Getaround

Getaround Logo

Getaround

GetAround is a car sharing service in 14 cities that allows consumers to rent cars for as little as $5 an hour

GetAround is a unique service offering peer-to-peer car sharing. Thousands of car owners offer their vehicles to be rented by GetAround members whenever, wherever (limits set by car owners). Adding to the draw of GetAround is the convenient in-app reservation method. Like ride-sharing companies, users’ transactions are all completed in a paperless and convenient fashion.

Keep reading for pros and cons, plus Getaround reviews from real users.

View Best Car Sharing Companies

Turo Logo Turo ›

6.7

Overall
Score

Enterprise CarShare Logo Enterprise CarShare ›

5.9

Overall
Score

Uber Logo Uber ›

5.2

Overall
Score

Getaround Logo Getaround ›

4.1

Overall
Score

starstar_halfstar_borderstar_borderstar_border

The Good

• Customization
  • Rental Rates
  • Review and Report System
  • Getaround Connect

Customization

GetAround is available through their website and mobile app. Information on where to pick up and drop off a vehicle is provided by the car owner, and all payment is performed through the app. Renters can choose which vehicle to rent based on vehicle profiles available.

The ability to customize your own experience is beyond the scope of many of GetAround's competitors. Users have new options every time they go to select a car in a new location, and they can choose a size, style, and price according to their preferences. Users potentially have thousands of vehicle types to choose from. However, the vehicles available vary based on service area.

Rental Rates

Additionally, the rental rates are much lower than many other car share services (obviously depending on the type of car rented). With no initial or annual membership fees, GetAround is a great option for those who want a fast rental and who aren't looking to commit to frequent rides. GetAround offers free memberships and pricing as low as $5/hour. Daily rentals are also available. Prices vary by car type, owner, length of rental, etc.

Review and Report System

GetAround has a review and report system in place to help keep all rentals professional. Additionally, GetAround has taken steps to make the rental experience seamless for both renters and rentees. For example, all GetAround vehicles now come with automatic toll charges for passing through FasTrak toll lanes.

GetAround cars are owned and managed individually by the car owner. For this reason, max usability may vary from owner to owner. Generally, you can go 200 miles each day in a GetAround car. If you exceed those miles, you'll be charged $.40 per mile. Most GetAround cars can be rented by the hour, day, or week.

Getaround Connect

All cars on GetAround have a special Connect device that allows users to unlock their shared car remotely. Owners and verified renters can access the car's locks. This saves owners the hassle of having to meet renters in-person. It also has an anti-theft function to disable the starter if it is not being used by the owner or a verified renter.

Vehicle owners who list their car on GetAround are charged initial and monthly fees for the Connect device. A 30-day free trial is offered.

The Bad

• Quality
  • Additional Costs
  • Availability

Because GetAround uses cars that are owned and cared for by individual contractors, there is no guarantee that all cars will have the same quality. GetAround does have a new-car policy (all cars should be from the year 2000 or later) to try to combat this discrepancy, but wear and tear on vehicles could be significantly different.

Additional Costs

Additionally, GetAround's insurance policy has drivers responsible for initial costs, which means increased liability when you get behind the wheel. Gas is not included in the rental price; renters are expected to return the vehicle with the same amount of gas as when the rental period began.

Since GetAround does not include gas or other added benefits, when you pay for GetAround, you are solely paying to drive the car in one round trip. While there are rather apparent benefits of using Getaround, we have a few concerns:

• Fees do not include gas
  • Fees do no include roadside assistance
  • Only available in 5 cities

Availability

GetAround is only available in San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Los Angeles, Portland, Chicago, Washington DC, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Seattle, Boston, New York City, and Miami. Like popular ride-sharing apps, GetAround allows users to rent cars from everyday car owners, which means availability depends on the number of car owners who volunteer their vehicle in a given area.

View US Car Sharing Providers By Location

Damage Fee

GetAround offers comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance during the rental period for all members. However, there is a $750 damage deductible per incident, which is the responsibility of the renter. Also, GetAround has a late fee of $50/hour.

The Bottom Line

GetAround is a simple, hassle-free way of car sharing with the convenience and pricing to rival alternative methods (car rental, ridesharing, etc.). In addition to being convenient and money saving for users, this service helps to reduce the number of vehicles on the road by making full use of the ones already there.

