CarGurus Logo

8.6

CarGurus is an automotive marketplace for car shoppers use to find and compare new or used cars using proprietary technology and innovative data within its search algorithms, whether it's for a car guru with a plan to purchase a dream car or someone looking for great deals on a mediocre used car for college. With more than three million used car listings and over 450,000 listings for new cars, CarGurus provides a wide variety of options for car shoppers.

The automotive research and shopping website was launched in 2006 by Langley Steinert, former co-founder of TripAdvisor, the world's largest online travel site. Today, Car Gurus claims to get more average daily traffic than major competitors AutoTrader™, Cars.com™, KBB.com™ and Edmunds.com™.

The board of directors still includes the founder, Langley Steinert, along with Steve Conine, co-founder and co-chairman of Wayfair. The company recently became a stock option on the Nasdaq under the symbol CARG.

CarGurus.com prides itself on providing unbiased price transparency data to help consumers make smarter and more empowered purchase decisions when shopping for vehicles online.

For every listing, CarGurus shows vehicle data including the time on market, price history, a full local-market price analysis, pertinent information regarding pre-owned vehicles, customer reviews, and car dealers' expert reviews. Also, millions of new, used, and certified pre-owned cars are analyzed by the search engine on the website to rank the best cars available on price savings. If you are looking to find local deals, it'll match you with the best car prices in your area.

Over 15 million visitors per month shop for vehicles online at CarGurus.com.

Read on for pros and cons, plus CarGurus reviews from users.

Kelley Blue Book Logo
#2 Kelley Blue Book chevron_right
CarFax Logo
#3 CarFax chevron_right
CarMax Logo
#4 CarMax chevron_right
3.7

The Good

• Compare Prices and Features
  • Search Filters
  • Question and Answer Board
  • Sell Your Car on CarGurus
  • Vehicle Pricing Tools
  • Mobile Apps

Compare Prices and Features

CarGurus.com uses mathematical search algorithms to analyze and compare car prices and features on cars for sale. It claims to provide the utmost transparency during the buying and selling process by providing the data and information consumers need to make smart, empowered car purchasing decisions.

To use the auto finder, potential buyers simply type in a zip code and the desired car make and model, and CarGurus shows which vehicle listings to go for and which to avoid for the best local deals.

Whether you are looking for pre-owned vehicles, all-wheel drive, fuel economy, motor trend reviews, or other specs, CarGurus can find the perfect vehicle to fit your needs.

Search Filters

CarGurus' technology search allows users to search by:

• Price
  • Mileage
  • Body style
  • Dealer or seller radius to a particular zip code
  • Transmission type
  • Color
  • Fuel type
  • Engine type
  • Vehicle history
  • Additional options (such as self-driving car, backup camera, utility package, etc.)
  • Sold by a car dealership or individual
  • Photos
  • Fuel economy
  • Price drops.

You can also add similar cars to your search or type in very specific text to help narrow your options.

Question and Answer Board

CarGurus' most unique feature is its question and answer board. This is an online community forum where car buyers can post questions on any auto-related topic. You have to sign in to the website to set up a profile to post a question, but the board is free and open to all visitors.

This is a helpful tool, beyond the search engine features, to help individuals find the latest updates on all things auto-related. The categories include:

• Shopping and Pricing
  • Maintenance and Repair
  • Car Customization
  • General

This forum provides a prime opportunity to ask questions you would not otherwise be able to ask on the Contact Page of the website because you can receive help beyond car shopping customer service, which you can't always plan on to respond immediately. Users themselves can be resources for one another beyond consumer reviews and share practical, real-world advice without any marketing bias.

Plus, CarGurus staff, who are presumably car guru experts themselves, reply to questions on the forum as well. This feature seems more efficient for both customer and company because chances are your question is not uncommon and being answered publicly can help others as well. It also allows you to keep track of question topics that interest you by "favoriting" them.

Sell Your Car on CarGurus

Something else that resonates with CarGurus users is that the website allows you to sell your car through its site at no cost. Similar to Craigslist, you can post an ad on the platform to be seen by others. This makes the pool to shop from much larger than some other companies with specific seller requirements.

nother difference is that to upload your ad you have to complete a form with the following specifications:

• Transmission Type
  • Exterior Color
  • Interior Color
  • Car Description
  • Car Photo

This method can definitely be a safer way to sell your car because you know exactly what specs to include instead of just guessing. And posting with a popular site like CarGurus.com gives you some semblance of legitimacy.

