Lyft Logo

Lyft

6.0

LAST UPDATED: May 12th, 2022

Lyft is a transportation network that facilitates peer-to-peer ride-hailing. Using mobile apps, riders can locate drivers in their area and even request a specific driver. When the company first began in 2012, they stood out by putting bright pink, furry mustaches on the grill of their cars. Today, the large fury mustaches have been replaced with official window emblems.

Rideshare companies like Lyft beat public transit when it comes to personal comfort and convenience. It also beats the traditional taxi industry when it comes to average trip price.

The Lyft coverage area now includes 600 US cities, with at least 2 cities covered in all 50 states. Service is available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Keep reading for pros and cons, plus Lyft reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Increased Availability
  • Driver Requirements
  • Economical Pricing
  • User-Friendly Platform & Experience
  • Vehicle Options

Increased Availability

All major cities across the United States are covered by Lyft. So, whether you live in one of these areas or you're visiting, you should always be able to find a ride, even late nights.

Lyft has at least some coverage in all 50 states and Washington D.C. Keep in mind that drivers are available in over 600 cities, but mainly urban areas are covered.

Driver Requirements

Lyft strives to provide quality drivers for its rideshare services.

To work with this company, drivers must have a clean driving record and be 21 years old and pass online background and DMV checks. They must have had a US driver's license for one year and provide proof of insurance.

Background checks go back a minimum of seven years. The following will disqualify applicants:

• Violent crime
  • Sexual offense
  • Disqualifying felony
  • Disqualifying drug-related offense
  • Disqualifying theft or property damage

Lyft added a feature to their app that shows general information on drivers, the number of rides they've given, and a rating. The feature is designed to make users feel more comfortable with drivers. Recently, both Lyft and Uber drivers have been legally seeking to be treated as employees rather than independent contractors.

If you want to start driving for Lyft to make extra money, but you don’t own a car, the company offers a program called Express Drive, with access to short or long term rental cars from Hertz, Flexdrive, and Avis. Renting a car from one of these programs can help you start your new job ASAP.

Economical Pricing

There is no question, ride-sharing saves you money. The Lyft price is less expansive than a traditional taxi service. Lyft has a policy of charging a minimum rate of $1.13 for the use of its services.

Your ride rate isn’t the same every hour of the day. There is a base charge, plus an additional cost per mile. If you get picked up during Prime Time, there is an additional surge pricing percentage charged on top of your city’s base ride amount. Prime Time is similar to rush hour. It is added when there is a surge in demand for rides. It is also dependent on your passenger pickup location. On the plus side, Prime Time is a way to entice more drivers to be on the road to pick up passengers during peak hours, when demand is high.

While Lyft does offer a few different subscription plans, most of them are invitation-only, users can now proactively sign up for the All Access plan.

What is the Lyft All Access subscription plan?

• A $299 subscription pass for 30 rides per month, as long as rides cost less than $15
  • If a ride costs more than $15, the rider pays the difference
  • Starting with the 31st ride of the month, members get a 5% discount

In most cities, there is a $10 fee to pay for canceling a ride. Riders aren't required to leave tips, but it is appreciated and can be paid in the mobile app. In most cities, there is a $10 fee to pay for canceling a ride. Riders aren't required to leave tips, but it is appreciated.

User-Friendly Platform & Experience

Lyft is extremely easy to use. Users can download the app on their mobile device and set up a quick profile. When you want a ride, you open the app and it pulls up your exact location. Next, you enter your destination, and it pulls up drivers in your area that you can choose from. Using the app lets you track your driver's ETA and shows you a picture of their car. When your ride is over, you simply tap to pay. The app saves your credit card information for easy payments.

Another reason why we like the Lyft app for passengers is that you can leave a review for your driver. So if you had a wonderful experience with a driver, you can leave them a good review so others will want to work with him or her. Likewise, if you have a driver who was rude or made you feel uncomfortable, you can let others know.

Lyft is available for use 24/7, in an instant. Because you can immediately schedule a ride, the company does not allow you to reserve drivers in advance.