Compared to competing services, GetAround gives you more options based on personal preference. For those who are looking for a quick ride with minimal long-term obligation and maximum customization, GetAround just might be the app for you.

View Best Car Sharing Companies

1.3

Romina Polo
May 21st, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

I barely just got started with this company and I'm about ready to take my car off the platform. Miami has a lot of tolls so a big concern of mine was how this was handled. Every agent I speak to gives me a different answer. I was first told to leave my sunpass transporter in the car, then during a rental (where I'm only making $40) I got charged about $10 on tolls from sunpass.. I emailed customer support and attached the receipt to inquire about reimbursement and how that process works. I've sent 2 follow up emails after that, no one has ever responded. Additionally, I called again, spoke to a different agent and they said the proper procedure was actually to remove my SunPass transporter from the car. On a third call, a third agent told me it actually depends on the city to determine what the best protocol was but they could not transfer me to anyone from the Miami market as there is no "office line" for them. This isn't as big of an issue as others have written about regarding accidents, but this goes to show you that their customer service is awful and if they can't even help me with this simple answer, imagine when a big problem like a car accident occurs. I don't see this company lasting very long.

Ricky
May 16th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I’m confused? I used Getaround for my trip to LA and loved the app but after a month from coming back home I decided to look at the app again and saw that “user is under investigation”??? I can’t use the app but what does this mean? I didn’t get into any accidents or any violations?

James C
May 8th, 2019 Hoboken, NJ DETAILS

My experience with Getaround has been awful. The customer service is poor and they are impossible to work with. I would definitely not recommend hosting your car on this platform. My car was severely damaged and they have been running me in circles for weeks. The claim has still not been paid in full and they fail to use the $1mm insurance policy they boastfully advertise. If you want to make a few bucks with your car and have it cracked up and not covered by insurance, this is your platform. Beware of this company. I can’t see them being around in the long term.

Gabriela Farmer
May 2nd, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

I will be the first to admit that I was constantly returning my getaround car rental late. And they were never rude to me in any way... in fact they didnt suspend me from using their service despite having accumulated several hundred dollars in fees. But the last straw was a night I had to go to the er and returned the car 8 hours late and to the wrong location without filling it with gas. Am I upset I'm suspended? Sure. Did I deserve to be suspended? Absolutely! I cant even be upset with this company knowing my part in the action taken... but I will say this. Getaround was always willing to help me regardless. And if car wasnt ready or my time was wasted in any way, they always compensated me for time paid...

S.Jay
April 29th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

200 miles to use a GetAround car to drive Uber and then .50 per mile after that??????? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???

Siyam
February 25th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Worst experience, charges extra amount without any reason

Hailey Nilson
January 4th, 2019 Salt Lake City, UT DETAILS

Getaround was useful when I took a trip to Florida and didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on a rental car. The program is clear and easy to use, the car I used was clean and worked perfectly, the person I rented the car from was very fun and great to work with.

somebody in la
December 11th, 2018 Tolleson, AZ

I was contacted numerous times and I mean numerous times to rent my car. That was an immediate red flag. Then after I talked to the guy about installation blah blah blah he sends me an email stating that there's some BS annual fee to list your car!! Why would I pay to rent my car when I am almost certain they take money out of the rental fees LOL. The guy also said that if the gas and car aren't in same condition as rented then you automatically get paid to fix it. He also said that about damage and tickets but from the looks of these comments that was a lie and thank goodness I read these comments! It seems great you don't have to deal with the people face to face but in all honesty Id like to see and document the condition of the car upon arrival. Yeah Im good on this company!

Dawn
October 30th, 2018 Mill Valley, CA

My car was involved in an accident with a get around car in July of 2018. The driver who rented the GetAround car was 100% at fault, police report was obtained. My insurance has been trying to deal with GetAround for months. No call backs, horrible to deal with. I have still not been paid for this accident and it’s been over 3 months. I would never lend my car to this company. Get your act together GetAround.

Nicole B
October 15th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

BEWARE: HORRIBLE experience. My first experience with Getaround was absurd. I reserved a car and received a notice that the reservation was canceled 3 minutes before the start time. I was already at the parking spot. Then I was booked into a car that would have taken 40 minutes to travel to. I cannot believe a reservation can be canceled so close to the reserved time and the explanation given was that it was the owner's request. I will never try this service again.

