Delta Auto Protect

Delta Auto Protect Logo

9.1

Delta Auto Protect

Delta Auto Protect offers a price match guarantee on their warranties.

Delta Auto Protect was founded in 2003 with the goal of providing exceptional service as they give comprehesive coverage to drivers nationwide. The company offers its customers extended service plans to help pay for expensive car repairs, and they include roadside assistance with all of ther plans. Delta shares a comprehensive list online of systems which are covered, which assists clients as they choose their plan, especially as there are many exclusions.

The Good

• Basic Features of Service Plan
  • Other Features

Basic Features of Service Plan

Delta Auto Protect offers customer three plans: Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Diamond Premier. These plans vary in the different features that they offer as well as in the pricing. The plans are cumulative, with higher-tiered plans adding additional coverage to the lower-tiered plans. Rather than being separated as are new car warranties into Basic (e.g. bumper-to-bumper), Corrosion, and Powertrain Warranties, Delta Auto Protect is an extended service plan and not a warranty and covers different parts of the vehicle's systems. All plans include coverage of the engine, drive axle, transmission, cooling, brake, AWD, and electrical systems. Diamond Plus Plans add coverage of 4x4 systems and steering. The Diamond Premier Plan includes ABS brakes, seals and gaskets, air conditioning, GPS navigation, and suspension systems. Diamond Premier Plans also cover "Hi-Tech," but there is no expounding information about this coverage.

Other Features

All plans include roadside assistance with towing, car rental, flat tire assistance, and emergency fuel, etc. Car rentals are only available in the event of a breakdown and towing is to the nearest ASE certified repair shop. Towing and rental car coverage are limited to one tow/rental car per repair as well as once per seven day period for the same cause.

The Bad

• Cost of Service Plan
  • Basic Service Plan Length
  • Time in Business
  • What Customers are Saying

Cost of Service Plan

Delta Auto Protect does not disclose their pricing for their extended service plans. These are priced based on several factors, including the vehicle's mileage, make/model, and geographic location of the vehicle. The plans are also priced with higher-tiered plans such as the Diamond Plus and Diamond Premier Plans being priced more expensively than the baseline Diamond Plan.

Basic Service Plan Length

Delta Auto Protect does not disclose the length of its extended service contracts online.

Corrosion Coverage with Service Plan

Delta Auto Protect does not offer corrosion coverage with any of its service plans.

Time in Business

Delta Auto Protect was founded in 2013. As such, compared to many of its competitors, the company is not as experienced. In an article recently published on its site titled, "Don't Worry About a Delta Auto Protect Scam," the company accused its competitors of "Black Hat" SEO (search engine optimization) techniques and flooding the market with false and negative reviews about the company. Conversely, there are many positive reviews on reputable sites which are strikingly similar in their text, timeframe and the names of customers or representatives, leaving some question as to whether the company is attempting to offset these reviews with a plethora of positive reviews using the same method which it has accused others of using. While not definitive, it is certainly suspicious.

What Customers Are Saying

There are many reports from customers who state that their claims were not paid or that the process to get claims paid was extensive and troublesome. This may be in part to the number of requirements that the company publishes for the service plan to be honored and maintained. In effect, if customers do not follow each of the requirements that the company has set forth, they may have unknowingly voided their service plan, even though they continue to pay for it. For example, to maintain coverage, customers must perform all recommended maintenance and keep all records for their vehicle. A thrown-away receipt for an oil change can result in a costly repair which should be covered under the service plan, but will not be because the customer cannot show proof that they have maintained their car properly. For more information about what Delta Auto Protect requires for maintaining coverage, BestCompany.com recommends thoroughly examining Delta Auto Protect's Sample Contract. View the Top Car Warranty Companies

The Bottom Line

Delta Auto Protect does not offer traditional warranties, but rather, extended service plans to help cover the cost of expensive repairs. The company has gained significant market share in the few years of its operation. There are significant circumstances which may void a Delta service plan, so anyone purchasing a plan should be thoroughly aware of their personal responsibilities, particularly to maintenance and record keeping. Delta Auto Protect might be a good option for those who regularly maintain their vehicles, keep immaculate records, and want coverage against unexpected repairs. If prospective customers are not able or willing to do these things, they should avoid the company, as they would find that they had purchased something which was not going to provide the coverage that they expected when they experience car trouble. View Other Car Warranty Companies

3.9

Corinne Collins
August 20th, 2018 Little Falls, MN DETAILS

I am very impressed with this amazing service I receive from Delta Auto Protect whenever I need my car serviced. At first, I was reluctant to get it because I thought that it might not help for what I might need it for. But, I was pleasantly surprised to find that everyone is very responsive and understanding. I feel very comfortable using my warranty in every eligible car situation since I know that it will help me to get repairs done in a timely fashion and save me from having to pay high repair costs.