Vehicle Options

Lyft offers a lot of different vehicle options for you to customize your ride experience. Check out this list:

• Lyft: Standard Lyft ride with a 4 passenger max
  • Shared: Get a discount to share your ride and split the cost with people going in the same direction. Shared rides are similar to a carpool. Previously Lyft Line.
  • Lux: Luxury Lyft ride with a 4 passenger max
  • Lux Black: Premium black car service with leather seats for up to 4 riders
  • Lyft XL: SUV for up to 6 riders
  • Lux Black XL: Premium black SUV with leather seats for up to 6 passengers
  • Car Seat: Vehicle fitted with a child’s car seat
  • Wheelchair Accessible: Set your app to enable accessibility needs

In addition to all of these options, Lyft is working to integrate self-driving cars into its service fleet. As the company is adding self-driving rides in phases, they are currently only available for riders in Las Vegas.

Don’t worry. Users don’t have to use this type of ride. If a customer would prefer to try the experience, they can opt-in through the Lyft app or website. Additionally, self-driving cars will have a well-trained pilot and copilot, both human, at this stage in the process.

The Bad

• Hiring Requirements
  • Availability in Rural Areas

Hiring Requirements

The hiring requirements for Lyft seem to be a little loose. Generally, the background check goes back seven years. The company policy may allow hiring drivers who have DUIs or other major traffic violations on their driving record after seven years. The seven-year policy also applies to those convicted of violent crimes and sexual assault. While we understand that people make mistakes, it seems a little lax to let people who have had a DUI drive you around.

Each Lyft driver uses his or her own car for driving clients, which can limit car make/model options. In most cities, the car must be newer than 10 years old. Other cities have more strict regulations.

Availability in Rural Areas

Like most taxi or peer-to-peer transportation network companies, Lyft is only available in a limited area. It's great if you need to go somewhere in a big city, but isn't a viable option for people living in many small cities.

The Bottom Line

If you live or work in the Lyft coverage area and need a one-time pickup or recurring ride, this is an excellent choice. The mobile app is easy to use. We like that the service shows you how many minutes you have to wait for pickup, and allows users to select a driver. This is especially helpful because you can see each driver's rating. As a Lyft passenger, you are in control of who will be driving you, adding a little more peace of mind.

We also love Lyft's low cost. Although cost changes from city to city, on average, a rider will pay less money for your Lyft than you would for a taxi fare.

View Best Car Sharing Companies

4.0

Mario Martin Montgomery, TX

Unexpectedly and after a long and unforgettable night of celebrating, me and my significant other wasn't able to drive home. Mostly because we couldn't find the car keys, and of course the obvious results of too much drinking. The first thing we did was call a "ride share" (that will remain nameless). After more than an hour wait no one showed. So, we decided to call Lyft while we still waited for the competitor to arrive. 15 minutes later the Lyft driver showed, patiently, and Respectfully. The Lyft driver was kind, and courteous, getting us home safely. We've since used Lyft services on multiple occasions and receiving the same timeliness, courtesy, and respect. Nevertheless, we have not even considered using the "competitor" ever again!

Kathleen LaFratta Fall River, MA

I started out having a positive experience with this company and used them a lot. They would give me frequent discounts to encourage more use also. The drivers were friendly and the cars were clean and safe, I never had to wait more than 10 minutes. However, in the past 6 months they have become much less accommodating. If they send me a discount, they wont honor it. They have accused me of not wearing a mask when I was and have double charged me for a ride. Also they have NO customer service, so there is no one to complain to or to fix these issues. I wish we had UBER where I live because I have had it with LYFT!

James Burger Hurst, TX

They are thieves and management backs up their behavior. Due to the reckless driving on my ride my cell phone fell on the floor of his car. He almost hit a wall on a sharp curve due to his speed. I've been trying for a week to get my phone back but LYFT has more excuses on not know who the driver was formy trip. I'm out a very expensive phone and Iwill NEVER use them again or anyone I can tell about their unprofessional company. The driver finally called me yesterday and returned my phone. I gave him $20 for his time. Now LYFT is charging me an additional $30 dollars for the driver bring me my phone. If the driver hadn't drove recklessly there wouldn't of been a problem in the first place. Like I said previously I and anyoneone I know will never use their service again.

Michael Salvacruz Tempe, AZ

Sometimes okay but recently I have had terrible experiences with drivers. It seems Lyft will hire just about anyone especially unsafe drivers with lack of empathy or customer service. Why do you hire unsafe drivers when clients only want to get to where they need to safely you are putting our lives at risk. My last driver was speeding over 84 on the highway and not using turn signals to cha he lanes. In addition to this ride, Robert, my driver proceeded to hit me with his car as he was backing up when he dropped me off at my destination. Complete lack of focus or attention to surroundings and road. Please get safe drivers who are unsafe and display erratic driving behavior. Worst company ever, only looks out for their drivers and not their riders.