Vehicle Pricing Tools

The Cargurus IMV or Instant Market Value is a tool for pricing your car. It is a combination of a recommendation tool and a comparison tool. You can go to the "Sell My Car" page and specify the car, zip, mileage, transmission and options to see suggestions for the most competitive pricing and to determine the value of your car.

To help you determine if a seller is selling the car at a fair price, CarGurus also offers a trade-in value tool that analyzes over 4 million used car listings per day to deliver an accurate estimate of your cars Trade-in and private-sale value. In most cases, CarGurus innovative data analysis is superior to using your own metrics.

Mobile Apps

One final note: This is one of the few websites in its industry that makes its app easy to find and download for iPhone and other Apple products as well as Android. The CarGurus.com app has received solid performance ratings.

The Bad

Anyone Can Post a Listing

Being able to post your car for free on CarGurus.com is definitely advantageous for the seller; however, buyers should be aware that it may not be as advantageous for them. According to the website, if someone has a car he or she wants to sell, he or she can just post it on the CarGurus site and from there it will be included in the millions of used car listings it provides. All the seller has to do is have the car's color, transmission type and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and photo. Vehicle history information helps, but could in some cases be fabricated.

There doesn't seem to be a system in place to ensure that sellers are legitimate. This may be cause for concern if considering a test drive. When searching the used car listings, individuals should consider whether the car is being sold by an individual seller or a dealership or whether it is certified pre-owned or not.

Car dealerships are likely the safer bet, as they have a vetting process of their own and many car dealerships have already established an affiliate relationship with CarGurus. Through the "Find a Dealer" page, shoppers can find car dealers in their area with the best reputation.

The Bottom Line

CarGurus has millions of new and certified pre-owned cars to choose from, both from dealerships and individual sellers, and is competitive in the automotive marketplace industry. The company boasts many helpful technology search tools and extensive vehicle data, and users can find some great deals.

What really makes the site worthwhile is the community forum, where you can ask questions on anything car-related or find answers on already posted topics. Finally, CarGurus offers more structure and specifications than a platform like Craigslist.

However, buyers should be aware that there is no vetting process for direct sellers. Some recent CarGurus reviews warn of fraudulent activities from car dealership sellers as well.

View Top Car Finders

2.9

Lee H Lawrence, MA

The site is cake to navigate. You define the radius of search so choices are few to thousands. In my yard is a truck that I bought from a used truck and SUV dealer two states away for 25 percent less than anything comparable in the region. I spent more than a month looking using a variety of sources including good old leg work and easily the best result came from Car Gurus. I bought a sedan similarly from a new car dealer one state away. Amazingly the car is the most decked out trim line of the model I was looking for but the price was competitive with the stripped trim versions of the same car elsewhere. Estimated savings over dealing locally for these two vehicles- Book was around 45 for the truck used. I paid less than 33. The car MSRP was 35 and I paid less than 22.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

Great way to find a good, cheap car or even sell one. It's so easy to find just what I'm looking for with new or used cars. I love using this website to compare prices and deals.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Love how easy cargurus makes it to search for a vehicle. It’s very easy to see if the value of the car is good or not. Such an easy site to navigate and makes car shopping very easy.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoyed using Cargurus when shopping for my car. However I did not enjoy them not updating the website fast enough when a car was sold. It could have saved me alot of trips to car dealerships.

Jackie Winter Haven, FL

Very helpful in finding good deals on cars

Danny Bowen Eagle Mountain, UT

When looking for a car, CarGugurs is the first place I check. I love their deal measurement system. Make it easy for someone who doesn't understand what kind of deal I'm getting.

Leroy Prieto Clovis, NM

I found a truck on there websites and bought it. It was delivered to me by trailer I drove it 25 miles and it quit working dealer won't make it right prestige Auto out of Austin Texas needs a motor

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

I was able to find my first and dream car with CarGurus services. This company takes the hassle away when purchasing a car. You are able to select your budget and the specificities of the car you want. Those specificities include miles, model, year, and much more! You will be able to find dealers near you instantly. They even have a mobile app which makes the search even more convenient. I rate this company a 10/10 !

