Uber Logo

5.3

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've used Uber many times and it has really been great. I've never had a bad experience and it is much cheaper than taxis. I highly recommend it even though you may have trepidations, go ahead. It's safe.

Kevin001 Belle, MO

Was in Chicago a couple weeks ago. Service was great and your drivers were great. I had a few female drivers and a couple of male. All were professional and top notch. Thanks for your service.

GB O'Fallon, MO

I am new user, Only complaint was initial description of car was gold and car was black which caused time delay that was charged to me which I felt was unfair. phone call from driver cleared up confusion but several minutes wait time was added to my bill

Blair Vienna, VA

I've used Uber pretty much exclusively for over 6 years and now will be switching to Lyft. I was quoted ~$30 for a trip, which I agreed to but then Uber charged me over $55!! I disputed it on their useless "help" email and they claimed it was because it was a high demand time. a) it was 8:30pm on a Monday night so BS and b) it doesn't seem legal to just change the charge with no actual rationale. I didn't change the destination, there was no wait time for the driver, and there was no traffic. Obviously I'm disputing this through my credit card company and blasting this review everywhere I can think of.

Joy

I have a very bad experience with uber, i came to my work late, the waiting time is so long, it says 13 min, but when it reaches to 10 min, it will go back to 13 min, then when it goes to 8 min, it changes back to 10 min until the waiting time time takes forever. How could you do that? I was supposed to arrive 4 min before my work starts . This happened to me previously, then yesterday & today. I’m so disappointed with you UBER!!!!!

Chelli Brandon, FL

My rating is 4.84, I’ve been with uber over 3 years and I am a platinum member so the fact that I am not able to get a ride pass and or real discounts considering how often I ride with uber and how expensive the rides actually are I am disappointed and saddened with this company. It honestly makes me feel like this is a company that only cares for money solely. If you look at my history it is seen how often I use the app and how much I am spending. The ride pass is for selected customers in my area. Also uber does not keep up with their drivers. I have been in dirty cars and have been in one incident with a driver and another almost hit a cop car!!! Every time I get in a car it is almost always something honestly and it’s tiring having to always reach out, it seems like they’d accept anyone to work for them. Then the drivers never come to my exact location and they blame the app, always. If it’s the app why isn’t it fixed yet? I’ve been using the company religiously for two years with the same address, it doesn’t make sense.

Emma Jimenez Austin, TX

I needed an emergency ride at 12am and for my surprise i never really used uber and they literally got to place in 5 minutes. I haven't been able to ride because my license has expired, but knowing that I can rely on Uber its awesome.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I have really liked the option of using Uber over a taxi! It’s just t really nice to feel like you have a little more control!! Nice to feel like you have a “friend” drivngbyou around than a stranger!

Lisa Pignataro Sicklerville, NJ

Love uber. Every driver I have had has been great. They even take your suggestions as to the fastest way to get somewhere. I'd like to see a pic of my driver and car prior to them arriving for safety reasons

Terra McLaughlin Baltimore, MD

They are excellent!! They are prompt, keep in touch with a text or phone call and are very reasonably priced. the drivers are polite & knowledgable & the vehicles are clean!!!

Susan J Rentz

They are very dependable. There has only been one time in the past 2 years that a driver was not reliable. He couldn't seem to find the Uber pickup point at the Mall of America.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

The concept of Uber is nice if you're in a pinch, but the two biggest issues for me are the inconsistency in drivers and the price. I'd rather not have to pay $50 to get to the airport, especially if the guy's car smells like smoke. However, when we were in Europe this summer it was really nice to have a ride taken care of instead of trying to figure out public transportation ourselves. You win some, you lose some.

Patrick Orem, UT

I have been driving for Uber for 2 years (just got my badge). I like the ability to network with people. Talking with the passengers is super chill. But it is a bit inconsistent. There are days where I love it and some days where Uber sucks. You try hard to get hold of support at Uber but it can be bad. But I would still recommend people become drivers.

Brad S. Orem, UT

I have been a driver with Uber for a year and even had to use the ride share occasionally. Uber has constantly increased the rates for users to book a ride every few months. They don’t have real-time location of users when drivers go to pick them up, leaving drivers to search for riders occasionally. But if you need a quick ride, definitely use it.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I was just in California with my fiance and we used uber from airport to our hotel. The car was there on time, the driver was dressed in nice clothing and his car was clean. We had a wonderful experience. And the price was much cheaper than using other services.

