Omega Auto Care

9.1

Omega Auto Care is a car warranty provider. Mechanical car repairs can be costly and Omega aims to "take the stress out of auto repairs and surprise maintenance" for car owners with its quality car protection. Its vehicle service contract covers the repair bill, based on the level of coverage you choose.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Robert

"Each time I have needed them they have been there. It takes very little effort. The dealership contacts them in a timely manner and expedites the repairs on my vehicle. When I've had an issue they've been very responsive to my needs."

View Omega Auto Care Customer Reviews

Omega Auto Care provides car warranty plans which are different from a factory warranty because they can be purchased outside of the automotive company that the car was purchased from. Omega Auto Care strives to offer quality customer service and simple car warranty auto repair claims. Omega Auto Care also offers a maintenance benefit package that is complimentary during the first year. This repair offer makes Omega Auto Care stand out from other car warranty companies.

Omega Auto Care refunds the posted labor rates at repair facilities instead of refunding the national average, which can be lower than posted labor rates. This reimbursement method benefits Omega Auto Care clients by ensuring that they do not have to worry about paying the difference between the national average and the listed rates. Omega Auto Care is also a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

The Good

• Provides a Variety of Warranty Plans
  • Roadside Assistance for All
  • Available in 46 States
  • Customer Service
  • Additional Maintenance Coverage

Provides a Variety of Plans

Omega Auto Care offers vehicle owners three different warranty coverage protection plans, common to the industry

• New Exclusionary
  • Used Stated Coverage
  • Powertrain Protection

The cost for each of these plans varies, but the extended auto warranty prices at Omega Auto Care start at $59.99.

New Exclusionary Plan

The New Exclusionary Plan is a vehicle warranty for models that are no older than seven years and have less than 100,000 odometer miles when the customer purchases the contract. This plan offers the company's highest level of coverage, out of all the vehicle service contracts offered by Omega Auto Care. It offers comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

Used Stated Coverage

The Used Stated Coverage Plans are for vehicles that are no older than ten years and have less than 150,000 odometer miles. This plan offers slightly less coverage than the New Exclusionary plan. Still, it offers nearly comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

Powertrain Protection Plan

The Powertrain Protection Plan is for car models that are less than 15 years old and have less than 250,000 odometer miles. The Powertrain coverage options have three different options; Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus, and Powertrain. The Powertrain Plan has the least amount of coverage, then Powertrain Plus, followed by Powertrain Enhanced.

All three Powertrain plans offer coverage on many components of the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and more. However, they have limitations when it comes to the A/C, steering, brakes, suspension, and other areas of the car.

Roadside Assistance for All

Each contract with Omega Auto Care includes 24-hour roadside assistance, which consists of the following benefits:

• towing
  • jump starts
  • partial reimbursement for flat tire repairs
  • vehicle fluid delivery
  • lockout services
  • flat tire repair payment help
  • rental car reimbursement
  • trip interruption assistance

Available in 46 States

Omega Auto Care is available in 46 states in the United States, including Washington, D.C. Omega Auto Care’s wide range of coverage makes it possible for more cars to be covered.

FYI, Omega Auto Care does not currently offer warranty plans in the following four states:

• California
  • Minnesota
  • Rhode Island
  • Washington

Overall, according to the reviews found on Best Company, Omega Auto Care customers are fairly satisfied with their customer service experience. Many of the verified Omega Auto Care reviews mention Omega Auto Care’s customer service and claim filing system as a strong point. Customers report that its customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick when it comes to their questions and car repairs.

Whenever customers experience a problem with their vehicles, Omega Auto Care advises that they immediately pull over and call the roadside assistance provider included in their warranty. The tow company will tow the customer's vehicle to a nearby repair facility. When it comes to filing a claim, the customer first needs to call Omega Auto Care to begin the claim process. From there, Omega Auto Care will make sure that the customer's car is diagnosed to determine where the car failure is occurring.

The customer can utilize the rental car option if the maintenance repair is approved. Omega Auto Care keeps the claim system as simple as possible by picking the customer up, towing the vehicle to the repair shop, providing a rental car, and paying the maintenance bill for the repair services. Omega Auto Care strives to make it easy to take advantage of its vehicle protection coverage.

Additional Maintenance Coverage

Omega Auto Care is one of the only providers that offer a free maintenance benefit package with their plans. The maintenance benefits include oil changes, a battery change, a brake pad replacement, cooling system maintenance and lube, and safety inspections. This maintenance package can be valued at up to $500.

