Uber Logo

5.3

Ezequiel Gaithersburg, MD

I take uber to the metro a couple times a week and the service is great. For us it made financial sense to get rid of our second car and save money on that insurance/gas/financing and instead pay for uber on the days that I carpool with my wife. In addition, whenever we are out of town, uber's our first option for figuring out how to get around. They are always a short wait away

April American Fork, UT

Uber is very helpful, especially when I am on vacation with my family! Every driver was extremely kind, and they made the experience as convenient as possible for us weary travelers. We had access to drivers quickly, and there was minimum stress when using the app. It was easy to navigate, and connected us with drivers quickly! I would definitely recommend Uber

Miles Strother American Fork, UT

Uber is great for urgent situations and traveling, especially in big cities. The app is super easy to use and intuitive. Uber is still cheaper and easier than using taxis in many places, even in New York City. The drivers understand urgency and get you where you need to go quickly, which actually kept me from missing a flight one time when I was in a pinch, so thanks Uber! Just be aware that, like most transportation services, you will be spending quite a bit.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I was a little hesitant at first to try Uber but I researched the company and felt confident about how successful and trustworthy they are. My first ride was to the airport here in Utah and it was so convenient and Uber even gave me a credit for downloading the app and using in for the first week. I also received an email to try Uber Eats with free delivery the first week. It has been great using that service as well on my business trips.

Sierra Beck Herriman, UT

I just used Uber for the first time while on vacation in the Dominican Republic and I have been very impressed. The app is very easy to use and my favorite part when getting then Uber is how much information they give you about the car and the driver because it is easier to stay safe when you know exactly what the car should look like. I also like the set price determined before the ride.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

Uber is a lifesaver, and that’s just a fact. Being that I am a lifelong world traveler, I have had many encounters with getting trapped in situations with no ride. Uber has saved me countless times. It’s very easy to navigate the app, and my drivers always arrive promptly. This driving service is very reliable, I’ve never had a bad encounter with an Uber driver. In addition to that, the cost of Uber is usually very cheap!! It is always cheaper than a taxi.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

My first experience was this year in Denver Colorado using Uber. I cannot believe I have never used this service before. The cars were always clean and the drivers friendly. It was easy using the App and I even received discounts that week trying Ubereats because I used Uber. My life has changed forever!! I felt totally safe and stress free getting to my appointments on time. It was hassle free and very inexpensive.

Christy Suguturaga Orem, UT

I can’t imagine life before Uber. It’s amazing. Anywhere you go, if you need a ride anywhere. It’s the best. Saves so much money and time and worry. Makes traveling less stressful. I really can’t remember what life was like without it. Safer for people who drink. Safer on the roads. I’ve told my kids if they ever need a ride out of a bad situation just call on Uber. Great peace of mind! Just great for everyone.

August Moulton Lehi, UT

Every experience I have had with Uber has been great, apart from a single incident in Europe wherein the driver nearly missed a pedestrian while playing with his phone, came inches from rear ending a car in front of us, and then got in a yelling march at the airport as we tried to high tail it out of his car (tahnkful to have survived). To top it off, we were charged double the rate for a 10 minute time frame change. It was the only bad Uber review I have ever written. Every other ride was pleasant and the drivers are usually willing to go above and beyond to make it a great experience.

Jeremy Arndt Orem, UT

I travel for work a ton and use Uber nearly every week. Funny thing, I grew up being taught to not get into cars with strangers, now..... you literally can summon a stranger to come pick you up and take you anywhere you need to go. I do like that the transaction and tipping are all handled through the app, cause who carries cash?? Right? Uber has plenty of drivers in every major city in the U.S. Very much love the convenience.

Jeff Justice West Jordan, UT

It took a while for me to break the cab habit. I get comfortable with a rythm and don't usually stray, but after consistently hearing how great Uber was I decided to give it a shot. The first experience alone sealed the deal for me. I'll never step foot in a cab again. The people are friendlier. I feel like they appreciate the patronage rather than expect it. And the ease of the entire process on the mobile is increadibly common sense and easy to use. From now on, if I don't rent my own vehicle...I UBER!!