Naturally Amari Memphis, TN

I use them most of the time to get from place to place . They are Convenient and take no time . I dislike that I have a different driver wish I could stick with one .

Mary Daniels Westland, MI

Lyft is beneficial for many especially those who need transportation to destinations. I’ve used Lyft in and out of state using the easy app for a driver. I like the safety inputs describing the driver his car and overall ratings.

Courtney Khal Henderson, NV

They charged me twice for the same ride without any warning, then when I went to try to resolve the issue they say it’s only a “pending authorization” and one of the charges will reverse in 5-7 days. Meanwhile my account was overdrawn because I wasn’t expecting double the charge. And there’s no phone # or anyone to speak to at all, just useless FAQs. I hope they don’t treat their drivers like they treat their customers. I’ve never been charged twice for an Uber, just sayin.

Kristiane R Durfey Orem, UT

I have had good experiences with Lyft. The drivers were professional and friendly and the cars were clean. Cost was reasonable. Will definitely use again.

LiveWithCat Clementon, NJ

I take quite a lot of Lyft rides to get where I have to go. The prices, depending on how far you want to go, are decent and much better then Uber. I never had a very bad experience with Lyft, but I will say there are a few things that I dislike. Some drivers have attitudes, their GPS stops working sometimes, dirty or smelly vehicles, which is rarely, they stop at wrong locations and canceling last minute. The things I appreciate about Lyft are the friendly drivers who talk to you, help you put stuff away such as groceries away in their trunk, clean cars, and safe driving. The rules for Lyft since Covid started are understandable. No more shared rides, which I think should stay that way for good, and wearing masks. The Lyft app focuses a lot on safety which is a big plus! Lyft provides customers to see the make of the car and license plate number, a long with a picture of the driver. Also, they provide employees with stickers to put on their car with a bar code to scan stating that is your driver. A new feature they added is sharing your location with a friend or family member, that way you can keep yourself protected. Apparently there are a lot of stories about drivers pretending to be Lyft drivers to kidnap you, that's why it's important to keep an eye out for yourself. Lyft could improve on accuracy of driver pick up location. Drivers should make sure they invest in a good reliable GPS. Overall Lyft is a very usefull service for me. It beats having to over pay for the old cab rides by minute.

James Richards Las Vegas, NV

Been using Lyft for bout 3 years. Always on time, nothing but great service.

Ron Thurgood Denver, CO

I don't use this a lot except on business trips. I have found it really easy to use. The drivers have been polite and overall I have been happy with my experience. I have not had the need to use the last couple of years because the lack of business travel

Laurel Dalton Riverton, UT

I used Lyft in Arizona while attending a business conference. Despite having an entire team of six people, Lyft was wonderful to accommodate our entire group into one car. We were never faced with the issue of having to double buckle or take two cars. I would highly recommend Lyft to those traveling with larger parties.

KimDugan Kailua, HI

Of all of the ride sharing services I have used, Lyft was probably the best. That being said, I haven't had fantastic experiences across the board. First off, Lyft has probably come through for me the most often - particularly in the more remote places where it's harder to find a ride sharing partner. (Boone, N.C., to be specific.) Second, Lyft has a responsive customer service team. They responded within 5 minutes of my reporting a dangerous driver and within 10 minutes of me forgetting my phone in the Lyft and reporting it missing. The customer service team was always very friendly (and didn't judge me for leaving my phone...which is awesome, because I'm a derp and do that sort of thing pretty often.) My only issue here (other than the normal concerns that plague ride sharing companies - fear of being abducted or putting lotion on the skin) is that the app does need some work. I think there are a couple of controls on the app that are hard to find and their menu is a little clunky. This is a small drawback when compared to the usefulness of the actual service, but if you are helping an older passenger who is not as used to using a smartphone, it is something to consider.

Sadia Islam Port Coquitlam, BC

LYFT is completely unreliable LYFT has the highest price with worst service. They cancel scheduled rides at the very last moment. Absolutely not reliable! On top of that if you try to call their customer support, you won’t be able to talk to anyone but you will get charged from your phone company for the calls. Terrible!