The Bad

• No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles
  • Limited Coverage Plans

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While Omega Auto Care covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

Limited Coverage Plans

While Omega Auto Care offers three different extended warranty plans, there are other vehicle warranty companies that offer more warranty options. Furthermore, if a car is older than 15 years or has more miles than 250,000 odometer miles, there are no car warranty plans available through Omega Auto Care.

The Bottom Line

Choosing the right service contract for you from a trustworthy warranty company is essential. Omega Auto Care offers its clients plenty of coverage options to choose from to ensure they can get the amount of coverage right for them. Omega Auto Care is available almost everywhere in the United States, making it accessible for most people.

Omega Auto Care offers quality customer assistance to answer your questions quickly and process your claims promptly.

If Omega Auto Care interests you, call an Omega Auto Care representative to ensure the company offers coverage in your area and for your vehicle.

Erica Barnes Sarasota, FL

4 experience and worth the money, nice how you can get reimbursed for certain repairs and regular maintenance including oil changes and batteries. 5 customer service as well and they were very helpful with negotiating the price

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Erica, It sounds like you have been able to take full advantage of you policy, so it's great to get feedback from you on the benefits. We appreciate you taking the time to share, and for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Mar. 29th, 2021

Donald

I originally started with their policy because they did a promotion where you could get three oil changes after signing up with them. I think it takes a little while to get reimbursed when you have your car fixed. I understand that it might take a little longer due to COVID-19, but I still think they should put more attention to getting people paid faster.

Tiffany

Customer service makes sure I get the service needed. They even talk to places I've been to to make sure everything was covered. One time I needed an oil change and went to a place that said wouldn't cover under my warranty. I called Omega and they helped me find a place that would accept them. They made sure I had an appointment scheduled and everything before I went in. They eliminate confusion and make sure everything is being taken care of.

Sandra

Their customer service is awesome! Anytime I call, I never have problems getting through to them and they always take care of my issues. My car just wouldn't start one time and when I called they had me take my car to the dealership to get the battery replaced. They always take care of things in a timely manner. They have the best value and seem to be the best company for my auto care, and I've already recommended them to other people.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience Sandra!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Kyle Michelsen

I've been completely satisfied with the coverage from Omega Auto Care. I got a free oil change as well as $100 to the replacement of my battery when I needed a replacement. Customer service has always been fast, friendly and reliable.

Eleanor

Omega Auto Care gives good service. I've had no problems with getting anything they've offered me. Once I got an oil change and had no problems getting it done, they took care of it. They have a really good extended warranty and give you extra free things along with it.

elafayette c stone Alpharetta, GA

The company made my repairs hassle free. I recommend Omega to anyone.

Gay Lynn

Their pricing is very reasonable. After signing up, everything has been done as expected. I went in for an oil change and submitted my form. I received my check in about four weeks.

Andres

I haven't had any issues with this company at all, everything in the process has been pretty smooth. They have preventative care in their warranty which I used to get my oil changed.

Robert Thomasson

Had to use omega for the first time. Customer care made it easy and very helpful. When at dealership getting repairs the cov19 had things slow down on authorization. But customer service jump into action and went beyond the call of duty and help me get all

Rachel Butler

My experience so far has been great. Customer service is wonderful. I have not had any problems so far. When it was time for a oil change, it was on a Saturday and they close on Saturday, so I had to used my money to pay, they reimburse me with no problems.

Marvin Delta, OH

So far every time I’ve used them, they’ve always been very nice. They give you free oil changes and maintenance for the first year so we’ve used it for oil change twice and got a wiper blade. It’s been very good. They keep taking care of our problems. They’re trustworthy and pay the bills that need to be paid.

Anita Tampa, FL

I’ve been recommending Omega Auto Care toe everybody. They have excellent customer service, it’s responsive and user friendly. Easiest company I’ve worked with. I had to get my brakes done recently and the warranty covered a hundred and forty dollars. They seem to really care about their product. I am a pretty happy customer.

Anonymous Louisville, KY

I appreciate the simplicity of the way Omega does stuff. The terms of the contract were explained in great detail. The service offered were what was directly impacting my needs. The support team is responsive. The greatest feature is the reimbursement for the products.

Ralph Cynthiana, KY

They amount of money I pay is good compared to everybody else that has ever called me for the same service. they are very trustworthy. There is no joking around, everything is precise. The care is excellent. When I had my oil changed, I was reimbursed a good portion of the price.

