Uber Logo

5.3

Noriko Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

When we went to NYC we got to use Uber. It was very convenient and made our travel nice and easy.The driver was very nice so I would use them again.

club 801 Lehi, UT

I think uber is so great. I use UBER Weekly. I have used it for rides to the Airport, rides home from late night parties and also to deliver my lunch. super reliabel and friendly drivers.

Myah Smith American Fork, UT

My Uber experience was mostly great! One of the drivers kind of scared me a little bit. But other than that, my next drivers I had were top of the charts amazing! loved it.

kerry perez Orem, UT

Use uber all the time as I travel quite a bit. drivers and friendly and helpful. I havent had a bad experience yet with Uber. will continue to use all the time!

Mauri Brewer Lehi, UT

I love uber. To be able to get from one place to another with more ease ....and less expense than a taxi. Everywhere I've needed one there's been an uber available.

Alain Orem, UT

Uber is a great experience and such a huge help if you don’t own a vehicle. Many times I have called an Uber and I have been satisfied with the time and place and pay rate.

McKenzie Christiansen Provo, UT

Uber is a super handy and very needed service. Almost all of the drivers that I have gotten have been very nice and very safe drivers. I highly recommend this service.

Madalyn Johnson Provo, UT

I love being able to use Uber when i'm traveling and not have to rent a car! It takes away the stress of renting a car and is alway simple and easy!

Katie Marz Orem, UT

I really liked Uber when I have used it. It's simple and convenient to order one to get to you and they have great customer service.

Chloe Magleby Provo, UT

I love uber. For every day to and from places its a little expensive. But for going out of town and being without a car or good public transportation it is awesome.

Elli American Fork, UT

I love Uber it’s super helpful in big cities and I’ve met some amazing people and heard amazing stories through it. It is a little expensive but a wonderful experience

HLG American Fork, UT

I give Uber four stars just for blowing up the cab industry. I never take Taxis anymore. I would give them five stars but you cannot depend on them 100% in suburban areas.

Wendy Glade American Fork, UT

I used Uber while I was in New York City. Uber was quick to pick us up from our location and safely get us to our destination.

Justin Alpine, UT

Uber is nice sometimes. I have had some very nice rides to places, but also some very unenjoyable rides because of some bad drivers. But the app is easy to use so that is nice.

Alex miller Gilbert, AZ

Uber is great for getting places, if you don't want to drive or are in a new city. I always get where I want to, using this app.

Jill B Eagle Mountain, UT

Uber has helped me out in a lot of situations where I didn't have my car but needed to get for point a to b. Easy and not too expensive.

Angela Pyrah Willard, MO

Idea is good and I have had great experiences, but one time i think my driver was drunk. It took too ling to get to where we were going and had to pay more for that. Gave him a bad review but I dont think anything came of it.

Sam Ekberg Gilbert, AZ

Uber is a fantastic way for those who can not drive themselves to get around. With a great way to hire nice and safe drivers, it makes this service safe for everyone.

Maya Lewis Pleasant Grove, UT

We used Uber to get to and from our last concert. It was a wonderful way to get to the venue and saved us money on parking.

Sidney Field Logan, UT

Reliable and convenient. Available when I needed it, a driver came quickly and got me to my destination safely and in great time.

Brighton fenton Lindon, UT

I have used Uber in the city and it works great. Your ride arrives quick and it’s easy to use. The price is decent too.

Fiona Thomas Gilbert, AZ

I used this in Las Vegas and it took 45 minutes for the Uber to arrive but the ride back to our hotel was fine since the driver had a good playlist and a charger for me to charge my phone. It's a little sketchy though since all the cars kinda look the same so make sure you can easily identify cars

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Only used the service in Paris and it was great! Price was fair to the airport. Very comfortable car, polite, helpful driver. Convenient and easy to use!

Olivia Cheff Gilbert, AZ

From the rider perspective, Uber is very convenient and easy to use. I have never had any problems with drivers or with customer service.

Julie Morgan Gilbert, AZ

UBER is great! Easy to use. We recently returned from a vacation with our family where we used UBER every day. It was great!

Gavin Schmalz Saratoga Springs, UT

This company and the services they provide have gotten me out of some tough places, when I needed to get somewhere fast and so far it’s worked perfectly for me.

Sarah Fairfax, VA

A marvelous way to get around quickly without worrying about parking! I like their UberPool option as well. Very quick and easy payment system.

Jack N Provo, UT

This is a great service. Took an Uber in salt lake and the guy was way nice. Cool opportunity to meet random people as well

Preston Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber is always there if I need a ride anywhere, I really appreciate how I can see who is driving me and how many stars that they have.

P Crawley Pleasant Grove, UT

We use Uber all the time in New York and its faster than using taxis and the subway. Most of the drivers are friendly and helpful.

katiec Provo, UT

Uber is great! I have always had good experiences with my Uber drivers. They come fast, and get me where I want to go on time.

Dallin Smith Kaysville, UT

Uber is great. I don't always use it because i have a car, but if i need a ride to the airport they are reliable and reasonably priced.

Justin Ashby Portland, OR

Never had any problems. It's been fun to read about their missteps in the news, but I haven't noticed anything negative about the service.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

I usually have great Uber experiences. The drivers are usually nice and the cars are clean. I did have one car cancel on me after I had been waiting for 10 minutes.

maria Robinson Pasadena, TX

I have used this company a few times. I always had a good experience. Their rates are okay.

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber is super convenient and helpful, but wayyy to pricey. They charge so much. We paid over 50 bucks and it was pretty short distanced.

Cristine Gonzales Tallahassee, FL

Uber is nice but lyft is cheaper for the same quality drivers. I will say uber do be coming quicker tho

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

The time I took an Uber in Florida, the driver was professional and got us to the port in good time.

Dean .McMillan Arcadia, CA

Uber showed me the fare as $10 but charged me $13.47! And they refuse to make an adjustment to the scam they are presenting in their fake fares. Lyft would never and has never done this type of fake fare scam

Cole Bailey Houston, TX

I had a great time with my Uber, He took us to and from a college football game. He even had a bowl of candy.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

Uber is expensive. Way too overpriced. And the people they hire are very unreliable. It took a driver a half an hour to find me and the ride was very uncomfortable as the driver was prone to road rage.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

When I did my first uber ride, I had an amazing experience and the fees were not high at all!!!

Hunter Brister Norcross, GA

I have used Uber a couple of times now. It is very cool and reliable way to get around the city.

ltrain8796 Orem, UT

I've used Uber in multuple states and have enjoyed their service everywhere I have had the opportunity.

SnowballH Sandy, UT

We've used Uber in multiple U.S. cities. It's always easy to find an Uber driver, even in the middle of the night!

Kimsreview Olney, MD

Stinks. Most of the cars due even if you upgrade to premium. Completely have stopped using uber. Drivers are aggravated they don’t make money anymore and the company is only bottom line focused.

Juliann Mecham Managua, MN

I took a Uber twice in Florida and it was fantastic. They arrived promptly and drove safely

Tori smith Mesa, AZ

Uber is convenient with the app, but it seems like they always cancel last minute and it charges your account $2 when there’s a cancellation

Gman ,

Good service and fair prices for a quick pickup with plenty of plans available. Nice

ella touchstone Norcross, GA

it is a great experience for everyone from friends to family. i love traveling and learning about this wonderful thing.