Emily Guareno Tallahassee, FL

Very reliable car sharing app. Lets you know the license plate of the car, so one does not get confused and get in any random car. They try to be as safe as possible. Only bad thing, the prices fluctuate a lot, especially on big holidays or events.

Hailee Coleman Columbia, MO

Living in a college town with many trips to the bar is the reason Uber is fantastic. Most of the drivers are friendly and genuinely want the best for you in the experience. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes, the prices are way too high for me. However, that is understandable because it depends on the amount of Uber drivers in the area as well as the amount of online traffic Uber is experiencing at the time.

bmc2z7 Columbia, MO

Uber has helped me feel safe and I feel like I can rely on their service.

Makiya Junes Tallahassee, FL

Very quick rides and affordable for me to get to work

David Stickles West Jordan, UT

Great way to get around but highly dependent on your area. As far as city travel the app is a must.

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

I use uber as my primary source of transport, as I cannot afford to have my own car right now. I love how easy it is and that it is available in many foreign countries. Uber has definitely gotten me out of some sticky situations! There have been a few instances where I didn't feel safe in the car, but them adding the safety button really helps with that.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

When I did not have a car, Uber was literally the only way I got around. I loved the accessibility of the rides and also the discounts that would randomly be applied to the account. Even though I have a car, I usually use Uber whenever I am going out for drinks or with a friend. Overall 10/10, would recommend

Jasmin Ortega Tallahassee, FL

I have used uber alot over the years. The drivers are always nice, the only thing I would change is the wait time for arrivals. also, being able to send information about drivers to loved one is a great option! It does get expensive wherever you are though!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I travel a lot and rely on car sharing when I do...I prefer it over renting a car and have found the pricing to be very competitive when comparing to a regular taxi cab. Scheduling a ride through Uber is an easy process and I love that you can tip through the app and rate your driver as well.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Since Uber came out my family and I have been using it’s services. We mostly use Uber for trips to and from the airport all over the country and internationally. Uber is a very good service and the drivers are always polite and professional.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

I love using the app and being able to see where the driver is and how long it will take to get picked up - and arrive at the destination. While a few drivers haven't been too friendly, overall I have found the customer service to be good and the drivers enjoyable to talk to.

Stephanie Love West Valley City, UT

I’ve used Uber a handful of times. The app was super user friendly and very easy to set up. They give you updates on when the will arrive and even gives you information about the driver. So far I have been very happy with my experience with using Uber. I’ve been very impressed so far. I will continue using Uber.

Robert Wilson Rockville, MD

I used Uber extensively when I traveled in in Portugal (Lisbon) and Spain(Madrid and Granada) over the Summer of 2019. The riders availability was usually less than five minutes and they always had decent cars to ride in. It is nice to not have to worry about driving in an unfamiliar city where it can be very confusing to follow new traffic signals. Setting up and using the Uber app on a Samsung phone was very easy. I have since extended my app to my sons and daughters phones so they can have a ride available when I cannot pick them up.

Braylyn Linford Lehi, UT

I recently have used Uber once I was in Las Vegas and it was nice the timing was fantastic was very easy very quick I had the app on my phone it was nice I was able to ask for a car and was able to get right in within a few minutes of each time of the Uber drivers I’ve had I’ve been very friendly I am is it cost-effective yeah probably not but once again if you’re in need of that service I think it’s a fantastic service to offer

Renee King Baltimore, MD

My husband and I use Uber often, especially if we are going out for dinner and drinks. Uber never disappoints. The wait to be picked up is usually less than five minutes. I find Uber drivers to be friendly and polite and their cars clean and welcoming.

FABIO CAVALCANTI Orem, UT

I am amazed of what Uber did with the cab business. I had several bad experiences when taking cabs, like them doing a long way to my destination just to charge me more. Uber bought technology, affordable rates and improve the customer satisfaction as the drivers are rated on every single trip they do

Mariana Linares , NC

Uber has change the way I travel, as I use Uber more than I use my car. The app is extremely convenient, and the new rewards program makes it more worth while. I have experienced the occasional problem with the App, but the drivers have been very thoughtful and easy to work with to remediate the situation. I also have lost an item in an Uber, and while it was retrieved, I was not pleased that there was a $15 fee associated with retrieving the item.

