Turo Logo

6.1

Jose Garcia Spring, TX

This is definitely a budget friendly alternative to rental companies. It's quick, easy, fast process with more flexibility on pick and return times.

Mr. Roboto Portland, OR

The experience was easy, fast and a wonderful way to rent a car that’s not available through commercial rental companies. The host was wonderful and the car was amazing!

Carter Franklin Napa, CA

easy pick up, i have the lenders information so we could talk easily and i liked that insurance was covered in the rental.

Rosetta Provo, UT

First time using Turo, in the future very debatable to use again. I was shown what my charges were going to be for a rental. Yes, I was charge 100. 00 deposit as well. I also got double charged again. I also had bank fee because of the double charge. When I called Turo customer service. "oh billing is not available and I will need to send my bank acct. to them in the morning. And it may take a couple day's to process the problem. Really! I got the rental to take a trip and now I have additional charges. What in the World!!!

C Russ Mount Laurel, NJ

Turo was a God Send! I was able to find a vehicle that I wanted and easily book thru the app. Best thing about it is there was no catch to it!

Erik Portland, OR

Always convenient and a innovative way to earn if needed. You’re creating opportunities for everyone and the possibilities are endless!

Francis Axcell Cat Spring, TX

The vehicle was perfect ! Very clean. I wish I owned it ! Couldn't be happier ! John was a perfect person to rent from !

Anthony Muniz Kissimmee, FL

Amazing experience with this platform, such a simple and hassle free app. Will recommend to all my friends and will forever be a user!

Bad Experience Helenwood, TN

I wish I could give less than one star. The WORST car rental service around. Customer Service is a true nightmare, I am pretty sure no one there has any type of training. No one wants to talk to you on the phone and they do not return calls. They will charge your card with no authorization. They cannot send proper documents to support "claims." SPEND the extra money and use an actual car rental service. AVOID TURO AT ALL COST!

Gama Verduzco Houston, TX

It was easy, convenient and communication through the app was very helpful. There was a variety of vehicle to choose from as well.

Segundo Lizardo Weslaco, TX

Excelent ease to use , keep track of everything , very ease to make changes and remind you of details about your rental experience.

HappilyRetired Smyrna, GA

While I could fully explain my personal horror of renting through Turo, the other terrible experiences say it all. If you look at the ratings break down on this site almost 20% of the people had horrible experiences with Turo. Do you really want to risk your vacation experience with those odds?? I had one good experience with Turo and one more that made me say never again!! I wanted to save the money too, but it is not worth the risk!!!

Sebastian Preciado Garland, TX

Actually really easy to use. Was scared and nervous picking up someones car for the first time but it was so easy and cheaper.

Mistifier33 Waimea, HI

Horrible customer service Reply TIME (IF THEY REPLY at all!) . They will take your vehicle off their site without notice and no explanation, thinking you are listed DURING PEEK TIMES and find out you aren’t! Not once or twice either... several times ! I have 5 star ratings and truly rely on this for extra income support child’s education. So disgusted in the amount of time I’ve wasted in trying to get corrected! Done! I’m cancelling the rental I made they them for our trip as well

Mehrdad Moini Seattle, WA

Very nice and easy! Much more pleasant than a rental car company. Cool BMW, mixed in with locals rather than flashing tourist all over!

Kevin Separy Torrington, CT

I had an excellent experience! The car was prefect for my ski trip and to help carpool people to the wedding I went to at the Alta ski resort.

Vickie Hanson Naalehu, HI

Our experience with Turo and the host Victor was top notch! Its do easy to use Turo and we will tell everyone to use them

Matt Owasso, OK

Second time renting with Turo and it was just as good! Convenient and affordable without the hassle of the large car rental agencies.

D. Smith Mililani Town, HI

My host was very accommodating and courteous. His vehicle was in great condition and served our needs quite well. We love using Turo.

Sarah Salt Lake City, UT

There was a rock chip In windshield smaller then a dime and I got charged a $500 deposit for it. I’ve been trying to contact for over a week on when I will get my money back because there is absolutely no way a rock chip repair costs more then $100 and even a new windshield is less then $500. They also blocked me from renting again and act like I’m a crook when they’re the ones stealing $500. I’m going to have to call my bank and say it’s fraud because I was literally robbed. Customer service is crap too. Makes the whole situation even more annoying

Art San Antonio, TX

Great first experience - easy, worry free and fun! Nice selection of vehicles to choose from, I'll be back for the variety.

Bianca Miami, FL

Everything was simple and easy to use . It was effortless to find a car i wanted to drive for a decent price and the host was very nice

Rich Kingsley Wyandotte, MI

Easy and convenient, pick up and delivery curbside at the airport made our trip a breeze. will definitely use Turo again

Emily AK

I really like this app and service. My first rental was a great experience and I will definitely be using this service again

Frustrated customer Northridge, CA

TERRIBLE. We were instructed to drop off the car. The owner locked it remotely. Two days later we were contacted and accused of damaging the car, which was not true. We paid for the insurance but Turo charged us ridiculous fees for unfounded damage. We were not able to speak to a rep, only email. We were finally able to schedule a video conference, they never got on the call. The next month we received notification from a collection agency for more than twice the disputed amount. They are a shady organization.

jeff c Wentzville, MO

The whole concept of leasing a better variety of vehicles. The ease of use on the website. The Turo lots and Valets. Excellent

Yvonne Boise, ID

We had a fantastic time and were very pleased with Turo. The van was perfect, just what we needed at a very reasonable price.

