Uber Logo

5.3

Scott Orem, UT

Uber is the ONLY ride sharing service I will use. Uber makes it so easy to get around when you are out of town or just in a bind locally. The price is great and it is so convenient to use. Uber has done a great job keeping their drivers happy which makes it a better experience for the user.

Craig Orem, UT

I love Uber! Everytime I am out of town on business I use Uber multiple times a day. I have always had a great experience with the drivers and results. The prices are low compared to cabs and it is a much better experience!

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I love Uber!!! Whenever I am out of town I always you Uber to get around. I have found the drivers to be very knowledgeable and kind. I have yet to get a driver that I don't like and I have used the service many times. If you haven't used Uber do yourself a favor and check them out!!

Rob Whipple Mesa, AZ

Just starting to use this service. It is nice to be able to watch the progress of my car coming and have detailed info about the car and driver before I get in. Nice to be able to pay through my phone and not have to exchange any money directly.

Mimi Jones Salt Lake City, UT

Uber has saved my life. They are on time and affordable. I can trust their drivers. I love how I also need to be accountable so that I can have a good customer rating. I think this is a genius company and I want to continue supporting them.

wayne sanders Valley Center, CA

car sharing is convenient because the times that I have used it I was able to access a car at anytime, not just business hours. I have also found that car sharing is a bit more economical for me rather that renting a car. often I have only needed the car for a limited time frame so its nice to only pay for that time. I have also shared with a fellow employee and other than adding just a few minutes extra to drop my co-worker off on the way to my location it was very convenient for both of us and saved us each a few dollars.

Brandie Rudy West Jordan, UT

Uber is a lifesaver. I use Uber whenever I travel to larger cities that I am unfamiliar with. My drivers are always courteous and respectful. I trust them to drive myself and my family and I have never been disappointed with the service or the cost of a trip.

James Larson Pleasant Grove, UT

In general , I like Uber. Their prices go up and down a lot and there is no way to contact the home office (if they even have one). You have to pay when the drivers get their directions mixed up and take you to the wrong place. If YOU cancel, you get charged, but if the drivers don't show up, there is no recompense. Other than these problems, it works well.

Brennan Orem, UT

I love Uber! I have used it many times and am happy everytime. The app is easy to use and the service is dependable. Drivers are kind and respectful and often help when you are from out of town. I would recommend using Uber to anyone in need.

Tracey Hazel Orem, UT

We had the opportunity to use Uber while we were on a trip in Mexico! It was great having a reliable source of transportation in an area we weren’t super familiar with. I love that they continue to update features and safety items

Jaicee Roden Orem, UT

We used Uber to get from public transportation to the hospital when our son was sick. We did this for a few months, and it was always reliable. We always had friendly drivers with clean cars, and they followed all traffic laws. Now we choose to use Uber whenever we don't have a vehicle of our own.

Michael Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

We were in Miami, FL returning from a cruise. The driver arrived in less than 10 minutes and loaded all our luggage for us. He was very nice and pleasant to visit with. He was helpful with questions about the city and gave some great suggestions

Jason Brown Lehi, UT

Solid company with some incredible employees trying to make a living in a job that requires a lot of hours. The app works well, the drivers are always polite, and I can't recall ever having an issue with the start to end process.

janalee sanders Valley Center, CA

while ive only had experience using Uber once, that time was a nice experience. the driver came on time and was knowledgeable with the place I needed to go. it was also nice that I felt like he was a safe driver. the vehicle was also clean and in good repair.

Valarie Heaps Lehi, UT

We used Uber while in New York last summer and they were awesome to work with. Our driver was very nice and accommodating with all of our children and luggage. I love the convenience of this. We also used it in Florida and I would say we also had a great experience.

Hadley heaps Lehi, UT

I think its nice being able to communicate with someone and getting a ride to where you need to go. lots of people who don't own cars have a hard time getting places so its nice having someone pick you up and take you where you need to go.

nathan brewer Lehi, UT

I have always been very sceptical about using this Uber service. My wife and I recently went on a cruise and could not park at the boat. My wife talked me into trying it so we didn't have to walk a mile and the driver was so nice. I was hooked as soon as he got out to grab our bags.

Cayla robinson Sandy, UT

I can’t tell you how many times I have been stranded somewhere and unable to find a ride. Taxis are never around. With Uber i can always count on them to be quick and take me exactly where I need. It isn’t scarey and the drivers are really expirenced !

Shayla Hankins Lehi, UT

Uber has picked me and my family up and dropped us off on several occasions, even in France, their service is amazing and all of the drivers are so nice. I would not use any other car service and I hope to drive for them some day.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

I just got back from a trip where all we used was Uber and it was so convenient and quick. All of our drivers were very nice and respectful. I love the sharing feature on the app so people can know when you are using an Uber.