Tony Marc
August 20th, 2018 Van Nuys, CA DETAILS

biggest scam in the world! STAY AWAY! They take your money very fast but when it comes to actually providing you the service NO ONE IS EVER AVAILABLE! I purchased my Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Extended Policy. Took my car to the dealership the vehicle has been there for 4 days now. The claim was filled prior to arriving at the dealership. The dealership has been trying to get a hold of Aaron L, I have been trying to get a hold of Aaron L, NO ONE picks up, no one returns my calls. I just called them again and of course, they are closed. Now my vehicle will continue to be in the shop over the weekend with absolutely no resolution, a call or any feedback from this obtuse organization. They are a bunch of frauds and con man working there. The sales team takes your money fast and lies about the service you will receive. All of the reviews are fake and fraudulent. I have had their service for 30 days now and this is an absolute nightmare. When you pay someone over 4k for something you expect them to return your call within 24 hours. Garbage company, garbage employees, garbage service.

Katherine Crabtree
August 17th, 2018 Marion, IL DETAILS

One of the few many reasons why I had to choose the best Auto Coverage is because I do not know anything about cars in particular. And I am thankful that Delta Auto Protect is very reliable in any way they can. On my way to visit my friends at St Louis I had to stop at a fast food chain to use the bathroom and get something to eat when I realized that my car key has been missing. I freaked out for a second until I saw my keys hanging inside the car and its locked. I felt helpless. My phone was inside the car so I am left clueless on how to get my car unlocked. But good thing I can just easily google Delta Auto Protect contact number and asked for help. And right away they sent somebody to help and open the car for me. I was really grateful and happy for their fast and reliable service. Small things like this also needs to be covered because we will never know when we might need help in the middle of nowhere.

Gwyn Raz
August 16th, 2018 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

I have a rough day last weekend. I am moving to another city - all my things are packed in boxes and loaded to my trailor. Plus, I have furniture in my trailer and I was ready to go with my son. I start my truck and suddenly my son says mom smell gasoline, so I step out and I saw its dripping on the back. I called Delta Auto Protect and they were very nice at trying to make me calm and arrange for a tow. Once my truck was towed to the shop, they discover that the fuel line was leaking. They were able to repair it and we were only a day behind. But, I was fine with that because it could have been a disaster on the road. I paid my deductible and hooked the trailer back on and we were off. Thanks Steven for making all of the arrangements!

Misty T
August 16th, 2018 Durango, CO DETAILS

I am very happy to report that your company is now my favorite when it comes to any sort of coverage I have. The employees of this company are kind and friendly. My associate was very knowledgeable and I was able to help me get the best deal for a lengthy extended warranty on my car I was given many options and when I seemed confused or not sure what the options were, I was given full detail of what everything is. This made me feel great about trusting your staff with my car and my money. Thank you very much!

Charo Dodd
August 16th, 2018 Magnolia, TX DETAILS

A week ago,I accidentally misplaced the key of my car. I noticed this when I got out of work and my duplicate key was at home. I have my extended warranty through Delta Auto Protect, so I called them up. Barbara arranged for someone to come and unlock the door. I did not have to wait very long either. She was very nice and helpful and the service man was too. I am glad I got this warranty when I bought this car from the used car dealer.

Lauren Sowards
August 16th, 2018 Brevard, NC DETAILS

I recently had a good experience with Delta Auto Protect' customer service when my car battery died. I came out of Walmart and my car would not start. They tried to jump it off but still would not start. Since I had the extended warranty, I called for help and Delta arranged for the tow truck to come out. A jump did not get the car started, so they arranged for a tow to get it to the the shop. Susan from Delta arranged for me to get a rental as well. My car was fixed a week later and all I had to pay was my deductible.

Stephanie Cruz
August 15th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

I give Delta Auto Protect 5 stars. My transmission blew on the way to my daughters kindergarten graduation and honestly I didn’t know what I would do without having Delta. I called the company and they immediately set me up with a tow company and a car rental. They had a rental service that would take me to the rental place to pick up the car. I was able to use the rental and go about my life while they fixed my car. Normally this situation would have been so frustrating but this company made it so much easier. I only paid my deductible when I checked out. If I didn’t use this company I would have been drowning in bills. Don’t hesitate to call them.

