Uber Logo

6.9

A'mari Johnson Ocala, FL

Uber is very expensive depending on the time it is booked.

Amber Williams Salt Lake City, UT

Great service drivers are friendly cars are clean

Cristine Gonzales Tallahassee, FL

Uber is nice but lyft is cheaper for the same quality drivers. I will say uber do be coming quicker tho

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

The time I took an Uber in Florida, the driver was professional and got us to the port in good time.

Dean .McMillan Arcadia, CA

Uber showed me the fare as $10 but charged me $13.47! And they refuse to make an adjustment to the scam they are presenting in their fake fares. Lyft would never and has never done this type of fake fare scam

Cole Bailey Houston, TX

I had a great time with my Uber, He took us to and from a college football game. He even had a bowl of candy.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

Uber is expensive. Way too overpriced. And the people they hire are very unreliable. It took a driver a half an hour to find me and the ride was very uncomfortable as the driver was prone to road rage.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

When I did my first uber ride, I had an amazing experience and the fees were not high at all!!!

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

I have used Uber a couple of times now. It is very cool and reliable way to get around the city.

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

I've used Uber in multuple states and have enjoyed their service everywhere I have had the opportunity.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We've used Uber in multiple U.S. cities. It's always easy to find an Uber driver, even in the middle of the night!

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Stinks. Most of the cars due even if you upgrade to premium. Completely have stopped using uber. Drivers are aggravated they don’t make money anymore and the company is only bottom line focused.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I took a Uber twice in Florida and it was fantastic. They arrived promptly and drove safely

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Uber is convenient with the app, but it seems like they always cancel last minute and it charges your account $2 when there’s a cancellation

Gman ,

Good service and fair prices for a quick pickup with plenty of plans available. Nice

ella touchstone Norcross, GA

it is a great experience for everyone from friends to family. i love traveling and learning about this wonderful thing.

Evan Follmer Kansas City, MO

Had a great experience. I would like the ability to schedule my pickup time in my area.

Thomas Bollhofer Longwood, FL

My go to service if I need a ride. Dependable and always had a great experience.

Lesa Burgess Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber makes transportation a cinch! Their drivers have always been timely and professional.

Marcia Segraves Oklahoma City, OK

Excellent. I've used them locally as well as when visiting other cities and have consistently had good outcomes.

Mark Herwehe Phoenix, AZ

Always have had a Positive experience. Have used from home, Airport, Etc.using their App.

Clara Miller

It's a good service to use if you don't have a car. They could improve with making sure the driver's aren't criminals

Britany

Good. I used it on a business trip amd it was great and cheaper than a cab. Very easy to use

S Orcutt

Used only once but driver was super friendly, prompt and car was nice. Pricing was good as well,

R. Gold

I've only used Uber once but it was a pleasant experience. The driver was prompt and friendly.

Jamie Quin

I've only had 2 rides but they were very convenient and the drivers were amazing.

Hannah Elliott Mona, UT

One time after a Beyonce concert I had to walk five miles in order to get an Uber. By God's great mercy, one found me at a Jack in the Box. That was a weird trip.

Dave_ Layton, UT

App has been easy to use to get a ride. Drivers have been courteous and taken me to my desired location with ease.

Dayna Riverton, UT

Uber is really easy to use. I love knowing that I will have a vetted driver to take me places when I need a ride.

Ben Borsh Herriman, UT

The drivers have been courteous and shown up when needed. The only negative experience is when I get dropped after a driver has accepted the run.

Kevin Liu Sandy, UT

I feel like for major cities I travel too Uber cars were newer and nicer when I got a ride compared to the competitors

Melodie Peterson Sandy, UT

I have used Uber several times and have always found the service to be friendly and on time and would recommend them to others

Sharon Battula Aurora, CO

Felt very safe using this service. When I got into the car I didn't feel uncomfortable and the driver was kind and efficient.

Haley Nemmers Boulder, CO

Uber is such a great tool for getting around cities when I don't have a car. It is so convenient and easy to use.

Ashley Vildor Tallahassee, FL

Very nice transportation method. I like that I can see where the driver is headed and estimated time. Really great app and gives some deals!

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

Uber drivers sometimes fail to pick up on time and have made me late on several occasions. Other than that, I have not had any issues with the company.

Nora Holland Long Beach, MS

I felt very safe with my uber driver. I was nervous at first but they explained to me how every hot guy works. I will for sure be using this again

Erin Glendening Livingston, LA

I like Uber because you can track your car to where it’s coming. The drivers are always really nice.

Jakob barre Long Beach, MS

My Uber driver speeded all over the road and continued to aggravate my head ache with loud music even after I asked him to lower the volume. Although the company is strong they have no real control on the employees.

Ashphile Baptiste Tallahassee, FL

Uber has been a life saver before I had a car! They were always on time and got me to my destination safely.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I like using Uber. I can usually find discounted rates to make it even more affordable. Have never had a bad experience

Kimi Bayles Salt Lake City, UT

My driver was very prompt, friendly and his car was clean! He knew where he was going and was a safe driver!

Zabsanti Silverhill, AL

I have ridden uber for several years and it is a good company. Their app especially has been a very navigable service when booking trips.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Under has been a reliable way of getting around cities I'm visiting. The drivers are trustworthy and the app it amazing.

Janessa Whatcott Riverton, UT

Our driver was great at helping us get to the airport. Being able to have a picture to properly identify them was great!

Rosson Shumway Phoenix, AZ

Are use Uber all of the time when traveling to and from airports. Super easy to use a more affordable than Taxi

Nicholas Cloward Salt Lake City, UT

Quick. Easy to use. Kind of a fun way to meet new people. I don’t worry about cash. Good way to travel

Jefferson Germain Tallahassee, FL

easiest way to get around. quick and efficient. the drivers are always nice and always give good conversation.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

We used Uber to and from Disneyland and it was perfect. Cheaper then parking and dropped us off closer to the gate.

Suv Providence, RI

Fantastic concept for a driving app. Good execution. In my area at least I've only had lovely drivers.