Lyft is a transportation network that facilitates peer-to-peer ride-hailing. Using mobile apps, riders can locate drivers in their area and even request a specific driver. When the company first began in 2012, they stood out by putting bright pink, furry mustaches on the grill of their cars. Today, the large fury mustaches have been replaced with official window emblems.

Rideshare companies like Lyft beat public transit when it comes to personal comfort and convenience. It also beats the traditional taxi industry when it comes to average trip price.

The Lyft coverage area now includes 600 US cities, with at least 2 cities covered in all 50 states. Service is available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Keep reading for pros and cons, plus Lyft reviews from real customers.

The Good

• Increased Availability
  • Driver Requirements
  • Economical Pricing
  • User-Friendly Platform & Experience
  • Vehicle Options

Increased Availability

All major cities across the United States are covered by Lyft. So, whether you live in one of these areas or you're visiting, you should always be able to find a ride, even late nights.

Lyft has at least some coverage in all 50 states and Washington D.C. Keep in mind that drivers are available in over 600 cities, but mainly urban areas are covered.

Driver Requirements

Lyft strives to provide quality drivers for its rideshare services.

To work with this company, drivers must have a clean driving record and be 21 years old and pass online background and DMV checks. They must have had a US driver's license for one year and provide proof of insurance.

Background checks go back a minimum of seven years. The following will disqualify applicants:

• Violent crime
  • Sexual offense
  • Disqualifying felony
  • Disqualifying drug-related offense
  • Disqualifying theft or property damage

Lyft added a feature to their app that shows general information on drivers, the number of rides they've given, and a rating. The feature is designed to make users feel more comfortable with drivers. Recently, both Lyft and Uber drivers have been legally seeking to be treated as employees rather than independent contractors.

If you want to start driving for Lyft to make extra money, but you don’t own a car, the company offers a program called Express Drive, with access to short or long term rental cars from Hertz, Flexdrive, and Avis. Renting a car from one of these programs can help you start your new job ASAP.

Economical Pricing

There is no question, ride-sharing saves you money. The Lyft price is less expansive than a traditional taxi service. Lyft has a policy of charging a minimum rate of $1.13 for the use of its services.

Your ride rate isn’t the same every hour of the day. There is a base charge, plus an additional cost per mile. If you get picked up during Prime Time, there is an additional surge pricing percentage charged on top of your city’s base ride amount. Prime Time is similar to rush hour. It is added when there is a surge in demand for rides. It is also dependent on your passenger pickup location. On the plus side, Prime Time is a way to entice more drivers to be on the road to pick up passengers during peak hours, when demand is high.

While Lyft does offer a few different subscription plans, most of them are invitation-only, users can now proactively sign up for the All Access plan.

What is the Lyft All Access subscription plan?

• A $299 subscription pass for 30 rides per month, as long as rides cost less than $15
  • If a ride costs more than $15, the rider pays the difference
  • Starting with the 31st ride of the month, members get a 5% discount

In most cities, there is a $10 fee to pay for canceling a ride. Riders aren't required to leave tips, but it is appreciated and can be paid in the mobile app. In most cities, there is a $10 fee to pay for canceling a ride. Riders aren't required to leave tips, but it is appreciated.

User-Friendly Platform & Experience

Lyft is extremely easy to use. Users can download the app on their mobile device and set up a quick profile. When you want a ride, you open the app and it pulls up your exact location. Next, you enter your destination, and it pulls up drivers in your area that you can choose from. Using the app lets you track your driver's ETA and shows you a picture of their car. When your ride is over, you simply tap to pay. The app saves your credit card information for easy payments.

Another reason why we like the Lyft app for passengers is that you can leave a review for your driver. So if you had a wonderful experience with a driver, you can leave them a good review so others will want to work with him or her. Likewise, if you have a driver who was rude or made you feel uncomfortable, you can let others know.

Lyft is available for use 24/7, in an instant. Because you can immediately schedule a ride, the company does not allow you to reserve drivers in advance.