Gloria
August 15th, 2018 Ormond Beach, FL DETAILS

I purchased an extended warranty from Delta Auto Protect because I have to travel to care for elderly family members. This particular trip I experienced a problem. I had stopped at a rest area for a break and when I returned my car would not start. I was in a panic because I can't afford this right now. I made a call to Delta and Steven helped arrange to get my car towed. He was also able to set me up with a rental car for the days that my car was in the shop. I only had to pay my low deductible. This warranty is definitely worth it. I was relieved to know I could still arrive at my destination on time. They have a great team that works together to meet your needs.

Brittnie Unklesbay
August 14th, 2018 Massillon, OH DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect is great. My vehicle broke down a month or so ago and we needed it towed back to our favorite car repair shop. Thankfully I am a member of the delta Auto group. They were able to arrange to have my vehicle towed for me and arranged for a rental car. When it was ready a few days later, I only had to pay my deductible. This would have been so expensive without the extended warranty. I would recommend Delta if you are getting a used car

Aleixiss Baumea
August 13th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

My car died in a parking lot recently. Some nice people tried to jump us, but it did not work. Since we have an extended warranty with Delta Auto Protect, I called to open a claim. Steven was very nice and arranged for a tow. We are met at the shop with a rental car too, which was very handy while the car was being repaired. When they were finished, we just paid our deductible and that was it. Thanks Delta.

Brenda
August 13th, 2018 Norwalk, CA DETAILS

I’m truly grateful for having extended warranty but what I’m super relieved about is the customer service they provided for me they were very professional and friendly. They reassured me that I could get the services necessary to have my car towed and my flat tire fixed, at no extra cost to me. That’s exactly what they did. They were super fast in processing and approving my claim, and I was able to get back to my trip in no time without any added stress. Thank you guys for your excellent service.

Jeffrey A. Ruth
August 10th, 2018 Brighton, MI DETAILS

Good luck to me! I bit the bullet, so to speak, and spent a little bit more on my car by purchasing an extended warranty. I was worried about spending the money, to be honest, but it certainly worked out. I had to wait a bit, but sure enough right after my auto's warranty expired the problems started. But my extended warranty saved me. Engine trouble that turned out to be rather large? Covered. Exhaust problem (maybe associated with the engine)? Covered. Those two problems would have cost me a ton of money and it made the little extra I paid for the Delta extended warranty sure worth it. I almost felt silly looking back on that relatively small purchase for all it helped. I definitely wouldn't ever buy another car without that assurance that the warranty supplied, and you shouldn't do without it either.

Anastasia A Kemp
August 10th, 2018 Folcroft, PA DETAILS

My car is a 2014 Nissan Altima and was purchased on a lease. Early in the morning while I was heading to work, my engine started smoking and the engine light began to blink . Following all precautions when it comes to driving on the express way route I-95,was able to pull over swiftly out of traffic and turn my hazard lights on. As I had a warranty with Delta, I called and filed a claim. Robert was very nice and arranged for a tow truck to take my car to the shop, as well as a rental car. When my car was ready, I paid my deductible and was back on the road. I recommend Delta if you need an extended warranty.

Louis
August 9th, 2018 Stephens City, VA DETAILS

Today is Friday and it is day 5 my car has been in the shop. 5 days of unkept promises and lies. And now they are closed for the weekend. So 2 more days without my car and that is actually at least 3 more since the repair is estimated at 6 hours which is like a day in itself. They make promises they never keep and lie about trying to make contact with me and my mechanic. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM THESE SCAMMMERS. Just a follow up. Today is day 17 of my waiting for Felta to pay for my covered claim. They finally paid MOST of the bill. $1640 bill of which they paid $1174. Again this is a covered repair only they dont cover the whole bill. After all the broken promises and lies, they finally pay and then have the nerve to ask me to remove my negative comments. Then they have the nerve to tell me that if i have a future issue they will make me a “priority”. Should have done that from the start. Oh and by the way, I was told they only have one “older lady” who works from 11-4 in finance which contributed to the delay in processing payment. Seriously, 1 person to pay all claims and she works 5 hours a day. Wow. Do not buy this service from DAP. The customer service is horrendous and they do not cover what they say.

