Turo Logo

6.2

ROBERT BURROWS Indio, CA

Communication with Turo has consistently been prompt and responsive since I joined in June.

DyJuan Toledo, OH

The car I rented was very nice and convenient for my trip. I enjoy it and will most likely use Turo in the future.

Jalalis1 Fallbrook, CA

Great way to drive your dream for a reasonable cost. Best experience ever renting anything!

Jo Harrisburg, OR

Very accommodating in delivery and pickup of vehicle. Car was clean and comfortable.

Vic Morrow, GA

My first time. Pleasant experience overall. No hiccups. Quick and easy pickup & return.

Colton McKinney, TX

The app is great but It could use a data saver function so that the pictures you take will upload when you get on WiFi.

Philip Carter Richmond, VA

I went on vacation and had a great host that was extremely helpful and flexible.

Miguel Delray Beach, FL

Great car, clean and amazing service provided by Jasnone. I extended with her for another week!

Jacobh21 Irvine, CA

Convenient, awesome, easy to navigate, all around the application is awesome. Thanks

Peter Clayton, NC

Great app easy to use. Rules are clearly laid out. Would definitely use TURO again

Jasmine Aurora, IL

Great experience with my first book. Was not hard to book or to manage during my trip.

Lauren Duluth, GA

Communication was very straight forward and the app was easy to use. Will use again for sure!

Logan Saint Paul, MN

Great customer service, they were very helpful after our first car canceled, great car too.

Denisha Louisville, KY

John was prompt, car was great! I was impressed with how easy it was to check in and out.

Jim Moorpark, CA

The service was as promised; the car was just as advertised. I would rent from Turo again.

Felix San Antonio, TX

Had a wonderful time with the car , enjoyed every moment. Processing was easy and quick.

Jim Ramona, CA

Great experience and best of all I was able to rent a vehicle very close to the location desired!

Diana Sanchez Fallbrook, CA

It's super easy to rent a car. A huge variety of cars with reasonable prices. Friendly hosts.

Dmitrii Karpenko Tampa, FL

Rented 3 cars for the total of two monthes trip and verry happy with Turo service.

Lester gilbert Cincinnati, OH

My experience with Timothy was excellent The car was clean and the customer service was great

RLIKESGOLFLAX Denver, CO

Very easy to use. Pricing was very competitive. Communication with the car owner was seamless.

Rose Baytown, TX

We had a good experience. Overall it was easy and more affordable than a rental agency.

Ashley Nicole Woodbridge, VA

Very easy to rent from Turo. Great customer service! Cheap service, very easy app to use

Kris Henry Prosper, TX

Car was wonderful and pick-up / drop-off was quick and easy. Would definitely utilize again.

Susan Atwater, OH

Rented exactly the car we wanted when we wanted and at the best price! Awesome - plus great owner!

Timothy Martin Bryan, TX

Everything was great!. Car was nice. Everything worked the way it was supposed to!.

Raheleh Ranjbin San Rafael, CA

Excellent and affordable! I was not able to extend the trip on the app. That was disappointing.

Julie shelley San Diego, CA

Do NOT RENT YOU CAR with TURO!!!!! 2 of my guest got tickets for 102 $ each !!! Turo didn’t help and didn’t charge the guest!!!!! They are horrible. Please do not trust them.

Tyler Bearden Canby, OR

easy car rental! owner was easy to work with, lots of options. fantastic experience

Arlene Alario Columbia, SC

Perfect! Soooo much more simple and flexible than traditional ways of renting cars

Bill Irving, TX

You can pick and choose what specifically car you want to drive. And usually they're non typical

Brian Houston, TX

Good experience. Car was clean and renter was very responsive, clear, and easy to deal with.

Fisk American Fork, UT

Easy to set up and all the host were really easy to work with to rent their cars

Bryan Mullen Carlsbad, CA

Easy to use, great pick up and drop off, was a pleasant experience during my trip.

suharshith Cary, NC

Hassle-free booking and easy modification of the booking helped me to rent my first car using Turo

LeAnne Boone, NC

This was the easiest, no-hassle car rental EVER! Raja met me at the terminal as planned.

Julio Indio, CA

Outstanding experience! no hassle whatsoever. I highly recommend this service, it’s top notch.

Gabriel Crespo Miami Beach, FL

The app is good , but last time when I was returning the car, I was having problems finding the owner and they could not help,

Kat Miami, FL

I am being charged a $500 fee that DOES NOT PERTAIN to me. I will not be paying therefore I no longer want anything to do with Turo. Horrible experience, horrible customer service, horrible app.

Barbara Greenbelt, MD

So easy! Wonderful experience! A great option with much more flexibility than traditional rentals.

Faith Taylor Kissimmee, FL

App makes everything easy and a hassle free. no major credit card needed. Wide variety of selection

David Oklahoma City, OK

Great experience, fast, friendly, check out & check in, vehicle selection great, a

Stephen Xu Olympia, WA

Good idea, able to rent cars that you don't normally get with a rental agency. Easy and personable!

Juan Salem, OR

Great service and innovation. Great alternative to traditional car rental companies.

Greg Blountville, TN

We've used Turo twice. The vehicle owners were very punctual and made our rentals awesome!

Diana Chesapeake, VA

Pick up/drop off went smoothly. Good communication. Will definitely use Turo again! 😊

Arash Seattle, WA

Rented my car out to someone that drove it 130mph, I had proof of tire damage and paid Turo for insurance coverage but they denied a claim and mentioned I should have had pictures of tires before the rental!

David cadenas Oxford, GA

Everything was very good nice car clean and I had a good time no issues about the car

Phil Johnson El Cajon, CA

Very positive. No insurance hassle or airport fees! Price is usually lower also more choice.

Kacie Rolla, MO

Very easy to use and it was less expensive than every rental company we checked.