Bill Brott

I was looking for a good used car that I could drive the heck out of until I retire roughly 5 years from now. Car Gurus has categories based on the actual value of a deal based on price vs. mileage, etc. If you use their filters properly, this can certainly help narrow the field. From their, they also have dealer ratings based on customer interractions with said dealer. Read these carefully, as some are simply rating based upon whether or not the dealer returned their phone call. I bought what I believe to have been the best value for myt money. Here we are over 2 years after the fact, mine came with a Carfax which I read carefully, and it's been nothing more than oil changes, tires, and brake pads---no electronics problems, or major mechanical issues whatsoever. It was the best $8000 I ever spent on a car.

Sandra Tinsley Boise, ID

I have had an exceptional experience using Car Gurus. My fiance & I have been discussing and saving for a nice 4X4 truck for the past year. Things just got serious (beginning of Nov. 2019) and because of this website we were able to find the perfect truck and negotiated an incredible price. I searched and saved trucks that would suit our needs. I ranked them from the 1 we want & then those we would be happy with to those that we would be OK with... Due to using this website we learned the fair market price, how long the truck was on the market and any price reductions. These all turned out to be a crucial negotiating points. (and I suck at negotiating) We got a beautiful 2017 Ram Laramie - loaded to the hilt and out the door at about $600 over their list price. I was amazed since I have only bought 2 cars from a dealership in my life and I'm only 50 years old. I really hope this helps other buyers in finding your inner buying power. Thank you CarGurus! You've made a difference for us - We were definitely empowered and made a great purchase. We'll be back!!!

Tj New Castle, PA

Love Cargurus for vehicle shopping. Its a great shopping tool to find what you're looking for and offers just about everything you need to find the right vehicle. I have to laugh at the review I read about the prices being inflated and if you need gap insurance then its overpriced. Gap insurance is mostly because people are buying vehicles that are way more than they can afford and therefore take out longer loans that finance companies are willing to do for business reasons. If you're stupid enough to buy something you cant afford and carry a loan term thats equivalent to a home mortgage with no money down thats why there is gap insurance. Your poor choices and your fault.

Lynzee Donnenwirth Wadsworth, OH

CarGurus supports the dealership that assisted my family (World Auto Net, Ohio). My family and I had an amazing experience at this location. Our sales representative, Terry, was not only accommodating but also understanding of our financial situation. Terry went above and beyond when financing our vehicle. He tried multiple financial institutions, and he advocated for our case. Finally, after his hard work and dedication to our financing, Terry supported us in driving home a 2015 Kia Optima with only 51,000 miles and a clean title history. Additionally, we had a trade-in that was not running, and Terry stayed late on a Saturday to tow the vehicle, designate a loner vehicle, and secure an appointment for early the following week. This dealership is family focused, and truly dedicated to customer service. Thank you to World Auto Net and especially Terry for such a positive experience! The Neal Family

Travis HIBBERT Oakland Gardens, NY

From I walled into the store it was an amazing and personal experience. This was my first time buying a car and also a newly license driver in the US. Marc C, was very professional and knowledgeable about the entire process and he was always one step ahead of the game. He helped me from not knowing what car to get to insurance. I was recommended from a friend to come here after she bough her Audi truck for an amazing price and this has proven to be so. An amazing establishment with friendly and professional staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership and specifically Marc C to help you with you purchase. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

RECIE FROM ROCKAWAYS New York, NY

VIKING CAR DEALERSHIP IN BETHPAGE IS THE BEST . THEY WERE HONEST PATIENT AND PROMPT WITH PAPER WORK AND REGISTRATION. THEY GAVE ME A 3MTH WARRENTY ON THEM.THEY LET ME TEST DRIVE THE CAR BY MYSELF I TOOK AT LEAST 20MINUTES. THE CAR DROVE LIKE A DREAM.THEY PREPED IT IN NO TIME FOR ME.AND DELIVERED IT PERSONALY AT MY HOME IN THE ROCKAWAYS. THE CAR IS A 2005 LIMITED ADDITION 3.0 2DR CHRYSLER SEBRING W/SUNROOF SEXY CAR DRIVES SMOOTH N FAST RESPONSE IS ON POINT GREAT SUSPENTION NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS GREAT ON GAS IM JUST SO IMPRESSED BY THIS CAR AND THE DEALERSHIP.OH AND THE TOTAL IN ONE FOR THIS CAR WAS 3500.IM TOTALLY HAPPY STRAIGHT CASH BODABOOMBADABING .AND IM A WOMEN THEY DIDNT TRY TO PUT ONE OVER ON ME AND CROWD ME. THEY WERE EXCELLANT. VIKINGS FROM BETHPAGE GET 10 STARS FROM W/REFFERALS.AND YOU TO CARGURUS FOR HAVING THEM ON YOUR SITE. I COULDNT HAVE BEEN MORE HAPPIER THAN THEY MADE ME.