Allen Dominique
August 8th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

All I can say is that Delta Auto Protect's warranty is the best because they make you feel like a client instead of a burden when you need them. We contacted them when my wife discovered a leak coming from under our car. We were able to have the car towed to a local mechanic right away and what would have been a potential disaster if we would have kept driving it became an easy hose replacement that was done the same day. The peace of mine of having an extended warranty is priceless and since I was at work at the time, my wife had to call and everything was taken care of for her. The customer service, auto shop we were directed to, and professionalism could not have been better. Great job guys!

Alicia Reid
August 3rd, 2018 Charleston, SC DETAILS

I was out doing my rounds for the day, I panicked because I could not get my car to stay cranked. My radio played which was odd but my A/C drained power as well. I called Delta Auto Protect and they arranged for towing of my car to a garage and a rental car, as well. According to the mechanic, my alternator was going bad. They were able to fix my car and I only had to pay the low deductible. Steven at Delta was so helpful. Thanks so much.

Serena Hayden
August 2nd, 2018 Macon, GA DETAILS

Delta auto Protect has been my lifeline many times in this past year. From my car breaking down on the side of the road from a bad transmission, to them finding someone to bring me gas when I was stuck in the middle of nowhere. Their customer service team has been nothing but helpful, and professional each time I've called. They always find a way to get me what I need, and to where I'm going. This has been the best extended warranty team I have ever had. You won't have anything to worry about when traveling anywhere with this business just one phone call away.

Tara Hill
August 2nd, 2018 Barker, NY DETAILS

I absolutely love Delta Auto Protect. My car had broken down on the side of the road while I had my 3 kids with me, I called the customer service line and they were able to arrange to send a tow truck immediately to tow my car to the nearest garage. Without them I would of been stranded until I found a family member to come help me. They also got me a rental car to use while my repairs were being made. When they finish, I paid my deductible and was on my way. Their customer service is great and quick to help. I will never switch companies.

Teresa Collins
August 1st, 2018 Calumet City, IL DETAILS

I purchased an extended warranty from Delta Auto Protect to cover the cost of repairs and maintenance for my 2004 Saab, which I bought used, at the time, from my local car dealership. It was the best thing that I have done for my car and myself. When my car blew a tire completely, I called Delta for help. They sent a tow truck because the tire had disintegrated. It was towed to a local shop. The tire was replaced while I waited. I was able to just pay my deductible and be on my way when they were finished.

Li Xiao Ying
July 31st, 2018 Magee, MS DETAILS

I bought a used, mint condition car a year ago and my dad told me to get the extended warranty. I surfed the Internet and found Delta Auto Protect online. I read all the reviews and decided to get this extended warranty. Many months later, my car broke down. I was heartbroken because I paid all my hard earned money to buy this car. I called Delta Auto Protect and they told me that my repair would be covered. I was able to get it fixed at a nearby auto-repair shop. I was responsible only for a small deductible. My car was fixed and work well now. I would recommend this company to my friends. Such a great company and I’m happy to be a customer. Thanks, Delta.

Jennie
July 27th, 2018 Dalton, GA DETAILS

Recently I was in need of HELP! In regards to the 2011 Chevy Tahoe that my husband bought me two years ago. 3 weeks ago while driving home from the mall, my car decided it wanted to do something else and gave up in the middle of the road. After calling my husband in a panic, since it was just me and our 5 mth old baby, he showed up right as the tow company did. I was nervous that it was something I had done and that it was going to be something expensive to fix. That’s just my luck tho. After they pulled it up on the truck my hubby didn’t even seem worried, he said we had purchased an extended warranty when he bought the car and was towing it straight to our local shop to get repaired. They found that the fuel pump had failed after inspection and was quick to get it all fixed and back to us in what felt like no time at all. I was glad that most of the cost wasn’t coming out of our pocket on a repair like this! Only wish he would have told me earlier so I didn’t stress so much on the side of the road. Lol

Brian
July 27th, 2018 North Hills, CA DETAILS

Even though I was hesitant at the time, I'm glad I got the extended warranty on my car. While traveling through the desert after a recent hiking trip my car started overheating and I was miles away from anywhere. This could have been a disastrous situation, but luckily I had the extended warranty and was able to have a tow for no additional costand get me to the next nearest garage to fix the issue. Without the extended warranty I could have been stranded in the middle of the desert in 100 plus degree weather with no water if I didn't have the money readily available for the services.

