have gotten worse and worse. I think it is time for customers to BOYCOTT your company and leave. Then we will see your customer service policy change.

Michelle Kornegay Norcross, GA

This company is absolute garbage. I have "had" home wifi for about a month. They finally, after much back & forth, shipped me the modem which does not work at my house. I cannot log in to an account because my email is linked to an old account from 8 years ago that hasn't been in service since then. They cannot seem to fix that, I have no idea what an account number is or any way to find it. No one there can seem to help me at all. I call & am told to drop off the modem at my nearest store. I tried that & they will not accept it. They cannot send me a label & I REFUSE to pay these people any money but I'm sure it will end up on my credit that I will then have to fight.

Kellie Davis Memphis, TN

T-Mobile complaints I decided to switch from AT&T to T-Mobile thinking I would get a lower bill and better service. Jokes on me. I purchased 2 phones from a local T-Mobile store with the magenta max plan also the WiFi service. I was given a handful of lies about the plan and sent out the door with 1 of the phones being the wrong phone I requested to purchase. I wanted 2 iPhone pros with 256GB and I only got 1, the other phone was 128GB. I’ve contacted customer service several times about this issue and have also confronted the store manager who in a nutshell called me a liar and said he couldn’t do anything about it. It also turns out I never signed a contract. The sales associate forged my signature on the documents. I filed a complaint with the fraud department and have yet to hear from them. At this point I just want to cancel the entire service and go back to AT&T. Customer service says they can cancel my service but I would be responsible for the full price of the phones. I told them they could have the phones back and they said I couldn’t return them because it’s past the 14 day return period. That’s not my fault I’ve been waiting days for the their fraud department to contact me with the forgery issue. I’ve been dealing with this for over a month and I’m done. I can’t talk to anyone past a customer service representative and I’m getting know where. I just wanted T-Mobile to do the right thing and exchange the phone to the correct one. I DO NOT recommend T-Mobile to anyone.

Antonio Gutierrez San Antonio, TX

Ever since T-mobile took over sprint the range of service has improved dramatically. I don't know why i did not start with them in the first place but now it's great!! I have 3 phones under a 100 bucks a month with everything unlimited that's right! Take them on you will see. Customer Support, Chat line Awesome!!!

Sue Repsher Inman, SC

We visited the T-Mobile store, in Simpsonville, SC a couple of days ago, looking for information concerning switching to T-Mobile. Our Customer Service Representative was Savvon, & he was very personable, willing and able to answer any of our questions, and even stayed past his normal working hours to help us! Good experience with T-Mobile so far! Keep up the good work, y'all!

Louie Hlavay Austin, TX

They are the worst in South Texas. Out alot times.. they say they are updating. I've been with many cell phone companies and internet companies, and this one is definitely the worst.

1 day ago

vu bui Renton, WA

I come to agent in renton to upgrade the service plan and i asked them to confirm the payment plan 3 times and they confirmed. But when i receive the bill, it cost 50 dollars more. I came back there and they denied everthing. T mobile lie everything as long as they can get more line.

Deb Hill American Fork, UT

I liked T-mobile while I had service with them. But when I decided to change to another company they tried their best to not let me go. They wanted me to wait till the end of month but I already had new phones so I finally said no please close down my phones. Then my last bill came and they owed me $42.84 . The bill stated -$42.84 so I thought they would send me a check or credit for that amount but never got a refund but continued monthly bills of -$42.84, then saying it will be credited to my next bill. What bill, I don't have them anymore. So, I finally called them and spoke to the customer service person and was on the phone for 2 and a half hours waiting while the rep was trying to get permission to give me a refund for my money. I just hung up. Really what does it take to give back money that belongs me. It is my refund. Give it to me!

Lowell Gordon Canfield, OH

I have two stories regarding T Mobile. First DO NOT order a phone on line. Every representative that you talk to will give you a different story of what you will get and most do not tell you what you have to do to get there perks. Also each call is two hours. I will say all of the representatives are very courteous. Secondly, if you want a T mobile phone go to one of their stores. We did and the representative was very knowledgeable, helpful and properly set us up. I would give the store a 4+ star rating. Only negative was it just takes so long. BTW ...I would not say amazing.

