Uber Logo

5.3

Msindoni Pembroke Pines, FL

I use Uber for all my ride sharing needs. The drivers are usually to my pickup location in a timely manner, and they are usually quite friendly. One feature I like in particular is that you can schedule a ride in advance.

Susan Beatini Park Ridge, NJ

I have been using the Uber app for two years and have found every driver to be professional and interesting to speak with. Using Uber to get to the airport has been a game changer for traveling.

Thomas Andersen Tallahassee, FL

I use Uber all the time at college and it makes going out on the weekends so much easier. When you split the fare with friends it is very cost effective and the drivers have been very friendly.

Nathalie Lakeland, FL

Easy to help get around to places. Some of the Uber drivers will do extra and have chargers, snacks, waters, and wait extra time for you if you need a minute to get to the car. The prices are sometimes over the top and unreasonable.

Mark Wells Dallas, TX

I don't think I've ever had an issue with any Uber driver. There is always someone close by, and you can always rely on them to get you where you need to go. Definitely the superior car sharing app.

lani tuihalamaka Cheyenne, WY

Majority of rides have been perfect with a few exceptions. One in particular my husband and I were in Boston for a football game and ordered an uber for a ride to Gillette stadium. The driver showed up with a friend of his, we did not order the uber pool, and was on his phone the whole time. Not ok.

Fay Falatea Kaneohe, HI

Uber experience I had in another country has been good so far. On time and the drivers I’ve had are friendly and give helpful tips to get around and places to see and things to do.

Adria Riverton, UT

I use Uber when I travel across the nation. Typically use in California and Texas. I’ve always had a professional driver and they have been on time and very affordable and convenient

Lethia Johnson Tallahassee, FL

I have only had to use uber when traveling, but I have always had a great experience with it. All the drivers I have had have been nice, accommodating, and really helpful in cities that I am not as comfortable in! Would recommend for travel.

Michelle Rios Ogden, UT

We used Uber to get around in Tahoe when we were there a few years ago. It was a simple process to order a ride and we used it frequently to get around. We travelled with 2-6 people and were always able to get what we needed. The prices were fair and the drivers were courteous. We would use them again.

Corbett Douglas Cheyenne, WY

I have used Uber for the last 5 years, mostly when I travel. I have always had good service, the drivers have always been nice, and I have never had to wait longer than anticipated.

Mark falkner Riverton, UT

Uber is great. What a fantastic idea. Much cheaper than a cab, way nicer cars than a cab, more reliable and more info at your fingertips. Super convenient. Although they totally rip off their drivers. Uber should only take 10% if the fare not the 40%-50% they do for doing mostly nothing.

take7 Sandy, UT

Nice to have this option when you can’t drive or don’t have a car especially for traveling. Used multiple times and haven’t had a problem. When we needed a bigger car it came quickly.

Briauna Norton Jacksonville, FL

Uber has helped me tremendously. As a freshman in college I constantly needed rides to the grocery store and to run other errands. I could always rely on a timely and satisfying trip.

Bob Muench Sandy, UT

I used Uber for the first time when I went to a conference recently. Normally I drive anywhere I need to go, but this was a rare situation. The driver's GPS was off by 50 yards, and I had to go to him, but otherwise, it was a great experience. The return trip was smooth and uneventful.

Toni Baker Draper, UT

Good to have around specially if you go party and you don't wanna drive of drinking so it's nice to be card to call someone and have him come and pick you up get you home safe

BannerEvents Tacoma, WA

The simplicity and affordability of using Uber over renting a car makes this my most frequent choice when traveling. Being able to “hail” an Uber instantly using the app is so awesome!

marco Munford, TN

Really depends on your location on the type of service you'll recieve but i for the most part have a great time using uber, but on the off chance i don't i can call or email uber and they have refunded me my money.

James Conder Eagle Mountain, UT

Uber is the 1 and only car share service I have ever used. I loved the idea when it 1st came out and after using them a few times I don't think I'll ever use anything else unless Uber absolutely unavailable

Lawrence Lee Provo, UT

So I've ridden on several Ubers and Lyfts. There's just so much drama with Uber. In school I've read several business cases on HR issues, harrassment, unethical treatment of drivers, poor conditions for drivers, underpaying and overcharging. I'd say as a whole, Uber drivers in my experience have been less happy and would actually complain about Uber as a company, whereas Lyft is a very different story, but I'll leave the rest of my thoughts on that for my review of Lyft. Maybe things have changed since, but all I know is that Lyft did not have anywhere near the same trash in its baggage. I'd probably only take Uber if I couldn't find an alternative like a Lyft within a reasonable distance.

Kayla Roecklein Gulfport, MS

I have used this a couples times cause i cant drive but its overall okay the trip usually depends on the driver cause i usually don't wan to hear his life story but whenever its just a nice ride with my music and myself its nice

DAVID HADAWAY Long Beach, MS

Uber is fantastic. My family and recently vacationed in SanFrancisco and we used Uber to get around the city. Safe, convenient and every driver was extremely friendly and helpful.

Joi Lewis Tallahassee, FL

My friends and I always utilize and Uber when we go out. It's so convenient and almost a necessity when we attend parties, as a safe option. Every Uber we've had has been very kind and friendly.

Edeline Miami, FL

I always take Uber wherever I am heading. It manages to remove certain stress in my life as a person without a mode of transportation. I love that there are times where the driver will accommodate to the customer’s needs.

Ariyana Miller Riverview, FL

Uber is usually good and has great drivers, but the only thing I don’t like is the fee to split fares. It is understandable, but the process isn’t the best as it can allow people to not split the fares. Overall a very great app with great service and drivers.