Olivia Nicol
July 26th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I recently purchased a car after my old car seemed beyond repair. It would literally cost me more to fix it than to get a new one. With my new car, I was a little confused and overwhelmed by all the costs and expenses that go along with owning one. I had friends and relatives telling me things I would need to buy. It was honestly a lot to handle. One of the things they kept urging me to purchase was an extended warranty to avoid my new car turning to wreck as my old did. Naturally I was hesitant and skeptical because I didn't anything about what it was or what it covered, also it was another expense. After listening to them go on about it, and a little research of my own, I decided to purchase an extended warranty. I received a recommendation for Delta Auto Protect from a friend who is a customer. She takes very good care of her car so I knew they had to be good. I feel good that I made the purchase and am hopeful that it will pay off. I think it was a smart decision.

Stacey Forbes
July 26th, 2018 Dallas, OR DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect has always been there for me when I've needed them and it is at a low rate that my family can afford. Recently my car broke down and I was stranded on the side of the road with my two kids. I was frazzled and ready to give up. Then I remembered I had Delta Auto Protect. I called customer service who were super friendly and helped quickly. They sent a tow truck to get my car and provided a rental car while I was waiting for my car to get out of the shop. When repairs were done all I had to do was pay my low deductible and I was back on the road again in no time. I highly recommend Delta Auto Protect.

Sarah
July 26th, 2018 Center Ridge, AR DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect will make your life easier when you have car trouble. They will arrange for a tow truck and a rental car. When my car wouldn't start they called a tow truck and gave me a rental car until they fix my car. They chatted with me about what was wrong with my car. The prices of the warranty was worth it since you never know what you get when you get a used car. Wants i paid for my deductible i was good to go i recommend Delta Auto Protect

Nicole Meyer
July 26th, 2018 Hamilton, OH DETAILS

Delta Auto Protect has been a huge lifesaver. I saw it being advertised on NBC, and decided to give it a try. What had me hooked were the promises of it being able to be used at all dealerships. I also really like knowing I am covered if I need gas, get locked out or need towing and a rental car. For the price, Delta Auto Protect is the best extended warranty in my opinion.

Ernst Rosas
July 26th, 2018 Whittier, CA DETAILS

I had my doubts regarding extended warranties. I always thought that it was a way for companies to squeeze out more money of the consumers. However, I was completely wrong and not educated well enough on this topic! I remember clearly the day my car broke down 85 miles away from home on my way to Las Vegas, I was stranded on the side of the road and not knowing what to do. I didn't have enough coverage on my insurance for road side assistance. That's when I remembered the extended warranty my wife had made me purchase a few months back. I called the line and the rep walked me through the process. He was a pleasure to speak with. Under my warranty, I was able to get my car towed to a shop. I was relieved to say the least! From that day forward I always recommend having an extended warranty to all my family and friends! Happy customer for life!

Sheyenne Colvin
July 25th, 2018 Cutler, OH DETAILS

My car needed towed cause it broke down on the middle of the high way gave delta auto protect and they sent a tow truck for them to tow my car back to my house so my husband could see what's wrong with the car. So a big thank you to delta auto protect I'm in love with this insurance I highly recommend it to other customers or none customers because they are a big help for people who are broke down and need a tow, need gas!! Thanks delta auto protect.

Kasey Young
July 23rd, 2018 Valdosta, GA DETAILS

Thanks Delta Auto Protect for saving me from my tire blow out while on vacation. Delta Auto protect came to my rescue i was stranded on a dark road with a blown out tire while on vacation in a city i was very unfamiliar with. I called for help and I was connected to the roadside service. They sent someone to help out right away and i was back on the road within 45 minutes. I am so glad I bought the extended warranty with the roadside assistance included.

Asheena Davis
July 23rd, 2018 Valdosta, GA DETAILS

he customer service I received from Delta Auto Protect was wonderful. When my car broke down, I had to have it towed. The wrecker arrived in a timely manner. I was very frantic because of the repair costs, but they gave me a sigh of relief by explaining exactly how my extended warranty works. The repairs on my car were also done rather quickly, and I was given a rental car. Thank you Delta Auto Repair!

brittany mcmahan
July 19th, 2018 Navarre, FL DETAILS

I am so so happy that I have this extended warranty for my car. Things always happen when you least expect it to, and I was not expecting my transmission to fail out of nowhere. Honestly, without my warranty, it would've meant a death sentence for my car because there is no way I could've afforded to pay for it completely out of pocket, especially after having to cover so many expenses this year. This is such a life saver and a great protection plan to have. It's literally like having health insurance for your car. So glad my car is healthy and reliable now and that I'm over that hump.The best part was that it was so easy to use! Not to mention customer service was friendly and helpful. Recommended!