Gregory Lamke London, ENG

Phones work fine in America. Activated International plan but when we got to the UK, texting criminally slow, inconsistent, and incompetent, Wi-Fi became inept in most cases, and even my telephone itself had limited functionality in relation to networks. I have sent 10 days turning WiFi on and off. We get absolutely nothing when Wi-Fi is off, and latent, retarded incompetent messaging service. We were notified upon landing that we are also on International Roaming and our International Plan had not been activated as we were assured the evening before we left when we called to double check. As soon as we are home we are dropping T-Mobile like it has CoVID AND Monkeypox AND Ebola. Carrier pigeons are quicker and infinitely more reliable.

Karenza R St Louis, MO

I have been with T-Mobile for quite some years now and I’m so glad they finally brought home internet. It is great just for me and my daughter but when I’m at her father’s house it doesn’t work as well.

Who Knows Baltimore, MD

I've had great experience with T-Mobile. Their services are great. Plus, they have plans for all budgets. Their customer service is exceptional. Most of so i appreciated the discount to sign up for Auto-Pay

Matt Marion, NY

Really no different than any of the other cell service providers. Their 5G map was likely "colored in" by marketing people trying to sell you on the company because after a 2k mile drive through the USA I can tell you there was NOT 5G coverage in 90% of the area I travelled through that they claimed. I have yet to speak to a single person in the USA when I call for help even though the salesman at the store told me how there was a brand new support center being opened in our local city of Rochester. The people are nice, but they all read from the same script, and when they ask me how I like T-Mobile so far they're all so sorry that I am not happy. They all then promise to be back in touch with me to improve the service...but no calls. As for their "switch to us and we'll pay you money" programs...took over three months to finally get it sorted out. As I mentioned, not a bad company, but they're no different than Verizon or the rest...fancy salesmen, international tech support and mediocre service with lots of hidden rules in the fine print.

Dan Ford Redwood City, CA

My family and I've been T-Mo subscribers for >5 years. We were attracted by the transparent, competitive pricing, free Netflix, and generally reliable service. Customer service has been okay though I was very upset by their response to massive data breach 1-2 years ago. Offering subscribers 1 year of security monitoring doesn't make up for this!!!! Despite this, it's far better than the mainstream alternatives like AT&T, Verizon and (yuck) the cable cos.

John Rudick Lockport, NY

We ( my wife and I) just switched from AT&T to T Mobile this week. I think we got a great deal on new phones and an Apple Watch, along with the phone plan. So far everything is working great. We had to go back to the T Mobile store to get a few of the minor things fixed but it wasn’t any trouble. Our salesman ( Andrew ) was knowledgeable and very friendly. I am glad we switched.

ShyPimp74 Ft. Washington, MD

Jenny is the type of customer service I'm use to from tmobile. She didn't haggle me or act as if it was a chore to assist a loyal long term faithful customer. She explained things very clearly and made sure I wasn't ever inconvenienced. She allowed me to explain uninterrupted and also apologized for experiences with tmobile that had nothing to do with the care she was providing me. If every customer care representative was like her, T-mobile would be the only carrier needed in America. Please reward her with responsibility of management because she is ready to not only be the example but to set the example for others to follow. Promote now!

Kalita Gunter Baltimore, MD

I have had T-Mobile for about 7 years an I absolutely love them. The customer service is amazing an they definitely work with you. Anytime I have had a issue with anything when it comes to my phone service they are right on it. The waits for customer service are never that long at all. They also do call backs just in case you can’t get to them right then an there. They have great pay arrangements too where you can pay half your bill an pay the other half when you can. They reward you when you are a long time customer which I love. The service never goes out an if it does you just call them an there right on it 100%

Ann Palmer Boston, MA

After having an account here for 18 years, I am shocked at the poor service I have received since buying a Samsung watch, which did not work! I returned it, and they got it going again, and then when I got home, it stopped again. I took it back, was told that I was now out of the "buyer's remorse" window, but that I could order another watch. I did, and they sent me the wrong one. I took it back, and then they sent me still the wrong one. Now, I am in possession of a large, black smartwatch that I will never use WILL PAY FOR THAT was SUPPOSED TO BE FREE!!!

