Delta Auto Protect

Delta Auto Protect Logo

Delta Auto Protect

Delta Auto Protect offers a price match guarantee on their warranties.

Delta Auto Protect is an extended auto warranty company. It was founded in 2013 with the goal of providing exceptional service in giving comprehensive vehicle protection to drivers nationwide beyond a factory warranty. The company offers its customers extended auto warranty plans to help pay for expensive car repairs, and they include roadside assistance with all of their plans.

Delta shares a comprehensive list on the company's website of systems that are covered in their protection plans. This list assists consumers as they choose a warranty plan, especially as there are many exclusions.

autopom! Logo autopom! ›

8.2

Overall
Score

Endurance Logo Endurance ›

6.6

Overall
Score

CarShield Logo CarShield ›

6.5

Overall
Score

Delta Auto Protect Logo Delta Auto Protect ›

6.4

Overall
Score

The Good

• Basic Features of Service Plan
  • Other Features

Basic Features of Service Plan

Delta Auto Protect offers customers three coverage plans: Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Diamond Premier.

These extended warranty plans vary in the level of coverage. The month payment also varies depending on the warranty plan. The plans are cumulative, with higher-tiered plans adding additional coverage to the lower-tiered plans.

Instead of being separated into Basic (e.g. bumper-to-bumper), Corrosion, and Powertrain Warranties, Delta Auto Protect offers vehicle service contract options that cover different parts of the vehicle's systems.

Each extended service contract includes coverage of the engine, drive axle, transmission, cooling, brake, AWD, and electrical systems. Diamond Plus Plans add coverage of 4x4 systems and steering. The Diamond Premier Plan includes ABS brakes, seals and gaskets, air conditioning, GPS navigation, and suspension systems. Diamond Premier Plans also cover "Hi-Tech," but there is no expounding information about this coverage.

Other Features

All extended car warranty plans include roadside assistance with towing, car rental, flat tire assistance, and emergency fuel, etc. Car rentals are only available in the event of a breakdown. Towing is to the nearest ASE certified repair shop. Towing and rental car coverage are limited to one tow and one rental car per auto repair as well as once per seven day period for the same cause.

The Bad

• Cost of Service Plan
  • Basic Service Plan Length
  • Doesn't Cover Everything
  • Time in Business

Cost of Service Plan

Delta Auto Protect does not disclose their pricing for their extended service plans. These are priced based on several factors, including the vehicle's mileage, make/model, and geographic location of the vehicle. The plans are also priced with higher-tiered plans such as the Diamond Plus and Diamond Premier Plans being priced more expensively than the baseline Diamond Plan.

Basic Service Plan Length

Delta Auto Protect does not disclose the length of its extended service contracts online.

Doesn't Cover Everything

Delta Auto Protect does not offer corrosion coverage with any of its service plans.

Additionally, auto protection plans may only be valid if the car is properly maintained according to the warranty maintenance terms. Repairs necessary due to normal wear and tear are also not usually covered by an extended car warranty.

Time in Business

Delta Auto Protect was founded in 2013. Delta Auto Protect is relatively new to the business compared to some of its competitor warranty providers.

The Bottom Line

Delta Auto Protect does not offers, extended service plans to help cover the cost of expensive repairs. The company has gained significant market share in the few years of its operation. There are significant circumstances which may void a Delta service plan, so anyone purchasing a plan should be thoroughly aware of their personal responsibilities, particularly regarding maintenance and record keeping.

Delta Auto Protect might be a good option for those who regularly maintain their vehicles, keep immaculate records, and want coverage against unexpected repairs. If prospective customers are not able or willing to do these things, they should avoid the company, as they would find that they had purchased something which was not going to provide the auto protection that they expected when they experience car trouble.

View Best Car Warranty Companies

Amari
March 14th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

There’s so many good things to say about Delta Auto Protect. A few days ago my vehicle was overheating so I couldn’t entirely make it home. I gave Delta Auto a call and within 30 minutes they had my car a towed to the shop and arranged a nice rental for me. I was only responsible for a small deductible which was very convenient. I recommend anyone to go with Delta Auto Protect.