Vikki Look Live Oak, FL

Auto Max Ocala Fl! Down to earth people guiding you to your next vehicle" My husband and I had the great pleasure of purchasing a 2016 Ram 1500. No stress with a laid back approach to buying this truck. Michael F was wonderful in helping Jeff and myself find a replacement truck as our previous truck was getting high on miles. We looked at many different options to try to satisfy my hubby's desire for his next truck. He finally went with the Ram, of course the cost was a great factor as I know our budget. As we decided our criteria that we needed in a vehicle, Michael understood and brought to our attention vehicles that were available. He didn't force options or price that we did not want. During the entire time Michael was enjoying the time with us as we joked and laughed our way to our buying decision. I can safely recommend this dealership to purchase your next vehicle. So if your looking for some new wheels try auto max ask for Michael your go to car guy!

Fabian Gomez Ocala, FL

I am 51 years old. I have come across car salesman and their Managers many at times and have walked away from car dealers feeling pushed harassed and at times feeling that I was taking advantage of for lack of a better word or pure restraint from using inappropriate language. I commend Ryan Frazier he was our sales rep, he was very respectful at no time did I feel pressured nor pushed nor harassed I took a car for a test drive came back looked at a few more and he never looked bother or inpatient, he was helpful and knowledgeable and willing to answer all our questions. The price I saw on line was the price on the sticker, after I looked at a few other cars I met one of the managers his name is David Goldberg , his demeanor was humble and willing to help, no smart remarks no cheap jokes and absolute respect for our questions and concerns, Great Job Automax team. I bought the car. Here is the kicker I was scheduled to visit 4 other dealers as I had researched for a few months and have narrowed it down to 4 cars, I walked into Automax which originally was not on my list just out of curiosity for the car I saw on line, had no plans to buy today, I was just going to look at all my possibilities and then make my decision before Tuesday. This Team made it so conformable and so genuine that I it was easy to decide. I will never buy a car any where else. Thus the reason for my tittle The way cars should be sold. Fabian G

James Pepper Waterloo, IL

Purchased an alfa Romeo. Sent to pick it up 500 miles away. Car broke down and they want me to bring it 500 miles back to look at it or its on me. I would never have bought on line if that's how they play. My experience horrible. This high end car and this poor service.

A Smi Chicago, IL

BEWARE! When you post on a very seller UNFRIENDLY Cargurus site and you are Not lucky enough to sell your vehicle within a short period of time, a very disturbing 'time clock' is posted on your ad by the Cargurus software. This 'time clock' tracks how long your vehicle has been posted for sale (no matter how many times you try to delete your ad) and is just one of the many 'deterrents' that a potential buyer sees when Cargurus posts your listing and when any potential buyer looks at your vehicle for sale. Unfortunately, if a SELLER has unforeseen health or other issues causing the vehicle to remain listed for a prolonged period of time and unavailable to be shown, the 'time clock' doesn't recognize this and your vehicle gets tagged as a car that has been listed 'forever' and 'undesirable' ... I had a vehicle listed and due to health issues, I was not able to show or sell my car for over 100 days while listed on the site, now I have a permanent 'time clock' showing 'active for 100+ days' and growing! Due to Cargurus keeping the sellers vin # on file indefinitely, this 'time clock' stays constant regardless of whether you delete your ad or not! Obviously, if a buyer doesn't know the sellers circumstances and sees a car listed for several weeks or months, they are going to pass thinking there is something wrong with the vehicle. Cargurus also posts a large warning 'opinion' next to all customer ads stating whether your vehicle is a 'good deal' or 'over priced' deal which is also unfair to the seller. I have a very low mileage vehicle, I listed it at the high end of the selling range and due to Cargurus warning 'opinion', Cargurus unfairly flagged the car as 'OVER PRICED' or 'ABOVE MARKET PRICE' which again, discourages perspective buyers to read further in the ad which would allow the seller to justify their asking price. Another disturbing thing a SELLER has to put up with is if a seller decides to lower the price of their vehicle listed, Cargurus notifies perspective buyers of this action thus indicating that the seller failed to sell their vehicle at a previously advertised price, again drawing attention to the fact that a vehicle maybe list for an lengthy period. Upon calling 'Jordan' at Cargurus customer service, I was told there is nothing he can do regarding my concerns but MOST DISTURBING OF ALL, I was informed by Jordan that due to my Vin # being on file indefinitely with the company, I CANNOT refresh or delete my ad! ...it remains in the Cargurus data bank indefinitely!! ...you can only mark it 'inactive' ...even if you deactivate the ad for a year and decide to repost it, it will then repost 'on the market for 365 days'! Bottom line... This is a BUYER friendly site only that is more interested in gathering your personal information than it is in seller your car! If you are a SELLER, don't waste your time or $$ with Cargurus... there are plenty of other sites to sell your vehicle without these troubling and disturbing seller unfriendly requirements, privacy intrusions, and policies. VERY DISTURBING. AVOID!

