Uber Logo

5.3

Andrea Orangevale, CA

Most of experience with Uber has been positive. I am disappointed that they can triple your rate after you are already riding in the car because of peak times. I had requested an Uber for $24 and was later charged $68 because of this.

Charlene Mackay Orem, UT

Uber is the greatest service when we are traveling. I have had good experiences with friendly drivers, and it’s nice to be driven by people who know their city. Game changer!

Tim Berrett American Fork, UT

My experience with Uber is several states and cities throughout the US has been great. Their app is simple to use. The service is very convenient. We have never had any issues with any of our drivers.

Nancy Mackay Lehi, UT

I was a first time user and the Uber driver was so friendly and on time. The driver was so helpful and gave us tips for the next time we needed to use it.

Jeff B Orem, UT

My experiences with Uber have always been good. Drivers are good and friendly. Their App is easy to use and reliable. If I ever need a ride I check with Uber before other ride sharing services.

Hannah Thompson South Jordan, UT

When i used Uber for the first time I was a little nervous because the driver as a stranger but he made me feel comfortable. I used it because I’ve heard of the company and the reliability.

Ariana Cruz Saratoga Springs, UT

Uber is amazing specially when you’re traveling. At first it seemed a little unsafe but after trying it out i felt so much better, their drivers are amazing!

MaKayla Christiansen Provo, UT

Uber is such an easy way to find a ride from anywhere! It is super affordable and I always get the nicest drivers. It is very easy and not a stress to use at all.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Uber is the absolute best! Every experience I've had with Uber has been fantastic. The prices are very reasonable, the cars are great, and the people I've met are amazing!

Sarah Provo, UT

Uber has been a quick and easy way for me to get around town when I don’t have a car! I’ve been really lucky to have nice and safe Uber drivers that have made me feel comfortable!

Magaly De Avila Provo, UT

I love that uber is literally available anywhere. I never have used it in the US but I used it once out of country and I had a great experience with it. 10/10 recommend when you don't feel like driving or don't know an area

Erin American Fork, UT

for busy city’s uber is a great way to get around town! the drivers are nice and speedy and make sure to get to your destination the best way. really great service definitely will use often

TyGuy Sandy, UT

Uber is very convenient. I like that I can get an Uber ride very quickly and tip within the app. I just think that they don't treat their employees very well or very fairly.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Extremely easy to use and consistent service and experience. Great to use when traveling or for a night out especially in a smaller city where cabs are scarce.

Ryan American Fork, UT

Uber is a super innovative company. In my experiences the drivers have always been on time, and I’ve always felt safe while riding with them! The drivers have always been very kind as well!

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

This company's app is very detailed and user friendly. I enjoy the drivers and would recommend this to others. My only concern is when they cancel on me only because they have trouble finding me in a crowded area.

Spencer Scoville American Fork, UT

Terrifying, although its handy to have someone come pick you up from somewhere when you are in a pickle you sometimes get people who have no idea what they are doing and like to chat it up with the stranger in the back. Not really my thing

Isaac Gilbert, AZ

Uber is a good and easy to use service that makes getting around places easy. It is fairly easy to use. Sometimes drivers cancel on you and it can be annoying, but overall the driver gets you to where you need to go.

Nathan D. Warrendale, PA

Drivers are always friendly and respect your privacy. It's a little costly during "surge" hours i.e. holidays and events in the city however the price is worth it to be safe if you are drinking and having fun.

Cassidy Larsen Gilbert, AZ

Uber is an amazing way to get around while traveling or on the way to the airport. It is a good price for all the help it provides. I also really trust the drivers because I know they have good background checks.

Measton Gilbert, AZ

Wonderful service especially within populous cities. When looking for an Uber in more rural areas the service has been worse though. I reccomend asking for their name rather than asking “are you ____” there have been instances when people pose as Uber drivers, but otherwise a very safe and helpful business

Madison Parsons Gilbert, AZ

While in New York City, my family and i were in desperate need of transportation and found it nearly impossible to hail a cab. Uber made it easy for us to quickly navigate the large city.

Jordan Priest West Jordan, UT

Just spend a weekend in D.C. The metros were nice, but for a couple dollars more we could shave off hours of transportation time. There always seemed to be an uber driver available within 5 minutes.