Varun
March 13th, 2019 DETAILS

I think that Delta has a very good warranty. I purchased it when I bought a used car last summer. It paid for itself when my car would not turn over and I had to call for help. They arranged for a tow and a rental car to use while it was in the shop. The customer service was great and all I had to pay was my deductible. Thanks Delta.

Dan Krueger
March 12th, 2019 Racine, WI DETAILS

I’m not much of an extended warranty guy, however, with a large purchase like a car I thought it would be a good investment. I’m so glad I purchased it! Not only did I have peace of mind, however I had car trouble on the freeway recently. I called up Delta Auto Protect expecting to wait and there were amazing! They helped coordinate a tow for my vehicle and I was on my way to getting my car fixed! I’m so glad I purchased the extended warranty, I highly recommend it. - A satisfied customer!

Chelsea Green
March 11th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

My friend and I were headed out of state on a vacation. We pulled over to a hotel for the night to catch some sleep. When we get in the car it wouldn't start for us. My friend said that we can call Delta with the warranty and that's what we did. They had a great rental for us after towing the car. The deductible was quite affordable. Thanks to them we were able to go on our vacation.

Netta
March 7th, 2019 Pikesville, MD DETAILS

I’ve used Delta Auto Protect for all my warranties on all my vehicles and they are the absolute best. They are flexible and always happy to help when problems arise. I have recommended them to everybody who ask who I have insurance with. Their response time is impeccable and strive hard to get the job done.

Adrianne
February 28th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

They are The worst!!!!! If you need to make a claim it takes at least 30mins just to get a hold of a person. Everything they say they cover is half way. Ex dead battery only jump not replacing. Then to cancel your policy and get refunded it will take two months. Absolutely the worst company ever. Don’t waste your time or money. Straight up scam!!!!

John
February 20th, 2019 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

Complete waste of money! Delta Auto Protect will do anything to keep from paying a claim. Would not pay the shop for an authorized repair so I had to pay to get my car released. Sent Delta a bill for it 6 months ago. Still waiting for a check. Read the 5 star reviews. Interesting how they all follow the same format. Delta obviously is having them posted as they are bogus.

Suzanne M.
February 20th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Delta is great. When my car died in the grocery store parking lot, I called Delta for help. Since I had the warranty, they arranged for a tow and a renter. When the shop called and my car was ready, I just paid my deductible. I am a very happy customer.

G. Eric Miles
January 28th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

These guys are straight up scam artist. They promise everything and in my case have delivered nothing, not even a return phone call. I'm having to pay for my own repair and rental car for a valve cover that should be covered and now they won't answer my calls or acknowledge my request to cancel the remainder of my policy. I spoke with a supervisor who promised to assist but I haven't heard from him since. .They're either not professional at all or not legit!

Doris Chi
January 28th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Having been using Delta Auto Protect for many months now, I must say that I am quite impressed by the quality of the service they deliver. My car repairs are just one call away and they never keep me waiting. I have used some other companies in the past but none of them is anywhere close to what delta auto protect offers. I love the fact that I get best value for my money and this is something I am grateful to them for. Highly recommend!

Portia
January 28th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

When I started having transmission issues on my 2014 Dodge Charger, Delta Auto Protect was right by my side. The process was hassle free. I had no issues with customer support. They took care of all my needs and covered all services rendered. Being only responsible for the low deductible cost, this coverage plan is definitely worth every dollar.

Jennifer
January 30th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

My dash notified me that my car was overheating while I was in the middle of my morning commute. I pulled over to the side of the road and waited for about 20 minutes to crank it back up. It would not start at all! I called the service reps at Delta Auto Protect and not only did they tow me out of traffic, but they also helped me to arrange a rental car so that I wouldn't miss work. The only thing I had to pay was a small deductible.

