Uber Logo

5.3

Lindsay Dee North Vancouver, BC

I was charged for a ride I didn’t take and when I messaged them to request a reversal of the charge (because their setup does not allow for telephone contact) I was told they wouldn’t be looking into it. I was checking fares in my area and did not hit “confirm” on any of the rides offered because the fares had more than doubled in a matter of minutes. My husband drove me in our family car to my destination and because I ended up where I planned to go, Uber would not believe I hadn’t accepted a ride, even though a simple check of the purported driver’s locations vs mine that evening would not have had overlap. Uber carried on, gaslighting me, apologizing that “someone else” had accessed my account and had taken my ride (???!), and refused to investigate or consider issuing a refund. They are a nightmare to deal with so if you choose to use them, pray you never have an issue because they will not help you.

CoasterRider Show Low, AZ

Uber is a fantastic service for those like me who need a ride to or from the airport on occasion or around towns I am visiting. The drivers were always friendly and the vehicles were clean and comfortable.

Stephanie Byrd Miami, FL

I Uber everywhere! Uber is a super reliable transportation service. I have always had a friendly and time efficient driver. Despite misconceptions about transportation services Uber is safe and allows you to share your trip stays with your loved ones! Amazing !!

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

Uber is a great transportation service. It is very convenient and has been useful when there are no taxi’s around to take you to places. Lots of the drivers have extras such as letting you charge your phone. A great feature about Uber is the you can have multiple stops during your trip.

Kajsa Kirby Denver, CO

I love Uber! I've had some faulty drivers but Uber is normally pretty reliable. One thing that infuriates me is how I left my AirPods in an uber the day I bought them and I said I thought they may be mine (didn't mean to bring them) but then my uber driver said that if I contacted them and they really were mine I could easily get them back. Once i realized that they were mine I contacted them and went multiple times to Uber customer service but they would not help me at all and said it was up to the driver. Never got them back.. and they were a Christmas present to me from my mother :(

AF ,

I really like this service. The drivers have been overall very good (picking up on social cues like if you don't want to chat or if you want to chat, they've been friendly). The cars have mostly been really clean and nice. I also like the app -- it's nice to be able to see which tier I want to go in and follow your driver to see where he/she is. The payment is also given before hand so there aren't any surprises.

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

Uber is extremely convenient and is one of my favorite ride-sharing services. They are especially helpful before and after festivals such as Voodoo Fest, where the company provides a high-quality waiting area for those waiting on a ride.

stevey shumway Midvale, UT

Love everything about their service. It is a great way to get from one place to another in any city! I used a lot when I was in New York. The app is easy to use and when I have had a problem their customer service is so willing to help!

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Uber is super user friendly and is a safe way to travel. Ive notice this company has taken extra protocols to ensure the safety of their customers. The app also allows for people to share rides, view where your ride is, and even allows you to tip within the app.

Mike Ika West Valley City, UT

I’m a big fan of Uber. I use their services quite frequently. I have had very friendly drivers and clean cars. Ive also found that generally Uber prices are lower than their competitors. I also have very little trouble getting an Uber at odd hours. It seems like their are more Uber drivers than other competitors.

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Uber is what's happening. It is accurate, timely, friendly drivers, and good rates. I have had nothing but great experiences with each ride...And I was skeptical before starting up. No longer - as Uber has made the ride sharing experience a great one. Thank You!

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I ride and drive with Uber. It is a great app to use when traveling or if you don't have a vehicle to get a hold of and it is also a great company to actually work for! I love driving for Uber during the summers when I have some time off from teaching or whenever I need to raise some extra money to put into my pocket! I recommend it to anyone!

Micael James Pontillo Atlanta, GA

The app has double charged me multiple times (twice), and I don't find out until I see my bank statements at the end of the month. Really annoying since it isn't detected by their system, and if I don't reach out then nothing really happens.

debbie Pleasant Grove, UT

I enjoy using Uber and have been able to ride with Uber everywhere I have traveled throughout the world. I appreciate knowing that the drivers have background checks and their information is known and traceable. It gives some added safety. I have only had one negative experience, which I reported to Uber. All my other drivers have been friendly.

Lindsey American Fork, UT

I've used Uber a handful of times, and it's a great option if you need a quick ride somewhere! Uber tells you exactly who the driver is, their license plate, etc. The Uber cars I've been in have been clean. The people have been friendly as well!

Breanna Jones Salt Lake City, UT

I always am a little nervous getting into a car with a complete stranger but I have had a pleasant experience every time. Every driver has been super nice and cars have bean clean. It is a little annoying when the price changes based on busy times, so I have had a couple of expensive rides but besides that, it is definitely my first choice over taking a taxi.

