Turo Logo

6.7

MissB Cincinnati, OH

This was my first time using Turo and I LOVE it! I’m never renting from the regular rental agencies again. It’s like Airbnb for cars. Easy to use, and very convenient for wherever you are from just being in town and needing a vehicle or arriving at the airport, it’s great! Very affordable as well!

Becky E Minneapolis, MN

I've rented from Turo twice both times were good, the most recent particularly terrific. We rented a car at the Salt Lake City Airport, it was in the parking lot close to the exit so super easy to get it and drop it off the same way. I will use Turo whenever I can.

Scott Farmington, MO

My first time using Turo was good! I had a great car from a very kind owner. He dropped the car off in short term parking and I dropped it back upon my return. The fear of the unknown was present but it turned out to be a very pleasant experience.

Terry T. Anchorage, AK

The pickup at the Salt Lake City airport was great. No waiting and process was easy. The Nissan Sentra was exceptional with excellent gas milage. I recommend using this way of renting a car to to get the best bang for the dollar. Large selection of vehicles in many types and makes. Thank you Tim

Dani from TX Abilene, TX

I wasn't overly happy with the car owner but I was really happy with the App and the service y'all provide. I really appreciated the alternative to renting a car from the big companies and I LOVED the savings to my pocketbook!

Ira Jericho, NY

Incredibly convenient as owner met me at airport (no rental car center bus) and I returned the car the same way. The pickup and drop off was quick and flawless I basically chose the price I wanted to pay and may step up and enjoy a luxury car next time Highly recommend Turo

David Ehlers Peoria, IL

My experience was five-star plus. The communication that was provided was excellent. Customer service was fantastic. I would highly highly recommend them for running your vehicle. I am a small business owner and I definitely appreciated how they handle their business.

Chelsea Lansing, MI

I was able to complete my booking easily online, and acquired my rental car at my destination. There were well placed signs that made it easy to see where I needed to go. Communication through the app was simple and straightforward. I truly had no issues or complications with my reservation.

Mike Tustin, CA

We got a very nice BMW 4238i convertible for a weeks visit to Nashville and Memphis. The owner provided great customer service, was very flexible (we changed pick-up to the airport). The whole process was extremely easy and there was great communication at every step. Turo is always my first consideration for a car when traveling.

Gwennie Burlington, NJ

All in all, Turo was a good experience. Reservation was easy to make. Logging on is easy on the app. And our overall experience went well. One of the two things that went wrong was that we were billed for a day we did not use, and I have not figured out how to address it. Our flight was cancelled, which delayed our trip, so I needed to delay the overall trip after it was supposed to begin, due to circumstances with the airline. Canceling was easy, but I was billed for one day. (Not good!). The other snafu was that my car owner forgot to set his car in the driveway, and we had difficulty picking up. (Through no fault of Turo). Those two things have ya a little I’ll feeling about the whole experience.

Alicia Ann Eason Houston, TX

Berlin City Nissan and Aleksandar G were so very accommodating and prompt the Nissan I had was brand new and it was a wonderful rental:) Perfect marks for Alex and BC Nissan and Turo have already told several friends about TURO!!

Jennifer Leesville, SC

Turo was easy to find a vehicle and payment was secure. I had no issue picking up or dropping off. So much easier than a corporate car rental. The price was the same or even cheaper than a corporate car rentals. The vehicle we rented was perfectly taken care of. I would totally recommend using Turo over others.

Chris Cox Seymour, TN

All went well, with one exception. National parks do not have WiFi! Without a key/fod, you will loose Bluetooth lock/unlock access to car. Cost us three hours finding a way to access the car. Owner/Ken was super helpful. Crisis averted!

Ray Esparza San Jose, CA

It was so easy to just pick up the car Hugo everything was claimed not the windows but I could Overlook that I was great on gas and returning it was just as easy I will definitely be using the shop again in the very near future to get another car

Larry Sowers Fort Worth, TX

1sr time user of Turo & with my Host Raja it was definitely a world class experience. Car was nice & new (500 miles) it was cleaned when I picked it up... Communication with him & Turo was own point.... I will definitely use this service again when I rent in September 👍👍

Celia Landman Litchfield, CT

Renting a car was painless. We got a great rate, had good options to choose from, and the car owner was helpful and accommodating. Especially welcome, was the airport pick up and drop off-no shuttles or waiting for buses and paperwork. Overall, a refreshing and better way for people to make mutually beneficial connections.

Craig Clark Las Vegas, NV

Best business model ever! The all app based process makes it way easier; not to mention cheaper in renting a high end car/suv. Their business model let’s you cancel 1 day with no fee. You deal directly with the car owner and pay for everything thru the app.