Brandi
January 25th, 2019 Des Plaines, IL DETAILS

Last week I accidentally locked my keys in my car. I called Delta, and they sent a locksmith over right away. The representative that I talked to was super nice and understanding. All I had to do was pay a low deductible. It was the quickest service I ever received!

Jennifer H
January 25th, 2019 Arlington, TX DETAILS

When I purchased my used car, I also signed up for an extended warranty through Delta Auto Protect. I'm glad I did. I was coming home from work one day when I noticed the lights on my car flickering. I stopped to pick up groceries, and when I tried to restart my car, nothing happened. A kind person tried to jump the battery, but that didn't work. I phoned Delta right away for help. A representative gathered my information, and called a tow truck to take my car to a mechanic. They even arranged for me to have a rental car while it was being repaired. The problem turned out to be the alternator. Having the extended warranty really saved me a lot of money. Instead of paying a lot out of pocket, I was only responsible for the low deductible. I will continue using them, and recommend their service to everyone I meet.

Stephanie Kincer
January 25th, 2019 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS

I was having issues with my transmission slipping and needed it fixed. I called Delta Auto Protect and because of my plan I was able to get help finding a shop that would fix it and a rental car for the price of my deductible. Amazing customer service, Thank you Delta!

Philip
January 24th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Thanks to Delta Auto Protect I was able to get a rental car arranged after my car broke down on the way home from my nieces recital. They had my car towed to a shop for repairs. The whole process was simple and I only had to pay my deductible. Thanks!

Michelle
January 24th, 2019 Greenville, MS DETAILS

I’m very satisfied with the service I got from Delta. My car wouldn’t start not to long ago, but since I had a warranty with Delta, I called them for help. They made all of the arrangements, including a rental car for me. All I had to pay was my deductible when I picked up my car. I am a very happy customer.

tammy wise
January 21st, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Two days before I was supposed to leave on a trip to visit my sister, my car broke down. The car was smoking and shaking and would not stay cranked. I was devastated, but I called Delta Auto Protect. I am so glad we had the Diamond Plus package. Because of our extended warranty with Delta Auto Protect, we were able to get the car repaired, a rental car while waiting and continue on the trip after it was repaired. I am so pleased with their service and warranty package. I was only responsible for a small deductible compared to what I would have paid in actual costs without it.

Dawn Edmonds
January 21st, 2019 Sierra Vista, AZ DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect helped me get through a stressful situation when my car broke down . The starter went out and I had no way to get to work. They arranged for my vehicle to be towed to my mechanic's shop, and supplied me with a very nice rental car until my car was repaired. I was able to get where I needed to be and take care of my obligations and i only had to pay my low deductible of $100. They took care of everything :)

Chris
January 21st, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

had some problems with my car. I needed it to be towed to a mechanic. With Delta Auto, my tow was covered and all I had to pay was my low deductible. Thanks to Delta Auto, my car was taken care of and i didn't have to worry about any other costs. What a relief.

Jason G
January 17th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

This service is worth the price! I bought a warranty for my 2011 Hyndai sedan with over 100k miles. It covered my power steering pump replacement just recently. I was only responsible for my deductible. The process was simple, after the rep verification with the shop. I was even given a rental why my vehicle was worked on. I highly recommend!

Sjuanti K Ray
January 14th, 2019 Lumberton, MS DETAILS

I am so pleased with Direct Auto Protect and their service is so amazing! I had a blow-out 50 miles away from my home and I tried their roadside assistance; the agent came and fixed the blow out and even put the new one on and I wasn't even charged a fee. The agent made sure the new tire was on right and I was back rolling in no time! Thanks for your service! Two thumbs up!

