Complete Car Warranty

5.8

LAST UPDATED: May 29th, 2020

Unexpected auto repair costs can be expensive, so finding the right coverage is essential. An extended auto warranty can help defray the cost of mechanical breakdown repairs.

Complete Car Warranty is a company dedicated to helping customers save money by finding auto warranty providers for their vehicles. Complete Car Warranty offers customers with two service contract options for their vehicles with extensive coverage and benefits.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Martha Perkins

"Warranty purchased through complete car for my 2014 Benz. I have already had an issue and brought it to my mechanic of 25 years. Complete car worked with them and I had my car back in 3 days at $0 cost to me. Happy so far, fingers crossed for no more issues."

Read Complete Car Warranty Customer Reviews

The Good

• Instant Quotes
  • Broad Range of Coverage
  • Plan Perks

Instant Quotes

Through Complete Car Warranty, customers will fill out a short form about the vehicle's make, model, and miles. Shortly after, customers will receive a call from a car warranty specialist to further discuss their extended warranty program options and plan pricing (monthly payment, deductible, etc.). The quick response and ability to work with a representative makes the purchasing process easy.

Broad Range of Coverage

Complete Car Warranty offers a selection of car warranty quotes for all types of vehicles. The vehicle's age, make, model, and mileage can affect what kind of warranty coverage is offered--a limited warranty, powertrain warranty, or an extended car warranty with similar coverage of a factory warranty.

Since Complete Car Warranty works with numerous car warranty companies, customers will likely find something that works for them.

Complete Car Warranty also offers its own plans:

• 4x4 / all wheel drive
  • turbo super charger
  • fuel system
  • sensors

The Complete Car Care Supreme plan offers the same coverage as the Complete Car Care Superior plan. It supplies additional coverage for:

• engine
  • heating and cooling
  • brake system
  • car's exterior

Plan Perks

Complete Car Warranty's plans include 24/7 roadside assistance with towing service and rental car reimbursement when the car is in for a lengthy covered repair. The max reimbursement is $150 for five days.

The Complete Car Care Supreme plan includes trip interruption reimbursement up to $200 for food and hotel when the car needs covered repairs overnight on trips more than 150 miles from home.

These perks offer clients further peace of mind because they supply financial assistance beyond covering repairs.

The Bad

Third-Party Vendor

While Complete Car Warranty offers two of its own car warranties, it also works with partners to provide quotes on vehicle service contracts. For warranties not directly offered by Complete Car Warranty, it does not claim responsibility for the complete details, like the terms and conditions. Those are determined by the specific warranty provider.

Other benefits, like emergency roadside assistance, trip interruption, choice of repair shop or dealership, and rental car assistance vary depending on the third-party vendor. In order to qualify for services, a customer will fill out the form on Complete Car Warranty's website, as well as the third-party provider's website.

The Bottom Line

Complete Car Warranty works with various third-party auto warranty providers to find customers the best vehicle protection plan for their vehicle. The simple online form to receive a quote is quick to fill out and doesn’t require an extensive amount of information.

Complete Car Warranty also offers two vehicle service plans of its own. These plans provide extensive coverage and include 24/7 roadside assistance and rental reimbursement. Complete Car Warranty offers support beyond financial assistance on mechanical breakdown repairs.

An extended car warranty can help provide peace of mind because you will be able to fix your car if it needs repairs due to a mechanical breakdown.

Call our recommended rep over at Complete Car Warranty below.

3.4

Martha Perkins

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Martha, thanks for the kind review. We hope there are no more issues with your car. Glad we could help.

Allison McMunn

Very happy with Complete Car, they explained what my warranty covers and worked with me to get a monthly payment I can afford. Good coverage and the people who work there are really nice and answered all my quesitons.Very easy!!

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

We are proud to say 99% of our happy customers agree with you Allison! Thanks so much for the kind review and please reach out should you have any other questions.

Jun. 10th, 2019

Marty Pinkert Dayton, NJ

I went with Complete Car after getting quotes from the other brands, some listed here. They were the cheapest coverage plan for my 2012 Acura. Was able to get a free quote and coverage within 40 minutes on the phone. Simple and easy, would highly recommend to friends and family.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

So happy we helped you find an affordable coverage plan! Thanks for the kind review David.

Jun. 4th, 2019

Matthew Brooks Massapequa, NY

I contacted several companies to try to get my car coverage extended. Complete Car Warranty was the quickest to respond and the most accommodating. Once I found that my car qualified for the program I wanted, the process was very quick and painless. Once everything was setup, I was given a clear understanding of everything that was covered under the new warranty (basically everything!) They don't make cars like they used to, so I hope this ends up saving me in the long run.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Many of our customers have similar experiences :) Thanks for sharing yours!

Allison M. Massapequa, NY

Finally found affordable coverage on my car! I have a 2012 Honda Accord and have been searching for an extended warranty program that wasn’t going to cost a ton of money. The process was a lot easier than I thought & the rep answered all of my questions and was really nice. Now I have a fair monthly payment and don’t have to worry every time I bring my car to my mechanic. Really happy and would recommend!!

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Our coverage is definitely affordable! Happy to hear we got your 2012 Honda covered.