Vehicle Options

Lyft offers a lot of different vehicle options for you to customize your ride experience. Check out this list:

• Lyft: Standard Lyft ride with a 4 passenger max
  • Shared: Get a discount to share your ride and split the cost with people going in the same direction. Shared rides are similar to a carpool. Previously Lyft Line.
  • Lux: Luxury Lyft ride with a 4 passenger max
  • Lux Black: Premium black car service with leather seats for up to 4 riders
  • Lyft XL: SUV for up to 6 riders
  • Lux Black XL: Premium black SUV with leather seats for up to 6 passengers
  • Car Seat: Vehicle fitted with a child’s car seat
  • Wheelchair Accessible: Set your app to enable accessibility needs

In addition to all of these options, Lyft is working to integrate self-driving cars into its service fleet. As the company is adding self-driving rides in phases, they are currently only available for riders in Las Vegas.

Don’t worry. Users don’t have to use this type of ride. If a customer would prefer to try the experience, they can opt-in through the Lyft app or website. Additionally, self-driving cars will have a well-trained pilot and copilot, both human, at this stage in the process.

The Bad

• Hiring Requirements
  • Availability in Rural Areas

Hiring Requirements

The hiring requirements for Lyft seem to be a little loose. Generally, the background check goes back seven years. The company policy may allow hiring drivers who have DUIs or other major traffic violations on their driving record after seven years. The seven-year policy also applies to those convicted of violent crimes and sexual assault. While we understand that people make mistakes, it seems a little lax to let people who have had a DUI drive you around.

Each Lyft driver uses his or her own car for driving clients, which can limit car make/model options. In most cities, the car must be newer than 10 years old. Other cities have more strict regulations.

Availability in Rural Areas

Like most taxi or peer-to-peer transportation network companies, Lyft is only available in a limited area. It's great if you need to go somewhere in a big city, but isn't a viable option for people living in many small cities.

The Bottom Line

If you live or work in the Lyft coverage area and need a one-time pickup or recurring ride, this is an excellent choice. The mobile app is easy to use. We like that the service shows you how many minutes you have to wait for pickup, and allows users to select a driver. This is especially helpful because you can see each driver's rating. As a Lyft passenger, you are in control of who will be driving you, adding a little more peace of mind.

We also love Lyft's low cost. Although cost changes from city to city, on average, a rider will pay less money for your Lyft than you would for a taxi fare.

View Best Car Sharing Companies

3.9

Nia R
August 23rd, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS

I ordered a lyft ride. The app told me to expect my driver in 3 minutes. I waited about 7 minutes and checked my phone to see if his car was in route and it was sitting in the same place it was in when I ordered the ride. I called the driver to see what the delay was. He told me that he was finishing some shopping in the mall and if I didnt want to wait for him to finish shopping I should cancel my trip and get another ride. Cancelling the trip would have cost me so I waited. after 15 minutes of waiting he arrived. I called Lyft customer service to share my horrible experience. They said the only thing they would do is make sure I would never have him as a driver again. (anyone that uses Lyft knows you never get the same driver so that had no meaning to me. I asked if they would refund my fair or at least credit my lyft account something for future ride. They refused and said they had no plans to do anything about my inconvenience. I'm now an exclusive Uber customer. Lyft clearly doesn't value its customers or take accountability for bad experiences. Beware...

Kimberly
August 21st, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

I tried every avenue to let Lyft know that a driver put me in danger. They refused to reimburse me. They ignored my reviews. I will now dispute with my bank because no woman should feel vialated or scared during her ride home and have Lyft ignore it. I was a 5 year customer but because of this I have deleted the Lyft app and will only Uber in the future. When you no longer care about your customers, I no longer care to support your business.

David A
August 6th, 2019 Roseville, CA DETAILS

I use to use lyft when I was out drinking in downtown Sacramento. The last time I used them, the driver took advantage and drove me all around Sacramento. The report shows him making circles around the middle of no where on Jackson highway/highway 16. When I reported him to lyft as making a 34 mile trip when it should have been 2 miles, they sent me this copy/paste apology and refunded me 5 of the 40 dollar trip. I will never use them again. He drove me to the middle of nowhere when I was alone and passed out. What was he thinking? What was he going to do to me? Or take from me? My bad for thinking lyft would make a good DD.

Patricia Wyatt
August 5th, 2019 Harrington, DE

This was my 1st experience with Lyft and my last. I was scheduled to be picked at 9:30 am, driver didn't get there until 9:57 am which had me late for my appointment. After I finished my appointment called from them to pick me up.... called a totally of 6 to see where was the drivers they say the person was on the way. I waited for approximately 2 hours and I ended had to call someone else to pick me. I do NOT recommend this company, horrible service and they will never get my busy again.