Bryan Santa Anna, TX

It can be hard to get a hold of customer support and it takes them a while but it is cheaper than what they offered me at the dealership and it helped me get parts for my car when my brakes went out. The reimbursement check came within a week or two.

Kimberly Ocean Springs, MS

I trust omega. I value omega. I would highly recommend omega. Their customer service and everything makes it worth it. I had my battery fail me and they reimbursed me for my brand new battery. I am satisfied with omega. It is worth the money.

Ken Nichol Pottstown, PA

No problem so far everything was taken care of in a timely manner

Emery Pineville, NC

I chose Omega Auto Care because I'm probably going to have major issues with it. Every time I call them they are very helpful and I never have issues with communicating with them about things I have issues with. I've used the oil changes that are included in my warranty and it went pretty smoothly. I didn't have to do much of anything other than give me my warranty card at the time of payment.

Crystal Chiles Frisco, TX

Excellent customer services! They take their time to speak with you and try to see how they can keep your business and how they can make it better for you. I like how they work with you and not forceing you into something you don't want to do. They even will rached out to you later if you are not sure about what you would like to do at that time. Theu are just a great company to work with.

Thank you for sharing!

Bonnie Anderson, IN

This warranty was in my budget. Omega has always been polity and ready to help me when I call. I just recently needed to use my warranty because smoke was coming out of my car and it was smelling like coolant. I took it to the Buick body shop and they were going to check it over when I found out that my turbo was leaking nad I neded a new heat gasket. Omega fixed it within days.

Mike Edmonton, KY

When I hadn't used it before, they found out there was something wrong with my trip expenses and it was covered so it worked out just fine. There were a couple of things that needed to be replaced. And I went in and had it checked out at the dealership and showed them Omega Auto Care's card and they were very pleased. We are very impressed with the professionalism and speed of taking care of business.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mike, We appreciate your kind review, and it'a always great to hear when we have met the expectations of not just our customers, but also the repair facility. We definitely work on having the most efficient processes as possible, so to hear that it was easy for you to use is fantastic. Safe travels!! -Omega Auto Care

Oct. 10th, 2019

Elaine Owings Mills, MD

I needed to use my warranty for an oil change and they paid it right away. They are responsive and willing to go out of the box to ensure my satisfaction.

Marticia Millville, NJ

Each and every time I’ve reached out to them to talk, they’ve been able to answer my questions. I use the warranty on a regular basis to get the oil changed on my vehicle.

Travis

They provided everything they said they would. I've used them for oil changes and maintenance reimbursement and they have always been easy to work with.

Pamela Sewickley, PA

Every time I call the number for service or to ask a question, I get somebody who knows what they are talking about that tells me the truth. I find they are very willing to help.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

It is a very good service. I would recommend them to anyone. Each time I call, I get the answers I need. I use my warranty to have it serviced each year and everything has gone well. The service was good, very professional.

Mario Apopka, FL

Money wise it is great. I trust their work. It is fine to me that they are in the better business. Customer service is very patient and friendly even if I am late on my payment. They understand my problems.

Debra Milwaukee, WI

They offer the best warranty for the best price. I have never had any problems with them when I need to have something done. I never have problems with payments when I use it for my oil.

Stacy Braidwood, IL

I liked the benefits of signing up with Omega Auto Care, like the hundred dollars towards the batter and money towards wipers and the three free oil changes. Everything about the company is true.

Cynthia New Hyde Park, NY

Their customer service team is always there when I need them and they always answer questions I have. They are very respectful to me. When I used my warranty, they paid for everything and they dealt with the vendors directly themselves.

Darren Brentwood, TN

I've had a great experience with this company. Whenever I talk to anyone over the phone they give me great service. I needed a part replaced and Omega talked to the auto shop for me and got everything sorted out and taken care of. Now everything works perfectly and worked out just as I expected.

Jeffrey Lawtey, FL

I chose Omega because they called me and I decided to go with them. I needed to have my brakes fixed and they paid for everything except for $122 which was pretty nice. If I hadn't had the coverage, I would have had to pay over $300 to get the brakes fixed.

Ronald

My rear end differential in my Cadillac went out and I took it to the dealership and Omega paid 100% and I paid my small deductible. They were prompt and professional. Customer service was excellent. They're always there when I need them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

No one wants surprise repairs for $2,500 , and it looks like you purchased your policy just in time. I'm glad we were able to be there for you, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Sep. 4th, 2020

Chris Houston, TX

Everything I needed has been delivered at this time. My fuel pump went out while I was at the airport and the car just shut off. I called for roadside assistance, they got there immediately and then the next day they called the car again to the shop to get repaired. They took care of everything and everything was solved. They were great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

It sounds like everything was handled expeditiously, and I am happy to hear it. We appreciate your business!

