carVertical maintains records on over 50 million vehicles reported to be damaged in different European countries and North America. The company updates its information constantly so that it can provide reports containing the latest and most relevant data on traffic accidents, vandalism cases, or damage due to natural disasters. carVertical is a blockchain-based company so the data is more difficult to fake, alter, or manipulate compared to the information kept in centralized databases.

#1 CarGurus chevron_right
2.3
#2 Kelley Blue Book chevron_right

4.9

Kairavi
November 20th, 2019 Claremont, CA

CarVertical is great for checking up on cars you're thinking about buying. It gives you all the history and info you'll need to make a judgement, even if the seller is being dishonest about the car's stats. It's a great way to avoid getting scammed, especially if you're buying a used car.

Kate Graff
November 18th, 2019 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

For those who are wary of purchasing a used car, this is the most reliable service out there. CarVertical provides the history of every car, which ensures you to make the smartest choice. CarVertical is a truly amazing service and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

MayaGopal
November 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Recommended by my brother, Carvertical had put my mind at peace. Providing a transparent report and good guidance on where to find certain key details on the vehicle to run a full car service, Carvertical is a car buyer’s best mate.

Adrianna Smith
November 4th, 2019 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS

This is exactly what I was looking for and needed. Carvertical Vehicle History helped me a lot with knowing the history and mileage of a vehicle I was looking to buy. Provided with a reliable information which was very impressive. This is the best place to turn for those looking for a detailed history of a car they want to buy. Thank you so much!

Carolyn Chandler
October 22nd, 2019 Port Ludlow, WA DETAILS

I’m a total novice when it comes to cars. Thank god my mechanic brother recommended carVertical because honestly I would have never even thought to check all this stuff. They go into so much detail about the history, and they even do it globally!! For me it would be pointless to use any other service that doesn’t give this much detail. I’m a customer for life.

Robert Wilkins
October 21st, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

I can’t imagine how is someone able to choose a car without a thorough check! Carvertical’s report gives all the data you will need, past car accidents and damages, odometer data, insurance records and more. I have used it once and I plan to use it again soon, as I’ll be getting a car for my son.

Benjamin
October 11th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

I was wary of investing my money for a used car since I heard about plenty of fraudulent cases. CarVertical is my go-to service from now on as it proved immensely helpful by providing explicit details about registration, technical information, unreported damage and all. I highly recommend their service.

Maria
October 11th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

I've always been cautious of buying a used car before, the technical faults as a layman have always kept me away from proceeding to buy a used car. But CarVertical has helped me answer all my doubts and gave me detailed history of the car which would have been otherwise impossible to know. They not only provide the details but also their customer care team is very efficient in answering anything/any doubt you have promptly to your satisfaction. I Would recommend them most definitely if buying a used car is your first option.

Ewan Rich
October 9th, 2019 England, AR

There is no way to know the previous history of the car by just tapping and looking. Used cars could have a lot of issues. It is very easy to refurbish them and make them look new. CarVertical helped me with judging the car by looking at all the details, including the true mileage. It is highly recommended to use carVertical.

Alan J. Golder
October 9th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

What could be better than carvertical?! I am so satisfied with their service - not mentioning the price which is one of the smallest of all these VIN check providers! I have checked my old car which had an accident two years ago and carVertical even showed which part of the car was damaged, including pictures of the accident. Just love it! We have also tried carvertical with our friend, his report was less informative, but had all the mileage data, car equipment information, checked if the car is now stolen - basically accidents free and clear report.

Vasko
October 4th, 2019 DETAILS

carVertical is an amazing service. My friend suggested it to me, and I was shocked by the service they provide. You can enter any VIN code and they will help you scan if the vehicle is damaged, stolen or has irregular mileage. This site helped me and a lot of my friends. Very helpful if you are buying a used car.

Sergio
October 2nd, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I found CarVertical online while looking to purchase another car. I usually buy new but decided to try my hand at getting a used car. I was a little skeptical at first with the horror stories I’ve heard about buying used, but CarVertical made the whole process way easier. They spelled out everything about the car in a very clear and concise way so I felt like nothing was being hidden. Also the blockchain verification gave me a big sense of relief knowing that the car report was accurate. I would definitely recommend CarVertical and would definitely use again!

Whilelm
October 2nd, 2019 DETAILS

A fast service for a good information. CarVertical provides a history of the life from a used motor vehicle. Depending on the vehicle category, brand and age, the amount of information provided may vary. Especially interesting for used cars upscale. It's not worth the behicle expertise, but it makes it possible to get an idea, to sort the vehicles tampered with, and to avoid buying a vehicle that could have a rough history or a modified mileage.

Amista Phillips
October 1st, 2019 Middletown, OH DETAILS

I've never purchased a used car before, I've always been too wary of being ripped off. But using CarVertical and seeing the detailed vehicle history really boosted my confidence, and I was able to purchase a used car, at a lower price, thanks to the car history report. Their customer service team was amazing and answered all of my questions. I would 100% recommend CarVertical to anyone looking to purchase a used car.

Reijo Roos
September 27th, 2019 New Hartford, NY DETAILS

I was looking for my first car and I found CarVertical. At first, I was skeptical and scared of buying a used car on the Internet, but CarVertical helped me a lot! When I was looking for my dream cheap car, I could be hundred percent sure about the cars condition. Everything went smoothly and my questions were quickly answered. I recommend Carvertical to anyone who is looking for a new used ride!

Freddie
August 22nd, 2019 Adams, TN DETAILS

Very good price compared with the information they give. Would recommend for a friend for sure. I have bought 3 reports already, because I help to find the cars to my friends and family, so carvertical hasn't disappointed me yet, their reports includes lots of information (pictures, odometer data, registers and so on). I will buy their reports in the future too.

Michael
August 16th, 2019 Atlantic City, NJ DETAILS

I wanted to evaluate my vehicle before putting it on sale, so I have tried to purchase carvertical vehicle history report. It was accurate and showed all the data right. Also, it helped me to set the price because it showed the average same model price in the market.

Adam
August 7th, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS

At first, I thought this site was a hoax, but carvertical gave me more than enough information in their report. Thanks and I'll pass my experience on to my family and friends. I rate you guys a FIVE STARS.

Helen
August 5th, 2019 Baden, PA DETAILS

Customer service at carvertical was helpful and I would recommend using their services to find out items such as the odometer data, number of accidents and the locations where the vehicle has been owned and driven. I only wish that the reports would have more pictures from the accidents.

Guntars
July 30th, 2019 DETAILS

I have had two reports on two vehicles I have considered to buy. Both of the reports received were really accurate. Carvertical helped me to choose a better car and I enjoy driving it now! Most folks never try this kind of service, but I recommend it if you want to avoid any quick problems with a used vehicle.

Lorry Springston
July 26th, 2019 Austin, KY DETAILS

I would like to share my experience with carvertical. I was thinking about getting a new car or buy a used cheaper alternative. As we all know, buying a used car is like buying a lottery ticket, but it's cheaper. Since I was checking possible deals online, I have noticed carvertical VIN checker. It really helped me to check a few suspicious cars. The results were amazing actually, the report gave me accidents pictures, odometer frauds and other useful points for me. I was even saved from buying a stolen car!