Uber Logo

5.3

ally blackhurst Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used Uber a few times when I am on vacation and out of town and overall it has been a great experience. It is convenient, affordable, and easy. All of the drivers I have had have been good, safe drivers and very nice.

maika Orem, UT

A great app and a great thing to have in the world. so nice to be able to call them or notify them with a push of a button and have them show up where ever i am.

Alvin Jiji Gilbert, AZ

The drivers are very reliable and nice to interact with. The service is really dependable and available nearly everywhere. One thing that bothers me, however, is the excessive cancellation fee.

Cayla Koga Fremont, CA

Personally, I am not a fan. I don't like the unvetted stranger driving me around. However, I know a lot of people who love it and have benefited from the services rendered. It's affordable, on-demand, and apparently has some really nice drivers.

Isaac Lindon, UT

I live in utah where there aren't alot of Uber's where I live so the wait times were long but the drivers are nice and I would consider this a good means of transportation for people without a car. I have a car so I it's not the most affordable. Also if you want to go anywhere remotely far it's very expensive.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

I love Uber and use it often. I never have to wait long for a ride and it is so much less expensive than a cab. I love that you can book and pay online.

Kip Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

I appreciate that Uber has set up a reliable platform for those of us that travel frequently to find a driver and car w/out the hassle of a CAB company

Zoe Julian

Uber is a great concept and I had good experiences using it in and around Boston, MA. I did feel nervous every time I rode by myself as I was not guaranteed to be safe but I do think that I received a good service. I hated that they have surge pricing and it was sometimes cheaper to take an actual taxi but it worked out the majority of the time.

Madi Thompson Ogden, UT

I've really enjoyed using Uber to get around to places, especially when I'm traveling. I do wish that they had more of a safety regulations like maybe requiring that the driver has a camera in the car. Also, they don't really have good customer service, they don't have a call center which makes it really difficult to contact them.

Eddie Sparks Costa Mesa, CA

Always on time and available. Drivers are courteous and safe drivers.

Mezo Uchiha Hamden, CT

Uber is good and all provides a nice way for a side job income however there system needs lots of improvement with driver support

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

I have never had a problem with this company, but have always had nice drivers and they have always been kind.

Shaznae Tallahassee, FL

i used to use it in highschool before i got a car. it’s reliable and they addded great features to avoid kidnapping

Mikayla Ralston Gaithersburg, MD

This service is great in times of need. Prices are good but can be high depending on the trip. Cars differ in the sense of smells, talking, etc..

yaneisy padrino Tallahassee, FL

Uber is great , especially in a college town. I think they are very affordable and do a good job at pleasing customers.

Cole Warnick Eagle Mountain, UT

Great ride when going out with friends. Splitting up the check is easy and so far have always had good drivers.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

I love how they give different options to the level of luxury you prefer to ride in. They should start doing background checks though.

Tj Black South Jordan, UT

When flying to conferences, using Uber to get to the hotel has always saved me 50 to 80 percent over using a taxi.

Lknls Salt Lake City, UT

We needed a ride to fit us ur family there were several nearby. Drivers were helpful and friendly and on time.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

I have only used them a couple of times but it’s nice to know I can make a call and a ride will be there within a couple of minutes

eunj ,

With new safety regulations, Uber has become the safest and easiest option for ride sharing. Will always be cheaper than a DUI charge.

Mila Kovalskay

My name is Ludmila I book a Uber from my home to airport it was $24.98 but I did receive a bill for $35.40. When I did book Uber from airport to my home it was $26.80 I did receive a bill of $60 so be careful .I did send to Uber a email but no results. ,

Annoyed InCali

I used Uber last year and loved the service. I again "attempted" to utilize Uber last night (Halloween) for my 16 yr old daughter. Guess what? She ended up stranded miles from home due to YOUR inept incompetence. Needless to say, our Uber days are over. We will be utilizing Lyft from this point forward. Choose your merchants wisely!