Thomas Mead Wichita, KS

I have tried a few different auto warranty companies in the past and I had horrific experiences with them. I decided to give these guys a shot and I couldn't be happier! The water pump went out in my car and complete car warranty got it replaced and took care of everything! It's load off my shoulders knowing that any mechanical issues that I may have will be taken cared of! These guys rock!!

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Glad we could stand out from the rest! We strive to beat our competition with extensive and well priced coverage plans and great customer service.

Mar. 13th, 2019

James Carter Plainview, NY

I had a broke down Fiat 500. Literally the worst car i've ever owned in my life. The car just ran out of its factory warranty and the cost to replace basic things like the AC compressor is insane. Apparently, they don't care about things like Air Conditioning in Italy. I found Complete Car Warranty online after seeing the exorbitant cost of my repair I needed and I immediately signed up for coverage. The repair was completely covered and I couldn't be happier! P.S. - Don't buy a Fiat 500

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Complete Car is providing you peace of mind! Glad we could cover your last repair.

Patrick Bartlett Metairie, LA

I wanted to choose an extended warranty plan for my car and the guy named Johnny was so patient with me. I like the fact that your company takes great care of its people, because he dealt with my dozens of questions. Really happy with the service so far.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Glad Johnny was able to help you Patrick! We are proud of our team and thank you for the kind words.

John Rennart

Planning ahead helped me a lot and their rep Hector helped me out with the entire process. He guided me with the protections plans for my 8 year old car and now I go out without worrying about having to spend a lot if something were to happen to it.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the great review John.

Heather James Baldwin, WI

What any customer really wants is value for their investment. Your service has kept their promise and helped me out when my car’s pump broke down and had to be replaced. I spent zero dollars in trying to repair it and it was ready in 2 days.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

You hit it on the head! Thanks for the kind review and for being a valued customer.

Jun. 10th, 2019

Jessica Pinkell

I’ve always put off getting my car serviced because I know the dealership will rip me off. But I usually had no choice but to continue because I didn’t want to ruin my car. These days I just use a Complete Car service contract and I don’t worry about emptying my wallet.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Thanks for the kind review Jessica! Glad we were an affordable option.

Marjorie W. Oliveira Brooklyn, NY

My life has been much easier ever since I finally decided to get an automobile service contract. I can relax a bit knowing that I don’t have to worry about most of my car repairs. Nice to be taken care of for a change vs. taken advantage of.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

So glad you chose Complete Car for your service contract! We pride ourselves in our customer service and will always take care of our customers.

Marti Walters Pahoa, HI

I was very pleased with the service I received from Complete Car Warranty. Not only did they provide me excellent customer service, but they helped get me an effective car warranty that aided me in getting my car issues sorted out at a lower rate than I used to get with my dealership. Overall I am happy with my warranty.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Marti! Thanks for the great review. Glad we could provide a lower cost option for you.

Tom Jenkins Wichita, KS

Just Amazing! The customer service was Very helpful and courteous... I signed up and about a month later my AC went out in my vehicle. Complete car warranty got it taken cared of right away! So thankful cause it’s 100 degrees right now... I truly have peace of mind now know any car issues I experience will be covered. ;)

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Customer service is everything! Thanks for the great review Tom.

Ann Douglas Kaunakakai, HI

Complete Car Warranty gave me peace of mind and security when I needed it most! After transmission problems were discovered on my ONLY vehicle, I feared the worst, but Complete Car Warranty was there and helped covered the cost. They are a lifesaver, Thank You Complete Car Warranty!

Thanks Ann!

Peter Harpar

If you need a vehicle service contract for your car at a solid rate, Complete Car Warranty is the best option out there. They have 5-6 plans and I got a middle tier one covering the Power Train.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Thanks Peter! We appreciate your business.

Jun. 11th, 2019

Angela D. Phillips New York, NY

Complete Car Warranty has pretty much all the major mechanical problems of my car covered if I ever encounter one. That was the key for me to ever take one of these contracts. Thank you very much for your great service!

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Glad we are able to give you peace of mind for your vehicle. We have you covered!

Melissa J. Moton Yonkers, NY

I get so much value from my service contract. My cars have this wonderful habit of breaking down when I need them the most, so I took a chance on a service contract on one of them now. Will compare head to head and see

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Hi Melissa! Thanks for the great review. Glad our service contract was able to give you great value.

Carolina James Wurtsboro, NY

Connected me with a provider to help with my car that continuously breaks down. Easy process and the rep Eric was very helpful in explaining what coverage I now have - 2008 Toyota Camry

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Thank you Carolina for the great feedback! So glad Eric was able to help find a plan for your 2008 Camry.

Mar. 13th, 2019

Don Johnson

Just purchase recently. Great customer service and awesome explanation of details.

Thanks Don!

John Van Schaften

they seem quite professional and gave a good deal for the money charged

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

Thanks for the kind review John!

Jul. 22nd, 2019

Jeff Mathew

I think I’ve made the right choice with adding the Powertrain Enhanced warranty. The car low rates are a major positive.

Reply from Complete Car Warranty

We know you've made the right choice! Thanks for the review Jeff.

Jun. 11th, 2019