Martin Higuera Long Beach, CA

Turo treated me very good and very respectful when I picked up the vehicle at the turo lot. I recommend turo because you can always drive different cars or trucks or even your dream vehicle. I will keep using turo in the future.

Thomas

I use Turo from time to time. I have had excellent experiences dealing with the owners of the cars I've rented. The cars have been clean and reliable. Pick up and drop off locations have been convenient. All in all I recommend Turo to anyone.

Cooper Dallas, TX

The first time using Turo and I am pretty happy with it. Due to some regulations, I had to pick up the car outside of the airport which is a bit inconvenient. But the owner is very nice and the car is fun to drive. The warning lights went on twice, and the owner responded to my message immediately and solved the problems. They are not critical mechanical issues, just some maintenance problems, but I still hope this could be improved and leave it really hassle-free for the renters. Overall, pleasant jouney and good experience.

Gerald Independence, KY

Was very easy and convenient. Can definitely rent up into a better car than if renting a car in the traditional method. The only negative for me, my insurance covers rental cars and I didn’t notice an op out of buying insurance on the app. Miranda was great, met us at the car with the key and the whole process took minutes.

Marlina Othman Perris, CA

I had a wonderful experience using Turo! I rented a 15 passenger Ford Transit Wagon to take my family to a Dodgers vs Angels game . The owner was informative and kind. I will definitely rent it again or another vehicle. The price was good and insurance is perfect. Thank You Marlina Othman

Phyllis Wellesley Hills, MA

It took me a while as a first time user to figure out that I needed to find a car near my hotel for easy pick up and that I should choose by map v. list. I cancelled the first car because it was to far but that was easy to do. Overall, it was easy and convenient! The host responded quickly, had a great car and was flexible about return times so that helped.

Tasha jackson Oklahoma City, OK

Great communication with the owner of the car and with the Turo company. They both replied within a timely manor when questions arises and resolved all concerns. The transition was sealmless and wonderful. So much better than a rental co. I would definitely use them again

angela hansen Mesa, AZ

We have only used Turo twice. Its a good alternative to all the other rentals out there. We only use it if its cheeper or more convenient. We fly standby and this last trip we decided to change our plans. We contacted the car owner and he was great to work with. We had an issue with extending our vehicle directly with turo. They couldn't do anything else to help us.

Victor Sun City Center, FL

This app was the easiest way to find and rent the car that fits you and your family’s traveling needs. I would recommend Turo over a rental dealer any time. This was my first time and definitely not my last... Thanks Turo for such a marvelous experience.

Irene Wu Winnetka, CA

Super easy to use! Great prices and easy to work with the people. The app is so simple and easy to use. I love the free delivery feature. It's so helpful when renting cars and going to and from the airport. Such an helpful tool! I love the filters that are in the app because it helps make the search smaller for the perfect rental car.

Angela Robinson Atlanta, GA

My experience went very smooth. I would definitely rent again with Turo. My host had great communication, the car was exactly what was expected from the outline and photos and the payment process went really smooth and had no issues.

Joe

The GUY. WAS SIMPLY PERFECT the car was clean I was alll behind schedule he wait for me vehicles was also fully charged gave me the do”s and don’t of the vehicle and let me get on my way checked on for one time and that was all.

Niko cutle Kissimmee, FL

It was a really nice experience. Being able to just meet up with someone and take their car instead of going through a big expensive company was great. It especially helped that they tell you to take pictures of the car before and after the trip to ensure that whatever goes wrong during the trip it’s documented.

Tina Smith Kenner, LA

Turo recommended by family. Zac my host responded time was FAST. The Turo lot convenient to airport. Turo attendants was quick and efficient. The text asking if I needed additional time was exactly what I needed. I loved the vehicle I had, I came home and purchased one. Would recommend to everyone vice a car rental.

Kind Oakland, CA

Turo is better than any car rental, or dealership when accessing or experience a vehicle. Turo gives you the opportunity to test drive a vehicle of your liking that you may be considering purchasing or to enjoy! Turo is a necessity!!!

Ernie Tolleson, AZ

Turo is so easy to use. Convenient pick up and drop off. I used a self serve car pickup and drop off. Easy to follow instructions. Less expensive than traditional car rentals. Customer service was great as it is the owner of the car. Fast response.

Preston The Bronx, NY

Turo the company itself is great, you just have to be aware of some host, beware if you have to pick up a car and the host is not present but leaves you instructions to where to find the key, make sure you take pictures of EVERY LITTLE MARK ON THE VEHICLE. Because the host will try to file a claim for everything, even if was there when you get the vehicle.

Francine Loya Fresno, CA

Very affordable and convenient. I was able to switch from a 2 day rental to 1 day because of last minute changes without any trouble. No drastic down payment fees on credit cards was needed, which was great. Overall. I'm a satisfied customer.