Feruza Bektemirova Sandy, TX

I don't like talking while I'm taking a cab or riding in someone else's car, so my experiences with Uber have been exactly what I wanted

Diane H Philadelphia, PA

Uber is a great car sharing service. The driver was on time and got me to my destination in good time.

Rhonda Sanford Merrick, NY

The app was easy to use and the car came at the time expected. However, I would have liked the driver to open the trunk and put my luggage in the trunk rather than me doing it.

Keenan McLaughlin Iowa City, IA

Works fairly well. Gets me to place to place when things are not busy. I wish I could have more options on tipping before the ride is done

Anne M Landefeld

The premium car service is fantastic. It would be great if all cars carried an umbrella for those weather days.

Rafael Estrada

Don't know what to say... it all depends on the driver you get.... I've had some seriously crazy driver which I had to report and hope Uber kicked them out.

michael mantione

The surcharge should not be a thing. I have heard horror stories about it and think it should be removed.

Earlie Johnson

My first time experience with Uber way not good. Driver refused to pick me up I stated to him I did not know I needed to walk two and half blocks to get a ride. I explained I was senior and on my way to the Airport with 3 suitcases he said yes he would come to my house i waited 10 min;s then he calls back stating no and hung up on me.

David C Morrow

have had "mostly" good experiences with Uber) had one driver that played what ever music they liked and drove with the windows down??)

Tina Orem, UT

Don't use UBER!!! They are spamming me and stealing personal information they do not have permission to and worse... wont do anything about it. I can't imagine what info they are taking from those who have their app or actually signed up with them!

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

Uber has safe drivers and I like how they do background checks. It makes the whole drive feel safer.

Rose Chevelon Tallahassee, FL

Uber is such an amazing app whenever it comes to me needing a ride. The people driving me are so friendly and no issues at all with them.

Nathan Broomfield, CO

While I have enjoyed Uber in the past, recently their prices have been double or triple that of other car sharing services. This has led me to often take my business elsewhere.

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

Great app, great service. Love how it works with the apple watch. Wish they had more spotify connect opportunities to play my spotify music on the drivers car.

MattB American Fork, UT

I recently took an Uber for the first time and was impressed with the overall experience. The driver was quick and friendly and coordinating the ride was a breeze

Austin Stelmach Boulder, CO

Uber is a life saver. Great for nights out when nobody there is not a designated driver. Super convenient and affordable!

Keron Grey Tallahassee, FL

When I used Uber, it was always an easy choice for transportation and it allowed me to save money by giving me walking distance calculations. It was great when I had it!

Laura Reeves Tallahassee, FL

Thank you Uber for saving lives! Haven’t had a bad experience yet. The app is easy to use and makes me more comfortable with the experience.

Kasey Canteli Crawfordville, FL

All the drivers I’ve ever had have been very helpful and nice. I love using this service when I don’t have a car or cannot drive.

Rhayane Costa Miami, FL

Always have a great experience with Uber. Drivers are respectful and safe! Always trying to make the customer feel comfortable

Rutva Vora Cocoa, FL

Very convenient and affordable. Also, love the split fare option. It's great when my friends and I are going somewhere and want to split the cost.

Janie Dennis Tallahassee, FL

Uber is helped me get everywhere when I did not have a car! I love Uber and I feel very safe with the drivers I have had in the past!

R Tallahassee, FL

Uber is so efficent with its navigating site. If only peope knew who was who then random people would not be trying to get into your car because they think you are an uber driver.

Steve Laird Midvale, UT

Uber is a convenient and affordable way to travel. We have used Uber in our travels. We no longer rent vehicles when we don't have to. I will continue to use this service.

Lori Claassen Layton, UT

Such a great concept! Love how you can see how far the driver is. I only gave 4 stars because I have had a driver cancel on me and it was an inconvenience!!

Zachary Simpson Norcross, GA

Every time I fly somewhere for a vacation, I use an uber to ride to the hotel. It’s a very convenient service but can be a little inconsistent. Still great.

Logan Hudson Norcross, GA

I have used Uber a handful of times and all my experiences have been positive. All the cars were clean and the drivers were very nice and sociable.