Uber Logo

5.3

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

I like uber. it allows you to share the cost of the ride with your friends. i used to always use it when i first started my job and always got there on time

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

I’ve roads in Ubers a few times and every time the car was clean the the driver was decent and kind. They didn’t take long to get to the destinations and were friendly.

Ashley Roberts Lafayette, LA

I have always had a good experience with Uber. Always felt safe and if I had any doubts I love the feature where you can cancel a car and call a different one.

josiegraham96 Baton Rouge, LA

The uber app is very easy to use. The prices can be steep sometimes, but when I really need to get from point A to point B i know i can trust Uber. Most of my drivers have been friendly and accommodating

Rocio Diaz Jacksonville, FL

Uber is hands down the best. Their drivers are always nice, polite and most importantly they are safe. Never had any trouble with Uber. Prefer their security over Lyft.

Nick Hansen Eagle Mountain, UT

I was blown away at how convenient this service was to use while away on business. The timing was always perfect for pickup, payment, tipping, and rating. My goto ride app!

Jessica Eagle Mountain, UT

We’ve used Uber a lot while being out of town. The drivers have all been great and I like how you get clear communication on who your driver will be and the license number.

Mandi Smith American Fork, UT

Uber is an amazing business that takes me wherever I want to go whenever I want. The people are so nice and never mess up the directions. Uber is a little pricey but it is worth the money!

B Bartholomew Provo, UT

I’ve always had a decent experience with using Uber. I prefer it to using a taxi but have sometimes had to deal with drivers that smoke which is always a little uncomfortable even though they don’t smoke while driving me.

Ryan Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

Very convenient and great way for transportation wherever you are. Call for an Uber in the app & within 5 minutes someone is there to take you where you want to go!

Camille Lynnwood, WA

It is easy to use and the prices are decent. The only trouble is when you get a driver that doesn’t know where they are going and starts cursing in Spanish out of frustration...

Katie evans Covington, LA

I’ve used Uber a few times and most of the experiences were fine but one of the driver were kinda rude and grumpy, and it’s kinda expensive but it is a good company when u get a good driver.

Ana LaBorde Marietta, GA

I’ve had an overall great experience with Uber. I felt safe and arrived to my destination in a timely manner. I have had a driver ask for tips and I do feel that tips are required. It is a bit awkward sometimes.

Cindy Watson Kenner, LA

Almost always I'm always pleased with their service. Only once was I afraid on a ride that I had gotten home late at night. I should have reported it, but I didn't. Shame on me! Other wise, great service.

Jesse Rice Biloxi, MS

So far every time that I have called an Uber they showed up at a reasonable time, the rate was good and drivers were friendly with good area knowledge.

Erika Shumway Managua, MN

Every time I use Uber it has always been very reliable. The app is easy to use. I like how you can see the ratings of the driver, which helps me have a smooth and safe ride.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Uber is so easy to use. I am so glad that companies like them have come out as an alternative to taxis. Almost all my drivers have always been nice and fun to talk to you.

Cara McAffee Cedar City, UT

Fast and easy. Very few steps that link me up with a driver. And I love the option to pay card or cash. I have always felt safe with the drivers and not nervous to be in their cars. Cars are clean and kept nice.

Aileen Odenton, MD

I love it but they must improve the driver identification. Must of the time is the same description score every car maybe a detail when you have so many companies will Maje a difference.

Katie Valdosta, GA

Uber is a safe alternative and helps to prevent drinking and driving. Uber also provides safe and convenient services to get from one location to another.

Ashley Smith Jacksonville, FL

When there are available drivers uber is great. However, when you are in a crunch sometimes there are no drivers or you have to wait for them to finish a ride. It can be aggravating and the price jumps are frustrating.

Diamond Collins Jacksonville, FL

The cost of Uber is more pricey than other travelling apps but the app is easier to use. The drivers are respectful and the app is always accurate of the driver's location. The drivers are also available during more hours.

Tochica Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Uber is very helpful for people with no cars, but it can also be pretty scary. I believe uber should put more effort into who they allow driving people. Customer service also sucks I don't believe you can talk to an on the phone representative.

destiny wright Jacksonville, FL

Uber is an okay service, in my opinion they are not that trustworthy in regard to the background checks on their drivers. I had heard about many bad incidents with this company so I try not to use it as much as possible

Shannon B Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve always had great experiences using Uber. There seems to always be a driver near me that’s professional and gets me where I need to go quickly. I’m so glad that Uber exists!

Kathryn American Fork, UT

Not a bad option if you need a ride somewhere and don’t have a car. Seems to be a little more expensive than Lyft but pretty comparable overall. My drivers were kind and the cars were clean.