Priscilla Ortiz Las Vegas, NV

Amazing. I ordered the vehicle and the ower was great very nice and on point. I needed to extend my time and couldn't figure out how to do so and the owener asked me to call Turo to get the assistance needed.I called and was set up in a matter of minites. Simply excellent!

Lauren Elkridge, MD

Love the idea of this, but the execution occasionally has hiccups. My drop-off time had to change a couple of times during my "trip" due to complications (we were getting our own vehicle repaired and unforseen issues arose during those repairs). The app wouldn't allow me to adjust the time if it was too close to the return time, unless I purchased another day. I think the return time should be a little more flexible, because you're already paying for that day.

Stephanie L. Woburn, MA

My first experience with Turo was horrible however the customer agent who reached out to me was AMAZING. She took care of the situation quick and efficiently. I tried for a second time recently and my experience was amazing. Will definitely be using Turo again for sure 👍🏾

Sherry Pine Brook, NJ

Victor was very nice and patient with me as my first time using this app However the car itself needed work engine lights on, dirty inside, some tools on dash did not work, difficult to adjust mirrors, hard time starting feared getting stuck somewhere. My plane was delayed for almost 11 hours and car was parked I didn’t use it all day but was charged anyway. Requested a credit but was refused- this is enough to make you choose other cars also. Overall I would spend a few dollars more for a more efficient newer car - lesson learned Hope this was helpful

Jeremy Wittenborn Carmel, IN

Very convenient way to choose a vehicle for specific purposes and communicate with owner. Specifics of usage, expectations and cost all very clear and easy to understand. Excellent selection of vehicles available for my trip location.

Jeremy Smith San Antonio, TX

I like Turo. There are a couple of pain points though. Having to coordinate and exact pickup and dropoff time can be harrowing or stressful, especially when flights are concerned. I want to be able to drop off whenever I'm ready and not worry about trying to contact the owner at the last minute if things have changed. Another thing is the cleaning fee, I had to pay an additional $15, the car didnt need any cleaning though. Lastly, there was a mileage limit, that, because of some changed plans kinda hit me hard, something that would not have happened with a traditional rental. All of these are things you dont have to worry about with a traditional car rental company.

Melissa sanchez Middleton, ID

So cool it was so weird I’m a funny way to pick up a car in a sketchy part of the neighborhood find a key and head out. It was so easy and great I’m an easy honest person I extended my stay by an hour no charge. I will deff try this same guy next time I’m in town

Stacy Switz City, IN

I thought the experience went well. I picked up the car at the airport. I was a bit confused about check in. I thought I would have a place to enter mileage, etc. Maybe the pictures were supposed to include those. Then I was supposed to take pictures of the car inside and out. I picked it up in a dark parking garage. The process with the owner went very smoothly though they weren’t there to meet me and never actually asked for ID or anything.

Fred Berkeley, CA

Turo is about choices. And I had an excellent user experience, both online and physically in the form of a short term car sharing experience. Their filters are superb and I was able to find the car that I wanted to drive without any constraints, backed by a single click to ensure peace of mind.

Marty Brooklyn, NY

I’ve seen Turo many times and never signed up but I decided to give it a try. I had an amazing and easy time getting a vehicle with a wide variety of vehicles to choose from ! I was offered insurance and different delivery options to choose from. Cancellation was written in clear text to understand.

Mark Saint Paul, MN

It was great to find a car i actually enjoy driving. An added bonus was not having to ride a shuttle and stand in the long lines at the car rental . I was able to pick the date and time i needed the car and drop it off when it was most convenient for me.

Lance Seabourn Jr Dallas, TX

Always a flawless experience. They do a great job making sure everyone in the system is reputable and has decent running vehicles. I always spring for premium insurance, unlimited mileage and pre-paid fuel as well in order to make the process as smooth as possible.

Loretta New London, CT

Turo makes Leasing a car hassle free! They have great customer support and a huge selection of cars. My last trip experience was great. The gentleman was very nice and professional. Turo is also hands on in case there is a problem and they're there until it's handled. I'm very happy with Turo!

Mickey D Belmar, NJ

The Acadia was waiting at the airport in the parking garage as promised. It is a beautiful car! Nice Dinali version. Seats 7 with second row captains chairs. Jimmy was great throughout the process. He just met me at the airport to pickup the car. Will book with Jimmy again!

Charlotte L Searl Chicago, IL

This was my first experience with Turo. Everything worked very well. The car was waiting for me at the airport, and returning it was easy. The Turo owner helped me secure the car for him to pick up at the airport and was very helpful in general. I plan to use this service in the future.