Turo Logo

6.7

Chanel San Diego, CA

I’ve had great experience renting from turo, it’s fast, easy, reliable and non complicated.. communications are great and efficient. It’s saves a lot of paperwork and surprises when renting from other car rental places.

Colleen Derry, NH

My first time using Turo couldn’t have been easier. The app is very easy to use, and tells you what pictures to take, it was very easy for me to message the car owner. I am very impressed, will definitely do business with again. I highly recommend.

Kris

I enjoyed my first experience with Turo. I was nervous about how this worked but it worked smoothly. I got to rent the car I chose. The owner was nice but late for the scheduled pickup. I was able to easily contact him. I would choose Turo again because pickup and drop off was easy and quick. Signing up was easy and the price was excellent.

Alexis Jacksonville, FL

Overall good experience. The car owner was very nice and helpful. I had requested the car to be delivered but had no notification that if it exceeded 9iles it wouldn't be done. I think I should have received a notification. Other than that everything was good .

Greg O Orlando, FL

It was great! Way easier than renting from a rental car company, and you are dealing with real people not a big company. Its nice actually knowing the car you are getting without proving your entire existence or a huge deposit. I will never rent from those companies again. Turo is the way to go.

Luis Rexburg, ID

I’ve been able to rent and rent out my own car for a while now. Turo has made it simple and quick to do both things. I haven’t had any bad experiences with Turo and it might be because I’ve had great renters and hosts. I’ve contacted customer service a few times and they’ve been helpful whenever I needed something.

Bobroy Rivera Anaheim, CA

It was easy must have app its much faster and easier. The owner "Eng" was great made sure to answer every question i had. Plus he emphasize have fun and enjoy the ride. On the variety of vehicles and pricing out beats any rental company

Joseph Pearson Huntington Beach, CA

Second time we have used TURO. Easy to use, easy and informative website. Tried to use it 2 years ago in Hawaii but I don't think it was there yet. People have been nice and easy to keep in touch with. Cars have been exactly what we chose and same as the photos. Delivery, pick ups were a breeze too.

Jon Treat Belmont, MA

The rental companies don’t quote the real cost of rental because they add on significant fees - fees that they Always charge and that could be part of the quoted rate. Turo gives you your actual cost right up front. It’s usually a little less expensive than a comparable hertz or Avis car, but what is actually “comparable”? You don’t know what you’ll actually get at the big companies, but at Turo you are looking at pictures of and info on the exact car you’ll rent. A much better way to rent.

Angel Gulfport, MS

After using TURO for the first time I will always check their site first before booking any rental vehicle. It was so easy and I got a much better vehicle than I could have ever gotten from a typical rental company. In my case a crew cab 4x4 with a camper shell. The ultimate ski trip vehicle!

Lesya Norman, OK

It is a good way to save money. Only one that I did not like that you suppose to wash and vacuum the car when you return it unless the owner agrees to waive you that. Turbo did not advertise this part clear. I prefer to increase my rent price, but let me return the car like it is in the big rental companies.

Honey Salt Lake City, UT

It was great and very convenient on booking the res. then picking up the car and its was easy extending the rental had a few minor incidents with the car acting up but they were very convenient on trading it out so all in all at the beginning it was nice but now all of a sudden I'm needing another rental and I'm getting charged a deposit for insurance when I didn't before so I'm kind of having a little issue with that one I'm not old okay with that.

Gigi C Maineville, OH

All aspects were simple: reservation, pickup, drop off. With the added bonus that when we had a slight issue with our rental the owner was quick to respond and in less than an hour we were on the road again with a replacement. Thank you!

Juan L Carlsbad, CA

Turo is like Airbnb for cars. My first experience has been awesome. They are definitely more choices of cars done any car rental I’ve seen. Dealing with a person who cares about their car it’s a totally different experience. And I have to say it’s a good one.

Wayne New Market, MD

Great alternative to rental agencies and process has improved since my first Turo rental. Liked the option to return car without wash. Did. It like the insurance change where. If I have to pick a protection level. Old way was better with Turo simply covering.

Kevin S. Brooklyn, NY

The Turo app was very easy to use. The car I rented was exactly as advertised and saved me about $600.00 had I rented a comparable vehicle from a traditional rental car company. The Turo Valet staff were very accommodating during pickup and Dropoff. I am definitely going to use Turo again.

Tom Billings, MT

Easy to use app on my phone. Easy to see available cars in the area. I hope more people will offer their cars for rent in the future. We had a much better experience compared to car rental agencies. What a good way to help with car payments!

