Uber Logo

5.3

Grace Orem, UT

Uber is super cheep and makes its easy to get around to places. The drivers are super friendly and help get you where you need to be super quick.

Halle Rex Riverton, UT

I felt safe using this app. It was easy to find our ride. With many people around I felt secure. The driver was kind and did his job well.

Maureen Canelo Tallahassee, FL

I always use this app and service in order to navigate from place to place around the city and I have never been disappointed. I truly appreciate the convenience of this app.

Cim Carver Cheyenne, WY

I use Uber all the time when I travel for business. The app is simple to use and I haven’t had a bad experience. Sometimes, getting a car at major airports can be a hassle.

Lindsey Newman American Fork, UT

I have always felt safe using Uber and have always had friendly and quick service. The app makes. All so easy and seamless

Danielle Parry Wylie, TX

Always on time. I always felt safe while riding with Uber. Wish there were more options to chose your driver, even just to chose by gender.

RodrigoRamirez Austin, TX

Getting in touch with drivers has been a pain, especially if something is left in the car. I also recently had login attempts and tried to chat with customer service. I looked online, found a number, but overall, seemed way more hassle to where I just gave up. Step your customer service game up please.

Jillaine Clark Orem, UT

Uber is great! I've only had one negative exoerience where the driver overpriced me. Overall they've been reliable and safe.

Janice Genes Hurricane, UT

Only used Uber once in Louisiana, and was happy with the service, the app was very informative and the driver was very kind and gave suggestions on where to sight see !!

Jami Lucas Eagle Mountain, UT

We used this for the first time before our cruise. We were very happy with how easy it is to use and how friendly the drivers were!

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Love the app! Love that you can see their reviews and know who is picking you up. It even tells you the make and model of the car they have and their plate number!

Morgan Glaze Herndon, VA

A convenient service. I have been a happy Uber rider for years. I appreciate the rebrand and newly implemented safety features.

terryjamison Gulfport, MS

I love uber! super easy to use and the costumer service hotline was very helpful when i had problems getting into my account!

Aimee Mortensen Salt Lake City, UT

Uber makes getting transportation easy and convenient. It’s available everywhere. I wish they could transport minors though.

Kbr Lahaina, HI

Uber was a great thing until I started checking taxi prices and they are not equal to Ubers a lot of the time. They seem to just be getting more expensive all the time and I feel less safe in cities.

Clayton Parry Mesquite, TX

For the most part Uber will get you from one place to another. However, most drivers drive under the speed limit so be prepared and give yourself a cushion.

Tiffany I Washington, DC

I’ve used Uber several times. So convenient. I’ve used it to pick up my daughter and her friends too. Would recommend.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

After flying to Texas, I had to uber around for a little bit because i didn't have a car and they were such an easy and affordable car service!

Jimmy Hall Houma, LA

Uber is a great car service the people that transport others are nice and they have great story's to tell about their day.

Tajanae Smith Kansas City, MO

Amazing network of the community working with each other to achieve each other’s goal. Easy to sign up easy to drive just the bad part is the person.

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

We used Uber many times on our vacation in Washington DC this summer. All our drivers were very courteous and their vehicles were comfy.

Kayla Miami, FL

Uber provides great deals when you’ve been a customer with them sometime. It really is a great app and most of the driver provide great services.

Keiontai Henry Bradenton, FL

Depending on your city, this app can be a very inexpensive way to get around. The drivers are also friendly and reliable.

Jennifer schwaner Holtsville, NY

Been using them for 2 years. Good experiences to date. They can be expensive. I just didn't like how I didn't have a choice of drivers when booking a ride.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Uber is great for traveling and saving money on car sharing. With rental cars being expensive, especially for students, Uber is a great way to your desired location fast and for a good deal.

BJ Tenney Woods Cross, UT

Not sure why we didn't think about this before. The app is super easy to use and it's so nice knowing I don't have to try and find or call a taxi.