Mike Crow Denver, CO

On January 2nd of 2022 I ordered a lift I instructed them to come to the front door of the apartment complex wish they did not they never showed up so I ordered another one and again that one didn't show up to the front of the complex like I instructed now they're trying to charge me $22 for one fee and 1395 for another I've informed my bank and am challenging these fees they're a total rip off when I didn't even get the ride I will not be using Lyft ever again I would not recommend them to anyone because you can never get hold of any live person when you have a problem with charges even my bank told me they hear this all the time from people so I do not recommend lift anyone.

Vy Ha Tallahassee, FL

I prefer uber over lyft for their customer service options as well as the driving experiences I 've had between both companies. I think for the same comparable price, I would rather go with uber since my reviews are taken more seriosuly with uber when I have serious complaints concerning safety.

Nashali Vescovacci Fort White, FL

Lift is a very safe and affordable company compared to its competitors. It is easy to use and great for when you are in need of a ride. Their customer service is great and the prices of the rides are very reasonable.

Hijah Smith Tallahassee, FL

Lyft has never failed me when I and my friends needed a ride home after a fun night. It is super reliable and easy to use when it comes to booking a ride. I also like that it has provided many with jobs.

roberto arcia Columbia, MO

When it comes to ride-sharing, one of the best options out there is Lyft. I have never had a negative experience with Lyft and their customer service department is amazing. The wait times for rides are super short and they get there super quick. I will be continuing to use them in the future.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Lyft is a great. The drivers are friendly, the rates are great and the support team is awesome. Although it's my responsible for making sure I have all of my things when I exit the vehicle, on several occasions I have left things in the car and my Lyft driver always returns them to me. Lyft is a good price and is always easy to use!

G. Goodrich

I love Lyft. The drivers have been great and very attentive to my comfort and safety. On a rare occasion where I was not picked up by a driver, Lyft made it right with a very generous credit to my account immediately and an apology. I had an over-billing issue with a competing ride-share company and it took several days of frustration and emails to finally get the issue resolved. Lyft is always my first choice.

Jay J Charlotte, NC

This app is a joke when there's not many drivers on the road they will charge you $50-60 bucks for a ride that cost $10 the day before this app needs to be shut down all it is is one big price gouging scam.

Derrian Tallahassee, FL

I have always felt safe with Lyft and this is the only ride sharing comapny I use. I recently went on a trip to Las Vegas and the drivers were very polite and very organized when they were trying to pick us up from the resort we were staying at. Lyft takes alot of precaution with their drivers and looks into the background of them so the passengers are able to feel as comfortable as possible. With all of the recent events in the world, I wouldn't recommend any other company but Lyft! They also have promo codes frequently for new riders, and on holidays, which is great for riders to save a little money.

Shanna Hull Pensacola, FL

I was scammed in Atlanta, GA on September 4th, 2021. The scam is when drivers come just close enough to the pick up area to start the 5 min timer, make no contact until about 5-10 seconds remaining, then send one text like "Where are you?" Then before you can respond the time runs out and they collect a "no-show" fee. Mind you, they will not respond to any call or text within that 5 mins while you are trying to contact them. But when they send that last second "Where are you?" text, it makes it appear as though they tried to reach you and failed. This happened to my boyfriend twice within 10 mins where in one of them, we watched the car icon literally drive away from our area when we tried to contact him. Then, I decided to try and it happened to me. I could see the car icon was nearby but he just went and parked in the huge parking lot of cars to run down the time and we didn't have time to search every license plate to find him. I called and texted several times with no response. $6 later, I finally got a ride with my 2nd attempt. I asked the driver about the scam and he openly admitted that he does that often himself if he doesn't like the way the customer looks or he just doesn't want to make the drive. I reported this to Lyft immediately while in the 2nd Lyft. I never got a response. I just looked into again today October 23, 2021. I looked through my inbox to see if I had missed it or something. I went in the app to try to find my report and it was no where to be found. I then contacted them through the message system and re explained it all just to be told that the charge was correct and if I can't show up to my ride within 5 mins then the driver gets rightfully compensated. #1 I have NEVER missed my ride. EVER. #2 I used to drive for Lyft. I still have a 5.0 rating on my profile. All the "customer service" would need to do is look at the messages and call attempts between myself and that scam driver in the app to see what I am saying is true and even look at his profile for a pattern. But no. Blame the customer. That's the answer. I'll be using Uber from now on.

