Omega Auto Care

9.0

Omega Auto Care is a car warranty provider. Mechanical car repairs can be costly and Omega aims to "take the stress out of auto repairs and surprise maintenance" for car owners with its quality car protection. Its vehicle service contract covers the repair bill, based on the level of coverage you choose.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Robert

"Each time I have needed them they have been there. It takes very little effort. The dealership contacts them in a timely manner and expedites the repairs on my vehicle. When I've had an issue they've been very responsive to my needs."

View Omega Auto Care Customer Reviews

Omega Auto Care provides car warranty plans which are different from a factory warranty because they can be purchased outside of the automotive company that the car was purchased from. Omega Auto Care strives to offer quality customer service and simple car warranty auto repair claims. Omega Auto Care also offers a maintenance benefit package that is complimentary during the first year. This repair offer makes Omega Auto Care stand out from other car warranty companies.

Omega Auto Care refunds the posted labor rates at repair facilities instead of refunding the national average, which can be lower than posted labor rates. This reimbursement method benefits Omega Auto Care clients by ensuring that they do not have to worry about paying the difference between the national average and the listed rates. Omega Auto Care is also a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

The Good

• Provides a Variety of Warranty Plans
  • Roadside Assistance for All
  • Available in 46 States
  • Customer Service
  • Additional Maintenance Coverage

Provides a Variety of Plans

Omega Auto Care offers vehicle owners three different warranty coverage protection plans, common to the industry

• New Exclusionary
  • Used Stated Coverage
  • Powertrain Protection

The cost for each of these plans varies, but the extended auto warranty prices at Omega Auto Care start at $59.99.

New Exclusionary Plan

The New Exclusionary Plan is a vehicle warranty for models that are no older than seven years and have less than 100,000 odometer miles when the customer purchases the contract. This plan offers the company's highest level of coverage, out of all the vehicle service contracts offered by Omega Auto Care. It offers comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

Used Stated Coverage

The Used Stated Coverage Plans are for vehicles that are no older than ten years and have less than 150,000 odometer miles. This plan offers slightly less coverage than the New Exclusionary plan. Still, it offers nearly comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

Powertrain Protection Plan

The Powertrain Protection Plan is for car models that are less than 15 years old and have less than 250,000 odometer miles. The Powertrain coverage options have three different options; Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus, and Powertrain. The Powertrain Plan has the least amount of coverage, then Powertrain Plus, followed by Powertrain Enhanced.

All three Powertrain plans offer coverage on many components of the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and more. However, they have limitations when it comes to the A/C, steering, brakes, suspension, and other areas of the car.

Roadside Assistance for All

Each contract with Omega Auto Care includes 24-hour roadside assistance, which consists of the following benefits:

• towing
  • jump starts
  • partial reimbursement for flat tire repairs
  • vehicle fluid delivery
  • lockout services
  • flat tire repair payment help
  • rental car reimbursement
  • trip interruption assistance

Available in 46 States

Omega Auto Care is available in 46 states in the United States, including Washington, D.C. Omega Auto Care’s wide range of coverage makes it possible for more cars to be covered.

FYI, Omega Auto Care does not currently offer warranty plans in the following four states:

• California
  • Minnesota
  • Rhode Island
  • Washington

Overall, according to the reviews found on Best Company, Omega Auto Care customers are fairly satisfied with their customer service experience. Many of the verified Omega Auto Care reviews mention Omega Auto Care’s customer service and claim filing system as a strong point. Customers report that its customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick when it comes to their questions and car repairs.

Whenever customers experience a problem with their vehicles, Omega Auto Care advises that they immediately pull over and call the roadside assistance provider included in their warranty. The tow company will tow the customer's vehicle to a nearby repair facility. When it comes to filing a claim, the customer first needs to call Omega Auto Care to begin the claim process. From there, Omega Auto Care will make sure that the customer's car is diagnosed to determine where the car failure is occurring.

The customer can utilize the rental car option if the maintenance repair is approved. Omega Auto Care keeps the claim system as simple as possible by picking the customer up, towing the vehicle to the repair shop, providing a rental car, and paying the maintenance bill for the repair services. Omega Auto Care strives to make it easy to take advantage of its vehicle protection coverage.

Additional Maintenance Coverage

Omega Auto Care is one of the only providers that offer a free maintenance benefit package with their plans. The maintenance benefits include oil changes, a battery change, a brake pad replacement, cooling system maintenance and lube, and safety inspections. This maintenance package can be valued at up to $500.

