Turo Logo

6.2

Katie Pepper San Jose, CA

Everything went smoothly with Turo and the person I rented from! Will use in the future!

camille Naples, FL

i love that its quick,easy,no waiting in line,no deposit fee. its convienent.no issues

David Barany Lakewood, OH

very easy to use. happy and will definitely use again. I recommend all the time.

Yogi Patel Cypress, CA

Jasmit is a real easy to work with, super responsive to any questions you have. A+ host.

Chris Kowalczyk Bensenville, IL

I think if someone is going to rent their own vehicle, they should make sure that the vehicle is clean and everything works.

David Thoftne Rio Linda, CA

Everything was smooth and easy. It was my first time, definitely will use turo again. Thank you!

R. Gomez Boca Raton, FL

Worst company ever. 3 weeks to process verification? 3 weeks and counting because it still isn't done. They don't respond to emails. Chat is utterly useless for anything other than causing additional frustrations.

Twynesha Martin Houston, TX

Using Turo was amazing and easy. It was my first time using the app and I will be using again.

Dr. Jay Campbell Everett, WA

Convenient, less expensive than common rental car companies and overall positive experience.

Bridget Johnson Pittsburgh, PA

Very clean, easy and comfortable ride. Would use Robert again for future Houston visits.

Ruben Giro Raleigh, NC

Do not rent from this company. Everything will seem fine until you get into an accident. They will find any excuse to deny your claim, and you will never have the chance to talk to anyone on the phone.

Ashley R. Palm Harbor, FL

This app is good :) it would be even MORE SPECTACULAR if it had different promotional offers & low prices to offer customers with a budget:) Thanks!!

F CLASH Monroe, NY

I enjoy my trip and it was easy to reserve a car. Car was clean and ran really smooth

Mike Adderly Brooklyn, NY

Great experience overall. Car was in good shape, as shown in the pictures. Great customer service.

Benjamin Hutt Anchorage, AK

Renting cars has been great.... I like the options of vehicles. I may start renting out my car too.

Robyn Leawood, KS

We love using Turo when traveling. Convenient and less expensive than rental car companies.

Tree Bentley Roseville, CA

Easy to use and book a vehicle. Messaging works well. Great follow up and reminders.

Lata Taufalele North Hollywood, CA

So convenient and easy to use ! No credit card needed too , which is a plus for me !

Cesar Los Angeles, CA

When to pick up a car and it shows that I cancel the booking ,How do I’m going to cancel and show up for pick up, at the end it came out that they have the car booked for someone else Turo sucks

Gladia Los Angeles, CA

Turo is great, easy to use and affordable. I prefer it over the major car rental companies.

stacey Osprey, FL

Such a great service... I love it. Simple to use, plenty of options and always reasonably priced!

Mark Ozark, MO

Excellent! All I expected. Raja was always on time and his communication timely.

KEITH WOOD Folsom, CA

Great car and staff was always on time for picking me up and when I dropped off the car.

Isaias

Great experience and great customer service from Turo. They make the experience better. Thanks!!

Michael Carrela Aberdeen, SD

Seamless experience for this first timer in Phoenix with Chris. Great value on 2018 Jaguar.

Jonathan Troy, MI

The pickup and drop off went smooth. Owner was friendly. Very satisfied with the experience.

Rj Schenectady, NY

Quick and easy to book. It has an extensive selection of vehicles on major cities.

Tim Johnston Tacoma, WA

Great service. No line! Great car. Great price! Awesome customer service. I’d do it again!

Deborah Cobb Fort Worth, TX

Zach was great to work with. He was there when we arrived and worked with us when we left.

Chloe Indianapolis, IN

Turo doesn’t protect its consumers. They make it easy for car companies to scam those renting vehicles by allowing them to file completely false claims. Worst mistake using this service.

John wilkenson Easley, SC

Had horrible experience with turo. 2 cancellations within 24hrs of pick up. Then awful experience with car owner. Then negative review got deleted. So, take away, don't believe reviews they are falsely skewed.

Eric Shelby, NC

First time using Turo but I will be using again. Smooth and straightforward process.

Chrissie F. Annapolis, MD

Great car, great host, easy process, best birthday present my husband ever received!

Torey Chicago, IL

Turo is amazing I never had any problems. They great choices of vehicles at reasonable prices.

Rich Boufinti Grand Rapids, MI

App is horrible. Uses an email address i did not attach to app. Customer service is horrible. Turo does whatever it needs to do to support owner of car. I was double charged.

Josh Hyattsville, MD

Excellent and easy service. The App is very easy to use which makes communication great

Scott Johnson Las Vegas, NV

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Very convenient and perfect for my rental needs.

Eleven M Lakewood, CA

Great app with great service! No longer the alternative, it’s now the standard!

Andrew Beckford Philadelphia, PA

Was a great and convenient experience will definitely use Turo for my next trip.

Edward King Bonita, CA

A great option in car rentals. Painless and in someways easier than traditional car rentals.

Christine Parkville, MD

This is the first time I'm using turo.the process is easy. I'm very satisfied with the service.

BC Lewiston, ID

The value of using Turo is excellent. Imir was on time and the exchange was flawless.

Anita N. McDonough, GA

It was quick and easy. I loved the experience and will be using it again in the future.

Rebecca Fredericksburg, VA

Love it always my first choice for quality - convenience -affordability and punctuality

Tiffianee Brewer Houston, TX

Turo is a rip off they took my money then sent me an email saying my trip had been cancelled I’m going out of my way to make sure your business will not be up and running very long I promise you that mark my words

Trevor Portland, OR

Love being able to rent unique and interesting cars. Especially with a manual transmission!!

V San Gabriel, CA

I don’t now if I will use Turo again. The car I used had issues with the AC blowing out hot air instead of cold air. The dash board for the radio/music did not work therefore you could not change the channels correctly.

Tan Johnson Miami, FL

The Tesla was great. The owner was very responsive. And I will most definitely use Turo again.

Andy Castle Rock, CO

Every aspect was perfect. Communication, pickup and return easy; price fair for NJ.

RH Royal Oak, MI

Filed initial claim with Turo, waited 3 full days just to get a reply back saying no for no reason. Worst company ever! No claim department for customer help. Basically don't deal with any of the claims you might have!