Sharma Allen
October 4th, 2018 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

I understand to rent a car you have to be verified/screened but this company treats their customers like thieves and criminals. They ask for too much personal information. They made me take a picture of my face, take a picture of my face holding my driver's license( was told my facial expression must match my Driver's license). After doing all of that, they still asked me to send them my personal banking statement. It's easier to rent from a rental car company. They charge your card before they verify who you are. If they are unable to verify who you are, by their standards, they ask you to send more personal information. Meanwhile, they still have your funds on hold and the vehicle that you're renting is not reserved and able to be rented by someone else. The screening process should be seamless for the customer and not be frustrating. Don't waste your time with this company. Find another company.

Amanda Shores
August 30th, 2018 Portland, OR DETAILS

Nothing but frustration, long annoying email chains, condescending phone calls - avoid this company if you can. I'm an (ex-owner) and renter and it's honestly just laughable. They've told me that the sales department doesn't have a "direct line", and like many other people here apparently, that I'm liable for the damage done to my car. I am beyond peeved. Also, the amount they take off your monthly earnings is just insane, especially considering they do jack-all with insurance. Avoid at all costs.

Jingya
August 27th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Both me and my boyfriend rented our cars on Getaround for a few months. The experience was horrible especially when dealing with their customer service. When my boyfriend's car was damaged by one of the renters (A long scratch), it took them three weeks to even address the claim! Not too mention, we have called them 7 times or more urging them to deal with this! Then they declined the claim an stated they think it's vandalism and not caused by renter without giving any reports or records showing how they determine the case and how investigated the case! Then one of the renters parked the car wrong and we got a parking ticket. Also called a few times, but haven't gotten any solutions from their customer service. Every time we call them, they always tell us they will get back to us in 48 hours but never did! We have to constantly follow up and it is very frustrating. I warn everybody who considers to rent their car on Getaround to not do it! It is by far the worst experience for us car owners!

Erin shaef
August 24th, 2018 San Carlos, CA DETAILS

They are extremely disorganized and rip off car owners like uber and lyft do to drivers. Now i learned in here that u er owns getaround. Figures! I put my car on their program (because I've been injured driving too much for Uber). They were late in returning my car. They changed price of my car. It's brand new, 500 miles and i get $3 hour? Their system is broken for days and lowered everyone's prices incredibly (I'm sure intentionally to increase business) . A renter returned it with food marks, dirty hand prints, shoe scuffs all over. What idiot does tgat to a person's brand new xar? The horror! Getaround had told me to drive car every "few" days to prevent battery dying. i drove it yesterday and today they say battery dead. Who jump starts it? They better but of course they won't. The key fob is in silver pouch which is supposed to prevent battery drain. Wtf. It's only been 1 week. I better quit. This is far worse than i expected. Stupid milleni-holes think they can make something out of nothing. Brain dead soulless lost idiots

Jorge
August 21st, 2018 San Jose, CA DETAILS

Dirty cars, they say you will receive compensation ( but as a promo code) so you keep on renting dirty cars. This isnt a company but an startup that soon will be vanished.