Melinda Varkel Dana Point, CA

The car we chose was in great condition. It was a pleasure dealing with the owner and his mother. Everything went smoothly and as advertised. The price was about half what we would have paid with a company like Hertz, and more convenient too.

JODY WALZ Cave Creek, AZ

Using Turo was a cost effective and convenient - the person I leased the car with made every effort to ensure I had the car asap and the vehicle was a great fit. I would recommend and will definitely use again in the future. J Walz Cave Creek AZ

Camille Kille Easton, PA

The agents at the valet lot were very friendly and helpful. The car owner communicated well with us. We loved the experience of driving a mini-copper too. Overall a great experience at a reasonable price with no hassles. Thank you

Debra Williams Opa-locka, FL

I rent cars frequently and this was one of the smoothest transactions i have ever had. My car was ready and clean. Shmuel allowed me to pick the car up earlier than i originally requested without any issues. I love renting from turo.

Theresa Chalfont, PA

We had a fabulous trip, made even better with excellent pick up and drop off service. Christian was very easy to cumminicate with, and his Camaro convertible was super fun to drive. We will use Turo again next time we need a car rental!

Randy Bates Hastings, MI

We arrived in Florida & had a reservation with Enterprise for a SUV but when we got to the counter they told me they had no car for us. We then found this app & we were saved. The vehicle we got was perfect & our rental person was awesome. The car was in great shape & clean. We will be using this app again. Great job!!!! Thanks Randy & Stacie

Cecilio Tolleson, AZ

I was having a family get-together and needed a nice vehicle luckily I found churro and found a very nice SUV to rent from a very nice gentleman I will definitely be doing more business with turo. the prices are great the app is easy to use

Pat SD San Diego, CA

Overall it beats sitting at Budget rental in line. There are lots of areas for improvement though. I think Turo needs to do a better job of vetting airport pickups. A LOT of the time it's not really a door to door experience. I recently had to take a 15 min shuttle to get to my Turo eventhough the car owner advertised the car as pickup and drop off. What am I paying for if this is not really the option, you know? Also, is it not a policy to wash a car each time? I usually get dirty cars on the outside and the owners say "oh sorry only had time to clean inside."

ROBERT Walla Walla, WA

Great Experience with car and owner. On time and was able to pick me up and.return me to airport!!! Flawless reservation system and communication with car owner was superb!!! Highly recommend Mark and his Prius!!! In Summary, my Trip with Turo was a 5 out of 5 !!!

Ann Watkinsville, GA

What a great idea !!! No waiting in line or riding a shuttle bus to the rental center !! And the car was amazing .. clean, well running, Great ride. Another plus is the fact that we got the exact car we picked out .. that has never happened with a car rental agency.

Miguel López Cleburne, TX

My overall experience with Turo was excellent. From booking the trip to returning the vehicle. The pickup process was also very well organized which made it fast and convenient. Zach helped us with the check in and was very helpful.

Lukas Peoria, IL

Turo is a wonderful car rental app for people on the go! Its so easy to find a car for your next trip with a wide range of choices and prices. The app is seamless to use and makes the whole experience super easy. Thank you Turo Team

kerry pardye Chandler, AZ

This is my first use of Turbo and I found the service offered was a good choice for me. I came from Arizona to Tennessee for my twin sisters funeral. The person who rented me their car went above and beyond for me and I found this experience was beyond what I expected it to be. You have me hooked.

Patty Smith Murfreesboro, TN

We rented a Tesla from Mason for my sons 35th birthday. The transaction went better than we could have expected. Mason was absolutely wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend him and your company to anyone wanting a luxury ride.

Talitha Miller Chula Vista, CA

Turo is so easy and hassle free i love booking with them. You can just pay up front with out worrying about have a credit card like you would a traditional cat rental agency. The only complaint i have is I booked a car and realized it wouldn’t meet my pick up criteria so I canceled the car and I’ve done this before but this time I never received my funds. So that’s disappointing but besides that this is a great company.

Steve Metairie, LA

Great experience!! First time I used Turo!! came as a pop up when I booked the Hotel in Napa. Found a cool car from Janet and Dan H in Oakland. delivery came as promised!! Great people to do business with! Would Highly recommend using Turo for great service and some really cool cars!

Mark Vanyo Renton, WA

I really extremely appreciate having the ability to choose from so many different makes and models of vehicles on Turo. I appreciate the owners of new vehicles who are willing to rent out their pride and joy for a day or more so that I can be a informed consumer on what vehicle I may want to purchase in the future.

