Turo Logo

6.7

R New York, NY

Fantastic! The best car rental company. Can have rental car delivered to you for no/minimal extra cost if you search carefully.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I used to Turo once in Los Angeles to lease a car for a short term and enjoyed the experience. There were no customer service issues and the service provided was great.

Wilinda Sylvestre Tallahassee, FL

Turo is an amazing app! I have used it for many things like prom, travel, or rentals! The people on this app are reliable and trustworthy!

Nathan Layton, UT

I think it is such a great idea that you can rent other peoples cars or you can put up your own car for rent. Makes the whole process more fun.

Sarah Meyer Broken Arrow, OK

HORRIBLE. Dont let anything happen to the rental because the fees Turo charge are almost as much as insurance deductible. I will never use Turo again.

Korn Smith San Francisco, CA

Excellent variety and prices. Easy to do checkout. Awesome customer service & host communication

Pedro gomez ,

Awesome experience will do it again in near future the people I dealt with were nice and courteous

Brooke Day Washington, DC

I have used them about 5 times. Each time was a smooth transaction. Very convenient!

Patrick Cotnoir Lancaster, NY

The app was easy to use. I was happy that I didn't need a credit card. My host Jeff was great!

21plustax Hopewell, VA

I really like this business model! I've already recommended this app to anyone who will listen.

Nabil Aziz New York, NY

Honestly I’m not comfortable nor confident in using the application anymore. My first experience was terrible, paid $698 for a different car then the one advertised. Car turned out to be a disaster.

stefon harris San Diego, CA

It was a amazing clean and very communicative service I will definitely use again in the future

jessica Obiedzinski St. Petersburg, FL

Convenient and easy to book and ride. Enjoyed my experience and didn't have any inconveniences

Kayla Dison Birmingham, MI

everything was overall very easy and less complicated than dealing with other similar apps.

Vera Woolery Minneapolis, MN

Being able to save mileage on my personal car and being able to drive a variety of stylish cars

Savagerh Love Tampa, FL

Bad Experience The Owner Of The Car Accused Me Of Smoking Because Of A Piece Of Black A Mild Paper Found Car Never Smelled Like Smoke But Still Gave Me A Smoking Fee

Amir Hussain New Castle, DE

Great experience! Very easy to book and there’s some amazing car options on here!

Kevin Keller Louisville, KY

Horrible experience.....will never use your service again. Totally unprofessional customer interaction and terrible customer service from contact info. I give it one star only for the effort of asking for a review.

Keith Hearn ,

It was an smooth and easy experience. I would definitely book another trip and recommend them.

Justyn Hardy Saint George, UT

Ease of use, convenience, and timeliness made my first trip very pleasant. I will rent again.

Ronald Pompano Beach, FL

Emil Was a great host and a great person. We will make sure to use his Slingshot again.

Susan Henderson Netopski Houston, TX

If you read the information on each car and owner carefully, you can have a great experience.

Tia Los Angeles, CA

Sketchy. Had me input my information multiple times to purchase & then wasn’t able to get a vehicle due to some verification issue. Wasted 20 minutes of my life. My advice: go with a reliable rental company.

Preston Baker Atlanta, GA

I enjoyed my experience with Turo. Pick up and drop off was easy. I look forward to renting again!

Danny Fairman Redondo Beach, CA

Super Easy to get what you need! App is convenient and most renters are really solid people.

Erika Sanchez Las Vegas, NV

The host was great . Excluding my last host when I say this .... but the mileage offered by almost all is not enough.

Katie Pepper San Jose, CA

Everything went smoothly with Turo and the person I rented from! Will use in the future!

camille Naples, FL

i love that its quick,easy,no waiting in line,no deposit fee. its convienent.no issues

David Barany Lakewood, OH

very easy to use. happy and will definitely use again. I recommend all the time.

Yogi Patel Cypress, CA

Jasmit is a real easy to work with, super responsive to any questions you have. A+ host.

Chris Kowalczyk Bensenville, IL

I think if someone is going to rent their own vehicle, they should make sure that the vehicle is clean and everything works.

David Thoftne Rio Linda, CA

Everything was smooth and easy. It was my first time, definitely will use turo again. Thank you!

R. Gomez Boca Raton, FL

Worst company ever. 3 weeks to process verification? 3 weeks and counting because it still isn't done. They don't respond to emails. Chat is utterly useless for anything other than causing additional frustrations.

Twynesha Martin Houston, TX

Using Turo was amazing and easy. It was my first time using the app and I will be using again.

Dr. Jay Campbell Everett, WA

Convenient, less expensive than common rental car companies and overall positive experience.

Bridget Johnson Pittsburgh, PA

Very clean, easy and comfortable ride. Would use Robert again for future Houston visits.

Ruben Giro Raleigh, NC

Do not rent from this company. Everything will seem fine until you get into an accident. They will find any excuse to deny your claim, and you will never have the chance to talk to anyone on the phone.

Ashley R. Palm Harbor, FL

This app is good :) it would be even MORE SPECTACULAR if it had different promotional offers & low prices to offer customers with a budget:) Thanks!!

F CLASH Monroe, NY

I enjoy my trip and it was easy to reserve a car. Car was clean and ran really smooth

Mike Adderly Brooklyn, NY

Great experience overall. Car was in good shape, as shown in the pictures. Great customer service.

Benjamin Hutt Anchorage, AK

Renting cars has been great.... I like the options of vehicles. I may start renting out my car too.

Robyn Leawood, KS

We love using Turo when traveling. Convenient and less expensive than rental car companies.

Tree Bentley Roseville, CA

Easy to use and book a vehicle. Messaging works well. Great follow up and reminders.

Lata Taufalele North Hollywood, CA

So convenient and easy to use ! No credit card needed too , which is a plus for me !

Cesar Los Angeles, CA

When to pick up a car and it shows that I cancel the booking ,How do I’m going to cancel and show up for pick up, at the end it came out that they have the car booked for someone else Turo sucks

Gladia Los Angeles, CA

Turo is great, easy to use and affordable. I prefer it over the major car rental companies.

stacey Osprey, FL

Such a great service... I love it. Simple to use, plenty of options and always reasonably priced!

Mark Ozark, MO

Excellent! All I expected. Raja was always on time and his communication timely.

KEITH WOOD Folsom, CA

Great car and staff was always on time for picking me up and when I dropped off the car.

Isaias

Great experience and great customer service from Turo. They make the experience better. Thanks!!