Tracy Womack
July 29th, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

Recently I went on a trip and I had to use Lyft for the majority of my trip. It was really great and I didn't have any issues. The drivers were great and I got to my destinations safe and in a timely manner.

Mazi Marcel Womack
July 22nd, 2019 Cedar City, UT DETAILS

Lyft is one of the best car sharing apps out there. So easy to use and great prices.

Sylvana
July 19th, 2019 Manvel, TX DETAILS

This company is a total scam. Myself and my other three girlfriends ordered an Lyft. The driver of our Lyft lost his marbles over us spilling some orange just on his already stained and nasty back seat and started screaming and yelling at us. We got very uncomfortable so we asked him to stop the car and let us out multiple times. He refused, locked all the car doors, and continued to drive on yelling and screaming. We kept asking over and over for him to pull over. He claimed he did not speak English, yet "STOP" is a pretty universal word. After about a mile of continuing on like this, my friend who was riding in the passenger seat forced him to pull over into a parking lot by shoving her hand in his face. He finally slowed down the car and came to a stop. She gave him $20 cash to clean his back seat so that he would just let us out. He snatched the money from her (which come to find out later, is against their policy). We finally get out of the car and start trying to run to safety. He started walking towards us and approaching us. I threatened to call the police, and then he retrieved to his car, opened the trunk and started digging around in it. We were all terrified that he was going to pull out a weapon and come after us since he seemed so unstable. We hid behind a building and attempted to go into the bathroom but the doors were key access only. We all literally saw our lives flash in before our eyes and there was nothing we could have done about it. He finally did go back into his car, but he sad there in it for at least 15 minutes in the dark with all his lights on, not allowing us to get out of where we were hiding. It wasn't until we got another ride to come pick us up did he freak out and drive off when he saw the car come into the parking lot. After all of this, I reported the incident to LYFT right away and they said they would take it very seriously and investigate it. Immediately after reporting it, all the driver information, license number, car description, picture of driver, and everything related to that ride completely got deleted form the app. I called them back to get that information so I can file a police report, they informed me that they could not provide that information as they had to "protect their driver," and clearly didn't care about the safety of their passengers. One day went by and then I find a charge of $50 being charged to my credit card for DAMAGES. I called them to ask them about it, and they said that they were just putting a hold on the card like that while they investigated the issue and that since it was a safety issue that was reported that it was not linked to the damages department so neither department knew what was going on with the other one. They assured me that they would link documentation between the two together so that the safety incident would be taken into account when they make their decision about the damages. That of course did not happen as the next day I saw that the charge was no longer pending but was an actual charge that was made to my credit card company. What's worse in in all of this, is that a week went by and I finally got an email from LYFT updating me on the incident and all it says is that "I can assure you that the concerns you have brought to our attention have been investigated and the necessary actions have been taken." Of course it doesn't say what those actions are or if there was even ever an investigation or what was found. They were so much more concerned with charging money for damages that the safety and well-being of their riders. They refuse to remove the charge of the $50 even after they were informed of the whole incident in detail as well as the fact that the driver willingly and hastily took the $20 cash that my friend handed him. I am wanting to bring awareness to this terrible company, the safety issues it ignores, as well as its terrible customer service.

Eniko
July 17th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Yesterday I had to use Lyft because my car was being serviced and I had to go to work in the morning. I booked a ride (my work is a 13 miles distance from my home (16 minutes drive) It initially gave me a price of $14.14 which was reasonable considering the distance. After my rather unsafe drive (the guy was tailgating every car in front of him) I arrived to work. Later I received my receipt of the total of $30!! I was confused as it practically doubled the original price. I went ahead and checked my bank account. There were two separate charges from Lyft. One was $14.14 and the other one was $18.39! I looked at the My Trip option and found out this driver made it as making a stop at my work location, then driving me to another location some 31 miles away! He manipulated it so there was more charge! I found this really upsetting - he was (or Lyft? who knows?) stealing from a single mother of two ! I reached out to Lyft but has no high hopes they will investigate, because I read the other reviews from different incidences. I will sure NOT use Lyft anymore and will recommend everyone I know against it!!

