Uber Logo

5.3

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love Uber. Uber is very reliable easy to use and affordable for any time I need transportation. Would recommend to my friends.

B. Scott Layton, UT

Upon a few recent trips out of town this summer we became converted to Uber. Each and every Uber experience was affordable, easy, and timely.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I always use Uber and find their company model great. It is very convenient to use and I have never had any problem with any of my drivers

Tina Ferrara Danbury, CT

I have enjoyed Uber for years - no more. I scheduled a trip to the airport for Thursday a week in advance, and 10 minutes before the driver showed up, he cancelled. I called Lyft and not only were they there in 10 minutes, it was 20% less expensive. Then in Orlando the $15 Uber to Universal turned into a $130 trip back - "surge pricing". Beware!

John Rodway Highland Falls, NY

The Uber app does not work properly. I cannot change my password. I got charged for a ride the showed an error code and no driver ever called. There is no Support in help as described. I have several more issues but you cannot speak to a representative in order to get help. The app will not let you schedule a ride for a future date. Frustrated to the max.

Lily Grant Lehi, UT

Last time my family talked to them forever and they gave us an amazing overall service and they were very kind to come and pick us up supper quickly.

Mike Wilson Baytown, TX

Have used this service many time. Very dependable, most of drivers are personable, friendly and safe. Love knowing how much fare is before hand.

Heather Bay Saint Louis, MS

I’ve had excellent service every time I or a friend needed a ride. Clean vehicles and I love that I or someone I know that I can track the route

Lane Bradshaw Norcross, GA

Never used this company. It isn’t available where I live, but I hear great things about kidnappings and car burglars. 10/10.

Jass Tallahassee, FL

The Uber drivers I’ve had have been very friendly and accommodating. They make me feel safe and have no problem taking suggestions that’ll make the experience better for me.

Levi Greenville, SC

All good never had any problem with then.. The only problem that i had they resolved without any additional issues or headaches Thank you so much

Frank Spring Hill, FL

Uber is great until you need some immediate support. My mom left left a bag of medication in the back of a canceled Uber ride and it took two and a half hours just to find a phone number to call someone and another two hours for them to get hold of the driver. Just pray you never need to get help from Uber.

Kelly Malvern, PA

I have had more problems with uber than lyft. 4 different times in 4 different locations, the driver told me he was picking up my location a couple minutes down the road them refused to meet me where I was. Each time I would get to the location of the uber driver, only to find out the driver cancelled the ride. I'm sorry if u depend on these services Lyft is ur best bet. Uber doesn't even have a customer care line. They want to charge you for cancelled rides that the drivers make impossible for u to get to. Please use Lyft it's safer and more accurate l.

Debbie Seattle, WA

I loved the personality of the driver. However this is the second time I've been charged wait time when it wasn't my fault. I'm standing at my designated location when the driver calls and is in a different location. He finally gets there, we hop in and I'm charged wait time. I can't tip the drivers or even continue to use the service if this continues.

Ursula Chula Vista, CA

We really like Uber but don’t ever leave anything behind in the drivers car you will never see it again . . . . .and it is impossible to get in touch with anybody to help you , customer service does not exist,

David Shore

Used the order in advance service yesterday for a short trip from my hotel in Miami to the airport, was given a price of $88.99, I set the pick up time for 5am to get me to the airport. When I got out at the airport, I was charged $173 by Uber, what a rip off. Don’t use the Uber advance service, they just use it to gouge you on price, without any warning, used Lyft at LAX today, checked the Uber price and it was far more expensive, will be using Lyft in future.

Robert Brookhaven, PA

Customer service is absolutely terrible. I have recently been locked out due to some background check. In the middle of a fair mind you. I recently relocated to a different state and have a different drivers license. The old state drivers license was still active in my account but due to it no longer being a valid license, and I supplied the new one, the background check failed and now I have to wait 7-15 days for a resolution.

Tammy Midway, GA

I think that You uber needs to tell the Ryder not only with Uber is charging but what their paying Uber driver that's from my experience I'm short trips Uber charges us $6.15as a minimum charge and only pays the driver $2.62Uber's and then tonight on a long ride it took 1 hour and was 46 miles long and they charged a $10surge fee total for Ryder was $84 and Uber driver. 49dollars Uber made $30 and off the ride how are they suppose 2know what 2tip if they think we making all that money

Rita B

I’ve been using uber for a year now and since then I have I’ve seen a steady decline in the quality of drivers, hidden fees (upfront pricing is a thing of the past), redundant promotions, and cut&paste customer service. Was very loyal customer and advocate but my last trip experience on May 8, 2019 with über and their customer service was the last straw. Save yourself the headaches and use a different ride share - you’ll be contesting every trip with über.

Kristina Freytiz-Collazo Reading, PA

They charged me and the Uber driver never showed up ! He cancelled my ride when he was 2 minutes away now I reached out to Uber the guy said he’s going to transfer me to the riders team but never did instead he stayed quite (I could hear the other people in the background talking) and then hung up when I kept saying hello . Now they say they have no number for that department when I called back . I am extremely upset ! I never had an issue before this but this is crazy ! Just give me my money back . I guess I will need to switch to lift .

Brett Wonsch Quincy, FL

I wish there was a way to give zero stars times infinity who charges someone's card twice for 37.87 equaling up to 75 and some change and cant find them a ride yet you took the money and we the customer can't get in touch with anyone because there are no phone numbers to call and now I have to wait a week to get my money back and I'm still out 200 because I can't get to my car rental screw uber you suck

Lauren Greenville, NC

I have used Uber for years now and never had any problem until last week. I was charged an absurd amount of money for cleaning, and they were not even able to back up these charges when asked for the reasoning. I would much rather talk to someone on the phone and get things figured out, but they do not even have a customer service number. They will only talk to you via the app. No company should be allowed to charge ridiculous amounts of money without giving the ability to deny the charges. Switching to Lyft.