Mildred Carter Woodbridge, VA

I use Uber almost all of the time. The website is easy to use, and despite some confusion over profiles (business v personal), I have no complaints. They recently launched an Uber Rewards program, that rewards you for your trips which I'm pretty excited about, since I usually spend so much money with them anyway. When I HAVE had an issue with a driver, their customer service has been EXTREMELY quick on their feet to help me out.

Mary Alpine, UT

I love Uber! Every time I go to a city, or on a vacation, I use Uber! With the app on my phone, it makes it really easy to get one to my location. Every driver has been super nice and gets me to my destination quickly and safely! I’m going on vacation in 2 months and I’ll be sure to use Uber! And the billing is super easy as I can connect my checking account to my Uber account!

Lydia Arnold Alpine, UT

I LOVE Uber. I've used it in so many cities when I travel for work and also for vacation. The drivers arrive on time, are very friendly and helpful, etc. I like that you know the price before they come, that you don't have to handle the money transaction in the car (it's taken care of before they pick you up). I feel safe knowing the car is tracked and the drivers have had background checks.

Mary West Jordan, UT

Uber has been so great and convenient! I've never felt unsafe or uncomfortable on any of the rides that I've taken. The app is so easy to use and very well developed! We had a driver miss the right exit off the freeway 3 times in a row and have to keep turning around.. Uber made it very easy to dispute the charges incurred by his mistake and refund some of the money.

Alicia Larsen Gilbert, AZ

Love Uber. If it's your first time riding you can look online for a "free ride" code to try out the service, but when my family travels to major cities for vacations we never rent a car. We typically walk everywhere, but occasionally will get an Uber if our destination is too far out of the way. We've always had good drivers who were personable and drove safely. My daughter recently was on a knee scooter due to an injury and she used Uber to get to and from her medical appointments. We're fans.

Mauri Miller

I had to get an Uber in Los Angeles and it was way cheaper than a taxi. Also the driver was so friendly. When I got in the car he asked me if I was comfortable then he asked what kind of music I like. He also had snacks, reading material, and tissues. He was very kind and made me feel comfortable and happy. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend Uber when in big cities because it was way cheaper and the driver was very nice.

Anna Hu Provo, UT

Uber is a great app and is set up in a way that makes it very easy to connect with your driver and get around. I love the abundance of available cars-- within minutes I can be on my way to my destination. Very convenient and have always had very kind and reliable drivers. Rides are generally cheaper than they would be in a taxi as well which I appreciate.

Anne Marie Milne Layton, UT

I don't use Uber all that much but the time that I have used Uber they have been very professional and very wonderful. There's actually an Uber driver that I use all the time his name is Braxton A. ( he dosen't mind that I use his name) his car is fully loaded with everything you could ever want. Water mints, feminine hygiene products treats. He decorates his car for the holidays he's the best Uber driver ever so if I ever need an Uber driver call on him!!! *

Kathleen Oklahoma City, OK

The draconian rules that Uber forces it’s customers to adhere to violate our constitutional rights as Americans. I was verbally attacked by a driver about a mask. I will not EVER be using Uber again. I plan on telling everyone I know about my terrible experience.

Alex & Consuelo Delgado Inverness, FL

Very Bad Service from UBER, I was way overcharged by UBER and they now Refused to refund me the money, here is a copy of the email: Thanks for the response, however I am very dissatisfied with your response, as you guys were taking advantage of the situation, as I mentioned to you, even your own driver stated that the charges were outrageous, he even said to me to Complaint to Uber, I have already made the decision to dispute, and I will still going to dispute it, my Negative review I will make it go across as far as I have to go, it is very un fare on how you guys are ripping other people, no wonder companies like your selves that start taking advantage of customers and your own employees end up with a collective Law Suits... I am very disappointed at the way you are taking advantage and it wasn’t just couple dollars of the charges or an small percentage increase of the fair, it was almost 200% percent increase if not more of the regular price charge for the fair at the same exact location, frankly you pretty much are robbing people with an excuse, and using your driver’s to do so, which in this case the Driver was very disappointed at the Charges UBER made to me.