Tom Green
January 14th, 2019 Laurelton, NJ DETAILS

I purchased their best plan in good faith. Paid up front. Worst thing I could have done. They approve repairs, but getting paid is nearly impossible. They promise the repair shop to pay with credit card within 24 to 48 hours. The repair shop after endless phone calls, faxes and emails gives up and demands that I pay and deal with Delta. So on two occasions I did pay the repair shop directly. Then the nightmare begins. My most recent claim dates back to December 3, 2018. The number of lies that I have had to deal with from Delta is beyond my wildest imagination. They don't answer calls. If they do you are placed on hold for long periods of time and then get disconnected or get a voice mail. Their most used tactic to avoid payment is to tell you they have not received any paperwork. Another stall tactic is that the check is going out Friday but give it 10 to 15 business days to arrive from Philadelphia to NJ. After that time period they would deny telling you that and repeat the same story, the check is going out Friday but give it 10 to 15 business days. I don't know how to deal with them anymore other than to keep posting reviews. By the way, they have the nerve to call me and tell me to take down my review or they will " red flag " me. Very unprofessional. Moreover very upsetting.

vic
January 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect saved my life this weekend. To summarize: I'm a community college student, a waitress, and an uber driver. This past weekend my A/C went out my 2014 Ford Explorer which put my uber-ing to a halt. I called up Delta Auto Protect and asked about my warranty and they said since I'm a Diamond Premier member that I was covered with no out-of-pocket expenses. Now I'm back on the road and making money again thanks to the awesome Delta crew. I highly recommend this provider to college students and anyone that's on the road as often as I am.

Cory Malecki
January 14th, 2019 Oshkosh, WI DETAILS

I purchased this warranty and added the wheel and tire package. I was asked if I had premium wheels and was to take a picture of the wheels and send it in to verify. After a couple claims,m which took forever for my mechanic to contact them for an ok, they stated that the tires on the vehicle were not stock and they were cancelling the entire warranty. They stated that I would get a refund minus the money they previously paid out. When I call to talk to someone about this I either get their answering service or no answer at all. If I call as a "new" customer someone picks up right away but "can't help me" and transfers the call to the same place where there is no answer or an answering service. I have received a call back after threatening emails stating my refund is on the way. After several months, several emails, and several calls back stating its on the way, I am still left with nothing from Delta Auto Protect. They take your money and then try to make it impossible for you to claim anything. When you do claim something, they either don't answer or find a way to cancel you. I would not advise anyone to use this company for anything.

RACHEL RODARTE
January 8th, 2019 Hesperia, CA DETAILS

Monday was the day I was supposed to go see my doctor, I had to be there by 8 a.m. I didn’t notice I didn’t have any gas, I was stuck on the freeway. So I called Delta Auto-Protect, Mark answered, I explain what had happened, he told me not to worry, he would have someone there in about 15 minutes. Jim arrived and filled up my car. I asked Jim if he knew how much I had to pay, he told me since you have the extra warranty through Delta Auto-Protect, I was only liable for the deductible. I was so happy that I didn’t have to pay an arm and leg. Jim was a great help, very friendly, and polite. I do have to say that I’m very happy to have signed up for the warranty with Delta Auto-Protect. Thanks, Delta!

William
January 7th, 2019 Timberlake, NC DETAILS

I must say, Delta Auto Protect is an excellent company to have an extended auto warranty through. I was driving through town the other day, and my transmission just went out. I was unable to move my vehicle at all. Luckily one of the perks of having DAP is the roadside assistance. They sent a tow truck right out to me and picked my truck up. The next day, I found another awesome perk, which was the rental I was able to get. The fact that I didn't have to worry about getting my truck moved to a shop, or be stuck without a vehicle in the mean time is amazing. They took care of me and I couldn't be happier about it. Now my transmission is fixed and I'm back in my own truck. I high recommend DAP to anyone who is in the market for an extended warranty, they will save you a ton of headaches in the future.

Sarah Devore
January 2nd, 2019 League City, TX DETAILS

I am not usually one who buys a warranty. We decided to buy this one, and I am so glad we did. Not long after we bought our vehicle we had transmission problems. We were able to use our warranty for repairs and towing. It was definitely worth buying, I recommend it for sure.