BeauCarl South Jordan, UT

My first experiences with UBER was very positive, however due to its popularity their quality control has gone down significantly, to reserve a decent vehicle you must upgrade, some drivers are merely picking up customers on their way home from work and their cars are not maintained like a Taxi Cab

Connor Farmington, UT

Uber is great when you're in a bind, need a DD, or have your car in the shop. Sometimes they cancel your ride when you put the wrong location, but that's my fault. Very user friendly.

Amanda Purpura Gibsonia, PA

Uber creates a seamless experience that is very easy to use and almost always error free. I have had a few snags when using it but nothing that wasn't quickly fixed or resolved.

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

I have only had a couple of bad experiences with Ubers but only due to baggage issues. Besides from that the company is true to their morals and vision. All drivers are safe and some are fun to talk to too!

Angelica Dela Cruz Jacksonville, FL

Whoever thought of uber was a genius. It is so convenient, especially living in a college town. Now none of my friends have to DD and we can get anywhere safely.

Marc Provo, UT

Uber is so great. As a college student they have helped me feel like less of a burden on my family when I fly home for break and they don’t need to drive 30 min to get me.

Ed Clark Mesa, AZ

I am not a frequent taxi passenger but when I do need a ride I choose Uber. I have always had friendly experiences with the drivers and I trust the company.

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

Had a great experience when my daughters and I used them when we met up with my family at disneyland. The girl who took us to our hotel was wonderful but the return trip was in a car that smelled so bad and he got lost! we weren't late but my daughter got car sick because of the smell,

Darcy Chavez Provo, UT

I normally take Lyft, but two different times my Lyft app hasn't had any drivers available so I've used Uber. The first time was in san fran and my driver ran over a median and almost hit a trolley. It was scary and we just went separate ways after... could've been a huge bummer if someone got hurt. The other time my driver got pulled over for an illegal u-turn and I was 25 minutes late to my brother's graduation.

Mike Smith Austin, TX

I have only used the service a handful of times but each time the service has been fantastic. The app is super easy to use and all of my experiences have been great.

Ron Durfey Pleasant Grove, UT

Have used Uber multiple times in my travels. I so much prefer Uber over the yellow cabs. Much cleaner and I feel more safe. I especially appreciate the app to schedule a ride. Very happy with Uber.

Braden Stanko Smithfield, UT

Great business! Easy and efficient. Doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to get around. Drivers are nice. Just always make sure you are with the right driver. And in the right car

Ben Crisp Temecula, CA

Uber is so convenient and I love it. It makes getting around so easy and cheap. Even when I’m traveling to other countries Uber is always just the best option to go with.

Kaitlin Ashcroft Mesa, AZ

I have used uber in the weekends and have loved it. It’s so nice not worrying about driving and being able to go from one place to another quick and not worry about parking. I have always had great experiences with Uber.

Anne Sainsbury Payson, UT

Uber was amazing! I was visiting Denver for a business conference and didn't know my way around, so I downloaded the Uber app and used it to get around! Great price, and great drivers, great service! Love it!

Kimberly LeBaron Delta, UT

Uber is so handy to have. It’s way cheaper than taxis, and available pretty much everywhere I’ve been. Reviews keep both drivers and passengers accountable, so I’ve always felt safe. Easy app to use as well.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I love Uber! Currently I’m currently living abroad and don’t have a car and Uber has been the cheapest way to get around for me. It has saved me a lot of money!

Rylie Crandall Draper, UT

I only use Uber when I am traveling abroad because it tends to be cheaper than taxis and other forms of transportation in the places I’ve travelled. I am always pleased with them

Sarah Kaysville, UT

I was so scared to use Uber for the first time. But I did it and it was great and way cheaper than a taxi and the driver was nice and communicated well.

Stephanie Orem, UT

I have used Uber many times and everytime has been a great experience. I like not having to worry about finding ways around when I am out of town. Try Uber if you haven't.

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

Used Uber on my last business trip and they are a very good price, quick and easy to come to me and their app is easy to use. very professional and easy to use.

Abby Driggs Provo, UT

Great customer service. Drivers are very quick to pick you up when you request it because it is based off who is closest to your area. The app is also super helpful and makes it easy to track how far away your driver is.

Michelle De Oliveira American Fork, UT

I have not had much luck with Uber. Their employees always seem to be in a bad mood and hate their job. I try to avoid using them if I can and prefer to use other options if available. They are in more areas of the world though, so that makes them more convenient in that regards.

Katie Young Charlottesville, VA

All my experiences with Uber have been great. The drivers know where they're going and are friendly with clean cars. Uber is always very slightly cheaper than Lyft in my current city.