Marie Sauerhage Lawrenceburg, IN

I switched from Verizon to T-Mobile and have had nothing but problems with their customer service. They charged me for a month before our phones were ported and the sim cards were in the phones. That took hours to get resolved and I'm not sure it has been. The store I went to for help called the corporate office and a woman there was incredibly rude to the manager of the store and acted like I was a criminal trying to get away with something. I've been with them for exactly 4 days. Use any phone company before you go to T-Mobile.

Celecia Christie St. Cloud, FL

If I could give zero stars I would. Decided to switch from verizon to t-moble. The representative activate a new phone for me and at the end told me he was unable to transfer my number that I had for over 20 years. Call customer service gave them my account pin to transfer my number was told it would only take 2 hour. Call back 2 hours later and was told it will take 2 hours more. Then call back again told it will take 24 hour. This is very frustrating. I don't mine the wait but all the missed information is irritating. Date of experience: October 05, 2022

Jesse Wellman Port Richey, FL

I switched from T-Mobile in August because I ordered one phone and they sent me four Sim cards I paid on the phone and they told me to go to the store and they would just give me the phones because I had already paid on the phone They did not give me the phone they said I had to pay in the store so I switched to Verizon that day in August 26 now almost 2 months later they charged me $852 for phones I did not receive

Gina Donofrio

Great service. No need to utilize any other company, especially in Uban areas. The phones are durable and the customer service is outstanding.

Arturo Arredondo Lima, LMA

Everything was fine with T-Mobile until came the time that I have to close my account because I was moving overseas. I called on August 19 2022 to close my account. On August 19 I payed my last bill of $101. After I called to close my account, they told me that the account was going to be close at the end of my billing cycle wich was on 30 August, ok by me. On September 19 I got a bill of $107. I called again to see what happened. They told me that It was a billing mistake and that I will recieve a refund for those $107 in four to five business day. The refund never came, and I have to called again just to find out that my refund was rejected, and that I was not elegible to get a refund until 30 days after my cancelation, so, until 30 September. Will see if that happens. Today is 28 September 2022. My question to T-Mobile is , why they told me first that my refund was going to take four to five business day the first time . And, why do I have to wait 30 days after my cancelation to became eligible for a refund of a billing mistake that T-Mobile made. I was with T-Mobile for over five years. So, I guess that, as long as that you are a paying coustomer, everything is fine, but when it comes to closing accounts and refunds you are an unwelcome person.

twinblues Carroll, IA

First: T-Mobile bragged about their great coverage in our area. They have no coverage here for 50 miles in any direction. We switched online and it was miserable doing the conversion from Verizon to T-Mobile. We had no coverage at all. We then switched back to Verizon. (Verizon has great customer service). We had made a payment to T-Mobile for the switch. Now that we switched back, we have a credit. 2nd- T-Mobile deactivated our account so in order to get the refund we need the online pin number that no longer exists on their server. They cannot help us with this refund. Basically, we are screwed in getting the refund. Third: There customer service is horrible. They disconnected me after calling them and waiting 30 mins to talk to their customer service. Well at this point it looks like they can keep the $60 and keep sening me bills with a credit for the next 50 years. I would stay away from this company because if you have an issue, I hope you have 4 days to do nothing but hold to resolve it

Suzanne Bautista Charlotte, NC

I switch from Verizon thinking that I would get a better deal and better customer service however I have had nothing problems with the customer service from the initial point until yesterday when I had called them about finding about my contract to find out if there is any way that I could switch it so that I could get a new phone the guy told me that basically there was nothing they could do for me unless I bought iPhone outright while he smacked his lips and acted like it was just rude then a supervisor called name isil who said that she was going to look up to something and call me in the morning and lo and behold she didn't call go figure should have stayed with Verizon this T-Mobile company is the worst ever out of all of them wish I had never switched

John Vaught Denver, CO

This is the worst company that exists they i dislike this company because they lie alot and have horrible customer service look at all other of there reviews unless this web page is paid by them then that would be only way to not show my review and if its not shown i will have to put reviews up on Real Customer Review and show that not honest and only show positive reviews from companies they are affiliated with even pulled a video that my girlfriend took and posted on social media of the employee cursing and acting like a child on. Included they laziness and lies they spread they are not ranked high look at better business rating ad they accurately state ranks one of the worst cell phone carriers there is don't listen to more of the falsness