Jennifer Reyes
July 19th, 2018 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS

Worst customer service. Badgers customers and argues.

Lala
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

Waste of money, nothing covered when I'd only just bought the vehicle

Karen White
July 10th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

Please stay away from this company, it is by far the worst. I won't want anyone looking to secure their vehicle against unforeseen problems pay premiums and then all repairs. Long hold times, all they do is take messages, no one returns the calls, the dealer's service shop where the car was taken filed a complaint. We had a Diamond Premier warranty but have not received any reimbursement.

Sara Parris
July 9th, 2018 Southfield, MI DETAILS

I purchased my extended warranty after my manufacturer's warranty had expired just for good measure. I wasn’t expecting to use it so soon, but of course, car repairs happen when you least expect it. Thankfully, the repairs were covered under my warranty at little to no cost. I am so happy I decided to purchase an extended warranty. Without it, I don’t know if I would still have a working car that I could afford. I would also recommend getting your warranty through this company. I did extensive research in the market and this company gave the best bang for my buck. My coverage was within my budget and their customer service reps were extremely knowledgeable.

Lin
July 9th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

This review is solely based on the recent experience I had with a customer service rep at this company. My car broke down in the middle of the night (around 3 AM), when I was on the way from a work function. I was exhausted, frustrated and frankly, a little scared to be on the road by myself at that time. Really happy that Delta has 24/7 service. I was able to get some assistance in finding a tow company from the rep I was connected with, and she stayed on the phone with me until my car was towed, and I made it to my home safely. She really went above and beyond.

Lynne
July 5th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

Holidays are hectic and breaking down at point O when you're just trying to get from A to Z is even more hectic. I didn't know anyone in the area, while on that 10 hour drive, five hours in. I had no idea who to take my car to and my service was so spotty. I'm thankful I was able to even get a call out to Delta, and even more thankful that the rep I spoke to was literally a lifesaver! Rather than having to panic, look up repair shops, figure out towing, etc. on my own,the rep assisted me with doing some research after I told her my signal wasn't the best. She was extremely patient and stayed on the phone with me until the tow company came. She also worked with me to arrange a rental for me to continue my trip. This was a minor hiccup that could've been major if I hadn't had help. Really grateful I invested in a warranty with this company. From Z back to A was a piece O cake. Thank you.

Steven Graessle
July 2nd, 2018 Edmonds, WA DETAILS

Delta is the worst extended warranty service I have ever worked with. This is what two repair shops have told me and will not work with them again. First issue happened a couple of years ago. The shop called them and provided part they considered considerably substandard and they said they would not cover it if anything went wrong. They then did not pay the shop for months. They told me they would not accept any issue repairs that involved Delta ever again. I have an outstanding issue I called in about in May. Alternator needed to be replaced. I contacted Delta prior to taking to shop and told shop when I brought car in. They never called me or the shop back. I had to pay out of pocket so I could have a car. This bill was around $800. I have called numerous times to be told someone will call me back. No one has called back. the 4th call in I was told to fax invoice for alternator. I have not heard back. Last 2 calls they said they would mark it as urgent and still have yet to hear back. I am out $800. Now I have suspension issues. I let Delta know I was taking it in. Mechanic called in the morning and was told there was queue of about 4 hours. 8 hours later they have not heard back. This shop said they have never experienced anything like this in 20 years. This issue is looking to cost around $2200 and I need the warranty service I paid $2500 to cover this like they promised. The customer service is horrible and goes no where. Looking at recent complaints this company is a sham and should not be in business since they either will not call back in timely manner, or they want to replace parts with substandard parts, or don't cover at all. I am also submitting my complaint to the BBB.

JORDYN MOSES
June 28th, 2018 Jonesboro, GA DETAILS

Recently ran out of gas being careless and not paying attention to the needle. Initially I panicked because I had no idea how I would get my car from the side of the road. I remembered the rep at Delta telling me something about gas emergencies, so I gave them a call and tested my luck to see of gas was something they covered, and to my luck it was! I was able to get serviced quickly and back in the road without the hassle of having to push my car to a nearby gas station. Very happy with the service I received and the emergency services coverage that exists in my plan.