James Brooklyn, NY

I was thrilled with my experience. My vehicles owner was responsive, I felt like I got a great deal, the car was sporty and in prime condition, the return was easy, the rental process was easy, and everything went off without a hitch.

Bill Coulter Northfield, NJ

Ken and Jen were fantastic, they went beyond the expected and are on the bleeding edge of customer service. Their vehicle was as advertised , clean, full of fuel, radio station set on my requested stations and ready to go. Drop off was simple and on time. I highly recommend their service.

Amy Huron, SD

I will forever use turo when I need a vehicle. The process was 100% stress free and super convenient! I would highly recommend turo to anyone wanting to rent a vehicle without waiting in lines at a rental counter! Thanks Turo I'll be using you again soon!

Samue Warren Washington, DC

I love TURO never using the big rental car companies again even though my first rental was cancelled the day before my wedding TURO stepped up and made sure that my I was taking care of in time for my wedding thanks TURO will be using you very soon

Michael Heilmann Taylor, MI

The San Francisco Turo presents a seamless travel experience that exceeds anything the Big Boys offer. If you want to drive an exotic Sports Car on the hallowed Highway One then look no further. An immaculate car with powerful performance for a few dollars more than a Budget Huyndai.

WNCmom Waynesville, NC

Pros- affordable, punctual, convenient, great communication, able to afford a larger, nicer vehicle, vehicle was in great working order, able to borrow a cooler from owner. Cons - hardly worth mentioning, but it was an older car and there were a few little things that were cracked or didn't work properly but they were minor.

Noelle S Newton Hood River, OR

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with using TURO. It saves me so much as compared to traditional car rentals-everything from time not spent on bus shuttles, to money because it's usually less to rent through TURO. The people I've rented from have all been very nice AND flexible. The interface online is pretty intuitive and clear.

Donald Noveau Rockville, MD

The rental truck was exactly what I needed, when I needed it. There is no paperwork - you just pick up the car. Both parties review each other. I’d suggest a walk around before and after the rental, with the Owner. I washed my truck before returning it, so I am an A+ renter. I’l definitely do this again.

Alexey Labzin North Miami Beach, FL

The initial experience wasn’t good, because the owner canceled the trip just one hour prior to its starting time without any advanced notification. So I had to make a rebooking in a very rush atmosphere. But finally everything was perfect with the next booking

Heaven Hoesley Fort Myers, FL

This was my first time ever using Turo and it was an amazing first experience. Everything had a very easy flow, all transactions were clear and not complicated at all. Very impressed with how well this app is set up and how easy and convenient it was for me to rent a car off this app. Thank you Turo, will definitely use these guys again!

TaLisa Hilton

Definitely a smart service for the market that we are in, much better alternative than standard rental process. Will be using on all future travel stays, my first time experience was great and I was even able to extend my rental with no hassle

Yadira Charlotte, NC

I am not a computer savy person, but the process was so easy, I didn’t even have to ask my son for help, Much easier than renting from rental companies, which cost twice as much. I will definitely rent again using your app.

Patricia Dunlap Venice, FL

Felix was an incredible host, he went over and above for us and I can guarantee you, you are in good hands! He’s a committed host and his car was a pleasure to drive; highly recommend Felix. The car is in excellent condition. It was a fantastic experience and I would rent from Felix again.

Danny Cash Littleton, CO

I tried booking a car with my time frame selected. The guy said the car was in the shop. I tried again, same thing. I tried booking with another guy, Turo cancelled my request and apparently gave it to someone else. I finally contacted the first guy, asking what was available and he told me he had one car, ready to go. I booked it. THEN, I was told about parking fees. I got a car with body damage and a super dirty car seat. Not cool. My wife wanted to kill me for not going the "safe route" and getting a car from Dollar. I can see the potential of this, but I don't know if I'll be renting again or recommending it because even if I saved $40 after being nickle and dimed to death, it just wasn't a very good experience.

Mike Cavell Gastonia, NC

My first experience with Turo was good - it worked out fine picking up and dropping off at airport long term parking - and I was happy with the overall experience - the miles allotted were plenty for what I needed and the vehicle was good at a very fair price.

Joanne Dracut, MA

I recently used Turo for the first time. I have to say it was such a positive experience. Everything went so smoothly. I would like to highly recommend Giuliano in Orlando he was spectacular. So helpful and responsive to all my questions. I saved so much money , time, and it was all positive.