Amanda White
December 27th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

My 2007 Camry started leaking really bad one morning when I just go to work. I called Delta Auto during my lunch break and they sent a rental car out for me within 2 hours. Delta also towed my Camry to their shop the same day. I only had to pay a $50 deductible since I have the Diamond Plus Plan. I really appreciate Delta helping me out so quickly when I needed them. If you need your car repaired quickly without spending hundreds of dollars, go to Delta Auto Protect. They will take care of you.

Elle
December 19th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I bought my car used, so I had quite a few issue with the parts. I feared something big going wrong with my car. I purchased the extended warranty from Delta and I felt so much better! I no longer had to stress about an issue with the parts on my car. They consulted with me and we came to a consensus about coverage that was good for me, and everything worked out! I'm extremely pleased with my service!

Kash Watts
December 18th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I personally like to have an extended auto warranty from Delta Autp Protect because most repairs are very expensive. This company was one of the few that would work with me, but in the end i went with them. I had an awesome experience working with them to take care of my car. Everything went so smoothly i would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Randy Rose
December 17th, 2018 Shiner, TX DETAILS

I paid for a Delta protection plan. I cancelled after I decided to sell car. I went through all their steps for refund. Promised numerous times the "Check was in the mail" … This last time I was given a Tracking Number so I would be assured I was being repaid. USPS tracking number reports … number is a "Pre Shipment".... been in this condition for a while. This ordeal has taken approximately one year and is STILL NOT RESOLVED.

Catherine Southard
December 11th, 2018 Citra, FL DETAILS

I’m very blessed that I decided to get an extended warranty from Delta Auto Protect. The air compressor in my car stopped working and I was basically driving in a sauna. Really happy to have had the necessary coverage to get it replaced without breaking the bank. I always remember that when I’m blasting the air in my car.

John Goddy
December 11th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

When my car broke down on the road when returning from a vacation I had in a friend’s place in Georgia, I was stranded and confused on what to do. Immediately I called Delta Auto Protect because I wanted to make sure that I could use my warranty out of state. Jesse, the agent who I was connected to, stayed on the phone with me until the tow truck arrived. He then worked out with me on my phone how me getting repairs would work under my warranty. I’ve not had such an outstanding service before and would really recommend this extended warranty to everyone who owns a car. Thank you.

Jennifer Forrester
December 3rd, 2018 Center Ridge, AR DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect is a great company. I give them 5 stars. They are friendly and affordable. If you have any auto issues check this company out. If you're paying for repairs anyway, this warranty will actually help you save. I'm a customer and they will be able to help you. They work with whatever budget you have and are always open to negotiation. I continue to recommend them to friends and family because they are a stand-up company.

Sue Ellen Davis
November 30th, 2018 Fairfield, OH DETAILS

I had been thinking of getting an extended car warranty for a long time and after looking around I decided to go with Delta Auto Protect. You can't beat it with their 30 day money back guarantee and impeccable service. Well, I was on my way to a beauty convention I was supposed to speak at being a professional makeup artist of over 15 years and this was a huge deal for me. Then my transmission started slipping and quit. I was so scared that I would miss my opportunity of a lifetime for my career and then I remembered my extended car warranty with Delta. I called their customer service and they were professional and kind and they sent out a tow truck to tow my car to my local mechanic for repairs and then they even rented a car for me to get to the beauty convention! Delta saved my life that day and all it costed me was a low deductible. Thank you Delta.

