Credit Karma is your personal search engine for loans. Their website offers a free credit score which will allow you to effectively search for loans that you would qualify for. Credit Karma will recommend the best loans available from other companies after you enter the amount you want to borrow, the term length, and your credit score into their auto loan profile.
Credit Karma is a great way to compare different companies and the loans they currently offer. The best part is they are all personalized options for you. They offer:
- A free credit score
- A side by side comparison of APR options
- A side by side comparison of different loan companies
- A side by side comparison of monthly payment options
- The ability to only view loans that you would likely qualify for
- Financial calculators to help you stay informed
Credit Karma does not display every possible loan. It will only show the few sponsored loans that it has available and there are many other banks out there that could give you a loan with a lower interest rate than the banks that are listed on Credit Karma. Credit Karma does not give out loans or approve loans, it only gives basic third-party information; so if you want to make progress in applying for a loan, Credit Karma might not be the most informative place for you to go.