Hailey Moody Austin, TX

Uber is very convenient and I have not had a poor experience yet. The app is easy to use and the rating system and driver profiles put me at ease. In my city, the rates are much more affordable than a taxi or other transportation options.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Uber car sharing services are an amazing service. Their prices are very very affordable now the people that pick you up are very friendly. Also, every car I’ve been is very clean and kept to a high standard of cleanliness. Would Recommend!

Summer Porter Managua, MN

I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for an Uber driver to arrive to my destination. When used in highly populated cities, there are Ubers everywhere. The drivers are courteous and I have always felt safe as a passenger.

Luna Rockville, MD

We used Uber all the time. It is a great company that provides rides at any time. It only takes a few seconds to get an offer and usually no longer than ten minutes to get on the car. The drivers are always certified and kind. With these good services, it worth the money.

Haelyn Lahens Deerfield Beach, FL

Being in college I do not have a car myself so I have to rely on the bus and friends that have cars. But when I need a ride I know that an Uber ride is nearby. I never have to wait too long for a ride either. I enjoy that they give descriptions of the driver and their car, making it easy to identify my ride.

Ramone Raiford Tallahassee, FL

This was honestly a life saver. Sometimes when going out with friends you don’t want to worry about driving especially in crowded places. This made everything easier. Then when they added the food option it honestly became one of the best car services apps available!

Kathryn Robinson Riverton, UT

I recently used Uber for the first time. I was amazed at the ease and convenience. I used the app to book my ride. I like that I could easily track the estimated arrival time, make/model of the car, and license plate number. I did a ride share to decrease the cost and it worked out great.

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

Uber has always been pretty great for me. As a college student I frequently take ubers after going out and I have not had a very poor experience. I have actually had some pretty memorable conversations with uber drivers before, and its conversations like those that really make a night out even better. It does get expensive, however, at times to always take an uber, but that is my only complaint.

Ella American Fork, UT

Using Uber is great! It is much more convenient than I ever could have imagined! All of the drivers I've had have been quick and trustworthy. I felt safe and got where I needed to go with as little hassle as possible! A great price too!

Ellen Morris Potomac, MD

Uber is great and I have never had a bad experience with a driver. But from a technology perspective on their app, I wish their algorithm more accurately predicted when I would reach my destination before I even order the Uber, it often miscalculates for the number of cars in my area and doesn't accurately account for how long it will take for the car to pick me up. I wish this was better programmed.

Shauna Craig Pleasant Grove, UT

I went to Denver for a weekend with my daughters, and I was ready to order a taxi, but my daughter had used Uber before, so she ordered us a car. It was a great experience - the car came quickly, and it was nice and clean inside. The driver was pleasant and friendly.

Rachel Ellsworth Gilbert, AZ

Uber is definitely a great way to get around. It is super cheap, super easy, and very safe! I have used Uber in multiple states and even used it numerous times while I am living in the Dominican Republic for the summer. It is safe, affordable, and reliable all over the world!

Kyle Gardner Provo, UT

Uber is one of the safest methods of travel when traveling in Buenos Aires, especially at night. When I was a missionary for my church there, my family came to visit and we wanted to visit some people in some less safe non-touristy areas. Americans are a big target for robbing in these areas, so I recommend uber, even though it is more expensive than other travel methods like the bus.

Amy Farmer Provo, UT

Uber is awesome! I think they offer a good service for a reasonable price. I just wish they had an option to cancel your ride without charge if it’s done within a reasonable amount of time from ordering it, like maybe 5 minutes or something.

Claudia Soto Park City, UT

Uber is a great service! I never have issues requesting a ride or getting in contact with a driver. The price is set and the route given, which takes away the stress from hiring general taxi companies. Uber is my go-to form of transportation when travelling.

Jacob Shaner

I have used Uber a lot when traveling. There have always been friendly, prompt drivers and I have wanted to give them a tip. So I did! I also like that they just have a sticker instead of a glowing sign like Lyft on the car. The app is straightforward and easy to use. Highly recommend. My payments have always been processwd correctly.

Allyce Jones Pleasant Grove, UT

I only use Uber when I travel and it has been safe and effective every time. The drivers that I have all been with are positive and make you feel comfortable. The cost is cheaper then taxi's and is easier to get one with a simple app on your phone. This is the only way to travel without a rental car.

Karrie Ogden, UT

Uber has always been a great option for me and my family when we are in need of a random ride. We have used Uber to avoid parking at events and airport visits. I will continue to use Uber for the convenience and the quality of drivers we have had.