Uber Logo

5.3

Cristiana Orem, UT

Uber changed my life. Before Uber we paid so much more for taxis and now we have affordable way. Uber is a brilliant idea I love to see how this changed so many life, people that were unemployment now have a job.

JAKE American Fork, UT

I have used Uber while out of town for work. The app is very easy to use. I like that once I arrive at the airport its easy to use and someone can get their very quickly. Every time I have used it I have felt comfortable with the driver. The price is a little high but it has been worth the money for ease of use.

Rachel Kenison Lehi, UT

I was in Disneyland for a week and decided not to get a car. Uber made my life so much easier. I always felt safe with my Driver and the prices to get around town were great! I love Uber!

Brody B Orem, UT

I have used Uber a number of times and am always very satisfied with my experience. The drivers are great and very helpful when you are from out of town. I would recommend using Uber to absolutely anyone.

Erika American Fork, UT

Used UBER while out of town and it worked well. The app is easy to use and I liked that I could see where the driver was when he was on the way to pick me up. The one thing I did not like was not being able to choose a male or female driver. If I am traveling alone I would prefer to have a female driver.

Lauren Jorgensen Salt Lake City, UT

I am a frequent Uber user. I have personally never had a bad experience. The drivers have always been kind. The app is very user friendly and I have never had to wait long for a driver in my area.

Sunny Perry Springville, UT

Uber is literally so nice. If you ever go on vacation, you don't have to worry about transportation, because you can always use uber to get you from place to place. I love what uber brings to the table. Awesome company!

Keilah Phillips Lehi, UT

I think Uber is great. Once I was in Las Vegas and about 2 miles away from my hotel, and it was so late, so I just got an Uber and the guy was super great. I think Uber deserves those five stars.

Lindsey A Brown Lehi, UT

Overall I've had mostly positive experiences with Uber and the drivers but also several that I would not give a good review to. Multiple times I've been picked up and the Uber car clearly smelt like marajuna. It was actually a pretty miserable drive for myself as well as the other people that were with me. I also get pretty nervous at just the thought of getting into a car with a complete stranger.

anonymous Pleasant Grove, UT

My family has used Uber when we didn't have a driver to get to some places. My husband has used it more often during the business trip, and he likes how you can track where the driver is going on the phone.

Sadie Salisbury Draper, UT

I really like how fast a driver can get to you and how Uber can be used almost anytime as well. Its super reliable and safe. I love how nice and comfortable I feel getting into an Uber. Worth my money!!

Mags Provo, UT

I've only used uber once in MEXICO. My experience with them was great, the driver was on time and super friendly. And they are very clear about instructions and payment. It's a very convenient service.

Shaylee Provo, UT

I went to Europe for 2 1/2 weeks and used UBER a ton. Loved it and was very satisfied with the service each time. Nice drivers, they were close to where we were and were very prompt in picking us up.

Matthew Carbaugh Herndon, VA

It’s great for nights out on the town with friends when you dont want to worry about designating anyone as the sober driver. Only complaint is that surge pricings can make a ride cost you a pretty penny, but they always tell you the estimated cost before accepting the ride. Every driver I’ve encountered has been very pleasent to ride with.

Eli Slesk Alpine, UT

I don’t need this service often but I used it for the first time the other day and it was really easy. I like how you can see all of the details and ETA on your phone. Much cheaper than a taxi. Would recommend.

Grant American Fork, UT

Uber is such a great alternative in NYC when you are in a hurry and don’t have time to wait for the subway. The app was very user friendly and I was able to access services within minutes to my hotel.

Jaime American Fork, UT

We have used Uber a few times when traveling and have been happy each time we've used it. It was super easy to use the app to get a car/driver to take us where we needed to go!

Mitch Bandley Pleasant Grove, UT

Definitely a lifesaver. All the drivers have been so chill and fun and also I suppose all the other car transportation companies are similar but I always use U we simply because they’re the original.

Brent Wilhite Sandy, UT

Uber is my preferred ridesharing option when I'm traveling. It's so convenient to just open the app and enter my destination. I like that I can have separate credit cards for work and personal use and that I can use AMEX rewards when I select that card. Super convenient and easy to use. I've turned a lot of people on to Uber as a great solution.

Alyssa Lopez Gilbert, AZ

I have had many negative experiences with Uber drivers, to the point where I emailed the company and was given credit for future rides due to the unprofessional nature of some of the drivers: once, my driver pulled over to write down the license plate of a pickup truck with people riding in its bed, once for the driver cancelling my ride due to my age (even though I had a student account), and once for a driver contacting me after the ride to convince me to become a part of her health and fitness business. Overall, I’ve had more positive experiences with the drivers I’ve met, but some of Uber’s employees are quite unprofessional. I do appreciate their compensation, though.

Kate Gregson Gilbert, AZ

Uber is a great service to use both in your home town and when on vacation. The drivers are reliable and the service is fast. I would highly recommend Uber to anyone interested in using the app.

Justin Knorr American Fork, UT

Uber is a great alternative to Taxi's and less expensive. The website is easy to navigate too and wait times and prices posted are always accurate. Drivers have all been knowledgable about the area we are in.