Inspirations By Sharon Crump

Run fast from Tmobile! They have you spend hours troubleshooting with non-technical people before they send you to a technical person who still can not fix your problem. I can not access my voice mail since upgrading to the flip 4. Spent 1 hour on the phone with a customer service rep who tried to troubleshoot my problem. It was way over her head. I finally asked her to escalate the call. Then I spent another 1 1/2 hours with a tech support and they couldn't get it to work. They said my Sim card doesn't allow voicemail and they don't know how to fix it. I pay for voice mail but I have no access to it. I am not a happy customer now that they are T-mobile. I was with Sprint for over 10 years. I've always had a good experience with Sprint. Me and my 8 devices is going to a new carrier because I've had problems ever since they merged with Tmobile. Tmobile sucks.

Blake Bronson Dallas, TX

I had an agent named Tracyanne and she helped me so thoroughly with my issue and I would really love to connect with her again. If your reading this tracy send your business card to my number I never received your text. - B

MY Woodmere, NY

The phone service works most of the time, I find that i have dead spots. Somebody has to communicate to higher management that its unacceptable to tell customers that your phone is working when you know its not. I'll explain. We have 8 employees on T-mobile and around our building non of us get service unless we make phone calls on wifi, I have tried at least 4 times to walk into our local store and tell them this and there answer is to google search the coverage area and tell me Im in a working red zone and that means i get 5G. And i keep telling them i dont care what your PDF says your service doesnt work and they will tell me (after resetting my phone) it will now work. I cant tell you how many sim cards and hard resets and new phones ive tried but it doesnt work. bottem line a phone needs to be able to call!!!

Art Glider Heber Springs, AR

I am a new customer with T-Mobile. I can not say enough good words to describe the employees & service. When you need them they are there in person. The mobile service is outstanding. Service is their most important product.

Pamela FURST Charlotte, NC

I've had Tmobile for decades and have been very satisfied. I'm a Realtor so I use my phone alot. My phone had slowed down and I couldn't figure out how to get things moved from internal to the SD card. My husband took it to the N Charleston Rivers Avenue office and Shonnetta N fixed my phone. She deleted unused apps that were draining the battery and moved everything over to my SD card. She recommended a new phone with 4 times the storage which I WILL do the next time I have a closing. I am very pleased with Tmobile and am so grateful to Shonnetta Ne.

JJZ Palm Bay, FL

I switched from ATT to T-Mobile a year ago. My cell phone service has dramatically improved. I no longer have the quiet pauses or dropped calls. I have the senior plan and have had no issues with billing. When I have questions about how to use my phone I stop into the local store and they are always extremely helpful. I stopped in yesterday because I bought a new iPhone elsewhere and my contacts dropped from my car. Eric came out to my car and completed the task quickly. He also pointed out a couple of features on my phone. The location on Palm Bay Rd in Palm Bay is outstanding! The last time I went into the ATT store in Melbourne the rep didn’t even look up from the device he was using. So, yes I am very happy with T-Mobile!

Nam Denver, CO

I've been with T-Mobile for more than 10 years and let me tell you, T-Mobile takes really good care of their long-time clients. I have the Magenta plan for 4 people in my family and the cost each month is below $200. I use their app, which is very convenient, to view and change my plans if needed on the fly. Customer service number is 24/7 and the representatives are always kind. I'm not too concerned about having service when I go to the mountains or somewhere remote because I don't expect to have service. I know that for some people that can be a deal breaker. Last time I heard though, they are leaders in implementing 5G. I also have their insurance plan for a phone that they don't make anymore, which I highly recommend. For $12 extra a month, I can go out into the world and feel safe that my device is covered. I feel proud to be customer of a company that is growing so fast, especially with their acquisition of Sprint. Cheers to many more years!

D C Falls Church, VA

I miss when it was just sprint!! Horrible coverage, 10 spam texts a day!! Calls constantly dropping and too expensive. I'll be choosing another carrier as soon as my contact is up. HORRIBLE

BRETT L Surprise, AZ

OUR SERVICE WOULD NOT WORK AT OUR NEW HOUSE, TMOBILE WORKED ON IT FOR 4 MONTHS. THEY WORKED ON THE PHONES AND TOWERS AND SIM CARDS, BUT NO SERVICE FOR 4 MONTHS. THEY KNEW WE WERE USING TRAC PHONES FROM WALMART THE WHOLE TIME, BUT THEY STILL SENT A $450 BILL FOR THE 4 MONTHS. THEY REFUSED TO WORK WITH US ON THE BILL. THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WOULD PAY THAT BILL. THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS AND IT CAME OFF AFTER 2 YEARS, NOW THEY PUT IT BACK ON WITH A NEW DATE. ILLEGALLY!!! THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ELDERLY PEOPLE. BEWARE!!!!!!!

