Turo Logo

6.2

Darby Hettinger Seminole, FL

Turo was convenient, easy to use and a much better deal than renting through big rental car companies.

1radjenn Lake Forest, CA

The app is easy to use lots of options in my area for a lesser cost than other options. I will use and recommend Turo!

Cassondra Rodriguez Orlando, FL

The trip went well except for the fact that I had to spend a crazy amount of money to fix a rental car. I filed a claim and still haven’t gotten anything back. This put me in a bad spot and I am very displeased with this app so far.

Robert Bass Lake, CA

I rented many times with Turo but there was one time that was totally unsatifisfying. They did not honor the insurance I paid for, with some technicality. I still rent from Turo but vaery cautious of their business practices.

Javier Quintana Jr Chicago, IL

It was really easy and simple. No hassle and the person I rented from was very professional and informative!

Ryan Brooklyn, NY

Good platform for car sharing services. It would be even better If the price is more competitive or more promotions.

Gabriel Tuckerton, NJ

It was fine until I got charged a gas fee when it clearly doesn’t state anywhere I have to refuel the car with the same amount of gas that I started with. In addition, this fee should be waived due to the Robert Being late by more than 15 minutes.

Mario Junco The Bronx, NY

I had a pleasant experience with Turo. The whole procedure with my rental in LosAngeles went flawless.

Nicholas Columbia, SC

Worst experience ever I don’t recommend turbo for anyone. Got charged over 700 dollars and miles charges and I already paid over 600 to rent car I should’ve just put a down payment on a vechile I do not recommend this finesse app.

Daniel Portland, OR

Cancelled my rental a week before my vacation (something was wrong with the host apparently), forcing me to pay $200 more for a worse car. They made up part of the difference, which was nice, but then the new host charged me an extra $40 in random fees when the rental was over. I would rate this experience zero stars if I could.

John Smith Tarzana, CA

As a host, Turo will NOT support issues/damages done to your vehicle during a trip. They will most likely wear you out with back and forth to "customer service", which 3rd rated be considered a compliment to their service. On top of that, here and there you'll see deductions from your account w/o any explanation nor valid reason.

Patrick Johnston, IA

Experience was simple and affordable, and offered options I couldn't otherwise have via traditional car rental places.

Angel zamorano Merrimack, NH

I give this 0 starts booked a trip for my 2 kids and me to go to Florida to disney world . they took the money 3 weeks in advanced and say am aproved . But the day before cancell my car and say it will 10 days before they return my money..

Cj The Bronx, NY

Great Car, great service. Third time using the app, and I wouldn’t get a car on vacation any other way.

Miguel Reyes Los Angeles, CA

I was a nicely experienced and Houston, very practical system and easy. I loved and the next time I will use again...

David Springfield, OR

Easy to use, great host with quick responses, car was well represented. Will use this service and highly recommend!!!

Bobby L Olathe, KS

Easy to use and a great alternative to mainline car rental companies. Nice selection of vehicles to choose from.

Mcfly Westminster, CO

Just pray someone never damages your car. That's when it shows how absolutely disconnected and hogwash Turo is on the back end. Absolute fiasco. Their process for claims is a mess, is disfunctional, does not make sense. F due to this.

Jorge Bohorquez Miami, FL

If you want to host your vehicles this is a terrible mistake. The company will penalty for everything and if the customer does not want to pay tolls or tickets , TURO wont recognize the cost and will penalty you for requesting the money back !!!!!!!

Pierre Francois Methuen, MA

Not good, my first time using this app I got overcharged by a host for a sugar package and 4 post cards left in vehicle. I was charged a cleaning fee and charged for smoking that the host provided no proof of.

Matthew Monroe Richland, WA

Turo is easy to use, has a large selection, and provides a great experience for renting private vehicles.

SJ WONG ORTIZ San Pablo, CA

I really enjoyed the experience of utilizing Turo. The guy we rented from was really Kool. No hassle no headache. Thx

MichaelC Eugene, OR

Easy and convenient to use. Amazing communication. recommend over car rental companies any day. Michael C

Patrick Rowan Denver, CO

1st car booked owner declined reservation.2nd car I booked was approved then owner canceled the trip 2 hours later Turo charged my card for full rental as of now no refund given and in process ?done with this company .dont waste your time with them they have poor customer service and only want your money

Jordan Lake Forest, IL

Turo, like Airbnb, has no real grasp on holding their ‘hosts’ accountable. I was left with no access to a car that was left in an area that was out of wireless coverage, with a completely unresponsive host, and NO reparative solution to account for the horrible experience. It COMPLETELY overwrote the four great experiences that I have had.