Jobie Goodro Orem, UT

I tend to use Uber the most. Seems to be in most cities and is more well known. I trust it. As a woman I have always felt safe. I like that I can use the app to rate and tip the driver.

Brooklyn Bopp Gilbert, AZ

Okay so I have only used Uber once but I honestly don’t know why I hadn’t beforehand and I probably will do it again. The service was great and the general business idea is so smart!

Eric San Diego, CA

Uber offers an easy to use app and a not to shabby quality of service. There has been a bit of scandal surrounding this company and services as of late but I have yet to have a bad experience with Uber.

Rischelle Mikkelson American Fork, UT

The Uber app is very easy to use. It is convenient, fairly priced, and reliable. So far, all of our drivers have been courteous. It is nice to know that wherever I travel - even abroad - they have consistent service expected of their drivers.

Sierra Dixon Gilbert, AZ

Cheap and super efficient! Driver was kind of awkward but still helpful. We got there on time even though he took a longer route. Great car service. Another driver was better.

Garn L. Arnold Alpine, UT

Love UBER. Sure beats taking a taxi or trying to park your own car on a busy day. We got a UBER to take us to my son's BYU law school graduation so we didn't have to find a place to park. Smart decision!

Michael Calabasas, CA

Took my first Uber ride last week while on a business trip. Was very happy with the ride and the friendliness of the driver. He was interested in my work and had some very interesting questions. We were delivered to our destination in a timely manner. Would recommend the service to others

Emma Webster Gilbert, AZ

Our driver was easy to find and able to identify. However, his navigation skills weren't very strong and we had to turn around several times. The car was clean and fit our suitcases and was just what we needed to get to our hotel.

Cody Enslow Pleasant Grove, UT

Sometimes it gets expensive for no reason, like I’ll wait 2 minutes and get back on the app for a better price. I know there’s a reason, but I’d rather just know what I’m getting. Good otherwise.

Kristen Schow Pleasant Grove, UT

we've always had a really great experiences with Uber! Really glad that this is part of our everyday life and helps us to get to and from all of the places we need to, especially when we are out of town traveling.

Dylan Curtis Pleasant Grove, UT

Amazing idea, and I enjoy using it as a customer and as a driver. I've driven for Uber for about 2 years and have met some great people. The service has always been good when I've used it as a passenger as well.

Hadley American Fork, UT

I have used an Uber several times when traveling. It has been really useful when you travel to a destination by plane, and do not get a rental car. The Uber is usually really fast to pick you up, and gets you to your destination as fast as possible. A couple times the Uber driver even got out and helped us load and unload our luggage!

Deborah Hyde Springfield, MO

Uber is easy to use and I like that you can instantly get someone to pick you up. The service is a little different with every driver, but I have been pleased with my results.

Tate Tomlinson Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber is a great way to get places where there aren't a lot of taxi's. I like how they sensor all their drivers so that I always feel safe to rely on Uber for my transportation needs.

Karen Nelson Alpine, UT

I have had lots of experience with Uber. They are amazing. It is such an awesome concept. Every driver has been courteous and helpful. They have also gotten my family out of real "jams." I love Uber.

James Crawley New York, NY

I use Uber almost every day and have generally been very pleased. My only complaint is that sometimes the cars take much longer than initially advertised, but that's not always in anyone's control (because of traffic, etc.). I've probably taken 1,000+ rides and I don't think I've ever felt unsafe or afraid. It's an awesome service!

betsy fowler Lehi, UT

I am a big fan of Uber. I have used them for a job interviews on both sides of the country. I had one odd experience with an odd driver, but that is it. I enjoyed the feature that allows me to schedule a pick up time. Very help

Robyn Rhoton Alpine, UT

I often use Uber when I travel, it is perfect for traveling to and from the airport. Every drive I have used has been polite and trustworthy. The app works beautifully and I like how you know the price before you commit to the ride, unlike many taxi companies.

Jeff Martin Layton, UT

Only taken Uber once but I was thankful it was a good experience. I was nervous having a younger driver but they were careful and got me where I needed to go. I would use Uber again.

Nathan Layton, UT

I love how you can get a ride anywhere no matter what time of the day it is. Some experiences are better than others but its a great overall idea and I will continue to use this app.

Eddie Sparks Costa Mesa, CA

Always on time and available. Drivers are courteous and safe drivers.

Mezo Uchiha Hamden, CT

Uber is good and all provides a nice way for a side job income however there system needs lots of improvement with driver support

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

I have never had a problem with this company, but have always had nice drivers and they have always been kind.

Shaznae Tallahassee, FL

i used to use it in highschool before i got a car. it’s reliable and they addded great features to avoid kidnapping

Mia miga7440 Denver, CO

Uber is a great company to rely on when it comes to getting a ride. they're always on time, and are very friendly. Ive only had good experiences when it comes to uber!

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love Uber. Uber is very reliable easy to use and affordable for any time I need transportation. Would recommend to my friends.

B. Scott Layton, UT

Upon a few recent trips out of town this summer we became converted to Uber. Each and every Uber experience was affordable, easy, and timely.

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I always use Uber and find their company model great. It is very convenient to use and I have never had any problem with any of my drivers