EJE Saint Paul, MN

The LYFT app does not allow the ability to add a NOTE for SCHEDULED rides, which is critical to inform the drivers of my exact pickup location (despite pinpointing the exact pickup spot when scheduling), which results in drivers taking off, leaving me stranded and inflicting a cancellation fee on me. I have severe mobility issues and when drivers don't pick me up at the correct designated location -- I can't "run" to the front of the apt building when they should be picking me up in back. Getting to my medical appts is critical to my health -- after so many last minute cancellations (for which, ironically, I can't charge LYFT a cancellation fee), I now have to reserve rides a minimum of 1-2 hour prior to my appt so there is a cushion period for when LYFT cancels at the last minute and I then have to reserve a new ride. SCHEDULING rides ahead of time is no better than reserving rides at the time of departure, as the rider is not notified until minutes before your departure time whether or not a ride is available. And there are no consequences when the scheduled reservations are cancelled last minute. And, the SCHEDULING option is generally much more expensive. Since there are no guarantees for your rides, this can only be considered a money-making scheme on behalf of LYFT! Very poor business practice, LYFT!

Brian Cowley Riverton, UT

I really like Lyft when doing pre-reserved trips. The drivers were super friendly and went above and beyond. Also better priced than some others. However, trying to get a driver in a high-demand situation, is not so easy.

Ashley D Tallahassee, FL

I don't have a car so I use lyft all the time. I do believe lyft is the cheapest ridesharing app. I don't think their costs are too unreasonable and I have never had an issue with any of the drivers I had. One thing I don't like about lyft, however, is that sometimes at night, they will say a driver is available and never find you one. It can be a hassle because I wait for so long for a driver that isn't there. I think lyft should be more upfront about the availability of their drivers instead of lying, but other than that, Lyft is a pretty good app. I'd rather have it than Uber.

Zariah Tallahassee, FL

Being in college without a vehicle can be very difficult when getting from one place to another. However, Lyft made it easy by being easy to use and very convenient when getting around.

Jasmine Tallahassee, FL

Lyft has always given me the best experience there could be. I've never had anyone be rude or weird to me during the ride and I just feel as if this is the best app when I'm trying to get around.

Sierra Thomas Tallahassee, FL

This is a good company and comes in handy when out of a ride. The service is good mostly and one thing that I like about this is how they allow you to add stops during your rides to allow you to get friends or drop off other people in your ride.

Destini Ferguson Tallahassee, FL

Lyft is my go-to car share app. The drivers are quick and considerate of things like temperature. The app also allows you to add a rider if you'd like to call a ride for a friend.

Ann Choi New York, NY

I have been using Lyft for about 5 years now in New York City and San Francisco. I cannot recall any issues with the driver, car, or the driver's driving skills. Never had any unsafe encounters either (I am female in her 30's).

Eddie Rios Ogden, UT

Lyft is great at getting you where you want to be. Their drivers are courteous, they drive safely and the whole experience is top notch. I love the app and its so easy to navigate all the options. Payments are simple and service is always their first priority. Would definitely recommend Lyft to any daily ride share person.

Zac Cannon Long Beach, MS

I am a driver and rider with Lyft. I enjoy driving for the company to help put some extra change in my pocket, but they are also easy to ride with when you're in a big city like New Orleans and don't want to drive all over to get to certain destinations or when you are out of town and do not have a car. I recommend it to both riders and drivers!

debbie Pleasant Grove, UT

We really enjoy using Lyft. When it is available, we tend to use it more than other services because cars are generally more available. It is fun to talk to the drivers and get to meet people from all over. I have never felt unsafe, and the service has always been positive.

Suzanne Long Beach, CA

Sometimes mistakes happen. Lyft is very good about trying to make things right for their customers. There’s another problem though: Most people don’t like having to complain at all. Some people don’t know how to complain about a problem with the ride. Most millennial’s will not complain because they have better things to do than complain. With that being said, most experienced drivers are very nice very friendly very helpful and experiences are great but there are new drivers that don’t know what they’re doing they are people that are unsafe drivers in general and then you have them doing a Lyft and they’re even more dangerous these are things that all of us worry about and that’s just what we have to worry about when we get in a ride with a stranger. I don’t know if I should say this is a good thing or a bad thing it’s just your luck.