Sara Clark
November 26th, 2018 DETAILS

I purchased delta auto protect for my vehicle at the highest available coverage and plan. It was supposed to cover “everything”. Turns out the first two things I needed to use it for weren’t actually covered. An oil plan leak and a gasket crack. Both of these repairs cost over $1500 a piece and totaled more than I paid for the coverage. The third repair I needed required a tow. This happened in september of 2018. I submitted a request for reimbursement for the tow on October 1st and did not hear back for over 10 days, I sent a follow up email. 13 more days late I sent a second follow up email. Then I began calling. Each time I called I was sent in circles from customer service to claims. Each time they ASSURED me they had spoken with the Finance Department and that my check would be sent out “that day and expedited”. I sent 3-4 additional emails. I called 4-5 more times. Nothing. I was not able to speak with the Finance Department because they “don’t take calls from the public”. I was unable to recieve an email or fax confirmation in writing if WHEN or HOW i would be paid because “confirmations only come after payment”. Today is November 21st, 2018. It has been over two months and my vehicle was finished with repairs at at the body shop within the first week, but they have been withholding my vehicle from me because they also have not been able to receive payment from Delta. Same story. Always being sent in circles, always promising payment will happen by the end of the day. My body shop told me that after today they are going to begin charging for storage. I spoke again with someone at customer service who SWEARS payment will come to both of us by the end of the day, but will not let me speak to anyone at Finance Department and cannot provide any type of written confirmation of when the payment will happen. Luckily my family has an extra vehicle that I have been using the last 2 months or I would be out of pocket and chasing Delta down for a reimbursement for that as well. I am tired and frustrated. I need my vehicle back. And I’m wondering why in the world I spent so much money on the highest coverage if this is how much work goes into each and every claim trying to get my money and my body shops money. I can’t believe this company has so many good reviews. Not once has anyone apologized, acknowledged the terrible customer service or tried in anyway to make this right for me.

Irma Trejo
November 26th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

A good company. They have helped me numerous times, always eager and accommodating. The warranty has really come in handy as of late. The latest one being trouble with my tire. I called in late one night and was connected with an awesome rep who made it her priority to make sure I was in a safe place while I waited for roadside assistance. I'm very satisfied with the warranty I purchased through them and even more appreciative of the awesome accompanying customer service I've gotten.

Ronald H.
November 26th, 2018 Casa Grande, AZ DETAILS

Cars always need maintenance and repairs bit I always didn't have the money. That's when I decided to give this warranty a try and it actually helped on more occasions than I anticipated. Recently I used my warranty to help with my hill assist repair. It really helped me save some of my own money in my pocket, and get my hill assist fixed right away. Happy customer so far. Give these guys a try; you won't regret it.

Matthew Retherford
November 19th, 2018 Las Cruces, NM DETAILS

After doing pretty extensive research, I opted for Delta Auto Protect's extended warranty because of both their reviews and answers to all my questions. Everything had been fine with my family vehicle, until the engine began giving me trouble, causing the car to shut down while my wife and I were traveling long distance. Not only did Delta get the vehicle towed to a reputable ASE certified mechanic but my engine problem was resolved in two days and we were back on the road. This is my wife's daily driver and I'm embarrassed to say we simply didn't have the money to get the transmission fixed. Delta Auto Protect really did come to our rescue. I cannot thank them enough hence, the reason for this review.

Cassy
November 2nd, 2018 Sheffield Lake, OH DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect has not only the best customer service but the most understanding and helpful staff I've ever had the pleasure to work with. I had such a hard time figuring out what to do when transmission went out. The great thing about the Delta reps is that they actually know cars themselves. They gave me great advice on what to do when I go to the garage to get my car repaired, and offered to even speak with the garage directly. My car was fixed quickly, but even during that time, Delta made provisions for m to get a rental car. Very grateful!

Lee
November 2nd, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I found myself in a panic when the warranty on my car expired. I was nervous because I crossed my fingers and hoped that nothing went wrong with my car. I read about Delta Auto Protect and decided to give them a try. It was the best decision ever! I feel like my car is protected now and I don't have to be scared of issues with my car anymore. I am so very pleased with my policy, especially the roadside assistance component. I'm glad I don't need a secondary company to handle tows or lockout situations.

Nichita Lisenchin
October 29th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

SCAMMERS!! I'm fighting with them for 2 months and they still can't send me my refund $2000. They said 3 times my check was sent but it was never sent! You wait for 30 minutes in line and then they hang up!!!!!