Jerry Seabrook, TX

This was my first time using the app and everything worked out great. Pick up and drop off went smoothly and the car was really nice.

Jenn New Hudson, MI

Love the Turo experience. Way better than being transferred by bus to a car rental place and sitting in line. Also better value

Wyndi Akron, OH

Quick. Easy. Affordable. Lots of different assortment of cars to choose from. I would recommend to my friends and family.

Avi Bothell, WA

I wanted to make some money out of my 2nd car which was idle for most of the time. I put it on Turo and first few rentals went great till there was an incident. My tires and bumper was damaged by customer and Turo refused to pay. They do not own up to their promise and give lame reasons not to pay even with their premium plan. I had to threaten court when they ultimately made a partial payment. Not worth the hardship.

Mike W Conesus, NY

Watch out we rented a car a Toyota Corolla with lots of issues. Out of balance front wheels noises that kept coming from the roof that they were aware of because they told us to disregard them, body damage and at the end of our rental they said that there was a small stuff possibly caused in a parking lot that if I had seen it I would have gone and gotten some wax and buffed it out but it cost us over $500 through the arbitration process I will never use turo again

Michelle Sarasota, FL

Thank you for a first amazing experience using turo the app was so easy to use . I will recommend this app to my friends

Tsan Lozano Nashville, TN

It was simple and easy, priced well! Way better than the traditional car rental process! The car and owner were great and we had no problems at all!!

Carl Canyon Country, CA

The pricing was far better than traditional companies. The app allows for great communicating. And the renter was excellent.

Denis Albert Del Mar, CA

Very easy , uncomplicated platform To connect a need / demand to a product offer. Definitely the future of mobility / experience on demand.

Chris Tulsa, OK

It is a fantastic alternative to normal rental cars. The app gives well curated results and makes finding what you need easy.

Matt Webb City, MO

Easier then going through a traditional rental car agency. I'm sure experiences can vary based on the Turo Host, but mine was great.

RichO Broomfield, CO

Wonderful experience great communication and I truly enjoyed having the flexibility of drop off and pick up at the terminal.

Izzy Berenson Mill Valley, CA

I received two emails from Turo, non that made it clear what the daily mileage was allowed. I ended up spending more then I wanted, also ended up getting confused/tricked by turo that had me go over the mileage and getting charged an extra 999 dollars. I also saw that this has happened to others, via reddit. I also contacted the BBB about this. I feel like I was scammed.

Brett Charleston, SC

Very poor policy on returning a car late due to traffic issues. I made it clear I was driving out of state and would be over the mileage. I attempted to contact the owner and let them know I would be an our late. No response so I get charged $110 on top of what I have agreed to paid. No consideration and a judgement without a conversation or a little bit of empathy on Christmas Day. Will not use this service again and I’ll choose just to rent I’m the future

Christy Schmid Chicago, IL

spent 24 hrs trying to unsuccessfully sign up. Complained to a colleague and she said she once paid someone 3 days trying to sign up for it with no luck either. I wanted to rent a specific car today but won't be able to due to their terrible product and service. they have all my information - credit card images, my face, my face next to my drivers license, so many photos with my personal info and they aren't answering me.

tuggins Kailua-Kona, HI

friendly experience. takes the headache out of renting a car and get to drive many different type of vhicles for minimal price. ill be back thanks

martha wynne Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I have rented with Turo 5+ times. Complained about the darkness of one rental's windows (dangerous) and was notified that the vehicle was taken out of service. But Turo rental wouldn't start and Turo roadside service promised an arrival time in my 1.5 hour window (had told them i had to move back a meeting 1 hour to meet them). Turo no-showed. Turo car owner used State Farm roadside assistance, and Turo won't cover the Lyfts i was forced to use

Sebastian Sastre Hollywood, FL

Found a listing that was instant book. Host canceled within 10 minutes and Turo still charged my credit card. Now you are holding my money hostage for 24hs to release it. I have no receipt of purchase nor a refund receipt and the money was taken out of my account. so pretty much you are scamming people with fake cars to get their credit cards charged and then force them to select another vehicle by holding the customers money.

James Kearny, NJ

Everything with Turo has been great - the app works wonderful, I've been connected with good hosts and have had positive experiences.

JaFlava Zephyrhills, FL

This was well worth it for me. The renter was courteous, understanding, & communicable. 1st time using Turo & wasn't disappointed. Thanks!

Marisol Vargas Houston, TX

A renter crashed my car in October of 2017 and it's now November of 2018 and Turo's insurance has still not provided the money necessary to fix my car. They keep stalling and saying they're waiting for more information. Several adjusters have reviewed the damages. A Hyundai dealership has stated the parts damaged on the vehicle were due to the crash and still Turo insurance has kept me from being able to use my car, not to mention the reduced value due to the crash.

Cameo Davis Richmond, VA

I had a last minute request looking for a car and I saw the Turo app and decided to give it a try. Everything went smooth and fast. Will use again

Vinh Vu Orlando, FL

Great experience using the company. I've rented and rent out cars on Turo. Both smooth and seamless. Very intuitive app and easy to use.