- Straight forward service
- Great prices
- No long-term contract
Cleartalk Wireless is well-known for their straight-forward service and pricing platform. Their customers know what services they are getting and exactly what their monthly payment will be for those services. Cleartalk offers individual, multi-line, and mobile plans for their customer-base to choose from.
Cleartalk offers great prices for their unlimited plans, with an unlimited data, talk and text plan for $45 dollars. For a family plan, they have one of the lowest prices in the game, with 4 lines being under $100 a month. They offer customer service from 6 AM until 12 AM and offer many brand name smartphones, including Samsung and LG smartphones.
Cleartalk Wireless services do not require a long-term contract, and are flat rate—meaning that there are no surprise additional fees. Because they pair with some national carriers for their coverage, you can be assured that their coverage is decent coverage. Cleartalk also emphasizes that there are no data caps for their unlimited data on Cleartalk’s 4G LTE network. They also have a current promotion that includes bringing phones from Sprint, Verizon, Boost, or US Cellular, with the ability to cut your bill in half.
Cleartalk Wireless offers several unlimited features as part of their flat-rate cellular services. These include:
- Unlimited local calling (all plans)
- Unlimited nationwide long distance (all plans)
- Unlimited text messaging (all plans)
- Unlimited picture messaging (all plans)
- Unlimited web surfing (all plans)
- Unlimited email access ($40 and $45 flat-rate packages)
- Unlimited instant messaging ($40 and $45 flat-rate packages)
- Unlimited 3G data for smartphones ($45 flat-rate package only)
- Limited device selection
- Quality of coverage
While Cleartalk Wireless utilizes a simple business model, there are parts of their service that do not measure up to the “larger” carriers. For instance, their device selection is very limited compared to the big name cell phone providers. Current customers have also complained about the quality of coverage. The best advice with this information would be to ask neighbors or co-workers who use Cleartalk Wireless how their service measures up prior to enrolling in their service. The key with coverage is to make sure that the areas you will use your phone in the most can get a quality level of service.
Here are a few things found that is not so good about Cleartalk Wireless:
- For their coverage, their coverage is spotty throughout the country, with most states only having a little bit of coverage. Their coverage is very limited on the west coast, with the east coast having a bit more coverage.
- Though they have a good selection of android phones, and even a couple of flip phones, there are no apple products available through Cleartalk Wireless.
- Flat-Rate Monthly Plans–$45 (Unlimited local calling, unlimited nationwide long distance, unlimited text messaging, calling package, nationwide coverage, unlimited picture messaging, unlimited web surfing, unlimited email access, unlimited instant messaging, navigation-Google maps, multimedia streaming access, music-MP3, uncapped 4G Data for LTE Smartphones, Unlimited 3G Data for Smartphones.)
- $40–(Unlimited local calling, unlimited nationwide long distance, unlimited text messaging, calling package, nationwide coverage, unlimited picture messaging, unlimited web surfing, unlimited email access, unlimited instant messaging, navigation-Google maps, multimedia streaming access, music-MP3)
- $35–(Unlimited local calling, unlimited nationwide long distance, unlimited text messaging, calling package, nationwide coverage, unlimited picture messaging, unlimited web surfing)
- Cleartalk’s family plans are tailored to you. See their website for more information about their family plans. http://www.cleartalkwireless.com/multi-line-plan/
Fees. There were no additional fees listed on their website.
Additional Services Prices
$20/mo—MiFi on Android
$10/mo—Unlimited Calling to Mexico
$3/mo-Unlimited Directory Assistance
Unlimited Nationwide High-Speed Internet –$45/mo
Unlimited Local High-Speed Internet — $35/mo
Contract Length—There’s no contract—just month-to-month payments.
Business started 1999
Company Selling Points ClearTalk prides itself in offering a family plan for “4 lines for $100 a month,” as well as the ability to provide the best value in wireless with flat-rate, no-contract, unlimited plans on a nationwide network with one low monthly price.
Phone Selection (just a breakdown of what operating systems they work with):
- They work with LG, Huawei, Samsung, Cool Pad, Novatel, and Kyocera.
Ease of Use (Website, signup, account management, bill pay, and overall user experience)
Their website is really straight-forward, with the ability to easily sign up for one of their flat-rate individual plans, or to choose a custom family plan, depending on the amount of people on the plan. You are able to purchase a plan and a phone online, and pay a bill online, as well as manage your account. They also offer customer service from 6 AM to 12 AM (CST) everyday.
Customer Support types They offer customer service from 6 AM to 12 AM (CST) everyday
Coverage For a coverage map, see the below link. For coverage, there is scattered coverage throughout the east coast, with the most coverage in Florida, Indiana, Illinois, and Ohio. Texas is widely covered, as well as southern California. Most other areas have limited coverage, with Wyoming and Montana having little to none.
Additional Features and services– See the list after each plan above.
Company contact information (Address, phone number, email)
1405 N Imperial Ave #2, El Centro, CA 92243
Phone: (760) 234-3333