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

I am a Subscriber with CarGurus with my business, I like that they provide Carfax / Auto Check info but to this day I have never been able to sort out salvage / branded title vehicle which makes it hard to search what I'm looking for with without opening every listing. very time consuming.

murfday College Station, TX

It is easy to put in car parameters of what you are looking for. It has details like mileage and other key factors easy to read and compare. I found the auto generated emails a little annoying.

JG00 Saint Charles, MO

This app was the one that I used first when finding cars near me. It helped me find and purchase the two vehicles that I own today. It had great and very important information about the vehicles. Millage was accurate and displayed all the options that the vehicles had. It also included accident reports.

Quinn Odom Tulsa, OK

CarGurus has always been the first place I have looked for cars. Most of the time I get results that are accurate and helpful. I like that the website provides the vehicles in price order and by the quality of the deal. Sometimes the website can show vehicles that are no where near the location I am searching. For the most part, it is a very useful website.

Tawana Collins Dallas, TX

Omg! I just had the most amazing experience at International Auto Sales in Garland. (2547 Garland Rd) I was told by the Hyundai dealer that I had a major fix and it would cost me a little over $500. I went to Shawn at International Auto Sales and they helped me out and also assisted with other issues that I wasn't aware of (not major but necessary) absolutely FREE. Not saying that you'll get something FREE but you will definitely get a great deal and no worry, no stress repair. Check them out and tell them you read the review on "car gurus".

Leah Rodriguez

I found a car of my liking and went to Evolution Cars. I arrive at Evolution Cars and the salesman tells me the vehicle was sold the day before. Not only that but when I mentioned the price he indicated that it would be more. I called CarGurus to check on the policy and whether or not a company can change the pricing arbitrarily. The answer was no and that the price listed is the cash price not including tax, title and other fees. This I understand. What I am angry about is the fact my husband gave Evolution Cars over $11,000 in payment for this 2012 Chevrolet Equinox only to have it now need servicing because the engine line came on. Mind you this is from a vehicle that has only been in our possession a little over 2 weeks. There is also a message on the panel that reads, "Engine power reduced". Evolution Cars has given me the run around and since it was bought as an "As Is" vehicle there is no hope of getting positive results from Evolution nor my husbands money back. There ae numerous complaints about this company and I pray people who have been a victim of their shoddy practices will spread the word and keep Evolution Cars of your site!!!!!!!

Joseph P, Yeaglin Willoughby, OH

I searched for the car types I was looking for. Then I checked at the dealers for what they were really like. Narrowed my search to a specific vehicle, then went looking at they. At Nick Meyer Lincoln in Westlake my salesman, Ken, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We settled on price with very little negotiations and I purchased the vehicle. 2017 Lincoln MKX.