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Uber a few times when I am on vacation and out of town and overall it has been a great experience. It is convenient, affordable, and easy. All of the drivers I have had have been good, safe drivers and very nice.

maika Orem, UT

A great app and a great thing to have in the world. so nice to be able to call them or notify them with a push of a button and have them show up where ever i am.

Alvin Jiji Gilbert, AZ

The drivers are very reliable and nice to interact with. The service is really dependable and available nearly everywhere. One thing that bothers me, however, is the excessive cancellation fee.

Cayla Koga Fremont, CA

Personally, I am not a fan. I don't like the unvetted stranger driving me around. However, I know a lot of people who love it and have benefited from the services rendered. It's affordable, on-demand, and apparently has some really nice drivers.

Isaac Lindon, UT

I live in utah where there aren't alot of Uber's where I live so the wait times were long but the drivers are nice and I would consider this a good means of transportation for people without a car. I have a car so I it's not the most affordable. Also if you want to go anywhere remotely far it's very expensive.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

I love Uber and use it often. I never have to wait long for a ride and it is so much less expensive than a cab. I love that you can book and pay online.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I appreciate that Uber has set up a reliable platform for those of us that travel frequently to find a driver and car w/out the hassle of a CAB company

Zoe Julian

Uber is a great concept and I had good experiences using it in and around Boston, MA. I did feel nervous every time I rode by myself as I was not guaranteed to be safe but I do think that I received a good service. I hated that they have surge pricing and it was sometimes cheaper to take an actual taxi but it worked out the majority of the time.

Madi Thompson Ogden, UT

I've really enjoyed using Uber to get around to places, especially when I'm traveling. I do wish that they had more of a safety regulations like maybe requiring that the driver has a camera in the car. Also, they don't really have good customer service, they don't have a call center which makes it really difficult to contact them.

Cristine Gonzales Tallahassee, FL

Uber is nice but lyft is cheaper for the same quality drivers. I will say uber do be coming quicker tho

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

This service is great in times of need. Prices are good but can be high depending on the trip. Cars differ in the sense of smells, talking, etc..

yaneisy padrino Tallahassee, FL

Uber is great , especially in a college town. I think they are very affordable and do a good job at pleasing customers.

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

Great ride when going out with friends. Splitting up the check is easy and so far have always had good drivers.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

I love how they give different options to the level of luxury you prefer to ride in. They should start doing background checks though.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

When flying to conferences, using Uber to get to the hotel has always saved me 50 to 80 percent over using a taxi.

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

We needed a ride to fit us ur family there were several nearby. Drivers were helpful and friendly and on time.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

I have only used them a couple of times but it’s nice to know I can make a call and a ride will be there within a couple of minutes

eunj ,

With new safety regulations, Uber has become the safest and easiest option for ride sharing. Will always be cheaper than a DUI charge.

Mila Kovalskay

My name is Ludmila I book a Uber from my home to airport it was $24.98 but I did receive a bill for $35.40. When I did book Uber from airport to my home it was $26.80 I did receive a bill of $60 so be careful .I did send to Uber a email but no results. ,

Annoyed InCali

I used Uber last year and loved the service. I again "attempted" to utilize Uber last night (Halloween) for my 16 yr old daughter. Guess what? She ended up stranded miles from home due to YOUR inept incompetence. Needless to say, our Uber days are over. We will be utilizing Lyft from this point forward. Choose your merchants wisely!

Feruza Bektemirova Sandy, TX

I don't like talking while I'm taking a cab or riding in someone else's car, so my experiences with Uber have been exactly what I wanted

Diane H Philadelphia, PA

Uber is a great car sharing service. The driver was on time and got me to my destination in good time.

Rhonda Sanford Merrick, NY

The app was easy to use and the car came at the time expected. However, I would have liked the driver to open the trunk and put my luggage in the trunk rather than me doing it.

Keenan McLaughlin Iowa City, IA

Works fairly well. Gets me to place to place when things are not busy. I wish I could have more options on tipping before the ride is done

Anne M Landefeld

The premium car service is fantastic. It would be great if all cars carried an umbrella for those weather days.

michael mantione

The surcharge should not be a thing. I have heard horror stories about it and think it should be removed.

David C Morrow

have had "mostly" good experiences with Uber) had one driver that played what ever music they liked and drove with the windows down??)