ALEXANDER M SCHICK SR Fresno, CA

Host with caution. Even when paying for the highest insurance coverage they will do everything possible to deny your claim. I am having to go to small claims court for smoke damage, cement splatter on my paint and rim damage.

Scott Washington, DC

What a nightmare, this is the most disjointed company I’ve ever dealt with. Pray your car doesn’t break down or you’ll just get screwed unless you spend countless hours trying to get a refund. You’re much better off just doing a charge back, it’s a lot quicker and you get everything back vs wasting precious time of your life.

Bre Las Vegas, NV

So easy to work with. I love the security features. I will spread the word. Go Turo, people. Yessss.

Jz Roseville, CA

Turo is amazing from easy to use and navigate. I will definitely use Turo Again the next time i need to rent a car

David Le

Initially it was going smooth but after a few rides i notice the reimbursement for miles and cleaning fee is outrageous!! I can honestly say i wont be using Turo ever again! Went from 140 “1day” rental to 400 that is ridiculous. I’d rather deal with the name brand rental than to deal with”reimbursement”.

Krystyl Maksom Union, NJ

Everything was well organized and we were accommodated well even though last minute one host cancelled on us.

Ange M Concord, CA

Turo was convenient and easy to use. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend giving Turo a try.

Mike Lilburn, GA

Turo won't even let me rent anything. Denied my application. Great credit score, never used it before, 30 years old, never had an insurance claim, valid license and credit card, verified with profile pic and everything and they STILL won't let me rent. Makes absolutely no sense. Garbage company and waste of your time. Don't bother.

Nakia Washington, DC

Best rental car experience ever. Easy sign up, great selection of vehicles to choose from and even better prices.

Teresa North Richland Hills, TX

So much easier to use and rent instead of going through a rental car company. Super nice people to deal with.

Ron Sharpsburg, GA

Jim was terrific! Very helpful with tips for travel, very prompt to messages, just a great experience.

Alwx York, PA

Awesome experience ! Had horrible experience with rental car company and Turo was there to bail me out !

JEFF GARDNER Giddings, TX

GREAT PERSON TO DO BUSINESS WITH! GREAT CAR TO RENT, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, RECOMMEND TO ALL RENTERS! VERY CLEAN VEHICAL...

Debra L Black Midland, NC

My experience was great!!! So convenient to have the car delivered to me and picked up from me. You made it so easy!!

Alexandra Homestead, FL

Booking was easy and convenient. However, The policies regarding late returns are not explicitly explained. Responsive time is very long, and Turo does not answer calls. Tip: Make sure you change returning time to show accurate turn time. In the future I will be very careful to use this app again.

David Los Angeles, CA

Turo is Absolutely the worst car-share company that I know! My car destroyed by the renter and Turo is rejecting to fix my car! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! DO NOT SHARE YOUR CAR! Other renters will destroy your car and Turo will do nothing to fix it! Also, if you cancel your reservation Turo will charge you $50 ABSOLUTLEY MONOPOLY OF THEIR OWN!!

Ariel Freeport, NY

It was a good experience. Didn’t like that i had to wash the car myself and the limited miles..never have to do that with commercial car rental.

SHIVA ARUNACHALAM San Francisco, CA

Turo is not customer centric. They charged me with $300 for wear and tear on the tire rim that was not caused during my trip and refused to hear me out. The car owner also did not talk to me about it. Will avoid at all costs till they figure out a way to keep the customer front and center.

Gregory collins Jonesboro, GA

I enjoy having the easy way to get something done and to book a vehicle for your pleasure Is the icing on a Turo Cake

zef markaj North Miami Beach, FL

Terrible insurance. If anything happens to the car they will pay. Take pics an pray. They don't call, they send you straight to collections. They will take the persons that gives you the car side before yours. they're after your $$. If anything happens to the car you will pay. Im sure they will be out of business soon.

Scott Denver, CO

This service was terrible - the system is definitely not "ready for prime time" :-( Absolutely NO help or assistance for this first time user, and the vehicle's owner is completely refusing to assist as well - STAY AWAY FROM TURO - it is NOT like an Uber or Lyft for rental vehicles (as we had heard).

Amber Jacksonville, OR

We have used Turo several times. This was the first for using the Turo lot. It was easy to pickup and return the car.

Sandy Jones Helper, UT

Was the best rental experience yet! Pickup and delivery were both done at curb, made it so convenient.

Craig C. Williamsburg, VA

Great first time experience. I. Always a skeptic but I will use Turo again. The app made communication so easy.

J.A. Powers Hopewell, VA

Easy to use. There is a good variety of vehicles to choose from. Communication with owners of vehicles is easy.