Uber Logo

7.1

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I like Uber because you can track your car to where it’s coming. The drivers are always really nice.

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

My Uber driver speeded all over the road and continued to aggravate my head ache with loud music even after I asked him to lower the volume. Although the company is strong they have no real control on the employees.

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Uber has been a life saver before I had a car! They were always on time and got me to my destination safely.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I like using Uber. I can usually find discounted rates to make it even more affordable. Have never had a bad experience

Kimi Bayles Salt Lake City, UT

My driver was very prompt, friendly and his car was clean! He knew where he was going and was a safe driver!

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

I have ridden uber for several years and it is a good company. Their app especially has been a very navigable service when booking trips.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Under has been a reliable way of getting around cities I'm visiting. The drivers are trustworthy and the app it amazing.

Janessa Whatcott Riverton, UT

Our driver was great at helping us get to the airport. Being able to have a picture to properly identify them was great!

Rosson Shumway Phoenix, AZ

Are use Uber all of the time when traveling to and from airports. Super easy to use a more affordable than Taxi

Nicholas Cloward Salt Lake City, UT

Quick. Easy to use. Kind of a fun way to meet new people. I don’t worry about cash. Good way to travel

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

easiest way to get around. quick and efficient. the drivers are always nice and always give good conversation.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

We used Uber to and from Disneyland and it was perfect. Cheaper then parking and dropped us off closer to the gate.

Suv Providence, RI

Fantastic concept for a driving app. Good execution. In my area at least I've only had lovely drivers.

fernandopessoa Herriman, UT

Have used Uber several times and have been pleased with all rides. Drivers were courteous and quick to pick me up.

Keri Wilson Houston, TX

I've used Uber several times. I like knowing the price upfront. I have always had a good experience using them.

Nikki Zimmerman Eagle Mountain, UT

Uber has always been one that we call. They’ve always been really friendly drivers and the app makes it super easy!

Joanie Jeon Potomac, MD

I’ve taken Uber about 90% of the time compared to standard taxis. I’ve been riding Uber because it is inexpensive and convenient for me

David T Draper, UT

Uber has always been good. My driver's are courteous and show up within minutes of requesting rides.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Uber is awesome. They are fast and they are reliable. They care about their customers and are trustworthy.

Maria Dolet Gaithersburg, MD

I have used Uber in several locations and to be honest with you I prefer .it seems that Uber is not as reliable I always seem to have a difficult time with their app

Taylee Warner South Jordan, UT

I used Uber when I lived out of the country, and I highly recommend driving with Uber. Highly trusted drivers.

Andrea Charlotte, NC

Nice to see the actual real life time of where the driver is on the app when you're waiting to get picked up.

Emily Galvan Lindon, UT

I really like the idea of UBER. I do think though that the prices are pretty high and it is kind of sketchy depending on who you get as your driver.

Bryndie Managua, MN

I’ve never had a bad experience with Uber. It’s so convenient and easy and the app itself is super user friendly

Seth Managua, MN

I have used Uber on many occasions. All experiences have been good but not amazing. One or two of the drivers have been subpar with there service.

Reckholdt Magna, UT

My sisters and I have taken Uber on our girls trips and have always been impressed with the ease and safety of using it.

Jane Collins Long Beach, MS

I’ve used Uber quite a few times in Florida. I liked their service very much. Very similar to Lyft and much, much cheaper than cabs.

Harley Michel Tallahassee, FL

I use Uber all the time, a true life saver when I miss the bus. Wouldn’t know what to do without this app

Lawrencia Roker Tallahassee, FL

Uber is great when you need to get around quickly. The transaction is really smooth! I do think the security of everything could be better.

Wendy Liu Bethesda, MD

They are very reliable when it comes to picking people up on time and most drivers I've encountered have been super friendly and welcoming.

Violet Acosta Stewart ,

Uber is very reliable, I've never had a bad experience, they're fairly quick and the website is very easy to use.

Cassie Long Beach, MS

Uber is always fast and dependable. I love how easy the app is to request, track and pay for a driver.

Angela Sims Tallahassee, FL

Can be expensive sometimes and also takes a while to get a ride during busy hours. Sometimes offer discount codes that makes it worth it.

Nyla Hollywood, FL

This company is a safe and convenient way of transportation. I have been using the Uber app for over two years now.

karis buggs

I know there may be horror stories but I have never had a bad experience with uber. Only great conversations with many drivers.

Mason Henrie Pleasant Grove, UT

I took an Uber only a couple blocks, and I loved it. Saved me so much time and even money without taking a stinky bus.

Daphne Brown Riverton, UT

I like the service and unfortunately i have been bitten by surge pricing a few times. But I get good service and get where I need to go.

Tom Gourley Pleasant Grove, UT

The pricing and customer service was very good from our experience. the driver came when asked and the rates were better than a cab

Erin Gross Holmdel, NJ

I love uber! It makes travel so easy for me. I use uber every time I have a flight to get to and from the airport.

Kaydence Bonino Riverton, UT

We've used uber a few times and have always had great service. Its super convenient! We will definitely use them again.

Tony Riverton, UT

Used this once and proved to be a convenient solution to getting my ride from the airport. Would use again.

Lauren Kennesaw, GA

Uber is very useful, but sometimes, the driver takes much longer than expected and you cant cancel without being charged.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber is a super good car sharing company. While it is known for being expensive, it is way worth your money.

Sydney Boren American Fork, UT

I've used Uber quite a few times. Most of the time I had good drivers. There were a few times I was uncomfortable.

Zac Marx Brighton, CO

I only use Uber when traveling. It has gotten better of the past few years. I really enjoy the coupons for $5 or $10 off a ride when I havent used it in awhile.

ValCar Salt Lake City, UT

Great for Salt Lake City, but in Vegas the app doesn’t work in the parking garage. Ended up paying 2x as much for a cab.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Love uber. I prefer to use uber than to rent cars when I visit big cities that would be difficult to drive in.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

I left my bag in an Uber a while ago and they were so nice about contacting and getting it back to me!

Madison Scott Pleasant Grove, UT

This is probably the best thing ever invented. When you are looking for conviences you will find nothing but when it comes to Uber.

Jason Draper, UT

I feel like Uber is my go-to transportation. I use it all the time and I like how the rating system works.