brett wilds
July 23rd, 2018 Kent, WA DETAILS

Typically, I do not write reviews, but the gross mistreatment I have received by this company calls for one. I have had this device installed for once week. On day two, I walked up to my car and heard a clicking noise. Upon further investigation I found that the new GetAround Connect device was repeatedly unlocking my car, nonstop. After calling GetAround’s customer service line to notify them of the issue, I was greeted with a representative that claimed I was “lying” because she couldn’t find issue present on her diagnostics report. After insisting that this issue would continue to persist and requesting that the device be removed from my vehicle immediately was told that I would need to wait an undisclosed amount of time before a sales representative can contact me for further device removal scheduling. This is then followed up by a 30-minute call from her manager who basically begs me to not cancel the service. He folds and tells me that I’ll need to wait longer to get contacted by someone who would schedule my device removal. Two days pass. I get a text from GetAround’s automated system notifying me that my car battery is about to die. I call GetAround again, at which point they tell me that their installation technicians are fully booked for the entire next week ensuring that their “new” customers get taken care of. While this is happening, I finally get contacted from the sales rep for device removal with a text message. Of course, he does not answer my calls nor does he respond to my texts. Friday night rolls around, the time where I can actually use my car in the city. As I’m leaving I find that the battery is dead. I call Getaround’s customer service requesting a transportation expense credit until they can resolve the issue. They tell me that they cannot guarantee expense reimbursement given the circumstances. The salesperson responsible for scheduling the device removal still won’t answer. Hopefully by this point you are beginning to understand how this organization treats their users. I wasn’t hired by Turo or another competitor to write this, I’m just someone who feels very wronged given the circumstances. While I was being begged by a manager to not discard the service, I was able to come up with multiple reasons why GetAround may not make sense for you if you’re an automobile provider. * Extremely Poor Customer Service – Enough said. * Unreliable Technology – This “connect” device drained my battery in less than one week and made it impossible to lock my car during this time. My conversations with representatives also lead me to believe that their remote diagnostics are unreliable. * High Usage Fees – If you have a car on Getaround, you need to pay 40% of the earned revenue from each rental. This does not include the amount you pay for device installation. Understanding that you could be saving a great deal on insurance if you lower the amount of annual mileage that you put on your vehicle, you’ll have to make the tradeoff between what you expect to gain per month on the service and insurance savings. * Wasted time checking on the quality of your car after a rental – It’s easy to check what kind of condition your car is in if it was returned at a decent hour with enough light out to see what damage(s) exist (if any). But what happens in the winter with limited daylight hours to take decent pictures? Is your car parked close to your home/apartment? If I can prevent even one person from not signing up for this service, I feel as if I’ve done my part.

Maureen O’Reilly
July 9th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

Don’t put your car on Getaround!! Like the user before said, damage is not ever covered by Getaround, since I had my car on getaround it has gotten several dings when I reported them they said there was “no proof.” In addition my car was stolen, because you have to leave a key in the car for drivers to access it. Again no help whatsoever from Getaround on this issue; they never even called me....sent me an email! When my car was STOLEN! It was recovered, but I had to pay 325$ for a new window and 265$ for a new key, no compensation or help from Getaround. Last straw, I was threatened by a customer because I reported an improper return, I have to file a police report, again no help from Getaround, they said I couldn’t prove it....because the number I was threatened from was not the renters....even though I have never been threatened in my life and it happened 2 hours after I reported damage to my car...really? Do not put your car on this service!

ADAM KUSHABI
June 27th, 2018 Evanston, IL DETAILS

The insurance they offer is only for third party liability. All damage to your car is "always" your own maintenance issue!

Akshat Patni
June 20th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

If you like being hassled, tensed about the car you rent, appreciate bad customer service and being unreasonably charged, I would recommend this app for you. I had an important meeting outside the city, which was time sensitive. When you rent a car, you expect it work and if it doesn't you call the company you rent it from, right? I called and texted the owner first, waited for her response then I called Get Around, which kept going to automated answering machines and made me wait . Then I left a message for Get around to call me back which they did but I was already late. By then I had to book another car, but the app didn't let me do it, for technical reasons. So, I had to take a favor from my sister and make her rent a car for me (by the way that car too, is from getaround ,costed more than this one and you can verify it). Expecting a solution and reimbursement, all I got was blame, that it was my fault, I should wait with the car till help arrives and I abandoned the car because I didn't want to drive it. To add to it I also got the improper return fees. Now, I don't know how you treat your customers but in my opinion that's bad customer service. Its been 4 days since I have sent my explanation and still haven't received any reply, the money has been charged to my account. So, I wouldn't recommend this at all. Please look for other car sharing apps.

Matt Bloomfield
June 7th, 2018 Lorton, VA DETAILS

UPDATE: Finally by 8:45 AM after an hour of talking to support I was connected to a customer service rep who said they would make it right by Venmo'ing me $160 to cover the cost of my rental with another company. They followed through on this, and in fact sent the amount twice, apologized again, and said I could keep it as it was, once again, their mistake. So I think they are good people trying to do the right thing, but if I can't be sure I'll have the rental I booked a week in advance on the morning I need it, I'm not sure I can trust their service. When you need a car, you need a car, and unfortunately I only need to rent when I need 6+ seats, which very few of the cars on their service have so the options for backups are few. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT USE!! YIKESSSSSSS I thought the negative reviews were all about the app/getting approved. I got through that easily and thought I was good to go. That was a week ago. This morning when I woke up to pick up the car (pickup at 8) I happen to check my email and see they have CANCELLED THE RESERVATION AT 7AM!!! They didn't even rebook me! Called customer support, and she told me to get on the app and find a different car... myself... so we sit there for 10 min looking together only to find what I already knew, that there were no cars that fit 6 people for my time window. I ALREADY HAVE TICKETS BOOKED AT MY DESTINATION!! I ask her to book me a reservation with a rental company. She says they can't. They give me a full refund and a $25 credit for next time... AS IF! Book me a freaking car, that's what I paid for! Not to be on hold for 30 minutes, which is where I currently am.