The Bad

• No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles
  • Limited Coverage Plans

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While Omega Auto Care covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

Limited Coverage Plans

While Omega Auto Care offers three different extended warranty plans, there are other vehicle warranty companies that offer more warranty options. Furthermore, if a car is older than 15 years or has more miles than 250,000 odometer miles, there are no car warranty plans available through Omega Auto Care.

The Bottom Line

Choosing the right service contract for you from a trustworthy warranty company is essential. Omega Auto Care offers its clients plenty of coverage options to choose from to ensure they can get the amount of coverage right for them. Omega Auto Care is available almost everywhere in the United States, making it accessible for most people.

Omega Auto Care offers quality customer assistance to answer your questions quickly and process your claims promptly.

If Omega Auto Care interests you, call an Omega Auto Care representative to ensure the company offers coverage in your area and for your vehicle.

Peggy Hildebrand Charleston, SC

Easy to work with. Helped with several repairs last year.

Erica Barnes Sarasota, FL

4 experience and worth the money, nice how you can get reimbursed for certain repairs and regular maintenance including oil changes and batteries. 5 customer service as well and they were very helpful with negotiating the price

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Erica, It sounds like you have been able to take full advantage of you policy, so it's great to get feedback from you on the benefits. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Sonya Outland Houston, TX

Great customer services, respectful and addressed all issues.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing Sonya!!

Blanca Valdez McAllen, TX

Used it once and was very satisfied with their service. I didn’t have any problems with the payment of my repairs.

Marilyn Crousey Latrobe, PA

My Ford Escort needed a pricey repair and Omega took care of it for me.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear we were able to get you out of a tight spot. Costly surprise repairs are never fun, but Omega Auto Care has your back!

Clinton Oliver Lufkin, TX

Everything has been just as what i was told it would be so far

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Cynthia New Hyde Park, NY

Their customer service team is always there when I need them and they always answer questions I have. They are very respectful to me. When I used my warranty, they paid for everything and they dealt with the vendors directly themselves.

Jose Jacksonville, FL

When I want to use my warranty, everything works out just fine and the bill gets paid. The benefits are great in the plan I got.

Jeffrey Lawtey, FL

I chose Omega because they called me and I decided to go with them. I needed to have my brakes fixed and they paid for everything except for $122 which was pretty nice. If I hadn't had the coverage, I would have had to pay over $300 to get the brakes fixed.

Emery Pineville, NC

I chose Omega Auto Care because I'm probably going to have major issues with it. Every time I call them they are very helpful and I never have issues with communicating with them about things I have issues with. I've used the oil changes that are included in my warranty and it went pretty smoothly. I didn't have to do much of anything other than give me my warranty card at the time of payment.

Darren Brentwood, TN

I've had a great experience with this company. Whenever I talk to anyone over the phone they give me great service. I needed a part replaced and Omega talked to the auto shop for me and got everything sorted out and taken care of. Now everything works perfectly and worked out just as I expected.

Elaine Owings Mills, MD

I needed to use my warranty for an oil change and they paid it right away. They are responsive and willing to go out of the box to ensure my satisfaction.

Marticia Millville, NJ

Each and every time I’ve reached out to them to talk, they’ve been able to answer my questions. I use the warranty on a regular basis to get the oil changed on my vehicle.

John Edward Sanders

Awesome excellent service. The customer service representative was very professional, courteous to me!

Lucinda Miller

Easy to have promised, free oil change coverage applied. Went well.

Kyle Michelsen

I've been completely satisfied with the coverage from Omega Auto Care. I got a free oil change as well as $100 to the replacement of my battery when I needed a replacement. Customer service has always been fast, friendly and reliable.

Travis

They provided everything they said they would. I've used them for oil changes and maintenance reimbursement and they have always been easy to work with.

Tiffany

Customer service makes sure I get the service needed. They even talk to places I've been to to make sure everything was covered. One time I needed an oil change and went to a place that said wouldn't cover under my warranty. I called Omega and they helped me find a place that would accept them. They made sure I had an appointment scheduled and everything before I went in. They eliminate confusion and make sure everything is being taken care of.

Maudelyne

Their customer service is great at helping me. I have used them to get my oil changed

Eleanor

Omega Auto Care gives good service. I've had no problems with getting anything they've offered me. Once I got an oil change and had no problems getting it done, they took care of it. They have a really good extended warranty and give you extra free things along with it.

Donald

I originally started with their policy because they did a promotion where you could get three oil changes after signing up with them. I think it takes a little while to get reimbursed when you have your car fixed. I understand that it might take a little longer due to COVID-19, but I still think they should put more attention to getting people paid faster.