LaWanda Albany, NY

I have driven for Uber and I've been a customer. As a customer I found that Uber was charging me a late fee when the Uber app told the driver that I was at a different location. The drivers were being told to stop around the corner from my actual house. When I contacted Uber I was told that I couldn't get the late fees back that I has been charged. I will use Lyft from now on, at least their GPS is correct.

Joe mahany Miami, FL

I took Uber from Cutler Bay to down town Miami the fare going was $19.60 then when I got there I turned around and came right back and they charged me $47.00 how can this be it took just half the time to get back if you ask me that is a rip off I will not use Uber again they suck and have very unfair business practices besides who can deal with a company where you can not call them on the phone they have No customer service I stopped the payment on my charge card WHAT A RIP OFF

Randal hyde Springfield, MO

I like the idea of this service. However my experience was not whatI expected. It was difficult having to use the app and get to where I needed to go.

Cory Wynne Chicago, IL

They're very efficient in getting drivers out to passengers, they alert you in advance about tons if things, overall experience has been very good.

Henry Cadena

Excellent Int'l Coverage; Efficient Services; Easy to Use App; Good User/Driver Interactivity; Well Priced; FAst Service Availability

Sam Muskegon, MI

Always have had good experiences but not enough drivers in the Muskegon Michigan area. I've had to wait almost 60 minutes for a car to be available

Dorothy Littleton, CO

I was very ill, needed to go to the hospital and was not able to drive myself. The driver could not have been more courteous or caring.

Claire Cosker

The rides are usually very quick and a great value. They may want to screen the drivers more. I've had to wait and thought my driver was on drugs once.

Larry Hawker

Uber is great. I have used them a number of times. They are consistently reliable. Smart, economical and easy to use.

Thelma Willett

Uber is great and the drivers are polite and professional. I usually use Uber and Lyft depending on where I'm traveling.

Jim Holloway

I used Uber in Australia and the driver was on time, spoke very good English and told us about the city as well as answering any questions we had.

Jennifer

Its been great service great experience they've been fantastic the thing that they can improve is their navigation system

Jason Barrow

Give the customer a flash on their phone that will flash when the driver pulls up especially when they may be on a crowded corner

Larry Luter

I've used UBER 3 or 4 times. The drivers were friendly and professional. They were a better alternative than traditional taxi services.

John Ingram Portland, OR

I purchased a $50 in-app gift code and sent it to my daughter. Immediately afterwards Uber disabled her account, along with the $50 I sent her. Now, 7 months later I am still filing complaints with Uber and other government regulatory agencies with no end in sight. Their customer service is horrible. Uber gets an F on the BBB while Lyft receives an A+ which is very telling.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Uber is a fantastic app and I love that it offers a food drop off and pick up service but it is definitely more expensive so I normally pick Lyft over Uber.

Julie Firkins Orem, UT

i was an uber driver for about 6 months. they are not a great company to work for. they don't encourage tips, i loved meeting new people but i couldn't even begin to make minimum wage with the amount of money i was paid. you do not get paid for the time or gas you spend picking people up only once they are in the car, so you may have to drive clear across town and then get a 10 minute fair.

Susan Stewart Salt Lake City, UT

I was an Uber driver for most of last year. I really enjoyed giving people rides, and had so much fun meeting new people. However, Uber is horrible to work for. The money wasn't worth the gas, and the couple of times that there were errors with the app, I was the one who ended up paying for it. I finally stopped Ubering. As fun as it was, it just wasn't worth the it. Sometimes when I would take a shit it would end up costing me money. I figured on average I made close to $7 an hour which is below minimum wage.

kaylee Tremonton, UT

Our Uber driver was nice. The car was very clean, and it was good. Uber did a great job telling us when he would arrive, and setting us up with someone who could help us reach our destination.

Myken Salt Lake City, UT

I have used Uber one time and although booking the transport was easy and the experience was overall convenient, my driver made me feel very uncomfortable and talked about some very personal issues he was going through. I wouldn't feel comfortable using the service again.

Chaveli Lakeland, FL

Uber has been my go to when traveling to new places and getting home after going out and have never had a problem. Easy access app and customer service is amazing

Karen Torino Tallahassee, FL

Uber is a great way to get around if you don’t drive or don’t want to. However I feel like their prices can be a little high sometimes. I like their customer service and how quickly they are to respond.

Alyssa Hansel Tallahassee, FL

Uber is great for college student without vehicles! I used Uber to go to work, grocery shopping, and for going out! All of the drivers were super nice and had clean cars!

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

i generally feel nervous when I order a driving service. But Uber has always made me feel safe from the point I get in the car up until the point I get out.

cb Thibodaux, LA

The driver was very genuine and knew exactly where he was going and I got there in a very timely manner and safe! I'd choose Uber anytime I need a ride in a big city.

A’lea Richardson Tallahassee, FL

One of my favorite ride sharing apps to use when out of town. I love that you can rate the drivers, see their directions, and communicate through the app.

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

Uber is a great tool for college students, especially in cities where it may be hard to have a car on campus. The drivers have always been very nice and I have not encountered a driver that made me feel unsafe in the car.

Azrienne Tallahassee, FL

I like uber. it allows you to share the cost of the ride with your friends. i used to always use it when i first started my job and always got there on time