Travis Burroughs Salt Lake City, UT

I love Lyft! I have never waited more than a few short minutes, the drivers have all been great, super fun people to talk to. you can tell that they are happy and excited about what they are doing. not to mention Lyft is all about community I love that about them!

Michael Magusin IL

Terrible! Ordered a ride for a drive from Ohare Airport to northwest Chicago suburbs for $100. The guy accepted the fare then decides he didn’t want to after I waited to get picked up. I’m going back to Taxis

Destini Ferguson

Lyft is very helpful if transportation is limited for you. The pricing is also reasonable and much cheaper in comparison to other car share companies. I feel safe with all my drivers because i am able to see who is driving, the car, the license plate, and the route the driver is following. Riders are also able to rate the drivers, and you can change drivers if you feel the need too.

ave Pleasant Grove, UT

I have loved my experience with Lyft. They offer discount every once in awhile so I don't have to pay full price every time I catch a ride with one of their drivers. They also are reliable and the drivers are close by, so I haven't had to wait very long for a ride. I love the app and how it shows where the driver is and who it is, so you can feel reassured of who you are getting a ride from.

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

The best part using Lyft is the confidence to know that all their drivers are given a background check. I used Lyft for the first time in Atlanta, Georgia. I like Lyft because the app is easy to use and you actually see the cars driving around close to you and you get to pick which kind of car you want to use. It has changed how people get around big cities. I feel safe and confident in recommending Lyft to all my friends.

Jaylene Holcomb, NY

My experience with Lyft has been slightly above average. Living in a college town as a student with no car, it’s oftentimes difficult to travel. I have oftentimes turned around Lyft when I need to go somewhere fast. Although the app is sometimes difficult to navigate, it get’s the job done. My drivers have always been kind and courteous, and they always arrive within minutes. I am always impressed with the efficiency of this app!!! One time, I ordered a Lyft driver to come pick me up, but then I changed my mind and didn’t need a ride anymore. It was very simple and easy to cancel the request, and at no extra charge.

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

My first experience using Lyft was from the airport in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was a stress free easy way to see which vehicle I needed for my luggage and what kind of car I wanted. Being a first time user I even got a $5 discount for the first 2 times using Lyft. I would highly recommend using this service instead of going through the hassle of renting a car. I am a Lyft fan forever!

Starski Cene Vienna, VA

Keeping it simple is sometimes best, and Lyft has done that! Pros: - The app is clean and simple to use (no overabundance of ads and self-promotion) - Surge pricing is usually better than Uber - Customer service is top notch, and its a small sample size but in my opinion their drivers are a lot happier than Ubers Cons: - Not as many drivers as Uber so in rural areas, Lyft might not be available

Anne Kimball Salt Lake City, UT

We used Lyft especially when we are in the city. Often times we will want to avoid dealing with parking so we will all Lyft into the city together and it just makes the evening seamless. And we end up having a lot more time because we get dropped exactly where we need to be! The drivers have always been super good and helpful and will call if we are having trouble connecting. It's a great service.

Angelica White Silver Spring, MD

In Nov 2021 I had to get a job interview. The Lyft driver didn’t know how to use Google maps . The driver couldn’t find where I had to go then got frustrated and put me out of the car. My mom had to come get me and I was 2 hrs late for my job interview. I would suggest people save up and get a professional personal driver.

Amy N Sandy, UT

So convenient to use Lyft when traveling in unfamiliar cities or when going to the airport at inconvenient times.

Brittney Love

There rental car program is horrible they charge you for personal miles that aren’t even personal if you take someone a long distance why should you have to pay to come back to the original location you started from makes no sense at all and for what you pay a week miles should be unlimited especially since you are working and already paying so much Uber has unlimited miles with Avis maybe lyft should wake up and use the Avis program instead of hertz

Meghan Lazor Denver, CO

Trick promotions. The app shows a week bonus which I completed only to be told it started at a certain time and I missed the mark. However, nothing states when the bonus started only the end date and time. I messaged support and they said it only shows on their end and I should have reached out to find out the start time. Why wouldn’t it just show on the app I’m actually using instead of having to go out of my way to find out?

Bryan Peterson Herriman, UT

I love the ride share program! Getting a car and being able to share the cost with other riders is great! And unlike a taxi, i love knowing what my cost is before I go.