Shelton Germaine Rogers, AR

I have had their service for about 10 months now. I feel like I was scammed into thinking they had good customer service. They do not, I have contacted them over the past 10 months at least 30 times and I have yet to even get average service. I am counting down the days until I can kick this trash of a company to the curb. Based on the way I have been treated from their "Personal" customer care team, this company needs to close its doors and shut down. No service just about worth not having to deal with them.

Reviews True Kirkland, WA

Overcharged and no refund!!! T-Mobile is a huge liar! So dishonest! I used T-Mobile service for 2 years and decided to close my account early 2022 as I was not satisfied with the customer service. When I closed the account, I paid the dues. Soon after that, I received a bill of $50, I called and paid. In a month, I received another bill of $20, I called and paid again. In another month, I received another bill of $5. I got upset, so I send a check of $5 and wrote a letter telling them that I would not keep paying them for the service that I cancelled a couple of months back. Finally, T-Mobile stopped sending me bills. Surprisingly, in another month, they sent me a mail saying that I have a balance of negative $75. So, I called and asked for the refund, I was told they didn’t find my account. I wrote a letter and told what happened. I got a reply from an offline service expert telling me that they sent me the refund in a citiBank prepaid card in March. As I never received it, so I replied. Then I received another letter from him repeating the same information. I replied again and said if they didn’t want to refund me, just let me know so I could stop expecting. Again, I received his reply, this time, asking me to call Northlane about the citiBank prepaid card. I called and talked to 2 different agents, they didn’t find my information in their system which means T-Mobile lied to me as they didn’t ask Northlane to send me the refund in a citiBank prepaid card. I called T-Mobile and asked them to send a request to Northlane, they didn’t find my account and they can’t send the request. T-Mobile lied all the time. T-Mobile closed my account and delete the key information to make the refund request. Then T-Mobile lied and told me that they sent me a citiBank prepaid card. Finally, T-Mobile asked to check with Northlane about the prepaid card but Northlane didn’t have any of my information. T-Mobile is such a liar. Why don’t be honest?? If you don’t want to refund me, just let me know and that’s it. It’s so simple. This issue harassed me for half a year as T-Mobile kept sending me bills and mails. If you have any doubts or questions, let me know.

Irv Brown Warwick, NY

To whom it may concern, The Samsung/ T-Mobile watch really appealed to me. Last year I had serious open-heart surgery, and the result could easily have gone either way. When I was offered this watch, the salesperson explained to me that it could monitor my heartbeat, measure my blood pressure, and various other biometrics, including sleep. Most important, I would be able to dial ''911'' and the ''GPS'' would direct first responders to my location. After a life and death experience, a ''safety net'' is most appreciated... As a rehabilitation tool, the watch can monitor the total number of steps I perform daily to assist in my recovery. As sold to me, this watch was paramount to my well-being and future progression as a cardiac patient. After reading this, I am sure that every ''at risk'' person would rush to purchase one. This is where the nightmare starts... I bought the watch and was excited to begin my recovery. Initially, the watch would charge for a short time but would not retain the charge. The employee at the T-Mobile store told us I charged the watch for too long. ''The watch was not meant to be continuously on the charger.'' It turned out not to be the case. The watch was defective. Although only a month old, T-Mobile charged me $20 to replace it! The second watch was no better. For some mysterious reason, the watch cannot monitor my steps. The most infuriating aspect of this is the watch would measure my steps on a ''hit or miss'' basis. Mostly miss and only for brief periods of time. Hours were spent talking to customer service to no avail. Reboot. Reboot. Reboot. This was the response. The watch would only work sporadically.  Finally, I sent the watch to the Samsung repair center to be evaluated. Dealing with the repair center was a debacle in itself. The center e-mailed us the incorrect barcode for the return so we traveled 25 miles only to discover the incorrect code. At $5.50 a gallon for gas, we probably purchased the watch a second time! The repair center contacted us and informed us that the watch is now fine. I am excited to regain my ''safety net''. Lo and behold, the watch works worse than ever! That means never ... One more try with customer service and the familiar Reboot. Reboot. Reboot. As a former customer service executive for a Fortune 500 Company, I am appalled at the customer service by both Samsung and T-Mobile. This watch was presented as a lifeline for my peace of mind and healthy recovery from a major surgery. I look at my watch that cost me hours of my time wasted with customer service, untold miles of driving to the nearest T-Mobile, and the $10 per month I am still being charged for service that was never delivered. As a loyal customer of Samsung for many years, I am disgusted and ashamed how such an established brand can so thoroughly tarnish their image.  To facilitate the generation of seamless customer service and a product that lives up to the brand Samsung. Sincerely, Irv