Chloe Adams
July 11th, 2019 Morgan, UT DETAILS

Lift was very sad and my driver was very respectful. The application is incredibly simple and anyone can use it.

Jason
June 27th, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I like using Lyft because I trust this company and they have always picked me up quickly.

Tracy Hill
June 24th, 2019 Draper, UT

I like using Lyft because it's easy to use and I have felt safe in each car I've gotten into.

Sierra Beck
June 21st, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

I use this in the Provo area and it is great. It is cheaper than Uber for the area and it is easy to use.

Kaitlin Ashcroft
June 20th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

I have only used Lyft a few times but have never had a problem with them. The drivers have always been friendly and I have never felt unsafe. Would recommend!

Rachel Ellsworth
June 19th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Lyft is my favorite way to get around! I currently don't have a car, so Lyft is the cheapest option I have to get from point A to point B. Lyft is reliable and easy to use and I love it!

Valerie Shull
June 18th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

Lyft genuinely rocks socks. I feel safe and in control of the rides every time I use them. I am never disappointed by them

Alyssa skinner
June 13th, 2019 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I’ve used lyft multiple times and have never had a problem. My driver has always been on time and I’ve never felt unsafe! Will be using again.

Chanel
June 12th, 2019

Last night my driver pick me up but he noticed that I had a 3 year old with me and said he couldn’t drive me because I didn’t have a car seat with me. I was nice about it and told him that it was okay and asked him to cancel the ride so I could call another lyft or Uber. Instead of cancelling it, he parked a block away on a Walgreens parking lot and waited 5 min so I would get charged the cancellation fee. What pisses me off is that the driver knew what he was doing and that by waiting the 5 min a I was gonna get charged the cancellation fee. I wrote an email to costumer service and they basically said that they couldn’t do anything about it.

Nicole LeBaron
June 12th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Lyft is so nice! I don’t have a car at college and I use lift a lot to go to the mall or grocery store. Very cheap and the drivers have been very kind as well.

Ken Francis
June 11th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

This service is fine. Its basically the same thing as uber. I just go with whichever service is cheaper.

Rebecca
June 10th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

They always have great deals and good service. I have no complaints for them. They are fast too!

Brenda
June 10th, 2019 Spanish Fork, UT DETAILS

I only use Lyft when I am traveling. On my last trip I was comparing prices between Lyft and Uber and Lyft was cheaper by like $10. So obviously I went with Lyft.

Anne Sainsbury
June 10th, 2019 Payson, UT DETAILS

It took me a while to use Lyft, but when I had a flight that was leaving at 3 in the morning, Lyft really came in handy! They were reliable, on time, and a great price!

Naomi
June 4th, 2019 Colorado Springs, CO

Lyft is reliable and sends cars as soon as they get your request. The drivers are nice and get you where you need to go. They seem comparable in price to other ride share companies.

Amy Farmer
June 4th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Lyft is cool but I feel like the Uber app is more user friendly and cheaper a lot of the time. Lyft still gets the job done though!

Rylie Crandall
June 3rd, 2019 Draper, UT DETAILS

I prefer to use Uber over lyft because Uber is more accessible in the areas that I travel in. Lyft is also slower than Uber in my opinion

Jeremy
June 3rd, 2019 Springville, UT DETAILS

All the drivers I have used have been very kind and friendly. Most are very prompt and get you to your destination quickly.

Thomas Houlahan
May 31st, 2019 Washington, DC DETAILS

Lyft is pretty clearly on its way out. Everywhere you look, there's cost cutting, to the point that customer service is now non-existent. Call the toll free number and it simply directs you to a help site that is extremely limited in the help it can offer. if you have one of the few problems it can help you with, you can send an e-mail. I should warn you, however: Don't hold your hand on your knee while you are waiting for a response. The skin will graft before you get one.

Claudia Soto
May 31st, 2019 Park City, UT DETAILS

Lyft is a reliable and quality service. It is easy to use the app, get in contact with drivers, and get to the places I have to go. I really appreciate we can tip drivers on the app, because the drivers offer great service!