Sarah Learner
November 1st, 2017 Chicago, IL DETAILS

Horrible service! I've used Getaround for over a year and at first they were great, but the only thing consistently awful here is their customer service. I do not use this not because of the cars, but rather the way this company deals with issues, HIDDEN FEES, and all around quality. It's very obvious they only care about the owners and not the actual renters, which is funny because we're the one's who actual fund your company. I had two instances where the car was so terrifying to drive I had to pull off the highway and take backroads, the a/c was down, the engine was having issues etc. EVERY TIME customer service did nothing to remedy my experience and twice I was even charged fees and money went missing out of my account 3 weeks later with no notice. DO NOT use this service, even hitch hiking to your destination is safer!

Krystin Altieri
June 12th, 2017 Miami, FL

0 friends 2 reviews 1.0 star rating 6/11/2017 DON'T EVER USE THIS CAR RENTAL SERVICE! They are a bunch of crooks and have the absolute worst customer service. My husband and I rented a car from their company when visiting San Francisco. When we arrived to the car it was in a very sketchy neighborhood, while this is not their fault, it made us feel very uneasy. The car seemed like it had not been moved or touched in a very long time. We used the car to get to Napa for a wedding and on the way their we felt that the AC was coming out hot and were a bit confused. We were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and out of nowhere the car turned off on us. It turned right back on but at that moment I began calling their customer service. While waiting to speak to a representative the car turned off again and I was able to get someone on the phone and explained what had happened thus far. The representative asked if we knew what could be occurring with the car and I proceeded to advise him that my husband and I were not mechanics. He instructed us to keep on driving until we could pull over at either a gas station or some sort of parking lot. As we finally saw a gas station the car turned off on us while we were pulling in. The representative told us leave the car there, they'd be sending a tow truck and they would pay for our Ubers to the hotel and to the wedding we had. I advised him that I needed a car sent to us as we had booked winery tours for the weekend and couldn't rely on Uber and also confirmed on multiple occasions that we wouldn't be paying for a car that strained us. He advised that we would not pay and we would be reimbursed. Fast forward two months from the wedding and I kept calling and following up on my reimbursement and I kept getting a run around that they would be working with accounting to get my refund. It took 5 months from the incident to hear back and then be accused of damaging the car and blowing the engine because of the distance that we drove the car, which we did based on what THEIR employee told us to do. They also advised that we would have to pay 13K for repairs. We advised them that because we did as their employee told us we could not be held responsible for driving the vehicle to a secure location. They "tried working" with us but it has been nothing but a disappoint to be accused of something that was not our fault is extremely disrespectful. When logging into my account today I have been charged $750 without being notified. I would never recommend this company to anyone!!!! Stay away before you get robbed!!!

Anna
January 11th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

Customer Service is horrible, can hardly get hold of them! When there is an issue with something, they will make sure to bill you as much as possible without even trying to find a resolution! The response rate is very low!

Ofer
December 26th, 2016 Morton, IL

Really bad customer support. The people were nice but completely incapable of helping. They knew nothing about the system and had to "escalate" everything to someone who knew. Never heard from that someone.

Jessica Wabbit
November 23rd, 2016

I was a member of Citycarshare which has just merged with Getaround. Getaround only uses Facebook to sign in. This is a hassle for people like me who do not use Facebook. Instead of sending out instruction for me to upload a photo of myself and my driver's license for verification BEFORE I needed a car, they asked for it after I have gone through the process of signing up for Facebook, looking through their website and selecting a car. After the upload, a rep named Ron called to verify the information with me. He said it would take 24 - 48 hours for the process to complete. I did not get any update from him so after 5 days, I sent an email asking for the status. No response. I waited two more days and sent an email to another employee and she never responded. I finally got a response 7 days later stating the process is complete. It took 12 days for these people to verify my information. No one bothered to respond to my emails asking for status. I signed up with Zipcar and now am happily driving away from Getaround. It's appalling the incompetence and lack of care for customers there. I say stay away from them even if you have to crawl.