Shannon Biassou Tallahassee, FL

Uber is a great way to get rides when you need it. It can however be a bit pricey.

DyevencaM Tallahassee, FL

Excellent car service that gets people to point A and point B quickly.

Michala Tallahassee, FL

Great app that helps to find rides with awesome customer service.

Chalice Daniel Tallahassee, FL

I love Uber. So many great prices and great customer service!

Alancea Gonzalez Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service and gives me a car within a timely matter.

Jazmyne Tallahassee, FL

Fast service and very convenient service with reasonable rates most of the time .

Laila Hayes Tallahassee, FL

I love Uber! Although it may be pricey, it's obvious that they care about clients.

Stasie Moore San Antonio, TX

I’ve had many Uber rides in central Texas & they’ve all been very pleasant & friendly!

Ysabel Moody San Antonio, TX

Uber is cool because they always have people ready to pick you up and take you places

Jeremy Webb Dallas, TX

Uber is a great alternative to driving yourself or taking taxis to a location. Many of the drivers I have dealt with were very friendly and vehicles were very clean. Notifications help with when the driver arrives and info to feel safe about the driver. Prices can get steep depending on distance traveled but overall you get what you pay for and it is a lot better than Ubers other competitor Lyft.

Trey Farner Norcross, GA

i was driving out of town one day and my truck broke down and I needed a ride to get where I needed so I called an Uber. Hopping in the car and being able to feel comfortable and not have to worry about anything felt great. The driver showed up within a few minutes and Got me safely to my destination. I enjoyed every bit of it. I would highly recommend to a friend.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

Uber is one of the most reliable transportation companies. I use Uber to get around to most of my destinations, and I have never been dissatisfied with their service. They are reliable in their arrival and departure times. Uber is a trustworthy company and is dependable for individuals from all walks of life. Whether you are a college student, business person, or you just need a way around, Uber is efficient for you.

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

I take uber to the metro a couple times a week and the service is great. For us it made financial sense to get rid of our second car and save money on that insurance/gas/financing and instead pay for uber on the days that I carpool with my wife. In addition, whenever we are out of town, uber's our first option for figuring out how to get around. They are always a short wait away

April American Fork, UT

Uber is very helpful, especially when I am on vacation with my family! Every driver was extremely kind, and they made the experience as convenient as possible for us weary travelers. We had access to drivers quickly, and there was minimum stress when using the app. It was easy to navigate, and connected us with drivers quickly! I would definitely recommend Uber

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Uber is great for urgent situations and traveling, especially in big cities. The app is super easy to use and intuitive. Uber is still cheaper and easier than using taxis in many places, even in New York City. The drivers understand urgency and get you where you need to go quickly, which actually kept me from missing a flight one time when I was in a pinch, so thanks Uber! Just be aware that, like most transportation services, you will be spending quite a bit.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I was a little hesitant at first to try Uber but I researched the company and felt confident about how successful and trustworthy they are. My first ride was to the airport here in Utah and it was so convenient and Uber even gave me a credit for downloading the app and using in for the first week. I also received an email to try Uber Eats with free delivery the first week. It has been great using that service as well on my business trips.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I just used Uber for the first time while on vacation in the Dominican Republic and I have been very impressed. The app is very easy to use and my favorite part when getting then Uber is how much information they give you about the car and the driver because it is easier to stay safe when you know exactly what the car should look like. I also like the set price determined before the ride.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

Uber is a lifesaver, and that’s just a fact. Being that I am a lifelong world traveler, I have had many encounters with getting trapped in situations with no ride. Uber has saved me countless times. It’s very easy to navigate the app, and my drivers always arrive promptly. This driving service is very reliable, I’ve never had a bad encounter with an Uber driver. In addition to that, the cost of Uber is usually very cheap!! It is always cheaper than a taxi.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

My first experience was this year in Denver Colorado using Uber. I cannot believe I have never used this service before. The cars were always clean and the drivers friendly. It was easy using the App and I even received discounts that week trying Ubereats because I used Uber. My life has changed forever!! I felt totally safe and stress free getting to my appointments on time. It was hassle free and very inexpensive.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I can’t imagine life before Uber. It’s amazing. Anywhere you go, if you need a ride anywhere. It’s the best. Saves so much money and time and worry. Makes traveling less stressful. I really can’t remember what life was like without it. Safer for people who drink. Safer on the roads. I’ve told my kids if they ever need a ride out of a bad situation just call on Uber. Great peace of mind! Just great for everyone.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Every experience I have had with Uber has been great, apart from a single incident in Europe wherein the driver nearly missed a pedestrian while playing with his phone, came inches from rear ending a car in front of us, and then got in a yelling march at the airport as we tried to high tail it out of his car (tahnkful to have survived). To top it off, we were charged double the rate for a 10 minute time frame change. It was the only bad Uber review I have ever written. Every other ride was pleasant and the drivers are usually willing to go above and beyond to make it a great experience.