Kymberlee Yack Orem, UT

I love how convenient Uber is. It's helped me so much when i've traveled and couldn't figure out the transportation systems, Uber is right on my phone and easy to access especially when you're traveling. I also love meeting new people so it's fun to have a different driver every time!

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

Was once the gold standard but Lyft has caught up. Pros: - Can find a driver most times of the day and in most places - Ride scheduling - Carpool option to save cost - Dispute process (based on the route taken by the driver) is easy, and they block the driver, so you don't get them again Cons: - Ads, Ads, Ads, I understand the need for it, but they have flooded the app with ads, and now the app is entirely bloated - Still don't understand peak time, surge pricing, it use to be a simple multiplier but that has changed

Melinda American Fork, UT

I love uber. I love how quickly the drivers arrive. I have never had an unfriendly driver. It is convenient and the prices are good. I like knowing ahead of time how much a ride will be and not wondering if the driver is taking a longer route to earn more money.

Jill Nilson Alpine, UT

Love this service that is offered to the public. So glad that this business was started. While traveling it so convient and on the days that my husband travels and I can't get to the airport to pick him up they bring him to the doorstep of our house. GREAT service!

Mia Hernandez Tempe, AZ

this is one of my favorite methods of transporting as an alternative to taking a cab the app is really self explanatory and easy to use its nice that you can track your driver so you know more or less when theyll be there and who it is thats picking you up

Shawn American Fork, UT

We have started to use Uber a lot in our travels as a family and individually. It has always been easy to use and have had great experiences with all of our drivers. I would highly recommend and will continue to use. The drivers are always courteous and helpful.

Amber Gilbert, AZ

I've always had a great experience. I had an unexpected event come up where I needed a ride to get my dog from the groomers, take her home, then head to the hospital and the driver was helpful, quick and caring. Much cheaper than I expected.

Kristie Sgambati Rocklin, CA

We love Uber! There is nothing better than knowing you have this company ready and willing to pick you up. From concerts, nights out on the town, or even an a trip home from the airport, all our experiences with Uber have been positive for us!

Katie Kearney Vienna, VA

My husband and I use Uber all the time! We only had one bad experience where the driver hit a pothole and blew his tire out so we were on the side of the road, but Uber was great about taking care of us after the fact. I love that no matter where we go Uber services that area. Definitely recommend!

Nathan Glade American Fork, UT

I've only used Uber a couple of time, but I have no complaints. The app is convenient and our driver arrived in a short amount of time. The vehicles are nice and I felt safe. The pricing seems fair for how convenient Uber is.

Cruise Myers Gilbert, AZ

Uber is the turning point of transportation. It provides a fast and simple way to obtain a ride to anywhere you need. Although its ease of use, there have been frustrating times with the drivers but overall when ever I was in a rut, I could trust Uber to provide me a ride.

Amber C Frey San Diego, CA

I've used Uber a number of times and have yet to have any issues. The drivers so far have always been pretty courteous. Every ride has showed up on time. There was only one incident after a concert where we couldn't find our driver for a while but that was because of the chaos and confusion of hundreds of people trying to find their Uber driver after a large concert.

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I have used Uber a couple of times to get to a concert or night out so no one had to drive. It made things much easier and a couple of the drives were very nice and would have conversations with us. Definitely would use them again

Lynn White Gilbert, AZ

Never had a bad experience. Living in a suburban area and owning two cars I never realized how convenient it could be when we travel, need car maintenance, and in other unique situations. The way it is set up makes me feel very safe - much safer than in a taxi.

Rebecca Arlington, VA

I really like Uber. I use it probably a couple times per month. It's great for if you are out late and the metro is not running. When there is a lot of traffic it can get pretty expensive, but I am always impressed with how nice my drivers are.

Irene Anders Folsom, CA

I love Uber. I use it to get to doctor appointments when my husband is using the car. I have always had friendly, courteous drivers. I am semi-handicapped and they always assist willingly with my needs getting in and out of their car and stowing my walker.

Sam Anders Orem, UT

Uber is the only ride sharing service that I have used. I find that I'm only in need of a ride when I'm out of town and overall, they have been reliable. I've never had a negative experience with a driver and plan to continue using the service in the future.

B Wasilla, AK

Used a few times. Actually ran into very friendly drivers that love their job. Got picked up as late as 3 in the morning for airport rides and such. Overall cool and haven't had any weird or scary situations! And pricing is way better than Taxi's!