Sara Smith Riverton, UT

Convenient way of getting a ride to where we needed to go when we were out of town and unsure of transportation, picked us up on time and no issues.

Missy Ryan West Jordan, UT

Honestly Uber has been a lifesaver for the amounts of times I've gotten completely hammered in public and couldn't drive home. I've had to pay for a few $45 rides, though.

Juan Beaver, PA

Uber is cheap and reliable. I have had great experiences from the drivers uber uses. Sometimes they have candy and even let you use a phone charger.

Courtney carlson South Jordan, UT

Love Uber! It is so convenient the rates are usually reasonable. I love the convenience of the app and it is so user friendly. Makes life so easy!

Roman Christiansen Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Uber whenever I’ve traveled and it is really a great company! I always arrive to my destinations on time and safely!

jamie a cook Salt Lake City, UT

l love taking Uber when I go out to dinner so I can get a drink too. They are always there quickly and the drivers have always been super nice!

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Definitely not my favorite service. I once was overcharged for a ride because the driver lied and said someone threw up in his car and that he had to return a phone someone left in the car at peek driving hours. NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED. But, the customer service was super helpful and gave me a refund since the driver couldn't show evidence of any of that. (BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED)

Amanda Warrendale, PA

Uber is a revolutionary company that has changed the ride-sharing experience. It makes getting anywhere anytime completely possible.

Conner mccabe Bradenton, FL

I Uber a lot being a college student. It’s safe and a fast Alternative to walking at night. Drivers are funny and accommodating.

Brittney Miskin Riverton, UT

Have used Uber a lot and never have had a bad experience. Drivers have always been professional and gotten me to where I need to go!

Monica Bertha Encinitas, CA

So convenient and nice but I wish there was a way you could pick drivers and make sure they are vetted because it is a stranger and that can be scary

Cynthia Carman American Fork, UT

My Uber driver was so nice he made me feel like I was a part of his family. The whole app process was also very easy and smooth.

Maddie Bloomington, IN

I love Uber! It’s so convenient to get rides practically anywhere you need to go, from just about anywhere you are. Great service!

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Sometimes the driver's car will smell like smoke or another unpleasant smell. The app is confusing to navigate and will sometimes confirm things that I didn't click on.

Ken Francis Provo, UT

I appreciate how easy it is to use this service. They charged me $20 for me being 5 minutes late for my ride. Pretty frustrating. I didn't get a notice beforehand at all.

Megan trauba Draper, UT

I don't have my own car, so I've used Uber a lot and it's been really helpful. It's so much cheaper than taxis are and the cars are usually really nice and clean.

Brenda Spanish Fork, UT

I haven't found anything exceptional about Uber. They seem to be a little more expensive than Lyft. Other than that they get me to where I need to go and the drivers are always friendly.

Alicia Roddin Sandy, UT

Uber has been very helpful to use while traveling. Straightforward to figure out their app and how the service works. I have had mostly good experiences with the drivers.

Brittany Bray Springville, UT

Uber has saved me from time to time. It’s so nice in vacation we don’t have to rent a car . Such an amazing service!

Alyssa skinner Gilbert, AZ

I’ve used Uber multiple times and have always had a good experience. My drivers has always been good and I never felt unsafe. Will be using them again!

Naomi Colorado Springs, CO

I love taking Ubers when I travel. They are a terrific app for getting you where you need to go if you don't have access to your own vehicle.

Londyn Berrett American Fork, UT

We have used Uber while traveling in different parts of the US. The app is really easy to use. We always felt safe. It is very convenient and simple to use. Recommended!

Noriko Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

When we went to NYC we got to use Uber. It was very convenient and made our travel nice and easy.The driver was very nice so I would use them again.

club 801 Lehi, UT

I think uber is so great. I use UBER Weekly. I have used it for rides to the Airport, rides home from late night parties and also to deliver my lunch. super reliabel and friendly drivers.