Irene Rose Vacha Joliet, IL

I went to World Kia in Joliet Illinois. I had the pleasure of working with Skylar and Mario. Skylar was able to seal my deal and help me buy my first ever car! I was able to finance with a low credit score, tip based job, $350 down payment, and almost no credit history. They were able to get me approved for a used 2015 Nissan Altima. I would have never got this anywhere else! I highly recommend going to world kia in joliet. Ask for Skylar R! Tell her Irene sent you. She’ll be able to work with you and help you!

steven brokaw East Liverpool, OH

I spoke with Diehl Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram auto sales in Salem Ohio regarding the 2008 GMC Canyon SLE Crew cab 4x4. I was led to believe that the truck was in very good shape and ready to buy and drive off the lot. When I drove to the dealership today 10-3-18 I was informed by the salesperson that the truck has major problems and will need over a $1,000 or more worth of repairs. I feel they are falsely advertising and misleading customers into thinking they are getting a good deal when in fact they are not. I do not appreciate taking time from my busy day to drive out with a purchase in mind only to be greatly disappointed. This is not a good deal as is stated on your website. I wanted to bring this to your attention as this reflects on your business and may damage the reputation of car gurus if dealerships continue to post false information. I hope your business will address this issue with the dealership in question. Thank you. Sincerely, Steven Brokaw

Brooke Bundy Los Angeles, CA

I just bought a 2011 Camry hybrid from Evl cars in Panorama City ,Ca. I had so much anxiety about buying a car but these guys were wonderful and helpful. Super nice and actually talked to me and my friend (who is a guy ) Most car salesmen completely ignore women.I love my car would highly recommend Evl , Vitaly and KG great team. Thank you so much ! Brooke West Hollywood

Millie Rahway, NJ

So happy with carguru, through them I found the best price for the car I wanted, an Equinox Chevrolet . I found it at NJ USED CAR CENTER IN IRVINGTON, NJ. Mr. Yasser, approach my husband and I. Very friendly and professional sales man, help us with all of our questions. We decided to buy the car and Mr. Yasser told us in 30 minutes we be done and you have a new car. I didn't believe it cause usually dealers you are there for ever. To my surprise all was done like he said. Half hour we had a new car. Mr. Yasser thank you for your professional help, and for sure we will refer who ever we can to you. A very happy customer SOTO family.

Richard Dowdy Jacksonville, FL

Our experience at Auto Boutique was a wonderful experience! It all started with Ali when the F150 Platinum 2013 came to our search screen...a dream truck...and we made the phone call to inquire. He quickly called us back from our online search. Very friendly and honest.. the price very reasonable even though 129,000 miles. The test drive was great! Everyone made this truck purchase seamless from Chris, Ali, Tony and Allie. Thank you everyone and Merry Christmas!

Robin Watson

Royalty Enterprises Oakville on. This was a great place to buy from. I talked to "Al" on the phone about a vw golf, and met him the next day, I drove from Niagara Falls to Oakville to see what he had and it was just as he said so I bought the car. I was very impressed with "Al" he was honest fair and very knowledgeable with the cars he has on the lot. He is a no pressure type of salesman and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

Mike Spero and Missy Six Kansas City, MO

We had been looking for a truck for almost two months and we ended up going to ARC Automotive by accident. We meet Todd K as he did a great job showing us what we was looking for not trying to sale us over priced trucks. He was easy to work with and just a great guy all together! It made the painful process for buying much easier. I would go back to him again or even send my family his way. Great job, Todd!

Timisa Robinson Greenup, KY

My mother and myself sales experience was great at Carey Paul Honda Snellville, Ga. Our salesman, Tim C, provided great customer service! My mother can be very difficult at times but he found her a car she loves that's in her price range plus her payments are in her budget plan as well. He was very nice and made sure he found something she was happy with and didn't settle for just getting her approved for anything. She has experienced that in the past somewhere else. I would definitely recommend Tim and Carey Paul Honda!.

Brad Lewisville, TX

Love it! Used it twice to find deals on cars two years ago in TX (before the state of TX crippled the site to benefit the used car dealers). Absolutely loved the site, and recommended it to everyone I knew looking for a car. The site houses more invormation about cars than any other site, and allowed for find the price history (again, pre TX bullcrap law). No other site showed price history, and that is truly amazing for the consumer.

Lisa Moosman Dunnellon, FL

We went to Auto Max of Ocala. We had great service and an awesome Sales Guy hi name was Mark Travis. He was amazing he asked us what we wanted we told him and he took us right to it. He knew our budget and made it happen. He took the time to talk to us and make us feel comfortable. I am very happy with our service here and would definitely recommend these guys to anyone. Thank You so much Mark You made this car buying experience amazing and less stressful.