V M Lombard, IL

When my relative warned me about T-Mobile as it took him forever to receive their promised credit until he finally gave up and canceled his plan with them, I thought it's just a single case (which may happen with any company). As I was tempted by their promo "Buy One Get One Free" so I decided to have my phone plan with them. Who would not want to have a free line and a free phone, right? Wrong! Not with T-Mobile! After opening the phone line and being charged for both lines (in spite of what I was promised) I contacted back T-Mobile at Yorktown Center. I was told that my plan is not qualified for the promo - Obviously the representative have not read their own "small print". He apologized and informed me that the only way I won't be charged is to cancel the line and return the free phone. It's what I did. He promised to credit back all charges (the free phone was not really free as the taxes and fees had to be paid). When I have not received the credit after a few weeks I talked to their manager and was promised that my money would be return after the credit will be "processed". By now it has been MONTHS for me to follow up on returning my money back and I still have not received it. I have spent HOURS explaining the same thing to different "managers" but still have not received back all what I was charged. When I asked (a number of times) the representative and store managers for the contact information of the regional manger I was never given it - Obviously they are not required by the company policy to provide their managers info (vs. most other legitimate companies that care and want to know about their customer's experiences). It means this is not a single case as I thought originally. And I am not even talking here that their client data base leaks (unless they sell the customer's info) as I started receive junk mail from marketers that I know due to giving my info to T-Mobile. CONCLUSION: If you don't want to deal with incompetent people and listen to never fulfilled promises, stay away from T-Mobile!

Barre PEAK, INC Brooklyn, NY

The sales agent offered confident reassurance that the new T mobile 5G Hotspot would receive “great” TMobil cell coverage and specifically in my area. Turns out that’s not AT ALL the case. Without a cell signal this “great deal” and the hotspot is worthless. I was all set to leave my AT&T account but the AT&T signal is strong here, so I will stay with them. Meanwhile I hope a refund will come though from T-Mobile …. And reaching customer service to arrange a return required hours of waiting…..what a waste of time !

William Walters Seattle, WA

The t moble store in Pocatello I give them a 10 out of 10 they hooked me up was so good to us even when I was in a rush they are awesome I give them the best of the best thanks t moble .

Andrey Oklahoma City, OK

Been with T-mobile for 4 years Couple years ago I got new Sim card for a tablet. We told sales man that we don't have a tablet yet but planning to buy it in few months. He said no problem just pay $30 now and activate your Sim card when you get your tablet. Two years later, I still didn't get a tablet yet and have not activated Sim card, but I found out ghey were charging me over$10/mo all that time. T-mobile compensated me for last 5 month. Couple months ago I saw T-mobile advertised free phones. Since the screen on my phone was cracked I decided to stop by T-mobile store and find out without knowing much about. So I got two cheap A32 phones for "free" and was guessing that they do it because they want people to switch to 5g, which sales men confirmed. At the bill time I found out that I owe over $300 for the phones and I can't return them now because it's too late and it is free only if I add a lines. None of these were told at the store. When we signed up with T-mobile we got the locked price plan that includes all fees and taxes, but some how, two years later, some kinda extra fees or taxes started being added to our "fixed" amount

Cathy Lee Gettysburg, PA

We've had T-Mobile for about 20 years. Their coverage has improved sooooo much since we started. We have a great "senior" 2-line plan that is hard to beat cost-wise. Every time I have called, I've been pleasantly surprised by the caring and professionalism of the service rep. I highly recommend them.