- Location. SNHU allows students to attend their main campus, their satellite campuses or enroll online. The flexibility of their classes has helped the school grow to over 3,000 on-campus students and over 60,000 online students.
- Program Offerings. Students can earn associates, bachelors, masters, doctorate and even certificates through different programs at SNHU. They offer over 100 online bachelor’s degrees as well as over 100 master’s degrees. SNHU offers certificate programs in accounting, social media marketing, and police and law enforcement. Potential students have a variety of options when it comes to choosing what form of higher education suits their needs.
- No Application Fee. For students interested in SNHU undergraduate programs, they do not require an application fee. Applying is simple and helps potential students get started right away.
- Transfer Credits. SNHU allows up to 90 credits of previous coursework towards a bachelor’s degree to transfer to SNHU. In order for credits to transfer, a grade of a C- or higher is necessary.
- Accredited. SNHU is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges through the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
- Cost. Earning a degree at SNHU does not come cheap. Undergraduate course fees start at $960 for online students and $729 for on-campus students. Graduate courses start at $1881 for students. These fees don’t include the books and other materials needed to complete these courses. SNHU however does offer discounts to military members and their families. While cost may be higher than others, SNHU offers many scholarships and grants for students.
- Set Terms. SNHU has set 6-week term dates for online undergraduate programs. However, since there are multiple term start dates, students are able to choose a term start that is right for their schedule.