ECSTATIC LADY Broomfield, CO

I knew I was going to have trouble getting a loan. I had marginal credit at best and 0 money down. I got a friendly greeting from Chuck Scavuzzo. He never pressured me once. After my approval of less than 6% (remember I have marginal credit) I drove away in a car that was perfect for what I wanted and they gave me more than a fair price for my trade. Go see Chuck and Bob you will be surprised at how easy and actually nice it is to buy a car.

Travares Booth Houston, TX

I cant say enough about Fusion Autoplex on Hwy 6 in Houston Texas. Their inventory is top notch, yet not over priced. The customer service they provide is excellent from the salesman to the Sales closer. I would definitely go back and I encourage anyone looking for a nice vehicle to go as well. Job well done on getting me the car I wanted! Travares Booth

Christine Farmer Littleton, CO

I am currently looking for a used vehicle and this is a great site. I like that you can search by make or body style or price. There are also several different filters to apply that help to weed out options you know you don't like. I find that I use the price, mileage and drivetrain filters frequently, but there are MANY more. I appreciate that it gives the mileage, price and approximate location and a photo without having to click on it for more information. There is a huge selection. I also have used the research link to read more about certain models specific for certain years. It is a great tool when shopping for a used car!

Bruce Galloway Carlisle, PA

Wasted my time on three different occasions. The two corvettes and one Mustang GT were fictional. I received robot replies for all three and was given phone numbers that stated texting only. Turned out none of the dealerships had these vehicles in their stock and the pictures all looked surprisingly similar and I suspect taken at the same location. Never again!!!

amycray Bangor, ME

Great experience - easy to use and seems very trustworthy

Jackson Barousse Kenner, LA

Car Gurus is the best! Their search engine always shows exactly what you enter, whereas some car sites show many unrelated listings. I've used this service to purchase my own vehicle and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

StihlTech Lebanon, IN

Have used to find and buy multiple cars. This is THE site to find the best deals on used cars. You still need to do your homework on the dealership and check out the car once you go to test drive it. But no other site has so many cars with these analysis tools to find the best deals. GREAT SITE!

Chenal59 Spring, TX

Checked Car Gurus regularly for several weeks and finally bought the very last car of my life several days ago. I love the car! And I’m here to tell you I could not have done it without you guys! Was so very helpful to have you “behind me.” So much great information. Made it easier to spend my kids inheritance ! Thank you!

James

I've sold one used car and purchased another new car using Car Gurus and the experience was seamless. From search to appointment and sale, it is intuitive, detailed and chock full of information that helped me make both transactions. Highly recommended!

William Ringler

Very concise, well thought out and helpful. The information was well presented and I was able to find the model I was looking for as well as a detailed description to help in making a choice. Made it easy for myself to share information with my daughter and was able to help her make the right choice in an automobile that would be to her liking addressing price, features, and the color of her choice as well as getting some review information as to reliability and a car fax report.

Tom Wilton, CT

I found a 96 Suzuki x-90 at Your Auto Source in York,Pa., just what I wanted. Talked to Chad on the phone he sent me extra pictures of the under side, went down next day, drove it with Brian and bought it. Everything was just as it was advertised. Drove it 5 hrs back to Ct. without a problem. Very nice dealer work with,I couldn't be happier.

The Spann Family Keller, TX

We just bought our youngest son his first car and Ricky from Cherati Motors really sold us a nice car without pressure and friendly service. We appreciate genuine people and that’s what you get with Cherati Motor! Thanks again, The Spann Family

Kurt Ferndale, MI

There are many vehicles to look over. I like being able to get alerts to vehicles of interest and searches. I wish there was a way to mark a listing so that you do not have to look over a vehicle again that you found undesirable. There are so many vehicles that it’s sometimes difficult to remember even though it tells you that you have viewed it in the past.

Yensi Ovalles Bay Shore, NY

I just bought a 2013 Jetta from Joel Reyes. He made the experience so much easier then I thought. Thanks so much Joel and all of Queens Auto Mall you guys are truly the best automotive sales in the area. Go there !!! They will help you

Alice Manley Dover, DE

I would like to say Shawn at my Next Car Dealer was very honest the car met and wad everything that he said. Nice on the outside, inside and just beautiful. I would like to say Thank You Shawn for going above and beyond for me I most definitely will buy from you in the future.