Lori Westlake, LA

When they called me, the deal sounded good so I went ahead and took it. I get excellent service and customer care. They are very courteous and very professional. I was able to get my air conditioning fixed in my truck with no cost to me when it went out.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy to hear that you have had such a great experience, and that our staff was helpful. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Frank New Haven, CT

Omega Auto Care is very good and responsible. When I needed their service, they were right there, satisfaction guaranteed. The customer service representative Shannon, I believe, is very attentive and right on time. I just love the service. I would recommend it to anyone because Omega is the best.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Frank, Thank you for such a kind and detailed review. You have been with us for quote a while, and with $8,800 in paid claims, you're a great example of how well our policies work for people. We hope you continue to be a a part of the Omega Auto Care family for years to come.

Erna

I chose them because they offered me a good price on an extended warranty. I've used my warranty twice this year and they settled everything. They sent an inspector to the dealer to check the items that the dealer said needed to be repaired and they approved everything within two days.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Erna, We appreciate the kind words. With $6,237 in claims paid out in just a year, you are definitely a great example of how great these plans work, and what a lifesaver they can be. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Robert

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Leroy

We had some problems with the shocks on our care. They were able to fix it for us for our $100 deposit. They were really good to me and gave excellent service. They investigated themselves to make sure that we were well taken care of and our car was serviced in an excellent manor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear your claim went smoothly, and was handled in a timely manner. We strive to always provide world class service and I am glad it showed.

Regina Kurtz

I bought the policy 18 mos ago and never used it. I recently needed some work done and referenced my warranty. I was able to make a costly repair for $100. I even made mention of a problem I was having with a door lock and it covered that as well. I'm extremely satisfied with this policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are very happy to hear that you were able to have full peace of mind with the help of Omega Auto Care. Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your business.

Dina Okeechobee, FL

They have the best insurance offered for the right price. I had to use it for my fuel pump. They only cover a certain amount for a tow and then I had to pay my deductible and that was the only thing I had to pay for. Other than that I didn't have to deal with anything everything was taking care off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you you for sharing your experience Dina!

Chelsea Tucson, AZ

I can call them and they are right there to fix anything I've needed. The customer service has been great. The only thing I wish was different is I'm in a different time zone and it tends to make things difficult when trying to make a claim or anything.

Denise

Customer service has been great, except for the last time when they took two days to make a decision. Something had happened with the spark plug or piston and they did cover it, it just took a few days to decided, but eventually everything was taken care of.

Rachel Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They've been instantaneous in their reply and their care. In the past few months I've needed to use it four times and they've taken care of all expenses except the deductible. They were checking in and the tow truck arrived immediately.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Rachel, It sound like you have had quite the bad luck lately. Four time is quite a bit, but I am glad we were able to be there for you in your time of need. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Feb. 13th, 2020

Matt Fairview Heights, IL

I've never had an issue getting through. There's never long hold times. They are always happy and helpful. So far I've only used the road side assistance and they came and helped me change a tire and reimbursed me $100 for the flat tire. With Omega Auto Care you get exactly what you pay for.

Larry

With Omega, All I do is just take it in the shop and let them take care of it and they called extended warranty for me because I have to do is just pay your deductible a hundred dollar deductible.. I still have a little problem - I want to know why date they can't fix my radio because it's hooked in with electronics all up system.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out to our office for clarification in regard to your repair. -Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Jan. 3rd, 2020

Anonymous North Miami Beach, FL

Omega is willing to do anything you need to be done, which is good because my car is special and needs to be taken care of properly. They did what we asked them to do. Everything has been good. If anyone wants to spend the money, I would definitely recommend it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear that we are taking care of your vehicle the way you want, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Nov. 11th, 2019

Ramona Bellville, TX

I choose Omega Auto Care for the price. For the price, it is a really good program. They're really prompt and on top of everything. They answer the phones whenever I call. Everything I've used it for has been taken care of immediately.

Venora Pompano Beach, FL

When I broke down, they were very good with their customer service and got someone out promptly. When I left my key in the car and it drained the battery, I called and within twenty minutes somebody was there to give me a jump start and I was on my way home. The employees that came out were very nice, respectful, and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with company and that roadside assistance was able to come out so fast. Safe travels!

Oct. 29th, 2019