Jeremy Arndt Orem, UT

I travel for work a ton and use Uber nearly every week. Funny thing, I grew up being taught to not get into cars with strangers, now..... you literally can summon a stranger to come pick you up and take you anywhere you need to go. I do like that the transaction and tipping are all handled through the app, cause who carries cash?? Right? Uber has plenty of drivers in every major city in the U.S. Very much love the convenience.

Jeff Justice West Jordan, UT

It took a while for me to break the cab habit. I get comfortable with a rythm and don't usually stray, but after consistently hearing how great Uber was I decided to give it a shot. The first experience alone sealed the deal for me. I'll never step foot in a cab again. The people are friendlier. I feel like they appreciate the patronage rather than expect it. And the ease of the entire process on the mobile is increadibly common sense and easy to use. From now on, if I don't rent my own vehicle...I UBER!!

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I use Uber almost all of the time. The website is easy to use, and despite some confusion over profiles (business v personal), I have no complaints. They recently launched an Uber Rewards program, that rewards you for your trips which I'm pretty excited about, since I usually spend so much money with them anyway. When I HAVE had an issue with a driver, their customer service has been EXTREMELY quick on their feet to help me out.

Mary Alpine, UT

I love Uber! Every time I go to a city, or on a vacation, I use Uber! With the app on my phone, it makes it really easy to get one to my location. Every driver has been super nice and gets me to my destination quickly and safely! I’m going on vacation in 2 months and I’ll be sure to use Uber! And the billing is super easy as I can connect my checking account to my Uber account!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

I LOVE Uber. I've used it in so many cities when I travel for work and also for vacation. The drivers arrive on time, are very friendly and helpful, etc. I like that you know the price before they come, that you don't have to handle the money transaction in the car (it's taken care of before they pick you up). I feel safe knowing the car is tracked and the drivers have had background checks.

Mary West Jordan, UT

Uber has been so great and convenient! I've never felt unsafe or uncomfortable on any of the rides that I've taken. The app is so easy to use and very well developed! We had a driver miss the right exit off the freeway 3 times in a row and have to keep turning around.. Uber made it very easy to dispute the charges incurred by his mistake and refund some of the money.

Alicia Larsen Gilbert, AZ

Love Uber. If it's your first time riding you can look online for a "free ride" code to try out the service, but when my family travels to major cities for vacations we never rent a car. We typically walk everywhere, but occasionally will get an Uber if our destination is too far out of the way. We've always had good drivers who were personable and drove safely. My daughter recently was on a knee scooter due to an injury and she used Uber to get to and from her medical appointments. We're fans.

Mauri Miller

I had to get an Uber in Los Angeles and it was way cheaper than a taxi. Also the driver was so friendly. When I got in the car he asked me if I was comfortable then he asked what kind of music I like. He also had snacks, reading material, and tissues. He was very kind and made me feel comfortable and happy. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend Uber when in big cities because it was way cheaper and the driver was very nice.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

Uber is a great app and is set up in a way that makes it very easy to connect with your driver and get around. I love the abundance of available cars-- within minutes I can be on my way to my destination. Very convenient and have always had very kind and reliable drivers. Rides are generally cheaper than they would be in a taxi as well which I appreciate.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I don't use Uber all that much but the time that I have used Uber they have been very professional and very wonderful. There's actually an Uber driver that I use all the time his name is Braxton A. ( he dosen't mind that I use his name) his car is fully loaded with everything you could ever want. Water mints, feminine hygiene products treats. He decorates his car for the holidays he's the best Uber driver ever so if I ever need an Uber driver call on him!!! *

Kathleen Oklahoma City, OK

The draconian rules that Uber forces it’s customers to adhere to violate our constitutional rights as Americans. I was verbally attacked by a driver about a mask. I will not EVER be using Uber again. I plan on telling everyone I know about my terrible experience.

Carol Lewis Myrtle Beach, SC

I love this company and their product! Nothing is easier when you are out of town and need a lift to your hotel or restaurant! Just be vigilant about who is coming and what they look like along with the car description.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

We use Uber every time we travel and have had terrific experiences! The cars are always clean, and drivers friendly. This was a terrific way to get around New York, and so convenient.