Carol Lewis Myrtle Beach, SC

I love this company and their product! Nothing is easier when you are out of town and need a lift to your hotel or restaurant! Just be vigilant about who is coming and what they look like along with the car description.

Shante Reeder Draper, UT

We use Uber every time we travel and have had terrific experiences! The cars are always clean, and drivers friendly. This was a terrific way to get around New York, and so convenient.

Theodore Niemann Boulder, CO

Uber is amazing for college towns. In this day and age, there should be no excuse for drinking and driving as car services like this one are so available. I love that I can go out to the bars and not have to worry about how I am going to get back home. Sometimes, they can be pricey on weekend nights, but riding with friends makes it worth it.

Jennifer Donnelly Tallahassee, FL

My friends and I use uber almost every weekend. We like to go to the bars and this ensures that no one will drink or drive. I also like how you are able to split the car fare evenly.

Molly Keogh Ogden, UT

Uber is my go to car service when I'm out of town. Always have cars available, even at odd hours. Drivers are always curious and helpful. Never had a bad experience with them.

Nicole Sohm Herriman, UT

Uber has been amazing every time I have used them! We traveled on a cruise a few years ago and used the Uber app to drop us off and pick us up on our cruise. Easy and convenient and not expensive!

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've used Uber many times and it has really been great. I've never had a bad experience and it is much cheaper than taxis. I highly recommend it even though you may have trepidations, go ahead. It's safe.

Kevin001 Belle, MO

Was in Chicago a couple weeks ago. Service was great and your drivers were great. I had a few female drivers and a couple of male. All were professional and top notch. Thanks for your service.

GB O'Fallon, MO

I am new user, Only complaint was initial description of car was gold and car was black which caused time delay that was charged to me which I felt was unfair. phone call from driver cleared up confusion but several minutes wait time was added to my bill

Blair Vienna, VA

I've used Uber pretty much exclusively for over 6 years and now will be switching to Lyft. I was quoted ~$30 for a trip, which I agreed to but then Uber charged me over $55!! I disputed it on their useless "help" email and they claimed it was because it was a high demand time. a) it was 8:30pm on a Monday night so BS and b) it doesn't seem legal to just change the charge with no actual rationale. I didn't change the destination, there was no wait time for the driver, and there was no traffic. Obviously I'm disputing this through my credit card company and blasting this review everywhere I can think of.

Joy

I have a very bad experience with uber, i came to my work late, the waiting time is so long, it says 13 min, but when it reaches to 10 min, it will go back to 13 min, then when it goes to 8 min, it changes back to 10 min until the waiting time time takes forever. How could you do that? I was supposed to arrive 4 min before my work starts . This happened to me previously, then yesterday & today. I’m so disappointed with you UBER!!!!!

Chelli Brandon, FL

My rating is 4.84, I’ve been with uber over 3 years and I am a platinum member so the fact that I am not able to get a ride pass and or real discounts considering how often I ride with uber and how expensive the rides actually are I am disappointed and saddened with this company. It honestly makes me feel like this is a company that only cares for money solely. If you look at my history it is seen how often I use the app and how much I am spending. The ride pass is for selected customers in my area. Also uber does not keep up with their drivers. I have been in dirty cars and have been in one incident with a driver and another almost hit a cop car!!! Every time I get in a car it is almost always something honestly and it’s tiring having to always reach out, it seems like they’d accept anyone to work for them. Then the drivers never come to my exact location and they blame the app, always. If it’s the app why isn’t it fixed yet? I’ve been using the company religiously for two years with the same address, it doesn’t make sense.