Jeffrey Sall
November 17th, 2016 San Francisco, CA

-I was forced to transition when city car share changed over last week in SF. The login REQUIRES you to have a Facebook account. I dislike linking accounts and the process was unexpected with no work around. -At checkout for the car I selected I was forced to a min. 2 hr rental. There was also a service fee added. Cars have a bridge toll payment scheme but that also adds a fee to the toll payment which is not clearly advertised up front. -When I arrived at the location and opened the app to find exact location the car was 7 or 8 blocks away. I walked to there pulled out my phone and opened the app again to find the car was now at the location I was at previously so the first 20 minutes of my rental was spent walking around finding the car. -In the area I rented no cars have a guaranteed parking spot so when I returned I drove around the neighborhood for another 15 minutes to find a spot (I guess its good they required a 2 hr rental...). -You must fill the tank after every trip so plan on extra time and cost. -Some (but not all) insurance is included and there seems to be a high deductible. I find this an higher level of risk than I had been used to with previous short term rental experience through other companies and it also potentially raises your cost substantially. Overall - very poor first experience and I don't like the structure of the agreements. I"ll be looking for another service.

Marilyn Robinson
November 16th, 2016

GetAround is misrepresenting their Company with false advertising to get CityCarShare Customers. Their site states they joined not purchased the Company and Cars. I signed into City CarShare and was sent directly to GetAround Website. I entered new membership information with my Credit Card Number. Then I called GA to find out if I had the same benefits and discounts honored? No, this Company is offering nothing I had with CityCarShare and my $25 membership is not going to be refunded. The Rep from GetAround said I would get a refund from CityCarShare. I called CityCarShare and talked to the answering machine and am waiting for a callback. I was pissed so I went to the site to delete my personal information and I couldn't delete my CC number without entering a new one. I called the GA Rep to cancel my membership and the rep tried to direct me to their website. BAD COMPANY TO MISREPRESENT THE CUSTOMER...NOT TO BE TRUSTED..I'll go to ZipCar..

K Adramanov
September 24th, 2016 Chicago, IL

GetAround seems like a ponzi scheme to me. I rented a filthy car 8/29/2016 and returned it clean! GetAround charged me $250 and accused me of smoking the next day! I called them 3 days in a row. Not only would they not resolve the problem, there was no one to speak to! There is no customer service - just some random person that knows nothing about nothing. I actually gave up because the entire situation was causing me too much stress. I let them have the $250. They contacted me today, 9/23/2016 (nearly a month later) claiming I dented the back bumper on the car! Then I realized this is all a lie. I'll contacting an attorney next week.

Ninny Wan
July 28th, 2016 Campbell, CA

Would not recommend this company because, after a rental, I was charged for damage that I don't believe I caused. Fair is fair though, because I didn't take pictures of that specific part of the car (I documented body damage, dents, and scratches on the rest of the car) and so I am liable. Here's where it gets concerning: - Even if you don't believe you caused the damage, you have no recourse. Even if you have pictures of other types of damage on the car, if you don't have a picture of that specific part of the car with the damage, you will be liable for the damage (check your wheels and rims!) - If damage occurs during your rental, you do not get access to the car to be able to see the damage for yourself, if you're lucky, they will provide you what the next renter after you provided - They will get the damage repaired without providing you a quote beforehand, you're then liable for whichever person they've chosen/whatever the cost is that they've been quoted - This means it's VERY difficult to get a secondary quote for the work required - Expect a ton communication-- they may promise to reach out to you to explain things, but they won't. Then they will call you when you're at work to talk RIGHT THEN (my case is almost at the one month mark)-- it becomes tedious to manage their communication schedule - If you ask to be escalated to more senior management, they will never allow you that option- you have to go through the customer representative you're assigned (I've asked multiple times now) - They will tell you that their quote is the most competitive, but when you prove them wrong, they will still select the highest competitive quote to limit their loss on what they've already paid, and will threaten that if you don't accept that quote then they will make you pay the original price

Larry Edward Smith
June 17th, 2016 Chicago, IL

Pricing is misleading. Hidden fees exposed at checkout. Double your hourly outlay. Adding insurance deductible and this becomes expensive and risky,

Raul Noel
June 25th, 2015 Arlington, VA

Cars are usually dirty, and malfunctioning. Plus customer service is not friendly.