Gay Lynn

Their pricing is very reasonable. After signing up, everything has been done as expected. I went in for an oil change and submitted my form. I received my check in about four weeks.

Kevin

I had a window motor blow out and it was all fixed within a week. The dealer ordered the part and Omega Auto Care covered the bill.

Andres

I haven't had any issues with this company at all, everything in the process has been pretty smooth. They have preventative care in their warranty which I used to get my oil changed.

Judy

Whenever I need to call their customer service, they answer my questions thoroughly.

Sandra

Their customer service is awesome! Anytime I call, I never have problems getting through to them and they always take care of my issues. My car just wouldn't start one time and when I called they had me take my car to the dealership to get the battery replaced. They always take care of things in a timely manner. They have the best value and seem to be the best company for my auto care, and I've already recommended them to other people.

Karen

I went with Omega Auto Care because they offered a good price. I've loved using the free oil change, and haven't had any issues so far.

Gaynell

Omega Auto Care has a great plan. The customer service is great at answering questions.

Huey

It was great/easy. I brought my truck into the dealership and the technicians/customer service personnel contacted Omega and everything was taken care of.

Robert Thomasson

Had to use omega for the first time. Customer care made it easy and very helpful. When at dealership getting repairs the cov19 had things slow down on authorization. But customer service jump into action and went beyond the call of duty and help me get all

David Bartow

Very happy with the service, customer service very helpful

Rachel Butler

My experience so far has been great. Customer service is wonderful. I have not had any problems so far. When it was time for a oil change, it was on a Saturday and they close on Saturday, so I had to used my money to pay, they reimburse me with no problems.

Pamela Sewickley, PA

Every time I call the number for service or to ask a question, I get somebody who knows what they are talking about that tells me the truth. I find they are very willing to help.

David Baltimore, MD

Best coverage for my car. They have very good customer service, they are very kind, it was really nice.

Anita Tampa, FL

I’ve been recommending Omega Auto Care toe everybody. They have excellent customer service, it’s responsive and user friendly. Easiest company I’ve worked with. I had to get my brakes done recently and the warranty covered a hundred and forty dollars. They seem to really care about their product. I am a pretty happy customer.

Lisa Pensacola, FL

What I’ve had done would have been more money if it had been with someone else. They really did help.

Christa Alexandria, VA

They have a lot of deals and discount packages for students, which is very nice. Everything they said to me, they have followed through.

Marvin Delta, OH

So far every time I’ve used them, they’ve always been very nice. They give you free oil changes and maintenance for the first year so we’ve used it for oil change twice and got a wiper blade. It’s been very good. They keep taking care of our problems. They’re trustworthy and pay the bills that need to be paid.

Tina Johnson City, TN

In august, when I had to replace my battery, I used it. They truly care about their customers and provide a lot more options than my last warranty coverage did.

Dominey Houston, TX

It’s a good, reasonable price for the value. Everyone is friendly.

Marcea Englewood, CO

They work with you. They make sure that they follow up with me after any incident or with any claims I have. I like their benefits.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

It is a very good service. I would recommend them to anyone. Each time I call, I get the answers I need. I use my warranty to have it serviced each year and everything has gone well. The service was good, very professional.

Taeksun Kennedale, TX

When I have a problem, I call them to get permission to get my car worked on. They make sure I understand the situation. I like them. Their responding is very good.

Steven Houston, TX

Definitely like omega, they get things done. I am very happy and satisfied.

Debra Milwaukee, WI

They offer the best warranty for the best price. I have never had any problems with them when I need to have something done. I never have problems with payments when I use it for my oil.

Stacy Braidwood, IL

I liked the benefits of signing up with Omega Auto Care, like the hundred dollars towards the batter and money towards wipers and the three free oil changes. Everything about the company is true.

Wendy Rice, TX

Every time I call, I am never on hold for long and they answer my questions. It’s a great company that I would recommend to anybody.

Anonymous Louisville, KY

I appreciate the simplicity of the way Omega does stuff. The terms of the contract were explained in great detail. The service offered were what was directly impacting my needs. The support team is responsive. The greatest feature is the reimbursement for the products.

Glaister Gulfport, MS

They are the best of what I was looking at. They do what they said they would do with maintenance and everything but the turn around time is a little long.

Patricia Piedmont, SC

A month ago I had to take in my car for break and oil change and I had no problem getting in contact with Omega and they paid for a percentage of that work. It was helpful.