Emma Jimenez Austin, TX

I needed an emergency ride at 12am and for my surprise i never really used uber and they literally got to place in 5 minutes. I haven't been able to ride because my license has expired, but knowing that I can rely on Uber its awesome.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I have really liked the option of using Uber over a taxi! It’s just t really nice to feel like you have a little more control!! Nice to feel like you have a “friend” drivngbyou around than a stranger!

Lisa Pignataro Sicklerville, NJ

Love uber. Every driver I have had has been great. They even take your suggestions as to the fastest way to get somewhere. I'd like to see a pic of my driver and car prior to them arriving for safety reasons

Terra McLaughlin Baltimore, MD

They are excellent!! They are prompt, keep in touch with a text or phone call and are very reasonably priced. the drivers are polite & knowledgable & the vehicles are clean!!!

Susan J Rentz

They are very dependable. There has only been one time in the past 2 years that a driver was not reliable. He couldn't seem to find the Uber pickup point at the Mall of America.

Hannah Pleasant Grove, UT

The concept of Uber is nice if you're in a pinch, but the two biggest issues for me are the inconsistency in drivers and the price. I'd rather not have to pay $50 to get to the airport, especially if the guy's car smells like smoke. However, when we were in Europe this summer it was really nice to have a ride taken care of instead of trying to figure out public transportation ourselves. You win some, you lose some.

Patrick Orem, UT

I have been driving for Uber for 2 years (just got my badge). I like the ability to network with people. Talking with the passengers is super chill. But it is a bit inconsistent. There are days where I love it and some days where Uber sucks. You try hard to get hold of support at Uber but it can be bad. But I would still recommend people become drivers.

Brad S. Orem, UT

I have been a driver with Uber for a year and even had to use the ride share occasionally. Uber has constantly increased the rates for users to book a ride every few months. They don’t have real-time location of users when drivers go to pick them up, leaving drivers to search for riders occasionally. But if you need a quick ride, definitely use it.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I was just in California with my fiance and we used uber from airport to our hotel. The car was there on time, the driver was dressed in nice clothing and his car was clean. We had a wonderful experience. And the price was much cheaper than using other services.

Shelbi Griggs Houston, TX

Very easy service. Sometimes the hidden charges are a surprise but it’s okay

Amber Williams Salt Lake City, UT

Great service drivers are friendly cars are clean

Abby Wallin Denver, CO

I use uber as my primary source of transport, as I cannot afford to have my own car right now. I love how easy it is and that it is available in many foreign countries. Uber has definitely gotten me out of some sticky situations! There have been a few instances where I didn't feel safe in the car, but them adding the safety button really helps with that.

Brandy Tallahassee, FL

When I did not have a car, Uber was literally the only way I got around. I loved the accessibility of the rides and also the discounts that would randomly be applied to the account. Even though I have a car, I usually use Uber whenever I am going out for drinks or with a friend. Overall 10/10, would recommend

Jasmin Ortega Tallahassee, FL

I have used uber alot over the years. The drivers are always nice, the only thing I would change is the wait time for arrivals. also, being able to send information about drivers to loved one is a great option! It does get expensive wherever you are though!

Nicole Jones Sandy, UT

I travel a lot and rely on car sharing when I do...I prefer it over renting a car and have found the pricing to be very competitive when comparing to a regular taxi cab. Scheduling a ride through Uber is an easy process and I love that you can tip through the app and rate your driver as well.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Since Uber came out my family and I have been using it’s services. We mostly use Uber for trips to and from the airport all over the country and internationally. Uber is a very good service and the drivers are always polite and professional.

Scott C. Lehi, UT

I love using the app and being able to see where the driver is and how long it will take to get picked up - and arrive at the destination. While a few drivers haven't been too friendly, overall I have found the customer service to be good and the drivers enjoyable to talk to.