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

I used uber frequently in both the US and in other countries. Uber is convenient for anytime and anywhere as drivers are always available to help you. The rides I will say in America is alot more expensive and it does add up. Being a college student it became a bit expensive if i was not splitting it.

Monica Zurawsky Pittsburgh, PA

I've had several bad experiences with Uber over the last year. During one ride in particular, the car was making a horrible noise and the driver refused to pull over when I asked him to. He finally pulled off to the side of a busy highway and we discovered that he had blown a tire. He had no idea who to call for assistance and I ended up having to request another Uber who had a difficult time finding me on the side of a highway. I did receive a refund.

Roberson Salt Lake City, UT

Uber has made getting around without a car incredibly easy, however prices can get slightly expensive during rush hour times. Drivers are usually nice and friendly, willing to having some quality small talk, and handle the roads well. Additionally, you can almost always find an Uber willing to respond and pick you up in any major city.

Andrea C Moran-Melendez Jacksonville, FL

I have had my fair share of experiences as an Uber user. There are great rides and then there are not so great rides I wish that Uber had an option for women to choose whether or not their driver is a male or female because it would make the overall experience more comfortable given the sex trafficking horror stories.

Dallen Howes Provo, UT

I had to use Uber for the first time to get around a city for a job interview. I had never used a ride-sharing app before, but it was surprisingly intuitive and easy to use. My rides showed up quickly, and my drivers were mostly professional. The service is expensive, however.

Martha Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

This is the only service I have tried. My son uses it and taught me how to use Uber. The drivers have been pleasant and have helped us get to our destination when we did not now where we were going ourselves.

KC Riverton, UT

I use Uber a lot. The drivers have all been pleasant. The only thing I don't like is that I want to be able to schedule a pick up the night before (if I have an early flight). For some reason it doesn't work where I live. I've used it in other places though.

AK Riverton, UT

Overall, I've had good experience. The app has been easy to use, but for some reason I'm not able to get early morning pickup that you can schedule the night before. I know it's in other areas, but not where I live.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

My mom and sister and I used an Uber to get home from the airport at a late hour. We felt confident in our driver and he got us to the airport safely. We would use Uber again.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Uber's main priority is the safety of their passengers, and that is why it is the most reliable app for car sharing! It is easy to commute with friends and even by yourself for a reasonable price and with amazing drivers.

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

My first Uber ride and there was a running race going through the town. The driver did not know how to navigate through it and dropped me off a few blocks away. I was not too happy I had to walk with all my luggage.

Brittany Stewart Oakley, UT

Love using Uber! It’s very convenient and reliable. The drivers are always so nice and accommodating to things like baggage or wet umbrellas. I have had a few drivers who were later than the app said, but I believe that was due to traffic.

Rick Austin, TX

Used them the first time in Las Vegas. The drivers were nice and courteous. They drove me to and from my destination without detours. Very nice drivers. Clean cars. Would use them again.

Tony Gibson American Fork, UT

I've really enjoyed using Uber. We've used it all around the world and had great experiences with the drivers and their willingness to help us. We even had one driver for the better part of a day helping us to see the sites in a stopover flight. They are quick to pick up and reasonably priced to get us where we want to go.

Derek Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

The very first time I used Uber, the driver gave me a code for another free ride. He was very helpful since I had never used car sharing before. It was very helpful to have him not only drive me to my destination, but also to explain how it all worked.

Amy American Fork, UT

I have used Uber while traveling all over the world. We have always been treated well. They pick us up quickly and get us where we need to go. We have never had any complaints.

Sherry Arnold Alpine, UT

Have used Uber quite a bit and never had a bad experience. I was worried about trying it at first, but it's easy and I feel safe. I've listened to some pretty interesting stories from my drivers!

Haley Baldwin

Uber has been a life saver. I thought it only worked in the US, but I’ve been out of country for the summer and it works awesome here. It’s one of the cheapest ways to get around and it’s so easy to use!

Chloe Adams Morgan, UT

I use Uber daily. The new app is clean, the drivers are better, and the communication is great. One thing I’d like to see on Uber is a translator because most of the time I don’t speak the same language as my driver.

Jennifer Gilbert, AZ

I can’t say enough good things about Uber. I’ve used their service in California, London and Paris. Never had any trouble with them and their drivers have been polite and helpful.

Grant Lofgreen Provo, UT

Uber always is there when I need it. More drivers would always be appreciated but the idea works great and is very helpful. Paying automatically through the phone is very handy.

Beth Farmer Pleasant Grove, UT

Overall, I thought the app was pretty easy to use and self-explanatory. But, the driver took way longer to arrive than the estimated time. I don't know if this is the app's fault or the driver's fault but it was very frustrating. I have avoided Uber since then because my first experience wasn't great. The driver was nice and safe, but not apologetic about being late.

Michael Perez Glenshaw, PA

I've yet to have a bad experience with Uber. My drivers are always courteous, on time, and good at reading if I'm in the mood to talk or not. Some days you just don't want to talk to people and it's nice that they don't push it on you.

Dean Ogden, UT

I have used Uber many times and I have had a couple bad experiences but that was due more to the drivers than actually being a problem of Uber. The app is great and pick up times are very reliable. I still use them after those couple bad experiences so that has to say something about Uber.

Calista Huber Mesa, AZ

My mom and I used an Uber two different times while we were traveling and it was interesting! One driver was so kind and quiet and one driver was chatty and had been up all day and night driving. He was addicted to doing "just one more ride" and honestly I was worried we'd crash! But overall, Uber service was nice and easy to use!