Jaylene
May 31st, 2019 Holcomb, NY DETAILS

My experience with Lyft has been slightly above average. Living in a college town as a student with no car, it’s oftentimes difficult to travel. I have oftentimes turned around Lyft when I need to go somewhere fast. Although the app is sometimes difficult to navigate, it get’s the job done. My drivers have always been kind and courteous, and they always arrive within minutes. I am always impressed with the efficiency of this app!!! One time, I ordered a Lyft driver to come pick me up, but then I changed my mind and didn’t need a ride anymore. It was very simple and easy to cancel the request, and at no extra charge.

Conner
May 29th, 2019 Mooresville, NC DETAILS

I left my phone in a car for less than 30 seconds before realizing it was gone. My friend called it until randomly the found was turned off and though I contacted Lyft and informed them that the driver may have stolen the phone, they refused to take responsibility because "Lyft drivers are contractors, not employees of Lyft." Several months later, a woman called me asking if I had a a phone lost or stolen. She had purchased a phone through LetGo for $530 by the SAME PERSON who drove me. I presented this new info to Lyft and they continued to refuse to give me assistance. If a driver steals your phone from Lyft, they do not care at all, so always double check your belongings are in your possession before you let a driver out of your site.

Hannah Anderson
May 24th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

Lyft is my preferred carpool transportation over Uber. They always have good deals and discounts, and the drivers are respectful and trustworthy.

Elisa Vakapuna
May 20th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Lyft we’ve used at least 2 times and thought it was very convenient! We enjoyed the service

Lori
May 17th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

I have used Lyft three separate times and each of them we for different circumstances. Each time I was very happy with the service and the driver. The prices have been better than I would have imagined.

Craig
May 15th, 2019 Orem, UT DETAILS

Lyft is great! I love the app and the fairs are affordable. I have always had a great experience while getting a ride with Lyft. I love that their cars are immediately noticeable when getting picked up.

Jeremy
May 14th, 2019 Mesa, AZ DETAILS

A good reliable service that helps you feel safe the way it’s set up and gets the job done.

Dean
May 14th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I have always had good experiences with Lyft. I feel like the drivers I get are always very nice and willing to go out of their way for me and my family. It makes it nice to be able to go on vacation and know that you don't have to constantly look for taxis to get around. Their app is also very easy to navigate and use.

Jennifer
May 13th, 2019 Ogden, UT DETAILS

I have used Lyft a number of times when another ride sharing service isn't available. I have always been happy with their service. Drivers have been on time and very nice and helpful. The app is very easy to use and reliable.

Reese
May 9th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Lyft offers so much value to the traveler. They are everywhere and I never had a long wait for them to come. They have professional drivers and well maintained vehicles where I felt comfortable and safe every time.

Ashley
May 7th, 2019 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

My first experience using Lyft was from the airport in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was a stress free easy way to see which vehicle I needed for my luggage and what kind of car I wanted. Being a first time user I even got a $5 discount for the first 2 times using Lyft. I would highly recommend using this service instead of going through the hassle of renting a car. I am a Lyft fan forever!

Disappointed
May 2nd, 2019 Auburn, CA DETAILS

On April 19 around 3:30 pm I requested my first ride with Lyft, for myself, my two children along with a friend of mine and her two kids. At first everything was going great, our driver, Kevin showed up in a clean Suburban dressed in a suit and tie. At the start of our ride things were very professional. We were leaving Anaheim (near Disneyland) and headed to the Ontario Airport to go home from our vacation. About 35 minutes into our ride, our driver’s phone started ringing several time. After about 5 calls he finally answered it. By his tone, it did not sound like a good conversation. Unfortunately, it was in a language I could not understand, so I’m not sure what was being said, except there was some type of confrontation or disagreement. After he hung up the phone, things changed. He started driving very aggressively, driving into oncoming traffic in a non-passing lane to pass cars, flying through intersections when it was not his turn, running red lights and going way above the speed limit in Las Angeles traffic. By speeding, I’m talking about 80-90 mph. We were terrified to say the least. When we were about 15 minutes away from the airport, he turned around and started taking us in the wrong direction, back where we just came from! We watched this on our maps and could not understand what was happening. When we asked him what he was doing he would not clarify his plan. When we would inform him that we are going away from the airport he just kept saying “I know I’m going this way” or “I’m taking the road” to which I believe he meant side roads? Even then, they were still in the opposite direction. As he kept driving we were getting further and further away from the airport. At this point our map was telling us there was no possible way we were making our flight. It was showing us arriving at the airport at the time our flight was going to depart, which was 6:55pm. When we were at our closest point to the airport, it was about 5:10 (we had sat in sow moving traffic for a good portion of our ride) and we were showing we were less 15 minutes away. Before the driver turned around and started driving in the wrong direction we would have been at the airport with plenty of time to catch our flight. This resulted in us having to stay a another night and book new flights for the following day, as there were no flights we could make that night. We finally demanded to be dropped off at a chick Filet, as we were going farther and farther from our agreed upon location. This was not just convenient, but scary, so unprofessional, and completely uncalled for. All we wanted was for our ride to be completed as scheduled. Not only did he put two women and four children in extremely uncomfortable and unsafe driving conditions, he also put us in a situation to scramble to find a safe and reliable ride to another city and to find a hotel and new flight. I reached out to Lyft and they just said a manager will be in contact with us.... but we STILL have not heard back from them and just keep getting the run around.