Alicia
October 29th, 2018 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

I was offered a choice of extended warranties at the dealership when I purchased my car. I didn't go with any of the dealership options and instead decided to do research on a third party company. I chose Delta Auto Protect because I was not placed on hold for a long time, someone came to the line quickly and was very patient in explaining how extended warranties work. After speaking with the rep, I decided it would be beneficial to purchase with my used car. I hope to never have to use it but i hope the experience is just as positive if I should.

Michael Watts
October 29th, 2018 Washington, DC DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect is my pick for an extended warranty. I did a lot of research because I have a high-mileage vehicle and wanted to make sure I got the best policy to cover my vehicle. Extended car warranties have the most value for drivers with high-mileage vehicles because this is when the risk for breakdowns is at its highest. So, if you rely on your 245,000-mile truck for work, an extended car warranty from Delta Auto Protect has better value than if you drove a new car with just 40,000 miles. Most services don’t want to cover high-mileage vehicles, so they limit the mileage to minimize their risk of payouts. But Delta Auto Protect provides a lot of coverage options. In addition, Delta's quote process is above-average, and its average cost per mile covered is among the most affordable. I hope my review helps someone who is in the market for an extended warranty.

Chloe Kim
October 29th, 2018 Federal Way, WA DETAILS

I was on a road trip with some friends and my car broke down in the middle of a long highway with no reasonable stops in sight. They paid for alternative transportation to transport me and my vehicle to a nearby shop. I was able to have a certified tech figure out what was wrong with my car and get it fixed! They made what would have been a disaster into a little bump in the road. My car was fixed quickly and they did all they could to make sure me and my friends were taken care of. Thank goodness I had extended warranty with Delta.

Emily Rechard
October 22nd, 2018 Magee, MS DETAILS

I am happy customer of Delta Auto Protect. Recently I had repairs on my car because the air conditioner was not cooling. I called customer service and Barbara helped me to choose a local garage for service. I passed on the offer to tow as I just left the air off, but I did accept the offer for a rental car. When my car was ready, my AC worked great. I just paid my deductible and off I went. This company has great customer service. If anyone looking for a car warranty, you should go with Delta.

Adibe Francis
October 19th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I was on my way to a meeting last week when my car began running very hot. I called Delta Auto Protect and they sent a tow truck and towed my car to a local garage for repairs. They also rented a car for me to carry out my domestic needs. They were able to find the problem and fixed it within a short period of time. I was amazed by their quick response and the low deductible it cost me. If you buy a used car, you should get their extended warranty.

Annie Lambert
October 19th, 2018 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I was having problems with my car air conditioning. When ever I turned it on, it would blow hot air. Delta offered a tow, but I just took it to the shop with the ac off. They did get me a rental car to use while mine was in for repair. And, when it was ready, all l I had to do was pay a low deductible. I'm extremely satisfied and the workers were friendly and efficient.

Veronica S
October 18th, 2018 Brooklyn, MD DETAILS

The busiest time of the day on highways is rush hour. Cars driving bumper to bumper and this is not the time for your car to just poop out. Well, it happen to me all a sudden my car cut off. Luckily, I was able to coast it to the side of the highway. I just thought it was a minor problem of overheating. I let it set for awhile and then tried to start it but it would not turn over. I grabbed my phone and called Delta Auto Protect. I had taken out a policy with them for auto repairs and the very polite representative helped me in my situation. A tow truck arrived within 30 minutes and towed me to my chose of repair shop. Upon evaluation my starter had dysfunction and was advice it would take several days to repair. DAP contacted me at the shop to see how everything worked out I told them the situation and they immediately arranged a rental car to come so I would have transportation. This company, Delta Auto Protect was a lifesaver so happy I took out a policy they saved me a ton of money and all I did was pay a small deductible. If you have automobiles and want to save on costly repairs I advise you to give DAP a call today