T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Mary Berglund Clearwater, FL

I have overall had a great experience except for some paper work glitches which hopefully will be worked out.

Yvenante Damis ,

Good company customer service is great. Very professional no problem. Love them h

Tyrone mcbryde Lakewood, OH

Since they merged with sprint the have very good with promotion customer service

Bruce Shapiro ,

Have not had any negative issues once I began using T-mobile. No problems. No dropped calls.

NickyKatie Tualatin, OR

Not happy they were hacked and data compromised

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

In general, I am happy with my T-Mobile service but there are too many times when the service lapses or delays in service. The local store people are very nice.

Jeanne Breden Columbus, OH

The rates are great. My family has had mobile for so many years. We have been with them for at least 15 years.

Dallin San Diego, CA

T-Mobile offers the best price for the service. They have been reliable and are more affordable than other carriers

Tyler Mcbride Prosper, TX

The family plans are great. But the deal we signed up for was miss leading and I'm not even sure we actually got the deal or not.

Edie New Britain, CT

T-Mobile is also a great company I've been with them I say about 15 years or more great customer service

Lana S New Orleans, LA

I used Tmobile for years. The value was goo, but you couldn't get service every where that you went. Friends with ATT would get service, but I would not.

Joshua H Williamsburg, VA

Really great customer service and great pricing. Just wish their signal was better. Would have stayed forever if that were the case.

Katie Sherrod Michigan City, IN

Lately the t mobile service has been spotty and not too confident in staying with them. Its like ever since they merged with sprint everything has gone down hill.

Rafael Parra Longwood, FL

Coverage is great, the speed of the data is fast, I have international data plan, it works great out of the country

Maximilien Onga Nana Ashburn, VA

Great! Been using T mobile for many years. Cost needs to be competitive compared to other providers.

Sonny Evans ,

Great service always friendly staff in store and over the phone theve always found away to fix what wasn't right

Cheryl Goodall South Saint Paul, MN

Great Service and the customer service at the stores are very helpful when I have any issues they always help

Charlene Devine Englewood, FL

Overall I like Tmobile, but i just moved from MA to Florida and I seem to get more dropped called in Florida.

HardRock65 Stockton, CA

I am a sprint customer and T-Mobile just bought them . The first couple weeks I had some major service problems but they seem to have been fixed so I will see how it goes .

Phillip Yates Galveston, TX

Have received excellent service and like the one price vs the others adding on all of the extra charges

Karla Martin Pearland, TX

We love the service we have when we travel. Also they always try to help you with any questions we have.

Jeferson Paris Fort Lauderdale, FL

Excellent service around the country and in the countries I travelled to. Good assistance and a reasonable price

L O Phoenix, AZ

Fantastic phone service a t a very good price. Rarely do we have drop calls and service pretty much everywhere we go

Tia Marie Kennesaw, GA

Great company, great prices and reasonable. No hidden fees and you can actually buy the phones at reasonable prices.

Vianca Potts Hialeah, FL

If I ever had an issue the customer service was great! Great prices and I’d recommend friends to use them.

Tanya A Long Beach, CA

Good service and good phone prices if you have decent credit. Service is fairly affordable and I've never had problems with service!

Michelle Arduengo-Sandino Merced, CA

The people are always pleasant and patient. And this is in person or on the phone. I wish there were more cell towers so no dropped calls.

Robert weeks Carrollton, TX

Been with t-mobile for 11 years all have been great, alway help right away with any problem that I may have...

Toni Hasson Salem, UT

I’m a T-Mobile customer for a long time and I’m impressed with the service and the knowledge of the employees

Sophilino Tallahassee, FL

I can't even get a connection in my room. Not even outdoors! Having T-mobile is like a cool way of going back in time to the 1920s when people had to go physically looking for you in order to communicate

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

I have been a customer for many years. I have switched to other abc came back. Great customer service and rates.

Koco Henseler Salt Lake City, UT

Great service for a fair price. Unlimited data for two of us in the US and outside of the country keeps me in touch with the one I love

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

T-mobile is such a good alternative to Verizon Wireless if you cannot afford it! Their family plans are awesome!!

Teagan hickman South Jordan, UT

Always have had t mobile and would never have a bad thing to say about them ... their customer service is amazing

hmarashi Newark, NJ

My family has had T-Mobile phone service for almost 6 years, and the upgrade plans and service have been exceptional.

Rebecca Managua, MN

T-Mobile is amazing! They offer great service and they are super reliable. The staff is really helpful.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Good overall experience, got the plan from my sister after she got married was as smooth of a transition as I would've liked.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

We recently switched from another more expensive carrier. We are saving so much money with T mobile!

Maureen Canelo Tallahassee, FL

I have used this cellular provider for about 5 years now and have not had any issues in terms of service or connection. Will highly recommend.

Stan Hollingshead Lehi, UT

I have found t-mobile service coverage and speed to be excellent, even in rural areas of my state. The weekly give-aways are nice as well.

Savanna Saratoga Springs, UT

Great service for a great price. As a young married couple we appreciate the price and T-Mobile Tuesday’s reward program.

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

Best service around for the price! We love the jump program so we always have up to date cell phones without paying a lot up front.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Not all of the workers are helpful when needing to solve an issue. For the most part customer service is the best I have experienced.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

T-mobile has awesome service! Their coverage is great and they have amazing rewards for their customers.

Monica Guenther American Fork, UT

Great company with great customer service. We have enjoyed our time with them as our cell phone company

Bryndie Managua, MN

Super spotty service in Utah based on my experience. However, the T-Mobile Tuesday’s almost make up for it and the customer support is pretty friendly.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

T-Mobile has made great strides in their customer service and cell phone coverage. I like that their prices include taxes too.

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

t mobile has the best international plan. I lived in the Dominican Republic for a semester and my phone worked perfect

Danielle Powell Long Beach, MS

This is a true situation where you get your money's worth. The bill is cheap and service could be okay in major areas. However, service in the country is very unreliable

Geneve Pierre Fort Lauderdale, FL

This phone company needs to work on their signal in rual places of Florida ,especially north Florida. Sometimes theirs no signal which is dangerous.