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

We used Uber all over Europe and it made our life so much easier. We also use it when we get stuck somewhere or when we need a ride to the airport and the convenience is unbeatable. It makes me feel like no matter where I am I have a ride. And I've only had positive experiences with the drivers.

Jani Crawley New York, NY

Rarely, if ever do I have a bad experience with Uber. My drivers are always prompt and get me where I need to go quickly. They even help me with my stroller and baby and are sweet to us, instead of bothered there is a child in their car.

Adam Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

This service is cheap and super easy to use. I've never had a bad experience with this service and I've used it many times. However, I would love if they added something more visible to the front of there car so cars picking up passengers can find them easier.

Chase H Provo, UT

I have only used Uber once, but was very impressed. The ease of use within the App is amazing. It is great that there are so many drivers that can arrive so quickly. Our driver was very kind. Great service. We had a special promo code from an affiliate marketing special, so the price was great for us.

Landon Robison Layton, UT

I think uber is a great alternative to other transportation. It is easy and is faster than getting a taxi or taking the bus. I have never had any issues with my uber drivers and have always had a good experience. I would recommend to anyone who needs to get somewhere fast and are looking for convenience.

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

I think they are great to have and convenient when in a pickle like when its 1 am and the last bus doesn't stop to pick me up because Austin Metro sucks.

Alex & Consuelo Delgado Inverness, FL

Very Bad Service from UBER, I was way overcharged by UBER and they now Refused to refund me the money, here is a copy of the email: Thanks for the response, however I am very dissatisfied with your response, as you guys were taking advantage of the situation, as I mentioned to you, even your own driver stated that the charges were outrageous, he even said to me to Complaint to Uber, I have already made the decision to dispute, and I will still going to dispute it, my Negative review I will make it go across as far as I have to go, it is very un fare on how you guys are ripping other people, no wonder companies like your selves that start taking advantage of customers and your own employees end up with a collective Law Suits... I am very disappointed at the way you are taking advantage and it wasn’t just couple dollars of the charges or an small percentage increase of the fair, it was almost 200% percent increase if not more of the regular price charge for the fair at the same exact location, frankly you pretty much are robbing people with an excuse, and using your driver’s to do so, which in this case the Driver was very disappointed at the Charges UBER made to me.

Gail Augusta, GA

I paid $32 for what was the worst ride share experience ever! I had to sit on a backseat covered in stains that looked and smelled like urine and feces. If I had been able to get out of that car I would have. The smell was atrocious! I had to spend almost twenty minutes in that horrible smelling car. I endured that ride but being a veteran diagnosed with PTSD, it was traumatic for me. And all I asked was to have Uber refund half of the fare back, I should have all of my fare returned! And I get a response that there is no room at Uber for an adjustment for me, what does that mean??? It’s obviously not about the 16 bucks, it’s the principal, I paid for a service and ended up riding in a cesspool.

Hownowbrowncow Hattiesburg, MS

For a safe and fast ride wherever you need to go, Uber usually always has cars around even if it’s in a smaller city. The app sometimes crashes but it works fine most of the time.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

I have been using Uber for over 5 years and it never disappoints. I always have great service and you can tell they care about their customers' feedback!

Emily Tallahassee, FL

Easy to use app that provides you with instant access to rides anywhere and everywhere. Typically affordable and updated tracking systems make me feel safer when riding.

Jessica106 Atlanta, GA

They are extremely unprofessional. Drivers do not actually try to find you to give you your food. I had a shared delivery, something I did not pick, the driver took forever! He did not attempt to call me to find where I was. He came to my neighborhood that’s apartments and just sat in front of the leasing office saying he arrived when in fact he did NOT. He completely ignored my delivery instructions. He was leaving my text messages on read. And he cancelled my order and I did NOT receive a refund! I spent over 15 dollars for this food and wait almost a hour! I called customer service and they said they could not give me a refund because I reported too many incorrect items. IF MY ORDER IS INCORRECT IT IS INCORRECT! I PAID MY MONEY FOR SPECIFIC ITEMS! DO NOT SUBSTITUTE IT WITH SOMETHING ELSE OR DO NOT GIVE IT TO ME AT ALL! THIS IS SOMETHING MCDONALDS IS FAMOUS FOR I SHOULD NOT BE AT FAULT! I STARTED ORDERING FROM A DIFFERENT ONE. If THIS is how they treat their customers I will be deleting my account and going to Lyft and GrubHub. I have never been treated like this by a BUSINESS before! VERY SAD, VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! So now that Uber driver just got free food THAT I PAID FOR AND I WILL NOT GET MY MONEY BACK!