Bernardine Salsman
April 17th, 2019 Jordan, MN DETAILS

Terrible security usage of credit cards. My credit card was stolen and some guy used it to buy 3 - $100.00 Lyft cards by just saying he was an acquaintance of mine. The guy by the name of John used my card with my name on it and Lyft issued him the cards. REALLY! ?

Eliza Anne Jones
April 15th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

The Lyft app is easy to use and the service is highly convenient. There has been a time or two that our driver has not shown up which is frustrating, but overall the service is high quality.

ceej269
April 8th, 2019 College Station, TX DETAILS

My issue with Lyft relates to the experience that I had a couple of nights ago. I needed a ride to the store on the corner. It is less than a mile and normally I would walk. But it was raining and I needed some medicine. When the driver picked me up, his stereo was up very loud. I take a seat and immediately saw that his windshield was shattered. This wasn't a crack...it was a spiderweb shatter in the center spanning out over the entire windshield. This worried me that not only was his view obstructed but also that it was dangerous. On top of that, he was texting while driving checking for his next fare I assume (glancing up and down through the cracked windshield while driving in the rain). This short 2 block dangerous ride was still $7. I contacted Lyft who responded they "take reports like this very seriously but do not offer refunds". They might be very slightly cheaper than Uber but at least Uber would have communicated better and offered a refund or credit for the next ride. I used Lyft 3 times this week and this was my only complaint due to safety and they emailed a generic copy/paste response and told me that I should have requested another ride. However I was standing in the rain, was unaware of the windshield/loud music until I sat down, and did not know he would be staring at his phone while driving. Some would say that I should have brought my concerns to the driver's attention. I tried...but the driver did not speak English. He just nodded, smiled, and laughed.

Chad
April 8th, 2019 Madison, SD DETAILS

Driver was friendly. Picked me up on time too. Would more than likely ride with Lyft again.

Joi J
February 26th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

My experience has been pretty good. The drivers have been on time and gotten me to my destination on time. Cleanliness of the cars.

wayne sanders
February 13th, 2019 Valley Center, CA DETAILS

I have only had the need to use a car sharing service such as Lyft once but it feel like it worked out well. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but by sharing it made the cost a bit lower plus it just seemed logical if more than one person is headed in the same direction that they share a ride and it was only a few minutes extra dropping off the other passenger. ill definitely try Lyft again if I need a car sharing service.

Tim Berrett
February 13th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

Used Lyft several times in different cities across the united states. The app is easy to use as a rider and the service was consistent and the drivers were friendly for the most part

Michelle De Oliveira
February 13th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I have never had a bad experience with Lyft! We use them most often as a family to transfer to and from hotels when we travel. The cars are always clean and the drivers have always been very polite and helpful. They are knowledgable about the area and give tips and hints for our vacation.

Kilee De Oliveira
February 13th, 2019 Provo, UT DETAILS

This is a really great way to get where you need to go if you don't have another mode of transportation. All of the drivers I have had are so respectful and create an enjoyable driving experience.

Jonas De Olveira
February 13th, 2019 American Fork, UT DETAILS

I really like Lyft and use them as often as I can when I need a ride. I travel often for work, so I use these services a lot. I just wish that Lyft was in more places. When I travel internationally I am usually limited to Uber.